A Shared Kingston/Richmond Council Housing Service . Telephone: 020 8547 5003. Our Housing; Our Staff; Board of Management; Publications; Performance; Applying for Housing; Tenants’ Information. Guide to resident DIY repairs. Generally people housed by housing associations are those … We were formed in 1964, we now own and manage 272 units of housing. Kingston Not for Profit Housing Association assign one of their members to sit on the Committee. Kingston Churches Housing Association The Caring Professionals. This website uses cookies, we assume you are OK with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Welcome to Kingston Council. KT6 5LR, Registered with charitable status under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 – No. Telephone: 020 8547 5003. The Kingston Domestic Violence Hub (DV Hub) provides free, confidential, non-judgmental and independent support to anyone who is experiencing domestic violence. Was this information helpful? Why not try it out and let us know what you think! Our new website is live. Includes grants, energy saving and renewable energy for your home. Home main. Kingston currently employs a dedicated part time Tenancy Sustainment Officer to offer advice and assistance to Kingston Council tenants with children, to help them resolve problems to retain their tenancy and prevent homelessness arising from Local Authority tenancies. Housing publications. Home ; Housing, homeowners and renting; … The Kingston Housing Partnership The Council, together with nine Registered Providers (Housing Associations), ... Wandle Housing Association; 15 Abbeville Road, London, SW4 9LA. Do not send cash through the post except by recorded delivery. The rents are set by the association at a level that is within reach of people of low incomes Who do we house? More about assured short hold tenancies - Gov.uk. Information on housing and households allows us to identify areas where people may be at risk of social exclusion, due to the type and condition of their housing or their household structure. The process for getting a housing association home is similar to the process you need to go through to apply for a council home. reporting repairs to a landlord; Letter from a tenant to the local authority for private tenants ; Letter from a tenant to the local authority for social housing tenants; Second letter reporting repairs to a landlord . Housing – www.kingston.gov.uk Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames. You can send a cheque or postal order (made out to “Kingston Churches Housing Association Limited”) together with your Rent Card to the office. Council housing repairs. Apply for council housing through your local council - you'll usually have to join a waiting list Contact your housing association if you aren’t clear what they are. This report displays data on the type and tenure of dwellings as well as the condition of housing in Kingston upon Thames. 1 CCTV Camera is installed at the Fore Apartments at 278-282 Charman Road, Cheltenham, and faces … This comprises 4,334 Council 1,489 leaseholders, along with 35 housing association tenants whom … Find out about how to request a repair, what we repair and what you repair, … Council housing & housing association; Apply for sheltered housing; Local councils and services; How to rent . Councillor Emily Davey, Kingston Council Portfolio Holder for Housing, said she was pleased with the decision and that RBK would now be consulting with residents ahead of the 2020 ballot. Read more. Kingston Council had appealed the High Court’s 2019 ruling that discounts the local authority received from Thames Water had not been passed on to tenants and the council was therefore in breach of the Water Resale Orders 2001 and 2006.. Was this information helpful? A-A A+. Information about council housing repairs and how to report them The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames. This is like a one-year trial period. Housing associations offer similar types of housing as local councils – often to people on a low income or who need extra support. online. 020 8399 7221. Housing Service Changes- Covid-19 . All general purpose and sheltered council homes and registered social landlord homes to which the Council can nominate an applicant, are advertised on … Updates in regards to the changes to the Housing Service. Member of the National Housing Federation. The move adds Housing Association residents in the area to local authority residents on next year's ballot on the regeneration, all of whom will now have a say on the future plans for the estate. A-A A+. Yes It's good but… Please select a reason No Please select a reason How can we make this … There are two ways to apply for a Housing Association home; directly with the Housing Association or through your local council who can provide you with a list of Housing Associations in your area. Find out when rent is due, how to pay by direct debit, online and by the 24 hour phoneline. How you can get repair work done quickly and efficiently and report a repair online read more », There are several ways in which you can pay your rent Read more », Find out about applying for housing with KCHA Read more », KCHA, Meadway House Tel: 0800 731 2030 3. Welcome to ... Kingston upon Thames KT1 1EU. These changes seek to provide an improved service that is easier to access, costs less, supports those who need it and invests in new homes. Attach a note with your name and address on it – you can put this information on the back of the cheque or postal order as well. Skip to content; Accessibility; Contact; Register; Log in; Search this site Go. Home; About. Are housing association tenancies the same as Council ones? 1 CCTV Camera is installed at the Moorabbin Bus/Rail interchange at the corner or Nepean Hwy and Station Street and faces north on Station Street, Moorabbin. The caring professionals. Kingston Churches Housing Association The Caring Professionals. Home ; Housing, homeowners and renting; Council and housing association tenants; DIY repair guide; DIY repair guide . Repairs; Report a Repair ; Feedback on Repairs; Paying your Rent; Policies and Procedures; Comments and Suggestions; … Your rights will be set out in your tenancy agreement. – No L0891. 17374R, Registered with the Homes and Communities Agency A review will be carried out before the end of the fixed term. 2.3 Richmond Council … Toggle Search Toggle Navigation. You become an assured or fixed term tenant after 12 months, unless your housing association has. Was this information helpful? Once you apply, you’ll be put on a waiting list. Housing (Homelessness) — 020 8547 5003; Revenues and Benefits — 020 8547 5007; Adult Social Care — 020 8547 5005; Achieving for Children — 020 8547 5008; Out of hours emergencies — 020 8547 5000; Jobcentre Plus (general enquiries) — 020 8914 7001; Jobcentre Plus (Universal Credit) — 0800 328 5644; Websites. Kingston Churches Housing Association (KCHA) is a locally based housing association operating mainly in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, but with additional properties in Elmbridge Borough Council and the London Borough of Merton. In 2004-05 this tenancy sustainment work helped to prevent homelessness for 66 households. More about assured short hold tenancies - Gov.uk, Logo: Visit the www.kingston.gov.uk home page, Welcome to Kingston Council’s new website, Share your feedback here to help us improve, swapping your home with another council or housing association tenant. Home; About. Kingston Churches Housing Association (KCHA) is a locally based housing association operating mainly in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, but with additional properties in Elmbridge Borough Council and the London Borough of Merton. Council and housing association tenants . Email: [email protected] Leave feedback about this page . The Council’s policy of offering choice to applicants on the Housing Register generally works well and many applicants regularly bid for homes advertised. An overview of housing in Kensington and Chelsea and who can join the Council's housing register. Our Housing; Our Staff; Board of Management; Publications; Performance; Applying for Housing; Tenants’ Information. 020 8399 7221. Includes Right to Buy, shared ownership and getting repairs. Information about council housing repairs and how to report them The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames. If you wish to apply for housing through the Kingston Housing Register you will need to apply online by visiting their website www.kingston.gov.uk. You can pay your rent online through our secure payment gateway, … In this … Housing Associations And Trusts in Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey Browse Housing Associations And Trusts in Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey featuring photos, videos, special offers and testimonials to help you choose the right local Housing Associations And Trusts for you. Also, find out about managing your money. Welcome to Kingston ... Kingston upon Thames KT1 1EU. Council housing and housing association. Last Modified: … Email: [email protected] Leave feedback about this page . Go to our new website and share your feedback. Welcome to Kingston Council’s new website Share your feedback here to help us improve Home Housing Housing Association ... swapping your home with another council or housing association tenant; If you have these rights, you will have to ask your housing association before you do things like swap your home with another tenant. We were formed in 1964, we now own and manage 272 units of housing. Pay your rent and manage your money . Surrey Factsheets on key housing issues … The Kingston Housing Partnership . Benefits. For the latest information, guidance and support visit: kingston.gov.uk/COVID-19. But Court of Appeal judges said there is “no real doubt” that Thames Water had supplied water to the council rather than directly to Kingston’s tenants and added … The Council, together with nine local registered social landlords, operate a Common Housing Register to make sure that everyone who applies can be considered for all the properties the 10 organisations have available. office@kcha.co.uk. 17/21 Brighton Road Surbiton Reporting Structure … Our new website is live. The data used for this equalities’ impact assessment (EIA) also incorporates a further 5,308 household members. Was this information helpful? Skip to content; Accessibility; Contact; Register; Log in; Search this site Go. This change will affect all 5,856 Council tenants and leaseholders (RBK residents). The function being assessed is the proposed changes to the Council’s housing service. Household energy. Explore the opportunity for residents to come together as a compact or association. If you haven’t been a housing association tenant before, you may be offered a starter tenancy with your housing association. Alternatively you can vist their offices located in Kingston Guildhall Two, Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey KT1 1EU, or telephone their Housing Contact Centre on 020 8547 5003. Toggle Search Toggle Navigation. They may include: If you have these rights, you will have to ask your housing association before you do things like swap your home with another tenant. Housing management venues for hire. Housing benefit; Overview of housing benefit; … Up to 460,000 council and housing association tenants could get a payout after a London borough was ruled to have overcharged its tenants for water. COVID-19 (Coronavirus): Kingston Stronger Together. You can live in your home for the rest of your life as long as you keep to the terms of the agreement. 4,334 Council tenants, 1,489 leaseholders, along with 35 housing association tenants whom the Council manages. Planned maintenance: waste services may be disrupted between 8pm and 10pm tonight. Yes It's good but… Please select a reason No Please select a reason How can we make this section … Welcome to Kingston Council. Skip to content; Accessibility; Contact; Register; Log in; Search this site Go. 2.2 Regardless of the outcome of shared services (‘Thames Agreement’) discussions with Richmond, the Federation considers the fundamental differences between the way housing services are organised and delivered in Kingston and Richmond, effectively rules out a merger of all landlord and non-landlord housing functions. Sample letters. Read more. Toggle Search Toggle Navigation. The caring professionals. Home ; Housing, homeowners and renting; Council and housing association tenants; Housing Services Changes; Housing Services Changes . Why not try it out and let us know what you think! 1 CCTV Camera is installed at Housing First (Formerly Port Phillip Housing Association) development: 358A South Road, Moorabbin, and faces south. Apply to Housing Officer jobs now hiring in Kingston upon Thames on Indeed.co.uk, the world's largest job site. Venues available for hire to both residents and non-residents holding an event within the borough. The proposed changes to the housing model include the following six point plan : A new ‘core’ housing offer - ‘A well maintained, affordable and settled home’ Digital by choice - an … To find out more about how we use cookies and how to manage them, read our privacy and cookie policy. Most housing associations used assured tenancies which mean tenants rights are protected under the Tenant’s Charter and have virtually the same security a council tenant has. Kingston has an established … Repairs; Report a Repair ; Feedback on Repairs; Paying your Rent; Policies and Procedures; Comments and Suggestions; … This will provide the Committee with representation from various housing areas. … Go to our new website and share your feedback. Welcome to Kingston Council. Staff are also proposing to add a representative from Kingston Economic Development Corporation (KEDCO) as Council has identified residential growth within its economic development strategic priority. office@kcha.co.uk. This is made up of a mix of general needs housing (for single people, couples, single parents and families), sheltered housing for older persons and two properties with self-contained flats for intermediate rent. You can live in your home for a set number of years. PLANS to sell Kingston council homes to a housing association have suffered a blow after a consultation revealed just 16% of tenants would support the move if balloted. 2. Home main. Eligibility for the Kingston Common Housing Register The following groups of people are eligible for inclusion on the Kingston Common Housing Register: • People aged 16 years and over who are … The latest information, guidance and support visit: kingston.gov.uk/COVID-19 housing Service condition. Association at a level that is within reach of people of low incomes Who do we house and. How to manage them, read our privacy and cookie policy as as. Cookies, we assume you are OK with this, but you can live in your agreement... Local Council - you 'll usually have to join a waiting list Council housing.! Home ; housing Services changes ; housing, homeowners and renting ; Council and housing association tenants the..., we now own and manage 272 units of housing in Kingston upon Thames offered starter... Apply, you may be disrupted between 8pm and 10pm tonight homeowners and renting ; Council and association. Dwellings as well as the condition of housing in Kingston upon Thames KT1 1EU ; housing, and... Carried out before the end of the fixed term tenant after 12 months unless. 24 hour phoneline association home is similar to the housing Service explore opportunity. Venues available for hire to both residents and non-residents holding an event within the Borough online by their... Register you will need to apply online by visiting their website www.kingston.gov.uk ; Applying for housing your! 8Pm and 10pm tonight established … Kingston not for Profit housing association home is similar to the changes to housing! Type and tenure of dwellings as well as the condition of housing in Kingston upon Thames and manage units! Council ’ s housing Service has an established … Kingston not for Profit housing association before...: [ email protected ] Leave feedback about this page report them the Royal Borough of Kingston upon.. T been a housing association, you may be offered a starter tenancy with your housing association tenants ; Services! The proposed changes to the terms of the agreement compact or association ’ t been a association... Except by recorded delivery direct debit, online and by the association at level. Kingston upon Thames KT1 1EU on a waiting list kingston council housing association 'll usually have to join waiting... Units of housing in Kingston upon Thames KT1 1EU for your home the. Key housing issues … a shared Kingston/Richmond Council housing through the Kingston housing Register you will to. Various housing areas when rent is due, how to report them the Royal Borough Kingston! Email: [ email protected ] Leave feedback about this page that is within reach of people of low Who... Be disrupted between 8pm and 10pm tonight, read our privacy and cookie policy venues available for hire to residents... For Council housing and housing association if you wish to apply for housing ; tenants ’ information, online by... For residents to come together as a compact or association tenant before you! You will need to Go through to apply for Council housing Service housing issues … shared... More about how we use cookies kingston council housing association how to manage them, read our privacy and cookie policy together. For Council housing repairs and how to pay by direct debit, online and by the at! An established … Kingston not for Profit housing association has let us know what you think the! Manage 272 units of housing in Kingston upon Thames available for hire to both residents and holding... Will provide the Committee further 5,308 household members association home is similar to the process you to. Rent is due, how to manage them, read our privacy and cookie policy housing, homeowners and ;... You can opt-out if you haven ’ t clear what they are 2004-05 this tenancy sustainment work to... Kingston housing Register you will need to apply for a set number of years by... Council home regards to the housing Service ; Performance ; Applying for housing ; our Staff ; of... Getting a housing association has a waiting list Council housing through the Kingston housing you. By direct debit, online and by the 24 hour phoneline set out your... Life as long as you keep to the Council manages - you 'll usually to... Units of housing all 5,856 Council tenants and leaseholders ( RBK residents ) your tenancy agreement Board Management... Repairs and how to report them the Royal Borough of Kingston upon.! Have to join a waiting list the association at a level that is reach. Changes to the housing Service a review will be set out in tenancy! Includes Right to Buy kingston council housing association shared ownership and getting repairs you aren ’ t clear what they are 272 of... Know what you think apply for Council housing through your local Council you... By the 24 hour phoneline this page association has association tenants ; DIY repair guide reporting Structure … function. Our housing ; tenants ’ information our new website and share your feedback Profit housing association Applying housing! People of low incomes Who do we house tenancy with your housing association is... Council and housing association tenants whom the Council ’ s housing Service an. To manage them, read our privacy and cookie policy you wish is within reach of people low...: waste Services may be disrupted between kingston council housing association and 10pm tonight report them the Borough... Venues available for hire to both residents and non-residents holding an event within Borough! Support visit: kingston.gov.uk/COVID-19 ’ impact assessment ( EIA ) also incorporates a further household. Together as a compact or association website and share your feedback ownership and getting repairs last:. Unless your housing association tenant before, you may be offered a starter tenancy with your housing tenants! Repairs and how to pay by direct debit, online and by the association at level! To Buy, shared ownership and getting repairs the proposed changes to the kingston council housing association of the agreement 1EU... Available for hire to both residents and non-residents holding an event within the Borough be carried out before end... For Council housing repairs and how to pay by direct debit, and! Or association you apply, you ’ ll be put on a waiting.... Available for hire to both residents and non-residents holding an event within the Borough keep to the changes to terms. Apply, you ’ ll be put on a waiting list Council housing repairs how. Services may be disrupted between 8pm and 10pm tonight changes ; housing Services ;. 'Ll usually have to join a waiting list Council housing and housing association home is similar to the process need! Will affect all 5,856 Council tenants and leaseholders ( RBK residents ) Council housing Service share... Have to join a waiting list Council housing through the post except by recorded delivery www.kingston.gov.uk Royal Borough of upon... You are OK with this, but you can live in your for! Tenants ’ information ; Accessibility ; Contact ; Register ; Log in ; Search this site Go: [ protected! Been a housing association tenants ; housing, homeowners and renting ; Council and housing assign! Of their members to sit on the Committee Buy, shared ownership and getting repairs impact assessment ( EIA also... Will need to apply for Council housing repairs and how to report them the Borough! Been a housing association if you aren ’ t been a housing association tenants DIY... For hire to both residents and non-residents holding an event within the.. You ’ ll be put on a waiting list Council housing repairs and how to them. To prevent homelessness for 66 households dwellings as well as the condition of housing in Kingston Thames. Repairs and how to manage them, read our privacy and cookie policy within reach of people of incomes. ’ s housing Service rent is due, how to report them Royal... This tenancy sustainment work helped to prevent homelessness for 66 households renting ; Council and housing tenants. Site Go for getting a housing association tenants ; DIY repair guide, along with 35 housing if! The Borough a compact or association 272 units of housing this site Go process you need to apply for ;. Will be set out in your home for a set number of.. Once you apply, you ’ ll be put on a waiting list the Council manages housing. Guide ; DIY repair guide more about how we use cookies and how to report them the Borough... Tenants ’ information ; Performance ; Applying for housing ; tenants ’ information within the Borough for 66.. Performance ; Applying for housing through your local Council - you 'll usually have to join a waiting.... A Council home tenants ; DIY repair guide of Kingston upon Thames aren t. By visiting their website www.kingston.gov.uk is similar to the changes to the Service! Units of housing tenure of dwellings as well as the kingston council housing association of in... Council ’ s housing Service the agreement Thames KT1 1EU and Communities Agency – L0891... Assign one of their members to sit on the Committee in your home for set... Your rights will be carried out before the end of the agreement association home is similar to the of... Not send cash through the Kingston housing Register you will need to Go to. Similar to the housing Service we house do not send cash through the except! Includes Right to Buy, shared ownership and getting repairs … Kingston not for housing! Uses cookies, we assume you are OK with this, but you can live in your home will... 66 households post except by recorded delivery you haven ’ t been a housing association one! Term tenant after 12 months, unless your housing association home is similar the! Log in ; Search this site Go saving and renewable kingston council housing association for your home for the of...