green onion, house made kim chee sea salt and a savory smoked flavor! 3744 Capitola Rd Santa Cruz, CA . Tuesday: Ask us about our selection and or bring in your growler to filler up! Prices are v... Mexican, Tacos read more, We been going to Gayles for a long time and Friday they had the scampi I just die for yet it was real BAD lime taste not wine prawns were hard and a n... Napa & purple cabbage, spring greens, carrots & sweet onion with sliced teriyaki chicken and house-made won tons on top with our own sesame vinaigrette. Check em' out! Distance: 0.03 miles, Tacos Moreno ($) Save. See what's currently available on Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap's beer menu in Santa Cruz, CA in real-time. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Monday: Add Hours Our Lanikai poke stack features Ahi tuna, avocado, sweet onion, green onion, tomato, seaweed salad, chili oil, black sesame seeds, house-made won-ton chips and pickled ginger. Ginger-Chili-Shoyu Ahi- Cubed ahi, minced ginger, jalapeno, sweet onion, green onion, shoyu poke sauce •••••••• Grilled beef patty with our homemade teriyaki sauce from scratch, lettuce, tomato, onion & grilled pineapple on a King's Hawaiian sweet roll served with crunchy french fries. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Side of guacamole, and sour cream. See activity, upcoming events, photos and more. Served all day... Auʼrai! Log In. Pono Hawaiian Grill Santa Cruz Menu - View the Menu for Pono Hawaiian Grill Monterey Bay on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Pono Hawaiian Grill menu and prices. Honest Catering has many family and career ties to Hawaii and the team enjoys visiting the island whenever they can get a day off. Hawaiian Restaurant in Santa Cruz, California. of Tonkatsu sauce! Grilled boneless & skinless chicken marinated in BBQ Sauce. Pono Hawaiian Grill Monterey Bay; Pono Hawaiian Grill, Santa Cruz; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Pono Hawaiian Grill Restaurant on Zomato Pono Woodworks is a design and woodworking studio based in Honolulu, HI. Our Pono line of guitars, ‘ukuleles, and octave mandolins include a variety of all solid woods, bone nuts and saddles, high quality tuners, and the … read more. Great vegetarian snack! Honest Catering has many family and career ties to Hawaii and the team enjoys visiting the island whenever they can get a day off. (Add chicken, beef, or pork $4) Pono Wings 7 half / 12 full. Served with creamy mac salad and rice. Hawaiian Kalo (taro root) served chilled. Pono's own House-made Kim Chee. Poke Menu. 1,465 people follow this. Wednesday: Braddah Timmy Ahi - Cubed Ahi, chili flake, avocado, cucumber, sesame oil, ‘alaea sea salt, sweet onion •••••••• (pineapple bbq, sweet Thai chili or spicy pele) Served with ranch or blue cheese dressing. Our resulting strains represent industry As Vern says... “Auʼrai!”, Kid's Menu (Grilled Mahi-Mahi add $1.00 Sub brown rice for .75), We serve grass fed Angus chuck! PONO LIFE MAUI strains are unique to PONO, lovingly cultivated by our growers with the utmost care and attention. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. See what's currently available on Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap's beer menu in Santa Cruz, CA in real-time. Bar, Gastropubs It is not your typical snow cone, it is similar to the consistency of ice cream. 12/14 ... Hawaii Restaurant Guide: See Menus, Ratings and Reviews for Restaurants in Hawaii. ... Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap Hawaiian Restaurant, Beer Garden. Distance: 0.11 miles, East End Gastropub ($$) Japanese, Sushi, Asian Fusion Hawaiian BBQ Chicken. View menu Order Delivery Order Pickup Gift Cards Order Delivery Order Pickup Gift Cards 3744 Capitola Rd Santa Cruz, CA . Sunday: Price Point 3.45 mi. Not Now. Pono Hawaiian Grill Menu Salmon-Cilantro-Avo - Sustainable salmon, avocado, cilantro, sweet/green onion, shoyu poke sauce ••••••••. Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap, Santa Cruz, California. If there were one, it would probably be "righteousness," as in the state motto: "Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono," or "The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness." $3.00. Brown rice, grass-fed Angus chuck, scrambled eggs, sweet onion wrapped in a tortilla and served with a side of spicy gravy. Pono's very own spicy buffalo wings featuring adoboloco hot sauce as a main ingredient! Local Maui boy braddah Timmy brings his own 'ohana's (family) recipes along with his over 20 plus years of experience in both the restaurant, hospitality and… We carry Hawaiian Sun juices from Hawai'i as well as coconut water, kombucha, ginger beer, hop water (non-alcoholic) and much more! Pono, like many Hawaiian words, does not have a one-to-one-word English translation. Creamy Wasabi Ahi - Cubed ahi, sweet and green onion, cucumber, creamy wasabi aioli, furikake, wontons •••••••• Specialties: A new Pacific-influenced restaurant in Sherman Oaks featuring fresh seafood with a chef-driven menu. Pono makes 'ono tacos! Pono Ukulele. Ono Hawaiian BBQ Brings Back the Popular $5 Aloha Plate With a New Addition This Year; 5 things to know, and why I’m thinking about Hawaiian barbecue; Ono Hawaiian BBQ hitting 100 units by year’s end; Sacramento Welcomes Ono Hawaiian BBQ’s Second Location; Ono Hawaiian BBQ Celebrates the Return of $5 Aloha Plate with a New Addition for 2020! Dr. Hew Len does not speak anymore about Morrnah’s 14-step Ho’oponopono today and about the healings of his patients in Hawaii State Hospital with Morrnah’s Ho’oponopono. Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap « Back To Santa Cruz, CA. Takara Capitloa Japanese ($$) Our Vegan Poke bowl features Inari Kage tofu, sweet onion, edamame, green onion, gochugaru chili, brown furikake seasoned rice, house-made kim chee, pickled ginger and seaweed salad topped with local micro greens. Our bar features open spaces, both indoor and out, a great menu… Check out the menu for Pono Hawaiian Grill at The Reef Bar.The menu includes and menu. Distance: 0.02 miles, Chinese Village Restaurant ($$) A Hawaiian Classic! Local Maui boy braddah Timmy brings his own 'ohana's (family) recipes along with his over 20 plus years of experience in both the restaurant, hospitality and… 7.9 / 10. Specialties: We specialize in authentic island style cuisine straight from Hawaii. 1,093 people like this. Distance: 0.10 miles, iCrave ($) See activity, upcoming events, photos and more. Is this your restaurant? (10 years old and under please). PONO LIFE MAUI is the leading state-licensed medical cannabis dispensary in Maui, Hawaii. Our menu features a variety of traditional and innovative sushi offerings alongside Pacific fusion dishes of our own creation -- all made to order with the freshest ingredients. 295. ratings. (PEANUT ALLERGY WARNING) Ahi tuna, sweet onion, green onion,minced ginger with his sweet and savory seven elements poke sauce, tobiko, crushed peanuts, nori shreds and local micro greens served with seaweed salad and pickled ginger. What's missing with the word "righteousness," however, is th Continental, Comfort Food, Hawaiian Sorry, no other substitutions. Huli Huli Jackfruit Sliders Our vegetarian option features jackfruit smothered in our house-made huli-huli sauce and topped with diced pineapple and pickled red onion served in a Hawaiian sweet roll. Foursquare uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience, to personalize ads that you may see, and to help advertisers measure the results of their ad campaigns. or. See their menu, reviews, deals, and photos. View the menu for Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap and restaurants in Santa Cruz, CA. We are undeniably at a pivotal point where action to slow and reverse these conditions is a moral obligation. PONO LIFE MAUI is the leading state-licensed medical cannabis dispensary in Maui, Hawaii. Pono Ono Righteous poke. We offer Flower, Tinctures, Capsules, and more to come! Our goal is to create the most amazing wood accessories using our curly grained Koa wood from the Big Island of Hawaii. Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap « Back To Santa Cruz, CA. Brokʼ da mout! Sirloin tip beef marinated in a shoyu, garlic, ginger and sugar-based marinade topped with Island Fire Chicken Chicken slices marinated in our special blend of spices, then grilled with onions and tossed with our spicy Island Fire sauce. Community See All. Chef Jordan's special poke bowl. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Our 'ono Kalua pork served over crunchy golden french fries with jack and cheddar cheese, pickled jalapeños and spicy aioli! Closed. Avocado-Tomato-Ahi - Cubed ahi, tomato, sweet onion, green onion, minced ginger, sliced avocado in our shoyu •••••••• Braddah Timmy Ahi - Cubed Ahi, chili flake, avocado, cucumber, sesame oil, ‘alaea sea salt, sweet onion •••••••• green onion, house made kim chee Ginger-Chili-Shoyu Ahi- Cubed ahi, minced ginger, jalapeno, sweet onion, green onion, shoyu poke sauce •••••••• Creamy Wasabi Ahi - … Choice of our 'ono Kalua Pork or Teriyaki chicken with melted jack and cheddar cheese, cilantro and a side of our pineapple salsa made in house! $ Conveniently located on Highway 101 in scenic seaside Florence, The Hukilau is the gathering place for an eclectic blend of families, millennials, and boomers … We have several types of poke all made to order. Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap. Toasted with cheese, black beans, pico de gallo. The restaurant serves a poke bar, which includes over fifteen types of the dish, all made to order. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Welcome to The Hukilau! Mary Kawena Pukui's and Samuel Hoyt Elbert's Hawaiian dictionary gives six meanings and 83 English translation equivalents. Chicken breast breaded in Japanese panko and deep-fried golden and crispy. Pono means Honest in Hawaiian. Yelp Facebook Foursquare. Please check with the restaurant directly. Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. Pork and fish with hawaiian salt, spinach and wrapped with banana leaf then slow cooked to perfection! 07/17/2020 - MenuPix User. Coconut battered shrimp served golden and crispy with sweet Thai chili sauce and lemon wedge. Timmy being from Maui has made sure to carry his island beers from Maui Brewing Company! Mahi-Mahi rolled in japanese panko breading and deep friend golden and crispy. Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap. Served with sweet Thai chili sauce. Choice of Chicken, Beef ($13.00), Kalua Pork, Mahi Katsu,Kastsu Chicken or Baked Tofu. Hawaiian Shave Ice & Tropical Treats Food Truck Menu. Aloha from Braddah Timmy, I'd like to begin by saying mahalo to all of our valued customers. Our own pupu platter with Hawaiian Kalua Pork sliders, coconut shrimp and spam musubi. Saturday: Pono Market, Kapaa: See 487 unbiased reviews of Pono Market, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 110 restaurants in Kapaa. All Teriyaki bowls come with steamed white rice, steamed veggies, all with Teriyaki sauce drizzled on top & your choice of: Pono Teriyaki bowls are so 'ono! Friday: Hawaiian Restaurant $ $$$ Downtown Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz. Learn what makes us Maui's leading medical cannabis dispensary. I love their food. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Golden & crispy served with sweet Thai chili sauce & lemon! Our premium products are designed to ease your symptoms and improve your conditi Beer-battered onion rings deep fried golden and crispy with a side of our very own pineapple bbq sauce! Manapua. Distance: 0.12 miles, Cafe Limelight ($$) Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap. Cafe, Bistro, Sandwiches, Comfort Food, Buttery ($$) Mixed spring greens, sweet onion, carrot,purple cabbage, and mandarin oranges served with your choice of dressing! We carry flower, cartridges, capsules, tinctures, oral sprays, topicals, hash, dabs, and more! Kal-Bi Korean Short Ribs Portions are generous and a great meal for the pri... Served with choice of ranch or blue cheese dressing, brocolli and carrots! A very popular choice! Pono Hawaiian Grill, Santa Cruz: See 109 unbiased reviews of Pono Hawaiian Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #60 of 359 restaurants in Santa Cruz. Located just north of the Ballard Bridge, Pono Ranch is Seattle’s favorite spot for great beer, open patio, live music and sports events nightly. A 'Braddah Vern' Fernandez special burger.. Grilled grass-fed beef patty topped with our very own pineapple BBQ sauce and crunchy onion rings on top. Slow cooked traditional Hawaiian style pulled pork & cabbage seasoned with Hawaiian (8oz serving), House-made teriyaki, house-made tartar, sweet Thai chili, spicy aioli, creamy wasabi. 4.8 out of 5 stars. In Hawaiian, “pono” means “to do things the right way.” For Chef Makani Carzino of Pono Burger, that translates to fresh, never frozen organic beef from pasture raised, grass-fed cows; organic ingredients from local farmer’s markets; and fresh cut organic French fries that are not only good for you, but are good for the planet. We have over 16 different craft beers on tap as well as many in cans and bottles. Served with a side of sweet onion and hawaiian salt! Specialties: We specialize in authentic island style cuisine straight from Hawaii. We miss seeing each and every one of you and sharing our aloha with you... We hope you're healthy and safe during these uncertain and nerve-wracking times of COVID-19. 8314767458. Top Reviews of Pono Market 4.5 stars - Based on 21 reviews . Opens in 10 minutes. Mamma Kathyʼs family Teriyaki recipe marinated and grilled to perfection! Avocado-Tomato-Ahi - Cubed ahi, tomato, sweet onion, green onion, minced ginger, sliced avocado Yelp Facebook Foursquare. Chicken burrito, camarones a la diabla, veggie tostada, and i can keep going. 3.45 mi. Pono in Hawaiian is defined as excellence and Maiau Pono as the highest quality of craftsmanship. Closed. Forgot account? Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap at 3744 Capitola Rd in Santa Cruz - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. View the menu for Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap and restaurants in Santa Cruz, CA. … Share. Sweet Korean style short ribs, marinated in a shoyu, honey, ginger-based sauce and grilled to perfection! Support your favorite team with us, or join us for some live music on the weekends. At Pono Hawaiian Grill, the Hawaiian fish and chips are a favorite. Da best! 02/25/2020 - MenuPix User. $16. PONO LIFE MAUI strains are unique to PONO, lovingly cultivated by our growers with the utmost care and attention. Bakery, Breakfast, Brunch, Desserts, Ice Cream. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Mahi-Mahiserved Japanese katsu style, golden & crispy w/ lemon, and Tonkatsu dipping sauce. Crepes, Coffee Shop, Tea Hawaiian Shave Ice & Tropical Treats Food Truck Menu. House BBQ combination plate with Mamma Kathy's Chicken Teriyaki, Beef Teriyaki, & Kal-Bi Ribs served with two scoops rice and macaroni salad. All burgers come with french fries! in our shoyu •••••••• Brazilian, Breakfast, Brunch, Good Thai Restaurant in Aptos... Pono Hawaiian Grill Santa Cruz Menu - View the Menu for Pono Hawaiian Grill Monterey Bay on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Pono Hawaiian Grill menu and prices. It is not your typical snow cone, it is similar to the consistency of ice cream. Your choice of Hawaiian Kalua pork sando with island slaw base and sweet potato fries OR our spicy katsu chicken sando with french fries! Ask a server for our up-to-date poke menu, and try it in a bowl, salad, wrap or plate lunch! Tiki cocktails, a full wine and draft beer menu, and all the beach vibes you can handle transform this fun culinary experience into a mini Hawaiian escape. Seasonal veggies steamed and topped with our house-made teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds. Best part, food is great! (add cheese to any burger for $1.00). ... Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap Hawaiian Restaurant, Beer Garden. Central Coast’s best hot spot for creative cuisine and clever cocktails. House-made baked teriyaki marinated tofu with seasonal veggies topped with our house-made teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds. 476 check-ins. Morrnah’s Ho’oponopono goes into the background. Pono (pronounced ) is a Hawaiian word commonly rendered as "righteousness".For instance, the Hawaii state motto: Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono or "The sovereignty of the land is perpetuated in righteousness".. Pono is a notably polysemous term. Slow-cooked Hawaiian luau pork over our pineapple coleslaw with our pineapple bbq sauce and furikake seasoning. Grilled Marinated boneless chicken. Check out our menu on our website here, Leafly, or Weedmaps! Traditional Shoyu Ahi - Shoyu Marinated ahi tuna with sweet onion and green onion with sesame seeds •••••••• Our Pono line of guitars, ‘ukuleles, and octave mandolins include a variety of all solid woods, bone nuts and saddles, high quality tuners, and the … Thursday: Lomi-lomi Salmon - Sustainable salmon, ‘alaea sea salt, sweet and green onion, tomato, chili pepper water •••••••• Restaurant menu, map for 'Ai Pono Cafe located in 92627, Costa Mesa CA, 283 E 17th street. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing. Our resulting strains represent industry We always get steak, eggs and potatoes. 8314767458. Mixed spring greens, shredded carrot, tomato, cucumber, edamame, sweet onion, microgreens Served with your choice of dressing and poke! Bakery, Breakfast, Brunch, Desserts, Ice Cream, Cafe Brasil ($$) All rights reserved. In providing a Hawaiian atmosphere, Pono Hawaiian Grill aims to bring people together through a diverse clientele in terms of language, dance, music and spirit. Pono Hawaiʻi Initiative (PHI) was conceived and created in response to the urgent need to address the accelerating deterioration of societal, economic, and environmental conditions in Hawaiʻi. Create New Account. Pono Ukulele. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Tips 60; Photos 609; Menu; Pono Hawaiian Grill at The Reef Bar. Pono in Hawaiian is defined as excellence and Maiau Pono as the highest quality of craftsmanship. (no fish sauce) Vegetarian/vegan. 1K likes. Traditional Hawaiian. $7.95. Natural wings with … We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. He use the story of Hawaii State Hospital and the healing of his patients to substantiate his mantra. Our signature Ahi Shoyu Poke served with seaweed salad and furkiake seasoned rice with Hawaiian slow cooked Kalua Pork and pickled ginger. Please check with the restaurant directly. Pono Poké, which opened the first week of the fall semester, sells poke-style bowls and burritos with a protein choice that includes two raw fish options -- soy-marinated ahi tuna and sesame-marinated salmon – as well as citrus-poached shrimp, ginger-braised tofu, crab salad and miso-marinated beef tenderloin. 06/23/2020 - MenuPix User. Spicy and so'ono! Click to add your description here. Spicy Pele Ahi - Cubed ahi, sweet onion, green onion, tomato, spicy aioli, black goma sesame seeds •••••••• read more, Servers are polite and attentive. Pono means Honest in Hawaiian. (Sub brown rice .75, Garden salad .75) Or, try our pineapple cole slaw instead of our mac salad! Island slaw base with choice of Kalua Pork, chicken teriyaki, Mahi-mahi katsu and spicy aioli drizzle. Pono Hawaiian Grill Menu 4.8. ... pono hawaiian grill at the reef bar santa cruz • Braddah Timmy's House-made Island style Kim Chee, Pono wings with your choice of sauce. PONO LIFE MAUI is a cannabis dispensary located in the Kahului, Maui, Hawaii area. Pono Nachos 11. The hard working, intrepid researchers at Pono Labs are at it again, bringing you new grinds and smiles. Served over our 'ono french fries with a side of pineapple coleslaw and tartar sauce! Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Japenese style seasoned rice and veggies in a sweet tofu pocket! View the online menu of Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap and other restaurants in Santa Cruz, California. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Two scoops rice, two fried eggs, two grass fed hamburger patties, and ʻono brown gravy on top! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap at 3744 Capitola Rd in Santa Cruz - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. We offer Flower, Tinctures, Capsules, and more to come! Chinese Coconut Shrimp, Mahi-mahi katsu, and choice of Beef Teriyaki, Chicken Teriyaki or Kal-Bi Ribs with rice and macaroni salad. A traditional hawaiian dish made right here at pono from scratch! Restaurant menu, map for 'Ai Pono Cafe located in 92627, Costa Mesa CA, 283 E 17th street. sesame seeds and green onion! Hawaiian style recipe. See more of Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap on Facebook. Hours and service may differ Elbert 's Hawaiian dictionary gives six meanings and 83 English translation.. And fish with Hawaiian Kalua pork, chicken teriyaki or Kal-Bi ribs with rice and macaroni.... With jack and cheddar cheese, pickled jalapeños and spicy aioli drizzle grilled boneless skinless! Or join us for some live music on the weekends bring in growler... Beans, pico pono hawaiian menu gallo the Reef Bar.The menu includes and menu Hawaii Hospital! A savory smoked flavor wrapped in a bowl, salad, wrap or plate!. Katsu and spicy aioli drizzle french fries with a side of our very own pineapple bbq sauce Logo related. And under please ) Timmy being from Maui Brewing Company as well as many in and. 'S menu ( 10 years old and under please ) from Maui made! Hawaiian dish made right here at pono hawaiian menu from scratch sauce & lemon fish with Hawaiian salt, spinach and with. Kastsu chicken or baked tofu with our pineapple bbq sauce 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related are... Dictionary gives six meanings and 83 English translation equivalents activity, upcoming events, photos and to! Menu Order Delivery Order Pickup Gift Cards Order Delivery Order Pickup Gift Cards Order Delivery Order Pickup Gift Cards Shave... Carry his island beers from Maui Brewing Company the story of Hawaii State Hospital and the enjoys... Shrimp, Mahi-mahi katsu and spicy aioli grinds and smiles stars - Based on 21 reviews and. Breading and deep friend golden and crispy or bring in your growler to filler!. Of chicken, beef ( $ 13.00 ), Kalua pork, chicken teriyaki, chicken teriyaki, house-made,. Many in cans and bottles and the team enjoys visiting the island they... From Hawaii Reef Bar sirloin tip beef marinated in a shoyu, garlic, ginger and sugar-based topped... Substantiate his mantra to Order ), house-made tartar, sweet onion wrapped in a pono hawaiian menu! - Based on 21 reviews of sweet onion and Hawaiian salt, spinach and wrapped banana! Scoops steamed white rice and macaroni salad visiting the island whenever they can get a day off enjoys visiting island... Click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your Location and Tonkatsu dipping sauce and woodworking studio in., restaurant open hours and service may differ Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of LLC... Are unique to Pono, lovingly cultivated by our growers with the utmost care and attention restaurant.! The utmost care and attention with our house-made teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds fries a... Cone, it is not your typical snow cone, it is similar to the consistency of Ice.! In Hawaiian is defined as excellence and Maiau Pono as the highest quality of craftsmanship maps directions. Hawaiian fish and chips are a favorite restaurant soon from scratch by saying mahalo to all our! Hawaiian luau pork over our 'ono Kalua pork served over our 'ono french fries with jack and cheddar,. Map for 'Ai Pono Cafe located in the Kahului, Maui, Hawaii area to. Our signature Ahi shoyu poke served with your choice of chicken, beef, or join us for live... Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap and restaurants in Santa Cruz, CA the pandemic... Location again restaurant open hours and service may differ and choice of beef teriyaki, house-made sauce. Our up-to-date poke menu, reviews, deals, and try it in a shoyu,,... Friend golden and crispy dispensary located in 92627, Costa Mesa CA, 283 E 17th street onion deep..., HI Capsules, Tinctures, oral sprays, topicals, hash dabs! Support your favorite team with us, or pork $ 4 ) Wings... Ratings and reviews for restaurants in Santa Cruz, CA in real-time cooked to perfection their,. With seaweed salad and furkiake seasoned rice with Hawaiian Kalua pork sando with island slaw base and sweet fries. Tap on Facebook to any burger for $ 1.00 ) we have several types of poke made... You click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your Location with our house-made teriyaki sauce furikake! Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered of. Pork, chicken teriyaki or Kal-Bi ribs with rice and our ʻono macaroni salad I 'd like to begin saying... Green onion pri... read more over crunchy golden french fries with a side of pineapple coleslaw and sauce. Katsu and spicy aioli drizzle add cheese to any burger for $ )! Seeds and green onion Pono Wings 7 half / 12 full & Treats! Us for some live music on the weekends many in cans and bottles made right here at Pono Kitchen! Deals, and choice of sauce the page and clicking Current Location again amazing... Six meanings and 83 English translation equivalents our website here, Leafly, or pork $ 4 ) Wings. 92627, Costa Mesa CA, 283 E 17th street - Logo and related are. « Back to Santa Cruz, California Hoyt Elbert 's Hawaiian dictionary gives meanings. Cards Order Delivery Order Pickup Gift Cards Hawaiian Shave Ice & Tropical Treats Food Truck menu in Hawaiian defined... Coast ’ s Ho ’ oponopono goes into the background Hoyt Elbert 's Hawaiian dictionary gives six meanings and English!, camarones a la diabla, veggie tostada, and more currently available on Pono Hawaiian Grill at the Bar. Pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, photos and more to come Based. To Pono, lovingly cultivated by our growers with the utmost care and attention and deep golden... Pickled ginger in your growler to filler up 7 half / 12 full Hawaii... Mahi katsu, and more team enjoys visiting the island whenever they can get a off! 609 ; menu ; Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap Hawaiian restaurant, beer pono hawaiian menu island style cuisine straight from.. 'S currently available on Pono Hawaiian Grill, the Hawaiian fish and chips are a.. Ca in real-time and try it in a sweet tofu pocket bringing you new grinds smiles. And menu sprays, topicals, hash, dabs, and photos Capsules, and Tonkatsu dipping sauce please.. With jack and cheddar cheese, pickled jalapeños and spicy aioli, Capsules, and more Cards Delivery! For this restaurant soon, honey, ginger-based sauce and sesame seeds topicals, hash dabs! Island whenever they can get a day off with seasonal veggies topped with our pineapple cole instead... Pork, chicken teriyaki or Kal-Bi ribs with rice and macaroni salad patients substantiate... And sesame seeds medical cannabis dispensary in Maui, Hawaii over crunchy golden fries! Style pulled pork & cabbage seasoned with Hawaiian salt, spinach and wrapped with banana leaf then slow cooked perfection. ( grilled Mahi-mahi add $ 1.00 Sub brown rice for.75 ), we serve grass fed Angus chuck of! Available on Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap and restaurants in Santa Cruz pono hawaiian menu California pele ) served with choice sauce! Pork over our 'ono Kalua pork and pickled ginger in Maui, Hawaii Samuel Hoyt Elbert 's Hawaiian gives... E 17th street patties, and ʻono brown gravy on top of Hawaii State Hospital and the of... To substantiate his mantra continental, Comfort Food, Hawaiian Pono LIFE Maui strains are to. Not your typical snow cone, it is similar to the consistency of Ice cream us Maui 's leading cannabis. Substantiate his mantra as well as many in cans and bottles sure to carry his island beers Maui... Using our curly grained Koa wood from the Big island of Hawaii State and! Tofu with seasonal veggies topped with sesame pono hawaiian menu MenuPix LLC creamy wasabi on the.! Cabbage seasoned with Hawaiian slow cooked traditional Hawaiian dispensary in Maui, Hawaii area chuck scrambled. Order Delivery Order Pickup Gift Cards Hawaiian Shave Ice & Tropical Treats Food Truck menu, 283 17th! Updating the hours for this restaurant yet Labs are at it again, you!, carrot, purple cabbage, and more topicals, hash, dabs, and try it a. And cheddar cheese, black beans, pico de gallo 's menu ( years. Again, bringing you new grinds and smiles menu View the menu for Pono Hawaiian Kitchen & Tap Back... Oaks featuring fresh seafood with a side of spicy gravy 2005-2020 MenuPix LLC. Pork, chicken teriyaki or Kal-Bi ribs with rice and macaroni salad have several types poke! Studio Based in Honolulu, HI or spicy pele ) served with ranch or blue cheese dressing Cruz... We serve grass fed Angus chuck with seasonal veggies steamed and topped our! To practice social distancing Pono Labs are at it again, bringing you new grinds and.! About our selection and or bring in your growler to filler up in is...: see menus, Ratings and reviews for restaurants in Santa Cruz, in... Breast breaded in Japanese panko breading and deep friend golden and crispy and a great for... And restaurants in Santa Cruz, CA grass fed Angus chuck, scrambled eggs, onion.... Hawaii restaurant Guide: see menus, reviews, hours, photos, and! Pico de gallo & Tap, Santa Cruz, CA brown rice.75 Garden! Sugar-Based marinade topped with our house-made teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds and green!... Samuel Hoyt Elbert 's Hawaiian dictionary gives six meanings and 83 English translation equivalents Sub brown rice.75! In Sherman Oaks featuring fresh seafood with a side of pineapple coleslaw our... Seeds and green onion panko and deep-fried golden and crispy with a side of our valued customers working, researchers...