These two-sided water-activated dry cloths have a smooth and a textured side, especially woven with soft cleansing pockets to remove impurities for a thorough cleanse and improved skin appearance: Removes dirt, oil, and makeup, even mascara, Exfoliates for a deep cleanse of skin and pores to even and smooth skin and remove impurities with over 3000 exfoliating soft fiber cells, Leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated as the rich lather cleanses your skin, Petrolatum, PEG-100, Glycerin, Cyclodextrin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Aqua, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, PEG-14M, Polyquaternium-10, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Geraniol, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol, Limonene, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-6, BHT, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract. Learn more with Skincarisma today Cleanse your skin to remove dirt, oil, or makeup. Olay Daily Gentle Clean 5-in-1 Water Activated Cloths with Vitamin E for Younger Looking Skin, 33 Ea (Pack of 2) Amazon $ 15.98. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths My wash cloths always get smelly after a couple of … There's loads in the box for your money and they are so simple to use. Moisturize to protect your skin. £6.00. Olay Daily Facials 5 in 1 Clean Water-Activated Cleansing Cloths - 66ct Target $ 11.99. Olay Daily Facials 5 in 1 Facial Cloths, Water Activated 33 Count Product Description Refresh your skin with the power of Olay Deeply Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cloths. A little pampering goes a long way. We are taking extreme care in the cleanliness and sanitation of our facilities exceeding the standards of the CDC guidelines. $11.99. Just a shame about the face now. Pack of 3 Amazon. Olay. Olay Daily Facials are different. Olay Daily Facials Daily Clean Wipes, 4-in-1 Water Activated Cloths, 66 count Packaging may Vary 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,616. You can rest assured that OLAY.com is operating responsibly to provide service to all customers across the US as quickly and safely as possible. Olay Daily Deeply Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Face Cloths 33ct (Pack of 2) 4.7 out of 5 stars 278. Daily Facials 5-in-1 cleansing power of a makeup remover, scrub, toner, mask & cleanser. Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths at Walgreens. Customer Questions & Answers I have suffered with spots for years. Just wet them and cleanse. And if you feel like you need a little extra oomph, try a scrub. And the benefits last long after the cloth does as our formula, … Cleanse your skin to remove dirt, oil, or makeup. Don’t sweat it, these powerful little cleansing cloths do it all! We got you. For best results: Use every day morning and/ or evening. For daytime, use a … VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, ULTRAMARINES. OLAY Daily Facials Water Activated Dry Cloths 5 in 1 Cleansing Power 4.7 out of 5 stars 97. Find out if the Olay Daily Deeply Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Face Cloths is good for you! Follow with your favourite Olay moisturizer. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Choose from contactless Same … OFFERS AVAILABLE 2 . ... Olay Gentle Facial Cleansing Cloths with Rose Water - 30.0 ea Walgreens $ 5.99. The backbone of many moisturizers, glycerin fortifies and strengthens your skin’s moisture barrier while helping other ingredients sink deep, These cloths have a smooth side and a textured side so you can choose your level of exfoliation, PETROLATUM, PEG-100, GLYCERIN, CYCLODEXTRIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE, PEG-14M, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, Here are some that are still available as of the time of this post going live: Bed Head Deep Waver for Beachy Waves — $17.99 after the 40% off coupon. Olay Facial Cloths are effective against oil, dirt, and makeup. Perfect for combination/oily skin types, these specially textured cloths have the cleansing power of a scrub, toner, mask and cleanser to gently … Dual-sided, water-activated, exfoliating dry cloths with Vitamin Complex for combo/oily skin. Just add a bit of water and lather up with premium ingredients A . Get these Olay Daily Facial Water-Activated Cleansing Cloths (66 ct) for $6.99 (BEST price!) Removes dirt, oil, and makeup, even mascara. Made in United States. Love this post. Enter to earn rewards points, free shipping on all your orders! routine. For daytime, use a formula with SPF and for nighttime use a nourishing formula. Don’t sweat it, these powerful little cleansing cloths do it all! 2 Pack - Olay Daily Deeply Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Face Cloths 33ct Average Rating: ( 4.6 ) stars out of 5 stars 99 ratings , based on 99 reviews Olay Hey! Crafted to be strong enough to take on your heaviest makeup days, these cloths lather to remove dirt, oil and makeup 2x better than basic cleansing. I was wondering if anyone has unlocked a recipe for a DIY version of Olay’s water activated cleansing cloths? on sale for $14.97 original price $23.79 $ 14.97 $23.79. Our formula, crafted with Vitamin Complex, nourishes and replenishes your skin. Activated by water and specially textured to break up visible and invisible residues, these cloths are perfect for parched skin in need of a good clean and leave no residue behind. $23.51. Become a member, Dermatologically tested, soap-free, and so easy to use. And if you feel like you need a little extra oomph, try a scrub. Olay 4-in-1 Facial clothes are water-activated and work up into a gentle, gentle lather that cleanses and moisturizes like a spa facial. Designed with unique water-activated cloths. Item# 015W003055217000P | Sold by Kmart.com (7 Ratings) More. Deeply Purifying Clean 33 ct. Use daily to remove dirt, oil and makeup—even mascara—2x better than basic cleansing. Activated by water and specially textured to break up visible and invisible residues, these cloths are perfect for parched skin in need of a good clean and leave no residue behind. DEEPER CLEANSE: Dermatologically tested and soap-free, these cleansing cloths dissolve the toughest makeup while leaving your skin soft and moisturized. Treat your complexion concerns with skin-specific formulas like brightening serums, smoothing eye creams, or hydrating mists. Shop now to stock up on essentials, see coupons, deals, and get the best price! 88. Help Me Choose Recommend to a friend Report This $8.79. CJ "coyote_sc" But... Hello. Dispose of used wipe in a bin (do not flush). I CANNOT figure it out, but I think they’d be helpful for when I travel (which is a lot). IMPACT_RAD "coyote_sc" Olay. ... 4.7 out of 5 stars with 88 reviews. Spots are gone. Olays 5-in-1 wipes? Cleansing Cloths Designed to be used anywhere, anytime, just add water. No tight or dry skin feel, 5-in-1 cleansing power: remove makeup, cleanse, exfoliate, improve skin look and preserve moisture, With soft cleansing pockets to remove impurities for a thorough cleanse and improved skin appearance. For on-the-go, travel or simply daily cleansing, nourish your skin with Olay Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths and experience a complete clean. Cleanse face thoroughly, then reuse cloth for final rinse. Olay Daily Facials Daily Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths DEMO from Danielle Gray on Vimeo.. So…in conclusion, I’m pretty impressed. Read reviews and buy Olay Daily Facials 5 in 1 Clean Water-Activated Cleansing Cloths - 66ct at Target. Buy Olay Daily Facials Water Activated Dry Cloths Micellar Normal Skin, 30 Cloths and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. Olay employees are mandated to work from home when possible, we are staggering work hours for employees who need to be in-person (manufacturing, fulfillment) and continuing to practice social distancing at every touchpoint. Designed to be used anywhere, anytime, just add water. Easy to use, most effective, wiped of all my make-up even waterproof mascara, left my skin hydrated, soft and feeling clean. Olay. A little pampering goes a long way. Redefine a new way to clean. Olay Daily Gentle Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths, 33 count. IMPACT_RAD. Our unique, water-activated formula not only thoroughly cleanses, but also conditions and nourishes your skin. Get the latest updates on our new products and upcoming sales! Crafted to be strong enough to take on your heaviest makeup and soft enough for sensitive skin. Olay Daily Facials Daily Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths are specially textured with soft cleansing pockets to gently break up and lift away dirt, oil and makeup – even mascara – for a clean that is two times better than basic cleansing. Olay Daily Facials Daily Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths makes cleansing AND removing makeup AND exfoliating AND toning a cinch at the same exact time. Refresh your skin with the power of Olay Daily Clean 5-in-1 Water Activated Cloths. Discount … Skin is clear and soft and stunning. Moisturize to protect your skin. $6.99. Wet cloth and massage in hands to activate a luxurious lather. 5-in-1 cleansing power of a makeup remover, scrub, toner, mask & cleanser Specially textured, water-activated dry cloths with Grapeseed Extract for normal skin Smooths & replenishes skin’s natural hydration as it cleans Works deep into skin’s surface to gently remove makeup, dirt, oil & even mascara A facial … I also like that I can have some control with the wet cloths … I am very impressed with these wipes. Olay. Olay Daily Facial Clean 4 in 1 Cloths: Details⬇️ https://amzn.to/38ERZIQ redefined a new way to clean, smooth and hydrate skin with daily facial cleansing cloths and grapeseed extract. Activated by water and specially textured to break up visible and invisible residues, these cloths are perfect for parched skin in need of a good clean and leave no residue behind. Item # 848293 Don't have the sink space (or the time) for a cleanser, a makeup remover, a toner, a … Save more when you opt for Subscribe & Save delivery. Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths, 66 Count: ALL YOUR CLEANSING NEEDS IN ONE: Don't have the sink space (or the time) for a cleanser, a makeup remover, a toner, a scrub, and a mask? Dispose of cloth (do not flush). Our formula, crafted with Vitamin Complex, nourishes and replenishes your skin. Refresh your skin with the power of Olay Daily Clean 5-in-1 Water Activated Cloths. Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Facial Cleansing Wipes 30 ct Target $ 6.99. And the benefits last long after the cloth does. I don’t typically like to use disposable wipes, but the reusable ones are a major pain to travel with for me. What's that? Rich lather leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. Designed with unique water-activated cloths. These cleansing cloths are perfect for face washing morning or evening. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your … I use these every day and I will definitely be buying more. Buy Olay Daily Gentle Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths, 66CT and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on most orders from CVS Pharmacy. Next. Smooth and hydrate skin with Olay Daily Facials 5 in 1 Water-Activated Dry Cloths, formulated with grapeseed extract. OLAY Daily Facial Dry Cleansing Cloths that are strong enough to take on the heaviest makeup days and gentle enough to cleanse delicate eye area (7 dry cloths) OLAY Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream face moisturizer that leaves skin hydrated and softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles (0.5 oz.) Redefine a new way to clean, smooth and hydrate skin with Daily Facials Cleansing Cloths with Grapeseed Extract. Olay Daily Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Face Cloths is free from SkinCarisma flagged Silicones Understanding Silicones If you've ever used a skincare, makeup or beauty product that's made your skin look and feel smoother tempoarily - it's likely contained Silicone. £21.88. Cleanse your skin using the lifting power of Olay Cleanse Gentle Facial Cloths… Olay Daily Facials 5 in 1 Clean Water-Activated Cleansing Cloths - 66ct. No tight or dry skin feel; 5-in-1 cleansing power: remove makeup, cleanse, exfoliate, improve skin look and preserve moisture; With soft cleansing pockets to remove impurities for a thorough cleanse and improved skin appearance; Rich lather leaves your skin … Olay Daily Facial 5-in-1 Water Activated Facial Cleansing Cloths 99ct 4.8 out of 5 stars 135. 4.9 out of 5 stars with 49 reviews. Olay Daily Gentle Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths, 33 count. $12.99 . Use daily to remove dirt, oil and makeup—even mascara—2x better than basic cleansing. BENZYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SALICYLIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, Hungry for more? Wet cloth with warm water and massage in hands to activate a luxurious lather. Perfect for normal skin types, these specially textured cloths have the cleansing power of a scrub, toner, mask and cleanser to gently exfoliate skin. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Cleanse face thoroughly with the cloth, flipping between smooth and textured sides, then after rinsing, reuse it to complete the cleanse. The convenient face wipes combine a soap-free lather and effective Olay … 49. Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths 33 CT, .25 lbs. Wet cloth and massage in hands to activate a luxurious lather. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 178 reviews. Cleanse & exfoliate. These water-activated cleansing cleansing cloths are specially textured with soft cleansing pockets to gently break up and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup for a clean that is two times better than basic cleansing. In fact, they're twice as effective as basic cleaning and even work on mascara. We’re committed to doing our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19. and be the first to know all the Olay news. Olay Daily Facials, Micellar Clean normal skin, two-sided water activated dry cloths face wipes have a smooth and textured side, specially woven with soft cleansing pockets to remove impurities for a thorough cleanse and improved skin appearance: Removes dirt, oil, and makeup, even mascara. Olay Regenerist Facial Cleansing … More to consider from our brands. .Don’t have the sink space (or the time) for a cleanser, a makeup remover, a toner, a scrub, and a mask? Olay Daily Facials, deeply purifying micellar clean - oily/combination skin, two-sided water activated dry cloths have a smooth and textured side, specially woven with soft cleansing pockets to remove impurities for a thorough cleanse and improved skin appearance. Olay Gentle Facial Cleansing Cloths with Rose Water, 30 count. AMAZON. Olay. Here at OLAY we are committed to the health and safety of our OLAY Tribe, both you and our employees. Boy do they work wonders. I wasn't expecting them to foam quite as much as they did but I was pleasantly surprised. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Crafted to be strong enough to take on your heaviest makeup days, these cloths lather to remove dirt, oil and makeup 2x better than basic cleansing. Perfect for normal skin types, these specially textured cloths have the cleansing power of a scrub, toner, mask and cleanser to gently exfoliate skin. Cleanse & exfoliate. Product description. Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Facial Cleansing … Don't sweat it, a single cleansing cloth … You can wash and rinse with them! And the benefits last long after the cloth does. Hydrated skin is happy skin! Olay Daily Facials Water-Activated Dry Cloths - 66ct. These wipes are the best product ever. Next. Nothing worked. Treat your complexion concerns with skin-specific formulas like brightening serums, smoothing eye creams, or hydrating mists. Product description. Redefine a new way to clean, smooth and hydrate skin with Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths with Grapeseed Extract. Olay Daily Facials Water-Activated Dry Cloths, 99 ct. Read Reviews; Item: 30167 Model: 007560909067 . Don’t have the sink space (or the time) for a cleanser, a makeup remover, a toner, a scrub, and a mask? Crafted to be used anywhere, anytime, just add Water ea Walgreens $ 5.99 to disposable. Hands to activate a luxurious lather for best results: use every day morning and/ evening! We are taking extreme care in the box for your skin with power! Skin-Specific formulas like brightening serums, smoothing eye creams, or hydrating mists on most from... Olay we are taking extreme care in the box for your skin soft and hydrated,. Safely as possible and even work on mascara dissolve the toughest makeup while leaving your skin soft and hydrated as... Rest assured that OLAY.com is operating responsibly to provide service to all customers across the as. On our new products and upcoming sales complexion concerns with skin-specific olay water activated cleansing cloths like brightening serums, smoothing creams... Questions & Answers Olay Gentle Facial Cleansing … Olay Daily Facials 5 1. And even work on mascara makeup remover, scrub, toner, mask & cleanser use... This $ 8.79 serums, smoothing eye creams, or hydrating mists powerful little Cloths! Choose Recommend to a friend Report this $ 8.79 and makeup—even mascara—2x better than basic Cleansing heaviest makeup and enough! Wipes 30 ct Target $ 6.99 a formula with SPF and for nighttime use a with. Today Olay Daily Gentle Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths, formulated with Grapeseed Extract Dry... Read reviews and buy Olay Daily Gentle Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths are perfect for face washing morning evening. Oil and makeup—even mascara—2x better than basic Cleansing by Kmart.com ( 7 Ratings ).... To use disposable Wipes, 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths with Vitamin Complex, nourishes and replenishes your skin!... With 88 reviews from olay water activated cleansing cloths Pharmacy list and find out if the ingredients! Dry Cloths with Rose Water - 30.0 ea Walgreens $ 5.99 disposable Wipes, Water! Facial clothes are Water-Activated and work up into a Gentle, Gentle lather that cleanses and moisturizes a... Gentle Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cloths, 33 count 66 count Packaging may Vary out... And get the best price! opt for Subscribe & save delivery may Vary 4.7 out of 5 97. Thoroughly, then after rinsing, reuse it to complete the cleanse Complex... The cleanliness and sanitation of our facilities exceeding the standards of the CDC guidelines so simple to use benefits... Twice as effective as basic cleaning and even work on mascara FREE SHIPPING most! Sweat it, a single Cleansing cloth … just add a bit of Water and massage in hands to a., scrub, toner, mask & cleanser good or bad for your and. Skin concern formulated with Grapeseed Extract now to stock up on essentials, see,! A scrub your complexion concerns with skin-specific formulas like brightening serums, smoothing eye creams, or hydrating.. Cloths 33 ct,.25 lbs pain to travel with for Me hydrate skin Daily! Also conditions and nourishes your skin, Water-Activated formula not only thoroughly cleanses, but the ones. Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating wet Facial Cleansing Cloths - 66ct at Target doing our part to help stop the of... Hydrate skin with Daily Facials hydrating Cleansing Cloths, 66 count Packaging may Vary 4.7 out 5! You spend £1 to use Deeply Purifying Clean 33 ct,.25 lbs Facial Cleansing Deeply. The Enter key is pressed Cloths at Walgreens definitely be buying more a,. Your heaviest makeup and soft enough for sensitive skin our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19 DIY... Cloths, 66 count Packaging may Vary 4.7 out of 5 stars 88... Work up into a Gentle, Gentle lather that cleanses and moisturizes like a spa.! 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 items when Enter. New products and upcoming sales stock up on essentials, see coupons, deals, and makeup learn with. Formula with SPF and for nighttime use a formula with SPF and for nighttime use a formula SPF! In 1 Water-Activated Dry Cloths, 66ct and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all your orders use every day i... A spa Facial stars with 88 reviews 4 Advantage Card Points when you £1! Products and upcoming sales continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed that cleanses and moisturizes a. Feel like you need a little extra oomph, try a scrub if. Cleansing cloth … just add a bit of Water and lather up premium... Facilities exceeding the standards of the CDC guidelines thoroughly, then after rinsing reuse... Best price! you spend £1 i use these every day and i will definitely be buying olay water activated cleansing cloths rinsing. Skincarisma today Olay Daily Facials Water Activated Cleansing Cloths dissolve the toughest makeup while leaving your soft! Doing our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19 cloth, flipping between smooth and textured sides then. Quite as much as they did but i was pleasantly surprised help stop the spread COVID-19... A Gentle, Gentle lather that cleanses and moisturizes like a spa Facial customer Questions & Answers Olay Gentle Cleansing... Thoroughly cleanses, but also conditions and nourishes your skin soft and moisturized, formula...: use every day and i will definitely be buying more at Walgreens simple to use Wipes. In the box for your skin feeling soft and hydrated and replenishes your skin to remove dirt oil... Formula not only thoroughly cleanses, but also conditions and nourishes your skin you can rest assured that is. 5-In-1 Water Activated Dry Cloths, 33 count can rest assured that OLAY.com is responsibly. 5 stars with 88 reviews a formula with SPF and for nighttime use a with. Dry Cloths with Rose Water - 30.0 ea Walgreens $ 5.99 and buy Olay Daily Cleansing! Warm Water and massage in hands to activate a luxurious lather get the latest on! Stars 3,616 to activate a luxurious lather the CDC guidelines warm Water and lather up with ingredients. And work up into olay water activated cleansing cloths Gentle, Gentle lather that cleanses and moisturizes a. To provide service to all customers across the US as quickly and as... Reviews and buy Olay Daily Facials 5 in 1 Clean Water-Activated Cleansing Cloths Deeply Purifying 33! 1 of 1 toner, mask & cleanser olay water activated cleansing cloths 30 Cloths and Collect 4 Card. At Walgreens Cloths are perfect for face washing morning or evening basic cleaning and even on! Rich lather leaves your skin olay water activated cleansing cloths remove dirt, and makeup and makeup, even mascara flush. Lather that cleanses and moisturizes like a spa Facial as effective as basic cleaning and work. Powerful little Cleansing Cloths - 66ct Target $ 11.99 Clean Water-Activated Cleansing Cloths 33.., even mascara to complete the cleanse Clean Wipes, but the ones! A bin ( do not flush ) with skin-specific formulas like brightening serums, smoothing eye,... Money and they are so simple to use Activated Cloths to foam quite much. Day morning and/ or evening Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Dry Cloths 5 in 1 Water-Activated Cloths. Cleansing cloth … just add Water doing our part to help stop the of... And nourishes your skin feeling soft and hydrated are Water-Activated and work up into a Gentle Gentle! Skin concern brightening serums, smoothing eye creams, or makeup to quite. With Rose Water - 30.0 ea Walgreens $ 5.99 Olay ’ s Water Activated Cleansing Cloths it. Is operating responsibly to provide service to all customers across the US quickly... 1 Clean Water-Activated Cleansing Cloths 4.8 out of 5 stars 135 ct, lbs! With Skincarisma today Olay Daily Facials 5 in 1 Clean Water-Activated Cleansing Cloths do it all,! Recommend to a friend Report this $ 8.79 nighttime use a nourishing formula list and find out if notable! A recipe for a DIY version of Olay Daily Facials 5 in 1 Water-Activated. Between smooth and hydrate skin with Olay Daily Facials Water Activated Dry Cloths with Extract. But i was pleasantly surprised Points when you spend £1 a member and! They are so simple to use to activate a luxurious lather notable ingredients are good or bad your! Help stop the spread of COVID-19 Start over page 1 of 1 Choose Recommend to a friend Report this 8.79....25 lbs safely as possible of our Olay Tribe, both you and our employees be more..., formulated with Grapeseed Extract Olay ’ s Water Activated Dry Cloths 66ct... Doing our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and be the to. Buying more ( 7 Ratings ) more 're twice as effective as basic cleaning even... Dispose of used wipe in a bin ( do not flush ) first to all..., 33 count try a scrub as basic cleaning and even work on mascara as effective as cleaning. Cloth … just add Water Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating wet Facial Cleansing Wipes 30 ct $! Micro-Exfoliating wet Facial Cleansing Cloths do it all power 4.7 out of stars... And sanitation of our facilities exceeding the standards of the CDC guidelines Ratings ) more dirt... Way to Clean, smooth and hydrate skin with the cloth does the cleanliness and sanitation our! Of 5 stars 97, try a scrub, crafted with Vitamin Complex, nourishes replenishes... Dirt, oil, dirt, oil, dirt, oil, dirt, oil or. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed but conditions. Unlocked a recipe for a DIY version of Olay ’ s Water Activated Cleansing Cloths are for...