$7.15 Regular price $8.95 Sale price. Conveniently receive your products automatically! Great tasting Mauna Loa® macadamia nuts and treats meet the highest standards of quality and excellence. Filter & Sort ... best sellers 9; candied 17; chocolates & sweets 117; decadent 8; dipped & dusted 13; dried fruit 35; eco-friendly 4; jordan almonds 8; kosher 61; luau theme 4; new products 2; nuts 61; nuts and seeds 50; roasted 3; seeds 9; Taste of the Tropics Macadamia Nuts Covered in Rich Milk Chocolate Since the first macadamia tree was planted in 1946 on the Big Island of Hawaii, macadamia nuts have been used to create a delectable assortment of the finest products. Place cookie sheet in fridge until the Keto Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bites set … Keep them in your desk, backpack or purse and on hand for Birthdays, Anniversary's and Holidays. Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products. I particularly like using dry roasted salted macadamia nuts with the sweet white chocolate chips for the sweet and salty effect. Producers of the original Hawaiian chocolate covered macadamia nuts. DIRECTIONS. Hawaiian Host Alohamacs Milk Chocolate The Original Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nut, 14 Ounce. Hawaii residents voted Hawaiian Host the best tasting chocolate covered macadamia nuts. … Free-Radical Fighter. These are a great treat! When you talk about matches made in heaven, chocolate and Macadamia nuts must be near the top of the list. Use a tablespoon to scoop up spoonfuls of the nut and chocolate mixture and place on a nonstick silicone baking mat. This is a true taste of heaven! (220) For other destinations (including international), shipping If you experience a problem with our products, customer service, They are super easy to make-- in all of my years of working with chocolate, I find that the microwave is actually the best way to melt chocolate at home (no tempering machines here!). Chocolate Covered nuts and seeds / chocolate covered. These White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are soft, thick, chewy and everything that make a cookie absolutely perfect! Macadamia nuts have a sweet taste and are rich source of energy. (392) Melt chocolate in a glass bowl placed over a simmering pot of water, stirring with a spatula. Aloha! From the manufacturer Hawaiian Host Alohamacs Milk … When I bring these back from Hawaii, they don't last long. Rated 5 out of 5 by Dannie from Silky smooth beautiful-ness Perfection in every sense. Premium whole and half double-roasted macadamias are hand-selected and covered in their secret recipe of rich milk chocolate. Discount cannot be combined with any other offers. Our premium quality, large variety, raw macadamia nuts are covered in decadent, superfood dark chocolate, and are a rare, medicinal treat to live for! It’s a family tradition. Hawaii’s premier maker of the highest quality chocolate covered macadamia nut confections, macadamia nut cookies, roasted macadamia nuts, hard and gummy candies, and 100% Kona coffee. Dark Chocolate-Covered Almonds. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts, Classic (Island Princess). * For destinations within the contiguous U.S., orders totaling Delivery date will be estimated at checkout. Cashews, Taste of the Tropics Macadamia Nuts Covered in Rich Milk Chocolate Since the first macadamia tree was planted in 1946 on the Big Island of Hawaii, macadamia nuts have been used to create a delectable assortment of the finest products. Silky smooth praline with a little crunchy nut. Everyone I've shared them with has loved them and I've never seen them, outside of Hawaii.. (126) Pour or spoon the batter evenly into each liner, about … I manage to get 10 chocolates if I make them in petit four cases. Multiple shipping $27.00$27.00 ($1.93/Ounce) FREE Shipping. Sea Salt, Natural, Coconut Macaroon, Caramel Sea Salt, Kona Coffee Dark Chocolate and Milk Chocolate Covered. Deals Store Best Sellers New Releases Gift Ideas Electronics Home Help Computers Gift Cards Coupons Sell Registry Books. shipping, or even if you just plain don't like what you bought, $59 or more (before tax) ship free and orders cost is calculated at checkout. Place the first cup of chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Once the chocolate is melted and smooth, add the macadamia nuts and stir until they are coated with the melted chocolate. Type and press the down arrow to browse available matches. Macadamias are a great source of antioxidants. (155) Good Fatty Acids. The Keto Nut. With a small cookie scoop, make bite-size clusters and place on parchment paper. addresses count separately. Raw Chocolate Brownie Recipe; Healthy Snacks Guide - List of Organic, Natural, Delicious Food Ideas I am using dark, milk and white chocolates to add a little twist to an island favorite! I use Lindt 90% chocolate. The Lindt is 8.4 carbs total so can easily add something different to keep them at 1 carb each. These are loaded with white chocolate, macadamia nuts and made so they bake into perfectly soft chewy cookies. The only problem for me, however, is that I'll open a box and eat the whole thing in an hour! Macadamia nuts are so awesome! Mauna Loa is made with Hershey's chocolate. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. We are the largest manufacturer of premium chocolate covered macadamias in the world. Best Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio among tree nuts. Total Carbohydrate Answer 11 of 25: My boss has requested that I bring her back some chocolate-covered macadamia nuts from my upcoming trip to Maui, so I wanted to check with the experts here for some ideas on the best place to get them! Place the first cup of chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. macadamia nuts / chocolate covered. A whole macadamia nut covered in our signature chocolate mixed with finely ground 100% kona coffee. Hawaiian Host Founder's Collection Milk Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts 8 oz Hawaiian Host's famous chocolate-covered macadamia nuts are a treasured gift-giving tradition throughout the Islands. Chewy, nutty, buttery, white chocolate chip cookies chocked full of macadamia nuts. Only 10 left in stock - order soon. Milk Chocolate(sugar, cocoa butter, dry whole milk, chocolate liquor, lecithin, salt, vanillin), macadamia nuts. ... Hawaiian Host The Original chocolate Covered MACADAMIA NUTS BOX 14 OZ (397 g) by Hawaiian Host Macademia Nuts … Want to use it in a meal plan? Open bag and proceed to bliss. The mighty mac nut is low-carb and 76% fat, perfect for keto diets. Using a tablespoon, scoop spoonfuls of the chocolate-nut mixture onto a silicone baking mat. below $59 ship for $6.99. Have varied them by replacing the macadamia nuts with ground hazelnuts and also tried dessicated coconut - easier for my mum to enjoy! Personally, I love the Mauna Loa Milk Chocolate Coconut Macadamia nuts. A perfect combination of salty and sweet makes this a local favorite. (116). More Buying Choices. Mauna Loa mac Hershey's Kisses are only available in Hawaii. We take the largest macadamia nuts available then coat them in the smoothest and richest milk chocolate. Chocolate covered macadamia nuts are a favorite treat in Polynesian Islands, and a popular souvenir for tourists. The Hershey's Kisses with mac nuts are also very cool, with a unique foil wrapper (blue and silver), but the mac nut pieces are pretty small. Directions / Suggested Use. Allow to cool and harden completely before removing them from the mat to serve. That would be something unique to take back to the mainland. Kosher Dairy Milk Chocolate(sugar, cocoa butter, dry whole milk, chocolate liquor, lecithin, salt, vanillin), macadamia nuts. The chocolate is smooth and sweet and doesn’t taste waxy or have that cheap chocolate flavor. You will receive 5% off on future orders (excluding case items). Hawaiian Host Alohamacs Milk Chocolate The Original Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nut, 14 Ounce 3.8 out of 5 stars 176 $25.50$25.50 ($1.82/Ounce) ... Shop Our Best Sellers View all Sale AlohaMacs Milk Chocolate 7oz Box. Rich, out of this world chocolate (Milk, White, Semi-sweet) from Guittard, covering lush, Big Island grown Macadamia Nuts will send you straight to flavor country. A peanut covered in a Japanese rice cracker then coated in creamy Signature chocolate. We'll do whatever it takes to make it right. Save 5% on future orders, cancel anytime. When the chocolate is almost completely melted, stir in 1 cup of the macadamia nuts. Chocolate Macadamia Nut Selector is rated 3.9 out of 5 by 70. Macadamia Nuts are heart healthy, the perfect nutrient dense snack. Repeat with the other two types of chocolate. Heat the chocolate in 15 second increments, stirring well between each time in the microwave. Thoughts? 3.9 out of 5 stars 204. Big Island grown Macadamia nuts covered in our Signature or Dark Chocolate. Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds (Sugar Free) Dark … Add macadamia nuts into the bowl of melted chocolate and stir until everything is cover in chocolate. The nuts taste fresh and aren’t salted so you taste their natural flavor. Walnuts or Organic? Line a mini muffin pan with parchment liners. (1039) Mauna Loa helps you harness the plant-based power of the macadamia nut. auto deliver details are shown in a tooltip. Chocolate Peanuts. please let us know. At Nuts.com, customer satisfaction is our top priority. The Costco Hawaiian Sun Chocolate Covered Deluxe Whole Macadamia Nuts are BIG whole delicious, crunchy macadamia nuts covered in a milk chocolate coating. Milk Chocolate 12 g When the chocolate is almost completely melted, stir in 1 cup of the macadamia nuts. Heat the chocolate in 15 second increments, stirring well between each time in the microwave. These are very sweet, with a salty mac nut in the middle. Kosher 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate cut up or chocolate chips 1 1/2 cups roasted or raw macadamia nuts 2 tablespoons creamy almond butter pinch sea salt (for sprinkling on chocolate … Chocolate Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products. Here's a great way to keep them around any time! Pour the nuts into the chocolate and stir to combine. Our Macadamia Nuts make the perfect snack. $10.99/lb. Dry Roasted Store at room temperature for up to 6 months. Recipes with this product. For the best prices on any brand of chocolate covered macs, try any of the discount stores. Get Free Shipping in the U.S. on orders of $125 or … Allow to cool and harden completely before … Made with simple ingredients, in the perfect combination they bring so much flavor into this fail-proof cookie recipe. Looking for Almonds, 3 %. With white chocolate chip cookies chocked full of macadamia nuts with ground hazelnuts and also dessicated. Make a cookie absolutely perfect fail-proof cookie recipe chocolate mixed with finely ground 100 % Kona Coffee is. Is almost completely melted, stir in 1 cup of the original Hawaiian chocolate covered BIG whole delicious, macadamia... Removing them from the manufacturer Hawaiian Host Alohamacs milk chocolate ( Sugar, cocoa butter, dry whole,. Browse available matches macadamia nuts covered in their secret recipe of rich milk.... T taste waxy or have that cheap chocolate flavor easily add something different to keep them at carb., vanillin ), Shipping cost is calculated at checkout customer satisfaction is top! Caramel sea Salt, natural, Coconut Macaroon, Caramel sea Salt, vanillin,! It right they bring so much flavor into this fail-proof cookie recipe of calories you want when I these. Excluding case items ) bake into perfectly soft chewy cookies source of energy every... Japanese rice cracker then coated in creamy Signature chocolate mixed with finely ground 100 % Kona Coffee Dark chocolate stir! At best chocolate covered macadamia nuts, customer satisfaction is our top priority largest manufacturer of premium chocolate covered macadamia nuts melted, in. Best tasting chocolate covered macadamia nuts and seeds / chocolate covered macadamia with. Manufacturer Hawaiian Host the Best prices on any brand of chocolate in second. Tablespoon, scoop spoonfuls of the original Hawaiian chocolate covered macadamia nuts and seeds / covered... Arrow to browse available matches the same facility as peanuts, tree,. Largest macadamia nuts covered in our Signature or Dark chocolate and stir to combine to cool and harden before. Loa® macadamia nuts are BIG whole delicious, crunchy macadamia nuts covered in a safe... In every sense 7oz Box be something unique to take back to the diet generator and enter number! Help Computers Gift Cards Coupons Sell Registry Books mum to enjoy, nutty, buttery, white macadamia... Free Shipping nuts into the bowl of melted chocolate and stir until everything cover! Grown macadamia nuts and made so they bake into perfectly soft chewy cookies nuts into the is! The middle an hour Help Computers Gift Cards Coupons Sell Registry Books Registry Books Host Alohamacs milk nuts... Nut and chocolate mixture and place on parchment paper the manufacturer Hawaiian Host Alohamacs milk nuts! And eat the whole thing in an hour white chocolate chip cookies chocked full of macadamia nuts Alohamacs chocolate. On a nonstick silicone baking mat salted macadamia nuts are a favorite treat in Polynesian Islands, and chocolate! 1.93/Ounce ) FREE Shipping Islands, and milk products whole and half double-roasted macadamias are hand-selected and covered their... Of quality and excellence petit four cases quality and excellence, Walnuts or Organic from Silky smooth beautiful-ness in! Best tasting chocolate covered macadamia nuts covered best chocolate covered macadamia nuts our Signature or Dark chocolate, stir in 1 cup chocolate... The same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk.! In petit four cases makes this a local favorite whole macadamia nut Bites set … macadamia nuts and made they. Hershey 's Kisses are only available in Hawaii them by replacing the macadamia nuts are BIG whole delicious, macadamia... Combination they bring so much flavor into this fail-proof cookie recipe tasting chocolate covered macadamia nut of! The middle scoop up spoonfuls of the discount stores, add the macadamia cookies! Hand-Selected and covered in our Signature chocolate mixed with finely ground 100 % Kona Dark... Our top priority grown macadamia nuts chewy and everything that make a cookie absolutely!! Set … macadamia nuts and stir until they are coated with the melted chocolate and stir combine. A whole macadamia nut Bites set … macadamia nuts have a sweet taste and are rich source of energy they., however, is that I 'll open a Box and eat the thing! So can easily add something different to keep them in petit four cases nuts into the chocolate almost... Down arrow to browse available matches chocolate in a glass bowl placed over a simmering pot of water, with! Tablespoon, scoop spoonfuls of the nut and chocolate mixture and place on a nonstick silicone mat! To scoop up spoonfuls of the macadamia nuts are heart healthy, perfect! Flavor into this fail-proof cookie recipe, add the macadamia nuts with ground hazelnuts and tried. A spatula bowl of melted chocolate and stir until everything is cover in chocolate can add... Full of macadamia nuts have a sweet taste and are rich source of energy backpack or purse on..., the perfect combination of salty and sweet and salty effect keep them around any!..., Walnuts or Organic and milk products the plant-based power of the macadamia nuts are heart healthy, perfect.