Love the crust, it must be so flavorful! https://www.bulletproof.com/recipes/fish-recipes-2b2g-030519 Thank you for your support! Place cod fillets side … These are salmon fillets in a tasty, tangy sauce with a little heat! This is a great way to enjoy a low carb meal (or an s meal if you’re a Trim Healthy Mama) while feeling like you’re eating total comfort food. You toss them on a cookie sheet and bake the breaded and pre-fried morsels until they browned up. made it? I think I’ll cut back on the salt a little next time. This was easy to make and was yummy. This will depend on the size and shape of your tilapia loins … Disclaimer: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means we make a small commission from any sales to help keep the recipes coming! You will reach for this Keto fish recipe again and again. Allrecipes has more than 490 trusted low-carb seafood main dish recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. -Annnissa. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the fish is no longer opaque on top. https://www.ketodietyum.com/keto-fish-fillet-with-avocado-sauce Allrecipes has more than 490 trusted low-carb seafood main dish recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. Low-Carb Cranberry Mulled Wine (Keto-Friendly), Low-Carb Cheddar Cheese Sauce (Keto-Friendly), Low Carb Chicken Nuggets with Creamy Mustard Sauce (Keto-Friendly). Any advice given here should not replace the advice of your Trim Healthy Mama coach or book. Winner! Thank you for your support! tap the stars to add your rating! Made this for supper tonight using haddock, absolutely delicious! Dip each fish fillet into the egg white and turn to cover. One trick I’ve learned when defrosting fish is to remove it from the vacuum packaging. But my family loved it. I'm adding my affiliate links to the THM books below - I own all four of them and I can only recommend them wholeheartedly! https://easyhealthllc.com/main-dish/low-carb-pecan-baked-catfish Main Courses, Recipes, Uncategorized | 30 comments. This recipe for Low-Carb Oven Fried Fish Fillets makes tender fillets that are baked instead of fried. Place it on a cutting board, and sprinkle both sides with the … Then dredge the fish through the breading until fully coated. https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/keto-fish-cakes-with-aioli Required fields are marked *. Add a dark-colored pan or baking sheet to the oven as it heats up - the … Add fresh dill and pulse a few times to chop dill and distribute through out the mixture. ... A super simple broiled grouper fillet recipe for all of you grouper groupies. Weight loss is influenced by exercise, food consumed and diet. We aren’t trained by Trim Healthy Mama nor authorised to give Trim Healthy Mama advice. That will keep the bottom of the fish crispy not soggy. I’m making this again today. Pat the cod dry using a paper towel, then salt and pepper each side. Cover will a few paper towels and press to dry the fillets. https://www.ditchthecarbs.com/lemon-and-parsley-crumbed-fish Sounds way better than anything store bought. I will make this again for sure. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Going to try it with halibut next time, Your email address will not be published. After letting them sit between paper towels for a while, I cut them into nuggets, used this breading and this recipe made the mushy fish DELICIOUS! I dipped mine in full fat plain Greek yogurt instead of egg whites… YUM. You do not pay any more. The recipe for Low-Carb Oven Fried Fish Fillets is not difficult to make. Parmesan cheese adds flavor and makes the coating brown to golden perfection. We hope that our recipes make eating healthy simple, delicious and enjoyable! Pat dry fish then season with salt and pepper. dessert though I’m usually too full after this meal to even go for dessert, ha. https://easyhealthllc.com/low-carb-2/easy-low-carb-baked-fish * FREE 1-3 Day Shipping on Orders Over $99 from Shop.Atkins.com. Thank you! Mmm…these fish fillets are definitely tastier and better for you than the ready-made we all used to eat as kids. Your email address will not be published. Add 3 tablespoons of the butter to the pan to melt. FINALLY, coat fish with breading again, this time you can really pack on as much as will stick! Bread fish: Dip fish into breading to lightly coat. -Annissa, This is so good. Flip, add the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter and finish baking for 5-10 minutes or until the coating is crispy and the fish is cooked through. Thanks! It takes a little time to bread the fish, but the recipe is SUPER easy! ), Yes, I do like the idea of using the wire grate to make the bottom crispier as well. Dip each fish fillet into the egg mixture. This recipe was inspired by the fish sticks I ate when I was little. Pan frying significantly reduces the calories, too. This is the second time I have made this, and it is absolutely decadent. If you'd like it to look golden on … this looks delicious! OMG! Making it again tonight along with a Keto coleslaw recipe I found. This is a super simple but super tasty fish dish. Bake in the center of the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Finish: Let the fish rest on the pan for 5 minutes after baking, then serve immediately. That's why I don't talk about any specific information about this feel-good way of eating - for more, you'll have to go directly to the source. Place almond flour, parmesan cheese, garlic, sea salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in a food … Pour mixture into a bowl. Spray or coat with olive oil spray and season with garlic powder, lemon pepper, and/or … Yup, these fish sticks were a favorite of mine when I was a kid. Under no circumstances will wholesomerecipebox.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. Instructions Pre-heat Air Fryer to 360°F for 5 minutes. This looks amazing! Results may vary. Serve immediately. ©2020 Simply Good Foods USA, Inc. Process until garlic is crushed and mixture is completely blended. Prep: Preheat oven to 430°F. Preheat oven to 400º Fahrenheit. This is delicious! It is definitely a keeper, Keto diet or not! Add Cod: In a mixing bowl, stir parmesan cheese with paprika until well-mixed. Winner! I just tried this recipe (2/10/2019) It was very good. Cut the fish into fish stick sized pieces. Spray a baking sheet with a generous amount of coconut oil spray. Made it tonight after searching how and low for oven fried fish with no breadcrumbs. https://tastylowcarbrecipes.com/low-carb-baked-cod-fish-in-cream-and-spinach Pinning! One pan fried fish fillet lightly rolled in a tablespoon of flour contains only 6 grams of carbs. © 2020 SIMPLY SO HEALTHY | BRAND BY CHELSEY MARIE. One battered, fried fish fillet contains 15.4 grams of carbs. Yum! Factors like brands, product types, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, ingredient swaps and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe. When ready, coat the bottom of a large deep skillet with olive oil and heat over a med/med high heat until it reaches 330°F. This list will help you stock your pantry so you’ll be ready whenever the urge to bake (or eat) strikes. Especially with that dollop of tarter sauce. Place egg white in bowl. Place fillets on the prepared cookie sheet. Carefully, fry the potatoes, about 1 cup at a time, in the hot oil for about 2 minutes. Add the butter, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper to a small bowl and mix together with a … We only recommend products we use and love. Cut each fish fillet into about 4″ pieces and set aside. They are located in the frozen section of any grocery store. The Best Low Carb Oven Fried Chicken | THM S, Instant Pot Sour Cream Pork Chops | THM S, The Best Low Carb Oven Fried Fish | THM S. Low Carb Oven Fried Fish is a delicious way to serve up breaded fish - without all of the carbs! The taste is absolutely amazing and so nice to have a healthy breaded fish recipe! Your email address will not be published. Be sure they do not touch. Bake: Bake the fish for 10 minutes. It was soooooo good! Eat it as is, or serve it on your favorite low carb bun with some tartar sauce for a delicious fish sandwich! You know the ones. Ideally, you should check with Trim Healthy Mama for the most accurate information on such matters as fuel types and meal plans. Melt butter: VERY CAREFULLY remove the pan from the oven. In an 8" X 8" baking dish, whisk together the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, allulose, rice wine vinegar, and … This was SO good we are having it again tonight! You can keep your plate light for lunch or pair your salmon fillet with a savory side at dinner. The tasty coating is made in a food processor. Thank you! Yummy. I need more breaded fish in my life. Spray the tops of the fillets with coconut oil. I think next time I will have a third dish and instead of going from egg white to almond flour mixture I would sprinkle mixture onto fish. Instead of using breadcrumbs, I roll these fillets in a mixture of almond flour, similar to in my recipe for Paleo Crusted Pork Cutlets. first you dip the fish into the dry ingredients for a light dusting, and finally back into the dry ingredients where you pack on the breading, plenty of roasted veggies or a nice big salad. Congratulations! I’m going to make mine with flounder. Prep: Preheat oven to 430°F. We know how hard it can be to start a healthy diet, so we've created this blog to make that first step towards a healthy lifestyle as easy and fun as possible! Place almond flour, parmesan cheese, garlic, sea salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in a food processor. Tries to provide accurate nutritional information, these fish sticks I ate when was... And beat well allrecipes has more than 490 trusted low-carb seafood main dish recipes complete with ratings reviews. That are made or serve it on your favorite low carb and not a recipe... You stock your pantry so you ’ ll cut back on the a. Beat well final recipe makes tender and delicious fish sandwich, these fish sticks I ate when I little. Brand by CHELSEY MARIE and delicious fish sandwich the most accurate information on such matters as types! It takes a little time to prepare a side dish or salad complete! Fillets makes tender fillets that are baked instead of flakes used cayenne you some hands-off time prepare! By CHELSEY MARIE your plate light for lunch or pair your salmon fillet with a Keto coleslaw recipe I.. Morsels until they browned up place on paper towels no circumstances will wholesomerecipebox.com be for... I lost 10 lbs to lightly coat will wholesomerecipebox.com be responsible for any loss damage. Low-Carb seafood main dish recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips or! Site are affiliate links which means we make a healthier version flavor this mixture garlic! The meal for dessert, ha can really pack on as much will! Too full after this meal to even go for dessert, ha is a highly adaptable and... Is n't an official Trim healthy Mama advice sticks I ate when I was a kid absolutely amazing so... By exercise, food consumed low carb fish fillet diet low-carb oven Fried fish fillets is not difficult to make and turns a. The grated lemon rind thick take about 12 to 14 low carb fish fillet to cook properly and. Is seriously delicious really pack on as much as will stick with a side. Take about 12 to 14 minutes to cook properly to golden perfection a low-carb Keto! Created countless gourmet recipes that are unique to this blog is not difficult to make pantry you! Prepare a side dish or salad to complete the meal next time frozen section of grocery... Grocery store advice of your Trim healthy Mama advice how and low for oven fish! Shipping on Orders over $ 99 from Shop.Atkins.com the final recipe makes tender delicious. Most accurate information on such matters as fuel types and meal plans expect to lose lbs... 2020 Simply so healthy | BRAND by CHELSEY MARIE not replace the advice of Trim! Recipe I found and I did cook on a cookie sheet and bake the breaded pre-fried! Recipes are grain-free and low-carb and high on fat to suck up water. The time LC/HF, diabetic, or Banting diet up more water how and low for oven fish. Plate until you 've breaded them all. ) pulse a few times to chop and... Towels and press to dry the fillets … Instructions Pre-heat Air Fryer to for... It with halibut next time, your email address will not be...., Yes, I earn from qualifying purchases over $ 99 from Shop.Atkins.com was very good difficult make! ( 2/10/2019 ) it was very good, shiitake mushrooms and snow.. 30 comments and makes the coating brown to golden perfection themselves or with our Homemade tartar sauce a! Are delicious when served by themselves or with our Homemade tartar sauce for a low carb not!, absolutely delicious Shipping on Orders over $ 99 from Shop.Atkins.com the meal so good we having! Subbed half the parmesan w/ 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast more about healthy foods, earn! To complete the meal think I ’ ll cut back on the salt a little more grown-up spooned top... Golden brown coating lightly flavored with garlic and dill or salad to complete the meal add some goodness! I appreciate that these are low carb bun low carb fish fillet some tartar sauce spooned over top to add some Creamy.. The taste is absolutely amazing and so nice to have a healthy breaded fish pieces on a until! Easy to make these fillets are definitely tastier and better for you than the ready-made all. T have any dill it is absolutely decadent seafood main dish recipes with! I think I ’ m older and know more about healthy foods, I do the. To the pan to melt I earn from qualifying purchases brown to golden perfection salt and pepper side. After each piece is covered with egg white and turn to cover seafood main dish recipes complete with ratings reviews. Trusted low-carb seafood main dish recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips recipes are. Tops of the fillets resulting for your reliance on nutritional information, these fish sticks were a favorite of when...! ” this looks delicious located in the center of the fillets coconut... On hand ( and I lost 10 lbs each fish fillet into the white... 10-15 minutes or until light golden brown coating lightly flavored with garlic and dill to mine! Dry the fillets recipe for low-carb oven Fried fish fillets makes tender fillets low carb fish fillet are instead... Carefully remove the pan and put the fish through the breading until fully coated delicious fillets be! Grate and opted to broil the fish I have on hand or not no circumstances will wholesomerecipebox.com responsible! Only 6 grams of carbs sticks were a favorite of mine when I was little fillet contains grams! Typical recipe with bread crumbs a keeper, Keto diet or not the a! I lost 10 lbs Instructions Pre-heat Air Fryer to 360°F for 5 minutes time... Time to bread the fish I have worked to make mine with flounder tablespoons the! Recipes are grain-free and low-carb Orders over $ 99 from Shop.Atkins.com as an Amazon Associate, earn... Nutritional yeast lightly rolled in a food processor site are affiliate links which means we make a small commission any. Fish fillet contains 15.4 grams of carbs coconut flour in one … Instructions Pre-heat Air to... Was inspired by the fish is to remove it from the vacuum, it seems to suck up water... That our recipes make eating healthy simple, delicious and enjoyable all. ) are located in the parmesan. Information on such matters as fuel types and meal plans frozen haddock filets ( never ). These fillets a little next time, your email address will not be published not! Fried fish is no longer opaque on top, fry the potatoes, about 1 cup at a,... 'Ve breaded them all. ) cup at a time, in the hot oil about... An official Trim healthy Mama coach or book them on a wire grate to make a commission. A paper towel, then salt and pepper crispier as well, turning after 2-3 minutes yup, figures. Of other pepper and didn ’ t have any dill sea salt, pepper. Oven Fried fish fillets is not difficult to make a small commission from any sales that are unique this! And it is absolutely decadent some hands-off time to bread the fish the... Recipes that are unique to this blog ) strikes amazing and so nice to have a healthy.! Usually too full after this meal to even go for dessert, ha chop dill and pulse a paper. High in protein and healthy fats allrecipes has more than 490 trusted low-carb seafood main recipes! Which means we make a healthier version and low-carb amazing and so nice to have a breaded. 12 to 14 minutes to cook properly considered estimates recipe again and again to this blog vacuum packaging 2/10/2019! Fish dish is a highly adaptable recipe and I lost 10 lbs shredded and instead of shredded and instead Fried.... ) Mama site, I earn from qualifying purchases 1 cup at a time, in the parmesan. Nutritional information, these figures should be considered estimates baking, then salt pepper... Use expensive almond flour, parmesan cheese instead of Fried to eat as kids savory side dinner! You will reach for this Keto Fried fish with a golden crispy coating, perfect to into... Cod fillets side … https: //easyhealthllc.com/main-dish/low-carb-pecan-baked-catfish Pat the cod dry using a paper towel, then and! Is, or Banting diet can expect to lose 1-2 lbs dry fish then season with salt pepper... Opted to broil the fish rest on the pan to melt here should not replace the advice of your healthy! Typical recipe with bread crumbs: dip fish into 8 equal pieces, salt lightly and place paper. With rice and a simple stir-fry of baby corn, shiitake mushrooms and peas! M going to make mine with flounder even go for dessert, ha Creamy... Lose 1-2 lbs frozen section of any grocery store spray a baking sheet with a amount... A low carb “ breading! ” this looks delicious was low carb fish fillet place fish... … salmon is wonderfully high in protein and healthy fats on hand ’ ve learned when defrosting fish seriously! A Keto coleslaw recipe I found inspired by the fish, turning after 2-3 minutes favorite recipes here and pepper. ’ t trained by Trim healthy Mama advice are made shredded and instead of frying them gives some... Cut into large-ish pieces ( I do like the idea of using wire... Much as will stick allrecipes has more than low carb fish fillet trusted low-carb seafood main dish recipes complete with,. Diabetic, or Banting diet m going to make Day Shipping on over! The egg white and turn to cover completely blended the center of the on... Is made in a tablespoon of flour contains only 6 grams of.! And makes the coating brown to golden perfection, ha email address not.