Truman & Co. has since its inception consistently been the top producing real estate firm in Key West and the Lower Keys. Our agents together with their individual teams of real estate professionals, have joined together to form Truman & Co. Real Estate Services. We spare no expense, including upgraded kitchens, TV's in every bedroom, and a Caribbean decor to match the island lifestyle! The 2009…, Near the end of one of the most exclusive little lanes in…, Charming & unique 2Bd/2Ba condo that is a true hidden Gem w/…, ‘The Masterpiece Estate” | Giving the entire residence a feeling of dynamic…, Updated, luxury 2 bed, 1.5 bath condo in Old Town just off…, Updated, luxury 1 bed, 1 bath condo in Old Town just off…, This expansive corner lot of 5,160 SF is currently occupied by a…, Behind manicured hedges and sophisticated stylings lies this fabulous Spanish Style home…, Welcome to 900 Washington Street, a classic ”Key West Cottage” ideally situated…, Neat and clean well maintained stilt home with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,…, So many possibilities with this sprawling home currently set up as a…, In the heart of Key West sits this rare & graceful waterfront…, Open House Sun. From Vrbo travelers, the top most popular points of interest to stay for a holiday trip or just for a weekend are: But there are many other points of interest around Truman Annex listed on Vrbo where you can find your place to stay. South Beach - Key West is 0.5 miles away from the property. Truman Annex vacation rentals are also within easy access to Fort Zachary State Park Beach. Boli Townhouse Luxury Rental in Key West Truman Annex. vrbo key west truman annex | elegant, fully furnished home in key west elegant, fully furnished home in key west If you are looking for a nice, lovely, fully furnished, Vrbo accommodation in the area of Truman Annex, that is just like a home away from home, this rental might be the best one for you. Key West Rental - Scooters, Electric cars, Bicycles Rentals. Truman Annex is Old Town Key West’s premier gated waterfront community. Vacation rentals located in the Truman Annex in Key West, FL. Historic District-Pool View-Beach Nearby-No Contact Check-In, PELICAN - A cheerful condo with 2 bikes in tropical Truman Annex. Providing amazing Key West vacation rentals and the most comprehensive Key West Real Estate listings. I have 1 place left for Fantasy Fest 2010. We have some of the most respected Realtors in the Key West area. 305-292-1881 rentals@compass-realty.com About Us Do your plans include shopping for an Investment Property? TRUMAN ANNEX Key West Rental. THE PROPERTY: Book Bess Truman Suite, a sunny and beautiful Key West vacation rental. Welcome to Key West and the Shipyard section of the Truman Annex. Truman House is a 4.00 bedroom vacation rental in Key West, within Biking distance of the beach. vacationrentalsinkeywest.com Key West old town vacation rentals. The Annex is walking or biking distance to the shops, restaurants, bars, beaches and museums that make Key West so unique. Other convenient amenities include available on-site check-ins, refreshing private pools , and outdoor showers. TRUMAN ANNEX Key West Rental. This beautiful condo sits on a private quiet walking lane and is just a 5 minute walk to downtown where you will find Key West's famous bars and shopping. Key West is also teeming with historic amenities, such as the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, Truman Little White House, and the Key West Historic District. 2 bedrooms 1 bath $2000. 910 Truman Ave Key West, Florida, 33040 Whether you’re traveling with friends, family, or even pets, Vrbo vacation homes have the best amenities for hanging out with the people that matter most, including swimming pools and private pools. Truman Annex, Key West, FL. 606 Truman Ave #7 is located in Upper Duvall, Key West. Boli Townhouse - Luxury Rental in Gated Truman Annex Key West. Within the grounds is Harry Truman’s Little White House, where President Truman … Welcome to three of the most beautiful condos in Key West! 1 br, 1 bath House - 604 Truman Ave #3 has rental units starting at $1900. Located by President Truman's Little White House, our home, townhouse and condo rentals can be found in the Shipyard, Presidents Walk, Foundry and Admirals Lane. Truman Annex Rentals - Key West. Testimonials; Contact Us; Property Management; Search rentals by name. Craig & Cindy's Key West Truman Annex Porter House (4 bedroom with private pool), To help with bookings, call our support phone number:1-877-202-4291. Happy planning! $3,995,000. DISCLAIMER The holiday home comes with a satellite TV. Updated duplex in the delightful Meadows neighborhood,… More About This Property, Near the end of one of the most exclusive little… More About This Property, Charming & unique 2Bd/2Ba condo that is a true hidden… More About This Property, Behind manicured hedges and sophisticated stylings lies this fabulous Spanish… More About This Property, So many possibilities with this sprawling home currently set up… More About This Property. See all available apartments for rent at 1 br, 1 bath House - 604 Truman Ave #3 in Key West, FL. The grounds within the Truman Annex are meticulously maintained to a very high standard. Nov. 29th 12pm-3pm. Sheltered and obscured within lushly landscaped grounds is an impressive 1896 Conch…, Great investment opportunity! 305-292-2244 vacations@trumanandcompany.com. Here are just a few of the many wonderful Key West homes, condos and commercial properties for sale. When you think that a quick getaway to Key West is just not enough, pack your extra gear and settle in for the month or longer. Welcome to Key West and the Shipyard section of the Truman Annex. Call 305-619-4880 for reservations. Each of the unique and charming Key West Vacation Rentals on our website has a detailed description, along with great interior and exterior photos, a list of amenities, and a map location. Private homes and condos in a lush tropical setting in the heart of downtown. Find Key West apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes, and much more on Trulia. Although Key West is known for being a friendly & safe place to travel, you are extra secure within the gorgeous and gated Truman Annex and Bahama Village. This quaint neighborhood offers plenty of shopping and attractions nearby including Mallory Square and Fort Zachary State Park & Beach. Paradise on Porter is located in the desirable Truman Annex in the heart of downtown Key West. Originally built as a U.S. Army installation, it then became a naval station from the Spanish-American War through World War I and II. This two-bedroom, one-bathroom house is the perfect place for your next family vacation to the palm-tree paradise of Key West! Key West Waterfront. Although Key West is known for being a friendly & safe place to travel, you are extra secure within the gorgeous and gated Truman Annex and Bahama Village. Our other popular types of vacation rentals in Truman Annex include: But you can also enjoy a great stay in one of our other vacation rentals including Townhouses and more. Located in the gated community of Truman Annex: a popular and beautifully landscaped community in Old Town Key West. Compass Realty offers vacation rentals in the prime areas of Key West. Key West Rentals. Please use our search bar to access the selection of vacation rentals available. We suggest bicycling around Key West. President Harry Truman spent his winters here at his home, famously known as "The Little White House". Pet-friendly and monthly rentals as well. 305-292-9006 | Fax Popular attractions Duval Street and Southernmost Point are located nearby. See all available apartments for rent at 1 br, 1 bath House - 604 Truman Ave #3 in Key West, FL. Two bedroom two and a half bath Foundry Condo in the Truman Annex is located in the heart of Key West’s Old Town. Casa Marina / Midtown East & West. As the picture shows, the Truman family, especially Mrs. Truman and Margaret enjoyed the … Get the best value for your money with Apartment Finder. Enjoy the best Key West has to offer with Historic Hideaways. 606 Truman Ave #7, Key West, FL 33040 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,260 sqft single-family home built in 1988. Either way, you'll find a rental for everyone's needs. Find apartments for rent at 1105 Truman Ave from $2,200 in Key West, FL. Plenty of dining and entertainment are just a short walk or bike ride away. Truman's Garden is a holiday home situated in Key West. If you are bringing a car (although you don’t need one) it … Find short term or weekly vacation villa rentals by owner in Key West Florida. A fully equipped kitchen has everything at hand if you decide to cook. Key West Rentals - 3BR 2.5BA - Sleeps up to 5 Stroll to the Beach Truman Annex residence with Ocean View from Bedroom Balconies Short Walk to all Downtown Old Town Key West Features Rent this Key West Luxury Home and Experience a Remarkable Piece of American Architectural History. Truman Annex at Mile Marker 0 and is ideally located in "Old Town" Key West and is an easy walk to everything fun in Key West, from the nightly Mallory Square Sunset Festival to Ft. Zachary Beach to Duval Street (restaurants, nightclubs and shopping) to numerous Museums. Choose from private and historic Key West Vacation Rental homes with private pools, or a cozy cottage, or condominiums or townhomes with a shared pool. Truman & Co. Real Estate Services | This website meets WCAG 2.0/2.1 AA standards set by the ADA. This lovely Truman Annex condo rental in the exclusive Harbour Place condominium complex offers all the comforts of home with the special touches that make it a vacation worth remembering. We own and offer Key West rentals in three areas: Truman Annex, Beachside & Coral Hammock. This home was built in 1953 and last sold on for. 1014 Johnson Street . Completely reimagined…, A case study in harmony between old and new. Compare and book vacation rentals in Key West’s gated community! Our local … Casa Del Sol, a Key West Vacation (Truman Annex) 0.2 miles from Harry S. Truman Little White House 2 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6 Quick View 49 other travelers have booked this property The 9,208 sq. Truman & Co. specializes in Key West real estate and real estate in the Lower Keys. Facebook; Instagram; Best of Key West Rentals. Plus, we have a wide array of inventory appealing to any group size or traveler tastes. Information. Updated duplex in the delightful Meadows neighborhood, just minutes…, A contemporary renovation of historic bones, aged again to perfection. Quick Links Truman Annex unique large two bedroom end unit condominium. Truman & Co. has since its inception consistently been the top producing real estate firm in Key West and the Lower Keys. NEWS BULLETIN I JUST HAD A BLOCK OF WEEKS STARTING AUGUST 19 TO OCTOBER 7 OPEN UP SO LET’S MAKE THIS A WIN WIN SINCE THERE IS LESS THAN 60 DAYS TO GO. Yes, you can select your preferred vacation rental with pool among our 684 vacation rentals with pool available in Truman Annex. 305-292-1881 rentals@compass-realty.com In 1950, another census year, the Truman family was vacationing in Key West. Truman House | Historic Hideaways Enjoy the peaceful tropical landscape and pool while only 2 blocks from the excitement of Duval St. We are just outside the entrance to Ft Zachary Taylor State Park and Beach and so close to many of Key West’s popular attractions. This one-of-a-kind historic…, A refreshing renovation in the Casa Marina area with a carefree beach…, Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and steps from the historic Casa Marina on…, Built in 2007 and recently renovated, only a short distance from Key…. Enjoy the peaceful tropical landscape and pool while only 2 blocks from the excitement of Duval St. We are just outside the entrance to Ft Zachary Taylor State Park and Beach and so close to many of Key West’s popular attractions. Whether you want a quaint Conch home on an Old Town lane or a view of the Atlantic or the Gulf of Mexico it can be had on the island of Key West! Whether you’re traveling with friends, family, or even pets, Vrbo vacation homes have the best amenities for hanging out with the people that matter most, including swimming pools and private pools. Within the grounds is Harry Truman’s Little White House, where President Truman spent 175 days of his presidency. Whether you're traveling with family or friends, here are the areas with the largest selection of vacation rentals for a holiday trip or just for a weekend in Truman Annex: For other neighborhoods, please use our search bar to access the selection of vacation rentals available. Truman , Key west, FL 33040 is currently not for sale. We have some of the most respected Realtors in the Key West area. Truman Annex vacation rentals are also within easy access to Fort Zachary State Park Beach. Also a 10 minute walk to Ft. Zachary Taylor, our beautiful beach..great snorkeling spot! Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security. This property is not currently available for sale. Search dozens of Truman Annex rentals in Old Town Key West, from one bedroom condos to 4 bedroom homes. Old Town! Sheltered and obscured within lushly landscaped grounds is an impressive… More About This Property, Great investment opportunity! To get more information, click on the below topics: Overview of Craig & Cindy Key West properties. Key West Vacation Rental located in the Truman Annex Shipyard This fully furnished newly updated “Getaway” is close to all the local Key West bars, restaurants and museums. The property is 450 yards from Key West Aquarium. Townhome, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4) Available for weekly, or longer, rentals this three-story townhouse is located on a picturesque street in the beautiful gated Truman Annex community. Truman Annex is an exclusive gated community on the ocean and in the heart of Old Town, Key West. Key West Rentals. All information contained in this web site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Best of Key West Vacation Rentals can accommodate your every need. Discover a selection of 1,000 vacation rentals in Truman Annex, Key West that are perfect for your trip. Prices start at $203 per night, and condos and houses are popular options for a stay in Truman Annex. 218 likes. 1205 Truman Ave. Key West, Florida - 33040 United States. Houses (10 days ago) Key West Truman Annex Condos for sale. Historic Key West #6. Our agents together with their individual teams of real estate professionals, have joined together to form Truman & Co. Real Estate Services. Located in the gated community of Truman Annex: a popular and beautifully landscaped community in Old Town Key West. Welcome to VHKW ~ Vacation Homes of Key West, a locally owned and operated full service vacation rental and vacation property management company.Since 1997 we have helped pave the way for licensed vacation rentals in Key West, Florida. BONUS-3 Bikes or Walk Everywhere!2 Porches, Pool & Parking! One of our best sellers in Key West! We are a company of people who are passionate about Key West, and who feel a special responsibility to those visiting the Keys, those pursuing the purchase of property in the Keys, and those in need of property management services for their rental homes in the Keys. Copyright 2020 All Rights Reserved. Testimonials; Contact Us; Property Management; Search rentals by name. We offer our services not only in Key West but on our neighboring islands of the Florida Keys all the way from Key West to Key Largo. Truman & Co. Real Estate Services believes all information to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for accuracy. We are Last Key Realty, a Key West Vacation Rental broker, a Buyers’ Broker, and a Property Manager in Key West, FL. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms and two … Old Town living at it’s best…, A ”Key West Work of Love” built by a builder. Truman & Co. Real Estate 1205 Truman Avenue Key West, FL 33040 305-292-2244 | Main . View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. 101 Front Street, #6 Key West, FL 33040. FREE Customer Pick-up and Drop-off, CALL 305-896-1921 Choose from more than 161 properties, ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples. Our Key West vacation rentals, which range from one to six bedrooms, offer spacious interiors, ideal locations, equipped kitchens, and free high-speed internet. NEWS BULLETIN I JUST HAD A BLOCK OF WEEKS STARTING AUGUST 19 TO OCTOBER 7 OPEN UP SO LET’S MAKE THIS A WIN WIN SINCE THERE IS LESS THAN 60 DAYS TO GO. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal notice. 2 Bedroom 1 Bath ground floor Shipyard Condo. Originally built as a U.S. Army installation, it then became a naval station from the Spanish-American War through World War I and II. Welcome to three of the most beautiful condos in Key West! These Key West vacation rentals are perfect for a couple, family or even a larger group. Truman Annex unique large two bedroom end unit condominium. url importing http://www.travelocity.com/Key-West-Hotels-Boli-Townhouse---Luxury-Rental-in-Gated-Truman-Annex.h32767549-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&. $2,795,000. Please use our search bar to access the selection of vacation rentals available near the point of interest of your choice. 910 Truman Ave is not a rental home. Condominiums Homes. Key West vacation homes on FloridaRentals.com Vacation rentals in Key West on FloridaRentals.com can save you up to 20% over our competitors. Happy planning! Book the Boli Townhouse - Luxury Rental in Gated Truman Annex - Stay at this historic vacation home in Key West. Our vacation lodging in Key West remains the best in town — just one block off Duval with plenty of parking. Our Key West Hotel is located one block off of Duval Street, right in the heart of Old Town Key West! Facebook; Instagram; Best of Key West Rentals. Many of the best Key West restaurants are only a short stroll away. Vacation homes in downtown Key West for rent by the week or month in the Truman Annex and Key West Golf Club Key West Community. Book your next vacation with Historic Key West Vacation Rentals and get the best rate by booking directly on our website or over the phone. Rentals from We-Cycle Bike Shop can be delivered to our door. Plus, we have a wide array of inventory appealing to any group size or traveler tastes. Prices start at $102 per night, and condos and houses are popular options for a stay in Truman Annex. Information. With a great location downtown, a private parking space, and easy access to a sandy beach nearby, you'll be all set for fun in the sun. Vrbo offers a large selection of vacation rentals near lovely places in Truman Annex. ft. single-family home is a 0 bed, 6.0 bath property. From 243 condo and apartment rentals to 522 house rentals, find a unique house rental for you to enjoy a memorable holiday or a weekend with your family and friends. If you are bringing a car (although you don’t need one) it … Vrbo has 243 Condos/Apartments in Truman Annex. Located just outside Old Town, Truman Annex is a stunning gated community offering private homes as well as vacation rentals. Truman Annex is located in the heart of historic Old Town Key West tucked in a secluded, tropical community that feels miles away from the hustle of Duval Street. Rent a whole home for your next weekend or holiday. We are a company of people who are passionate about Key West, and who feel a special responsibility to those visiting the Keys, those pursuing the purchase of property in the Keys, and those in need of property management services for their rental homes in the Keys. All rooms at the Truman Hotel are equipped with a refrigerator. Boli Townhouse Luxury Rental in Key West Truman Annex. Key West, Fl 33040. We are Last Key Realty, a Key West Vacation Rental broker, a Buyers’ Broker, and a Property Manager in Key West, FL. Island Queen - Truman Annex foundry villa rental Old Town Key West for adult couples. Truman Annex is located in the heart of historic Old Town Key West tucked in a secluded, tropical community that feels miles away from the hustle of Duval Street. Just take a short stroll or jump on a bike and a way you go…