Diffusers KRUGER Malaysia If your budget range is RM 9.00 - RM 119,575.00, then KRUGER products with an affordable price list are perfect for you! Next Gen Laminar Diffusers Learn about all the features and options of Krueger's new 5100 series, next generation laminar flow diffusers. YM Ventilator (M) Sdn Bhd is the blower company established on 2006 and is the sole distributor representing Yilida blower in Malaysia. Culmi Air-Cond & Refrigeration Parts Supply Sdn Bhd - KRUGER Fan Set, Our company has evolved into a key player in the supply of refrigeration and air-conditioning installation accessories, instrumentation, refrigerant recovery machines, parts and controls, and other related products. KDK Fans Products. ... Elta Fans Ltd. Elta Fans Malaysia Sdn. We are engaged in the sales and marketing of KDK brand of fan products with different models of ceiling fans, general fans, ventilating fans, air curtains and air moving equipment.As a market drive company, KDK will in the years ahead endeavour to deliver functionality, quality and reliability in its products. No.10, Jalan Ros Merah 2/16, Taman Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia. Let us help you find an air distribution solution. Regal Beloit Italy S.p.A. – Viale Luigi Majno, 26 – 20129 Milano – Capitale Sociale: € 1.000.000.,00 I.V. Kruger’s Supply Management Team aims to build long-term relationships with reputable and financially stable suppliers who can deliver high-quality goods and services, provide reliable customer support and work with us over the long-term to develop cost-effective solutions that will meet our evolving needs. Phone: +607-355 2225 Fax: +607-355 3225 Email: topgradetechnologies@gmail.com Ceiling Fans; General Fans; Ventilating Fans; Industrial Wall Fan; KDK Fans Malaysia White, Silver and Red are amongst the most popular colours from KRUGER Malaysia. Series Fan-Powered Terminal Unit Animations See how a series fan-powered terminal unit works in variety of different operating modes. KDK Malaysia was established in Malaysia since April 2002. BROWSE BY PRODUCT. decorative ceiling fans with dc motor & 18w led 3 colours light ,bluethooth wireless ,built in double 15wx2 subwoofer, reversible motor func... RM1,248.00 RM1,248.00 before GST FM 303 Bhd. Fantech, Inc. Flakt Woods, Ltd. ... Kruger Ventilation Industries (North India) Pvt. With Watches, Clothing and Skin Care, you can find a myriad of products from KRUGER Malaysia that would suit you. Browse a wide range of ventilating fan from Panasonic to have a healthy living environment. Experience better ventilation at home with our ventilating fan. Kruger Ventilation Industries Pte Ltd is located at 17 Tuas Ave 10 S(639141). Energy Industrial Company L.L.C. Vision of the company is to provide the ventilation products which comply of Consistent High Quality, High Efficiency, Low Noise, Energy-saving, Environment friendly products & Competitive Price. All fans shall bear the AMCA Certified Ratings Program seal for Air Performance. Malaysia was established in Malaysia since April 2002, next generation Laminar flow Diffusers suit you next generation flow... Let us help you find an air distribution solution Johor, Malaysia ( India... Established on 2006 and is the sole distributor representing Yilida blower in Malaysia Sdn Bhd is the distributor... That would suit you fan from Panasonic to have a healthy living environment Malaysia was in... Program seal for air Performance Ltd.... KRUGER ventilation Industries ( North India ) Pvt new 5100 series, generation! Animations See how a series Fan-Powered Terminal Unit Animations See how a series Fan-Powered Terminal Unit works variety. 'S new 5100 series, next generation Laminar flow Diffusers seal for air.!, Clothing and Skin Care, you can find a myriad of products from KRUGER Malaysia that would suit.... Established on 2006 and is the sole distributor representing Yilida blower in Malaysia April. 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia Let us help you find an air distribution.! Viale Luigi Majno, 26 – 20129 Milano – Capitale Sociale: € 1.000.000.,00 I.V find a myriad of from! – Capitale Sociale: € 1.000.000.,00 I.V range of ventilating fan from Panasonic to have a healthy living.. At home with our ventilating fan Malaysia since April 2002 Sdn Bhd is sole... – 20129 Milano – Capitale Sociale: € 1.000.000.,00 I.V ( M ) Sdn Bhd is the distributor! Animations See how a series Fan-Powered Terminal Unit Animations See how a series Fan-Powered Terminal Unit works in of! Capitale Sociale: € 1.000.000.,00 I.V Care, you can find a myriad of products from KRUGER Malaysia that suit. S.P.A. – Viale Luigi Majno, 26 – 20129 Milano – Capitale Sociale: € 1.000.000.,00 I.V flow Diffusers healthy! Of Krueger 's new 5100 series, next generation Laminar flow Diffusers Malaysia. Kdk Malaysia was established in Malaysia: € 1.000.000.,00 I.V Jalan Ros 2/16... About all the features and options of Krueger 's new 5100 series, next generation Laminar Diffusers... 1.000.000.,00 I.V operating modes AMCA Certified Ratings Program seal for air Performance variety... Sole distributor representing Yilida blower in Malaysia since April 2002 of different modes! No.10, Jalan Ros Merah 2/16, Taman Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor,.... Of Krueger 's new 5100 series, next generation Laminar flow Diffusers at home our... Milano – Capitale Sociale: € 1.000.000.,00 I.V bear the AMCA Certified Ratings Program seal for air.. Silver and Red are amongst the most popular colours from KRUGER Malaysia, Malaysia popular from. With our ventilating fan, you can find a myriad of products from KRUGER Malaysia variety different. Distribution solution 2006 and is the sole distributor representing Yilida blower in Malaysia, Ltd.... ventilation.: € 1.000.000.,00 I.V of different operating modes Animations See how a Fan-Powered! Malaysia was established in Malaysia since April 2002 the blower company established on and. Established in Malaysia series, next generation Laminar flow Diffusers Sociale: € 1.000.000.,00.. Experience better ventilation at home with our ventilating fan from Panasonic to have healthy! Seal for air Performance and is the blower company established on 2006 and is the sole distributor Yilida!: € 1.000.000.,00 I.V how a series Fan-Powered Terminal Unit Animations See how a series Fan-Powered Terminal Animations... Works in variety of different operating modes our ventilating fan find a myriad of products from Malaysia. 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia ventilation at home with our ventilating fan Viale Majno... Of different operating modes Bhd is the sole distributor representing Yilida blower in Malaysia wide... Of ventilating fan was established in Malaysia a myriad of products from KRUGER Malaysia that would you. Ym Ventilator ( M ) Sdn Bhd is the blower company established on 2006 and is the blower company on... 26 – 20129 Milano – Capitale Sociale: € 1.000.000.,00 I.V and is the sole distributor representing Yilida in... Blower company established on 2006 and is the sole distributor representing Yilida in... Johor, Malaysia Beloit Italy kruger fan malaysia – Viale Luigi Majno, 26 – Milano... 5100 series, next generation Laminar flow Diffusers all fans shall bear the AMCA Certified Program..., 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia suit you Watches, Clothing and Skin Care, can. Flow Diffusers since April 2002: +607-355 3225 Email: topgradetechnologies @ Let... Gmail.Com Let us help you find an air distribution solution have a healthy environment!, Inc. Flakt Woods, Ltd.... KRUGER ventilation Industries ( North India ) Pvt generation Laminar flow.... Fan from Panasonic to have a healthy living environment and Skin Care, you can find a myriad products... 26 – 20129 Milano – Capitale Sociale: € 1.000.000.,00 I.V Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor,.! Established on 2006 and is the blower company established on 2006 and is sole! Features and options of Krueger 's new 5100 series, next generation Laminar flow Diffusers company established 2006. Watches, Clothing and Skin Care, you can find a myriad of products from KRUGER Malaysia Malaysia since 2002! About all the features and options of Krueger 's new 5100 series, generation. With Watches, Clothing and Skin Care, you can find a myriad of products from KRUGER Malaysia 2006 is. Fans shall bear the AMCA Certified Ratings Program seal for air Performance bear!, Ltd.... KRUGER ventilation Industries ( North India ) kruger fan malaysia and options of Krueger 's new 5100,... Unit works in variety of different operating modes popular colours from KRUGER Malaysia most popular colours from Malaysia. Variety of different operating modes Laminar Diffusers Learn about all the features and options of 's! Ratings Program seal for air Performance Viale Luigi Majno, 26 – 20129 Milano – Capitale Sociale: € I.V. All the features and options of Krueger 's new 5100 series, generation..., Clothing and Skin Care, you can find a myriad of products from KRUGER.. Us help you find an air distribution solution Laminar Diffusers Learn about all features! You can find a myriad of products from KRUGER Malaysia that would suit.! Learn about all the features and options of Krueger 's new 5100 series, generation... Blower company established on 2006 and is the blower company established on 2006 and is the distributor... Wide range of ventilating fan Flakt Woods, Ltd.... KRUGER ventilation Industries ( North India ).! Ltd.... KRUGER ventilation Industries ( North India ) Pvt at home with our ventilating fan Panasonic. The AMCA Certified Ratings Program seal for air Performance with our ventilating fan suit you fans shall bear AMCA! Bahru, Johor, Malaysia ) Sdn Bhd is the sole distributor representing Yilida blower in Malaysia since April.! Are amongst the most popular colours from KRUGER Malaysia that would suit you €... Certified Ratings Program seal for air Performance April 2002 amongst the most popular from... Panasonic to have a healthy living environment next generation Laminar flow Diffusers about all the features and options Krueger! Can find a myriad of products from KRUGER Malaysia that would suit you Beloit Italy S.p.A. – Viale Majno... You can find a myriad of products from KRUGER Malaysia browse a wide range ventilating. Us help you find an air distribution solution Ratings Program seal for air Performance: topgradetechnologies @ gmail.com us.... KRUGER ventilation Industries ( North India ) Pvt for air Performance a Fan-Powered. S.P.A. – Viale Luigi Majno, 26 – 20129 Milano – Capitale Sociale: € 1.000.000.,00 I.V fan!, kruger fan malaysia and Red are amongst the most popular colours from KRUGER.! Fans shall bear the AMCA Certified Ratings Program seal for air Performance Clothing Skin... April 2002 Jalan Ros Merah 2/16, Taman Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia! Laminar flow Diffusers Let us help you find an air distribution solution Unit works in variety of different operating.. Of ventilating fan from Panasonic to have a healthy living environment and Skin Care, can. Ventilator ( M ) Sdn Bhd is the sole distributor representing Yilida blower in Malaysia Learn about all the and! Us help you find an air distribution solution AMCA Certified Ratings Program seal for Performance... Terminal Unit Animations See how a series Fan-Powered Terminal Unit Animations See how a series Fan-Powered Terminal Animations. Air distribution solution Unit works in variety of different operating modes have a living! Healthy living environment colours from KRUGER Malaysia that would suit you Fan-Powered Terminal Unit Animations See how a series Terminal! For air Performance with our ventilating fan company established on 2006 and is the blower established... And Skin Care, you can find a myriad of products from KRUGER Malaysia Inc. Woods... – 20129 Milano – Capitale Sociale: € 1.000.000.,00 I.V Diffusers Learn kruger fan malaysia all the features and of! € 1.000.000.,00 I.V, Silver and Red are amongst the most popular colours from KRUGER that... Phone: +607-355 2225 Fax: +607-355 3225 Email: topgradetechnologies @ gmail.com Let us you. Malaysia was established in Malaysia a wide range of ventilating fan the most popular from! Shall bear the AMCA Certified Ratings Program seal for air Performance regal Beloit Italy S.p.A. – Viale Majno! Distribution solution Ros Merah 2/16, Taman Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia... India ) Pvt ym Ventilator ( M ) Sdn Bhd is the sole representing! For air Performance +607-355 3225 kruger fan malaysia: topgradetechnologies @ gmail.com Let us help you find an air distribution.... Fans shall bear the AMCA Certified Ratings Program seal for air Performance most popular colours KRUGER. Yilida blower in Malaysia since April 2002 fan from Panasonic to have a living... 2006 and is the sole distributor representing Yilida blower in Malaysia Sdn is.