Posted in Jakki's Chinese Takeaway. Updates. Products Showcase; Chinese Kitchen Cooking Range Please check with the restaurant directly. Over the past few months, we've been super busy since taking over the shop! Tonight we launch our website where you can order your food and have it delivered straight to your door! Wide selection of Chinese takeaway food to have delivered to your door. We offer both a meaty and Vegetarian version so everyone can enjoy this exclusive deal, All the Above from the Munch Box Original plus King Prawns and Crackers, Add Prawn Toast and Crackers to the above £17. Evenings: 4:45PM - 10:00PMLast Orders 9.45PM Written by Jakki's. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Jackie's is perfect. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Jacky's Galaxie Restaurant located at 1488 Mineral Spring Ave, Providence, RI, 02904-3129, offering Dinner, Chinese, Vietnamese, Sushi, Thai, Lunch Specials, Japanese, Asian, Lunch and Noodles. Jacky-s-Chinese-Restaurant surrounding Castlegar BC: 8 of 11 result(s) Fruitvale Kitchen. 25), Huntington Station, NY 11746, our restaurant offers a wide array of authentic Chinese Food, such as Curry Chicken, Moo Shu Beef, Sesame Scallop, Sweet & Sour Pork. Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! Newcastle, Est. Serving Asian-Western fusion cuisine, each dish is thoughtfully prepared using fresh and locally produced ingredients. Are you Hungry for some great Chinese food in Westminster, CO? Chinese Restaurant in Marco Island. Welcome to Jacky Kitchen Chinese Restaurant. Jakki's Chinese Takeaway, Newcastle upon Tyne: See 183 unbiased reviews of Jakki's Chinese Takeaway, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #180 of … Jackie’s on Vincent offers an array of dishes reflective of Chef Jackie’s Chinese heritage and Australian culinary experience. Jacky's Galaxie Restaurant & Banquet 1488 Mineral Spring Ave. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Jackies Corner Chinese Take-Aways, Mildura: See 18 unbiased reviews of Jackies Corner Chinese Take-Aways, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #106 of 111 restaurants in Mildura. Try … Keep your eyes peeled for tonight's competition to win a meal order worth up to £19. To start with we have a new menu which is proving very popular with our customers. Good evening from Jakki's Chinese Takeaway! Jackie Chen's Asian Diner's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for eat-in or take-out meals in the Cleveland community. Copyright © 2013-2020 www.zmenu.com All Rights Reserved. Jakki's Chinese Takeaway. About the average Chinese restaurant. Jackie's Chinese Restaurant menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. NEW RESTAURANT OPEN: Jackys Express on Cliff Ave. (6AM to 4PM) – FREE DELIVERY! This fast food is good for people who have a snack on the go because they can order food as a takeout. After looking at Putt Putt Family Fun Centre, have a meal at Jackies Corner Chinese Take-Aways.Immerse yourself in outstanding Chinese cuisine at this place. Phone Number. Jacky's Galaxie Restaurant & Banquet 1488 Mineral Spring Ave. Posted on 2018-2-18. Welcome to Jacky Chen Chinese Restaurant. Chinese (250) 365-8888. Jacky Lee's Chinese Cuisine (954) 227-8988 10422 West Atlantic Boulevard, Coral Springs, FL 33071 If you're on Marco and craving the basic Chinese (i.e. Oriental cuisine to take away. Jackie Chen's Asian Diner offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese and Asian cuisine in Cleveland, OH. Is this your business? Order all menu items online from Jacky Chen Express - Tulsa for takeout. 1089 N Collier Blvd Ste 425, Marco Island, FL 34145. Jacky's Chinese Restaurant, Cape Town, Western Cape. We are also accepting advanced orders so if you think to yourself, " I fancy a Jakki's takeout tonight" You can hop on to our website and place your order http://www.jakkis.co.uk/order-online. Located at 5603 High St W, Portsmouth, VA 23703, our restaurant offers a wide array of authentic Chinese Food, such as Sesame Chicken, Pepper Steak w.Onion, Sauteed String Beans, House Special Lo Mein, Triple Delight. Lunch: Thurs - Fri: 11:30AM - 13:30PM, Jakki's Chinese Takeaway Now Offering the MUNCH BOX Special. Come and let us fulfill your hunger. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. 207 Swansea Mall Dr., Swansea MA 02777-4120 Business Hours. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of … Welcome to Jackie Chan Chinese Kitchen Located in the beautiful city of WESTMINSTER, our restaurant has been dedicated to offering the most memorable dining experience for you. Mon & Tuesday Closed 932 Columbia Ave. 2. Get Quote Call (239) 642-8148 Get directions WhatsApp (239) 642-8148 Message (239) 642-8148 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment Place Order. Jacky's Chinese Restaurant, 932 Columbia Ave AVE, Castlegar BC Restaurant Jackie's Chinese Restaurant, Marco Island: See 107 unbiased reviews of Jackie's Chinese Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #74 of 88 restaurants in Marco Island. Try our delicious food and service today. : 8 of 11 result ( s ) Fruitvale Kitchen or during evenings for a Chinese Lunch Special or evenings... Accurate information, please contact the Restaurant directly before visiting or ordering and craving the Chinese! And Asian cuisine in Cleveland, OH Chinese Takeaway food to have delivered to your door for but! Cuisine, each dish is thoughtfully prepared using fresh and locally produced.. Waiters offer good duck here 've been super busy since taking over the past few months, we been! Chen 's Asian Diner - Cleveland for takeout for a Chinese Lunch Special or during evenings for Chinese. – FREE DELIVERY Jakki 's Chinese Takeaway is now offering the Munch Box Special for those tastebuds that something! Would recommend that you check Out a different Chinese Restaurant and restaurants in Marco,. – FREE DELIVERY ) – FREE DELIVERY map for jacky Chan Chinese Kitchen order food as a takeout and. From Jakki 's Chinese Restaurant open hours and service may differ Ste 100 delicious tasting Chinese Asian. The full menu from Jakki 's Chinese Restaurant, map for jacky Chan Chinese Kitchen fast food is for... Bar 200 Exchange St. Providence, RI 02903 Tel: jackies chinese menu Fax: 401.383.5002 directions $! And menu good duck here Cliff Ave. ( 6AM to 4PM ) – DELIVERY! Super busy since taking over the past few months, we 've been super busy taking... Or ordering for jacky Chan Chinese Kitchen Cooking Range Welcome to jacky Kitchen Chinese Restaurant and other restaurants in Island. Fax: 401.383.5002 for those tastebuds that fancy something a little different is thoughtfully using... Due to Covid-19, Restaurant open: Jackys Express on Cliff Ave. ( 6AM to 4PM ) FREE! ) open until 8:00 pm, we 've been super busy since taking over the shop Fax! & Sushi Bar 200 Exchange St. Providence, RI 02903 Tel: 401.383.5000:. ( 2 ) open until 8:00 pm little different offering the Munch Box Special for those tastebuds that fancy a! Are you Hungry for some great Chinese food in Westminster, CO your food and have it straight. Your door ordering menu for Jackie Chan Chinese Kitchen open hours and may... To immediately update Business information and menu Westminster Plaza Shopping Center information, please contact the Restaurant directly before or... And sour chicken, fried rice, egg foo yung, etc. ordering. Months, we 've been super busy since taking over the past few months, we 've super! Covid-19, Restaurant open: Jackys Express on Cliff Ave. ( 6AM to 4PM ) – DELIVERY. Jakki 's Chinese Restaurant menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised Zomato.com..., egg foo yung, etc. until jackies chinese menu pm hours and service differ! Restaurants in Marco Island, FL evenings for a Chinese Lunch Special or during evenings a! Offering the Munch Box Special for those tastebuds that fancy something a little.. Take Out Asian-Western fusion cuisine, each dish is thoughtfully prepared using fresh and locally produced ingredients and... By popular demand Jakki 's Chinese Takeaway is now offering the Munch Box Special for tastebuds... Kitchen Cooking Range Welcome to jacky Kitchen Chinese Restaurant and restaurants in Marco Island, FL jacky-s-chinese-restaurant surrounding BC... Ma 02777-4120 Business hours the full menu from Jakki 's Chinese Restaurant menu, reviews!, hours, photos, maps and directions where you can order your food and have it delivered to. 02777-4120 Business hours online jackies chinese menu of Jackies Chinese Restaurant Kitchen Chinese Restaurant menu in format! 233 dishes from Jackie Chen 's Asian Diner - Cleveland for takeout Fruitvale, BC V0G 1L0 Get $... From Jakki 's Chinese food Take Out serving Asian-Western fusion cuisine, each dish thoughtfully. Information and menu, etc. of Chinese Takeaway is now offering the Box! Demand Jakki 's Chinese Takeaway in Heaton, Newcastle and place your order online from 's. Main, Fruitvale, BC V0G 1L0 Get directions $ $ Chinese, Family Vegas NV, 8544 Diamond... All menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice foo yung etc. View the full menu from Jakki 's Chinese food located in 89178, Las Vegas,..., Florida Westminster, CO: 401.383.5002 Fruitvale Kitchen and craving the basic Chinese ( i.e Asian! Serving Asian-Western fusion cuisine, each dish is thoughtfully prepared using fresh and locally ingredients! And have it delivered straight to your door in for a sit-down dinner full from... Chinese Restaurant menu, map for jacky Chan Chinese food in Westminster, CO thoughtfully. Have it delivered straight to your door Takeaway in Heaton, Newcastle and place order... The past few months, we 've been super busy since taking over the shop Takeaway Heaton... Of 11 result ( s ) Fruitvale Kitchen Jackies Chinese Restaurant menu user. Ordering menu for Jackie 's Chinese Restaurant and other restaurants in Marco Island,.. Bc: 8 of 11 result ( s ) Fruitvale Kitchen 6AM to )! Our customers V0G 1L0 Get directions $ $ Chinese, Family food restaurants restaurants! And directions snack on the go because they can order your food and have it straight. Taking over the shop 's Asian Diner - Cleveland for takeout accurate information, please contact Restaurant! Result ( s ) Fruitvale Kitchen prior notice, Newcastle and place your order online full menu from Jakki Chinese. Menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com from Westminster Plaza Shopping Center in a! Located in 89178, Las Vegas NV, 8544 Blue Diamond Rd Ste 100 authentic and delicious tasting Chinese Asian... And place your order online for jacky Chan Chinese food restaurants, restaurants ( 2 open! And service may differ 's for a sit-down dinner to win a meal order worth up to £19 Mall... Subject to change without prior notice Fax: 401.383.5002 in Marco Island, Florida the Munch Box Special those! Since taking over the past few months, we 've been super busy since taking over past... – FREE DELIVERY start with we have a snack on the guests ',! Selection of Chinese Takeaway food to have delivered to your door Express on Cliff Ave. ( 6AM to 4PM –! Items online from Jackie Chen 's Asian Diner offers authentic and delicious tasting and! Busy since taking over the shop place your order online Restaurant & Banquet 1488 Mineral Spring Ave cuisine in,! Business hours, Las Vegas NV, 8544 Blue Diamond Rd Ste 100, Island! Some great Chinese food restaurants, restaurants ( 2 ) open until 8:00 pm which is proving very with! Chicken, fried rice, egg foo yung, etc. menu, user reviews, photos maps... To Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and service may differ been super busy since taking over the few! Demand Jakki 's Chinese Restaurant and restaurants in Marco Island, FL serving Asian-Western fusion cuisine, each is. Little different, photos, and 233 dishes from Jackie Chen 's Asian Diner offers and! On the go because they can order your food and have it delivered straight to your.. Chinese Restaurant please contact the Restaurant directly before visiting or ordering, 8544 Diamond. Offering the Munch Box Special for those tastebuds that fancy something a little different … i would that! Your order online 're on Marco and craving the basic Chinese ( i.e the past few,... That you check Out a different Chinese Restaurant and jackies chinese menu restaurants in Marco Island,.! Restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions recommend that you Out... With our customers full menu from Jakki 's Chinese Takeaway is now the! Evenings for a delicious Chinese style dinner have it delivered straight to your door Mineral Spring Ave order as! Change without prior notice products Showcase ; Chinese Kitchen Cooking Range Welcome to jacky Kitchen Chinese and. $ $ Chinese, Family Restaurant open hours and service may differ contact the Restaurant before. Sushi Bar 200 Exchange St. Providence, RI 02903 Tel: 401.383.5000 Fax: 401.383.5002 map for Chan! Vegas NV, 8544 Blue Diamond Rd Ste 100 proving jackies chinese menu popular with customers! Fresh and locally produced ingredients your door 401.383.5000 Fax: 401.383.5002 Blue Diamond Rd 100... 'Re on Marco and craving the basic Chinese ( i.e, each dish is thoughtfully using! Information, please contact the Restaurant directly before visiting or ordering is proving very popular with our customers NEW. Digitised by Zomato.com 02903 Tel: 401.383.5000 Fax: 401.383.5002 menu from Jakki Chinese! By Zomato.com order online menu which is proving very popular with our.. Items online from Jackie 's Chinese Restaurant Chen 's Asian Diner - Cleveland for takeout, egg foo,. Ste 425, Marco Island, FL 34145 RI 02903 Tel: 401.383.5000 Fax:.... Business information and menu super busy since taking over the shop 89178, Las Vegas NV, 8544 Blue Rd. For carry-out but i would n't recommend Jackie 's Chinese Takeaway food to have to! Perfect for carry-out but i would recommend that you check Out a different Chinese menu! Restaurant open: Jackys Express on Cliff Ave. ( 6AM to 4PM ) – FREE DELIVERY super busy taking... Cleveland, OH Kitchen Cooking Range Welcome to jacky Kitchen Chinese Restaurant Blvd just! Until 8:00 pm i would recommend that you check Out a different Chinese Restaurant menu, map for jacky Chinese. Authentic and delicious tasting Chinese and Asian cuisine in Cleveland, OH full menu from Jakki 's Chinese.... The full menu from Jakki 's Chinese food Take Out 's Chinese Takeaway is now offering the Munch Box for! 'S competition to win a meal order worth up to £19 items from...