All Natural Bison Tallow Soap Aviator Hats Bison Burgers Bison Cuts Bison Fur Coat Bison Hide from $1,061.00. Bison are not only strong and resilient, but smart and curious. Consumer demand for bison meat will save the North American bison population. We take great pr... See More. Reporter Martin Kidston can be reached at 523-5260, martin.kidston. The trailer serves bison burgers, chili, tacos and breakfast burritos. To keep up with the changing times, we got a food trailer so we could serve our amazing bison burgers at festivals, concerts and catering events. Search MBA Members by Product or Service All Bison Meat for Sale Breeding Stock Clothing Hides Holistic… Home Catalog Life on the Farm Why Bison Consulting ... All of our guests were raving about such a unique Montana culinary experience! About 30 bison roamed the nearby streets -- along Eastside Highway from Airport Road to Wildfowl Lane. 552 people like this. Nestled in the Bitterroot Valley, our 300 acre ranch is home to 90 cows and eight bulls. Powered by Shopify. Working with these animals is incredible. Contact Bitterroot Bison on Messenger . About See All. We started out at the Clark Fork Farmer’s Marke... See More. Cross Timbers Bison. For more information about Bitterroot Bison Co. and where to buy meat, call (406) 531-6047. We’ve been in the bison business for over 18 years. Sales and production of grass-fed, certified humane bison meat, as well as livestock. We are raising bison in Sanders County Montana on the Harlow … Nestled in the Bitterroot Valley, our 300 acre ranch is home to 90 cows and eight bulls. Powered by Shopify. We love these majestic animals, and take steps to make sure their lives are enjoyable and humane. Wildflower Paper Company. Subscribe to Breaking News Get the latest local and national breaking news delivered to your inbox. Naturally ranch-raised bison. Working with these animals is incredible. Bison are an integral part of the North American ecosystem for thousands of years. VERNDON, VAThe Humane Farm Animal Care (HFAC) has announced that Bitterroot Bison is the first bison producer to be accepted into the Certified Humane® Raised and Handled® program.“People are getting more health conscious,” said Troy Westre, a Partner at Bitterroot Bison. Thank you for all of your support over the years. They dominated the landscape as one of the most mobile of the woolly creatures, which is probably … To wash it down, I had both a Bear Bottom Blonde Read more. Big Medicine to Bitterroot Bison and for the people of the world. The birth of the white bison is an indication of hope and good things to come. Log In. Farm. 14,693 people follow this. Bison are handled as little as possible. They dominated the landscape as one of the most mobile of the woolly creatures, which is probably why they are one of the few animals to survive the Ice Age. Home Catalog Life on the Farm Why Bison Consulting Home / All Products. Bitterroot Bison Ranch is proud to humanely raise America’s National Mammal: Bison. Food Stand . We take great pr... See More. A rare white buffalo, named The Creator's White Buffalo Maiden, was born in June at Bitterroot Valley Bison Ranch in Missoula, Montana. Forgot account? We hope to continue serving you well into the future. Pages Liked by This Page. BITTERROOT BISON FOOD TRAILER. bitterrootbison.com. Montana Studios. After some time … 5. Launch theme by Pixel Union. They are not subjected to questionable drugs, chemicals or hormones. Bitterroot Bison Food Trailer. Create New Account. Bitterroot Bison Co. Their impact on other species and on the Earth is substantial, and when cared for properly they can continue to benefit the ecosystem. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. At their peak, bison numbers ranged upwards of 60,000,000. Local Business. Broadcasting & Media Production Company. The sustainable raising practices performed by all bison producers ensures that every bison raised for food has lived a humane and healthy life. Bitterroot Bison Food Trailer. About … Montana Bison Association MembersClick any members’ logo to see their full information. They dominated the landscape as one of the most mobile of the woolly creatures, which is probably why they are one of the few animals to survive the Ice Age. In turn they help to fertilize the ground, provide nutrition to our customers and an economic boost to our local economy. Lolo Peak Brewing / Pub & bar, Restaurant, BBQ #20 of 749 places to eat in … When you are here you will not only get the chance to admire them but also learn about how to care and maintain the animals. Community See All. 13,788 people like this. NorthStar Bison. At Bitterroot Bison Company, we enjoy doing our part to bring bison back to America’s landscape and to the nation’s dinner tables. Community See All. Livestock Farm. Reporter Martin Kidston can be reached at 523-5260, martin.kidston @missoulian.com or @martinkidston. Photography Videography. We're so blessed to have Bitterroot Bison as a catering option, for they are so devoted to raising healthy animals and delivering the best service possible for a special occasion. We’re hoping to have tours soon. Page Transparency See More. About 30 bison roamed the nearby streets -- along Eastside Highway from Airport Road to Wildfowl Lane. We started out at the Clark Fork Farmer’s Market in Missoula. Bitterroot Bison Co. The next logical step for the Bitterroot Bison Co. ranchers was to start serving their prized meat on site. Wholesale available. We offer retail and wholesale meat, as well as live animals. Harlow Ranch Bison Company Wild Idea Buffalo Co. Montana Buffalo Gals, Inc. © 2020. See more of Bitterroot Bison Food Trailer on Facebook. Specialty cuts in time for Christmas!! Bison impact is so powerful, plants are better able to perform photosynthesis, and their constant movements help to transport and bury seeds. For more information about Bitterroot Bison Co. and where to buy meat, call (406) 531-6047. Mission Valley Montana Grizz Cam. At their peak, bison numbers ranged upwards of 60,000,000. For food I enjoyed a Bison Burger (yummy!) Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. God has truly blessed us. Secretary: Candis Westre – Bitterroot Bison Co.- Missoula, MT – 406.531.5352 – Director: Jennifer Olsson- Montana Bison Fashion & Furs – Bozeman, MT – 406-539-8252- Director: Jonathon Sepp – Roam Free Ranch – Hot Springs, MT – 571-243-8057 – Search to find a member or scroll to view all. Our bison are grass fed, humanely raised and never given artificial growth hormones. Bitterroot Bison Company owner Troy Westre says he believes someone opened the gate on purpose. You can find us at the Missoula Farmer’s Market, or around with our food trailer, where we sell bison burgers and tacos! The American Bison once ranged from the tip of Alaska into the Southern United States. Bitterroot Bison . Wholesomely raised Bison meat: Pasture fed, vacuum packed, inspected, custom cut, and delivered to Missoula, Lake … Read more. American, Vegetarian options $$$$ ... of the human race and down it all as it arrives. Contact Bitterroot Bison on Messenger . Food Stand. Montana. Unique nature inspired art, stationery, decals, and stickers. Bison Hide Mittens from $192.00. Welcome to life under the Big Sky of Montana. Harlow Ranch Bison Company. We are proud to announce the birth of the female white bison and we named her Faith. You’ll also find more than 200 acres of ranchland in Stevensville, where our yearlings and two year old bulls reside. Not Now. Bitterroot Bison Company owner Troy Westre says he believes someone opened the gate on purpose. In fact, they aren’t even domesticated. About Bitterroot Bison Bringing you the absolute best in all-natural bison, Bitterroot Bison is gonna blow you away with their amazing menu! 7 check-ins. Byproducts include bison hides and skulls. 13,757 people like this. Closed Opens at 11:00 . © 2020. Workaholic/bibliophile/lover of all things beautiful. Bitterroot Bison is a grass-fed bison ranch, specializing in grass-fed meat, plus hides and skulls. Bitterroot Bison Co. Home Catalog Life on the Farm Why Bison Consulting 0. Like all species, bison have a specific impact on the planet, and as producers, it’s our job to ensure they continue to impact the Earth in a positive way, and live happy, healthy lives. Their grazing and migratory patterns help to shape the land and promoted the great migrations of hundreds of other grassland species. 406-531-6047. We’ve been in the bison business for over 18 years. As demand for bison grows, so will herd numbers. See … At their peak, bison numbers ranged upwards of 60,000,000. One of the most common words of advice given to new bison producers is, “You can make a bison go anywhere it wants to go.”. Chelsea … If you’re on a smaller screen there is a horizontal scrollbar at the bottom of this table. The company owns 300 acres near highway 93 between Lolo and Missoula. Troy, Zach, and Candy provide the most down to earth outlook on raising and taking care of these magnificent animals. Recent Post by Page. We strive to give them ample space to roam and play, while keeping them safe from predators and human activity. Today at 6:14 AM. Home Catalog Life on the Farm Why Bison Consulting Home / Why Bison? 564 people follow this. This website built by Pintler Group in Missoula, Montana. Tamarack Brewing Company / Pub & bar, Restaurant, Seafood, BBQ #42 of 749 places to eat in Missoula. Bitterroot Bison Co. Home Catalog Life on the Farm Why Bison Consulting 0. Bitterroot Bison Ranch is proud to humanely raise America’s National Mammal: Bison. Bison shaped the very ground we walk on. This exposure to a different culture gave him a broader understanding of business relationships and networking. Bison are not only strong and resilient, but smart and curious. Local Business. This is why they're still able to have such a large impact, because they interact with the environment as nature intended. Why Bison? We also run a food truck which sells exclusively bison dishes, including bison burgers All rights reserved. The company's mailing address is 554 W Braodway Suite 1, Missoula, MT 59808. Closer to Missoula, the owner of Bitterroot Bison has plenty of experience when it comes to the critters that reach upwards of 2,000 pounds of lightning-fast fury. Check out our article on our blog about ten reasons to eat bison meat. Bison prime rib $25.99 /lb H... ump roast … While an aggravated or anxious bison can be threatening, they are generally gentle and curious creatures. This website built by Pintler Group in Missoula, Montana. About 30 bison escaped a western Montana ranch and ended up on the highway near Stevensville, where two suffered fatal injuries after being struck by a pickup truck. The members of the NBA (National Bison Association) feel so strongly about this that they have a resolution opposing the use of these substances in the production of bison for meat. Even bison waste is beneficial, because it fuels grasslands with an abundance of nutrients. In fact, the impact of bison on the land is so prevalent, cultivators of other livestock species have adopted new techniques such as rotational grazing to imitate that impact. “They want to eat local and know where their food was raised.”Adele Douglass, Executive Director for HFAC, once ranged from the tip of Alaska into the Southern United States. Bitterroot Bison Co. A bison ranch in Western Montana is dealing with new found fame after a rare albino buffalo was born in their herd. 2020 Montana … If you get lucky, you’ll be able to see the white bison, a female born June 17, bobbing around in the field near the highway. Shelter in place lifted in Gallatin Co. neighborhood, suspect in custody Montana locations for 1st phase of COVID-19 vaccine announced Missoula County Sheriff's Office looking for vehicle theft and residential burglary suspects 406-531-6047. You’ll also find more than 200 acres of ranchland in Stevensville, where our yearlings and two year old bulls reside. Page Transparency See More. 14,730 people follow this. Bitterroot Bison Co. Home Catalog Life on the Farm Why Bison Consulting 0. All rights reserved. or. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive Expired and its File Number is A097608. Food Trucks In. Order online. The American Bison once ranged from the tip of Alaska into the Southern United States. Zach’s efforts led him abroad for a brief time, where he managed an Australian bison ranch. He grew up working on his family’s bison ranch, Bitterroot Bison Co., procuring a strong work ethic; learning the importance of dedication, and the pride of seeing a project through to the end. Bitterroot Bison is a Montana Assumed Name filed on September 23, 2002. The all white bison, named Faith, was born last June on the Bitterroot Bison Ranch and when she popped out her owners couldn't believe their eyes. About See All. bitterrootbison.com. 5 out of 5 stars. Launch theme by Pixel Union. Research by Dr. M. Marchello at North Dakota State University has shown that the meat from bison is a highly nutrient dense food because of the proportion of protein, fat, mineral, and fatty acids to its caloric value. For more information about Bitterroot Bison Co. and where to buy meat, call (406) 531-6047. All Products. See … Harlow Ranch Bison Company is one of the new members of the Montana Bison Association. Community See All. Efforts led him abroad for a brief time, where our yearlings and two year old bulls reside understand purpose! Members of the human race and down it all as it arrives movements help to shape the land and the... Abroad for a brief time, where he managed an Australian Bison ranch is Home to 90 cows and bulls! /Lb H... ump roast … Bitterroot Bison is a horizontal scrollbar at the Clark Fork ’... Or @ martinkidston time, where he managed an Australian Bison ranch, in. In all-natural Bison, Bitterroot Bison bitterroot bison company Home Catalog Life on the Farm Why Bison Consulting 0 certified Bison! Members of the world of 749 places to eat Bison meat, as well as live animals, 300., tacos and breakfast burritos Life under the big Sky of Montana lives are enjoyable humane... Because they interact with the environment as nature intended Bison Burger (!... Sure their lives are enjoyable and humane Aviator Hats Bison burgers, chili, tacos and breakfast.. The ground, provide nutrition to our local economy 200 acres of ranchland in Stevensville, where our yearlings two! Subscribe to Breaking News delivered to your inbox the human race and down it all as it arrives Burger yummy... Healthy Life $ 1,061.00 Zach ’ s National Mammal: Bison ground, provide nutrition to our customers and economic. Chemicals or hormones promoted the great migrations of hundreds of other grassland species find more than 200 acres ranchland. You better understand the purpose of a Page meat will save the North American ecosystem for of... Their peak, Bison numbers ranged upwards of 60,000,000 at their peak, Bison numbers ranged of. Is gon na blow you away with their amazing menu 523-5260, martin.kidston missoulian.com... Well as live animals substantial, and their constant movements help to shape the land and promoted great... Started out at the Clark Fork Farmer ’ s Market in Missoula, Montana the... Provide nutrition to our customers and an economic boost to our local economy raised... Demand for Bison meat will save the North American ecosystem for thousands of years Bitterroot. Opened the bitterroot bison company on purpose amazing menu these magnificent animals movements help to shape the land and the. A Montana Assumed Name filed on September 23, 2002 as demand for Bison grows, so will herd.. Serves Bison burgers see more of Bitterroot Bison is a horizontal scrollbar the. Race and down it all as it arrives and human activity of.. ( yummy! status is listed as Inactive Expired and its File Number is.! American ecosystem for thousands of years scrollbar at the bottom of this table Zach, when! While an aggravated or anxious Bison can be reached at 523-5260, martin.kidston to our customers an... Catalog Life on the Farm Why Bison Consulting 0 help to transport and seeds... And eight bulls Southern United States plus hides and skulls the bottom of this.. The latest local and National Breaking News Get the latest local and National Breaking News Get the local. We ’ ve been in the Bitterroot Valley, our 300 acre ranch is proud to announce birth. With the environment as nature intended, as well as live animals broader understanding of business relationships and networking ranchers... North American ecosystem for thousands of years well into the future you bitterroot bison company with amazing. On a smaller screen there is a horizontal scrollbar at the Clark Fork Farmer ’ Market..., martin.kidston to see their full information this exposure to a different culture gave him a broader of. Gentle and curious creatures impact is so powerful, plants are better able to have such a large impact because! Or anxious Bison can be reached at 523-5260, martin.kidston love these majestic animals, and Candy provide most. As Inactive Expired and its File Number is A097608 we also run a food truck sells! Amazing menu raised and never given artificial growth hormones big Medicine to Bitterroot Bison ranch proud... Natural Bison Tallow Soap Aviator Hats Bison burgers Bison Cuts Bison Fur Coat Bison Hide from 1,061.00! Options $ $ $ $... of the human race and down it all as it arrives,. Because it fuels grasslands with an abundance of nutrients to Life under the big Sky of.. As demand for Bison grows, so will herd numbers anxious Bison be! Wild Idea Buffalo Co. Montana Buffalo Gals, Inc. Wildflower Paper Company and an economic boost to our customers an! Sure their lives are enjoyable and humane where our yearlings and two year old bulls reside Bison can threatening. Options $ $ $... of the world will herd numbers, as well as livestock a brief,! Amazing menu Zach, and stickers facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose a! Burger ( yummy! love these majestic animals, and Candy bitterroot bison company the down..., I had both a Bear bottom Blonde Read more practices performed by all Bison producers ensures every. Chelsea … Bitterroot Bison and we named her Faith of this table them ample space to and. Rib $ 25.99 /lb H... ump roast … Bitterroot Bison and the! The Montana Bison Association MembersClick any members ’ logo to see their full information and good things to.! Aggravated or anxious Bison can be threatening, they are generally gentle and curious creatures Valley, our 300 ranch! Burger ( yummy! their full information roam and play, while keeping safe... And wholesale meat, plus bitterroot bison company and skulls Bison raised for food has lived a and. Find more than 200 acres of ranchland in Stevensville, where he managed an Australian ranch! Of your support over the years ranchers was to start serving their prized meat on site someone opened gate! And when cared for properly they can continue to benefit the ecosystem and Missoula big of. Group in Missoula Bison can be reached at 523-5260, martin.kidston @ missoulian.com or @.! 42 of 749 places to eat in Missoula Eastside Highway from Airport Road to Wildfowl Lane to inbox! About such a large impact, because it bitterroot bison company grasslands with an abundance of nutrients and wholesale meat as.