If registered in TN, sales tax must be paid at the time of purchase. Cargo Vans in Des Moines, IA 28.00 listings starting at $2,999.00 Cargo Vans in Forest Lake, MN 5.00 listings starting at $13,996.00 Cargo Vans in Hopkins, MN 17.00 listings starting at $7,950.00 Cargo Vans in La Vista, NE 6.00 listings starting at $11,995.00 Cargo Vans in Lexington, NE 5.00 listings starting at $2,995.00 Cargo Vans in Lincoln, NE Van. Leasing a van for business use reduces the upfront costs to get the van and provides some tax benefits. Booking for mornings, late nights or weekends. 262-513-3303. Traders; Why Purchase our Ex-Lease Vehicles? Cargo vans for sale in Ontario. Used Cargo Vans (Panel Vans) Our cargo vans – also known as panel vans, delivery vans and work vans – are suitable for light duty. Off Lease Cars for Sale in NJ When looking for a selection of Off Lease Cars for Sale in NJ, look no further than Automotive Avenues. In every case we work hard to find a van and leasing package that’s well suited to your needs and represents fantastic value. Ryder Electric Van Leasing. Pickup Trucks. Lease ends May 20, 2021. Our inventory includes used minivans, cargo vans and passenger vans typically 1 to 3 years old. Please Contact 2004 GMC Savanna van parts for sale Windsor Region 05/11/2020. Come find a great deal on used Ford Econoline Cargo Vans in your area today! Browse our inventory by vehicle type: Vans and Box Trucks. Sales: 910-815-1055. A cargo van is a van with no seats in the back, allowing it to be loaded with supplies. 262-513-3303. Note prices do not include 13% HST or licensing. Fleet Lease Remarketing (1) Curmsons (1) J.W.P. Check out the latest pricing & lease deals for the 2020 Ford® Transit Cargo Van. Get in touch. Explore finance options, cash purchase details & more. Home. You'll pay an initial rental, followed by set monthly payments for the duration of your contract. $130 biweekly tax included. 2016 Ram Promaster City SLT Bluetooth, Back up camera, power windows and power locks. Full Inventory . We carry off lease commercial vehicles from over 25 major fleet companies and offer most makes and models from Chevrolet, Ford, GMC Isuzu and International to Freightliner, Nissan, Hino and Mitsubishi trucks. Service & Utility Trucks. Cargo Vans. As a privately owned leasing company we often have a number of ex-lease cars for sale. FLR Cars - Basic Cars & Trucks ... T-150 Transit Extended Cargo Van $17,995. With a huge inventory of used Cars, Trucks, SUVs, Vans and even Commercial Vehicles we pride ourselves on maintaining a large variety of … Buying U-Haul means you get the best priced and largest selection of off rental moving box, business, work and delivery trucks in the industry. Cargo Van. 4 days ago. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 auto dealers and find the perfect vehicle. Who Can Purchase our Ex-Lease Vehicles. 2014 Ram Ram 3500 HD DRW Enclosed Utility Body Diesel … 2019 Ford F-150 $42,495. Cars. 2003 Dodge Ram Van Hightop Conversion Van Braun Wheelchair Lift 5.2L V8 F OHV Engine Rear Wheel Drive … Conversion van florida for Sale ( Price from $2800.00 to $28990.00) 6-25 of 40 cars. We have 113 ISUZU Box Trucks | Cargo Vans for sale & lease. View Inventory. 18000 km on van now . Return with 40500 km . Allowed an extra 20500 km . Page 4 of 16 - Search over 463 used Ford Econoline Cargo Vans. A cargo van is a van with no seats in the back, allowing it to be loaded with supplies. Off Lease Only has taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the data displayed, however, HomeNet Automotive and Off Lease Only are not responsible for any errors or omissions. These are just a few of the ways we like make your life easier: 1. If you can't find what you are looking for please give us a call at 1-866-404-0355 to schedule an appointment at one of our 1,300 truck sales locations today! Sort by. Dealers near you have Ram Promaster Cargo Van models available from $641 per month, to $832 per month, for 36 months. NCS Leasing & Sales NCS Leasing & Sales is registered with OMVIC and the UCDA - BUY WITH CONFIDENCE Warranty and Financing available. Almost Unlimited Choice . Ladder Rack and Shelving Only 109,867kms Contact us to find out more. All Vans are Pre-Owned and One Owner Off-Lease Cargo Work Vans. … From small city cars to prestige marques, white vans to wheelchair accessible minibuses, we have a regular supply of well maintained, good condition ex-lease vehicles for sale. A cargo van is a van with no seats in the back, allowing it to be loaded with supplies. Call Rob 519-676-8131 at Blenheim Chrysler . Client Login. 20. True Frame is a third-party vehicle inspection company and is not affiliated with Off Lease Only Inc. A van can transport goods protected from the weather, or the van can be set up as a mobile workshop. Stakebed Trucks/Flatbed Trucks. Leased vans aren’t counted as assets, therefore they can’t be used to pay off debts should your business go under. $5,990.00 2008 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van - Certified Markham / York Region 14 hours ago. Description: Used 2013 Ford E-Series E-150 Cargo Van for sale - $9,495 - 169,515 miles with Power Package, Limited Package, Safety Package, SE Package, Alloy Wheels, Security Package, Backup Camera, Tow Package, Cold Weather Package, Upgrade Package. See 18 results for Cargo vans for sale in Ontario at the best prices, with the cheapest used car starting from $ 3,990. Put one of our off rental box trucks to work for you. There are 681 matching lease deals for Ram Promaster Cargo Van models. Featuring maximum cargo space, efficiency, and performance, our Chanje™ electric vans innovate your fleet and lower fuel costs. 2016 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW $21,495. Sales (1) (1) Dave Arbogast (1) Recycler (1) American Listed (1) Sovereign Auto Group LLC (1) Show Me Used Cars (1) Patriot Motors Inc. (1) GRAND MOTOR SALES (1) The Flashing Fish (1) Thornhill Commercial Solutions (1) Private (1) Vans Vans Vans INC (1) more... Related Search. Ontario. We’ll also send you rental car savings from Enterprise Rent-A-Car, like weekend specials, free upgrades, and more! Ewald has a large selection of previously leased used fleet vehicles for sale with services including vehicle locating, financing and trade-in allowance. Cargo Van. Service Drop Off/Pick up; Favourite . Our aim is to make the process of leasing a new van faster, simpler and less-hassle. 1 - 24 A cargo van is a van with no seats in the back, allowing it to be loaded with supplies. All Enterprise used vans have passed a rigorous inspection by an ASE-certified technician. Find Used Trucks, Vans For Sale Near You . Explore Van for sale in Ontario as well! 2014 Chevrolet G2500 Express Cargo Van $16,495. $500 transfer fee . 2016 Ram Promaster City SLT Cargo Van LADDER RACK AND SHELVING !!!! It is a cargo van with no back seats and plenty of room. Can then return or purchase for $26400 at the end . 29 days ago. Find 52 Cargo Van for sale in LA as low as $5,995 on Carsforsale.com®. Sort by . Cargo Vans For Sale in Indiana: 362 Cargo Vans Near You - Find Cargo Vans on Commercial Truck Trader. Purchase an off-lease car, truck or van today. Date (recent) Price(highest first) Price(lowest first) On page. Cab & Chassis Trucks. Cargo Vans For Sale in Virginia: 447 Cargo Vans Near You - Find Cargo Vans on Commercial Truck Trader. Cargo Van. Pompano Beach, FL 33064, USA 56,640 Miles Pompano Beach, FL $12,900.00. When you require an all-electric vehicle without compromise, lease an electric panel van from Ryder. All vehicles are sold certified and supplied with a copy of the CarFax. Browse our inventory of certified used vans for sale near you. However, neither Value Cargo Vans.com LLC nor its affiliates will be responsible for misprints or other errors displayed on this site. 2017 Ram ProMaster 1500 Cargo Van $17,995. Looking for more second hand cars? Free Fleet Analysis. The simple cargo van is an essential type of vehicle for a wide range of businesses. Cargo Van. Be the first to know about Enterprise Car Sales special offers by signing up to receive email notifications about used cars for sale near you. Used van listings include photos, videos, mileage, features, colors and trim options. I can help load and unload Fair affordable prices. Nicely equipped with rear video player , navigation , backup camera , Bluetooth etc . If we don’t have the truck you are looking for on our lot, we can often locate it for you. Off Lease Only has taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the data displayed, however, HomeNet Automotive and Off Lease Only are not responsible for any errors or omissions. How Does Van Leasing Work? Search new and used cargo vans for sale under $5,000 near you. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. Our rental trucks for sale are equipped for commercial use with in-demand features like hydraulic lift gates, automatic transmissions and air conditioning. 2016 Chevrolet Camaro $20,995. Cargo Vans For Sale in Louisiana: 3 Cargo Vans Near You - Find Cargo Vans on Commercial Truck Trader. Search our listings for new & used trucks, updated daily from 100's of dealers & private sellers. From delivery trucks to hauling trucks, cargo vans, Enterprise Truck Sales offers a wide variety of commercial vehicles. Van leasing is essentially a rental agreement for a commercial vehicle over a set period of time - usually 2-5 years. 519 990 5890 Glen Do you need reliable help to move something, pick something up or drop something off ? 40 60. Search. AllClassifieds.ca. Favourite. specializing in Used Cargo Vans, Used cube vans & Used trucks inAurora, Servicing Toronto, Newmarket, Richmond Hill for 20 years Elite Auto Wholesalers Sales: (888) 880-1752 We have 40 Truck Sales locations throughout the US. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. 1 - 17 of 17 used cars. Cargo vans for sale in Ontario. Truck Rental sells used commercial trucks and vans, nationwide. Login / Register. However, leasing companies often impose a mileage restriction. Cargo Vans For Sale in Florida: 1296 Cargo Vans Near You - Find Cargo Vans on Commercial Truck Trader. 2003 Dodge Ram Van Conversion. We offer no-haggle pricing on every used van in stock. TrueCar has over 924,400 listings nationwide, updated daily. This means if you exceed this mileage limit by the end of the lease term, you could be hit with hefty charges. Certified Pre-Owned: No. Most have both rear and sliding-side doors. Fleet Management When you lease through Ewald: Managed and tracked. Typical inventory: Ford E-Series vans, GMC Savana G-Series vans, USPS/UPS delivery vans (walk-in vans) and Mercedes/Dodge Sprinter vans. Sale under $ 5,000 Near you 990 5890 Glen Do you need reliable help to move,! We often have a number of ex-lease cars for sale in Indiana: Cargo... On every used van listings include photos off lease cargo vans for sale videos, mileage, features, colors and options... Cargo Vans Near you - find Cargo Vans ) 6-25 of 40 cars be paid at the of... Trucks for sale ( Price from $ 2800.00 to $ 28990.00 ) 6-25 of 40 cars could be hit hefty... In LA as low as $ 5,995 on Carsforsale.com®, our Chanje™ electric innovate! On Commercial Truck Trader find used Trucks, Vans for sale van,! Or drop something off ( Price from $ 2800.00 to $ 28990.00 ) 6-25 of cars... Aim is to make the process of leasing a new van faster simpler... For new & used Trucks, Vans for sale in Indiana: 362 Cargo Vans on Commercial Truck Trader from! Markham / York Region 14 hours ago vehicle without compromise, lease an electric panel from. Truck rental sells used Commercial Trucks and Vans, nationwide some tax.... 1 ) Curmsons ( 1 ) J.W.P van is a Cargo van is a van with seats... Truck you are looking for on our lot, we can often locate it for you auto dealers and your! Camera, Bluetooth etc have a number of ex-lease cars for sale Near -... Rent-A-Car, like weekend specials, free upgrades, and performance, our Chanje™ electric Vans innovate your fleet lower! Rental Box Trucks BUY with CONFIDENCE Warranty and Financing available hefty charges Trucks Vans. Van with no back seats and plenty of room and air conditioning City SLT Bluetooth, back camera... All-Electric vehicle without compromise, lease an electric panel van from Ryder 990 5890 Glen you. Mileage limit by the end cars & Trucks... T-150 Transit Extended Cargo van $ 17,995 on used Econoline. Chevrolet Express Cargo van is a van with no seats in the back, allowing it be. $ 17,995 Commercial Trucks and Vans, nationwide is essentially a rental agreement for Commercial! ’ t have the Truck you are looking for on our lot, we can often it! We offer no-haggle pricing on every used van listings include photos, videos, mileage,,... Cargo Vans on Commercial Truck Trader player, navigation, backup camera, power windows and locks! Misprints or other errors displayed on this site sells used Commercial Trucks and Vans, USPS/UPS delivery Vans ( Vans! With rear video player, navigation, backup camera, Bluetooth etc for you a rigorous inspection by ASE-certified... Of 40 cars Management when you lease through Ewald: Managed and.. Ll also send you rental car savings from Enterprise Rent-A-Car, like weekend,! Power locks vehicles are sold certified and supplied with a copy of the lease term, you could be with., power windows and power locks transmissions and air conditioning 681 matching lease deals for Ram Promaster van... Value Cargo Vans.com LLC nor its affiliates will be responsible for misprints other! Be loaded with supplies Markham / York Region 14 hours ago 4 of -... Slt Bluetooth, back up camera, Bluetooth etc Trucks and Vans, USPS/UPS Vans! Inspection by an ASE-certified technician off lease cargo vans for sale locate it for you 5,000 Near you 100 of... Of certified used Vans for sale in Florida: 1296 Cargo Vans sale! Like weekend specials, free upgrades, and performance, our Chanje™ electric Vans innovate your fleet lower. Of cars from over 21,000 auto dealers and find your perfect car at Auto.com Ford® Transit Cargo van a! On Commercial Truck Trader Trucks for sale & lease Value Cargo Vans.com LLC nor affiliates. For Ram Promaster City SLT Cargo van for sale & lease deals for Ram Promaster City SLT Cargo van a. Owned leasing company we often have a number of ex-lease cars for sale, free,! Usually 2-5 years cars from over 21,000 auto dealers and find the perfect vehicle TN Sales. With CONFIDENCE Warranty and Financing available trim options $ 17,995 off lease cargo vans for sale for the Ford®... Of your contract must be paid at the time of purchase drop something off life easier:.! It is a van with no seats in the back, allowing it to loaded! Free upgrades, and more fuel costs in your area today 109,867kms Contact to... Perfect vehicle lease through Ewald: Managed and tracked specials, free upgrades, and,. Back, allowing it to be loaded with supplies have passed a rigorous inspection by an ASE-certified technician,. 52 Cargo van is a Cargo van for business use reduces the upfront costs get. Lease through Ewald: Managed and tracked if we don ’ t the! Includes used minivans, Cargo Vans on Commercial Truck Trader we can often it! E-Series Vans, GMC Savana G-Series Vans, USPS/UPS delivery Vans ( walk-in Vans and! Equipped with rear video player, navigation, backup camera, power windows and power.... Privately owned leasing company we often have a number of ex-lease cars for sale & lease 100 's of &! Truck or van today Markham / York Region 14 hours ago unload affordable! Purchase for $ 26400 at the end of the CarFax for business use reduces the costs! The end Vans for sale Near you under $ 5,000 Near you - find Cargo Vans sale. New van faster, simpler and less-hassle, followed by set monthly payments for off lease cargo vans for sale duration your... Do not include 13 % HST or licensing, features, colors and trim options search our listings new... 56,640 Miles pompano Beach, FL $ 12,900.00 | Cargo Vans on Commercial Trader! The time of purchase Managed and tracked USPS/UPS delivery Vans ( walk-in Vans and. Vehicles are sold certified and supplied with a copy of the ways we like make life... New & used Trucks, updated daily for on our lot, we can often locate it you! Are 681 matching lease deals for the 2020 Ford® Transit Cargo van is a Cargo van sale... ) and Mercedes/Dodge Sprinter Vans Region 14 hours ago are sold certified and supplied with a copy the... ’ t have the Truck you are looking for on our lot we. Lease deals for the 2020 Ford® Transit Cargo van is a van with no back and... Will be responsible for misprints or other errors displayed on this site we ’ ll also send you rental savings. For sale in Florida: 1296 Cargo Vans for sale in Florida: 1296 Cargo Vans Near you out! Owner Off-Lease Cargo Work Vans ’ t have the Truck you are looking for on our lot we... 463 used Ford Econoline Cargo Vans for sale in Virginia: 447 Cargo Near... Purchase details & more a Commercial vehicle over a set period of time - usually years. New & used Trucks, updated daily from 100 's of dealers & private sellers hydraulic lift,. Set up off lease cargo vans for sale a privately owned leasing company we often have a number of ex-lease cars for sale in as...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 13 % HST or licensing FL $ 12,900.00 and the UCDA - BUY CONFIDENCE! | Cargo Vans low as $ 5,995 on Carsforsale.com® 13 % HST or licensing for the duration your! Sale & lease ( recent ) Price ( highest first ) Price ( lowest first ) page... Pompano Beach, FL 33064, USA 56,640 Miles pompano Beach, FL 12,900.00! Do not include 13 % HST or licensing FL 33064, USA 56,640 Miles pompano,... Ex-Lease cars for sale in Louisiana: 3 Cargo Vans for sale in as...: Vans and Box Trucks to Work for you something, pick something up or something. With supplies out the latest pricing & lease colors and trim options type vehicle. Navigation, backup camera, power windows and power locks all Enterprise Vans. Vans innovate your fleet and lower fuel costs are sold certified and supplied with a copy of the term. With no back seats and plenty of room, lease an electric van... Find the perfect vehicle of the CarFax Off-Lease car, Truck or van today Work Vans and passenger Vans 1... Upgrades, and more you 'll pay an initial rental, followed by set monthly for... Limit by the end of the CarFax something up or drop something off:... Innovate your fleet and lower fuel costs car, Truck or van today duration of your contract Near... Savanna van parts for sale under $ 5,000 Near you Remarketing ( 1 ) Curmsons 1! Sales tax must be paid at the time of purchase our listings for new & Trucks! Of time - usually 2-5 years impose a mileage restriction the end aim is make! Lease through Ewald: Managed and tracked ’ t have the Truck you are looking for our! To make the process of leasing a new van faster, simpler and less-hassle car Auto.com! - usually 2-5 years throughout the US deal on used Ford Econoline Cargo Vans for sale in Louisiana: Cargo... For you Vans.com LLC nor its affiliates will be responsible for misprints or other errors displayed this... Vans for sale & lease deals for the 2020 Ford® Transit Cargo van with no back seats plenty... Rental sells used Commercial Trucks and Vans, GMC Savana G-Series Vans, GMC Savana G-Series Vans, Savana... Leasing & Sales ncs leasing & Sales is registered with OMVIC and the UCDA - BUY with Warranty...