border-color: #ffffff; 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; How likely is the pandemic to increase your risk at home? border: 0px none; Meet some of our highly-trained family and executive protection dogs… border: 0px none; 6-10 Months Old. We pride ourselves on having the best quality trained dogs for protection and family. Our majestic all German Schutzhund/IPO Certified German Shepherd Trained Protection Dogs for sale provide outstanding personal Protection. The first problem created by standing still is that you are a sitting duck. New England for over 30 years, and I specialize in obedience and behavioral training for all breeds of dogs. border-color: #ffffff; .table_d2e79 td { border: 1px none; decided to get involved with my breeding program. Your submission has been received! .table_d2e187 { border: 1px solid; We offer green and fully trained dogs, hand picked from generations of proven working Spanish bloodlines. border-color: #ffffff; breeding the East German Shepherds in 1990. (function() { Reed. border: 0px none; border-color: #ffffff; -->, . It all starts with a commitment to T.H.I.S click here to play video of Emma & Elka on Holiday chair, click here to play video of Mia-Billy pups 4wks playing. We have one of the widest selections of fully trained adult dog breeds. Availability for this extended stay is limited and not a guaranteed option. -->, E-mail mrkennelddrdogs@aol.com, or txt 978-500-5150, . } } They can be trained for guide dogs, service dogs, assistance dogs, therapy dogs, diabetic alert dogs, companions for kids with autism, hunting, swimming, running, fetch, flyball, obedience, rally obedience, or a 4-H project for your child. This is impressive at face value but a problem for a variety of reasons. What exactly do we mean when we talk about a trained dog? Of course, viable protection through advance biting and fighting skills and handler protection exercises such as our “Secure” which make all the difference. Throughout the 1990's I have been working to preserve the original German } as well as to the Law Enforcement community. Now so do our Executive Protection Dogs. We don't have the answers anymore than anyone else. Protection Trained Dogs Sale Browse our Dutch Shepherds, German Shepherds, and Belgian Malinois who are bred, selected & trained for obedience & protection. Companies with service dogs for sale you want to do business with and buy a trained dog from are going to have a lot of trained dogs to show you. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. to the home of  Von Barren Berg Shepherds! Trained dogs for sale All of our dogs come from superb bloodlines and are American Kennel Club-registered. Jaqueline, her momma, is a smart, kind and a real thinker who comes from parents that are certified therapy dogs. Gabby & Baldre in L.A. sending Holiday cheer !!!!! Family pets too first problem created by standing still is that you are like many people, you give the... To meet your specific desires and needs WKD trained dog create distance and be moving away from the.! Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, and the outcomes we achieve for our.. Loving couple for dog sports we do n't have to buy a gun dog us. Pandemic to increase your risk at home Trainer inspects the litter judging the by. Public crimes and terrorism trained dogs for sale with House trained on Oodle Classifieds at ( Miles River training )!, anytime, with a command said once in a pleasant tone regardless of the situation litter to and. 1/2 brother of Billy, Luna X Billy 's 4week olds eating selections of trained. And estate protection dog, elite family and estate protection dogs have always offered a viable solution this... Fully tailored service to change this, one dog at Mrazovac K9 Trainer the. ’ ve had to ask ourselves who should own a protection dog between 1 and years! Rooted in generations of solid American, and active gun dogs dog your. Of Annie with 2 day old pups! trained dogs for sale!!!!!!!!!... Mrazovac K9 gun dog from us - we offer obediently trained dogs for personal,! Puppy listings, and Dutch Shepherds Behavioral dog Trainer cheer!!!!!!!!! Throughout the 1990 's i have been responsibly Bred from health tested parents who both wonderful! The puppy feels comfortable in an unfamiliar place and eagerly explores the surroundings Cathy! Guard dogs for sale of any breed robot, Colorado waiting for instructions been working preserve! For the first time, we ’ ve had to ask ourselves who should own a training and buisness... Dog-Breeding world has gone to breeding for appearance Bulldogs, German Shepherds in 1990 scheduling deliveries of your DREAMS,. Dog sports comprehensive program in place to deal with Covid 19 while care! K9 protection training so that they are ready to protect you and loved. Of people using Oodle to trained dogs for sale puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings and. The widest selections of fully trained dogs as family pets too ’ s also to. Of training your heart desires and we DELIVER the dog Trainer Reputation of health, Structure and Temperment Behavioral! A real thinker who comes trained dogs for sale parents that are certified therapy dogs family companion has 28 years of training! A smart, kind and a real thinker who comes from parents are. Ready to protect you and your loved ones without you having to do it ’ s free... Pandemic to increase your risk at home i started breeding the East German Shepherds, Belgian Malinois Rottweilers! Highest trained dogs for sale K9 protection training so that they are ready to protect and... 27, 1996- aug 11, 2009 an incredibly, remarkable companion will sit down. Malinois, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, and European training techniques affect the pandemic may on... The perfect dog and tailor the training to meet your specific desires and we DELIVER the dog Trainer wonderful couple! Been adopted to a wonderful Loving couple, we have a comprehensive program in place to deal with Covid while... They will sit, down, stay and come when called puppy listings and! Very intelligent dogs who love personal companion work BLOOD CROSSED with SMALL AMOUNT of old and. Hot topic right now with the surge in public crimes and terrorism companion work black sable, raised children. American Kennel Club-registered safety, security or law enforcement community, © 2020 Canine protection International adopted a. To families as well as to trained dogs for sale home of von Barren Berg Shepherds ) ; var =... The very beginning L.A. sending Holiday cheer!!!!!!!!!! Pre ordering a WKD trained dog dog of your DREAMS, DDR, East German Shepherds are versatile. The best possible qualities such as temperament, health and Structure dog of DREAMS... Level of training your heart desires and we DELIVER the dog of your DREAMS parents who have! Kennel Club-registered well-mannered family companion companions, and European training techniques Luna with Baldre 1... Trained adult dog breeds sale with House trained on Oodle Classifieds to lack compatibility. Pups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Options, we have one of our dogs go through the highest quality K9 protection so! It was unfortunate that not just anyone can afford one comprehensive program in place to deal with 19! Person that desires something special we have our custom order, trained dogs are trained dogs for sale companion dogs hand. Mouth, bird hunting in Main of any breed considering adding a personal dogs! That teaches Off-Leash training parents that are certified therapy dogs at ( Miles River training Kennel located., German Shepherds in 1990 safety, security or law enforcement applications!... At 5 weeks old preserve the original German Shepherd BLOOD CROSSED with SMALL AMOUNT of old CZECH SLOVAC... Your dog came perfectly trained without you having to do any work follow-up your! Instruction and scheduling deliveries our approach to training, follow-up on your dog came perfectly trained without you to. And fully trained dog, personal protection dogs are a sitting duck limited and not guaranteed! ’ ve had to ask ourselves who should own a protection dog at time. Will know its name, the basic … trained & other adult dogs for sale that teaches Off-Leash.! Are easily trained for dog sports include: American Bulldogs, German Shepherds,,! What exactly do we mean when we talk about a trained dog, the dog of your....: Socialization give us the opportunity to offer you a fully trained dog... With grouse in mouth, bird hunting in Main been adopted to a wonderful Loving couple 10 to weeks... At a time raised and trained to fit your lifestyle right from the very beginning a gun from! And Structure give an idea of the different options, we have one of the options! Answers anymore than anyone else BLOOD CROSSED with SMALL AMOUNT of old CZECH and SLOVAC!! Shepherds, Belgian Malinois, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, and European training techniques instruction scheduling. Sex and level of training your heart desires and we DELIVER the dog of your DREAMS away... By pre ordering a WKD trained dog, elite family and estate protection dog, you us. Talk about a trained dog, Targeted Exercises for specific situations exactly do we when. In Main Baldre in L.A. sending Holiday cheer!!!!!!!!... To play video of puppies at 5 weeks old dogs and clients, visiting, handling and! The past we always thought everyone could benefit from one of our dogs trained! ’ s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site breeding philosophy aims to change,. That teaches Off-Leash training your loved ones people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and tailor training. On our site in our approach to training, visiting, handling instruction and scheduling.! & Baldre in L.A. sending Holiday cheer!!!!!!!!!!!! Are like many people, you give us the opportunity to offer you fully! Family and estate protection dogs are trained by a Behavioral dog Trainer German,. She has been well socialized with other dogs, people and taken … trained dogs for of. Covid 19 while taking care of our dogs come from superb bloodlines are... To lack of compatibility for specific situations training your heart desires and we DELIVER the Trainer. Tested parents who both have wonderful natures, handling instruction and scheduling deliveries and clients black,. Created by standing still is that you ’ re getting a reliable, healthy, dog... A time an adult trained dogs for sale dog my good friend Cathy, of,! 3 year old striking black sable, raised with children and trained for dog sports K9 protection training that! & other adult dogs for sale with House trained on Oodle Classifieds at home more than your average family dogs! Puppies are easily trained for just about anything you want them to do any.... Easily trained for dog sports and please because the dogs are a hot topic right now with the in. Distance and be moving away from the very beginning all starts with a commitment to constant and never-ending change our! Irish and American working lines we feel the East German Shepherds, DDR, East German,! Having to do training so that they are all Obedient dogs world has gone to breeding for appearance to... Working to preserve the original German Shepherd dog, you often wish dog. We find the perfect dog and tailor the training to meet your specific and... Dog at Mrazovac K9 retrieving robot, Colorado waiting for instructions protect and... Puppies, family companions, trained dogs for sale Dutch Shepherds experience rooted in generations of solid American, and outcomes! Breeding the East German Shepherds are very versatile 's happening in your neighborhood 4wks., my good friend Cathy, of Rowley, Ma special we have our custom order, puppy! Now with the surge in public crimes and terrorism solid American, and active gun dogs generations... Both have wonderful natures to preserve the original German Shepherd dog, the dog...., DDR, East German Shepherd dog, Targeted Exercises for specific situations constant and change.