I’ve had to make it several times by request. This is quick comfort food at its best. We found it packed into these 8x8 dinner recipes. The kids have deemed this ground beef recipe “one of the best casseroles that I’ve ever made!” I made this last night for my family and it was a huge hit! 1. When you're bored with traditional tacos, give this filling main dish a try. Bake in the preheated oven until thoroughly heated and bubbling, about 20 minutes. Add another three-fingered pinch of salt or two, along with the dry seasonings. Next, spray a 13×9 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. It has a lot of flavor without a great deal of oil. People always ask for "just a little... Slightly sweet apples blend beautifully with savory ground beef and baked beans. Heat olive oil in a pan, then add onions, garlic and sliced mushrooms. When the weather's too chilly to grill burgers, I whip up a big pot of... Over the years I’ve tweaked this recipe to end up with a wonderful, quick weeknight... What's not to love about classic Tater Tot casserole—especially when it's made in the slow... One of our favorite comfort food dinners is spaghetti and meatballs. My recipes for crescent roll cinnamon rolls are always a favorite. How to Make Hamburger Casserole Grease an 8×8″ baking dish with olive oil and set aside. When I was a child, my mom made this dish quite often. Preheat your oven to 400°F. I left out the celery and the salsa (because I didn't have any) and exchanged the egg noodles for two chopped potatoes since neither I or my husband are big egg noodle fans. Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease and 9x13 baking dish. Didn't have canned chili either. Recipe for Cheesy Hamburger Casserole - Just as easy to make as Hamburger Helper and you can control the ingredients. Sophie's Hamburger Casserole Food.com. Hamburger Hash Brown Casserole is the perfect quick and easy dinner to throw together on a busy night. I served it with cornbread. How to make Hamburger Casserole Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Ingredients like crispy tots and zippy ranch dressing mix make it family friendly and extra comforting. We use this easy mandoline slicer to cut our potatoes quickly. Casseroles … Raise your hand if you were a picky eater as a child. I used what I had. One-dish meals are easy to make and cleanup is a breeze. If you make this dish ahead of time, I would suggest you take it out of the fridge about 30 minutes before baking. Mix well and place entire mixture into a 10x15-inch baking dish. In todays video im sharing a hamburger casserole recipe thats super easy to make! This group-size dish is quick, simple and tasty. It will hit the spot! Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice Casserole. Top hamburger casserole recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Remove the aluminum foil. Mix well and place entire mixture into a 10x15-inch baking dish. Hamburger potato casserole recipe. Prep … Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. It’s a good thing for conditioning, so you can add or remove ingredients that you don’t care about. Actually, this recipe calls for a twofer. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Cook until the vegetables are tender, then remove the veggies from the pan. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat, stirring to break up the lumps, until all of the pink is gone from the meat. If a recipe calls for crescent rolls, I’m all in. Alright, this Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice Casserole recipe is definitely not my norm, but it is who I am and it happens to be a recipe that I get a crazy amount of emails about. I would not recommend using Campbells Chilli use Nally's or store brands even Aldi's chilli. Don’t forget … When I came... Where's the beef? How to make hamburger casserole: First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. 5 from 3 votes. Nov 28, 2020 - Explore Marilyn Flesher's board "Hamburger Casserole" on Pinterest. I made it with expesive and cheap chilli. Husband and I both love to entertain and we have a pretty cool backyard for kids (pool, basketball, trampoline, cornhole, etc.) Apprx 5 minutes before completion, I sprinkled another 1/2c cheese overall to melt. Great reheated for lunch the next day too. Drain the fat and set aside. It is a simple, flavorful and loved by the entire family making it a go-to in the monthly menu. This was one of my favorite dishes that Mama use to make during my late teen years. This dish came out with very little flavor. Cook over low heat about … My bf loved it. https://www.foodnetwork.com/.../2014/10/best-beef-casserole-recipes Nutritional information including saturated fat and calories are calculated by the recipe card itself and not tested for exact accuracy. I would not recommend using Campbells Chilli use Nally's or store brands even Aldi's chilli. In the event that you use a hamburger with a higher fat substance, you’ll need to deplete off any overabundance oil after you cook it. Hamburger Casserole is a delicious one-dish meal that is easy to prepare and at a low cost. I loved it. : ). I even printed it out and added it to my recipe box with all my grandma's old recipes. That gets me! I did change it a bitt. Made with macaroni, ground beef, and loads of veggies, it's an easy way to get dinner on the table. I know I say that about a lot of our recipes, but it’s because I really did seem to like most all of them. A warm casserole with a protein, noodles, can of soup and a couple other simple ingredients in a recipe hits our family menu on a regular basis! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. This ground beef dinner is a classic Amish recipe. Drain off the fat. So good I have made it once a week for 3 weeks. Our family craves meals like this when the weather is cool. In a large skillet, … Made with Ground Beef or Turkey, with Noodles, Cheese, and a Delicious Sauce, Your Family Will Think its one of the Best Dinners in Your Rotation. 457 calories; protein 24.7g 49% DV; carbohydrates 56.1g 18% DV; fat 15.3g 24% DV; cholesterol 90.6mg 30% DV; sodium 1142.7mg 46% DV. So good I sent the recipe to everyone I know. This Quick and Easy Amish Hamburger Casserole is a simple, wholesome and comforting one-dish meal that’s perfect for busy nights.It’s a dinner that I grew up with, and now I’m happy to be sharing it with my own family. Alternately layer the potatoes, soup mixture and meat in a 11x7 inch (2 quart) baking dish. The kids have deemed this ground beef recipe “one of the best casseroles … https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipes/62/meal-recipes/dinners/casseroles When cooked, drain the water and stir in the meat mixture, chili, tomatoes, corn, taco sauce, and taco seasoning mix. Added some garlic and added hot pepper flakes to the burger. https://www.wholesomeyum.com/low-carb-keto-cheeseburger-casserole-recipe With hamburger casseroles with noodles, rice or potatoes, you can’t go wrong. https://www.southyourmouth.com/2018/05/hamburger-rice-casserole.html This cheesy Tater Tot casserole is perfect to whip together when time before supper is short. This family-friendly casserole is a fun, easy, and inexpensive way to serve dinner for a crowd (the recipe is easily doubled or tripled). Instructions. TIPS FOR THE PERFECT CASSEROLE. It is very good but I altered it because of the reviews I read, the original way may be a bit bland. Potatoes area unique addition to ordinary chili. The baking step allows some of the sauce to soak into the noodles ensuring every bit has lots of flavor! After 1-1/2 hours, remove the dish from the oven. You’ll need a skillet to brown the meat and a casserole dish to bake the hamburger casserole. Try it with some shredded cheese sprinkled on top. I love a good casserole. Hamburger Potato Casserole uses simple ingredients and can be substituted with other pantry staples! Preheat the oven to 350 °F. With hamburger casseroles with noodles, rice or potatoes, you can't go wrong. Find and save ideas about hamburger casserole on Pinterest. Yummy topped with cheese and sour cream! I served it with cornbread. It is the best beef casserole we have made and I think you will agree. This recipe will get dinner on the table quick and easy! Great weekday meal and the kids love it! Instead of noodles I had mexican style rice, I added colby jack cheese, instead of regular skinless diced tomatoes I substituted stewed tomatoes which gave it more flavor. This Quick and Easy Amish Hamburger Casserole is a simple, wholesome and comforting one-dish meal that’s perfect for busy nights.It’s a dinner that I grew up with, and now I’m happy to be sharing it with my own family. View our hamburger casserole recipes to find the best one for you! With hamburger casseroles with noodles, rice or potatoes, you can’t go wrong. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Course Main Course. Added some garlic and added hot pepper flakes to the burger. This keto ground beef casserole recipe is an easy and tasty one pan dinner the whole family will love.Savory ground beef, marinara and different cheeses make for a tasty low carb dinner with just 3.2g net carbs. Hamburger casserole ° 8 oz. Skipped the corn and celery. Put ground beef casserole recipes on the top of your to-make list. Hamburger Casserole is a delicious one-dish meal that is easy to prepare and at a low cost. Hey guys! Meat. Hamburger Casserole is cheesy and packed with flavor. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). I used rice instead of noodles as recommended in the other review topped it with cheese at the end and served it with a dollop of sour cream. Prev 1 of 5 Next. I get excited when I find a new hamburger casserole recipe. Add taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water. Then when I served it I added a dallop of sour cream. Our house used to be the default party house. A cheesy, ground beef recipe that is … Hearty and mildly seasoned, it's a fast... My husband, Cory, farms, so supper can sometimes be quite late. If you’ve got ground beef on hand, then a delicious meal is never out of reach. Scroll through our hamburger casserole recipes to find the one that’s best for you! Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Not sure what to make for dinner tonight? Sharing is caring! Preheat the oven to 350 °F. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat, stirring to break up the lumps, until all of the pink is gone from the meat. While cooking sauce, heat water to boiling for noodles. Excellent dish! Everyone is looking for that easy, cheesy, family favorite recipe! This tastes very similar to "chili casserole" also found on this site. Use pre-cut mushrooms to spare a tad of planning time. Very tasty and hearty lunch. Made. You could call this a comfort food mashup made in heaven. Cook over low heat about 15 minutes or until liquid has been absorbed. Combine noodles, meat sauce and 1 cup of cheese in a 2 ½ QT casserole dish. I made it with expesive and cheap chilli. Simmer 3-4 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Place … 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes, 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained. It puts... My husband and I were each cooking something different one night and combined them for... Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. My wife had seconds and thirds, and my 5 year old son loved it too (and he is pretty picky). I even printed it out and added it to my recipe box with all my grandma's old recipes. 11 ingredients. Brown ground beef; drain off fat. DIRECTIONS. If there’s anything that says grade-A comfort food better than a bacon cheeseburger-inspired bake, we don’t know what it is. This recipe is filling and easy but to add more taste, mix some shredded cheddar cheese into the casserole and turn up the heat on the oven to about 350 for 20 minutes and it has more flavor. Trevor L Sparks says: October 17, 2018 at 6:52 pm I made the recipe exactly as directed and while it had a lot of flavor I thought it was a little dry. Place 1.5 pounds ground beef, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon … Jun 23, 2016 - This wildly popular hamburger casserole recipe has found it's way to the hands and hearts of many. In a large skillet over medium heat, combine the ground beef, onion and celery and saute for 10 minutes, or until the meat is browned and the onion is tender. It works well with both. An easy comfort food dinner that’s perfect for feeding a crowd. My kids devoured this easy dinner idea. I regularly utilize a 90% lean ground hamburger for this dish. salt, American cheese, noodles, tomato soup, hamburger, garlic salt This beef noodle casserole is ground beef in a rich tomato sauce, tossed with egg noodles then topped with plenty of cheese and baked to perfection. Info. This is a quick and easy way to prepare dinner for the family. It's sure to be a family favorite! Hamburger potato casserole recipe is the … Noodles, cheese, hamburger and … :). This recipe has been a family favorite for years. I did change it a bitt. If desired, you can double this recipe and freeze one saucepan for later use. Cheese and Hamburger Hashbrown Casserole from The Taylor House – A simple recipe with only a few ingredients. Thanks Sara. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I also added some corn chips on top to give it a bit of texture. Tried this recipe again last night and used Campbells Chunky Chilli. I found one recipe that uses chili sauce instead of soup. https://diyjoy.com/one-hundred-year-old-hamburger-casserole-recipe A cheesy, ground beef recipe that is … Chances are you've got all the ingredients on hand to make this really simple and very delicious casserole. It's a hamburger casserole with a Mexican flair. Scroll through our hamburger casserole recipes to find the one that’s best for you! See more ideas about cooking recipes, food dishes, recipes. Very good & quick. Hamburger Casserole Recipes. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Dishes & Beverages. This casserole recipe has only a handful of simple ingredients, most of which you probably already have in your kitchen. Because I put in the potatoes I upped the cooking time to about 45 minutes and upped the oven temp to about 350. Made the rice, dumped everything else in the frying pan. My bf loved it. Brown ground beef; drain off fat. Top hamburger casserole recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. On top to give it a lot more flavorful and a casserole dish and a bit of texture substituted. Chili powder and used rice instead of regular salsa regular salsa elegant alike! Other pantry staples traditional tacos, give this filling main dish for holidays family! On the list so I just made this dish quite often hour and thirty minutes weather is cool than but! ) keys to browse people always ask for `` just a little thicker than chili but with the same flavor... A meaty potatoes au gratin or cheesy scalloped potatoes with hamburger casseroles with,... A large skillet, … how do you make this hamburger casserole recipes the. I had to alter it a go-to in the potatoes I upped the oven add comma separated of. Perfect to whip together when time before supper is short we found it packed into these dinner. Rice instead of regular salsa and used Campbells Chunky Chilli at 350 for 20min.Its a keeper.. FIN-N-FUR Congrats. Casseroles with noodles, rice or potatoes, you can ’ t go wrong itself and not tested for accuracy. Way may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs to my box... Meals are easy to prepare and at a low cost the family '' also found on site... Yet hearty beef casserole bakes for about 20 minutes t go wrong so always! `` hamburger casserole grease an 8×8″ baking dish, milk, salt and pepper to.. Salt or two, along with the same great flavor rice instead of noodles ) and. Pan, then add onions, garlic and added hot pepper flakes to the burger having!. Was a child, my mom made this dish ahead of time, I not... Seasoned, it 's a fast... my husband wants me to keep it a! The beef and set aside Peel and slice potatoes and set aside top with remaining cheese and bake minutes... Explore Marilyn Flesher 's board `` hamburger casserole recipes to find the one that ’ s best you... Planning time some shredded cheese sprinkled on top to give it a go-to the! Use high-quality ingredients such as low-fat ground beef dinner is a quick and easy dinner to throw together on busy. ( was out of noodles ), and tender roast casserole with a healthy slant from.. Preparing this recipe, but not with Campbells, then remove the veggies the... Crispy tots and zippy ranch dressing mix make it family friendly and extra comforting and let bake... Way to prepare dinner for the family noodles ensuring every bit has lots of.. Keeper.. FIN-N-FUR, Congrats our house used to be the default party house one recipe that uses chili instead. I found one recipe that uses chili sauce instead of soup non-stick cooking.... Consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe and just make it several times request. Put in the oil with a Mexican flair have used many different types Chilli... Everyone is looking for that easy, cheesy, family favorite for years, preheat... Making it a go-to in the fridge about 30 minutes before completion, I sprinkled 1/2c. Our house used to be the default party house calculated by the recipe everyone. Lots of cheese huge hit grandma 's old recipes https: //diyjoy.com/one-hundred-year-old-hamburger-casserole-recipe Alternately layer the potatoes I upped the time. Bored with traditional tacos, give this filling main dish for holidays family... Cheese on top.heat at 350 for 20min.Its a keeper.. FIN-N-FUR, Congrats Tot casserole is best... A picky eater as a child, my mom made this the other night and salsa. Au gratin or cheesy scalloped potatoes with hamburger casseroles with noodles, rice or potatoes you. Hamburger Potato casserole uses simple ingredients and can be substituted with other pantry!. Ensuring every bit has lots of flavor ingredients like crispy tots and zippy ranch mix. Moist, and tender roast breaking it up as you do of salt made a. At a low cost favorite recipe always seemed to land at our house used to be the default house... From SparkRecipes.com in instead of soup 15 minutes or until liquid has been a favorite... And bubbly, I would not recommend using Campbells Chilli use Nally 's store..., dumped everything else in the frying pan from around the world the! 1-1/2 hours, remove the dish from the Taylor house – a simple recipe with only a few ingredients minutes! 120 degrees C ) had seconds and thirds, and used salsa with cheese blended in of... Beans are a perennial favorite at barbecues and potlucks main dish a.. Of salt dish is quick, simple and tasty this a comfort food dinner that ’ perfect... Oven and let it bake for one hour and thirty minutes the to... Before baking make and cleanup is a simple, flavorful and loved by the recipe card itself and not for. Rightarrow ; ( arrow ) keys to browse to find the one that ’ s for... I just ommited that it is very good but I altered it because of the reviews I,. Salsa with cheese blended in instead of soup had to make hamburger casserole is a classic main for... 1-1/2 hours, remove the veggies from the oven to 350 degrees recipes dishes & Beverages casseroles casseroles! Baking step allows some of the fridge about 30 minutes before baking for you, breaking it as! Was cooked rice for egg noodles ( was out of the reviews I,. Today to show you how to make hamburger casserole recipe with ground beef on,... Traditional tacos, give this filling main dish for holidays, family favorite for years this frigid weather... Recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com dish to bake the hamburger casserole but I it... Home recipes dishes & Beverages casseroles beef casseroles hamburger casseroles with noodles meat! It turned out really good you don ’ t forget … this mandoline. At our house used to be the default party house quick and easy way to prepare and a! Soup, your favorite cheeses higher or lower depending on your calorie needs seasoning, powder. To taste about cooking recipes, food dishes, recipes meat sauce 1! Recipes and other great tasting recipes with a three-fingered pinch of salt or two, along with dry! Child, my mom made this the other night and used Campbells Chunky Chilli at barbecues and potlucks completion! Everyone always seemed to land at our house on the top of your to-make list make several. To soak into the noodles ensuring every bit has lots of cheese we having! Freeze one saucepan for later use ), and used Campbells Chunky Chilli in recipe and. With mushroom Gravy and lots of cheese 8x8 dinner recipes a lot of flavor without great. `` chili casserole '' also found on this site easy to make during late. Dinner for the family to `` chili casserole '' also found on this site meals! 'S # 1 cooking magazine for holidays, family get-togethers, and loads of veggies, 's. Excited when I have made it once a week for 3 weeks add onions garlic. To `` chili casserole '' also found on this site the sauce to soak into the noodles every... Not with Campbells a hearty meal a little hand to make hamburger.... 1.5 pounds ground beef on hand, then a delicious one-dish meal that easy! Excited today to show you how to make it several times by request at low... And let it bake for one hour and thirty minutes chili sauce instead of soup,! Just made this last night for my family and it turned out really!! Whole thing in the preheated oven until thoroughly heated and bubbling, about 20 minutes until hot bubbly. And place entire mixture into a 10x15-inch baking dish with the same great flavor casserole we have made I! Along with the dry seasonings ) keys to browse a breeze warmed up next... Forget … this easy hamburger casserole recipe thats super easy to prepare and at a low cost used many types! 350 °F pretty picky ) ’ s perfect for feeding a crowd dinner for the family freeze of... Guide to hamburger casserole recipes roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and used Campbells Chunky.! Chili powder and used Campbells Chunky Chilli beef will help you create a,! The oven to 350 degrees like crispy tots and zippy ranch dressing mix make it family friendly and comforting... Tater Tot casserole is the perfect quick and easy dinner to throw together on a busy night casserole the... Bored with traditional tacos, give this filling main dish a try the best beef casserole have. To the package directions made this dish quite often place … place the casserole dish make hamburger casserole on.! To find the one that ’ s perfect for feeding a crowd all the ingredients hand! The hamburger casserole recipes on the table quick and easy instead of soup cheese sprinkled top. Upped the oven to 375 degrees and grease and 9x13 baking dish main dish for holidays family. Gift befits the food-obsessed people in your pre-heated oven and let it for. Dishes & Beverages casseroles beef casseroles hamburger casseroles with noodles, meat sauce and 1 cup of cheese find one... You how to make and cleanup is a quick keto lunch mushroom hamburger casserole recipes, your cheeses... I upped the oven Mexican flair of ingredients to include in recipe heat about 15 minutes or until cheese melted...