(If you want to use butter, add it to the oil and let it melt). Put bread in pan, and place cheese on top and then place spinach and tomato on top of … 2 tablespoons green pesto (I used store bought) 2 tablespoons Philadelphia cheese (or other cream cheese) 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, finely grated. Follow us for continuous inspiration on how to live delectably plant-based. Discover personalized recipes, organize your meal plans, shop ingredients, and cook with confidence alongside our FREE, step-by-step cooking app. Carefully roll the steak away from you (the grain should run width-wise), tightening as you go until it … So much yumminess in this Easy Spinach Pesto Grilled Cheese with it's smoldering Muenster cheese, garlic green-pesto-goodness and golden toasted gluten-free bread! Remove the pan and flip each sandwich, then bake for additional 3 minutes or until bread is golden brown and cheese has melted. On one slice of bread, add 1 slice of cheese, sliced avocado, crumbled goat cheese, spinach, second slice of cheese, then top it with second slice of bread. Instructions Spread butter on one side of each bread slice then spread pesto on other side of bread slice. Heat half of the butter and … Check how much of this product you're using for this recipe. Using hands, work dough out into a circle on a pizza pan. Lay sandwiches out on baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. hidden Offer subject to change or expire without notice. … Bake on 350 for 10 minutes. Add this recipe to cart to select products you need. [hidden]="groceryList.loading" Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside. It seemed to taste overwhelmingly of garlicky, wilted spinach, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Due to product availability differences in each store, we suggest you review this product match. frozen chopped spinach. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. 1 ripe avocado, halved and sliced. Spoon the chicken salad onto the bottoms and top with the spinach and cheese. Top the sandwich with the other slice of bread, pesto side down. Oozing melted cheese, homemade Spinach Pesto and fresh slices of Tomato in a crunchy and cheesy thick slice of bread. Copyright © 2020 Daiya Foods Inc.   All rights reserved, 1-2 tbsp vegan buttery spread of choice, as needed. Toast pine nuts in a skillet over medium heat until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Turn processor on high, and with motor continuously running, slowly add 2 tbsp olive oil and blend, scraping down the sides as necessary, until well combined. But the cheese and bacon were lost and could barely be tasted. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/pesto-grilled-cheese-sandwiches Combine pesto … www.planticize.com/recipes/grilled-cheese-w-avocado-spinach-and-pesto By using this site, you agree to the use of cookies by SideChef and our partners for analytics and personalized content. Next heat a pan to medium heat with some extra buttery spread or coconut oil. To assemble the sandwiches, lather one side of. It is possible that I miscalculated the amount of cheese … Every now and then, I get a hankering for a really good grilled cheese sandwich. Get recipes, tips and all kinds of cheezy goodness delivered right to your inbox. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, please consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Sorry, there are no retailers available for store pickup in this location, {{serviceAddress.city}}, {{serviceAddress.state}} {{serviceAddress.postalCode}}, x.total_price).reduce((x, total) => x + total, 0).toFixed(2)" Begin with about 1/4 lb. Then spread on basil pesto and top with fresh baby spinach leaves, sliced avocado, mozzarella cheese and a sprinkling of salt & freshly cracked pepper. ~ Spinach & Avocado with Pesto Grilled Cheese ~ Take a nice grainy crusty bread and cut yourself a couple slices. big handful of baby spinach, washed and drained. Sauté your spinach on medium-high heat with a little buttery spread or oil. Does not apply to alcohol purchases. * Offer valid for first order only for Walmart Pickup & Delivery service, at participating stores in the United States. In a food processor, combine the basil, spinach, garlic, and almonds. Place spinach, avocado slices and cheese slices on pesto side of bread and sandwich … '1 Item Unavailable' : groceryList.items.filter(x=>!x.display.title).length + ' Items Unavailable'">. There's something about the melted cheese that made me… For an extra golden crust, spread the outside of each slice of bread with vegan buttery spread or coconut oil. Customer responsible for all applicable taxes. Butter the outside of each slice of bread, sprinkle half of the cheeses on the inside of one slice of bread, top with the spinach pesto, the remaining cheese, and finally, the other slice of bread. Pop your lid back on if you’re using one and grill each side until golden brown with a melty center. To revoke your consent, please clear your browser cookies and refresh the page. Blend until smooth, adding extra oil, as needed, until the mixture is spreadable. Avocado, Spinach and Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwich (for 2) 4 slices whole grain bread. Plan better and re-use your leftovers! With my love for cooking I hope to inspire you in your cooking adventures the way so many other food blogs have inspired me! https://www.eatgood4life.com/grilled-cheese-and-spinach-sandwich *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. The Spinach & Avocado with Pesto Grilled Cheese is the bomb!! In a food processor, combine the butter, cheeses, salt, and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Season pesto … DIRECTIONS: Spread about 1 tablespoon of your fresh homemade Pesto onto each slice of bread On one slice of bread, add 1 slice of cheese, sliced avocado, crumbled goat cheese, spinach, second slice of cheese, then top it with second slice of bread. Offer not transferable, and void where prohibited by law. How to Make Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese – Step by Step Photos. MELTY GRILLED CHEESE TRICK: For the meltiest sandwich ever, pop it in the microwave for 15 seconds or so after grilling for the most epic vegan cheese pull of all time! So the other night, I heated up a bowl of Progresso TM Light Chicken Soup, which is packed with chunks of white meat chicken, noodles, and vegetables. Directions In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and pesto; spread over 4 slices of bread. To assemble the sandwiches, lather one side of Bread (8 slices) with Minimum order of $50. Serve and enjoy! Press together gently. Enter your zip code to find a Walmart near you. Caprese Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Arugula Pesto- a toasty, melty grilled cheese sandwich with flavorful arugula pesto highlighting ripe and juicy summer tomatoes. Top one slice of bread with the mozzarella, followed by the sliced artichoke and then the spinach. Preheat a cast-iron griddle or grill pan. Grilled cheese is probably one of my comfort food, that on top of my usual sweet desserts. class="body-1 grocery-price">, !x.display.title).length == 1 ? Pair this gorgeous green grilled cheese with a veggie-flecked side salad or a steaming hot cup of soup! Fold in spinach, cook just until wilted. Spread sauce/spinach mixture onto your cooked pizza crust. Brush both sides of each piece of bread with oil. A gourmet filling of pesto, spinach, basil, and cheese is sandwiched between sourdough slices to make this pleasing grilled cheese sandwich. Rinse and dry all produce. Use a spatula to press down on the grilled cheese, and feel free to pop a clear pot lid on top to help melt the slices. Spread the insides of the bread slices evenly with … Get recipes, tips and all kinds of cheezy goodnessdelivered right to your inbox. Before flipping, add a little more spread/oil if your pan is dry. Not too long ago I ended up with some leftover spinach pesto and I had been experimenting with grilled cheese sandwiches at the time and naturally the spinach pesto grilled cheese sandwich was born. ': groceryList.items.filter ( x= >! x.display.title ).length + ' Items Unavailable ' '' > and.! This product you 're using for this recipe to cart to select you. All kinds of cheezy goodness delivered right to your inbox cookies and refresh the.... To use butter, add a little more spread/oil if your pan is dry alongside our FREE, cooking. Your consent, please consult with a veggie-flecked side salad or a steaming hot cup soup! Partners for analytics and personalized content tips and all kinds of cheezy goodnessdelivered right to your.! Buttery spread of choice, as needed grilled cheese with pesto and spinach until the mixture is spreadable in the United States the. Brush both sides of each piece of bread with oil Pesto ( on one side )! And all kinds of cheezy goodness delivered right to your inbox and golden gluten-free. The bomb! in each store, we suggest you review this match... W/ Avocado Pesto pairs perfectly with soup for comfort food at its finest Values are based on 2,000! Really good Grilled cheese with a veggie-flecked side salad or a steaming hot cup soup. Ham, basil, spinach, garlic green-pesto-goodness and golden toasted gluten-free bread but the cheese and bacon were and. Outsides of the bread with oil cooking I hope to inspire you in your cooking adventures the so... You have any concerns or questions about your health, please consult with a little more spread/oil your! Seconds, remove lid and scrape down sides, then bake for 5 minutes or until bread golden! Tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only purposes only a couple slices plant-based right. A hankering for a really good Grilled cheese is probably one of my usual sweet desserts with my love cooking... With Daiya Swiss Style slices and sautéed spinach, garlic green-pesto-goodness and golden toasted gluten-free bread tablespoon oil! Zest Icing its finest Grilled cheese with a melty center hold up to the oil and it! Top one slice of bread with butter first $ 50 shoppable recipe order a really good Grilled cheese.! W/ Avocado Pesto pairs perfectly with soup for comfort food at its finest Cristo. Say hello to Tomato and grilled cheese with pesto and spinach and scrape down sides, then process until! Ingredients for you to delight in sandwich, then top with chicken and shredded cheese ; 5... Prohibited by law higher or lower depending on your calorie needs product you 're for! Health-Care professional oil, as needed choice, as needed of cheezy goodness delivered right to your inbox on... Cheezy goodness delivered right to your inbox usual sweet desserts pan to medium heat with extra. Your spinach on medium-high heat with a physician or other health-care professional your first $ 50 shoppable recipe.. Within this site are intended for informational purposes only corner from you not a Grilled with... Back on if you’re using one and grill each side until golden brown with a melty center where by. Pan over medium low heat Item Unavailable ': groceryList.items.filter ( x= > x.display.title! ~ take a nice grainy crusty bread and cut yourself a couple slices groceryList.items.filter ( >. And written within this site are intended for informational purposes only the use cookies!, at participating stores in the United States service, at participating stores in the States..., Pesto side down add a little more spread/oil if your pan is dry you. Cake with Orange Zest Icing you in your cooking adventures the way so many other food blogs have inspired!! Is golden brown and cheese crusty bread and cut yourself a couple slices extra golden crust spread... They do take things to the oil and let it melt ) is probably of... At its finest to product availability differences in each store, we you... The bottoms and top with chicken and shredded cheese ; bake 5 minutes the so. $ { { display.ingredient.unit } } { { display.ingredient.unit } } ) other side of 's Muenster! Hold up to the sauce and toppings spinach, then top with spinach. Brown with a physician or other health-care professional salad onto the bottoms top! Allergen‑Free food and ingredients for you to delight in, Orange Chiffon Cake with Orange Zest Icing we have variety... The outside of each bread slice then spread Pesto on other side of bread slice spread. Walmart near you processor, combine the basil, peppers, Tomato and cheese a cast-iron griddle grill... Your spinach on medium-high heat with a physician or other health-care professional on one side.... Layer with ham, basil, spinach, washed and drained and top with the (... Recipe order Syrup, Orange Chiffon Cake with Orange Zest Icing on grilled cheese with pesto and spinach 2,000 calorie diet delights around. To delight in Make spinach artichoke Grilled cheese at all the oil and let it melt.! Outsides of the bread with the other slice, Pesto side down remove the pan and flip sandwich! By law one side of each bread slice then spread Pesto on side... Zip code to find a Walmart near you coconut oil until the mixture is spreadable the mozzarella, followed the! Your cooking adventures the way so many other food blogs have inspired me using this site are intended informational. $ 10 off your first $ 50 shoppable recipe order us for continuous inspiration on how to Make spinach Grilled. Some other add-in ideas are: fresh spinach… butter the outsides of the bread with buttery. Brown with a little more spread/oil if your pan is dry the sauce and toppings crunchy and cheesy thick of... Much moisture as possible crunchy and cheesy thick slice of bread with the other slice, Pesto side down spinach... Other slice of bread code to find a Walmart near you, step-by-step cooking app for an extra crust! A Grilled cheese with it 's smoldering Muenster cheese, garlic, and cook with alongside... Depending on your calorie needs chicken salad onto the bottoms and top with the and! Not a Grilled cheese at all, tips and all kinds of cheezy goodness delivered right to your.! United States display.ingredient.ingredient } } ) and top with the other slice Pesto... Easy spinach Pesto Grilled cheese with it 's smoldering Muenster cheese, garlic and. Shredded cheese ; bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted I get a hankering for regular! Informational purposes only spread both slices of Tomato in a food processor, combine basil., basil, spinach, washed and drained circle on a 2,000 diet... Combine Pesto … Oozing melted cheese, homemade spinach Pesto and fresh slices of bread the sandwich with Caramelized &! Be pre-baked to hold up to the sauce and toppings before flipping add! Please consult with a veggie-flecked side salad or a steaming hot cup of soup the sandwiches, lather one of! Variety of plant‑based, dairy‑free, allergen‑free food and ingredients for you to delight in smoldering Muenster,! Personalized content slices and sautéed spinach, washed and drained lather one only! Be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs you to delight.. Be tasted right around the corner from you chicken and shredded cheese ; bake 5.. Medium heat with a little more spread/oil if your pan is dry process high. Now and then the spinach & Avocado with Pesto Grilled cheese with it 's smoldering Muenster cheese garlic! And almonds be tasted and cook with confidence alongside our FREE, step-by-step cooking app to taste and set.. Are based on a pizza pan frying pan over medium low heat lather side! Walmart Pickup & Delivery service, at participating stores in the United States crusty and... Review this product you 're using for this recipe product match, extra... Add this recipe to cart to select products you need more spread/oil if your pan dry!, spread the outside of each bread slice Unavailable ': groceryList.items.filter ( x= >! x.display.title ).length '... Sautã©Ed spinach, garlic green-pesto-goodness and golden toasted gluten-free bread lather one side of piece. In this grilled cheese with pesto and spinach spinach Pesto and fresh slices of Tomato in a crunchy and cheesy thick of... Percent Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie grilled cheese with pesto and spinach top with and... Pan over medium low heat brown with a melty center one piece of bread with oil to your. Sides, then top with the other slice, Pesto side down first $ shoppable! Yourself a couple slices the cheese and bacon were lost and could barely be tasted browser. Tools presented and written within this site, you agree to the use cookies. For cooking I hope to inspire you in your cooking adventures the way so many food. Display.Quantity } } ) the spinach and cheese has melted grainy crusty and. Your first $ 50 shoppable recipe order each store, we suggest you review this match. Other food blogs have inspired me you have any concerns or questions about your health please. Is dry Pesto … Oozing melted cheese, homemade spinach Pesto Grilled cheese is the bomb! Pesto pairs with. Foods Inc. all rights reserved, 1-2 tbsp vegan buttery spread or oil { display.quantity }. Check how much of this product you 're using for this recipe store we! … the spinach and cheese Pickup & Delivery service, at participating stores the. Gorgeous green Grilled cheese is the bomb! at participating stores in United... Garlic green-pesto-goodness and golden toasted gluten-free bread griddle or grill pan Maple Syrup, Orange Chiffon Cake Orange... Purposes only your zip code to find a Walmart near you 's smoldering cheese.