Prestwick Country Club is a 18 hole Private golf facility located in Frankfort, Illinois. Prestwick Country Club is the main centerpiece of a mature prestige real-estate development in Frankfort, Illinois. Located in Frankfort, Illinois, Prestwick Country Club offers an 18-hole golf course that can play up to 7,010 yards long and features large, sloping, perfectly manicured greens. Hotels4Teams has your hotels near Prestwick Country Club in Frankfort, IL No one knows sports travel better than Hotels4Teams. This venue offers family-oriented services, perfect for any occasion. Dye. A place for family, for business, for yourself. Hunters Woods S 79th Ave at W Woodvale Rd . Blogs; Q&A; Products; University; Join; Log In; Active Rain; Blogs; Q&A; Products; University; Join; Log In; Like: Home > Blogs > Marco Amidei > Homesbymarco.com. There is also some condos / town homes in the Prestwick subdivision. Plan your road trip to Prestwick Country Club in IL with Roadtrippers. Prestwick Frankfort IL Homes for Sale. 2 Bedrooms - 2 Baths This property has its own dedicated website at 7319ColonyLane2c.utour.me. 15 minutes ago. Frankfort, IL; Prestwick Country Club; The home of Prestwick Country Club in Frankfort, Illinois. Due to the new handicap system, our slope ratings have changed. See below. Your Pace! Join Email Club. Book a Tee Time. Bowers Realty Group helps you find the newest homes for sale in Prestwick Country Club, Frankfort IL. Prestwick Country Club is a Golf Course in Frankfort. Our food & beverage professionals will work closely with you to create an event that you and your guests will remember forever. Prestwick Country Club wants to help you create a wedding or event that reflects your personal vision and style. (815) 469-5550 Prestwick / Prestwick Country Club is a neighborhood in Frankfort, IL mostly of single family homes built from the mid 1960's to 2005. Opening Hours. We offer… Prestwick Country Club 601 Prestwick Dr Frankfort IL 60423. One of the best views in Prestwick Country Club Village!!! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Prestwick Country Club is located in Frankfort west of Harlem Avenue and north of . 875 likes. Sort results by: Distance; Drive Time; Price ; Rating; Name. Nestled in the heart of the Myrtle Beach golf mecca, sits prestigious Prestwick Country Club. Located on the 9th Fairway of Prestwick Country Club! The home of Prestwick Country Club in Frankfort, Illinois. We are so ready for the Fall at PCC! The course rating is 72.6 and it has a slope rating of 131. Beautiful Vaulted and Beamed Cedar Ceilings throughout. Gorgeous Views and walking distance to club house, pool and tennis courts! Prestwick Country Club, Frankfort, IL. We offer all available tee times online at our best rates. Designed by E. Lawrence Packard, ASGCA, the Prestwick golf course opened in 1964. Your Place! Ratings & Reviews. Prestwick Country Club Frankfort, Illinois Mission Statement: Prestwick Country Club strives to be the finest full service, family oriented private golf and country club in the Chicagoland area. Original real estate office must be converted to single family home. 601 Prestwick Dr, Frankfort, Illinois 60423, Will County (815) 469-2136, (815) 469-5550 Course Website. 7319 Colony Lane 2c Frankfort, IL 60423. from Listing Booster Business . Search homes for sale in Prestwick Country Club, IL for free. Cohoat and O’Neal Golf Management is looking forward to a wonderful 2020 at Prestwick CC. We have already started taking reservations for festive events, such as cookie decorating! ActiveRain. 2 Reviews (815) 469-5550 Website. Premier golf course lot in Prestwick Country Club. For Sale: 2 beds, 0.5 bath ∙ 1296 sq. Address: 601 Prestwick Drive Frankfort, IL 60423: Phone: 815-469-5550: Fax: 815-469-8482 Your Pace! Many sets of sliding glass doors to large walled and tiered terrace. ft. ∙ 1000 Prestwick Dr, Frankfort, IL 60423 ∙ $165,000 ∙ MLS# 10682032 ∙ Premier golf course lot in Prestwick Country Club. and … 2020 Memberships are available. 601 Prestwick Dr, Frankfort, IL About This Vendor We strive to be the finest full service, family oriented private golf and country club in the Chicagoland area that offers variety of membership classifications in an effort to make sure that membership at Prestwick Country Club is … Nearby gyms & sports facilities. While our daily fee players enjoy much of what separates Prestwick from average golf courses, our members are able to experience our complete array of benefits and amenities. Reviews from PRESTWICK COUNTRY CLUB employees about PRESTWICK COUNTRY CLUB culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. (50) 02/06/2019 . Prestwick Country Club is the perfect venue for any celebration or special occasion. Zillow has 11 homes for sale in Prestwick Frankfort. Gourmet Kitchen boast cherry cabinets, granite counter tops, hardwood floors, double oven, breakfast bar and new cooktop. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Creepy Hallow at Fawn Landscaping 24405 S La Grange Rd . The course was designed by Pete & P.B. As one of the Twin Cities’ premier public golf courses, Prestwick Golf Club has a reputation for providing one of the best golfing experiences around. Memberships. Home > United States > Frankfort, IL > Prestwick Country Club . Experience Everything That Prestwick Golf Club Has to Offer! Gorgeous century old trees on 1+acre lot. 08/25/2018 . Prestwick Country Club. Get directions, reviews and information for Prestwick Country Club in Frankfort, IL. Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Prestwick Country Club – Designed By Pete & P.B. Prestwick Country Club Frankfort IL currently has 3 single family homes and 1 condos and townhomes. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Full course details for Prestwick Country Club, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and ratings. Reviews from PRESTWICK COUNTRY CLUB employees about PRESTWICK COUNTRY CLUB culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. See Maps, Photos, and More. Homes in the Prestwick neighborhood surrounds the Prestwick Country Club. Prestwick Country Club Frankfort IL's current single family homes for sale have an average list price of $387,667 and condos and townhomes have an average list price of $249,000. About Us The 2020 Golf Season. Full course details for Prestwick Country Club, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and ratings. Their experienced professionals are dedicated to making clients happy with amazing service, detailed planning and customized menus. A place for family, for business, for yourself. Specialties: Whether you are looking to enjoy an amazing course or the find the perfect place to host your next event. Prestwick Country Club . Single family homes for sale in Prestwick Country Club Frankfort IL range from $165,000 to $499,000. Barre It All Fitness- Frankfort 7950 Lincoln Highway . View all 6 listings available in Prestwick Country Club with an average price of $448,667. Sauk Trail Reservoir W Sauk Trail and S 80th Ave . 3 Images Write Review. Prestwick has the look and feel of a private club, but is open to the public. The 18-hole Prestwick course at the Prestwick Country Club facility in Frankfort, features 6,810 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. Be the first to receive our news & promotions . Plenty of room to dormer attic space. The club's facilities accommodate any event from 12 to 200 people and provide magnificent views of our golf course along with beautiful seasonal landscaping. 601 Prestwick Drive Frankfort, IL 60423. Prestwick Country Club is a classic ballroom wedding venue in Frankfort, Illinois. By analyzing information on thousands of single family homes for sale in Frankfort IL as well as all the townhouses and condos in Frankfort IL, we provide reports to determine a home value for your home for sale in Frankfort IL, its neighborhoods, and surrounding areas . Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $400, master fees around $100, and taxes for the year range from as low as $8,008 to as high as $18,065. The Prestwick Country Club community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Your Place! A view from a fairway at Prestwick Country Club Prestwick CC. There are 11 active homes for sale in Prestwick, Frankfort, IL, which spend an average of 137 days on the market. Tue: 11am-5pm; Wed: 11am-9pm; … Approximately 1300 sq ft of living space as shown. Prestwick Country Club, Country Clubs. Homes for sale in Prestwick, Frankfort, IL have a median listing price of $425,000. We make it easy for individuals and groups to find the best hotels at the lowest rates closest to Prestwick Country Club in Frankfort, IL! Black- 74.9-140 Blue-73.5-135 White-71.6-132 Green-69.3-125 Red-70.5-126 We strive to be the finest full service, family oriented private golf and country club in the Chicagoland area. Camp Manitoqua & Retreat Center 8122 W Sauk Trl . Ann Dilger manages the course as the Chief Administrative Officer. Dye and includes some of the most beautifully sculpted holes in the area. Visit the website for more photos, the virtual tour and to schedule a personal showing. 05/25/2018 .