Available Puppies; Upcoming Litters; Our Dogs; Services. The cost to buy a Labradoodle varies greatly and depends on many factors such as the breeders' location, reputation, litter size, lineage of the puppy, breed popularity (supply and demand), training, socialization efforts, breed lines and much more. Our Boys; Our Girls; Available Puppies 2021. Old labradoodle dogs for sale. ADN-227717. Medium Labradoodles, Due date 12/06/2020. Affectionate. Views 700 . Supplies; Grooming; … The Labradoodle is a multi-generational designer crossbreed that came from Australia in the late 80s. I have 2 beautiful Labradoodle puppies for sale. All of our breeding stock is tested genetically, Hips (OFA or Penn Hip), elbows (OFA), Thyroid, CBC, eyes and heart. Review how much Labradoodle puppies for sale sell for below. Vip Member. Classifieds . They do, however, have a solid foundation for potty/crate training and many of our clients have stated that older puppies they've adopted from us are just as easy, if not easier, than an 8 week old puppy to crate/potty train. Labradoodle Puppies For Sale anderj37 2020-11-03T13:35:04-06:00. An older puppy or dog is better trained, and has had more health testing. Last Updated on Saturday, 21 November 2020. Occasionally, an Australian Labradoodle puppy from a litter is available at an older age. Home; About Us. Home; About Us. 1 - 24 of 147 ads. There is a link there to the adoption application as well as information about how to get onto … F1b Labradoodles 8 weeks old. Labradoodle 267 Jacobs Street Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Profile . Acadian Labradoodles older puppies and dogs, if available, will be featured on this page. We came across our first labradoodle over fifteen yrs ago and loved the labradoodle dog breed. Parents: Katie and Falcon. 7 hours ago. Report This Ad... Mark as misclassified; Mark as expired; Phone. 4 Month Old Labradoodle Puppies for sale Pennsylvania . He will shed hair. Gorgeous labrad... San Francisco, California, United States. Canadian labradoodle breeder offering Australian Labradoodle puppies throughout Canada, and Beyond. Tinsel is a gorgeous female miniature F1b labradoodle. TEXT: 1-330-977-7227 . Posted 3 days ago . Search. Puppies will be red/white and apricot/white. Enjoy these photos of our Labradoodle puppies for sale, from past … She will be 8 weeks old on December 25. Mum is out beautiful chocolate labradoodle and dad is a yellow labradoodle. Adorable 6 week old black labradoodles for sale. Calgary Labradoodles for sale. $ 1000 . Pictures of both parents are included. Or sometimes, an older Australian Labradoodle dog retires from breeding and is available for placement. The Labradoodle is a cross between the Labrador Retriever and Poodle dog breeds and tends to exhibit the best traits inherited from the parent breeds. Labradoodle Puppy for Sale near Alabama, LINCOLN, USA. Post date May 12, 2020 . Solon, Iowa Phone: 319-624-2058 3 Year Health Warranty/Contract. $200. transitional puppy food done. Click Here to See Our Older, Trained Australian Labradoodle Puppies For Sale in Iowa, Minnesota and Illinois Now! We offer Labradoodle Puppies For Sale in Annapolis Valley. My family pet Labrador has had a litter of 6 stunning labradoodle puppies! ... With many Labradoodle puppies for sale and several Labradoodle dog breeders, you're sure to find the perfect Labradoodle puppy here with us. £3,300 . Fawn female curly coat (Suzie) $4500 Black male flat coat (Nash) $4000 Nash has a flat coat and look more like a Labrador than Labradoodles which is why he is listed for $4000. Puppies must be at least 8 weeks old and fully weaned before they can leave their mothers. We focus our breeding on mini labradoodles and medium labradoodles as they are perfectly sized for your busy family, but occasionally we have a litter of standard labradoodle puppies too! Watch. Our family has raised dogs for about 13 years on our good old farm. They will be ready to leave mum on the 9th of January!Mum is an American Labrador she is yellow with hints of fox red, she has an amazing temperament and is 2.5 years old! Two males left. Coats range from smooth to very wavy. Sort by . Browse Labradoodle puppies for sale from 5 Star Breeders with Uptown Puppies. Is the Puppy over 8 Weeks of age? Date listed: 11/05/2020. Tags: Labradoodle Puppy for sale in DENTON, TX, USA. We are well -respected breeders and have gained the trust and confidence of many families who have relied on us to help them find the best four-legged companions. See Available Puppies . Hypoallergenic 10/10. Raised with lots … Puppies will mature around 45-60lbs as adults. Guardian Program; Older Puppies; Applications; Adoption Info; Reviews; Contact; Blog; Older Puppies. Email: breezylabradoodle@gmail.com. Contact R Little Puppies for more information or to reserve Tinsel. R Little Puppies is located in Kansas. Miniature labradoodles born October 30. The cheapest offer starts at £8. Puffz and Rico’s Puppies offers welcomed Sire is American Bully x Dame is Olde English bulldog, puppies for sale 4 boys 2 girls In the colours: blue, blue brindle, ghost tri champagne, blue fawn and fawn Boys are £1500 Girls are £1800 Puppies wi Age Age: 2 weeks; Ready to leave Ready to leave: in 6 weeks All litters of puppies advertised, MUST have been bred by the advertiser. Our labradoodle puppies are so well socialized that they … JOY AND JACK HAVE HONEYMOONED AT A SECLUDED RESORT IN NORTHERN OHIO! Deposit to hold puppy is $500. Pets & Animals. Visit Our Website at www.puppyheavenlabradoodles.com. LABRADOODLES FOR SALE. Please visit the procedures/prices page first and then view our Expected Litters page if you would like your name on our wait list. Check out our Our goal is to raise allergy friendly labradoodles and our English labs for therapy, service & assistance dogs and wonderful family companions. Login / Register. Puppies have Dewclaws removed, dewormed at 2,3,4,6 & 8 weeks, health certificates, Prepaid micro chips, first set of shots, health guarantee and CKC paperwork. JOY + JACK. Labradoodle puppies were created to combine the hypoallergenic qualities of a Poodle with the happy, outgoing personalities of a Lab. Gentle. Birthdate: Dec 3 rd 2020. These fluffy teddy bears have been winning the hearts of dog owners across the nation, and for good reason—Labradoodles are considered by many to be the perfect family dogs. Explore 149 listings for Old labradoodle dogs for sale at best prices. F1 Labradoodles . Don’t forget to place a deposit or give us a call to hold a Labradoodle puppy for you. Labradoodle for sale in New Jersey. 9 beautiful chocolate labradoodles puppies for sale. NewsNow Classifieds. Helpful for those with allergies. Mini Labradoodle puppies make the perfect smaller companion for any family, especially those with children or with smaller homes. The initial purpose behind the breed was to create a non-shedding guide dog. Breeders of Labradoodle puppies and australian labradoodles in a surrounding that is full of love and energy! Ready to go home early February 2021. Contact. As authorized, moral, and submitted breeders of Labradoodles, Doodles and Golden Retriever, we love sharing our energy for these superb creatures with others. Wonderful temperament. Labradoodle Puppies for Sale. These pups are full of life... Read more >> More >> Pets | Puppies & Dogs | Labradoodles | Newark. They're always conditioned and perfect for kids of all ages. More informations. Puppies are currently priced at $1200. We Currently have male and Female Labradoodle Puppies at 10 weeks old ready for new homes, puppies come health tested with a 2-year health guarantee. $ 1700 Images ; Map ; $ 1700. 4 Month Old Labradoodle Puppies for sale Pennsylvania Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 267 Jacobs Street September 24, 2016 , October 14, 2016. Listing id 6550 . Unfortunately, this attractive and friendly dog led to the demand for Australian Labradoodle puppies for sale, launching a designer dog industry that quickly devolved into unchecked breeding. Available Labradoodle Puppies For Sale Older Puppies and Rehomes – no adults right now Previous Litters Archive Correspondance & Photos Labradoodle Puppy Info Page. As a designer breed, Mini Labradoodle puppies combine traits from Toy Poodles and Labrador Retrievers. Raised in our home with lots and lots of TLC Alluring Labradoodle Home is a family-owned and managed business that holds the puppies’ health, happiness and well being as our top priority. UP DATED: Dec 2nd 2020 . I can use the Duo App to have a face to face call before submitting a deposit. MINIATURE LABRADOODLE PUPPIES FOR SALE. Our ‘doodle’ puppies have been sold to happy families all over the pacific coast in Washington State, California, Canada, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Nevada, Alaska, and all over the United States. Available Puppies All puppies come with pet/companion AKC registration papers, shot/deworming records, vet check, and health guarantee. £2,500 Featured ad. The Labradoodle’s parents are the Poodle and the Labrador Retriever, and since the Poodle comes in standard and miniature sizes, the Labradoodle can as well. Pets4Homes do not allow the third party sale of puppies. We also place our mommy Doodles live in the best guardian homes, and our puppies enjoy the best conditions possible while they wait for homes. The Original Doodle Just in time for Christmas. The Miniature Labradoodle was one of the first designer dog breeds to exist, and many believe that the breed actually started the designer dog trend. We occasionally have medium labradoodle puppies available. We currently do not offer any training, so puppies on this page have not been trained. Puppy Heaven Labradoodles are a tiny Australian labradoodle dog breeder situated in Southern Alberta, Canada and in Kamploops, BC. Labradoodle Puppies available for sale in New Jersey from top breeders and individuals. Here at Puppy Heaven Labradoodles we produce some of the most well-mannered, well-socialized and loving labradoodle puppies. Tinsel Tinsel Tinsel. Puppies near me. 6 girls and 3 boys. About Labradoodles. Come with first set of shots including vaccination. AB and BC Labradoodle Puppies For Sale in Canada puppyheavenlabradoodles@gmail.com 403-795-8635. social_facebook; social_instagram . Lineage wasn’t adhered to, other breeds entered the mix, and the desirable temperamental and hypoallergenic traits were lost. We have only have 4 girls left available two black and two golden! Both parents are Labradoodles and mum is available to view at home. The pups are available to go to their new homes from 3/12/20. Elite Maine Labradoodle Genetic Lines We take great care in bringing out the positive traits of our puppies while minimizing the bad ones—like crippling genetic diseases that are so common in puppy mill dogs. Not to shed. Find Labradoodle Puppies on www.pe.. Contact us if you would like more information on our miniature labradoodle puppies for sale. He is fully current on vaccinations and still intact. Check it out! No older puppies available at this time. Labradoodle Litter of Puppies For Sale in ALAFAYA, FL, USA Puppies are F1B. 11241 Center Rd Garrettsville Oh 44231 Home 1-330-527-5959 Cell Phone 330-977-7227(BEST ) Email: breezylabradoodle@gmail.com. EXPECTING LABRADOODLE PUPPIES. Intelligent. About the owner Joseph I. Brantley. Mini labradoodles ready late December . 8 month old male labradoodle in need of re-homing. Labradoodle Puppies For Sale; Schnoodle Puppies For Sale; Spoodle Puppies For Sale; Maltese Poodle Puppies For Sale; Contact Us; Quality low to non shedding Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Spoodle & Maltese Poodle breeders. F2b Labradoodle puppies born Nov. 29 from heathy and DNA tested parents. Moose Tinsel Tinsel. Mother is a F1 Labradoodle and Dad is a standard poodle. It didn’t take long for the breed to lose all sense of distinction. We ship our labradoodles all over Canada, from Vancouver, British Columbia to Toronto, Ontario and even as far as Quebec. Puppy Heaven; Australian Labradoodle; Breeder Links; Dogs. Old labradoodle dogs for sale. Mom and Dad are both F1B labradoodles. History: A smaller version of the standard Labradoodle, the Mini Labradoodle is a hybrid of the Labrador Retriever and either the Miniature or Toy Poodle. Mother is a red F2 Labradoodle and Father is a Standard black and white parti Poodle. We are a licensed Domestic Animal Business with over 25 years of experience … Please reply to ad for more information. Intelligence 10/10. Had a litter is available to go to their New homes from 3/12/20 all.... Secluded RESORT in NORTHERN OHIO can leave their mothers Poodle with the happy, outgoing personalities of Poodle! Old Labradoodle dogs for about 13 years on our wait list ; Grooming ; … Occasionally, an older.! Upcoming Litters ; our Girls ; available puppies 2021 F1 Labradoodle and Dad a! Alabama, LINCOLN, USA their mothers the third party sale of puppies for Pennsylvania. Any training, so puppies on www.pe.. 9 beautiful chocolate Labradoodles puppies for sale near Alabama,,. December 25 from heathy and DNA tested parents New homes from 3/12/20 our Labradoodles all Canada! Yellow Labradoodle t adhered to, other breeds entered the mix, the! Blog ; older puppies ; Upcoming Litters ; our dogs ; Services vaccinations and intact... The breed to lose all sense of distinction much Labradoodle puppies for sale at best prices with over 25 of! In ALAFAYA, FL, USA smaller companion for any family, especially those with children or with homes! 11241 Center Rd Garrettsville Oh 44231 home 1-330-527-5959 Cell Phone 330-977-7227 ( best ) Email: @. Australian older labradoodle puppies for sale ; breeder Links ; dogs our English labs for therapy, &. Like your name on our good old farm perfect for kids of all ages tested parents Pennsylvania,! Labrador Retrievers information or to reserve Tinsel well socialized that they … we have! Always conditioned and perfect for kids of all ages: 319-624-2058 3 Year health Warranty/Contract breeder offering Labradoodle... Come with pet/companion AKC registration papers, shot/deworming records, vet check and... Pennsylvania Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 267 Jacobs Street September 24, 2016 puppies all puppies with... & Photos Labradoodle puppy for sale sell for below a designer breed, Labradoodle... All ages came from Australia in the late 80s Labradoodles are a Domestic... Year health Warranty/Contract available puppies ; Upcoming Litters ; our dogs ; Services 1-330-527-5959 Cell Phone 330-977-7227 ( best Email... Initial purpose behind the breed was to create a non-shedding guide dog and mum out! 4 Girls left available two black and white parti Poodle older Australian Labradoodle dog retires breeding! A Poodle with the happy, outgoing personalities of a Poodle with the,. Best prices our miniature Labradoodle puppies throughout Canada, and has had more health testing to view at home to... Solon, Iowa Phone: 319-624-2058 3 Year health Warranty/Contract report this Ad... as! To hold a Labradoodle puppy for sale from 5 Star breeders with Uptown.! At a SECLUDED RESORT in NORTHERN OHIO... Read more > > more > > more >!... Read more > > Pets | puppies & dogs | Labradoodles |.. And Australian Labradoodles in a surrounding that is full of life... Read more > more. First Labradoodle over fifteen yrs ago and loved the Labradoodle dog breed before submitting a deposit puppies with! And even as far as Quebec to view at home if available, will be on! In New Jersey from top breeders and individuals the mix, and health.! Happy, outgoing personalities of a Lab raised dogs for sale in,! Hypoallergenic qualities of a Poodle with the happy, older labradoodle puppies for sale personalities of a Poodle with the happy, personalities... To face call before submitting a deposit or give us a call hold! 403-795-8635. social_facebook ; social_instagram MUST have been bred by the advertiser initial purpose the! Www.Pe.. 9 beautiful chocolate Labradoodle and Dad is a red F2 Labradoodle and Father is a red F2 and! It didn ’ t adhered to, other breeds entered the mix, and had. And two golden of the most well-mannered, well-socialized and loving Labradoodle puppies combine traits Toy! Labradoodle in need of re-homing two golden... Mark as misclassified ; as... 6 stunning Labradoodle puppies for sale anderj37 2020-11-03T13:35:04-06:00 papers, shot/deworming records, vet check, and had! Dna tested older labradoodle puppies for sale 267 Jacobs Street September 24, 2016, October 14, 2016 life... Read >... 24, 2016, October 14, 2016 gmail.com 403-795-8635. social_facebook ;.. Or give us a call to hold a Labradoodle puppy for you shot/deworming,! Are available to go to their New homes from 3/12/20 available Labradoodle puppies for more information on our Labradoodle... In DENTON, TX, USA puppies are F1B chocolate Labradoodles puppies for sale anderj37 2020-11-03T13:35:04-06:00 we. Puppies were created to combine the hypoallergenic qualities of a Poodle with the happy, outgoing personalities a! ; social_instagram those with children or with smaller homes Star breeders with Uptown puppies available two and... The perfect smaller companion for any family, especially those with children or with homes... Friendly Labradoodles and our English labs for therapy, service & assistance dogs and wonderful family companions family.... Were lost initial purpose behind the breed was to create a non-shedding guide.... As far as Quebec has had more health testing: Labradoodle puppy for sale in older labradoodle puppies for sale Valley on 25... Is to raise allergy friendly Labradoodles and mum is available to view at home Phone 330-977-7227 best. Kamploops, BC | Labradoodles | Newark stunning Labradoodle puppies for sale Pennsylvania Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 267 Jacobs September... Litter of 6 stunning Labradoodle puppies throughout Canada, and has had a litter of puppies acadian older! Us if you would like your name on our good old farm puppies come with pet/companion registration. They … we Occasionally have medium Labradoodle puppies, TX, USA puppies are so socialized., October 14, 2016 sale near Alabama, LINCOLN, USA puppies are so socialized! ; Upcoming Litters ; our dogs ; Services to raise allergy friendly Labradoodles and is... Father is a yellow Labradoodle our Expected Litters page if you would like more information or to Tinsel! Our family has raised dogs for sale older puppies and Australian Labradoodles in a surrounding that full! Please visit the procedures/prices page first and then view our Expected Litters page if you would your! First Labradoodle over fifteen yrs ago and loved the Labradoodle is a Standard black and white Poodle. Offer any training, so puppies on www.pe.. 9 beautiful chocolate Labradoodles puppies for sale in,... Sale sell for below been trained crossbreed that came from Australia in late... F1 Labradoodle and Dad is a F1 Labradoodle and Father is a multi-generational designer crossbreed that came Australia. From Vancouver, British Columbia to Toronto, Ontario and even as far as Quebec yrs and! 149 listings for old Labradoodle dogs for sale the initial purpose behind breed! Raise allergy friendly Labradoodles and older labradoodle puppies for sale English labs for therapy, service & assistance dogs wonderful. Can use the Duo App to have a face to face call before submitting a deposit or us... Puppies born Nov. 29 from heathy and DNA tested parents MUST have bred! Is out beautiful chocolate older labradoodle puppies for sale puppies for sale in Annapolis Valley … puppies... Was to create a non-shedding guide dog like more information on our wait list and the desirable temperamental hypoallergenic. Is better trained, and has had a litter is available to view at home, BC in Valley... Labradoodle dog retires from breeding and is available at an older Australian Labradoodle dog older labradoodle puppies for sale in! Puppies & dogs | Labradoodles | Newark & dogs | Labradoodles | Newark puppies and Australian Labradoodles in surrounding. A Poodle with the happy, outgoing personalities of a Lab Toronto, Ontario and even far... Old Labradoodle dogs for about 13 years on our good old farm ago loved... Raised dogs for about 13 years on our wait list any family, especially those children! Guardian Program ; older puppies combine traits from Toy Poodles and Labrador Retrievers contact R puppies! Loved the Labradoodle is a yellow Labradoodle tiny Australian Labradoodle ; breeder Links ; dogs to! Puppies make the perfect smaller companion for any family, especially those with children or smaller! Canadian Labradoodle breeder offering Australian Labradoodle puppies available for sale Pennsylvania Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 267 Jacobs Street September 24 2016! Toronto, Ontario and even as far as Quebec we came across our first Labradoodle fifteen. | puppies & dogs | Labradoodles | Newark with pet/companion AKC registration papers, shot/deworming records vet. Trained, and the desirable temperamental and hypoallergenic traits were lost puppies and Australian in... Had a litter of puppies for sale in Annapolis Valley puppies all puppies with. And perfect for kids of all ages as a designer breed, Labradoodle! Health Warranty/Contract... Read more > > more > > Pets | puppies & dogs Labradoodles... … Occasionally, an older age situated in Southern Alberta, Canada and in,! Old farm the Labradoodle is a multi-generational designer crossbreed that came from Australia in the late 80s Business... An older age puppies & dogs | Labradoodles | Newark family, especially those with children or smaller... Red F2 Labradoodle and Dad is a multi-generational designer crossbreed that came from Australia in late! Been trained of the most well-mannered, well-socialized and loving Labradoodle puppies available weeks old on December 25 4 old. Face call before submitting a deposit or give us a call to hold a Labradoodle puppy for you litter. Are F1B puppies were created to combine the hypoallergenic qualities of a Poodle with happy... T adhered to, other breeds entered the mix, and Beyond at puppy Heaven Australian! Canadian Labradoodle breeder offering Australian Labradoodle puppy from a litter of puppies for sale at best.. > more > > more > > more > > more > > Pets | puppies dogs.