This custom built home has been lovingly maintained and had many quality upgrades in the past 4 years. Year Built–Basement The Traders Cove Area of Debary, FL: search homes for sale, real estate, schools and get area information. They may soon be listed for sale. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Any1,000 sqft2,000 sqft3,000 sqft4,000 sqft5,000 sqft7,500 sqft1/4 acre/10,890 sqft1/2 acre1 acre2 acres5 acres10 acres20 acres50 acres100 acres–1,000 sqft2,000 sqft3,000 sqft4,000 sqft5,000 sqft7,500 sqft1/4 acre/10,890 sqft1/2 acre1 acre2 acres5 acres10 acres20 acres50 acres100 acres View listing photos, nearby sales and find the perfect home for sale in Debary, FL. Zillow has 52,375 homes for sale in Florida matching Pool. Additional outdoor deck provides even more space for gathering and barbecuing. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Contemporary Open Floor Plan is made for enjoying our Florida life inside and outside. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. Use exact match Bathrooms The median value of homes with Rental Property in the area is $239900. Find your dream home in Glen Abbey using the tools above. Most homes for sale in Debary Plantation stay on the market for 67 days. View 39 photos of this 2 bed 2 bath 1880 sqft. Debary FL Homes for Sale & Properties. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. Glen Abbey is a not walkable neighborhood in Florida with a Walk Score of 16. Home TypeHouses Manufactured Condos/co-ops Multi-family Apartments Lots/Land Townhomes Max HOA This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Glen Abbey every 15 minutes. Most homes for sale in DeBary stay on the market for 23 days and receive 2 offers. Explore the homes with Big Lot that are currently for sale in DeBary, FL, where the average value of homes with Big Lot is $258,900. The counter tops in the bathrooms are Quartz and light up f, A beautiful updated and well maintained 5 bedroom, 3 and 1/2 bath home on over a half acre. There are currently 2 homes with pools for sale in Glen Abbey at a median listing price of $458K. Outdoor kitchen is ready to go with sink, fridge and Jenn-Aire grill. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Any1 day7 days14 days30 days90 days6 months12 months24 months36 months Homeowners Association (HOA)HOA fees are monthly or annual charges that cover the costs of maintaining and improving shared spaces. Glen Abbey is home to approximately 1,503 people and 135 jobs. Sellers of these homes have accepted a buyer's offer; however, the home has not closed. There are sliding glass doors from the master bedroom, living room, kitchen and 4th bedroom that open to the covered patio and screened in heated, salt w. There are currently 2 homes with pools for sale in Glen Abbey at a median listing price of $458K. Glen Abbey is a not walkable neighborhood in Florida with a Walk Score of 16. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in DeBary every 15 minutes. Patent pending. Find houses with pools, spas and community pools for sale in Glen Abbey, DeBary, FL. Homes with a pool for sale in Debary, FL. In the past month, 5 homes have been sold in Glen Abbey. Find your dream home in Glen Abbey using the tools above. Most homes for sale in Glen Abbey stay on the market for 72 days and receive 1 offers. 16 Listings For Sale in Debary, FL. Contact Weichert today to buy or sell real estate in Debary, FL. No HOA Fee Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. In addition to houses in Glen Abbey, there. Co-ops also have monthly fees (Common Charges and Maintenance Fees), which may also include real estate taxes and a portion of the building's underlying mortgage. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. This 3 bedroom home lives large, great space! Tour the newest homes with pools & make offers with the help of local Redfin real estate agents. View photos, 3D virtual tours, schools, and listing details of 98 homes for sale in DeBary, FL. Zillow has 40 homes for sale in 32713 matching Pool House. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Zillow has 7 homes for sale in Debary FL matching Story Pool. ... Pristine lot in a gated community which has a super nice Olympic size pool and club house. Any1+1.5+2+3+4+ Use our DeBary real estate filters or tour via video chat to find a home you'll love. Homes with Pools for Sale in DeBary There are currently 37 homes with pools for sale in DeBary at a median listing price of $293K. Stunning 15th Fairway & waterfront views, screened heated pool and spa with outdoor kitchen located on almost a ½ acre! Any DeBary Pool Homes for sale is our specialty. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Zillow has 44 homes for sale in Debary FL matching Swimming Pool. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. There are currently 9 homes with pools for sale in Debary Plantation at a median listing price of $335K. My website allows you to search all active DeBary pool homes. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. These properties are currently listed for sale. The old world finishes will transport you everyday:) all flooring in the home is Porcelain tile with hand painted Italian inserts all bordered by Slate and hand laid accents on main floor and wet areas, carpet in the bedrooms. Most homes for sale in Glen Abbey stay on the market for 72 days and receive 1 offers. Any Any1+2+3+4+ Search Debary, FL 32713 homes for sale, real estate, and MLS Listings. There are currently 48 homes with pools for sale in DeLand at a median listing price of $260K. Copyright: © 2020 Redfin. $50/month$100/month$200/month$300/month$400/month$500/month$600/month$700/month$800/month$900/month$1000/month Move-in ready homes, evaluated and repaired by Zillow Days on Zillow View for sale listing photos, sold history, nearby sales, and use our match filters to find your perfect home in Debary, FL 32713. View listing photos, nearby sales and find the perfect home for sale in Debary, FL View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Most homes for sale in DeLand stay on the market for 35 days and receive 4 offers. It is easy to use and navigate through property searches. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Check out homes for sale in Debary, FL on HomeFinder. City Mountain Park Water Zillow Owned These properties are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. This new construction, quick move-in home is the "Chatham" plan by M/I Homes, and is located in the community of The Rivington at 848 Terrapin Drive, Debary, FL-32713. Find DeBary, FL homes for sale matching Community Pool. Popular neighborhoods include Hudson Beach Estates, Sea Ranch on the Gulf, Leisure Beach, The Estates of Beacon Woods Golf & Country Club, Deltona Lakes, Beacon Woods, Plantation Estates, Orange City Hills, Sea Pines, and Debary Plantation. Browse property details and photos of these homes for sale realtor.com®. Search 4 bedroom homes for sale in DeBary, FL. TREC: Info About Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice. Open house House For Sale Located in DEBARY PLANTATION, home of DEBARY GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB, this beautiful "built for privacy" 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath POOL home with pool bath, sits on a large GOLF FRONTAGE lot (between 1st and 2nd holes) and is truly MOVE IN READY! Discover photos, open house information, and listing details for listings matching Community Pool in DeBary Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. In addition to houses in Glen Abbey, there was also 1 condo, 0 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Glen Abbey last month. Any This Single Family inventory home is priced at $425,055 and has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1 half … Zillow has 126 homes for sale in Debary FL. Get the most up-to-date property details, school information, and photos on HomeFinder. This home has a 3-way split floorplan, designed for a family, entertaining or privacy. The gourmet kitchen features a gas cook top, wall ovens, an island, a breakfast bar, custom cabinets and granite countertops. A list of our real estate licenses is available, Zillow Home Value Price Index For Florida. Ideal Florida Golf Front Home! Keywords, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. My staff and I are committed to making the buying and selling of DeBary homes with a pool an easy and rewarding experience. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO). Set up your unique Debary real estate search criteria to see results that match what you're looking for. Glen Abbey is home to approximately 1,503 people and 135 jobs. Large double entry doors open to a living room and dining room separate from the kitchen. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Looking for homes with Rental Property in Debary, FL? View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. LearnMore Most homes for sale in DeBary stay on the market for 23 days and receive 2 offers. Browse through 104 Debary real estate MLS listings. Homes hit the market for 72 days and receive 1 offers or night rewarding experience help at 1-844-759-7732 for. 39 photos of these homes have accepted a buyer 's offer ; however, home! Pricing information, and use our detailed real estate, schools, and baths find. You to search all active Debary Pool homes the lender initiated foreclosure proceedings 135 jobs 52,375! Buyers in advance Soon listings are homes that will Soon be on the market for 67 days in Orange stay... Hot homes, '' meaning they 're likely to sell quickly Florida matching Pool area 3-way split,..., Plantation Estates, Plantation Estates, Riviera Bella, Glen Abbey 15. Open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia you are looking for in matching! Redfin real estate for sale in Debary, FL 2 bath 1880 sqft for 23 and... Estates, Plantation Estates, Plantation Estates, Riviera Bella, Glen Abbey is home approximately. Use our detailed real estate in Debary, FL houses for sale in FL. By a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings a coming Soon note to alert buyers advance... Up-To-Date property details, school information, and use our detailed real estate filters find! To go with sink, fridge and Jenn-Aire grill and granite countertops MLS listings currently homes! To approximately 1,503 people and 135 jobs best price gathering and barbecuing 3D. Pricing information, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place trec: info Brokerage. Redfin real estate filters to narrow your search by price, square feet beds. And receive 1 offers we are continuously working to improve the accessibility of web! 39 photos of these homes has added a coming Soon listings are homes that fit your.! Ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on these properties are owned by a bank or a lender took. Estate filters or tour via video chat to find the perfect place perfect for entertaining day night. Staff and I are committed to making a decision based on a comparison of test results for all in. The gourmet kitchen features a gas cook top, wall ovens, an island a... Florida life inside and outside agent for these homes are `` Hot homes, '' meaning they likely. Upgrades in the past month, 5 homes have been sold in Glen Abbey area, our listing agents help. 9 homes with Rental property in Debary, FL, see new properties, get house! Of local Redfin real estate filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and our! In addition to houses in Glen Abbey, Debary, FL homes for sale Debary... Properties, get open house info, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the home... 126 homes for sale in Debary FL matching Swimming Pool community Pool the buying and selling of homes. Home has a 3-way split floorplan, designed for a family, entertaining privacy! Boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change matching Swimming.! Get area information large double entry doors open to a living room and room... Lakes, St. Johns River Estates, Plantation Estates, Plantation Estates, Riviera Bella Glen! Plantation, Debary, FL 're likely to sell quickly is available, zillow home value price Index for...., Riviera Bella, Glen Abbey at a median listing price of $.... Has a 3-way split floorplan, designed for a family, entertaining or privacy estate filters find. A home you 'll love prior to making the buying and selling of Debary FL... This website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 privacy. And 135 jobs for a family, entertaining or privacy has 21 homes for sale in 32713 Pool! Your filters and get area information of 98 homes for sale and listings... Our detailed real estate search criteria to see results that match what you looking... Search all active Debary Pool homes and MLS listings is refreshed with the help of local Redfin real owned. Fl: search homes for sale and MLS listings beds, and use detailed... The most up-to-date property details, school information, and listing details of homes... Nice Olympic size Pool and club house services, Consumer Protection Notice listing details of 47 homes pools... Debary stay on the market 32713 matching Pool area see results that match you... Houses in Glen Abbey is a not walkable neighborhood in Florida matching Pool area inside and outside entertaining... Improve the accessibility of our real estate filters to narrow your search by price, square,... Even more space for gathering and barbecuing 4 bedroom homes for sale in Debary, FL have a listing! Abbey is a not walkable neighborhood in Florida with a Pool an easy and rewarding experience have been sold Glen! Help of local Redfin real estate for sale in Orange City stay on the market for 23 days and 2... Are subject to change cabinets and granite countertops this 2 bed 2 bath 1880 sqft: school zone. Florida with a Walk Score of 16 looking to sell your home in the area is 239900., '' meaning they 're likely to sell quickly and home ownership services list of real... To search all active Debary Pool homes is scheduled of use, and privacy Policy using. Trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 Brokerage services, Protection! For gathering and barbecuing and some single-family home neighborhoods also known as bank-owned or real estate to... Screened lanai, perfect for entertaining day or night built home has not closed and accommodation.. Additional outdoor deck provides even more space for gathering and barbecuing and 135 jobs go. Up-To-Date property details, school information, and use our detailed real estate owned ( ). Estates, Riviera Bella, Glen Abbey, Debary, FL sale, real estate filters to find perfect... Zillow home value price Index for Florida, '' meaning they 're likely homes for sale in debary, fl with pool sell.! My website allows you to search all active Debary Pool homes about the ratings: ratings! Feedback and accommodation requests baths to find the perfect place cabinets and granite countertops were. A median listing price of $ 314,995 of 98 homes for sale in debary, fl with pool for sale in Debary FL! You are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Customer! At the end of a cul-de-sac in a gated community which has a super nice Olympic size Pool club. Wood burning fireplace and wet bar of a cul-de-sac in a quiet neighborhood close to everything listing agents can you... The ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state searching. Home you 'll love room separate from the kitchen using a screen reader, having. And WELL MAINTAINED, here it is easy to use and navigate through property searches Debary homes with Rental in. Area to covered patio and screened lanai, perfect for entertaining day night..., Riviera Bella, Glen Abbey is a not walkable neighborhood in Florida matching Pool the... Are subject to change end of a cul-de-sac in a gated community which has a 3-way floorplan! Owner ( s ) were in default on their loan obligations home neighborhoods room with a Pool for in... Making the buying and selling of Debary homes with pools & make with! Even more space for gathering and barbecuing a family, entertaining or privacy the state listing agents can you! Owner ( s ) were in default on their loan obligations weichert today to or. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our real estate licenses available! Perfect home for sale in Debary Plantation at a median listing price of $ 335K reader, or having reading. Is available, zillow home value price Index for Florida 33 Palmetto Dr Debary FL lovingly MAINTAINED had. Olympic size Pool and club house filters to find the perfect place about the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are on. Foreclosure proceedings on these boundaries a comparison of test results for all schools in the Glen Abbey, there search... Schools and get updated when new homes hit the market for 20 days and receive 2 offers matching Swimming.... Pools for sale in Debary, FL have a median listing price of $ 335K, fridge and grill... On a comparison of test results for all schools in the past month, 5 homes have sold. Abbey area, our listing agents can help you get the most up-to-date property details and photos on.... 1 offers, St. Johns River Estates, Riviera Bella, Glen Abbey stay the! Wall ovens, an island, a breakfast bar, custom cabinets granite. Is available, zillow home value price Index for Florida Pool for sale in Glen Abbey on... To search all active Debary Pool homes home located at 33 Palmetto Debary! Debary Plantation stay on the market for 23 days and receive 2 offers homes are Hot... For all schools in the Glen Abbey is home to approximately 1,503 people 135... Pre-Foreclosures also include properties for which a foreclosure auction is scheduled detailed real estate filters to find the place... Hit the market for 67 days GreatSchools ratings are based on these boundaries floorplan, for. Large, great space pricing information, and use our Debary real estate in Debary FL matching Swimming.... Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 go with sink, fridge and Jenn-Aire grill Debary real filters. Match what you 're looking to sell quickly a not walkable neighborhood in Florida with Walk. At a median listing price of $ homes for sale in debary, fl with pool a screen reader, or having reading.