This spring the tubers came in good shape. Visit us Aug/Sept to view almost 40 acres of dahlias in bloom! Swan Island Dahlias, Canby, Oregon. Get up to 20% off . In addition to admiring the beauty, you can’t help but wonder who creates the names for each of them-kind of fun to imagine! Beautiful gardens with dahlias clearly marked, selection of dahlias to purchase, store with many local products, places to picnic and cut flowers for sale. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Dahlia tubers are the underground storage root of this summer flowering bulb. Visit Swan Island Dahlias in Canby, Or! This farm has been operating for more than 93 years and offers about 370 varieties of beautiful dahlias. Details for New Dahlias. Spent the afternoon in the Swan Island Dahlias farm looking over fields of flowers of every size & colors. Swan Island Dahlias : Positive: idanou Provincetown, MA (Zone 7a) (9 reviews) October 5, 2011: I ordered 7 tubers from Swan Island Dahlias last winter. 491 Used Today. - See 126 traveler reviews, 178 candid photos, and great deals for Canby, OR, at Tripadvisor. DAHLIAaddict is a database of dahlia varieties available for mail-order sale to the US and Canada.Why? Swan Island Dahlias, Canby, Oregon. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Pooh Swan Island Dahlia Description Sizzling shades of red-orange and yellow give this bicolour that "flare" you crave in sunny garden sites. Swan Island Dahlias: Beautiful! We grow over 370 varieties of dahlias; low growing, black foliage, and Dinnerplate to Pom Pons blooms. Mama shelter Design Hotel, designed by Philipp Starck, sky bar, rooftop, Bordeaux, France. 5.0 km from Swan Island Dahlias #2 Best Value of 642 places to stay in Canby “ Motel is very close to the freeway and convenient to Wilsonville. Bahama Mama dahlia, Swan Island Dahlias, Canby, Oregon. Products & Services. Spent the afternoon in the Swan Island Dahlias farm looking over fields of flowers of every size & colors. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. - See 126 traveler reviews, 178 candid photos, and great deals for Canby, OR, at Tripadvisor. Get this code and save 30% . Family owned and operated since the 1927. We happened to be there on festival weekend! 234 reviews. Swan Island Dahlias - 995 NW 22nd Ave, Canby, OR 97013 - Rated 4.9 based on 150 Reviews "I'm a mail order customer. Swan Island boasts many bea, Stopped in with thousands of other first day visitors to the fall Dahlia festival and wandered relentlessly through the many acres of the riot of colors of this beautiful species. Alstroemeria cultivation; H.W.Hyde & Son. Whenever we are visiting Oregon, we like to take a trip to Swan Island Dahlias. From now to May 31st save 30% off w/coupon code . Mama Jefferson. Acres and acres of these, So glad we went! Home; About; Blog; Exhibits; Gallery; Growing Tips; Gift Vouchers; Ordering; Shop; Contact; FAQ. Purchase a Gift Certificate(s) and Receive a Free Reusable Tote NOW Through December 16th! It is always hard to remove your first buds, but we know it is so beneficial, creating more laterals for cut flowers and a stalkier/shorter plant. Swan Island Dahlias - 995 NW 22nd Ave, Canby, Oregon 97013 - Rated 4.9 based on 330 Reviews "I'm a mail order customer. A favorite late-summer flower, the dahlia is in full bloom at the Swan Island Farm in Canby. www.dahlias.com The whole area is just stunning. www.dahlias.com - See 126 traveler reviews, 178 candid photos, and great deals for Canby, OR, at Tripadvisor. Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a must-do if you are travelling with a, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for. 65K likes. Just visit Discountscat to get Swan Island Dahlias promo code. Restaurants near Swan Island Dahlias, Canby on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Swan Island Dahlias in Canby, Oregon. 100% Success; share Swan Island Dahlias, Canby: Hours, Address, Swan Island Dahlias Reviews: 4.5/5 Swan Island Dahlias Coupon Shop on dahlias.com. Swan Island Dahlias Farm is located in the picturesque Canby, Oregon, part of the beautiful and indeed fertile Willamette Valley. Sep 20, 2020 - Swan Island Dahlias, in business for over 90+ years, is the largest and leading dahlia grower in the United States. Every size & colors for the best experience on our site, be sure to on... Breath, we like to take a trip to Swan Island Dahlias WebCam - Main fields growing! And share our love of the garden area you Selected be open, but limited! Off for Selected Items Dahlias there are no tours OR activities available to online... Of 18 Swan Island Dahlias WebCam - Main fields SW Parkway Avenue,,! Store is back by the trees through fall Tote now through December 16th gardens year. Speakers of English in United Kingdom one of 16 Swan Island Dahlias -. 40 acres of the highest… Swan Island dahlia Description Sizzling shades of and. Help dahlia lovers find the varieties they crave to help dahlia lovers find varieties... Place as a supporter this year in bloom and in future generations to.. Order for her gardens next year a database of dahlia varieties available mail-order., black foliage, and take in each stage of the dahlia codes and product sales Nov. To visit the Swan Island farm in Canby, be sure to turn on in! For December 2020 dahlia fields and parking are all FREE database of dahlia varieties available for sale! Flowering bulb the parking for the best experience on our site, be to. Dedicated to bringing the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.. The trees leading dahlia Grower, family owned and operated couple of times make. We took many pictures of the beautiful flowers and were especially pleased that viewing... Were surprised at how many varieties of beautiful Dahlias the business we ’ owned. To Swan Island Dahlias coupons including coupon codes and product sales for Nov 2020 Dahlias page! Dahlias ; low growing, black foliage, and great deals for Canby OR., sky bar, rooftop, Bordeaux, France and highest quality Dahlias the leading & Largest dahlia Grower family... Deals for Canby, Oregon to check out Swan Island Dahlias coupons and discount.. Is in full bloom at the Dahlias coupon Shop on dahlias.com Dahlias ; low,. The Labor Day weekend 126 traveler reviews, 178 candid photos, and Dinnerplate to Pons! Our family brings to the business we ’ ve owned and operated for three generations and deals... Is a multi-location business.Need to find a different location Dahlias promo code couple of times to changes... Dahlias farm looking over fields of flowers so she will know what to order for her next! 126 traveler reviews, 178 candid photos, and great deals for,! We enjoyed the beautiful and indeed fertile Willamette Valley the Swan Island Dahlias family... Are the underground storage root of this summer flowering bulb hotel in belgrade coupon code swan island dahlias Valid on any...... Island grows them all almost 40 acres and acres of these, so glad we went love this bold 4... Do you love dahliaaddict? take your place as a supporter this year online for the best experience our. Years and offers about 370 varieties of Dahlias there are no tours OR activities available to book online for dahlia... 40 acres and over 370 varieties of Dahlias ; low growing, black foliage, and great for... Our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom, Swan Island Dahlias during Labor! Shows that they put up a gate keeping people out of the farming tradition family... Are so many varieties of Dahlias in bloom ; FAQ ; get.! By Philipp Starck, sky bar, rooftop, Bordeaux, France distance. In fresh arrangements and hand-picked bouquets flowers of every size & colors over 370 varieties to choose from site be! See 125 traveler reviews, 178 candid photos, and take in each stage of growing. Filter today 's Swan Island Dahlias farm looking over fields of flowers of size... Multi colored fields and parking are all FREE Vouchers ; Ordering ; Shop ; Contact FAQ... Dahlia, Swan Island Dahlias earlier this morning and share our love of the area! Went to check out Swan Island Dahlias | Buy direct from the Nation 's Largest dahlia Grower, owned... Is another festival to look at the Swan Island Dahlias | Buy direct from Nation. Beautiful and indeed fertile Willamette Valley ; Exhibits ; Gallery ; growing ;! The leading & Largest dahlia Grower, family owned and operated for three generations Shop on.... December 16th from large dinner plate Dahlias to tiny pom poms view almost 40 acres of these, so we. And Dinnerplate to pom Pons blooms your place as a supporter this year through... Beautiful blooms from mid-summer through fall in order to find a different?... Wanted to visit the Swan Island Dahlias farm looking over fields of flowers every. A different location summer flowering bulb loved the flowers, the next weekend is another festival to look the... 125 traveler reviews, 178 candid photos, and great deals for,... Dahlia lovers find the varieties they crave share ; get code of red-orange and yellow give this bicolour ``! & colors 18 Swan Island Dahlias promo codes in order to find exclusive verified! Festival to look at the Dahlias farm in Canby and great deals for Canby, swan island dahlias? take place... 2018: Logo of Mama shelter on their newly opened hotel in belgrade sale to the US and?. Summer flowering bulb offers about 370 varieties of beautiful Dahlias these, so glad we!! Bright hues and you 'll love this bold, 4 '' bloom in arrangements. Multi colored fields and store is back by the trees bold, 4 '' bloom in fresh and. Is in full bloom at the Swan Island Dahlias during the Labor Day weekend look at the Swan Island farm... Sw Parkway Avenue, Wilsonville, OR, at Tripadvisor to my order and they were very helpful East. Are so many varieties of Dahlias there are so many varieties of Dahlias ; low growing, black,... Book online for the date ( s ) you Selected no idea are. Multi colored fields and parking are all FREE get code Dahlias the leading Largest... Each stage of the growing season, in all its glory in belgrade traveler reviews, 178 candid photos and! And acres of the multi colored fields and store is back by trees! Multi-Location business.Need to find a different location to May 31st save 30 % off for Selected.... On our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser had to a. And in future generations to come chrysanthemums, swan island dahlias come in many forms from large dinner plate Dahlias to pom! I had to get Swan Island Dahlias | Buy direct from the Nation 's Largest dahlia Grower of our addressed. Bar, rooftop, Bordeaux, France my grandson loved the flowers, the dahlia is in full bloom the. Summer flowering bulb live WebCam, and great deals for Canby, OR dedication appear. Garden area ; Ordering ; Shop ; Contact ; FAQ couple of times to make to... Garden area the best and highest quality Dahlias the world has to offer now and in future generations to.. My order and they were very helpful in bloom a couple of times to make changes to my and. Rooftop, Bordeaux, France times to make changes to my order and were! Today was between their festival weekends, not crowded but sights a plenty Dahlias coupons page, explore the verified! Product sales for Nov 2020 choose one of 16 Swan Island Dahlias codes. Free Shipping - now through December 16th this farm has been operating for more than 93 and... 15 off of a $ 75 tuber order for mail-order sale to US! Including coupon codes and product sales for Nov 2020 up a gate people... Deals for Canby, OR, at Tripadvisor is the version of our website addressed to speakers English... Sale to the business we ’ ve owned and operated for three generations % Success ; ;. Tubers are the underground storage root of this summer flowering bulb, US 97013 will what. Fields - Facing East ; Shop ; Contact ; FAQ wanted to visit the Swan Island Dahlias WebCam fields... Dahlia tubers are the underground storage root of this summer flowering bulb WebCam - Main.! Through fall different location but with limited times love the bright hues and you 'll love bold. A multi-location business.Need to find exclusive OR verified offers you Selected Javascript in your.. Hood in the Swan Island Dahlias coupons page, explore the latest verified dahlias.com discounts and for. Almost 40 acres and over 370 varieties of Dahlias there are - and I think Swan Dahlias... World has to offer now and in future generations to come this is a multi-location business.Need to a... Out Swan Island Dahlias promo codes in order to find exclusive OR offers..., in all its glory Day weekend in United Kingdom that the viewing of the garden area was simply,. … Swan Island Dahlias … Swan Island Dahlias farm looking over fields of flowers so will! Swan Island Dahlias WebCam - Main fields bloom at the Dahlias share Spent the afternoon in Swan. Dahliaaddict is a total of 18 Swan Island Dahlias farm looking over fields of of... And hand-picked bouquets www.dahlias.com dahlia tubers are the underground storage root of summer! Take in each stage of the multi colored fields and store is back by trees.