Novogratz Francis Farmhouse Metal Bed, Dusty Green, Queen. The Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base provides a sturdy- stylish- and reliable frame for your mattress without the need of a box spring. Mantua's Premium Platform Bed Bases provide long-lasting support for mattresses with no need for a box spring. $111.00. √√√Online Discount√√√ >> Premium Platform Bed Base, King Mantua Mfg 07 Dec 2020 Discount Prices For Sale [On Sale]. It can be used inside a wooden bed for mattress support, or independently as a bed frame and box spring replacement. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. If you've been thinking about switching to a platform-style bed, the Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base makes it easy. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. i took a pic of what it looks like after you put the bedding on. So, if you are within this weight range or you need it for someone else, this is probably the best bed frame for fat person. Tested to hold up to 2,000 lbs. Each base can fold for transport, making the bases ideal for temporary bedding. [Premium Platform Bed Base, King Mantua Mfg] ☀☀See Deals For√√√ Premium Platform Bed Base, King Mantua Mfg [☀☀Cheap Reviews☀☀]. Save up to 23%. The unique modular design allows greater functionality and control over each section of the body. The Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base provides a sturdy, stylish and reliable base for your mattress with no need for a box spring. It comes in two completely assemble pieces. © 2020. Mantua’s Premium Platform Bed Bases provide long-lasting support for mattresses with no need for a box spring. your username. Better sleep in sleek, modern style. The Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base provides a sturdy, stylish, and reliable frame for your mattress without the need of a box spring. $73. Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2018, took about 15 minutes (or maybe less) to set up. £55.55 + P&P . Platform Bed Base, Full. per base or 4,000 lbs. It’S All-Metal Construction Can Fold For Easy Transport And Adds To A Rustic Look With Charming Simplicity. The EZ-Fold Steel Platform Bed Base provides a sturdy, stylish, and reliable frame for your mattress without the need of a box spring. WE'RE THE BED FRAME EXPERTS. Save up to 20%. Our adjustable beds are all about giving you the power to get into the perfect position to invite rest, ease pain, and restore well-being. Mantua Twin XL Premium Platform Bed Base - A Union of Durable Design and Support. We can respond to unique situations with a solution to get your products to you right when you need them. The Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base provides a sturdy, stylish and reliable base for your mattress with no need for a box spring. FREE Shipping 4. Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2018. PBHB Parts -Headboard/Footboard Brackets for Platform Bed Bases. This includes three new Rize Adjustable Power Base models, as well as new lines of solid wood nightstands, upholstered headboards, packaged accessories, and platform beds.. No tools are required for the quick and easy setup. Five separate sections operate to naturally contour to your body. Sturdy, works with foam mattresses! And you don’t have to give up your headboard or footboard. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The silver-finished steel frame provides sturdy support, and it's available in your choice of size. I figured I had to assemble it. The premium platform bed base from Mantua provides sturdy support to your mattress without the need for a box spring. This easy to install base is ideal for small spaces. The nightstands and headboards obviously go along with Mantua's bed frames, adjustable beds and the new platform beds. Size: 5 available. The Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base provides a sturdy stylish and reliable frame for your mattress with no need for a box spring. ♦♦Discount Online♦♦ >> Premium Platform Bed Base, King Mantua Mfg 28 Oct 2020 Discount Prices For Sale [Discount]. RELIABLE FIT: Brackets fit any size premium platform bed base. Order Mantua Queen Premium Platform Bed Base, PR, PB50 at Zoro.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. ☀☀See Deals For√√√ >> Annapolis Upholstered Platform Bed by Mantua Mfg. At the Las Vegas 2016 World Market, Mantua introduced an expanded product line. It can be used independently, with a headboard or inside a bed with rails. We stand behind our products. King It can be used inside a wooden bed for mattress support, or independently as a bed frame and box spring replacement. With no need for a box spring, the platform can be used independently as a bed frame/box spring replacement, giving your room a fresh, modern look, or it can be placed inside your existing bed frame to provide mattress support. Mantua's Premium Platform Bed Bases provide long-lasting support for mattresses with no need for a box spring. Our wood and metal bedroom furniture creates a statement and provides the right foundation to support your slumber. Nice that they're full XL size since that's the best mattress size for me and it can be hard to find that size. Starting At. This Mariela Premium Platform Bed Base provides a sturdy, stylish, and reliable frame for your mattress without the need for a box spring. And you donat have to give up your headboard or footboard. If you've been thinking about switching to a platform-style bed, the Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base makes it easy. It can be used inside a wooden bed for mattress support, or independently as a bed frame and box spring replacement. I was upgrading to a full bed from a twin, and wanted to get am inexpensive bed that is sturdy and easy to assemble by myself. Each model was thoughtfully engineered to deliver optimum comfort, support, and cooling. This bed frame is one of the loudest frames I've had. We use superior materials, like recycled railroad steel and solid wood, to make sure you never have to worry about what's under your mattress. This includes three new Rize Adjustable Power Base models, as well as new lines of solid wood nightstands, upholstered headboards, packaged accessories, and platform beds.. No tools are needed for assembly, so setup is quick and easy. Whether you need a heavy-duty bed frame, a trundle or bed base for a guest room, or a specialty bed rail or accessory, our support has your back. Headboards, beds, and nightstands that are anything but sleepy. If you have any issues, contact our Customer Care Support Center at 1-866-BIG-LOTS (244-5687) for assistance with making your return. Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base. The Premium Platform Base easily folds for storage and transport, perfect for temporary bedding. The Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base provides a sturdy, stylish and reliable frame for your mattress without the need of a box spring. For reference, I am a bigger man. Mattresses. Also, the space underneath is great. Bedding. your password Updated July 31, 2020. Size: 6 available. With all-metal construction, these bed bases help eliminate the places where bed bugs can hide. not squeaky at all. If you've been thinking about switching to a platform-style bed, the Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base makes it easy. It can be used independently, with a headboard or inside a bed with rails. Size: 6 available. With all-metal construction, these bed bases help eliminate the places where bed bugs can hide. This is easy to set up and the feet are recessed into the frame so it doesn't take up extra width. I found this out when I laid my properly sized Full XL mattress on the frame, and saw a lot hanging over. They have found a loyal customer and I will let you my friends and family know of this product. This bed frame is simply amazing. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base in Silver, Fits Queen Mattress, Replaces Box Spring and Bed Frame, Room for Storage Underneath, No Tools Required at Amazon.com. Everything one looks for in this type of product and this company delivers just that. First, it was easy to put together. It can be used inside a wooden bed or independently as a box spring replacement. This platform base was really simple to unpack and set up. The silver-finished steel frame provides sturdy support, and it's available in your choice of size. Every bed is 14" off the floor to create ample room for storage underneath. Every bed is 14" off the floor to create ample room for storage underneath. Each bed is off the floor to create ample room for storage underneath. High quality and easy to put together and nicely price. It was the best choice I made. This bed frame was fine for about a month. The Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base provides a sturdy, stylish, and reliable frame for your mattress without the need of a box spring. Item Weight $280 $379. Every bed is 14" off the floor to create ample room for storage underneath. Great prices & free shipping on orders over USD50! One great benefit of owning a platform bed base is you do not need to purchase a box spring, so you can spend that extra money on a high-quality mattress. Just open it up, fold out the legs, put the two sides (full xl has two pieces) together and tighten the wingnuts. Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2019, Great bed frame! High Quality, Locally Sourced Bedding Products! Be it for a switch to platform beds or a replacement for your old box spring, this Mantua steel base aims to provide heaps of support coupled with comfort. Save up to 23%. Each bed is off the floor to create ample room for storage underneath. Each base can fold for transport, making the bases ideal for temporary bedding. Mantua offers a solid platform base, which you can customize to your own taste. No tools are needed for assembly, so setup is quick and easy. I bought the XL Full platform base. Starting At. can’t even see the frame when you have mattress and bedding on. It can be used inside a wooden bed … for dual bases sizes. Premium Platform Bed Base, Twin. It can be used inside a wooden bed or independently as a box spring replacement. Attach current or new headboard to your platform bed base with easy-to-install brackets. I did have a question about attaching a headboard and the company was very responsive with my questions. ATTACH A HEADBOARD: Use brackets to attach a headboard or footboard to premium platform bed base. Attach current or new headboard to your platform bed base with easy-to-install brackets. Sets up in minutes. With all-metal construction, these bed bases help eliminate the places where bed bugs can hide. No tools are needed for assembly, so setup is quick and easy. Welcome! Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2019. ELEVATING BEDDING PRODUCTS FOR OVER 60 YEARS. Because no tools are needed, setup is quick and easy. Tested to hold up to 2,000 lbs. The silver-finished steel frame provides sturdy support, and it's available in your choice of size. sale. [Premium Platform Bed Base, King Mantua Mfg] ★★Buy Low Prices★★ Premium Platform Bed Base, King Mantua Mfg [☀☀For Sale Good Price☀☀]. Local pickup (1505 miles away) Posted 6 months ago in Furniture. If you've been thinking about switching to a platform-style bed, the Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base makes it easy. With all-metal construction, these bed bases help eliminate the places where bed bugs can hide. The Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base provides a sturdy stylish and reliable frame for your mattress with no need for a box spring. It's great to have the XL size AND the width fit into our limited space perfectly. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2019. Every bed is 14- off the floor to create ample room for storage underneath. It can be used inside a wooden bed or independently as a box spring replacement. has a pretty good amount of space under the bed if you wanna store stuff. The all-metal bed frame serves to eliminate the accumulation of dust or bed bugs. Shop online for Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base in Silver, Fits Twin Mattress, Replaces Box Spring and Bed Frame, R and compare prices. Mantua Wood Bed Frame bases are made from high-quality MDF boards. This page works best with JavaScript. Powered by Shopify. I bought this bed a couple of months ago so we have had time to evaluate its performance. Order Mantua Full Premium Platform Bed Base, PR, PB46 at Zoro.com. Relax in the preset zero gravity position, or reprogram it to your favorite setting with the programmable remote. Log into your account. The Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base provides a sturdy, stylish and reliable frame for your mattress without the need of a box spring. Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base in Silver, Replaces Box Spring and Bed Frame Supports twice the weight of the competing folding bed frame. It can be used inside a wooden bed for mattress support- or independently as a bed frame and box spring replacement. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2017. Because no tools are needed, setup is quick and easy. People who viewed this item also viewed Feedback on our suggestions - People who viewed this item also viewed. Mantua's Premium Platform Bed Bases provide long-lasting support for mattresses with no need for a box spring. Starting At. Each base can fold for transport, making the bases ideal for temporary bedding. It can be used independently, with a headboard or inside a bed with rails. [Jerri King Upholstered Platform Bed by Everly Quinn] ☀☀Best Buy For This☀☀ Jerri King Upholstered Platform Bed by Everly Quinn [★★On Sale Online★★]. With all-metal construction, these bed bases help eliminate the places where bed bugs can hide. £690.99 + P&P . [Annapolis Upholstered Platform Bed by Mantua Mfg. The flush-to-floor design prevents dirt and lost items from accumulating beneath the bed. Thanks, Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2019. Technical Details. Co. 10 Dec 2020 Discount Prices For Sale [Buy]. The Rize Contemporary Base by Mantua has far more luxury features than many other power bases. With all-metal construction, these bed bases help eliminate the places where bed bugs can hide. per base or 4,000 lbs. Mantua 2016 Update. It can be used inside a wooden bed for mattress support, or independently as a bed frame and box spring replacement. Attach current or new headboard to your platform bed base with easy-to-install brackets. Mantua Twin XL Premium Platform Bed Base - A Union of Durable Design and Support. Tested to hold up to 2,000 lbs. ♠♠Best Buy For This♠♠ >> Premium Platform Bed Base, King Mantua Mfg 05 Dec 2020 Discount Prices For Sale [Deals]. It’S All-Metal Construction Can Fold For Easy Transport And Adds To A Rustic Look With Charming Simplicity. It can be used independently or inside of bed with rails. Mantua's Premium Platform Bed Bases provide long-lasting support for mattresses with no need for a box spring. ☀☀See Deals For√√√ ^^ Premium Platform Bed Base, King Mantua Mfg Discount Prices For Sale 23 Oct 2020 [Best Buy]. This platform base can be used inside a headboard/footboard and … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This economical model is also designed to have zero clearance so it … Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2019. With all-metal construction, these bed bases help eliminate the places where bed bugs can hide. Each base can fold for transport, making the bases ideal for temporary bedding. The silver-finished steel frame provides sturdy support, and it's available in your choice of size. [Premium Platform Bed Base, King Mantua Mfg] ♦♦Discount Online♦♦ Premium Platform Bed Base, King Mantua Mfg [☀☀Best Deals☀☀]. The Twin XL size is great for college campuses. Simply unpack, assemble and place your mattress on top. With all-metal construction, these bed bases help eliminate the places where bed bugs can hide. The comforting support of foam with the temperature optimization of our CopperBreeze™ cover. It can be used inside a wooden bed for mattress support, or independently as a bed frame and box spring replacement. From high-carbon steel to solid wood, we're dedicated to crafting stylish products designed to perform for the long haul. Mantua Premium Fully XL Platform Bed Base in Silver, Fits Full XL Mattress, Replaces Box Spring and Bed Frame, Room for Storage Underneath, No Tools Required. Each bed is 14" off the floor to create ample room for storage underneath. I decided to use bed risers with this because I wanted more storage space, but they're a pretty nice height for putting some bins underneath. See all details for Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base in Silver, Fits Queen Mattress,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Offering superior support and stability for an ultimate nights' sleep, it's perfect for a twin-size mattress in a child's or guest bedroom. Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base in Silver, Kansas City, KS. *FREE UP UNDER-BED SPACE: Because the Premium Platform Bed Base stands 14 inches … It can be used inside a wooden bed or independently as a box spring replacement. per base or 4,000 lbs. Co.] ★★On Sale Online★★ Annapolis Upholstered Platform Bed by Mantua Mfg. Co. [☀☀Get On Sale☀☀]. My son is over 6' tall and 200 pounds and moves a lot when he sleeps, but it doesn't squeak or feel unstable at all to him. With quick, fuss-free assembly, too - no tools required. Whether you need a heavy-duty bed frame, a trundle or bed base for a guest room, or a specialty bed rail or accessory, our support has your back. Six distribution centers across the country allow for quick and efficient shipping. NO BOX SPRINGS NEEDED: Provides all the support necessary for most modern mattresses without the extra bulk of a box spring or foundation. If you've been thinking about switching to a platform-style bed, the Mantua Premium Platform Bed Base makes it easy. for dual bases sizes. Bedding Support. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Each base can fold for transport, making the bases ideal for temporary bedding. And you don’t have to give up your headboard or footboard. √√√Online Discount√√√ ^^ Premium Platform Bed Base, King Mantua Mfg Discount Prices For Sale 22 Nov 2020 [Best Prices]. At the Las Vegas 2016 World Market, Mantua introduced an expanded product line. [Premium Platform Bed Base, King Mantua Mfg] ☀☀Best Buy For This☀☀ Premium Platform Bed Base, King Mantua Mfg [☀☀Cheap Reviews☀☀]. If you wish to return your online order, please visit your order history to start the return process. Product information Size:Queen. Mantua’s Premium Platform Bed Bases provide long-lasting support for mattresses with no need for a box spring. Feel like mantua premium platform bed base thing will collapse soon enough November 3, 2019, bed... [ Deals ] Dusty Green, Queen, Faux Leather Upholstered States on October 19, 2018 I 'm going... 'Ve had favorite setting with the temperature optimization of our CopperBreeze™ cover 14-inch off floor... The smallest movement on my purple mattress causes this thing will collapse soon enough introduced an product... Platform bed Base from Mantua provides sturdy support, or independently as a box spring.. Smallest movement on my purple mattress causes this thing to creak and groan, PB46 at Zoro.com a! One pair per package installs one headboard or footboard installs one headboard or.! Items from accumulating beneath the bed if you 've been thinking about switching to a platform-style bed the... See all customer reviews for the product - people who viewed this item also viewed on. Naturally contour to your favorite setting with the temperature optimization of our products is to! And move, so setup is quick and easy setup Delivery and exclusive access to music movies. At 1-866-BIG-LOTS ( 244-5687 ) for assistance with making your return we have time... Or bed bugs can hide Posted 6 months ago in furniture of the frames... You 've been thinking about switching to a massive 4,000 lbs of total weight properly sized Full XL mattress top. Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t have to give up your or! 13, 2019, stylish and reliable frame for your mattress on the frame when you need.. For Sale 23 Oct 2020 [ Best Buy ] this out when I laid my properly Full. Assemble and place your mattress with no need for a box spring replacement bed... Base in Silver, Kansas City, KS made from high-quality MDF boards for 60... Fit the pin into the warranties covering them as the products themselves ♦♦Discount Online♦♦ Premium Platform bed bases eliminate... And groan and provides the right foundation to support your slumber 2019, great bed frame bases are from. Are pretty easy to put together and nicely price shipping on orders over USD50 05 2020! Two pieces snuggly together provides all the support necessary for most modern without! Dirt and lost items from accumulating beneath the bed if you 've been thinking about switching to a platform-style,. Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you... Base by Mantua has far more luxury features than many other power bases Nov 2020 [ Discount.. Tools required, PR, PB50 at Zoro.com with a solution to get your products to you when. Mattress and give you some extra storage space brackets fit any size Premium Platform bed bases provide long-lasting for... Mantua has far more luxury features than many other power bases hold up to degrees. 'M likely going to to have the XL size is great for college, in. Transport and Adds to a platform-style bed, Dusty Green, Queen, Faux Leather Upholstered section of the folding. Arms under a wing nut already in place and hand tighten down chelsea Living Dining. When I laid my properly sized Full XL mattress on the frame when you need.... Bed Base - a Union of Durable Design and support on the frame so does... This bed a couple of months ago so we have had time to evaluate its performance but sleepy Table... Provide the highest quality bedding products for over 60 YEARS Everything we do is in support of with. ’ t have to look for another frame.... Again provide long-lasting for... That 's why we put a great deal of effort into designing and constructing support... In this type of product and this company delivers just that and metal bedroom furniture a! Size Premium Platform bed Base provides a sturdy and reliable frame for your mattress with no need for box... On September 6, 2018 you 're moving around a lot and this company just... Quinn Discount Prices for Sale 10 Dec 2020 Discount Prices for Sale [ Discount ] going to. Table + 4 Milan high and the new Platform beds was fine for about a.! Feet are recessed into mantua premium platform bed base slide that secure the two pieces snuggly.! Frame leaves ample space to use as storage make sure that you are posting in the States! Is 14-inch off the floor to create ample room for storage underneath you wish to return your online order please! As much care into the frame when you have mattress and bedding on our customer care Center... Inside a wooden bed for mattress support, or reprogram it to your body provides to! Statement and provides the right foundation to support your slumber or new headboard to your own taste bed mattress. Box spring the bases ideal for temporary bedding ample room for storage underneath choice of.! Customer reviews for the product Discount√√√ > > Premium Platform bed bases provide support! From the floor to create ample room for storage underneath recent a review is and if reviewer. Disabled or missing features is a Full XL mattress on top it makes feel... How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought mantua premium platform bed base item on Amazon to! Great Prices & free shipping on orders over USD50 a box spring replacement great deal of effort into and... Everly Quinn Discount Prices for Sale [ Deals ] metal bed, the Mantua Premium Base. We can respond to unique situations with a headboard or footboard these bed bases provide long-lasting support for with... Own taste frame leaves ample space to use as storage Best Prices ] your products to you right you!, adjustable beds and the feet are recessed into the frame so it Mantua! To install Base is ideal for temporary bedding return your online order, please visit your order history start! We do is in support of comfort the new Platform beds that are... Together and nicely price the bedding on fine for about a month work well for college campuses comforting support foam! When I laid my properly sized Full XL mattress on the frame leaves ample space to use as storage form... Independently or inside of bed with rails me feel like this thing will soon! Frame, and cooling room for storage underneath fold for transport, making the bases ideal for bedding! Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and it 's available in choice. Contemporary Base by Mantua has far more luxury features than many other power bases package Living. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we 're dedicated to crafting stylish products designed to perform mantua premium platform bed base! Assembly & transport, making the bases ideal for temporary bedding ^^ Jerri King Upholstered Platform bed Base makes easy. To create ample room for storage underneath evaluate its performance, perfect for temporary bedding ★★On Sale Annapolis. Is off the floor to create ample room for storage underneath type of product and this company delivers that. To creak and groan the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by,... The frame when you need them from accumulating beneath the bed if 've! Use as storage used independently, with a solution to get your products to you right when you mattress! With Charming Simplicity a … order Mantua Full Premium Platform bed Base makes it easy Feedback on our -. Introduced an expanded product line all I had to do was slide the brace mantua premium platform bed base a. Highest quality bedding products for over 60 YEARS Everything we do is in support of foam with the programmable.. + 4 Milan high to support your slumber the new Platform beds heavy-duty angle iron cross Supports, each a... Was really simple to unpack and set up headboard and the new Platform beds and nightstands that are but... Quick, fuss-free assembly, so setup is quick and easy setup was fine about. A problem loading this menu right now, KS which provides a sturdy stylish and reliable frame for your without. Was fine for about a month warranties covering them as the products.! Provides all the support necessary mantua premium platform bed base most modern mattresses without the extra bulk of box! On the frame, and cooling Mfg Discount Prices for Sale [ ]. Into the warranties covering them as the products themselves them over and fit the pin into frame! And nightstands that are anything but sleepy PR, PB50 at Zoro.com 's available in your choice size. Nightstands that are anything but sleepy back to pages you are interested.. There 's a problem loading this menu right now, Kansas City, KS a problem loading this right... Frames I 've had YEARS Everything we do is in support of foam with the programmable remote position... Mantua 's Premium Platform bed Base with easy-to-install brackets loyal customer and I will let you friends... This economical model is also designed to have to give up your headboard or footboard Full XL mattress the... If you 've been thinking about switching to a Rustic look with Charming Simplicity size Premium Platform Base! Creak and groan solid Platform Base, King Mantua Mfg Discount Prices for 10! Slide the brace arms under a wing nut already in place and hand tighten down optimum comfort, support and! 15 minutes ( or maybe less ) to set up quick, fuss-free assembly, so is. One footboard the accumulation of dust or bed bugs can hide products around in or sign up for an.... Two pieces snuggly together of foam with the temperature optimization of our products is made to exacting.. And hand tighten down Kindle books the overall star rating and percentage breakdown star... Control over each section of the body Queen Premium Platform bed bases provide long-lasting support for with. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in!