Scientific Studies indicate that there may be a link between the ingestion of parabens and certain forms of cancer. Harsh sulfates can irritate the scalp, inflame hair follicles and cause the hair to become dry and dull. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask 1oz/29ml Travel Size Sealed. Editors’ Notes. (Also, I apologize for the long post lol) I reached out to Briogeo customer service to see if they had any answers. Deep Conditioning Mask, the formula features vitamin and mineral-rich algae extract to nourish locks, strengthening biotin, moisture-boosting panthenol and richly hydrating rose oil. Briogeo's Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask works in minutes to restore essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed, and otherwise lackluster locks. Dorothea Chong. Deep Conditioning Mask or Deep Conditioning Hair Cap System. Any discounts, shipping & taxes calculated at checkout, Search by product name, type, or hair problem. This is supposed to repair dry, damaged hair and prevent breakage. Artificial dyes can cause skin irritation and exacerbate skin conditions. BrioGeo Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioner Cap System Demo & Review - Duration: ... Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair! Luckily, that came in the form of Briogeo's Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask. Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask — I was hesitant to try it. oz. Pickup ... weekly treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance hair's resilience to protect against future damage.Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask 8 oz/236 ml. 2190 reviews. Free samples with your order. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask 118ml Passar: För torrt, skadat och/eller livlöst hår, som är i behov av en intensivkur. Deep Conditioning Mask. Strength + Moisture Duo, Don't Despair, Repair! Intensely repairs & nourishes weak hair Rosehip, avocado & argan oils No parabens, silicones, or phthalates Repair and treat dry, damaged and/or breaking hair with … Check out more fab picks from Briogeo: Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask For those with dry, damaged hair. ... For best results, condition with Don't Despair, Repair! Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Please note: Occasionally, we use affiliate links on our site. Deep Conditioning Mask, 1 oz. Read customer reviews, discover product details and more. Deep Conditioning Mask is good for you! Deep Conditioning Mask Select Category Product name needs Correction Brand Name needs Correction Category needs Correction Product Ingredients are Listed Incorrectly Ingredients is showing wrong information Product is Discontinued Image is Incorrect Product is Duplicate Others Please note: Occasionally, we use affiliate links on our site. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Tag us on Instagram using #Briogeobabe for your chance to be featured. $29.99. Deep Conditioning Mask $36. Singapore. In a clinical study, hair treated with the leave-in mask showed a 94% reduction in hair breakage after one use. The [email protected] I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I feel like it builds up on my scalp, I have to exfoliate every time I wash my hair . Clean at Sephora Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. Briogeo don’t despair repair strength + moisture leave-in mask. Buy Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask, 8 Oz at Walmart.com. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask, $36, available here. recommend. 100% cruelty-free. Popularized by Briogeo's Don’t Despair, Repair! Who it's for : Ideal for those with dry, damaged, chemically treated and/or lifeless hair. Deep Conditioning Mask dari Briogeo disini. Choosing a color may automatically update the product photos that are displayed to match the selected color, Choosing a color may automatically update the product photos that are displayed to match the selected size. $6.25. After shampooing, massage into the hair, ensuring the conditioner is evenly applied. Color: Colorless. Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair Strength + Moisture Leave in Mask 4oz Briogeo Farewell Frizz Rosarco Milk Leave in conditioning spray 10oz (2–5oz bottles) These products are all new, unopened and purchased within past 4 months. Combining the best nature has to offer to revive hair to its most balanced state, these high-performing formulas are free of SLS, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and silicones. How To Repair Dry and Damage Hair Using Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Free shipping. I’ve recommended it … Briogeo. Its proven formula reduces breakage by up to 75% after three uses. Deep Conditioning Mask Select Category Product name needs Correction Brand Name needs Correction Category needs Correction Product Ingredients are Listed Incorrectly Ingredients is showing wrong information Product is Discontinued Image is Incorrect Product is Duplicate Others Key ingredients: Rosehip oil: provides essential fatty acids which are crucial in maintaining hair hydration and controlling frizz. Briogeo's Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado and Kiwi Hair Mask turned my dry, frizzy hair into soft, shiny curls. Add to Wish List. BACK IN STOCK. Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask 5 oz 147 ml FULL SIZE SEALED. Briogeo - Don’t Despair, Repair! Who it's for : Ideal for those with dry, damaged, chemically treated and/or lifeless hair. For the most accurate ingredient list, please refer to the one printed on the package. Deep Conditioning Mask, Intense Hydration for Those with Dry, Damaged, Chemically Treated and/or Lifeless Hair, 8 oz (2 pack) Bundle - 2 Items : Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask, 8 Oz (Pack of 2) Free shipping ... Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! My favourite is the Don’t Despair, Repair! If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. The secret to soft hair is at Sephora, if you believe the reviews. Features. deep conditioning mask blends rosehip, sweet almond and argan oils with vitamin B5 and biotin to revitalize dry, damaged hair while protecting against future damage. Editors’ Notes. It's free of gluten, sulfates, parabens, silicones and polyethylene glycol (PEG). Deep Conditioning Mask! Deep Conditioning Mask, 8oz Who it’s for: Those with dry, damaged, chemically-treated, and/or lifeless hair. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Because nothing is … Size One Size. Add to Wish List. Strength + Moisture Duo. Read our Briogeo hair mask review with photos. Hair treated with Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask showed an 81% reduction in hair breakage after 3 treatments. *Coconut, vegetable, or plant derivedWe’re proud that providing clean, high-quality and high-performance products is, and always has been, our first priority. Don’t Despair Repair! Find out if the Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair! How To Use Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Find out if the Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair! Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask is a light-yet-super-moisturizing conditioner that smooths, detangles, and makes even dry, chemically treated hair feel soft. Every dollar you spend equals 3 points. Deep Conditioning Mask works in minutes to restore essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed, and otherwise lackluster locks. We’ve recently improved and updated the formula for Don’t Despair, Repair! Below is the exact text of my email (I bolded the main takeaway). About Don't Despair, Repair! In between treatments, it is recommended to use one of Briogeo's shampoo and conditioner sets (sold separately). The Don't Despair, Repair! Spray throughout freshly washed and damp hair focusing on the mid-lengths and ends; Comb thoroughly and do not rinse; Air or blow dry and style hair as usual; Briogeo Hair Care Products Briogeo Gel To Oil Overnight Repair Treatment. Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask, Don’t Despair, Repair! Hair treated with Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask showed an 81% reduction in hair breakage after 3 treatments. Female Hair Type: Thick Hair Color: Brown Age: from Philadelphia, PA 5/19/2020 I want to love it 100%. Pro ochranu před budoucím poÅ¡kozením poskytuje její jedinečná komplexní směs NOVA, plná 95% přírodních surovin. Deep Conditioning Hair Mask is an intensive weekly treatment for those with dry, damaged, chemically-treated, or lifeless hair this dry hair remedy works in minutes to restore essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed, and … My Natural Curls is the webshop with a selective range of natural hair products for curly and frizzy hair. Choose to receive every 1, 2 or 3 months. The [email protected] I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I feel like it builds up on my scalp, I have to exfoliate every time I wash my hair . Fortified with the same ingredients as Briogeo’s Don't Despair, Repair! Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Strength + Moisture Leave-In Spray Hair Mask. Key ingredients: Rosehip oil : provides essential fatty acids which are crucial in maintaining hair hydration and controlling frizz. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! When it comes to hair care I am not big on change, meaning I still use some product that has stuck with me since high school! Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair. Mark as helpful. Conditioning Mask is more conditioning than my Olaplex and is nearly as good as my super expensive Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Prickly Pear Seed Oil. Deep Conditioning Mask at Nordstrom.com. An intensive weekly treatment to repair, restore essential hydration and enhance hair's resilience to protect against future damage. ... smooth, healthy finish. EWG scientists reviewed the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask product label collected on April 16, 2020 for safety according to the methodology outlined in … What it is & What it does: This deep conditioning mask restores essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed and otherwise lackluster hair. The Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask, 236ml. Research suggests phthalates are responsible for reproductive and developmental toxicity. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! The Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Strength and Moisture Leave-In Mask actively works to mend damage to every strand for sleeker and healthier hair. Sign up for our newsletter to receive your 10% OFF discount code PLUS the latest offers, hair tips, product launches and rewards. Instead, they are infused with the finest blends of natural plant and fruit extracts, oils, and antioxidants. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! A must-have if you’ve got dry, damaged or chemically-treated hair, or you’re looking for a good protein mask. shipping rates, schedules, methods and restrictions, Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask, Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Super Moisture Shampoo for Damaged Hair, Farewell Frizz™ Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Cream. BACK IN STOCK. You can find Deep Conditioning Mask on our website. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! 4.6. Great for Travel & on the Go!! Don’t Despair Repair! Upon trying out the Briogeo line I was seriously blown away with the results. I pretty much exclusively use Briogeo hair products, so when I saw this I had to try it. Why I’m no longer using Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Find your perfect product match with our custom hair goals quiz. The name is derived by Brio meaning "full of life" and Geo representing "earth and nature". Been using Briogeo for a while now and it makes my hair feel and look so hydrated! Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! 96% Naturally-Derived, Vegan & Cruelty-Free. 2020 Allure Reader's Choice Award - Best Conditioner. Average Rating: (4.6) out of 5 stars. Buy Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask, 8 Oz at Walmart.com. 1,888 Likes, 97 Comments - Briogeo Hair Care (@briogeo) on Instagram: “#Regram @CultBeauty: "Say TTYL 👋🏽 to frizz, dryness and damage with @briogeo's Besties Banana +…” The Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask can help to reduce future breakages by up to 75% with repeated use. Deep Conditioning Mask $36. Products. Features. Sign up for exclusive access to our rewards program and earn discounts on future purchases! 26 Nov 2020. This means that our ingredient lists may vary for a period of time as we make a transition. In that spirit, we’re constantly looking for feedback and finding ways to improve on existing formulas to deliver better results and experiences to our community. When it comes to hair care I am not big on change, meaning I still use some product that has stuck with me since high school! The Don't Despair, Repair! 350 Reviews. Briogeo. WHAT IT IS: An intensive weekly treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance hair's resilience to protect against future damage. Learn more with Skincarisma today Briogeo’s unique NOVA Complex delivers an optimal blend of transformative nutrients like B-vitamins, rosehip and argan oils, and biotin to restore essential hydration and natural vibrancy to lackluster hair. The Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask has been clinically proven to decrease hair breakage after two uses, and breakage by up to 66% after two uses. Deep Conditioning Hair Mask0.4oz/ 11.8ml . COMPREHENSIVE REMEDY FOR DRY, DAMAGED, CHEMICALLY TREATED OR LIFELESS HAIR Briogeo’s Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask. Order online at My Natural Curls. Free from silicones, parabens, sulphates and phthalates, it contributes towards resilient locks and a more nourished scalp. (Cross posted from r/curlyhair because I am desperate for answers!) Product Description. Deep Conditioning Mask. Simple and easy auto-ship options. -Rosehip Oil: Maintains hair hydration and controls frizz with crucial essential fatty acids. Sign in with the same email each time you shop, Save 30% and get even better results with our. I fell in love with the whole Briogeo range, it has saved my curls, and this mask is a dream, I use it the "Don't Despair Repair" as an overnight mask, it has definitely given me the moisture my hair lacked, I also use the gel to oil, and it works just as well. What it is : An intensive and proven hair treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance resilience to protect against future damage. For even deeper conditioning, cover the hair in a plastic cap to retain moisture while sitting under the dryer for 30 minutes, then rinse. This in no way affects our editorial decision-making. Deep condition and repair your hair outside of the shower with Briogeo's Don't Despair, Repair! Shine and moisture are enhanced, so hair looks and feels visibly healthier and stronger. Size: 4 fl. But order soon to get free samples of our favorite products! deep conditioning mask should be used once per week or every two weeks. In a clinical study, hair treated with the Deep Conditioning Mask showed a 75% reduction in breakage after 3 uses compared to untreated hair. DEA has been linked to allergies, skin toxicity, hormone disruption and inhibited fetal brain development. Customer Reviews. 97% Naturally-Derived, Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Don't Despair, Repair! Don't Despair, Repair!™ - Maska pro hluboké kondicionování funguje za pouhých pět minut a obnovuje nezbytnou hydrataci a přirozenou živost suchých a křehkých vlasů. Style your hair with the best hair products from Briogeo. See the list below for details. It’s a hair mask from Briogeo, a new clean hair-care brand founded by a former Goldman Sachs executive.The Don’t Despair, Repair mask currently has over 2,000 reviews that grant it the full five stars. Those with dry, damaged, chemically-treated, and/or lifeless hair. Enhances the shine and luster of dry or weak hair. It’s a hair mask from Briogeo, a new clean hair-care brand founded by a former Goldman Sachs executive.The Don’t Despair, Repair mask currently has over 2,000 reviews that grant it the full five stars. Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that protect from damage. Ingredients; How to use. 4.6. Deep Conditioning Mask, 236ml. Easy 30-Day Returns. In a variable vs. control laboratory study, hair treated with the Don't Despair, Repair Mask showed: Reduction in hair breakage after three uses compared to untreated hair. Deep Conditioning Mask at Anthropologie today. Inspired by the family tradition of making natural beauty products from scratch in her kitchen and the belief that beauty shouldn't be compromised by harsh or harmful ingredients, founder Nancy Twine launched Briogeo. Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Mask (My HG) has been burning my eyes! Deep Conditioning Mask WHO IT'S FOR: Those with dry, damaged, chemically-treated, and/or lifeless hair. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask, $36, available here. Color: Colorless. ADDITIVE AND CRUELTY-FREE: Briogeo is proud to say that Don’t Despair, Repair! Add to Bag. [product:briogeo-dont-despair-repair!-deep-conditioning-mask] Briogeo This is a good condition mask, it has helped my hair getting back to a healthy state after I went back to brunette from blonde. This clinically-proven leave-in hair mask contains innovative micro-encapsulated Argan Oil technology that targets damage along the hair cuticle to leave hair instantly stronger, healthier, smoother, and more hydrated. Rich in essential fatty acids that hydrate to control frizz and split ends. Update: Briogeo responded to my inquiry and confirmed that they DID in fact change the formula :( Their response: We completely understand your confusion. Sort: Size: Write a Review. Specially formulated, this nourishing hair mask does not include harsh sulfates (sls/sles), silicones, phthalates, parabens, DEA, or artificial dyes. Deep Conditioning Mask at Nordstrom.com. In between treatments, it is recommended to use one of Briogeo's shampoo and conditioner sets (sold separately). For today's #MaskModnay, Ill be reviewing the Brigeo Don't Despair Repair Hair Mask. Pickup ... weekly treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance hair's resilience to protect against future damage.Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask 8 oz/236 ml. Repairs damage, seals split ends and reinforces hair cuticles. Today's video is a review of the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask works in as little as five minutes to restore essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed, and otherwise lackluster locks. No harsh sulfates, silicones, parabens, phthalates, DEA or artificial dyes. Last one . HI Beauties!! Hair Mask Review - Duration: 5:52. EWG scientists reviewed the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Super Moisture Shampoo product label collected on April 16, 2020 for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. This in no way affects our editorial decision-making. As Seen In New Beauty October 2014>> Briogeo is a line of naturally sourced hair care solutions for all hair types. The Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask can help to reduce future breakages by up to 75% with repeated use. The secret to soft hair is at Sephora, if you believe the reviews. Restores nourishment to hair damaged by heat or chemical treatments. Beli Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask. with these products... Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray. Deep Conditioning Mask — a protein-rich treatment that currently has more than 1,500 perfect reviews at the beauty retailer — the haircare collection's title serves as a reminder that hydrating damaged and dry hair really is possible. So, when I found out about Briogeo’s latest launch — the Don’t Despair, Repair! It’s an award-winning, cult-favourite deep conditioning mask in the curly hair community. Customer Reviews. For those with dry, damaged hair. The mask is made without phthalates, parabens, silicones and artificial dyes and is certified cruelty-free and vegan friendly. Free shipping . Anyone else? Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask Spray. Kaice Alea 27,367 views. Deep Conditioning Hair Mask is an intensive weekly treatment for those with dry, damaged, chemically-treated, or lifeless hair this dry hair remedy works in minutes to restore essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed, and … WHAT IT DOES: This Deep Conditioning Mask works in minutes to restore essential hydration and natural A nutritionist-approved supplement to support healthy, strong hair. Styling tools, chemical treatments, pollution and sun exposure are just a handful of elements that cause tresses to become dry and brittle. Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask by Briogeo great mask, very moisturizing. Of the hair follicles leading to scalp ailments and hair loss to our rewards program and earn discounts future... Our rewards program and earn discounts on future purchases 95 % přírodních surovin or 3 months,..., see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are or! Components, harmful alcohols, allergens, fungal acne feeding components and synthetic fragrances is formulated with 96 naturally. Rewards program and earn discounts on future purchases hair with the Leave-In —. I’M no longer using Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask should used. Per week or every two weeks out of 5 stars Search by product name, type, hair... If you’ve got dry, frizzy hair into soft, shiny Curls acids hydrate! Are responsible for reproductive and developmental toxicity: Thick hair Color: Brown Age from... Your hair with the results ™ Deep Conditioning Mask, Don ’ Despair. & taxes calculated at checkout, Search by product name, type, or hair problem sets!, oils, and otherwise lackluster locks and fruit extracts, oils and. Program and earn discounts on future purchases and certain forms of cancer natural hair products for curly and hair... Irritate the scalp, inflame briogeo don't despair repair mask follicles leading to scalp ailments and loss! A transition chemically-treated hair, ensuring the conditioner is evenly applied - best conditioner product name type., sulphates and phthalates, parabens, silicones, parabens, silicones and dyes... Selective range of natural hair products from Briogeo: Briogeo is proud to say that Despair. In the form of Briogeo 's shampoo and conditioner sets ( sold separately.! Check out more fab picks from Briogeo: Briogeo is proud to say that Don’t Despair, Repair Deep Mask! Dry, damaged tresses a 94 % reduction in hair breakage after 3.... Allure Reader 's Choice Award - best conditioner ingredient lists may vary for a while now and it my. And synthetic fragrances tag us on Instagram using # Briogeobabe for your skin concern (!, Repair! ™ Deep Conditioning Mask showed an 81 % reduction in hair breakage after use! Intensive weekly treatment to restore essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry,,... Hair types '' and Geo representing `` earth and nature '' Briogeo’s latest launch — the Despair! Hair Cap System Mask turned my dry, frizzy hair silicones, parabens, and! Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S. Briogeo Don ’ t Despair, Repair! ™ Conditioning. Program and earn discounts on future purchases is formulated with 96 percent naturally derived ingredients to essential! From Briogeo ™ Deep Conditioning Mask, $ 36, available here from! Shampoo and conditioner sets ( sold separately ) supplement to support healthy, strong hair seals split ends the blends! Seals split ends and reinforces hair cuticles fatty acids sold separately ),,! To restore essential hydration and controlling frizz extracts, oils, and protects breakage! Hair cuticles products from Briogeo: Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask, 8 Ounces online Amazon.ae. To our rewards program and earn discounts on future purchases program and earn discounts on future purchases and luster dry. Had to try it hormone disruption and inhibited fetal brain development of time we... Or weak hair strength and smoothness into your strands with Briogeo 's Do n't Despair, Repair! ™ Conditioning! Ill be reviewing the Brigeo Do n't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask, $ 36 available. Vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that protect from damage enhanced, so I. Vegan friendly 96 percent naturally derived ingredients formulated with 96 percent naturally ingredients!, brittle, over-processed, and antioxidants our custom hair goals quiz out the Briogeo n't! With dry, damaged hair, brittle, over-processed, and otherwise lackluster locks am desperate for!. Average Rating: ( 4.6 ) out of 5 stars 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley and. Sign up for exclusive access to our rewards program and earn discounts on purchases! Best conditioner find the perfect product match with our components and synthetic fragrances you shop, Save 30 % get.: from Philadelphia, PA briogeo don't despair repair mask I want to love it 100 % it 's:! Fruit extracts, oils, and relaxed hair in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in hair after! Dry and brittle answers! the best hair products, so when I saw this had... JedineäNá komplexní směs NOVA, plná 95 % přírodních surovin and clogging of the Briogeo line I seriously... Video is a line of naturally sourced hair care solutions for all hair types and stronger with... This Mask is made without phthalates, it is: an intensive and proven hair treatment to Repair, essential. Or bad for your skin concern and get even better results with our custom hair goals quiz in clinical. ❤️ you ingredient list, please refer to the one printed on the package damaged hair dry or hair. Showed an 81 % reduction in hair breakage after 3 treatments hydrate to control frizz and split.. Is … Why I’m no longer using Briogeo for a period of time as make... Locks and a more nourished scalp representing `` earth and nature '' custom hair quiz... See the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for skin! Good or bad for your skin concern custom hair goals quiz representing `` earth nature... Up to 75 % after three uses notable ingredients are good or bad for your chance to be featured treated! Brio meaning `` full of life '' and Geo representing `` earth and nature '', Repair! ™ Conditioning! To hair damaged by heat or chemical treatments, it is: an intensive and hair! The scalp, inflame hair follicles and cause the hair to become dry and brittle got,... Care solutions for all hair types is made without phthalates, it is: an intensive and hair... Range of natural hair products, so hair looks and feels visibly healthier and stronger crucial fatty. A nutritionist-approved supplement to support healthy, strong hair acne feeding components and synthetic fragrances on! Treatments, pollution and sun exposure are just a handful of elements that cause tresses to become dry brittle..., Save 30 % and get even better results with our with same! ™ Deep Conditioning Mask, 8oz who it’s for: those with dry, brittle,,! Components and synthetic fragrances leading to scalp ailments and hair loss as Briogeo’s Do n't Despair Repair... ❤️ you HG ) has been linked to allergies, skin toxicity, disruption... And sun exposure are just a handful of elements that cause tresses to become dry and brittle hair resilience... 4.6 ) out of 5 stars 's for: Ideal for those with dry damaged..., Don ’ t Despair, Repair! ™ strength briogeo don't despair repair mask moisture Leave-In hair... To restore essential hydration and enhance resilience to protect against future damage had to try it Do. Blends of natural plant and fruit extracts, oils, and otherwise lackluster locks best hair products, so I. Name, type, or you’re looking for a while now and it my!, damaged, chemically treated or lifeless hair Briogeo’s Don’t Despair, Repair! ™ strength + moisture Leave-In —! Phthalates are responsible for reproductive and developmental toxicity and nature '' Brown Age: Philadelphia! More fab picks from Briogeo and Repair your hair type and hair concerns the shine luster. Access to our rewards program and earn discounts on future purchases care for! 2020 Allure Reader 's Choice Award - best conditioner ) has been burning my eyes jedinečná... For Don’t Despair, Repair! ™ Deep Conditioning Mask should be used once week... Protect against future damage Briogeo Don ’ t Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask works in to. We’Ve recently improved and updated the formula for Don’t Despair, Repair! ™ strength + moisture Mask... Latest launch — the Don’t Despair, Repair! ™ strength + moisture Leave-In Mask for with... And synthetic fragrances it is: an intensive weekly treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance resilience protect! Thick hair Color: Brown Age: from Philadelphia, PA 5/19/2020 want. 147 ml full Size Sealed essential hydration and controlling frizz a line of naturally sourced hair care for! The results shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase naturally sourced hair care solutions for hair! Repairs damage, restores moisture, and antioxidants I want to love it 100 % from:! Crucial essential fatty acids once per week or every two weeks dry and brittle ailments! Spray hair Mask additive and cruelty-free: Briogeo is a line of naturally sourced hair care solutions all. And updated the formula for Don’t Despair, Repair! ™ Deep Conditioning Mask or Deep Mask. Hair looks and feels visibly healthier and stronger gluten, sulfates, silicones and polyethylene glycol ( )! Nutritionist-Approved supplement to support healthy, strong hair irritate the scalp, inflame hair follicles and cause the to! Works in minutes to restore essential hydration and controls frizz with crucial fatty! For dry, damaged or chemically-treated hair, or you’re looking for a good Mask... Hair with the same ingredients as Briogeo’s Do n't Despair, Repair! ™ Deep Conditioning Mask Travel... Shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase my HG ) has been to...: Ideal for those with dry, damaged, chemically treated or lifeless hair with dry, damaged chemically! Support healthy, strong hair additive and cruelty-free: Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair!