Range. Range. Evolve is offering the Bamboo GTR for a price of AU$1,899 (US$1,320) and the Carbon GTR for $1,999 (US$1,390), with shipping to kick off in the first week of June. And that’s for all of the hardware on the board, including the motor plates. About Evolve GTR - Bamboo. ... Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout Checkout The 200kv motors provide a higher RPM but this comes at a cost of battery efficiency as they require 11amps more power to drive each motor. Pre-Owned. In this mode you can adjust the power to be weaker or even stronger than the stock speed mode settings that come with the R2 remote. Not sure about which particular product to go for? Both the Bamboo and Carbon series epitomise the absolute highest level of build quality, performance, and on-demand fun of all electric skateboards. For Sale Evolve { GT, GTR } Boosted Stealth { with the new tires and lights !} Get Up To 10% Off GTR Carbon Series At Evolve Skateboards . On the … This board transforms any road or path into the endless wave of your dreams. Waiting for your product is not a fun part of the shopping process – we make it as short as possibly can! The Bamboo GTR is inspired by the build quality, performance and superior comforts of a 1970’s muscle car. At Skate Connection you'll find knowledgeable skate experts, with the friendliest service in town, no matter what it is you're looking for! 8x Spacers . The Evolve GTR boards are using the same Super Carve trucks, however, it is now made through a forging process that makes them super strong. Available in both a stealthy Carbon and a flexible Bamboo version there are versatile options to cover any rider.Read More. Regular price $999.00 Sale price $999.00 Shop Now. I’m told by Evolve that the new GTR series shares no components with the 3rd generation GT series. The Carbon GTR is the epitome of sophistication in electric skateboard design, performance and build quality. Shipping and handling. In 2013 Evolve Skateboards designed the world’s first carbon fibre electric skateboard and has maintained the gold standard since. Copyright © 2020 Ride & Glide. Interchangeable wheels make them the most versatile electric skateboard on the planet. When it comes to range, Evolve has always been the best in the business, with their GTX board also having a similar range as the GTR. At Evolve Skateboards we design and manufacture top-shelf premium electric skateboards. Evolve Skateboards was born in Australia through sheer passion and obsession for finding the link between snowboarding, surfing and all things carving on land. I am 42 years old and this thing regularly makes me feel 25 again! The Carbon GTR is the epitome of sophistication in electric … Electric skateboards are truly awesome. The Carbon GTR is the epitome of sophistication in electric skateboard design, performance and build quality. Our service is very friendly and warm – you’ll love the energy, and we are very happy to work alongside a talented team who we can also call our family! Evolve Bamboo GTR Street is the latest product from Evolve Skateboards. OneWheel + XR - … The deck is a GT carbon deck, the battery and MC is from a GTR carbon board giving the board quality performnace. The Carbon GTR is the epitome of sophistication in electric skateboard design, performance and build quality. This product is only shipped within Sweden. Evolve skateboards are the worlds best electric skateboards, designed for long distance fun an adventure. Our hard-working team has worked to cultivate this range over the years, getting a great understanding of the landscape and only stocking the best products that we know will delight our customers. About Evolve GTR - Bamboo. Evolve GTR Carbon Series Street Kit Electric Skateboard 38t Fast & Torquey 107mm. After 10 years of innovation, the GTR series is the pinnacle of electronic transportation epitomising the absolute highest level of build quality, performance, and on-demand fun of electric skateboarding. The Carbon GTR is the … If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. The range of the Evolve GTR street version is 31 miles, and if you have the AT (all terrain) version, you can expect 19 miles.. Pre-Owned. If you are considering getting one, stop thinking and push the button now, you won’t regret it. Next day shipping available! Everything … Discussion in 'Electric Skateboard Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade' started by David, Sep … Boosted Stealth. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Whether you are looking to skate, scoot or anything in-between, we have a huge range of both local and international brands at the best prices. This will effect your boards range significantly. After scouring the world for the best electric skateboards Evolve was developed out of a frustration over the clumsy, oversized, heavy & low quality parts used on electric skateboards that were on the market. Boosted Stealth. An order with us is a promise of high-quality goods, great prices and the beginning of a beautiful friendship. It’s a piece of cake to place your order at the items you want with less money. Regular price $1,599.00 Sale price $1,599.00 Shop Now. Time left 4d 11h left. Evolve Electric. Worthing For riders that desire a power curve, different to ECO/PRO/GTR modes, select CUST (custom) mode on the remote, then open up the Explore by Evolve app, dial in the power curve to suit your riding style. They bring power and convenience to one of the best hobbies out there, giving you a new way to get around in style. Skate Connection; an Australian owned, family friendly skate shop that provides professional, friendly advice from industry experts, has the largest showroom with the largest range offered in one place and was created to meet needs of every skate/derby/scooter enthusiast. The Carbon GTR is the epitome of sophistication in electric skateboard design, performance and build quality. In 2013 Evolve electric skateboards designed the world’s first carbon fibre electric skateboard and has maintained the gold standard since. Boosted Mini X. Search from 26 Used Nissan Titan cars for sale, including a 2004 Nissan Titan XE, a 2006 Nissan Titan 4x4 Crew Cab, and a … In 2013 Evolve Skateboards designed the world’s first carbon fibre electric skateboard and has maintained the gold standard since. Both the Bamboo and Carbon series epitomise the absolute highest level of build quality, performance, and … After 10 years of innovation, Evolve's GTR Series is the pinnacle of premium electric transportation. A password will be sent to your email address. This allows riders of all levels to safely enjoy the product and have the ability to adjust their riding mode “in-flight” to suit changing conditions and optimise efficiency. No expense has been spared to create a ride experience like no other. The legacy it upholds not only takes that performance down roads less travelled It doesn’t matter where you are in Australia if you want to buy an electric skateboard online SkateConnection.com.au is your one-stop shop. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Nissan Versa listings in Ann Arbor, MI. The twin brushless sensored motors offer 3000W of power which drive the 7 inch all terrain pneumatic tyres creating an absolute beast of an electric street skateboard. EVOLVE GLOBAL SALE Evolve GTR to a discounted price for a limited time! The Carbon GTR is the epitome of sophistication in electric skateboard design, performance and build quality. The board has been used in … As a core business belief is to constantly ‘evolve’ are excited to offer you only the highest quality products and accessories at an affordable price. BLACK FRIDAY SALE. No expense has been spared to create a ride experience like no other. Tested and working! This means a total additional output of 22amps when using 200kv. Gasoline manufacturers have had the ability to evolve their OBD systems along with this learning process. 2x Bearings. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY 40 CFR Part 86, 89, 90, 1027, 1033, 1042, 1048, 1054, 1060, 1065, and 1068 [EPA-HQ-OAR-2005-0047; FRL-8750-3] RIN 2060-AL92 Control of Air … They definitely succeeded: when it comes to the electric skateboard Australia residents love this brand. In 2013 Evolve Skateboards designed the world’s first carbon fibre electric skateboard and has maintained the gold standard since. Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time. Introduction. Boosted Mini X. The deck is a GT carbon deck, the battery and MC is from a GTR carbon … 1 skate shop. AO4025827. This board is one of 3 ever made for a promotion in Singapore for the Fast N Furious 8 movie. REDESIGNED BATTERY TECHNOLOGY . You can now also track and share your rides, compete against the world wide community and receive over the air updates on the new Explore by Evolveapp. Check out the full spec below! Evolv for sale Evolve GTR Carbon Boards with street & All terrain kit - Very Good Condition: 556 £ | Jabra Evolve 65 Stereo Wireless Headset (UC, USB-C) - Bla| https://www.for-sale.co.uk All of the above features and many more make the Evolve Carbon GTR All Terrain electric skateboard an absolute game changer for serious riders. In this mode you can adjust the power to be weaker or even stronger than the stock speed mode settings that come with the R2 remote. Evolve Electric Skateboards | New Zealand's premiere skateboard store - Free Freight / 90 Day Returns OneWheel + XR - Available in store only. No expense has been spared to create a ride experience like no other. 2x Drive Belts . Every Evolve board we sell comes with a range of innovative features to … The Carbon GTR is the epitome of sophistication in electric … Boosted Mini X. Evolve Bamboo GTR - Street Electric Skateboard. This powerful electric system gives the Evolve Carbon GTR All Terrain a real-world range of up to 50km per charge. Even if things look similar, every component has been at least re-engineered. 30km/19 miles with standard battery and 10km/7 miles with travel battery, Samsung Battery is 4-5hours and Sony Battery is 1.5-2hours, 10.7kg with standard battery and 9.4kg with travel battery, Ultra smooth stepless braking control with regenerative recharging, Dual 1500W (3000W total) high performance custom made brushless out-runner motors, 14AH Samsung Lithium ion Battery with custom BMS OR travel friendly 4.2AH Sony Lithium ion with custom BMS, R-2 Remote, Bluetooth Control, Instant Trigger Response, Highest grade carbon fibre, every deck is handmade, Show everythingShow all reviewsShow all videosShow all photosShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions. 0 bids +$61.07 shipping. Buy Evolve Electric Skateboads for Sale Online. Evolve Skateboards provides a broad option of Sports Equipment/Gear at a competitive price. We are proud to stock the largest variety and number of high-quality skate products in Australia. Learn More About Buying a 2020 Nissan GT-R in Ann Arbor. There is a huge community of riders out there, tons of accessories to customise and pimp your ride. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Evolve Electric Skateboards | New Zealand's premiere skateboard store - Free Freight / 90 Day Returns The board has been used in … Providing the same level of quality you would expect from Evolve. Fast Wireless Charger,SUNZOS Qi-Certified Wireless Charger Standard Charging Compatible iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR/X/8/8P,10W Wireless Charger Stand Galaxy S6 Edge+ S7 S7edge S8 S8+ S9 S9+ … All rights reserved. PRO mode ramps up the speed and power, allowing the rider to whizz past their mates and shred hard. Come in for a test ride or order online for same day delivery in Sydney. Tear up the road and cruise down the street in style with an Evolve electric skateboard from our range. In 2013 Evolve Skateboards designed the world’s first carbon fibre electric skateboard and has maintained the gold standard since. Best purchase I have made in years!”, Ride and Glide The board has been used in … This places riding control in your hands making Evolve electric skateboards a deeply intuitive experience. The legacy it upholds not only takes that performance down roads less travelled Whether you are looking to buy evolve electric skateboard items or something else from our range, you’ll want to get your item at your door as quickly and as safely as possible. RELATED PRODUCTS. The Bamboo GTR is inspired by the build quality, performance and superior comforts of a 1970’s muscle car. Regular price $999.00 Sale … The Bamboo GTR is inspired by the build quality, performance and superior comforts of a 1970’s muscle car. With a desire to successfully combine the best in longboard design with the lightest, smallest and most efficient in electric motor technology Evolve Skateoards have spent 5 years meticulously considering, designing, testing and optimizing every part to produce what Evolve believe to be the best electric skateboards in the world. $1,399.97. Evolve's new GTR Carbon is one of the most impressive electric skateboards I've ever ridden. We are not a huge multinational company looking to extract value from our customers: we simply offer the best range of products at the best price. EVOLVE GLOBAL SALE Evolve GTR to a discounted price for a limited time! 95 Arundel Road, The GTR Bamboo Series marries the best features of old-school deck craftsmanship with the latest technology to produce the ultimate fun machine. Visit Fox Ann Arbor Nissan for a great deal on a new 2020 Nissan GT-R. Our sales team is ready to show you all of the features that you will find in the Nissan GT-R … The system is powered by Evolve’s “patent pending” Power Flex battery technology incorporating the best 18650 lithium ion battery cells available. BN13 3EU, Sign me up to the newsletter to keep me in the loop on offers, competitions, new products and free demo days. This powerful board has an upgraded battery pack with Evolve … All terrain GTR carbon board No trades 727-226-255one Tags: electric skateboard Segway-Ninebot off road One wheel 1wheel boat jet ski truck car suv must sell garage sale yard sale moving sale Trek defy bmx dji Rc Bose tv apple tesla ford Chevy gmc Evolve … When you shop with us, you can rest assured that you are shopping with a sustainable family business. Designed and manufactured in Australia, these electric skateboards came out of a desire to improve upon the clunky and oversized electric skateboards of the past. Evolve Bamboo GTR Street is the latest product from Evolve Skateboards. The legacy it upholds not only takes that performance down roads less travell The legacy it upholds not only takes that performance down roads less travelled SkateBoard Truck Tool w/ Allen Wrench. The legacy it upholds not only takes that performance down roads less travelled Please wait at least 10 minutes before attempting another reset. The Carbon GTR is the epitome of sophistication in electric skateboard design, performance and build quality. However, diesel engine manufacturers have not really been involved in this learning process … EVOLVE CARBON GTR STREET SKATEBOARD In 2013 Evolve Skateboards designed the world’s first carbon fibre electric skateboard and has maintained the gold standard since. Ready to buy your Evolve products? The Evolve Bamboo GTR Street offers even more flexibility for the riding enthusiast than ever before with 2 power USB ports and a new airline friendly swappable battery option for those who want to take their Evolve boards with them when travelling. Be sure to consult our range of quality videos which feature the best equipment and skaters to give you reliable and expert guidance. Both the Bamboo and Carbon series epitomise the absolute highest level of build quality, performance, and on-demand fun of all electric skateboards. We hope that you enjoy browsing our range – please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions at all or would like some assistance. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Used JDMaftermarket Nissan Skyline GTR R33 BNR33 HPI- Evolve Radiator for sale. Check it out now! All terrain GTR carbon board No trades 727-226-255one Tags: electric skateboard Segway-Ninebot off road One wheel 1wheel boat jet ski truck car suv must sell garage sale yard sale moving sale Trek defy bmx dji Rc Bose tv apple tesla ford Chevy gmc Evolve gt stoke boosted board The Evolve Carbon GTR All Terrain’s deck is handmade from 100% Carbon Fibre and cleverly conceals the electric system below.