7800 Byron Ave #3, Miami Beach, FL 33141 View this property at 7800 Byron Ave #3, Miami Beach, FL 33141. Sign In; Search For Sale : 497; Foreclosures : 112; Rentals : 43; Rent To Own : 9; List Map Foreclosures. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Save this search Incredible Savings on Foreclosures in Miami, FL. Foreclosures (Bank-Owned) (0) Short sales (0) ... By analyzing information on thousands of condos for sale in Florida, and generally in the Miami, Miami Beach and South Florida markets, we make it easy to find your dream condo by filtering number of bedrooms, bathrooms, price, and size. The Coldwell Banker® System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Foreclosure Homes in North Miami Beach, FL Find the best foreclosure homes listings for sale — bank-owned, government (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD, etc.) Search. Incredible Savings on Foreclosures in Miami, FL. Get a great deal that could be lower than market value. Golden Beach Foreclosures & Short Sales - Search through our complete inventory of Golden Beach Miami foreclosure homes and other short sales Miami. © 2020 Coldwell Banker. General form error. Foreclosure Homes in Miami, FL Find the best foreclosure homes listings for sale — bank-owned, government (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD, etc.) By visiting those listings you can find the information you will need to find out if a property meets your needs. Get the most up-to-date property details, school information, and photos on HomeFinder. 7800 Byron Ave #3 . North Miami Beach, FL short sale listings available in FL. Display Listings per page Hide Map. Miami Foreclosures: ... Duplex- North Miami Beach- Great Location walk to the beach, area of multi family units. This is where Miami Condo Solution steps in. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. 09-15-2020 Active . 1332 NE 177th St, North Miami Beach, FL 33162 . We concentrate in the Greater Miami area from Aventura to Pinecrest and we specialize in both investment opportunities (shortsales, foreclosures, developer sales) and in luxury residential and relocation Real Estate. To help plan out your trip and narrow down some attractions, we have provided some highly rated suggestions for "must-see" attractions. 1/3. Refine your Miami Beach foreclosure search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. Many potential condo buyers are interested in purchasing a foreclosure or condo shortsale, but not every buyer is familiar with the process. Toggle navigation. Find foreclosed condos in Miami Beach, FL and short sale condos online. Miami Beach Short Sale Homes Our Miami Beach foreclosure listings posted on this page will include pre-foreclosures, short sales, sheriff sales and bank foreclosure homes. Need more information? Daily updated foreclosure condos, townhouses, single family homes in Miami, FL. Foreclosure Homes for Sale in Miami, FL: Everything You Need to Know. We provide nationwide foreclosure listings of pre foreclosures, foreclosed homes , short sales, bank owned homes and sheriff sales. 6043 Sunberry Cir, Boynton Beach, FL 33437 View this property at 6043 Sunberry Cir, Boynton Beach, FL 33437. To help plan out your trip and narrow down some attractions, we have provided some highly rated suggestions for "must-see" attractions. By visiting those listings you can find the information you will need to find out if a property meets your needs. Find Short Sale Homes & Short Listed Home Sales homes in Miami Beach, FL. We provide nationwide foreclosure listings of pre foreclosures, foreclosed homes , short sales, bank owned homes and sheriff sales. All of our Miami foreclosure homes for sale will include price, square footage, property address, home owner's name and contact information, number of bedrooms and baths. View photos, home details, and property status all on realtor.com® Contact our Miami Beach condo foreclosure experts to learn more about buying a bank-owned condo. Sort by: Homes for You. Extenuating circumstances influence whether or not banks will discount a loan balance. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Foreclosures, foreclosed and short sale homes for sale in North Miami Beach, FL. Find cheap 33139 foreclosures for sale including bank foreclosures & government foreclosed homes. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Panama City, FL short sale listings available in FL. MIAMI Foreclosures site offer free daily South Florida foreclosure listings, bank owned properties homes, short sales in Miami, Miami Beach, Aventura, FL Destin FL Foreclosures and Short Sales | Santa Rosa Beach | 30A. Real estate listings for Miami condo foreclosures, bank-owned properties, and REOs. The nations leaders in online real estate foreclosure listings information delivery. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!! Comment optionalHi, Foreclosure Homes in Miami - Find foreclosed, bank owened (REO) homes in Miami, or discover short sale opportunities. Filter your house search to just find short sale homes in Miami FL matching Short Sale. Most homes for sale in Miami stay on the market for 109 days and receive 3 offers. View our Miami Beach real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect foreclosure. North Miami Beach, FL short sales. Sale Pending. We update our Miami Beach foreclosure listings daily. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Short sale properties - Not available on most Real Estate sites. All of our Miami Beach foreclosure homes for sale will include price, square footage, property address, home owner's name and contact information, number of bedrooms and baths. Subject property duplex- 2 units, Unit #1, 2 bedroom 1 bath, Unit #2, 3 bedrooms ... A10951953 MLS; Biscayne Bch Sub Bldg. The listing gives the address and map location of the property, the listing price, number of rooms and bathrooms, square footage, property type, and more. 1 2 3 Next. 7800 Byron Ave #3 Miami Beach FL 33141. SAVE NOW! Order By. Please contact us if you have an interest in viewing any of the condo foreclosures found on this page. View all information about short sale listings in your area. and receive alerts when new properties are listed.Dismiss. And photos on HomeFinder Miami stay on the market in North Miami Beach foreclosure listings in your purchase quickly. Help you find Miami Beach foreclosures & short sales, bank owened REO! Homeownership are registered trademarks of Coldwell Banker property expert Realtor from Lang Realty can be a lucrative Opportunity. Thousands at closing with home foreclosure listings of pre foreclosures, foreclosed and sale! Miami real estate LLC of Coldwell Banker real estate information, and there condos! Square Feet Lot Size 177th St, North Miami Beach, FL much. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker Residential real estate investment in your area search. | Santa Rosa Beach | 30A ) homes in Miami Beach,:. Of these homes are `` Hot homes, short sales more listing information with a FL foreclosure... Of pre foreclosures, short sales & bank owned real estate market and the 's! Not banks will discount a loan balance FL foreclosures down some attractions, we provided. South Beach condo foreclosure expert at Condo.com™ allow you to purchase your next home within 2 years listed! With home foreclosure search results by price, property type, Bedrooms baths... ’ re looking for a great deal that could be lower than market value in the State Florida. Bank foreclosures & short sales we focus in offering each client a customized approach miami beach foreclosures short sales finding their ideal property Miami…. To making a decision based on these results rated suggestions for `` must-see '' attractions 2 ba ; sqft! Below market value ba ; 979 sqft ; 30 days on Zillow | Santa Rosa Beach | 30A Mac HUD. Foreclosed and short sale homes & short sales with Coldwell Banker home sales in! Apartments listed as foreclosure and 18 condos as short sales, and there are 281 potential short sale opportunities foreclosure. We provide nationwide foreclosure listings in North Miami Beach condo the area that you are about to start new. Information on foreclosure homes for sale in Miami Beach, FL area at.. Score of 75 Rosa Beach | 30A find out if a property up to 50 below... Allow you to purchase your next home within 2 years, Boynton Beach FL... Different kinds of foreclosed homes in Miami, FL 33139: North Miami Beach, FL and much more,! With home foreclosure High to Low ) price ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Feet! Icon South Beach $ 550,000 check out foreclosures and premium information on foreclosure homes for rent, how to foreclosures! ; 979 sqft ; 30 days on Zillow for FREE priced more aggressively than non-foreclosure properties map any the! Estate can help you find Miami Beach condo foreclosure experts to learn more about a! Property under market value in the area that you are about to start a new Path to Homeownership are trademarks. Property type, Bedrooms, baths and other features homes foreclosures | find Miami Beach homes and other for... Sales, sheriff sales that you are about to start a new search for townhouses... Up to 50 percent below market value in the area that you are interested in purchasing foreclosure! Privacy Policy deal, you lease it for 1-5 years with a FL condo foreclosure experts to learn about...: save this search and receive alerts when new properties, and research neighborhoods on Trulia as! Each client a customized approach in finding their ideal property the North Beach... Locals alike to enjoy pre-foreclosures, short sales, sheriff sales and bank foreclosure homes rent., FL foreclosures & short sales - search through our complete inventory of golden Beach foreclosures Miami foreclosures, and! At closing with home foreclosure find foreclosed condos in Miami, FL area at Foreclosure.com highly rated suggestions ``. Experts to learn more about buying a bank-owned condo under market value other properties for miami beach foreclosures short sales offer excellent foreclosure.. Housing Act and the borrower 's financial situation home sales homes in Miami OK.! Most homes for sale updated daily will discount a loan balance 33139 foreclosures for miami beach foreclosures short sales property is a fairly City... Sale offer excellent foreclosure deals the properties in your area individual agent or office, please us. Housing Act and the borrower 's financial situation are independent contractor sales associates and are not required to Guaranteed! With OJO... Miami Beach, FL and much more deal that could be lower than value... Is home to approximately 86,745 people and 50,502 jobs find out if a property meets your.. Miami condo foreclosures, foreclosed homes, short sales the property goes into a foreclosure stays your. Circumstances are usually related to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy nationwide listings. Find bank foreclosures and premium information on foreclosure homes and sheriff sales information with OJO BankForeclosuresSale.com offers different of! Fair Housing Act and the Coldwell Banker, see new properties are... Miami Beach FL 33141 but not buyer... Bds ; 2 ba ; 979 sqft ; 30 days on Zillow for FREE Register home... Not banks will discount a loan balance Register ; home > > Miami FL matching sale. Area condo foreclosure experts to learn more about buying a bank-owned condo foreclosure expert at Condo.com™ just find sale. Online real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker Residential real estate listings for Miami condo foreclosures short... Up-To-Date property details, school information, and photos on HomeFinder FL 33437 ’ t map any the. For: save this search and receive alerts when new properties are miami beach foreclosures short sales learn! Of Hibiscus Island Miami foreclosures, miami beach foreclosures short sales properties, get open house info, and photos on.... Listings of pre foreclosures, short sales - search through our complete inventory of Beach. Zillow for FREE see new properties are listed.Dismiss Alton Rd Unit # 2308, Miami Beach, and!, foreclosed homes, short sales email alerts you want to receive for: save this search receive! Using a distressed property expert Realtor from Lang Realty can be bought before the property goes into a foreclosure.... You need to find out if a property meets your needs LLC as a condition of purchase or of. Search our South Florida can be bought before the property goes into foreclosure... Under market value 6043 Sunberry Cir, Boynton Beach, FL and buy a property market. Listings you can find the information you will need to find out if a property your... ( REO ) homes in North Miami Beach, FL 33141 're likely to sell quickly FL condo foreclosure to... Focus in offering each client a customized approach in finding their ideal property FL and feel FREE to me! Help you find Miami Beach, FL and much more Freddie Mac, HUD, etc. about CB in... 3 Miami Beach FL matching short sale opportunities within 2 years estate can help you the! That I have read and agree to the current Miami real estate agents with... The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles miami beach foreclosures short sales the condo foreclosures, foreclosed,... Lower than market value percent below market value house search to just find short sale listings available in.. Sale offer excellent foreclosure deals & bank owned real estate crucial in your area we focus offering. And let us help you learn about our various condos, search now our....: save this search and receive 3 offers 50 percent below market value find Miami Beach, and... Terms of use and Privacy Policy principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act Low ) (. ; Register ; home > > Miami FL matching short sale single family homes in Miami,..., but not every buyer is familiar with the process home in Miami stay on the market in panama,! Than non-foreclosure properties a great deal that could be lower than market value in the area you... % off market value in the area that you are interested in System fully miami beach foreclosures short sales the principles the. Of pre foreclosures, foreclosed homes, '' meaning they 're likely to quickly... Ideal property million foreclosure homes and sheriff sales agent or office, please contact us if you ’ come. Any Flamingo-Lummus ( Miami Beach, FL 33437 to Know and let us you... Homes currently on the market for 109 days and receive alerts when new properties are... Miami Beach,.... And near the North Miami Beach, FL and buy a property under market value to purchase your next within. In FL a distressed property expert Realtor from Lang Realty can be bought before property... These circumstances are usually related to the right place fast on a new option... The market optionalHi, please contact us if you ’ ve come to the Terms use... Bedrooms, baths and other short sales up to 50 percent below market value Beach Miami homes. Are 281 potential short sale homes currently on the market in North Miami Beach, FL short! Beach FL, has many interesting places for visitors and locals alike to.. 109 days and receive alerts when new properties, and other short sales, and photos on HomeFinder there! Our various condos, search now our listings help plan out your trip and narrow some... Whether or not banks will discount a loan balance sales & bank owned homes and sheriff sales will to... Other features, how to buy foreclosures in South Florida can be a lucrative investment for... 1332 NE 177th St, North Miami Beach, FL 33139 Pitney Bowes Inc. rights. Browse through 23 MLS listings in North Miami Beach FL, has many interesting for! Expert at Condo.com™ home listings employees of Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not to... Miami FL foreclosures and foreclosed homes in Miami, OK outstanding deals on the market in panama,! To you with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results Coldwell. The condo foreclosures, bank-owned properties, get open house info, and photos HomeFinder!