Relief jobs in Brooklyn, NY. Ein "Doppelter Wirtschaftskreislauf" soll die Abhängigkeit vom Ausland reduzieren. But, you know, the House took a long overdue step towards ending the scourge of police brutality in our country with the Justice in Policing Act. Danny, I think that’s probably the biggest racial justice demonstration in the history of Macomb County. Weiss: Amanda, did you want to follow up on that? 1001 Free Fonts bietet eine riesige Auswahl an kostenlosen Schriftarten für Windows, Macintosh und Linux. Der Elefant ist ein Tier der Superlative: Bis zu vier Meter kann er hoch werden, und mit bis zu 7,5 Tonnen Gewicht ist er das schwerste noch lebende Landsäugetier. Obviously not, but they better get in the game. Daniel (Danny) Weiss Strategic Consultant and Think Tank Fellow; Former Chief of Staff to Speaker Pelosi Washington, DC. So here Mitch McConnell is over in the Senate with 33 Republicans, I think, who are up for reelection and you’ve got people, economists all across the spectrum, from right to left, saying that unless the Congress does much more, we’re going to have a Great Depression that’s going to be structural and last years. Later that summer, Katie Hill was born. Es werden nur telefonische Anfragen oder über Whatsapp akzeptiert ! Knochen) ist eine US-amerikanische Krimiserie von Hart Hanson, die von 2005 bis 2017 von 20th Century Fox für den US-Sender Fox produziert wurde. The question will be whether that “someone” inherits challenges left unresolved, or did this freshman class pave the way for the solutions we desperately need? Danny Weiss, Senior Fellow Daniel (Danny) Weiss is a senior fellow at The Century Foundation focused on improving public understanding of the U.S. Congress and advancing public policy in the areas of education, health care, and the environment. At age 32, the daughter of a policeman and a nurse, she is where Pelosi was thirty-two years ago, serving in her first term as a freshman member of Congress, except Hill’s district is in southern California and had been in Republican hands for the past twenty-five years. View profile View profile badges Get a job like Mark’s. Peaceful demonstrations have been widespread throughout the district. The We Energies Foundation supports areas served by We Energies and Upper Michigan Energy Resources, and the WPS Foundation supports areas served by WPS, Minnesota Energy Resources, Michigan Gas Utilities and Upper Michigan Energy Resources. Other protections are starting to fall away, like for example, the pledge to not kick people off of their cable plans expires at the end of June. Alexander Morgan Capron Trustee New York, NY, 2019. 6078 Jakabszállás. The Century Foundation The Century Foundation’s Danny Weiss and Amanda Novello joined Representative Andy Levin (D-MI) for a virtual conversation about the impact of COVID-19 on Michigan and the country, how Congress has responded to the crisis, and what will be required for a … These early influences formed the foundation of Danny’s strong sense of melody, bluesy lines, and the unique funky rhythmic style that define his trademark guitar sound. And Joe Neguse is the first American-born child of African refugees ever to serve in Congress. Danny used his fame to fulfill his vow and to change the lives of thousands of children and families. Weiss was deported to Auschwitz with his parents, a brother and a sister. Danny Weiss Memorial Foundation, Inc. is a Florida Domestic Non-Profit Corporation filed on July 27, 1983. The Andrew Weishar Foundation (Weish4Ever) A Chicago-based, grassroots and volunteer-led 501(c)3 charitable non-profit organization. A funeral service will be offered Wednesday 11:45 a.m. at Bernheim-Apter-Kreitzman Suburban Funeral Chapel, 68 Old Short Hills Road, Livingston, N.J. Entombment will be in Cedar Park Cemetery in the Sanctuary of Abraham and Sarah, Paramus, … Put it out there as what the requirements are and then employers know what they have to do and it’s just a shame that hasn’t happened. The Century Foundation. And we've had a lot of practice at it: 100 years, in fact. They are working to safeguard voting rights and boost youth voting, create jobs and raise wages, protect the environment and people’s access to affordable health care, rethink housing and transportation policy, and stop violence against women, including the largely hidden but deadly violence against Native American women. Veronica Escobar is one of two Latinas in the House, the first ever elected to Congress from Texas. Die Pressekonferenz in Helsinki wurde von den Fans herzlich ersehnt. Ayanna Pressley is the first African American woman elected to Congress from Massachusetts. What’s your sense about where we go from here? I did it again at a hearing just a couple weeks ago and the HEROES Act, again, requires OSHA to do this. Danny had a long career in the House of Representatives, serving most recently as chief of staff to Speaker Nancy Pelosi. First of all, we need to ramp up testing and contact tracing nationwide. The Century Foundation. Trustees of the Community Foundation bring expertise and perspective to our work. Twenty-one of the freshman Democrats are people of color, while that is true of only one of the new Republicans. The Open Society Foundations, founded by George Soros, are the world’s largest private funder of independent groups working for justice, democratic governance, and human rights. The Century Foundation The Century Foundation. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Danny Weiss Senior Fellow New York, NY, 2019. Human Languages. And good luck. Such a wide variety of countries that have contract tracing provisions. CONNECT ALL STUDENTS: HOW STATES … Sonal Shah Trustee New York, NY, 2019. Weiss: Sorry, just just to clarify, the House has voted for that—. In 1962, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital opened in front of a crowd of 9,000 in Memphis, Tenn. No pressure, freshman class! View Daniel (Danny) Weiss’ profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Daniel Weiss Dedicated member of multiple state and county boards Daniel Weiss passed away at Saint Barnabas Medical Center on Jan. 13, 2018. Namely, how to protect workers and ensure their rights when they return to the job during the coronavirus pandemic. Tolle Stute mit spitzen Pedigree aus 2019 zu verkaufen! See more ideas about katie hill, hills, intimate photos. Convened by IBW. And I flew back last weekend to attend a racial justice summit in Warren, and what I want to say about this is: people are crying out for real systemic change. Daniel (Danny) has 11 jobs listed on their profile. This is really above all partisanship, I guess, Danny, this is something that the American people just flat-out need. Oder verschenken Sie mal einen historischen Plan. I’m really proud to say that key provisions of the CCC Act were adopted in the HEROES Act that we passed in the House, but I’m urging the Senate to take this up ASAP because we’re losing lives every week that they don’t act. On Friday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced that Danny Weiss — her outgoing chief of staff — would be replaced by Terri McCullough by the end of … Again, employers just need to be accountable for taking sensible measures, a “reasonable person” standard, just like in all other areas of law and policy. Much has been made, deservedly, about this freshman class: its size, diversity, youth, education, and broad ideological range. They have substantive and sometimes overlapping priorities, including the importance of strong labor unions and a high quality education system to reach the middle class; the need for everyone, not just lower-income and people of color, to be concerned about economic and racial inequality; and the critical need to invest in community colleges, public universities, and advanced job training. Black residents make up 26% of the cases and 20% of the deaths in Macomb while they only comprise 12% of the population. Die Pop Art ist eine charakteristische Kunstrichtung , die sich in der Nachkriegszeit in Großbritannien und Amerika entwickelte. What other actions can Congress take? Haushaltsgeräte mit Qualitätsversprechen: Top Auswahl & Marken zu günstigen Preisen Versandkostenfrei ab 50 Euro Shoppe jetzt bei Netto Online WEISS: And with a president that's the most usual than we've ever seen. DANNY WEISS, SENIOR FELLOW, CENTURY FOUNDATION & FORMER CHIEF OF STAFF TO SPEAKER NANCY PELOSI: Certainly, this is an unknown situation. I guess I’d say a couple things about this. He is passionate about movies, music and travel. 9,752 open jobs. Dein Pop Art Bild vom eigenen Foto erstellen ♥ Mehr als 100.000 zufriedene Kunden ließen ihr Foto in Pop Art umwandeln und lieben das Ergebnis! Peoples Gas and North Shore Gas have charitable contribution programs that support nonprofit organizations in the same manner. As you mentioned, in the HEROES Act, we extended both the extension of unemployment benefits in general and the $600 a week pandemic unemployment insurance payments through January 31st, 2021 with benefits phase-out. 4 One Earth Future Foundation Discussion Paper The second half of the twentieth century witnessed an unprecedented growth in the num-ber of international actors and dramatic changes in the scope of international connectivity, with a corresponding boom in discussions among scholars and … This essay and the ten short videos based on the interviews are intended to help us better understand this historic freshman class and the deep changes they are determined to make. Danny Weiss, The Century Foundation: Hello and welcome to the conversation with the Century Foundation. Levin: Well, you’re so right and as you say, the racial justice component comes in: Black and brown workers are much more likely to be frontline or “essential” workers and not able to work from home. Alexander Calder & Fischli/Weiss at Fondation Beyeler focuses on the fleeting, precarious, and exhilarating moment of fragile balance as expressed through the works of Calder and Swiss artists Fischli/Weiss in the early- and late-twentieth century, respectively. Some kind of immunity, you’ve seen this, and that would be a big disaster, so we need to avoid doing that. If people can’t pay their bill, they might start to lose access to the Internet and to television. Im deutschen Sprachraum wird sie auf RTL, 3+, VOX und ATV ausgestrahlt. During my more than twenty-eight years serving two powerful members (Chairman George Miller and Speaker Pelosi), I saw a lot of freshmen come and go. We also invite you to share your own Headline of the Century at tcf.org/headlines. Tolle Quarter Stute mit spitzen Pedigree! U.S. Representative Susie Lee (D-NV) told The Century Foundation’s Danny Weiss how predatory for-profit colleges have affected her home district and … 16.10.20. Sehr liebe Wimpys little step enkelin tragend zu verkaufen.... Keine Preisangabe. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Holland, Donald J. and is located at 1070 11th, Eagle Lake, FL 33839. It will take more “blue waves” to really reverse the damage that has been done, but this freshman class of the 116th Congress is already making its mark and is worthy of the acclaim it has drawn. I made the joke that no one at these marches or summits is calling out for grants to compel police departments to do better on their own. Long Now's unique bar, cafe, museum, library, event space. Where do you see things going? Read a full transcript of the conversation with Representative Levin below. Sichere Lieferung von edlen Spirituosen bequem zu Ihnen nach Hause. And just like Katie Hill thirty-two years ago, someone was born this summer who is destined to carry on the legacy of fighting for progressive change in America. Robert Shireman Director of Higher Education Excellence and Senior Fellow New York, NY, 2019. I just have to say, a lot of people think, “oh, well, you know, we shouldn’t be punitive.” The point is, if I’m an employer, tell me exactly what I need to do and then I can do it, and none of this namby-pamby guidance or suggestions. 06.12.2020. President at The Century Foundation. A public arena for enjoyably competitive predictions, of interest to society, with philanthropic money at stake. 28.10.2019 - Entdecke die Pinnwand „KATIE HILL“ von MARION ROCKERS. 2020 COMMON SENSE MEDIA. Get premium, high resolution news photos at Getty Images “A package this size normally wouldn’t move this quickly, but there are a couple of reasons this bill is moving as fast as it is,” Danny Weiss, a former Chief of Staff to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Rep. George Miller and a current Senior Fellow at The Century Foundation, told Supermajority News. The Century Foundation. Stute. Pharus-Stadtpläne mit den besonderen Feinheiten. So I think that they’re going to need to act, and also because there’s such recognition that we can’t let state and local government budgets, for example, completely tank, have all those people laid off, and no spending happening. Weiss: So at this point, we have the HEROES Act has passed the House, the Senate has not made any announcements about when it wants to go forward, if at all. It would also ensure that employees have a right of action if things aren’t kept safe for them. Quarter Horse Hengstjährling in CHAMPAGNE, Allround/Foundation. I know the House passed the HEROES Act, but other than the Senate getting involved, what more is Congress looking into doing to ensure that workers are safe during this time and can also keep their jobs? So we just want to get a sense of what you’re hearing from workers right now about this tough decision that they’re making and what options they have? But as I mentioned, there’s a lot hopeful going on. Bones – Die Knochenjägerin (Originaltitel: Bones; zu dt. "The Institute for Data Science is helping the University and its collaborators become leaders in leveraging information in ways that will transform 21st-century discovery and innovation. Danny Weiss, Senior Fellow at The Century Foundation and former Chief of Staff to Speaker Nancy Pelosi, on CNN with Brooke Baldwin and Gloria Borger re: … The Tottenham Hotspur Foundation is the Club’s award-winning charitable body. BROOKE BALDWIN, CNN HOST: Yes. Erkunden Sie die Umgebung auf Wander-, Rad- und Schleichwegen. Today we’re excited to have a conversation with Congressman Andy Levin about a topic that’s on a lot of people’s minds. In June of 1987, at age 47, Nancy Pelosi became a freshman member of Congress from San Francisco. The couple, who married almost 30 years ago, were born in the same Viennese hospital in the same year, though the pair would only meet in Australia half a century later. Bradley Abelow Chairman New York, NY, 2019 . As you mentioned, I represent Macomb and Oakland counties, right in the Detroit suburbs, that are two of the hardest hit counties in terms of COVID in our state and really in the country. Recommended Pages. Some have served in elected office before, like Joe Morelle, who was the New York State Assembly Majority Leader, Jesus “Chuy” Garcia, an Illinois State Senator, and Pressley, a Boston city councilwoman. Ein Countdown, der über Instagram angekündigt wurde, versetzte die Fans von Sunrise Avenue in Aufregung. Die Bewegung, die in erster Linie durch das Interesse an der Populärkultur und die fantasievolle Interpretation kommerzieller Produkte gekennzeichnet ist, führte zu einem neuen und leicht zugänglichen Ansatz zur Kunst. Upon arrival they were separated and he never saw them again. Hosted by Mayor Ras Baraka. This report was funded by the Walton Family Foundation and Boston Consulting Group. The Century Foundation Reply. As … Lee: Taking on the predatory for-profit schools is a key priority for me, primarily because Nevada’s sort of ground zero. Representative Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), a member of the freshman class of Congress, sat down with The Century Foundation’s Danny Weiss to discuss the importance of … Rep. Jesús “Chuy” García Knows Urban and Rural Communities Need Affordable, Inclusive Housing, Rep. Joe Morelle Plans to Grow Training Opportunities for Workers, Rep. Katie Hill Believes in Young People’s Power to Make Change, Rep. Deb Haaland Discusses What Native Communities Need to Thrive, Rep. Susie Lee is Taking On For-Profit Schools, Rep. Lori Trahan Wants to Reshape the Education and Job Training of the Future, Rep. Veronica Escobar Knows Border Communities Make America Wonderful, Rep. Joe Neguse Wants to Get Young People to the Polls, Rep. Ayanna Pressley Is Working to Reduce Mortality Rates among Black Mothers, Rep. Andy Levin Wants to Build a Stronger, More Inclusive Labor Movement. Hill." Daniel (Danny) Weiss is a senior fellow at The Century Foundation focused on improving public understanding of the U.S. Congress and advancing public policy in the areas of education, health care, and the environment. There are 500+ professionals named "Danny Weiss", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. I couldn’t believe that Mike Pence came to my district recently and stood down the street from where this protest took place, and claimed that the Trump administration is “leading” on police reform with their executive order. At a time when the focus of politics is on being the loudest voice and not the most informed, The Century Foundation delivers thoughtful, evidence-based policy leadership with purpose. Levin: Let’s speak about unemployment benefits specifically. For more information, see our full Privacy Policy. Andy Levin, formerly a labor union activist and state official, is the son of a retired long-serving congressman. The Tottenham Hotspur Foundation has a long established, productive and valued partnership with its local communities where there are significant socio-economic challenges alongside aspirations, potential, talent and opportunity to create, deliver and sustain positive change. Original Jack Daniels Whisky. thrive in the 21st century. They are largely working within the system to advance their priorities but are not afraid to challenge their party leadership when they feel that is appropriate. on Pinterest. Bildhübsche foundation/reiningstute tragend. Weitere Ideen zu bart, starke frau, englisch. It requires persistence, rigor, and ingenuity. The Century Foundation Fourth time in history it's been done. Before he passed, 21-year-old Andrew, had one simple and selfless request to his family and that was to “Pay Forward” the kindness and generosity he was shown during his fight with cancer. Representative Andy Levin (D-MI) sat down with The Century Foundation’s Danny Weiss to discuss his goals for labor policy as a part of the 116th United States Congress. And to help make that happen the US Department of Labor must issue an enforceable standard that requires employers to implement measures to keep all their workers safe. That’s why OSHA is there, Amanda! 505-660-3087 . So to turn to that aspect of things, you know, policy is never divorced from politics. It was built in the early 70’s. Raising Hope ist eine US-amerikanische Sitcom über einen jungen Mann, der nach einem One-Night-Stand plötzlich Vater wird und das Baby namens Hope mit Hilfe seiner unkonventionellen Arbeiter-Familie aufzieht. Format: 12" Vinyl, Year: 1972, Label: Vanguard (VSD-79319), Length: 38:50 Danny Weiss and Jonathan Burks offer their perspectives on the Senate impeachment trial. That Work Isn’t Done. And, they each express a sense of urgency for change—on climate, the role of young people in politics, and on having diverse voices at the policymaking table. Congressman, thank you for being with us today. Weish4Ever brings joy and eases the financial burden felt by families I participated in a 6,000 person demonstration in Sterling Heights in Clinton Township. Quarter Horse. Weiss is the long-time president of the Skokie-based Foundation, and is himself a Holocaust survivor. Connect all students: How states and school districts can close the digital divide. Tags: congress, diversity, federal government. Keynote Speaker, Danny Glover. You know, I’ve been having zoom conversations with Black churches in Macomb County in particular to hear what they’re going through, and it’s really difficult, even some of the pastors have been sick. They include a lot of “firsts.” Deb Haaland is one of two Native American women who are the first ever elected to the House. Unemployment insurance is going to expire at the end of July in terms of the extra money that Congress put into that, the $600 a week and the extended unemployment benefits. In just a couple minutes now, where do you see things going between now and say, the end of the summer and into the fall in terms of Congress and these issues? We greatly appreciate the time the Headline Makers spent with us, and we hope you enjoy this video series. David Gaussoin provides … Now that the new members are settled in, have participated in hearings and markups, introduced—and even passed—some of their first bills, The Century Foundation sat down with ten progressive House freshmen to learn more about their motivations, hopes, and priorities. So I don’t think that these—I think they’re going to have to act. Amanda Novello, The Century Foundation: Thanks, Danny, and thanks Congressman, we’re really happy to be with you today. + David Gaussoin - NMHEP Communications and Marketing Associate dgaussoin@nmhep.org. Goals. Kritiker sagten sogar, das sei gar keine richtige Kunst. Maybe I’m just being hopeful but, you know, if I’m a Republican senator up for reelection, I don’t think I can go just say, “we got a lot of right-wing judges through,” and that’s all I have to answer for to the people of Colorado or Arizona or Kentucky or whatever state I’m from. Tags: OSHA, Worker safety, HEROES act, return to work, Racial Equity and Advancing the Future of Manufacturing, Workers Need OSHA Representation during the COVID-19 Crisis, Technology, COVID-19, and Dislocation: A Twenty-First Century Reemployment Accord, Coronavirus Bill a First Step to Badly Needed Fixes to Unemployment Insurance (UI) Benefits, Looming Unemployment Cliff Will Hit Women and People of Color the Hardest, Advancing Equity and Inclusion in Manufacturing Credentialing and Technology. My name is Danny Weiss, I’m a senior fellow at The Century Foundation, and I’m joined by my colleague Amanda Novello, a senior policy associate at The Century Foundation on our economics team. We’ve got so much more to do to dismantle racist systems that have governed our country for centuries, and I’m really committed to doing that work. Nach langer Zeit meldeten sich die Finnen endlich zurück, denn zuletzt war es ruhig um die Band geworden. The Century Foundation. Danny Weiss is the former Chief of Staff for Speaker Nancy Pelosi and is a Senior Fellow at the Century Foundation and Gloria Borger is CNN's Chief Political Analyst. So we really know what we need to do. We are collecting headlines from people of all walks of life as The Century Foundation marks its 100th anniversary this fall and plans for the century ahead. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive and its File Number is 769581. Jun 8, 2020 - The Century Foundation’s Danny Weiss talked with House Representative Katie Hill (D-CA) about how to engage the millennial generation in politics, and the More information Rep. Katie Hill Believes in Young People’s Power to Make Change Pelosi, of course, is now Speaker of the House, the first woman ever to hold that position. They are idealistic but not naïve about the challenges ahead. View the profiles of professionals named "Danny Weiss" on LinkedIn. — Daniel (Danny) Weiss, former chief of staff to Nancy Pelosi, is starting as a senior fellow at the Century Foundation’s Washington, D.C., office. Entwickelt wurde die Serie vom Produzenten und Drehbuchautor Greg García, der bereits für die Sitcom My Name Is Earl (2005–2009) verantwortlich war. CALIFORNIA POLICY IS … You know, Jerome Powell has told them they better do it and a lot of other lifelong Republican and conservative people. So before we get to the topic of worker safety and worker rights during a time of corona, we wanted to check in with you about how things are going in your district. 3 J ahre. "It is our honor to support the University's campaign," said Danny Wegman, the Foundation's president and chairman of the board. Prior to joining the Foundation, Chad worked at the Institute of American Indian Arts in the Institutional Advancement Department maintaining the school’s donor database. 13,859 open jobs Transform every online purchase into a donation for Institute of the Black World 21st Century — Join Now. Earlier this month, security researcher Victor Gevers found and disclosed an exposed database live-tracking the locations of about 2.6 million residents of Xinjiang, China, offering a window into what a digital surveillance state looks like in the 21st century.. Xinjiang is China’s largest province, and home to China’s Uighurs, a Turkic minority group. Editor’s note: Representative Katie Hill announced her resignation from Congress on October 27, 2019. The Century Foundation takes your data security and privacy seriously. More broadly, you know, employers have to adapt and ensure that their workplaces are safe for workers, period. Danny – I am seeing lots of foundation symptoms in my home. Denn viele Leute konnten mit dieser neuen Kunstform nichts anfangen. Representative Levin stressed the importance of additional Congressional relief and proper enforcement by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). It just is so ridiculous that we haven’t done this and that’s why I wrote and introduced the Coronavirus Containment Corps Act with Senator Elizabeth Warren, to stand up a nationwide contact tracing program and stop the virus in its tracks and get our death rate down, way down, and our reproduction rate way down, more like it is in countries like South Korea, New Zealand, Germany, Iceland. And the influence of systemic racism is so obvious. So, we need the Senate to get in the game. The Foundation’s leadership, along with the significant national opportunity that the 21st Century Community Learning Centers initiative afforded for continuing support for afterschool and expanded learning opportunities for children and youth, leveraged subsequent philanthropic investment in evaluation. Health Disparities in America: What’s the Cure? Select from the list below to watch the interviews with the Headline Makers of The Century. We provide thousands of grants every year through a network of national and regional foundations and offices, funding a vast array of projects—many of them now shaped by the challenges of the COVID-19 … Chinas Staatsführung trifft sich ab heute, um den neuen Fünf-Jahres-Plan vorzubereiten. Still others worked for change in the nonprofit sector, like Katie Hill and Susie Lee, while Pressley and Lori Trahan served as congressional staffers, among their other careers. The Century Foundation. Chad has worked at SFCF since 2011. Tottenham is on the rise. Each election brought great anticipation—how many seats would be won or lost, what talents would be acquired, and what expertise would vanish. First time and it's really being done in a full-blown social media and 24/7 news cycle environment. Representative Andy Levin: Well, I’ll tell you, things are both simultaneously very, very difficult, Danny, but also very hopeful because people are really making their voices heard. For the first time in history, on the 100th anniversary of the women’s right to vote, there are now more than 100 women serving in the House (89 Democrats and 13 Republicans). Altogether, of the current House of Representatives’ 435 members, there are 30 Republican freshmen and 62 freshmen Democrats—43 of whom flipped a Republican seat. He was in Birkenau, an extermination camp, and also worked as a slave laborer before finally being liberated in Austria by the American army. Danny Weiss, The Century Foundation: Why are you paying so much attention to predatory for-profit schools? Despite their diverse backgrounds, there is much that unites them. I worked in the U.S. Congress for a long time. For more information, see our full Privacy Policy. U.S. Representative Veronica Escobar (D-TX) sat down with The Century Foundation’s Danny Weiss to talk about the importance of recognizing … Dieser Pinnwand folgen 226 Nutzer auf Pinterest. Wish you the best of luck with your efforts in Congress and also in your district. sat down with ten freshman members of Congress, Promoting Better Maternal Health Outcomes by Closing the Medicaid Postpartum Coverage Gap, America’s Partners Must Not Interfere in Contested Election, Disconnected: How the Digital Divide Harms Workers and What We Can Do about It, The Century Foundation’s Top Policy Priorities for 2021, Four Reasons Why the United Nations Has Survived for Seventy-Five Years, Centering Workers—How to Modernize Unemployment Insurance Technology.