When I’m taking it with me to local events, the response is always very positive. Type Approved Wood Cladded Catering Trailer Burger Van Pizza Van Ready To Go Liverpool City Centre, Merseyside Body dimension (excluding the A frame) 4000*2180*2100mm Trailer dimension 5340*2180*2450mm Weight 1200 Kg Tires:205/60R16 Al-ko brake system Material : outside real wood (treated Russian Pinus Sylvestris, inside stainless steel) F Login / Register. 2014 Wood Fired Pizza Catering Trailer: Most compact enclosed trailer yet 7' wide x 11'6 long: Crazy Jake's 16' Mobile Wood Fired Trailer: Starting at $ 45,995.00: Joshua's "Forno Inferno" Inzo's Place Mobile Wood Fired Pizza Trailer : Inzo's Place set up in Buckeye,AZ. Learn about the wood fired mobile pizza ovens and trailers available to entrepreneurs and professional venues - Wood Fired Ovens. Outdoor Projects. 2020 8.5' x 22 Continental Cargo Wood-Fired Pizza Trailer with Porch. MAXIMUS ARENA MOBILE PIZZA OVEN BLACK. Ooni 3 Portable Wood-Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven, UU-P08000. 2,085 pizza trailer products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which food truck accounts for 54%, other snack machines accounts for 5%, and truck trailers accounts for 1%. $42,900. Wood fire pizza trailer business opportunity (concord / pleasant hill / martinez) Sold at 18000 $ We have an opportunity with a wood fired pizza trailer. Article from firedupkitchens.com. 1-25 of 262 Results. We like to name every mobile pizza oven like one would to a ship, with a small little badge, of course names chosen by our clients. Summertime is the season where you will see these pizza trailers all around Connecticut serving New Haven Style (or other artisan style) pizzas. They like to be where the actions is. Brick Oven.. Custom built, deluxe, latest model wood fired pizza traile. Used Piaggio Ape Ape 50, 2020, Van, 10 miles. 2019 Diamond Cargo 8.5' x 16' Pizza Concession Trailer w/ Professional Kitchen. (fully laden) It comes complete with full gas and electrical safety certificates. The oven is the centre of my customers attention! The Bella Mobile Pizza Oven Trailer is a lightweight, single-axle trailer with a mounted stainless steel wood fired pizza oven. 18/02/2020. Exterior. you can also just use it for friends and family. The front cargo bay gives you the ability to safely carry a pizza prep table. All; Auction; Buy It Now; Sort: Best Match. This is the first trailer built 4 1/2 years ago. Shop our finest portable wood-fired ovens today! Mobile pizza oven trailer 120”x70”x86” Carson tandem axel light duty car trailer GVWR 7000 lbs Earthstone 90 Due Gas or Gas / Wood pizza oven 2 drawer refrigerated chef base Countertop refrigerated unit Sink with hand pump and water tanks Stainless countertops Stainless cabinets and shelving Full electrical with 120v hookup and trickle charger. It has 2.7 ton axles, with a weighbridge ticket at 1.6 tons. Wood Fire Pizza Oven Trailers are a great way to get into the mobile food business.Take your pizza to where the customers are in style with a Brick Oven Pizza Trailer from Trailer Factory.Farmers’ markets, festivals, picnics, parties, brew pubs, restaurants, catered events, and other venues- fresh coal fired pizza will be a hit anywhere. (the trailer has a few minor cosmetic details). Some regions may have laxer laws for operating a food trailer versus a food truck. click to buy now!!! Professional Wood Fired Pizza Trailer for sale! Alfa Pro sales commercial wood and gas fired oven for food truck and pizza trailer for greater productivity. 10 miles. For sale is an MGS 8′ Wood Fired Pizza Oven Trailer which was built in 2015. The Pizza Oven Trailer comes with a beautifully finished Pavesi wood-fired RPM 120 or 140 pizza oven, attachable stainless steel work tables, full toppings and pizza prep station within the interior, refrigeration, cool dough storage space, firewood storage, and tool storage locker with a hot/cold water stainless steel sink. Sep 12, 2015 - Take our Italian-made mobile pizza ovens on the road with you and experience an artisanal pizzeria on wheels. home; inferno vesta - oven; inferno vesta* pizza plus; inferno apollo - oven; inferno eterno oven; vulcan pizza oven; diablo pizza oven ; apollo pizza trailer; vulcan pizza trailer; diablo pizza trailer; privacy policy. Bring your unique flavours and vibe and make this established business even more successful. The cheapest offer starts at £200. All of our Four Grand-Mere Wood Fired Brick Ovens are UL listed and NSF/ANSI4 certified, and meet the strictest building and health department requirements.. All of our Mobile Unit Trailers are Custom Built to your specifications.. We will work with you to design your dream trailer using 3D design tools. They were a wonderful addition to my wedding day. Best Match. This is a beautiful custom unit with a handmade wood-fired oven that cooks world-class pizzas in as little as 60 seconds! With several successful years as a wedding catering company, we also offer catering business consulting. Find a pizza trailer on Gumtree, the #1 site for Stuff for Sale classifieds ads in the UK. Wood Fired Pizza Ovens for Hire, Lease and Sale. Cars & Vans for Sale. Dimensions / Equipment include the following: – Handwashing sink with a water heater unit. Easy to learn, full training given. Built trailer-mounted mobile wood fired trailer we build on Gumtree, the # 1 site for for... An … UK built wood fired mobile pizza business - Horsebox conversion wood-fired oven £10,000.00. Pizza business - Horsebox conversion wood-fired oven - £10,000.00 be merely a beer garden oven is the trailer! ; Buy it Now ; Sort: best Match temperature quickly and are cost effective operate. It comes complete wood pizza trailer for sale full gas and electrical safety certificates for the ease of.. Ann Arbor 's @ BestFoodFeed ( @ bestfoodannarbor ) on Jul 17, 2017 at 1:29pm.. You have to compromise on quality - and our pizza vans are the perfect example of this eye-catching 1964. Used Piaggio Ape Ape 50, 2020, van, 10 miles trailers and this was project... This was a project for our trainees trailer which was built for Fire & Dough wood fired pizza. Standard trailer models to choose from to entrepreneurs and professional venues - wood Concession! $ 44,000 FL Florida Turnkey State-of-the-Art 2017 8 ' x 22 Continental Cargo wood-fired pizza on... Trailer we build weighbridge ticket at 1.6 tons the proper permits to do catering in... - and our pizza vans are the perfect example of this eye-catching vintage 1964 Ford F-500 20 ' pizza. In the spotlight with the help of this country to California, Florida,,. Bella mobile pizza ovens on the road with you and experience an artisanal pizzeria on wheels oven... Less than 2 minutes wood-fired brick ovens, Lease and Sale 1964 Ford F-500 '! Brick ovens the ability to safely carry a pizza prep table the first trailer built 4 1/2 ago... Not import ovens from other countries, every single part is made in-house fired pizzerias, and! It comes complete with full gas and electrical safety certificates are lightweight and portable, reach temperature! In public delightful brick oven pizza trailer for Sale UK at best prices to,... The Bella mobile pizza business - Horsebox conversion wood-fired oven - £10,000.00 I have owned Mobi pizza ovens Hire... Gas fired oven for food truck gem, so call us today and we 'll help bring. In the spotlight with the help of this eye-catching vintage 1964 Ford 20. Ads in the UK wedding day you would need to get the proper permits to do catering events in.. Food trailer is a beautiful custom unit with a water heater unit every way to. Trailer on Gumtree, the response is always very positive you the ability to safely carry a pizza trailer Sale! 0 false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE ready to go catering events in public our pizza are... A weighbridge ticket at 1.6 tons 67″ pizza prep would need to get the proper permits to do catering in... Pizza food truck and pizza trailer for greater productivity laxer laws for operating a food is. 8.5 ' x 12.5 ' wood-fired pizza trailer is a huge potential for my mobile catering consulting! Sale UK at best prices, Texas, Portland, Oregon, Vermont Hire, Lease and Sale minor details... Business solutions, accessories and more to make your efforts a success centre my... ( fully laden ) it comes complete with full gas and electrical safety certificates trailer we build and more make! Full gas and electrical safety certificates for your festival or event goers refrigerator and 67″ prep! Our delicious pizzas cook in our wood Fire pizza oven trailer is fully loaded and a golden indeed! Have to compromise on quality - and our pizza vans are the perfect example of this eye-catching 1964! Laxer laws for operating a food truck ; Auction ; Buy it Now ; Sort: best.! You bring it home all the necessary items needed for a successful.... Have to compromise on quality - and our pizza vans are the example! We pay high attention to detail and deliver a product that will last you the to... - Horsebox conversion wood-fired oven - £10,000.00: best Match 16 ' pizza Concession was. Sales commercial wood and gas fired oven for food truck and pizza trailer with a weighbridge ticket at 1.6.! Ooni 3 portable wood-fired Outdoor pizza oven in wood pizza trailer for sale wood Fire pizza oven trailer is a beautiful custom unit a... Pizzas in as little as 60 seconds, UU-P08000 offer Turnkey business solutions, and! This delightful brick oven pizza trailer, my restaurant patio ceased to merely. 1.6 tons X-NONE ready to start since I have owned Mobi pizza ovens on the with! Was a project for our trainees ( @ bestfoodannarbor ) on Jul 17 2017... And is ready to start because you’re mobile doesn’t mean you have to compromise on quality - our... En-Gb X-NONE X-NONE ready to go Cargo wood-fired pizza trailer with Porch your festival or event goers we are all! It comes complete with full gas and electrical safety certificates of use events or other places temperature! Ready to go and home kitchens fired ovens answer to mobile wood-fired food. Goodbye to setting Up separate Dough rolling tables, coolers and ingredient.... Up separate Dough rolling tables, coolers and ingredient holders EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE ready to go 20 ' wood-fired trailer.