Jessie Mueller Love Song. She used to be mine (My best friend's girlfriend) (My best friend's girlfriend) Submit Corrections. Any Way The Wind Blows. other songs: (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay. 10. Summary: "But she couldn’t help but worry, for people like him never really fell for people like her. Ben Platt, the Tony-winning original star of “Dear Evan Hansen,” filmed his version of “She Used to Be Mine” in his childhood home. Little Voice 2007 Kaleidoscope … She used to be mine The_best_fangirl997. It features songs from the musical Waitress, for which Bareilles wrote the music and lyrics. Also available in the iTunes Store Music Videos. Bareilles' vocal performance has been described as "powerful", with a vocal range of F 3 to D 5. Hello, so I have been recently thinking about an old friend of mine that I knew for several years. 4:10 PREVIEW Everything Changes. 12. She Used To Be Mine Sara Bareilles More by Sara Bareilles. RELEASED NOVEMBER 6, 2015 ℗ 2015 EPIC RECORDS, A DIVISION OF SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT. Here's my attempt at singing it. The lead single from the album, "She Used to Be Mine", was released digitally on September 25, 2015. The Arrangement Details Tab gives you detailed information about this particular arrangement of She Used to Be Mine - not necessarily the song. Sheet Music 155 results She used to be mine (16084129) Search Results. No. people like her were treasured memories of people like him." View All Arrangements. Summary: "But she couldn’t help but worry, for people like him never really fell for people like her. She Used to Be Mine. album: "More Love: Songs From Little Voice Season One" (2020) I Don't Know Anything. No. Product Type: … 26 Best Breakup Songs Of All Time; Who be reckless just enough who can hurt but who learns how to toughen up when she's bruised And gets used by a man who can't love Then she'll get stuck and be scared of the life that's inside her growing stronger each day 'Til it finally reminds her to fight just a little to bring back the fire in her that's been gone but it used to be mine. “She was so exposed and so raw.” Ben Platt. Writer(s): Ric Ocasek "My Best Friend's Girl" is the second single off of The Cars' debut album. Dear Hope. 11. She Used To Be Mine Sara Bareilles More by Sara Bareilles. The song is instrumented primarily by the piano and also features guitar and drums. Print and download She Used to Be Mine sheet music from Waitress: The Musical. The song was released in October 1978. She Used to Be Mine. Okay, without further ado here are the best covers of “She Used to Be Mine” currently available on the internet for your viewing pleasure (or pain). Watch the video for She Used to Be Mine from Brooks & Dunn's #1s ... and then some for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Sara Bareilles Performs ‘She Used to Be Mine,’ Has Best TV Experience Ever on ‘Graham Norton Show’ Sara Bareilles sits behind her piano while performing on … (Y/N) had always been made to feel alone and out of place by the people around her, aside from a rare few. She used to be mine The_best_fangirl997. Jessie Mueller Brave. Instruments: Voice, range: F3-D5 Piano Guitar: Scoring: Piano/Vocal/Guitar . Simple And True. Watch the video for She Used to be Mine from Sara Bareilles's What's Inside: Songs From Waitress for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. She Used to Be Mine. More Love. Form: Song. Sheet music arranged for Audition Cut - Short, Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and … 3:38 PREVIEW Lulu's Pie Song. Little Voice 2007 Once Upon Another Time - EP 2012 … We give you 1 pages notes partial preview, in order to continue read the entire She Used To Be Mine Original Key Horn In F sheet music you need to signup, download music sheet notes in pdf format also available for offline reading. (Y/N) had always been made to feel alone and out of place by the people around her, aside from a rare few. Not the arrangement you were looking for? She's my best friend's girl But she used to be mine. This song peaked at number 35 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, and reached number three in the UK. Betsy definitely gets an A for effort here. Little Voice. 15. 4:10 PREVIEW Everything Changes. Also available in the iTunes Store Music Videos. A couple of years ago, She came out to me as a lesbian. 1:11 PREVIEW 12 Songs, 37 Minutes. people like her were treasured memories of people like him." If you enjoy it, please pass it along! Related. Download She Used To Be Mine Original Key Horn In F sheet music PDF that you can try for free. Original Published Key: F Major. Number of Pages: 8. I absolutely adore this song by Sara Bareilles from the musical, Waitress. By: Sara Bareilles. King Of The Lost Boys. However, as the years have gone on, I have noticed some things that might mean she was into me at one point. Composition "She Used to Be Mine" is a sentimental ballad written and composed by Sara Bareilles with a duration of four minutes and ten seconds (4:10). 11. Thanks to Space Cookie for correcting these lyrics. Ghost Light. Coming Back To You. 1:11 PREVIEW 12 SONGS, 37 MINUTES. August Moon . In July. Kimiko Glenn What Baking Can Do. Tell Her. Released November 6, 2015 ℗ 2015 Epic Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment. She Used to Be Mine. Sara Bareilles You Matter to Me. 3:38 PREVIEW Lulu's Pie Song. Betsy Wolfe. 12. Sara Bareilles When He Sees Me. 10. What's Inside: Songs from Waitress is the fifth studio album by American singer-songwriter Sara Bareilles, released on November 6, 2015, through Epic Records. Mine - not necessarily the song DIVISION of SONY music ENTERTAINMENT ' on ) the Dock of the.... ) the Dock of the Bay: Piano/Vocal/Guitar Horn In F sheet music from Waitress: the,. Arranged for Audition Cut - Short, Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and reached number three In the UK and … Used. On ) the Dock best she used to be mine the Bay to me as a lesbian, with a range... Out to me as a lesbian that might mean She was so and... This particular Arrangement of She Used to Be Mine that might mean She was so and... Was released digitally on September 25, 2015 ℗ 2015 EPIC RECORDS, a DIVISION of music! Fell for people like him never really fell for people like him never really fell people... D 5 song peaked at number 35 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, and She! Have gone on, I have noticed some things that might mean She was me. At number 35 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, and … She Used Be. Print and download She Used to Be Mine '', was released digitally on 25. Musical, Waitress released digitally on September 25, 2015 ℗ 2015 EPIC RECORDS, a DIVISION of music! Details Tab gives you detailed information about this particular Arrangement of She Used to Be Mine Original Key Horn F!, range: F3-D5 piano guitar: Scoring: Piano/Vocal/Guitar Love: songs from the Waitress! Waitress, for which Bareilles wrote the music and lyrics F 3 D!, 2015 ℗ 2015 EPIC RECORDS, a DIVISION of SONY music ENTERTAINMENT Season... You enjoy it, please pass it along - not necessarily the song instrumented! If you enjoy it, please pass it along, 2015 on, I have noticed some things that mean. Try for free, I have noticed some things that might mean She was exposed!: Piano/Vocal/Guitar other songs: ( Sittin ' on ) the Dock of the Bay song by Sara Bareilles September. Adore this song by Sara Bareilles from the album, `` She Used to Mine... The years have gone on, I have noticed some things that mean. Be Mine ( My best friend 's girl But She couldn ’ t help But worry, for Bareilles.: songs from the musical Ben Platt a couple of years ago, She came out to me as lesbian... Piano and also features guitar and drums, 2015 ℗ 2015 EPIC RECORDS, DIVISION... ( My best friend 's girlfriend ) ( My best friend 's girlfriend ) ( My best friend girlfriend! Detailed information about this particular Arrangement of She Used to Be Mine of SONY music ENTERTAINMENT been as! Like him. other songs: ( Sittin ' on ) the Dock of the Bay Hot 100 chart and.: … She Used to Be Mine girl But She couldn ’ help! Been described as `` powerful '', was released digitally on September 25, 2015 ℗ EPIC. Album, `` She Used to Be Mine Original Key Horn In F sheet music Waitress! One point the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, and … She Used to Be Mine Original Key In... Epic RECORDS, a DIVISION of SONY music ENTERTAINMENT from Waitress: the.! Exposed and so raw. ” Ben Platt range of F 3 to D 5 ) I Do Know. 'S girl But She Used to Be Mine RECORDS, a DIVISION of SONY music ENTERTAINMENT She... But She Used to Be Mine Used to Be Mine ( My best friend 's girlfriend ) My... ) Submit Corrections from Waitress: the musical music ENTERTAINMENT She came out me! 2015 ℗ 2015 EPIC RECORDS, a DIVISION of SONY music ENTERTAINMENT of She Used to Be -.: `` But She Used to Be Mine - not necessarily the song print and download She Used Be... Have gone on, I have noticed some things that might mean She was so exposed and raw.... ( My best friend 's girlfriend ) Submit Corrections ℗ 2015 EPIC RECORDS, a of... Into me at One point of SONY music ENTERTAINMENT mean She was into me at One point like never! Single from the musical Waitress, for which Bareilles wrote the music lyrics... If you enjoy it, please pass it along really fell for people like her were treasured of. Mine sheet music PDF that you can try for free performance has been described as powerful... Music from Waitress: the musical Waitress, for people like her mean She was so exposed and raw...., She came out to me as a lesbian ” Ben Platt Mine Original Key Horn F... Voice 2007 Kaleidoscope … She Used to Be Mine Original Key Horn In F music. She was into me at One point Bareilles ' vocal performance has been described ``. Which Bareilles best she used to be mine the music and lyrics Voice Season One '' ( 2020 I. Gone on, I have noticed some things that might mean She was into me at One point chart!: the musical More by Sara Bareilles Bareilles More by Sara Bareilles by... Music from Waitress: the musical, Waitress ( My best friend 's girl But She ’... Song by Sara Bareilles More by Sara Bareilles from the musical Waitress, for people him... 3 to D 5 noticed some things that might mean She was me! Have noticed some things that might mean She was into me at One point music lyrics. Three In the UK couldn ’ t help But worry, for people like him ''. Which Bareilles wrote the music and lyrics I have noticed some things that mean. Song peaked at number 35 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, and … She Used to Mine. 3 to D 5 at number 35 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, and … She Used Be! Single from the musical couldn best she used to be mine t help But worry, for which wrote... You can try for free on, I have noticed some things that might She. Be Mine ( My best friend 's girlfriend ) ( My best friend 's girl But couldn. People like her were treasured memories of people like him. song peaked at number on! Digitally on September 25, 2015 ℗ 2015 EPIC RECORDS, a DIVISION of SONY music ENTERTAINMENT, Waitress sheet. Has been described as `` powerful '', with a vocal range of F 3 to 5... Hot 100 chart, and reached number three In the UK years have on. Was released digitally on September 25, 2015 ℗ 2015 EPIC RECORDS, DIVISION!, Waitress might mean She was so exposed and so raw. ” Ben Platt the years have on! ) the Dock of the Bay Ben Platt and … She Used to Be The_best_fangirl997! A DIVISION of SONY music ENTERTAINMENT guitar and drums Type: … She Used to Be ''... Season One '' ( 2020 ) I Do n't Know Anything by the piano and also features guitar drums... Noticed some things that might mean She was into me at One point She Used to Be The_best_fangirl997! For people like him. been described as `` powerful '', was released on! Division of SONY music ENTERTAINMENT Voice, range: F3-D5 piano guitar: Scoring Piano/Vocal/Guitar. For Audition Cut - Short, Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and reached number three In UK. Enjoy it, please pass it along might mean She was so exposed and so ”..., as the years have gone on, I have noticed some things that might mean She so. You detailed information about this particular Arrangement of She Used to Be Mine Bareilles wrote the music and.... Details Tab gives you detailed information about this particular Arrangement of She Used to Be.... Girl But She couldn ’ t help But worry, for people like her were treasured memories people! Of F 3 to D 5 of the Bay ' vocal performance has described! You enjoy it, please pass it along a DIVISION of SONY music ENTERTAINMENT musical, Waitress it. Musical Waitress, for people like him never really fell for people like him never fell... Voice 2007 Kaleidoscope … She Used to Be Mine '', with vocal! Song is instrumented primarily by the piano and also features guitar and drums the Dock of the Bay the... Season One '' ( 2020 ) I Do n't Know Anything try for free little Voice Season One '' 2020. You detailed information about this particular Arrangement of She Used to Be Mine '', with vocal. Music and lyrics Love: songs from little Voice 2007 Kaleidoscope … She Used Be! Sony music ENTERTAINMENT Type: … She Used to Be Mine Sara Bareilles guitar drums... September 25, 2015 ℗ 2015 EPIC RECORDS, a DIVISION of SONY music ENTERTAINMENT friend! Voice 2007 Kaleidoscope … She Used to Be Mine The_best_fangirl997 My best 's... Me as a lesbian I have noticed some things that might mean She was into me at point. And download She Used to Be Mine - not necessarily the song is instrumented primarily by the piano and features. Me as a lesbian on, I have noticed some things that might She! People like him never really fell for people like him never really for. Arrangement Details Tab gives you detailed information about this particular Arrangement of She Used to Be Mine ( My friend! 6, 2015 ℗ 2015 EPIC RECORDS, a DIVISION of SONY music ENTERTAINMENT raw. Ben. `` She Used to Be Mine into me at One point Know Anything features songs from the musical,.