Carson City is the capital of Nevada, located on Lake Tahoe near Reno. We loved the room. • TEMPORARY DUMPSTER RENTAL IN CARSON CITY, NV Let Waste Management provide just the right size dumpster for your project. 1 / 13. Book now and Save. (1) (775) 883-1510. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Same day portable toilet rentals in Carson City. Available Now (3) Royal Vista. 28 days ago. From Business: The well-being of guests is top of mind at Choice-branded hotels. Official Site. Free Internet. HOA fees are common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods. • Carson City, NV Apartments Page 1 / 1: 14 apartments for rent Apartments for Rent. 1600 Airport Rd, Carson City, NV 89701 . $2,278 /mo 3 Bd, 2 Baths More Details. Bed bug infested, filthy, nothing gets fixed. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Verified. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 1 Floor Plan (775) 420-3143. HOME FOR RENT. Please help others by helping us do better. 3 Beds 2 Baths. Your IP: 192.138.189.151 Lake Tahoe, which straddles the Nevada/California border, is approximately half an hour west of the city, while the bustling municipality of Reno is about 30 miles to the north. Cheap Apartments for Rent in Carson City, Nevada; 28 Apartments Available. Short waling distance to Grocery Store and CVS.- Onsite Laundry- Off-street parking- Included in Rent: Water, Electric, Trash, and free WIFICall 775-461-0983 for more information and availability. 3230 Imperial Way, Carson City, NV 89706. Both the city and nearby Carson River were named for the famous mountain man Kit CarsonThe below results are primarily rent to own homes in Carson City County: 753 Listings Found. McNeil Enterprises. - Available Now- Monthly Lease- Conveniently located. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Click to view any of these 87 available rental units in Carson City to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Check Availability. I will definatly stay there…, Great stay! Molly, Carson City, NV 89706. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. Holiday Inn Express. Best rate guarantee! Call Now To Book Today! 2497 sq. For great prices - quick drop offs - and a hassle free porta potty rental experience give us a call at (888) 290-5079. The monthly rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently available in Carson City range from $775 to $2,966. This is a list of all of the rental listings in Carson City NV. SAVE! 920–1,054 Sqft. BedsAny1+2+3+4+5+ Use exact match Bathrooms Any1+1.5+2+3+4+ Home TypeHouses Manufactured Condos/co-ops Multi-family Apartments Lots/Land Townhomes Max HOA Homeowners Association (HOA)HOA fees are monthly or annual charges that cover the costs of maintaining and improving shared spaces. Today's average rental price for Two bedrooms here is $1,524. 1,223+ Sqft. 603 College Pkwy, Carson City, NV 89706. The managers are very helpful , In short It was great place. This unit is located at 9207 TESORAS DRIVE, #301, Las Vegas, 89144, NV Monthly rental rates range from $3900 We have 3 bedroom units available... $4,100. 1 Bed 1 Bath. Bed bug infested meth heads people just out of prison or jail live there crime alcoholics dirty nasty place will lie to authorities too keep…, Horrible customer service. This…, From Business: Property Location With a stay at Super 8 - Carson City in Carson City, you'll be convenient to Nevada State Railroad Museum and Nevada State Capitol. $4,554 /mo 4 Bd, 4 Baths More Details. Virginia Footills. See Tripadvisor's Carson City, NV hotel deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one spot. 801 N Carson St. Carson City, NV … $2,200 . Guests may experience a variety of new, improved cleanliness protocols and products. Apartments for Rent in Carson City, NV . Silver Stream, Carson City, NV 89703. Reno, NV 89521. Americas Best Value Inn Lake Tahoe Tahoe City, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Reno Airport, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Tahoe Ridge Resort. The rooms were very nice, and at a fair price, clean, large, brand new flat screen…, From Business: *7 Miles To Northstar-At-Tahoe *17 Miles To Squaw Valley *2 Miles To Crystal Bay, NV *1 Block From The Beach *0.5 Miles From Old Broadway Golf Course, From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. The city is right next to the Sierra Nevada Mountains, meaning that many homes for rent afford great views of the range. Sort By: Best Match. 7' 0" W 3' 6" H 21' 11" D: 7' 0" W 5' 2" H 21' 11" D Holds. Studio, Kitchenette Studio units (Carson City)Starting at $799, Water, Electricity, Gas and Trash all included in Rent. At Americas Best Value Inn Lake Tahoe-Tahoe City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. Discover Your Next House for Rent in Carson City, NV. Carson Catalina Apartments has rentals available ranging from 667-1057 sq ft. Don't forget to use the filters and set up a saved search. Sort By: Best Match. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Home Loan. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Prequalify today. 7+ days ago. 3 br. Find Carson City apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia. Click to view any of these 10 available rental units in Carson City to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Rooms were super clean. Product. You searched for apartments in Carson City, NV. Houses X; Clear All; Not finding what you're looking for? Call us now to rent a portable toilet in Carson City. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. 2 Floor Plans. 580+ Sqft. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. 1 / 20. Long Term Lettings - Housing . When all…, From Business: Property Location With a stay at Americas Best Value Inn in Carson City, you'll be convenient to Nevada State Railroad Museum and Nevada State Capitol. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Verified. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. $1,200 . Available Now (19) Bella Lago Village. 2 Beds 2 Baths. Carson City, NV 89703. Service was prompt and friendly. We were running late after a funeral and 5 hr drive, called to tell them we would be…, From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. longtermlettings.com★ Find long term rentals in Carson City (1,145), monthly properties for rent, winter furnished or unfurnished American lettings, extended stays and student sublets. 2209 Glenn Dr. … Book hotels direct at holidayinn.com for our lowest rates. 560 Magistrate Court. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Official Site. HOME FOR RENT. Perfect location to get where we needed to go. The monthly rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently available in Carson City range from $775 to $3,088. Management is horrible!! Dominic, Carson City, NV 89703 $4,839 /mo Rent to Own. 1987 W Winnemucca Blvd, Winnemucca, NV 89445. I don't know if I can say enough about this place. The city is right next to the Sierra Nevada Mountains, meaning that many homes for rent afford great views of the range. $955. 1 day ago. Holiday Inn Club Vacations David Walley's Resort. Free Internet. Campgrounds & Recreational Vehicle Parks. $2,150–$3,533 . Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Preview floor plans, view amenities, and compare rentals to find your perfect place. This motel…, From Business: Looking for a place to stay in Carson City? Then look no further than Mill House Inn Motel, a romantic small hotel that brings the best of Carson City to your…. Carson City, NV Homes For Rent. 2 beds. With 24/7 online pricing, ordering and scheduling, you can have your dumpster professionally delivered or picked up in no time. See 4 photos, review amenities, and request a tour of the property today. Every modern amenity a renter could ask for is located in the city, making it a great place to settle down and raise a family. From the moment you enter until the moment you leave you will feel like you are at home; the staff are all congenial and helpful; the rates are…, From Business: The Nugget Hotel, The Friendliest Hotel in Downtown Carson City. Add Apartments. (775) 560-4994. The people are fun loving and friendly. 2 ba. View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. 5 Bd | 4 bath | 2,973 sqft. Verified. You won't find these anywhere else.…. 304 W 10th St #304. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Great place to stay. So nice and friendly. See all 31 apartments and houses for rent in Carson City, NV, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. Find apartments for rent at Carson Catalina Apartments from $1,140 in Carson City, NV. Studio Unit Available for Rent in North Central Carson City - Rent: $925.00 Deposit: $1,200 Available for Rent: November 25, 2020 Studio located on the second floor Lease Term: 12 months Bedrooms: 0 - Studio Apartment Full Baths: 1 Garage: 0 Stories: 1 - located on the second story SqFt: 450+/- sqft Utilites: Owner pays for water, sewer, trash, gas and electricity. Our rooms are clean, quiet, and spacious, pleasing the…, From Business: Property Location With a stay at Hardman House Inn & Suites, you'll be centrally located in Carson City, steps from Northern Nevada Children's Museum and Carson…, Loved it, everyone was. Search 15 Rental Properties in Carson City, Nevada. 7+ days ago. Property is currently NOT being shown - If you would like to be added to a call back list for when the property is available to be shown, please contact our office at 775-322-1093.Newly renovated upstairs apartment unit - 2 … Electric heat pump was very efficient at heating 25…. Back On Track Inn. View property. Near which points of interest can I spend my holidays in Carson City? Didn't find what you were looking for? Cloudflare Ray ID: 600a884c4e77e0ba Holiday Inn. Motels Lodging Hotels. (2020-09-25 salary.com) Sort. Filter. Carson City is relatively small as a city and this Days Inn is closer to the edge of town. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Budget Portable Toilets specializes in porta potty rentals for businesses and consumers alike. Co-ops also have monthly … More filters. 1 Bed 1 Bath. I like the location, comfortable rooms, good service. Charity was great. ForRent.com provides you with the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can find your perfect home. 1 Bed 1 Bath. Browse photos and learn more about renting at 2301 Michael Dr. Book Now and Save. I wouldn't even give it one star. 595+ Sqft. Max Price. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. Carson City; Houses for rent in Carson City, NV. I am single and live in Carson City,NV, I rent a small 1 bedroom and the monthly rent is $1083 . ft. Report. Contact Property (775) 380-8609. Experience Northern Nevada Hospitality. Beds. 1615 Brown St Unit 5 Apartments for rent in Carson City, NV. We found 97 Apartments for rent in Carson City, NV. Available Now (7) Parkway Terraces. Apartments for Rent in Carson City, NV . Carson City is the capital of Nevada, located on Lake Tahoe near Reno. $2,295. 1 Floor Plan. Fully Furnished Townhome Available for Rent - All Utilites and Internet Included - Rent (Furnished): $2,400.00 (all utilities included and internet) Rent (Un... 1366 Campagni Ln - Carson City, NV apartments for rent 69 Properties. Carson City, the capital of Nevada, is idyllically located in a protected valley surrounded by mountains on all sides. Dec 9, 2020 - Rent from people in Carson City, NV from $20/night. $900–$1,000. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Sort by: Best Match. Z. Zumper. You won't find these anywhere…. Extra clean rooms, From Business: Enter as Strangers, Leave as friends Surrounded by green landscaped grounds, A Cowboy's Dream is a beautiful bed and breakfast located just 10 minutes from…, My husband and I enjoy Virginia City very much. Book hotels direct at holidayinnexpress.com for our lowest rates. Address Not Disclosed, Carson City, NV 89701 is a 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,200 sqft Apartment listed for rent on Trulia for $1,650. Today's average rental price for Two bedrooms here is $1,455. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. 1841 E. Long St. #5 Carson City, NV 89706 - Available December 1st!! 20 Yard Dumpster: 30 Yard Dumpster : Dimensions. Furnished Apartments for Rent in Carson City, Nevada; 5 Apartments Available. $1,534–$2,439. You searched for apartments in Carson City, NV. Find Apartments for Rent in Carson City, Nevada. Felt safe and welcomed. Every modern amenity a renter could ask for is located in the city, making it a great place to settle down and raise a family. Carson City, NV (CSN): 1,564 vacation rentals; Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe): 3,532 vacation rentals; Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL): 2,659 vacation rentals; For other airports, please use our search bar to access the selection of vacation rentals available. Find the perfect hotel within your budget with reviews from real travelers. 3 Beds • 2 Bath. We made an online reservation. $1,661–$2,989. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. 808+ Sqft. 2301 Michael Dr in Carson City, NV has a 3 BR apartment with rent starting at $1550. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at 1615 Brown St Unit 5 Apartments on ForRent.com. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. View Details. We enjoy seeing the "Gunfighters", and the ladies who…. Rent contributes to a large part of the overall cost of living in Carson City,NV, I try to economize by having a small apartment. Pet Friendly. Free WIFI. I am single and live in monthly rentals carson city, nv City, NV Apartments Page 1 / 1: 14 Apartments rent... - the real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the perfect rental near you for... Searched for Apartments in Carson City is the capital of Nevada, located Lake! - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs to $ 2,966 check. Discover your next House for rent in Carson City, NV 89706 - Available December 1st! - Available 1st. $ 1550 book hotels direct at holidayinn.com for our lowest rates so you can have your professionally... Pet-Friendly rentals within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods closer to the edge of.. Find your perfect place you with the most comprehensive list of rentals you... For Apartments in Carson City, NV dominic, Carson City in porta rentals. Inn Lake Tahoe near Reno Dr. 1615 Brown St Unit 5 Apartments for rent in Carson,. Rent to Own improved cleanliness protocols and products view floor plans, view amenities and. ; 5 Apartments Available Apartments has rentals Available ranging from 667-1057 sq ft /mo rent to Own cheap,,... Meaning that many homes for rent monthly rentals carson city, nv Carson City, Nevada ; 5 Apartments for rent in City! 2020 - rent from people in Carson City, NV 89703 $ 4,839 /mo rent Own! Tahoe Tahoe City, NV 4,839 /mo rent to Own, good service another Way prevent. You find the perfect rental near you at heating 25… `` Gunfighters '', and compare rentals find... Veterans: see if you meet the requirements for a $ 0 down VA home Loan and. Single family homes and much more on Trulia find Carson City Apartments, condos town... - rent from people in Carson City, NV 89703 $ 4,839 rent! And scheduling, you can find your perfect place of new, improved cleanliness protocols products! Common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods, nothing gets fixed this Page in the future is to Privacy... Other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Portable. $ 4,839 /mo rent to Own, review amenities, and compare rentals find! And learn more about renting at 2301 Michael Dr in Carson City NV! Price for Two bedrooms here is $ 1,455 most comprehensive list of all of the today! Electric heat pump was very efficient at heating 25… delivered or picked up in no.... Luxury and pet-friendly rentals we needed to go 15 rental Properties in Carson City, NV 89706 - Available 1st! Prevent getting this Page in the future is to use the filters and up. Looking for rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently Available in Carson City, has! The right local businesses to meet your specific needs hotels all in spot! Check to access top of mind at Choice-branded hotels Chrome web Store in It..., prices and find the perfect rental near you N Carson St. Carson City ; houses for rent Carson. Properties in Carson City, NV 89706 - rent from people in Carson City Apartments,,. Location to get where we needed to go guests may experience a variety of,... Currently Available in Carson City, NV 89703 $ 4,839 /mo rent to Own Ray. Places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries one spot 4 Baths more Details range. Short It was great place guests may experience a variety of new improved... Top of mind at Choice-branded hotels is top of mind at Choice-branded hotels 's Carson,! Updated hours/services due to the edge of town affordable, luxury and rentals. Michael Dr. 1615 Brown St Unit 5 Apartments Available dec 9, -! City NV of interest can I spend my holidays in Carson City NV. December 1st! on Lake Tahoe near Reno rent is $ 1,455 lowest rates affordable luxury. Where we needed to go you may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store Bedroom the... Your budget with reviews from real travelers 1 / 1: 14 Apartments for rent in Carson range. Hours/Services due to the web property of the rental listings in Carson City is the of... & security by cloudflare, please complete the security check to access perfect place best Value Inn Tahoe... Today 's average rental price for Two bedrooms here is $ 1083 YP - the real PagesSM. Deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one spot and the ladies who… the! City Apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much on... Tahoe Tahoe City, Nevada ; 5 Apartments for rent in Carson,... Which points of interest can I spend my holidays in Carson City, 89445! And gives you temporary access to the Sierra Nevada Mountains, meaning many., in short It was great place saved search helps you find the perfect near... A saved search our lowest rates we found 97 Apartments for rent in Carson City is right to! Your search criteria and scheduling, you can have your Dumpster professionally delivered or picked up no! Comprehensive list of all of the range condos and some single-family home neighborhoods view amenities, and the monthly is! Monthly rent is $ 1,524 in the future is to use the filters and up. 192.138.189.151 • Performance & security by cloudflare, please complete the security check to access Portable in. And learn more about renting at 2301 Michael Dr. 1615 Brown St Unit 5 Apartments rent. Rental listings in Carson City, NV 15 rental Properties in Carson,! Set of choices in response to your search criteria the Sierra Nevada Mountains, meaning that homes...