Episode 5. ), is the main character from the game Wonder Momo. Read the topic about Wonder Momo Episode 1 Discussion on MyAnimeList, and join in the discussion on the largest online anime and manga database in the world! Momoko, who aspires to be an idol, gets involved in the ensuing fight, albeit in an unexpected manner. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. Momoko has decided to stand up to the Warudemon plain and simple. Wonder Momo episode 1. Comment Entity Rating; is family of: Original Wonder Momo parent - child: female It was rushed to the extreme (7 minutes yeah, but that shit had no flow and was moving at such a fast pace). Momo easily captures Anti in her hoop causing Anti's particles to go out of control making a black hole. Episode appearance Type Episodes Year Rating Average Action; main character in: Wonder Momo: 1-5: Web: 5: 2014: 1.55 (248) 3.74 (253) vote stats: related entities. Episodes…

One day, a group of aliens planning to take over Earth invade Tokyo. Yaho minna-san, this is the newest episode of Wonder momo, episode 3. Support Relation Image Name ended? One day, a group of aliens planning to take over the Earth invade Tokyo. Sitemap. The character has also been in the Queen's Blade series, … Wonder Momo Full Episode Guide. Episode 5 - Shibuya Under Attack! Episode 9 - The Secret Society of Antagonists. Time for this unlikely girl to defend her school, Tokyo and the world from these alien invaders, using Wonder Hoop of all things! It has more plot than Rainbow Rio, but that's all you can say for it--other than it's short. This was so horrible and for once in a very long time I found the voice actor's voice for the MC horrifying. We have a big database index of dubbed english anime like Wonder Momo Episode 5 English Subbed and more enjoy watching and downloading. Wonder Momo is an animated web series, produced by Graphinca and based on the story from the 2012 ShiftyLook webcomic. This is not a dream. Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Wonder Momo was originally an arcade game released in 1987. Warudemon, king of the alien empire, uses various tactics to hunt down Momoko and the people around her. This was horrid, bad animation frozen character models, horrible voice acting, the character models looked good but I would thank to original comic artist for that one. they obviously testing the audience's reaction. I always have no problem with these kind of animation but the VA is...brutal, maybe she pay for the job. I'll say this again, the game will be 100x better than the anime. This is so bad. A cross over event between Bravoman and Wonder Momo. It was wierd and entertained, BUT, and it is a big but... Momo's voice is so bad it's basically unbearable. See scores, popularity and other stats for the anime Wonder Momo on MyAnimeList, the internet's largest anime database. For the Xenosaga character, see M.O.M.O.. Wonder Momo (ワンダーモモ, Wandā Momo? Privacy One day, a group of aliens planning to take over the Earth invade Tokyo. Momoko, who aspires to be an idol, gets involved in the fight in an unexpected form. I'll watch a little more and see where it goes. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! view full schedule . Season 1, Episode 8. Directed by Murray Bain, Rob Pereyda. Felt like I was watching an anime on fast forward, I didn't find the voice acting THAT bad, but it was lazy, and why the frick does everyone instantly know who Wonder Momo is? Wow, this was different(and with different i mean bad), but i still like it. Wonder Momo wears a red dress with a blue belt, and a red helmet with a green visor. Really strange start and setting, I'm also not a fan of the VA choice... well let's see what's next. Provided by . On her arms she has silver pauldrons, with blue sleeves and grey gloves. Momo redirects here. This is not fiction. i am sure, little girls enjoy this kind of show somehow. In 9/10 cases, the worst thing about an anime is its fandom. June 1st, 2013. Also, since when did Momo punch. Momoko, who aspires to be an idol, gets involved in the fight in an unexpected form. February 6th, 2014. of episodes. ^^ sure, its not a FMA:b or Clannad, but 0,1 would be not fitting, because the show doesnt take itself so serious, too. One day, a group of aliens planning to take over the Earth invade Tokyo. Momoko, who aspires to be an idol, gets involved in the ensuing fight, albeit in an unexpected manner. * Based on an arcade game from 1987 by the same name.Momoko, a ditzy klutz of a Tokyo high school student, dreams of becoming an idol, just like the very popular Akiho. She quickly defeats them but while doing so is photographs by a boy who wants to be a press photographer; luckily he doesn't reveal her identity. Anime Reviews. Released by Namco in 1987 as an arcade title, Wonder Momo was a beat-em-up about fighting off baddies as Momo Kanda, a Henshin Hero spoof that fought with kicks when underpowered, and a special "wonder ring" when transformed. the movements were very fluent. ©2020 All Rights Reserved. The character design was done by Omar Dogan, who also did the art for a lot of the Street Fighter comics and of course does the art for the online Wonder Momo comic. Team Momo are stretched to their limits as the aliens expand out to Kyoto. Stand with me, friends! Vanguard Episode 165 English Subbed. The Wonder Momo anime feels very similar in this regard, in that everything is a bit rushed and there’s no real sense of conflict. Wonder Momo Episode 1 - High School Girl Fights the Enemy! ... Worldwide outside of Japan until episode 5 streams, after which all episodes will be available in Japan as well as the rest of the world. Episode 3. FAQ Notice at Collection i would give it a 0,3 but i wait until next episode. Wannabe pop star and swimsuit idol Momoko is given a powersuit by a mysterious alien figure. The art is a bit too Western for something based off a Japan only title. While watching i kept wondering whether this anime was a joke on purpose or not, still not sure.. First episode, and we know the main character has no personality. Shibuya Under Attack! On 15 May 2012 a webcomic series began, and this generated enough interest to result in a 5-episode OVA series of 7-minute shorts being produced based on the daughter of the original Momo, named Momoka, who also takes on the mantle of Wonder Momo.. … Wonder Momo episode 1 was probably one of the worst episodes of anime I actually ever watched. One day, a group of aliens planning to take over the Earth invade Tokyo. No matter how many enemies there are. I don't even know where to begin. relation table add/edit relations. , Another strange anime of the season -_-. Episode 1. Download and enjoy watching Wonder Momo Episode 5 English Subbed at Crazycartoon. Cookie Wonder Momo episode 2. This felt like a typical early 90's anime with all the classic fuck-ups and the naive stupidity a lot of shows had in this time. ), real name Kanda Momo (神田桃, Kanda Momo? Wonder Momo is a 1987 beat 'em up arcade game that was developed and published by Namco exclusively in Japan. lol I read the news that it got added on Crunchyroll, so I got interested in it. Momoko, who aspires to be an idol, gets involved in the fight in an unexpected form. They stripped Momo of all of her personality. My Rival, My Enemy. Liked the ED song though. And just thinking about transforming into a super-heroine, actually turns her into the skimpily clad Wonder Momo. The True Enemy By My Side? Disappointed at losing such a rare chance, she encounters a weird being — actually an alien called Glooder, who just landed on Earth. On her way to an audition, Momoko gets a call cancelling that job opportunity. She talks with Bravoman about what they should do just as Anti-Bravoman interrupts and challenges Bravoman again. Warudemon, king of the alien empire, uses various tactics to hunt down Momoko and the people around her. Watch Wonder Momo Episode 2 - My Enemy, My Biggest Fan? is a boss from the game Wonder Momo. Wonder Momo was originally an arcade game released in 1987. 0 comments [HorribleSubs] Wonder Momo - 02 [720p].mkv Language: Size: 98.72 MB Downloads: 0 Uploader: Nanilist Added On: 10/06/19 Wonder Momo episode 1 Wonder Momo episode 3 Stream subbed and dubbed episodes of Wonder Momo online - legal and free, due to our partnerships with the industry. Season 1 0 sources. but main vocalist doesnt fit. Just remember. (Source: MAL News) Premiered: Dates Aired: Feb 6, 2014 to Mar 6, 2014: Status: completed: Duration: 7 min. Warudemon, king of the alien empire, uses various tactics to hunt down Momoko and the people ... at Gogoanime Does any another country have so many heroes? MyAnimeList.net is a property of MyAnimeList Co.,Ltd. You thought deeply about the anime “Wonder Momo” and now you think it’s time to put these thoughts into words and to do so in a well-structured form? About That's assuring. February 6th, 2014. Read reviews on the anime Wonder Momo on MyAnimeList, the internet's largest anime database. Could this replace Mars of Destruction as the worst anime ever made? Episode 2. Not long after, evil creatures begin to invade Japan and Momoko is forced to put her gift (and its considerable powers) to use in order to fight them off, from Akihabara to Odaiba. A cross over event between Bravoman and Wonder Momo. Trash, but I'll probably watch it all just because it's so short. Dat MC VA, jesus thats bad. the rest is crazy stuff, aliens, magical heros, a little bit Batman the old series. It isn't good in any way, but it's that charming kind of bad, that gives a show a certain "personality" and makes you remember it. (Source: MAL News). Warudemon, king of the alien empire, uses various tactics to hunt down Momoko and the people around her. Read reviews on Wonder Momo on Crunchyroll. Amazona is a character in the popular show Wonder Momo from Namco Theater, where she is the only woman from the Warudemon army and Wonder Momo's rival. To think there is a show that I'd drop after but a single episode. Episode 4. Listen! the crab alien actually reminded me of the 1st bad guy from One Punch Man. Momoko, who aspires to be an idol, gets involved in the ensuing fight, albeit in an unexpected manner. Momoko has decided to stand up to the Warudemon plain and simple. And oh my, was it accurate. http://www.shiftylook.com/comics/wondermomo. Momoko is an aspiring idol whose plans for happiness and fame are derailed when she becomes the new owner of a mysterious powersuit. Episode 4 - My Rival, My Enemy. Momoko decides to stand up against this aggression. 8pm on Starz. Start your free trial today to watch the full video, get Offline Viewing, stream on up to 4 devices, and enjoy new episodes … What's Hot. Wonder Momo episode 3. One day, a group of aliens planning to take over Earth invade Tokyo. That said, I'm glad they used his design (and he's glad to be credited for it) but that's about the ONLY good thing I can say about this disaster. The first game was framed as the set of a hero stage show, where "Momo" was really an actress playing out the in-universe character's fictional exploits. Episode 1 – Wonder Momo ; Show all. The Real Housewives of Potomac Season 5, Episode 6. A fairly simplistic (by today's standards) side-scrolling beat 'em up game, featuring a transforming, hoop-wielding heroine. Momoko, who aspires to be an idol, gets involved in the fight in an unexpected form. Post navigation ← Cardfight!! My Enemy, My Biggest Fan? She is the star of the Wonder Momo show from Namco Theater, where she interprets a super hero that fights against the evil Warudemon army. Amazona (アマゾーナ, Amazona?) "Children of Japan. I'd like to deeply say sorry to Pupa for my "Worst anime I've ever seen comment". Wonder Momo teams up with Amazona to take on Acroballs in Odaiba. No matter how strong evil is. Episode 10 - Heavy Meta Mayhem. Wonder Momo. Wonder Momo is a Japanese arcade game by Namco released February 1987. Warudemon, king of the alien empire, uses various … Benjamin and Bravoman face off. Momoko, does not give the encounter much thought though, until red-masked aliens attack her school. With english sub, but it mabye cames out on wendsdays? Even though it's in 1080p with modern animation techniques, the story flow and the cliché-ness make it feel like an 80s cartoon. Advertising With Dee Bradley Baker, Romi Dames, Rob Paulsen. The OP was practically speaking my mind & anticipation towards witnessing this show. The franchise is 23 years old, isn't it? It was out today. - Me. 9pm on Bravo. Videos Reviews Comments More Info. 5 Based on: Wonder Momo. Terms 'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' literally everything about this show was terrible. The next day when her school is attacked by aliens she thinks she should transform into a hero and promptly does so and becomes 'Wonder Momo'! The Voice acting was really bad and the characters sucked. Join the online community, create your anime and manga list, read reviews, explore the forums, follow news, and so much more! Wonder Momo One day, a group of aliens planing to take over the Earth invade Tokyo. Well, that was weird. Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. Wonder Momo episode 4. On her legs she has knee-length red boots. And those who were once children. Hot damn it's a rare thing for me to think that MC VA for a female is just bad....Now if she's supposed to sound that way....nope it's still bad but I can adjust quick so we'll see.....She's also bland... To be honest, I wasn't disappointed because I didn't have any expectations for this series anyways. Warudemon, king of the alien empire, uses various tactics to hunt down Momoko and the people around her. What was that ?! The other thing is that a lot of the humor feels like it came straight out of 90s US anime fandom, like someone had taken inspiration from all of those Ranma 1/2 fanfics of the era and said, “Yes! Wonder Momo is an animated web series, ... First episode launch: February 6, 2014 Last episode launch: March 6, 2014 No. This anime is in the so bad it's good category, Mars of Destruction tier, over the top ridiculous action, rushed at the speed of light, and ugh that voice acting for Momo is what I can describe as a cross between a valley girl and frothing foam. per ep. A fairly simplistic (by today's standards) side-scrolling beat 'em up game, featuring a transforming, hoop-wielding heroine. Which I think is exactly the point. also its only 0,4 ks short, so its not annoying long. (Topic ID: 855741) Remember when you used to watch your superheroes! Wonder Momo first appeared along with her alien sidekick Glooder in the Bravoman X Wonder Momo crossover series. Press Room Momoko, who aspires to be an idol, gets involved in the ensuing fight, albeit in an unexpected manner. Wonder Momo ワンダーモモ Creator: Graphinica: Genres: Action: Age Group: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity) Vintage: February 6, 2014 ... Wonder Momo episode 5. Warudemon, king of the alien empire, uses various tactics to hunt down Momoko and the … Looking for information on the anime Wonder Momo? One day, a group of aliens planning to take over the Earth invade Tokyo.