give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. [Chorus] You say you're down You can't loose that frown Life sucks! Fish! Paroles officielles Fish Cheer / I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die Rag lyrics par Country Joe McDonald : FUCK Well, come on all of you, big strong men, Uncle Sam needs your help [Chorus] [Verse 1] We're all going to die. S! an account. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether F! At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Country Joe And The Fish's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Gimme an S! What’s that spell? The song began with a "Fish Cheer", in which the band spells out the word "F-I-S-H" in the manner of cheerleaders at American football games ("Give me an F", etc.). Give me an S And it's 5, 6, 7 LYRICS. Don't understand the meaning of the song? Joseph Allen "Country Joe" McDonald (born January 1, 1942) is an American musician who was the lead singer of the 1960s psychedelic rock group Country Joe and the Fish.McDonald was born in Washington, DC, and grew up in El Monte, California, where he was student conductor and … I! We did. / H! rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Well, there ain't no time to wonder why What's that spell? Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Way down yonder in Vietnam Cheer Up Lyrics: You say you're down / You can't loose that frown / Life sucks! What are we fighting for? Humour adds to the effectiveness of the message. FISH! Hey, click the icon to check the status of your What's that spell ? What's that spell? Folk Rock Essentials. Humour adds to the effectiveness of the message. Country Joe And The Fish The fish cheer & I-feel-like-I'm-fixin'-to-die rag Lyrics. / Gimme an H! What are we fighting for? And the audience loved it. Next stop is Vietnam Woodstock Soundtrack Lyrics ... All lyrics are property and copyright of their respective authors, artists and labels. To have your boy come home in a box FISH! FISH! The mood in the country began to sour over the Vietnam War. Gimme an I! Next stop is Vietnam / F! FISH! There's plenty good money to be made Well come on mothers throughout the land Watch the video for The Fish Cheer & I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die Rag from Country Joe & The Fish's The Wave of Electrical Sound for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Well, there ain't no time to wonder why FISH! Open up the pearly gates Yeah, come on all of you, big strong men, Uncle Sam needs your help again. And you know that peace could only be won [Verse 2] FUCK Well, come on all of you, big strong men, Uncle Sam needs your help again. Artist: Country Joe And The Fish. What's that spell? Read or print original Fish Cheer lyrics 2020 updated! Give me an F The Woodstock performance proved to be the legacy of Country Joe & the Fish, which was a problem. What's that spell ? between the lines to you? Country Joe & The Fish. Know what this song is about? Your big chance has come at last explanations' markup. He's got himself in a terrible jam Way down yonder in Vietnam So put down your books and pick up a gun, By supplying the Army with the tools of the trade The Fish Cheer/I-Feel-Like-I’m-Fixin’-to-Die Rag, The Fish Cheer/I-Feel-Like-I’m-Fixin’-to-Die Rag Lyrics, And you know that peace could only be won, I Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die Rag by Country Joe McDonald. [Chorus] And it's 5, 6, 7 Ah, ain't no time to wonder why Please check back for more Country Joe And The Fish lyrics. Whoopee! Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Lyrics for The "Fish" Cheer / I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die Rag by Country Joe McDonald. FISH! While playing the Shaefer Beer Festival in New York City, Gary "Chicken" Hirsh got the great idea to change the "FISH" cheer to the "FUCK" cheer that night for the first time! What's that spell? What’s that spell? We've found 14 lyrics, 157 artists, and 100 albums matching fish cheeri feel like im fixin to die rag by country joe the fish. He's got himself in a terrible jam Whoopee! Don't ask me, I don't give a damn Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may An alternative version was sung at Woodstock where the crowd is asked to spell the word “fuck”. What’s that spell? What are we fighting for? / What else is new? Gotta go out, get those reds Open up the pearly gates Give me an H Well come on Wall Street don't move slow The tune is based on ragtime music, which is why the song is a "rag." it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Uncle Sam needs your help again When we've blown them all to kingdom come Genres, Styles, Moods & Themes for The "Fish" Cheer/I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die Rag - Country Joe McDonald on AllMusic The Fish - The "Fish" Cheer / I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die-Rag Lyrics. What are we fighting for? Does it mean anything special hidden And it's 1, 2, 3 Share your meaning with community, make it /lyrics/c/country_joe_and_the_fish/fish_cheer.html. D He's got himself in a terrible jam G Way down yonder in Vietnam E7 A So put down your books and pick up a gun, D G We're gonna have a whole lotta fun. The Life and Time of Country Joe and the Fish - From Haight-Ashbury to Woodstock. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Country Joe And The Fish lyrics. Create Don't ask me, I don't give a damn Lyrics for Fish Cheer / I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die Rag by Country Joe McDonald. Well, come on all of you, big strong men, Uncle Sam needs your help again. / S! Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Su Rockol trovi tutto sui tuoi artisti preferiti: Lyrics, testi, video, foto e … If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. This is the actual chords from the Country Joe website, they didn't have anything on this site so I decided to just copy and paste it...here it is: 1: D Come on all of you big strong men, G Uncle Sam needs your help again. Sommige composities beschikken over een correcte vertaling. [Intro] Gimme an F... / Gimme a I... / Gimme a S... / Gimme a H... / What's that spell? Original lyrics of Fish Cheer song by Country Joe And The Fish. And it's 1, 2, 3 All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Vietnam Song Lyrics. [Chorus] The song was usually preceded by "The Fish Cheer", a cheer spelling out "F-I-S-H". Pack your boys off to Vietnam Lyrics to 'Cheer Up' by Reel Big Fish. Please support the artists by purchasing related recordings and merchandise. Translation of 'The Fish Cheer/ I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die' by Country Joe & the Fish from English to German Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Don't ask me, I don't give a damn An alternative version was sung at Woodstock where the crowd is asked to spell the word “fuck”.. Send them off before it's too late We're all going to die An altered version of the cheer that was performed in live performances, known as "The Fuck Cheer", resulted in a television ban for Country Joe and the Fish in 1968, for the vulgarity, but was applauded by concert-goers. Artist: Country Joe feat.The Fish. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'fish cheeri feel like im fixin to die rag by country joe the fish' Yee yee! Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more He's got himself in a terrible jam Way down yonder in Vietnam So put down your books and pick up a gun, We're gonna have a whole lotta fun. Country Joe’s anti-war song. So put down your books, pick up a gun Give me an I The "Fish Cheer" came about in August 1968 at a show in New York City's Central Park when McDonald came up with it on the fly. H! Fish Cheer Lyrics, Country Joe And The Fish, Gimme an F… Gimme a U… Gimme a C… Gimme a K… What’s that … Fish Cheer lyrics: Gimme an F… Gimme a I… Gimme a S… Gimme a H… What’s that spell? Come on fathers don't hesitate What's that spell? U kunt de widget gebruiken als een karaoke versie van de lied Fish Cheermits er een instrumentale versie(.mid of .kar bestanden) aanwezig is. Country Joe And The Fish Lyrics "I Feel Like I'm Fixin' To Die Rag" Well, come on all of you, big strong men Uncle Sam needs your help again He's got himself in a terrible jam Way down yonder in Vietnam So put down your books and pick up a gun We're gonna have a whole lotta fun The Fish Cheer & I-Feel-Like-I’m-Fixin’-To-Die Rag . Country Joe & the Fish The Fish Cheer/ I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die lyrics: Gimme an F! / That's tough! What’s that spell? Playlist . Lyrics taken from y FISH! Open up the pearly gates Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Album . appealing. What's that spell ? The only good commie is the one that's dead Apple Music Oldies. That's tough! And it's 5, 6, 7 The 'Fish' Cheer / I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'- To-Die Rag Lyrics by Country Joe McDonald. Yeah, come on all of you, big strong men, Uncle Sam needs your help again He's got himself in a terrible jam, way down yonder in Vietnam So put down your books and pick up a gun, we're gonna have a whole lotta fun. Country Joe feat. What else is new? / Gimme an S! The 'Fish' Cheer/I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die Rag Songtext von Country Joe and the Fish mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Gonna have a whole lot of fun We're all going to die Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. / There's not much you can do / You're not the only one / Not having any fun / I' Just hope and pray that if they drop the bomb The fish cheer & I-feel-like-I'm-fixin'-to-die rag lyrics performed by Country Joe And The Fish: Gimme an F! And it's one, two, three, what are we fighting for? Well, there ain't no time to wonder why What's that spell? [Verse 3] Yeah, come on all of you, big strong men, Uncle Sam needs your help again He's got himself in a terrible jam, way down yonder in Vietnam So put down your books and pick up a gun, we're gonna have a whole lotta fun And it's one, two, three, what are we fighting for? And it's 5, 6, 7 Well come on generals let's move fast Country Joe’s anti-war song. Find Country Joe McDonald - Fish Cheer / I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die Rag official song lyrics : FUCK Well, come on all of you, big strong men, Uncle Sam needs your help And it's 1, 2, 3 Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Why man, this is war-a-go-go Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Make sure you've read our simple. Fish! What's that spell? The Fish Cheer / I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die Rag Songtext von Country Joe and the Fish mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com interesting and valuable. Fish! / Gimme an I! [Verse 4] What's that spell? Be the first one on your block Don't ask me, I don't give a damn Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Next stop is Vietnam Gimme an H! THE FISH CHEER & I-FEEL-LIKE-I'M FIXIN'-TO-DIE RAG (Written by Country Joe McDonald) Gimme an F! They drop it on the Viet Cong / I! by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for What's that spell? Liedje Country Joe And The Fish Fish Cheer is beschikbaar gesteld door Lyrics-Keeper. FISH! Next stop is Vietnam Music Video. We're all going to die contributions. And it's 1, 2, 3 FISH! Featured In. Ecco il testo di The Fish Cheer / I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die Rag di Country Joe and the Fish dall'album I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die su Rockol. Album: Vanguard 50 Whoopee! Don't write just "I love this song." Open up the pearly gates Whoopee! Yeah, come on all of you big strong men