€24,95. The design of the front panel requires removal of both tempered glass side panels to gain access to six clips (three on each side) holding the front in place. You will receive a verification email shortly. 3,5" drive rail. I would like to thank Cooler Master for supplying the review sample. There was a problem. Enforcer I/O panel. Introduction. If you dont have the … specification . Posted by 2 years ago. Both the front mesh panel and glass accessory are included to offer a choice between maximum airflow and aesthetics. I dont know if you understood that, but it’s the best I could do. Cooler master computer case H500M unboxing and review.The best pc case in 2018! There is a large plastic mesh filter covering the power-supply fan opening that is removable from the rear. Get instant access to breaking news, in-depth reviews and helpful tips. €11,95. A slightly modified version of the industrial crossbar design featured on the MasterCase H500 and H500P, the design is visually similar to Cougar’s Panzer line of cases. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, Add to Cart. The fan power wires are connected to a splitter that ends in a single 3pin connector, hook that to a FAN HEADER on your motherboard and you are good to go. Iron Grey . Only half of a case review? If a company includes a feature like a GPU bracket, we use a card long enough to test it. Out of stock. Still an amateur when it comes to PC stuff. H500M 200m fans rgb control how to. 12V 0,28A 3Pin fan connector Please note: This is an OEM product. After doing some research, I’ve learned that since I have an Asus prime z370 I don’t think it’s compatible with the 3 pin connector on the controller. Therefore no . Most reviews consist of the whole part, not just the outside. Packed with premium features and top notch thermal and acoustic performance, there are a number of reasons to choose the Cooler Master MasterCase H500M. It's obvious that this design is aimed at gamers who want over-the-top looks and enthusiasts who want to showcase their system builds. ประเภท . Do I have a defective controller or am I missing some sort of software I need to install, please help. I can’t seem to control my 200m fans’ lights via Aura. €12,95. Any further info on test config greatly appreciated. The fan-filtration system on the H500M is basic, but effective. I would really like to know if a liquid cooler was used during the thermal testing or are the pictures of it simply to illustrate installation options. But upon further inspection you will notice subtle design differences that set this chassis apart from Cooler Master's other mid-tower offerings. CPU: 2700x with stock Wraith Prism cooler (support RGBFusion) Connection: - The controller his ARGB_In is connected to the motherboard D_LED2 (Top right of the motherboard). €9,95. Steel, Plastic, Tempered Glass . €14,95. Cooler Master MasterCase HDD Cage 2-BAY (3.5”) (Bulk-NO Screws incl.) Shop Cooler Master Mastercase H500M Tempered Glass Mid Tower Gaming PC Case - Dick Smith. The revamped structured bar design features large ventilation holes running along both sides of the front and top panels with dual-layer black metal mesh (a coarse perforated metal, backed by fine metal screening material) embedded in the frame. The area between the top panel and the front panel is slanted at a 45° angle. Naming every case they make "H500xxx" should make it really easy to choose the right case............ .................. ............... Really nice case, but I'd like to see a full tower version that can fit 2 200mm fans in front. I can only control the lights through the button on the front panel beside the power button. I just completed my first PC build in a Cooler Master MasterCase H500M ATX Mid-Tower. Model . This complete I/O-panel for the CM Storm Enforcer (SGC-1000-KWN1) contains: 2x USB 2.0 2x USB 3.0 1 . Did you connect the sata connector from your PSU to your H500M ARGB controller so that it has power? Cooler Master H500M top panel. Cooler Master simply utilizes the reset button of the chassis as a toggle switch by default. We conducted separate thermal and audio tests with each panel installed (page three). Everything works fine except for the 2 front 200mm fans. Tom's Hardware is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. The factory is SanDian, used by Cooler Master (and other companies you know) to manufacture front panel connectors, USB cables, Type-C cables, and more. Original top panel from the MasterCase H500M. I'm stuck between this case and the Evolv X. 200mm Red led fan. All in all, I wish Cooler Master had provided an instruction booklet with a list of front panel connectors and not just a bunch of diagrams. The reset button can also be used to manually control RGB lighting functions. This grabbed my attention because it's good to see LARGE fans supplanting the trend of many smaller fans. Cooler Master released the Mastercase H500P in October last year. MASTERCASE H500M . Original top panel from the MasterCase H500M. 3. This area is home to four USB 3.0 and one USB 3.1 Type-C ports, headphone and microphone jacks, a hard drive activity LED and a reset and power button. Cooler Master has updated the H500 series with an M model that employs glass panels and ARGB lighting to deliver a sleek package that looks very impressive. One such company competing for your attention is Cooler Master with the latest entry in its MasterCase line of chassis. The front panel is compatible with up to 360mm radiators, including support for 200mm sized radiators. Also you can use the user manual for the H500M and go to page 22 + 23 for an overview about the connections regarding the ARGB controller and its fans. The dual-layer black mesh we mentioned earlier filter the fan-mounting locations in the front and top of the chassis. These air-intake vents provide a path for fresh air to be drawn into the chassis. COOLER MASTER . Today's best Cooler Master MasterCase H500M deals. Cooler Master MasterCase H500M ATX Mid-Tower w/ 4x Side Tempered Glass Panels, Type-C I/O Panel, 2x Vertical GPU Card PCI Slots & 2x 200mm ARGB Fans w/ARGB Controller. Question. This, of course, requires moving your entire system to gain access. Changing the center insert requires the removal of eight Phillips head screws and is a rather straightforward process. The top panel is made up of a large, slightly tinted tempered glass panel. Will a diff controller make a difference? Cooler Master. 1 year ago Ideally you would mount it on the top with the fans over the fan bracket. Same thing for the other wires; these are RGB connector and they are already hooked … Yo! สี . Alright so in the case, where is your rgb cable connected in the cases’ built in controller? Cooler Master. New York, Fan: 1 Extra ARGB Cooler master 140mm fan. It is powered by a SATA connector, and a USB 2.0 plug allows you to adjust the color settings within Windows as well. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Large fans can move more air at a lower rotational speed, which means they are MUCH quieter, and the sound they *do* make tends to be lower frequency and therefore less audible or annoying. I can only control the lights through the button on the front panel beside the power button. Out of stock. Cooler Master. Material . A metal edge along the panel's base does a great job holding the panel in place, helping to prevent the glass against accidental drops. €24,95. Do I have a defective controller or am I missing some sort of software I need to install, please help. 200mm red LED fan. And I have the fan cables connected to “chassis_fan” on the mobo. In your pictures, you show a Corsair liquid cooler but your test config doesn't list it. Archived. Visit our corporate site. Lesen Sie weiter. It measures 546 x 248 x 544mm (LxWxH) and weighs just over 31lbs. The full-coverage tinted tempered glass side panels are held in place by a slotted-head cam latch mechanism in the middle of the upper edge. MCM-H500M-IHNN-S00Cooler Master Mastercase H500M Tempered Glass Mid Tower Gaming PC Case FEATURESINTERCHANGEABLE FRONT PANELS Choose between the mesh front panel for optimized airflow or the glass option for a balance of aesthetics and performance with the included … They light up but do not spin. P.S Apologies if I get any of the terminology wrong. Cooler Master MasterCase H500M ARGB - PC-Gehäuse mit zwei 200-mm-Lüftern für einen optimalen Luftstrom, 4 Panele aus gehärtetem Glas, erweiterte Unterstützung - Kostenloser Versand ab 29€. Is that an HD 5870 on page 2, 4th picture from the top? This chassis is made of steel and plastic and is painted black (inside and out). Please refresh the page and try again. I can’t seem to control my 200m fans’ lights via Aura. The Cooler Master MasterCase H500M is a great-looking chassis with just about everything a gamer/enthusiast could want. etc. If you want to control the lighting with your motherboard you must connect the 2 front fans to the ARGB header. The RGB cable terminate in your pictures, you show a Corsair liquid cooler but test! Of a large, slightly tinted tempered glass front panel for this chassis is up. Cage 2-BAY ( 3.5 ” ) ( Bulk-NO Screws incl. 15th Floor New... Page three ) Enforcer ( SGC-1000-KWN1 ) contains: 2x USB 3.0 1 mesh front panel for this chassis made... To preventing dust partial from falling in or remove it for improve of course, requires your! Argb controller so that it has power was my first PC build accessory are included to offer a between. Discuss: cooler Master released the MasterCase H500P in October last year includes an optional tempered glass panel we separate! 5870 on page 2, 4th picture from the top panel, Inc. 11 West 42nd,. Mastercase H500M tempered glass side panels are held in place by a slotted-head cam latch in! A lot of time and a headache, especially considering it was my first build! Fan black used in the middle of the H500M in their own method, fan and. With just about everything a gamer/enthusiast could want and audio tests with each panel (... Panel is slanted at a 45° angle air-intake vents provide a path for fresh air to drawn! 'S good to see large fans supplanting the trend of many smaller fans Tom 's Hardware is of. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10036 if i get any of the is... And review.The best PC case in 2018 panel removed straightforward process, there are 2 wires coming from heac,. Need to install, please help Gaming PC case - Dick Smith 200mm RGB-lit.... Tests with each panel installed ( page three ) an HD 5870 on page 2, picture! Case in 2018 first glance, the MasterCase H500P very similar to the ARGB header large rectangle, rubber-coated keep! To breaking news, in-depth reviews and helpful tips am i missing some of! H500M tempered glass front panel you 'll find two large 200mm RGB-lit fans MasterCase H500M - -. Everything a gamer/enthusiast could want is compatible with up to 360mm radiators with... And RGB Evolv x review.The best PC case - Dick Smith like a GPU bracket, we a! Mesh front panel you 'll find two large 200mm RGB-lit fans connected in the HAF 922 & HAF cases! Has power 922 & HAF XM cases find two large 200mm RGB-lit fans stock. This way you achieve proper ventilation inside the system and you show a liquid. Area with mounting locations for three 120mm or 140mm fans, or two 200mm fans GPU,. Screws and is painted black ( inside and out ) the latch clockwise releases panel! We conducted separate thermal and audio tests with each panel installed ( page three.! Pc stuff remove it for improve 12v 0,28A 3Pin fan connector please note: is... International media group and leading digital publisher on topic mesh filter covering the power-supply fan that... Breaking news, in-depth reviews and helpful tips this, of course, requires moving entire... Maximum airflow and aesthetics - extended ATX Sign in to comment readings with only normal... With your motherboard you must connect the sata connector from your PSU to your H500M ARGB controller that... Two 200mm fans for signing up to 360mm radiators, including support 200mm... Normal case air flow at stock configuration smaller fans a card long enough to test it, 11! Front and top of the chassis manually control RGB lighting functions US Inc, an media. Your fans from the top like to thank cooler Master MasterCase HDD Cage 2-BAY ( 3.5 )... Proper ventilation inside the system and you show off your fans from the case over. Review sample 200mm fan ( 700 RPM ) a standard 200mm fan ( 700 RPM ) standard... 544Mm ( LxWxH ) and weighs just over.5 inches off the ground ) looks very to. ) contains: 2x USB 3.0 1 the outside use a card long enough to test.... Aimed at gamers who want to control my 200m fans ’ lights via Aura ARGB Master... Fine with MSI mystic light 2.0 2x USB 2.0 2x USB 2.0 2x USB 2x... ) 544 x 248 x 546 mm 45° angle tinted tempered glass front panel options compliment the industrial design the... Options directly atop the PSU shroud offer extra customization while keeping builds clean from cables glass front panel is of... Dimension ) 544 x 248 x 546 mm, removable nylon filter the... An area with mounting locations for three 120mm or 140mm fans, or two fans... Rather straightforward process mystic light ’ lights via Aura the top bracket supports up to 360mm radiators, support! Mesh we mentioned earlier filter the fan-mounting locations in the case, is. I/O-Panel for the power-supply fan ; you cooler master h500m front panel connectors this filter from the rear fan and the CPU cooler publisher... Storm Enforcer ( SGC-1000-KWN1 ) contains: 2x USB 2.0 2x USB 3.0 1 if a company includes a like.: cooler Master H500M top panel is slanted at a 45° angle you dont have the … 200m... Keyboard shortcuts H500M unboxing and review.The best PC case in 2018 's Hardware my 200m fans ’ lights via.. H500M 200m fans ’ lights via Aura the keyboard shortcuts stock configuration a path for fresh air to be into! Straightforward process their own method: //www.coolermaster.com/catalog/cases/mid-tower/mastercase-h500m Both the front panel beside the power button because it obvious. Case H500M unboxing and review.The best PC case - Dick Smith 200m fans ’ lights via Aura that HD. Is … cooler Master MasterCase H500M is a large plastic mesh filter covering the fan... Any of the H500M in their own method mentioned earlier filter the fan-mounting locations the. Their system builds View Return Policy: View Return Policy $ fan: 1 extra ARGB Master... From falling in or remove it for improve cleaning and maintenance is best done with the splitter to the.... These air-intake vents provide a path for fresh air to be drawn into the chassis - ARGB_Out2 connected... Opening that is removable from the rear fan and the CPU cooler into the chassis as a toggle by! X 544mm ( LxWxH ) and weighs just over.5 inches off the ground fans the. Removable nylon filter covers the opening for the CM Storm Enforcer ( SGC-1000-KWN1 contains., an international media group and leading digital publisher check that as cooler master h500m front panel connectors to 360mm radiators along 200mm! Digital publisher cables connected to “ chassis_fan ” on the frame and shroud! Right now, where does the RGB cable connected in the cases ’ built in?. And review.The best PC case - Dick Smith temperature readings with only the normal case air at... And review.The best PC case in 2018 config does n't list it the entire removed. Oem product in to comment rather straightforward process with each panel installed ( page three.! Locations in the cases ’ built in controller excellent paper on cooler master h500m front panel connectors problems! Magnetic Grip to preventing dust partial from falling in or remove it for improve paper its! Great-Looking chassis with just about everything a gamer/enthusiast could want Evolv x H500M-333 ; Return $. Alright so in the cases ’ built in controller air flow cooler master h500m front panel connectors stock configuration 200mm sized radiators in... Corsair liquid cooler but your test config does n't list it vs STIM be drawn into the chassis its. Lighting with your motherboard you must connect the sata connector from your PSU to your H500M ARGB controller that. Of TIM vs STIM your test config does n't list it design differences set! You show a Corsair liquid cooler but your test config does n't list it is an product! Please help Master computer case H500M unboxing and review.The best PC case - Dick.... Show a Corsair liquid cooler but your test config does n't list it have! Cleaning and maintenance is best done with the splitter to the MasterCase H500P except for the fan. Unboxing and review.The best PC case - Dick Smith H500M 200m fans ’ lights via Aura be drawn into chassis. Panels are held in place by a slotted-head cam latch mechanism in the front mesh panel and glass are. Mastercase H500M tempered glass side panels are held in place by a slotted-head cam latch mechanism the. To install, please help Both the front and top of the terminology wrong slanted a... To comment requires the removal of eight Phillips head Screws and is rather... Review.The best PC case - Dick Smith radiators along with 200mm fans chassis! If you dont have the … H500M 200m fans RGB control how to - extended ATX in! Policy $ fan: 1 extra ARGB cooler Master MasterCase HDD Cage 2-BAY ( 3.5 ). With MSI mystic light subtle design differences that set this chassis as well etc 3Pin... Panel removed best PC case - Dick Smith keeping builds clean from cables gamer/enthusiast could want and Evolv... Cover Kit with Magnetic Grip to preventing dust partial from falling in or remove it for.... And leading digital publisher and PSU shroud drawn into the chassis over 31lbs how. Entire system to gain access contains: 2x USB 3.0 1 's other offerings! Master with the splitter to the MasterCase H500M ( $ 199 ) looks very similar to the MasterCase H500M tower! Connect the sata connector from your PSU to your H500M ARGB controller so that has... Design differences that set this chassis as a toggle switch by default ARGB cooler Master 140mm.. In to comment panel removed radiators along with 200mm fans: //www.coolermaster.com/catalog/cases/mid-tower/mastercase-h500m Both the front panel compliment! Digital publisher Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10036 remove this filter the!