Millbrook Middle School a wonderful and unique place. According to state test scores, 64% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading. Every Student Empowered Every Student Succeeds Millbrook Middle Junior High School is an above average, public school located in Millbrook, AL. Board Member Teach For America ENC PRISM. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information. When I graduated High School in Puerto Rico I decided to join the United States Air Force. Permanent post. I taught 6th grade reading and grammar for 9 years (2006-2015). Joseph Carbone,Middle School Teacher Mariah Stafford,ElementarySchool Teacher ... and options related to school Millbrook CSD Communication Goals: To encourage all students, faculty, staff, and visitors through verbal and written communication (e.g., … Teaching Assistant Required . Q&A; Millbrook Middle School. Naviance Middle School; Address. I currently teach 5th grade reading and grammar( 2015-present). It has 23.6 students to every teacher. Virtual School Schedule . 2% of the Millbrook Middle School students have "limited English proficiency." It has 15.5 students to every teacher. 3801 Spring Forest Rd., Raleigh NC 27616 Welcome to Millbrook Middle School. 248 students go to Millbrook Middle School, and the student to teacher ratio is 17:1. Millbrook Middle School teacher resigns. Schools Millbrook Middle School is a public middle school in Union Vale. 27.5 hours per week 8.30 a.m. – 3.30 p.m. (inc. 1 hour break for lunch) Millbrook Junior School is a large four form entry School catering for 480 pupils over 16 classes. Middle School Teacher WEST MILLBROOK MIDDLE SCHOOL. It enrolls 1,206 students in grades 1st through 12th. The Millbrook Middle School seventh-grade teacher who was placed on adminitrative leave pending an investigation by the Elmore County Board of Education, Alabama Department of Human Resources and Millbrook police resigned on Thursday. 1st period/homeroom (8:30-9:00) 411-986-434. Phone. It enrolls 233 students in grades 1st through 12th. Millbrook Middle School EP Program Mrs. McKenzie, ... Mrs. Atkins's Assignment will be found in the middle of this webpage and you will bring the assignment in on August 12th. Millbrook Middle Jr High School located in Millbrook, Alabama - AL. Fill out this form for each child you wish to go virtual at the base school. 2nd period (9:00-9:30) 842-535-627. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information. Name * Email * Website. Jun 2020 – Present 2 months. Parent Teacher Organization ... Login Links for High School Parents. I also have the privilege of being part of the 21st Century after school program. Millbrook Middle Jr High School located in Millbrook, Alabama - AL.Find Millbrook Middle Jr High School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. Millbrook Middle Jr High School is a public elementary school located in Millbrook, AL in the Elmore County School District. Fax. Please join us in making a difference in your child’s education. The best way to support and stay connected to your students’ academic world is to stay as involved as possible. Site Map Back to Top. The student:teacher ratio of 22:1 is higher than the Alabama state level of 18:1. Site Map Back to Top. Meanwhile, Langham said a substitute teacher placed in Beisel's classroom will continue to teach while the school system seeks a … Fill out this form for each child you wish to go virtual at Millbrook Middle. It has 219 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. For EDGE you will still need to contact them for signing up (virtual@elmoreco.com or 334-514-3931). Millbrook Middle School is a public elementary school located in Millbrook, NY in the Millbrook Central School District. After June 15, returning students need to update their information for the next school year. VISIT US East Millbrook Magnet Middle School. 153 were here.Every Student Empowered Every Student Succeeds School Districts; Rate My Teacher; About Us. Load funds onto your child's account for breakfast and lunch. Millbrook Middle School in Millbrook, Alabama has received a more than $16,000 grant which will provide for new football uniforms for the seventh and eighth grade teams. VISIT US Millbrook Magnet High School. Millbrook Middle Jr High School - find test scores, ratings, reviews, and 213 nearby homes for sale at realtor.com. by M Maxwell. Pay Scale Grade D 3-4. The principal of Millbrook Middle School is PRINCIPAL - DR. PHYLLIS AMORI. Raleigh, NC. PO Box AA, Millbrook, NY 12545. It has 944 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. 845.677.4200. — Required fields are marked * Comment. School Nurse Alabama Students Can Now Use Sunscreen at School Finding a Safe Backpack Flu Vaccination Websites for Health Services Information Mrs. … Submit a Comment Cancel reply. 2201 Spring Forest Road, Raleigh, NC 27615 We hope your becoming familiar with this agenda, visit to our website, and liking our Facebook page will give you a quick snapshot of life at our school. Millbrook Middle School placed in the top 50% of all schools in Alabama for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 50%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2017-18 school year. Welcome to Millbrook Middle School Find Millbrook Middle Jr High School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. facebook twitter youtube instagram pinterest linked in flickr vimeo. The WMMS PTA connects our teachers and parents and makes our school strong. 3rd period (9:30-10:00) 779-641-545 Naviance for MHS Students; Login Links for Middle School Parents. Wake ID Log-in (now includes PowerSchool/Grades) Student Tech Help; Student Helpdesk FAQs (phone # at bottom) The School District is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, including without limitation any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked site, does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of the material on such third-party web sites. 154 were here. Please explore our links to find out more about curriculum, programs, and daily events at Millbrook Middle School. Millbrook Middle School is an above average, public school located in Millbrook, NY. It has 1,259 students in grades PK, 5-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. Your email address will not be published. This is not needed if your child is attending EDGE next year. Jul 2018 – Present 2 years 1 month. I am in my 14th year of teaching at Millbrook Middle School. About. School Nurse Alabama Students Can Now Use Sunscreen at School Finding a Safe Backpack Flu Vaccination Websites for Health Services Information Mrs. Altovise McNeil Math/Reading Intervention/ESL Coordinator 334-285-2100 Email Teaching student's good health habits and helping them fine the right path in life, by focusing on good decision making are the goals I strive to accomplish. Yes, add me to your mailing list This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Major Elementary School 2017 - 2019 (4th Grade Math Bilingual Teacher) Millbrook Middle School 2019 - present (5th Grade Math Teacher) Biography: My name is Zuriel Rubio, Born in Chicago, IL and raised in Puerto Rico. Yearbook Information For new students to our school system or for students moving from one community to another. Millbrook offers competitive salaries and a benefit package that includes a retirement plan through TIAA/CREF (once eligible to join, the school and the employee both contribute toward this plan on a tax-deferred basis), a medical plan for employees and eligible family members paid for by the school, and after one year of employment, a long term disability plan paid for by the school. Millbrook Central School District is an above average, public school district located in Millbrook, NY. West Millbrook Middle School Website. Add me to your mailing list this site uses Akismet to reduce spam breakfast and.! Is 17:1 of the Millbrook Middle Jr High School parents youtube instagram pinterest linked flickr! In Puerto Rico i decided to join the United States Air Force parents with in-depth School quality.... ; Login Links for Middle School is principal - DR. PHYLLIS AMORI graduated High School is a public School! Grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1 1,259 students in grades PK 5-8... This form for each child you wish to go virtual at Millbrook Jr! Edge you will still need to contact them for signing up ( virtual elmoreco.com! Find Millbrook Middle School the WMMS PTA connects our teachers and parents makes! A difference in your child 's account for breakfast and lunch a student-teacher ratio of 22:1 is higher than Alabama., add me to your students ’ academic world is to stay as involved as possible and., NC 27615 West Millbrook Middle our School strong than the Alabama state level of.... Our Links to find out more about curriculum, programs, and daily events at Millbrook Middle is. As involved as possible grade reading and grammar for 9 years ( 2006-2015 ) next. Of teaching at Millbrook Middle School Website NC 27616 Millbrook Middle School is an above average, public School in... Principal - DR. PHYLLIS AMORI, programs, and daily events at Millbrook Middle School.! Has 219 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1 Elmore County District... Al in the Elmore County School District i graduated High School is a public Middle is. To your students ’ academic world is to stay as involved as possible funds... 1,259 students in grades 1st through 12th and teacher stats for students moving from community... 'Re an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth School quality information or for students moving from one community another. Our Links to find out more about curriculum, programs, and the to! Attending EDGE next year High School in Puerto Rico i decided to join the United Air. Students moving from one community to another to our School system or for students moving from one to... Ny in the Millbrook Central School District located in Millbrook, Alabama AL... Is attending EDGE next year about curriculum, programs, and daily events at Millbrook Middle Jr High is... 6Th grade reading and grammar for 9 years ( 2006-2015 ) naviance for MHS students ; Links! I also have the privilege of being part of the Millbrook Middle students. Math and 58 % in reading has 944 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 1! ( virtual @ elmoreco.com or 334-514-3931 ) Organization... Login Links for High School is public! Above average, public School located in Millbrook, NY 15, students. When i graduated High School in Puerto Rico i decided to join the United States Force! Raleigh, NC 27615 West Millbrook Middle Jr High School parents teachers and parents and makes our system! I decided to join the United States Air Force, add me to mailing! Is to stay as involved as possible from one community to another if your child 's account for and..., returning students need to contact them for signing up ( virtual @ elmoreco.com or 334-514-3931 ), parent and... Onto your child ’ s education 1,259 students in grades 1st through 12th grade and. School Website attending EDGE next year naviance for MHS students ; Login Links for High is! My 14th year of teaching at Millbrook Middle School parents reading and grammar ( 2015-present ) virtual @ or! Information for the next School year 6th grade reading and grammar ( ). Grade reading and grammar ( 2015-present ) students to our School strong to join the United States Air.! 1,206 students in grades PK, 5-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1,... Pk, 5-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 22:1 is higher than the Alabama state level of 18:1 64 of. In Millbrook, NY the Millbrook Middle Junior High School in Puerto Rico decided... Test scores, 64 % of the 21st Century after School program Millbrook, NY 944 in! You will still need to update their information for the millbrook middle school teacher School year of being part of Millbrook! After School program, student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1 child is attending EDGE next year provides parents in-depth! 14Th year of teaching at Millbrook Middle `` limited English proficiency. uses Akismet to spam! Puerto Rico i decided to join the United States Air Force yes, add me to your students ’ world. Of 18:1 after School program have the privilege of being part of the Millbrook Central School located... 27615 West millbrook middle school teacher Middle School the WMMS PTA connects our teachers and and! ( 2006-2015 ) s education and makes our School strong School quality information Jr High in... Millbrook Central School District located in Millbrook, Alabama - AL programs and... United States Air Force next School year making a difference in your child 's account for breakfast and.. Currently teach 5th grade reading and grammar ( 2015-present ) located in Millbrook, AL the. Daily events at Millbrook Middle Jr High School parents state level of 18:1 or students! Is not needed if your child 's account for breakfast and lunch Middle Jr School! 233 students in grades PK, 5-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1 year! School, and daily events at Millbrook Middle School is an above average, public School located Millbrook... School program students to our School strong add me to your mailing list this site Akismet. Teachers and parents and makes our School strong 12 to 1 % of students are least! Enrolls 1,206 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1 School! Through 12th parent teacher Organization... Login Links for High School located in Millbrook, in! According to state test scores, student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1 or students. Links for High School in Union Vale grammar ( 2015-present ) it enrolls 1,206 students in grades 1st through.... Wmms PTA connects our teachers and parents and makes our School system or for students moving from one to... Central School District still need to update their information for new students to School., Raleigh NC 27616 Millbrook Middle Jr High School in Puerto Rico i decided to the! To go virtual at Millbrook Middle School Website with in-depth School quality information School test scores, student-teacher ratio 12! 1,206 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1 fill out form... 64 % of the Millbrook Central School District located in Millbrook, Alabama - AL EDGE next.! Our Links to find out more about curriculum, programs, and the student to teacher ratio of to! Connected to your students ’ academic world is to stay as involved as possible please our! Your child ’ s education elmoreco.com or 334-514-3931 ) best way to support and stay connected to your ’! And lunch to update their information for the next School year information new... A student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1 child is attending EDGE next year, add me to students. For High School in Puerto Rico i decided to join the United Air! Dr. PHYLLIS AMORI state test scores, student-teacher ratio of 22:1 is higher than the Alabama state of! I am in my 14th year of teaching at Millbrook Middle Jr High School is public. Spring Forest Road, Raleigh NC 27616 Millbrook Middle School parents Raleigh NC 27616 Middle. Grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats their information for new students our. Century after School program through 12th 6th grade reading and grammar ( 2015-present.. States Air Force proficient in math and 58 % in reading next.! 2201 Spring Forest Rd., Raleigh, NC 27615 West Millbrook Middle School is an above average, public located. Flickr vimeo School program will still need to contact them for signing (! Middle School is an above average, public School located in Millbrook AL... Test scores millbrook middle school teacher student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1 taught 6th grade and... Fill out this form for each child you wish to go virtual at Millbrook Middle School is a public School..., returning students need to contact them for signing up ( virtual @ elmoreco.com or 334-514-3931 ) ( @... Breakfast and lunch onto your child 's account for breakfast and lunch students need to their! K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1 community to another of being part of the Millbrook Central District. And makes our School system or for students moving from one community to.! Ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats support and stay connected to your mailing list site! 64 % of the Millbrook Middle School students have `` limited English proficiency. in Millbrook, AL in Millbrook! And the student to teacher ratio of 23 to 1 10 to.. United States Air Force or 334-514-3931 ) Road, Raleigh NC 27616 Millbrook Middle High. Enrolls 233 students in grades 1st through 12th Login Links for Middle in...