To make use of the discounted rates, please contact Brooklands Hotel directly once you have booked your event, and quote your unique reference code on your booking confirmation letter. 296661, We use cookies to improve your browsing experience. Hallowe'en Drive-In Movie Night. Brooklands Museum. The Brooklands Museum's Concorde will feature in two episodes from the fourth season of the critically-acclaimed Netflix series, The Crown, due to be aired in January 2021. Military Vehicles Day, a show of all the impressive vintage vehicles used in the British Army throughout the years. I found this impressive bit of motoring history, known as “the lost Bugatti”, sitting in the Brooklands Museum alongside a permanent exhibit part of the Brooklands scene, the 24-litre Napier-Railton from 1933. © 2020 Brooklands Museum Trust Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Events; More More Tags turbofanengine. Get into the festive spirit with our Christmas workshop, Winter Mystery trail and more. The famous New Year's Day car-meet at Brooklands returns on 1st and 2nd January 2021. Museum events to which Members can attend with free entry (apart from selected premium events) are listed on the Museum pages. Brooklands Museum Trust Ltd operates the independent Brooklands Museum as a charitable trust and a private limited company incorporated on 12 March 1987; its aim is to conserve, protect and interpret the unique heritage of the Brooklands site. 19. CORONAVIRUS: Please note that due to the current pandemic, many of our events have been cancelled or postponed.  Please check this section of the website, the Bulletin magazine, or our social media pages for all the latest news and event updates. Thanks for your interest in supporting Brooklands Museum.Â. You will find all the upcoming Brooklands Members specific events listed here. Pre-book your timed-entry tickets >. 1. The annual brooklands museum military vehicles day 2019. weybridge, surrey, england, , , , ww2, , truck Brooklands Racing Circuit, Aerial View. 1. The museum is closed on 24 and 25 December for Christmas. Brooklands Museum On the site of the world's first purpose-built motor racing circuit with a wide range of motoring and aviation exhibits from racing cars & motorcycles to an unparalleled collection of aircraft including the only Concorde with public access in South East England Click to explore the gallery Some rooms overlook Concorde. United Kingdom. Brooklands Museum is on the site of the world's first purpose-built motor racing circuit and displays a wide range of Brooklands-related motoring and aviation exhibits ranging from giant racing cars, motorcycles and bicycles to an vast collection of civilian and military aircraft, including the Second World War Wellington Bomber and the only Concorde with public access in South East England. Read more Your details will only be used by the Museum and suppliers working on our behalf and you can unsubscribe at any time. Videos. These include a series of Classic Talks, interviews with Motoring Legends, lunches, coach trips, shows, our own annual Classic Car Show, and a special black tie annual dinner with Brooklands Members President Damon Hill OBE. Volunteer recruitment is currently frozen. Farnborough District Motor Club are back on Sunday 13th December for their “Not the Boxing Day Driving Tests” motor competition. Brooklands Museum point is for Brooklands to be 'top tier and a globally perceived 'living exhibition hall'. Registered Charity No. Unfinished. Will have to go back sometime as I didn't have nearly enough time to do everything. These include a series of Classic Talks, interviews with Motoring Legends, lunches, coach trips, shows, our own annual Classic Car Show, and a special black tie annual dinner with Brooklands Members President Damon Hill OBE. Aug 7, 2020 - Explore Paul W.'s board "triumph cars" on Pinterest. Brooklands Museum is excited to announce a new addition to their Grand Prix story featuring the Mercedes-Benz EQ Formula E Team. BA Brass Band performs at the Concorde 50th Celebrations. Breakfast is included in the rate. The Voices of Brooklands: The Bombing of the Vickers Factory. 18. The BTM's main aims are to financially support and promote Brooklands Museum. Registered Company 01061762 Registered Address: Cobham Hall, Brooklands Road, Weybridge KT13 0QS. Registered Charity No.   Learn more I Accept. We hosted my dad's 70th Birthday celebrations in the Bluebird Room at Brooklands Museum over the Easter weekend 2019. Hotels near Brooklands Museum: (0.26 mi) Brooklands Hotel (0.57 mi) Hand & Spear Hotel (0.41 mi) The Clock House (3.96 mi) Broadway Barn Properties (5.52 mi) Eckington Rooms; View all hotels near Brooklands Museum on Tripadvisor The Brooklands Members organise many events specifically aimed at members throughout the year. We are open every day, apart from a few days over Christmas. See All. To chart the day’s events we have put together a... Read more. There are regular special event days for classic vehicles too. Jul 14 2018. Why not add to your experience and stay at this unique venue a stones throw away from the Museum.   Learn more I Accept, Brooklands Members Classic Car Show and Jumble, Brooklands Museum is now open Thursday to Sunday. For events based at Brooklands, you can buy museum admission tickets in advance from the Brooklands Ticket Office Sunday 11th April 2021 ~ Spring Gathering December 5, 2020 Brooklands in Sound: The Festival. We are open every day, apart from a few days over Christmas. Covering three main areas, this reciprocal agreement offers members of the Friends reduced entry into Brooklands Museum and allows entry into Brooklands Members events and talks at the members’ rate. Brooklands Museum chosen as location for Netflix's The Crown Season 4 The Brooklands Museum's Concorde will feature in two episodes from the fourth season of the critically-acclaimed Netflix series, The Crown, due to be aired in January 2021. Brooklands Museum is open in summer (from 1 March) from 10am to 5pm and in winter (from the date the clocks go back in October) from 10am to 4pm. ... 2020 Brooklands Museum New Year's Day Classic Car event in 4K. The Brooklands Members organise many events specifically aimed at members throughout the year. The Brooklands contribution to the Royal Air Force's legendary 617 Squadron 'Dambusters' attack on Germany's Ruhr Valley reservoirs on 16–17 May 1943 was commemorated on 12 May 2013 by three impressive flypasts of Brooklands Museum given by the RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight's Avro Lancaster – as a special 70th anniversary tribute to Barnes Wallis and the Vickers-Armstrongs design …