DreamCloud uses a new pocket coil technology. Awara Mattress Customer Service The comfortable coating for the milder side of the mattress consists of 3 inches of aluminum infused memory foam (3.5 pound density). Reputation. Awara is an online-only mattress retailer based in USA featuring a specialized lineup of mattresses, including models from Awara. Phone: (855) 462-9262. I tried for months to get used to this mattress, received an additional topper when I suggested a possible return however even with the topper I am in pain every morning. American Water Resources keeps life flowing by offering service line protection contracts to homeowners in 43 states and Washington, D.C., and currently services more than 2 million contracts.The company has been providing protection contracts since the year 2000 with more than 9 out of 10 customers satisfied and an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau. 28 Business Center “Slobodskoy” 115280 Moscow Russia 7/3: I … I tried calling the phone number on the website but they no longer receive phone calls. ... What’s also great is that each of these mattress companies come with really excellent customer service departments, so If you have any questions at all throughout the whole order in process or even about the mattresses themselves, customer service is just a phone call away. We have purchased two CPO Mercedes from him in the past 5 months. Amazon Reviews: Generally reviews on Amazon are positive, though a few customers have complained about customer service. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Company History. Awara offers a 365-night sleep trial for the Awara Mattress. If there are damages to Awara that occur from normal use anytime during your ownership, we will replace it for you at no extra cost. Customer Service. Email Us: customercare@beawara.com. Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2020. We can’t wait to hear from you! Get Our Exclusive Deal 340 S Lemon Ave #9599 Quality is at the foundation of our team’s existence. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Customer Service; Additional Contact Information. Honestly, some of the best customer service I’ve ever experienced, and I’ve dealt with a fair amount of awful customer service teams. We purchased a king size mattress on 5/28/20. HELPING PEOPLE GET BETTER SLEEP ACTUALLY CHANGES THEIR LIVES, AND BEING ON OUR SUPPORT TEAM I SEE THAT FIRST HAND. Save up to 60% Discount on all orders & Free Shipping Worldwide. Awara Mattress Customer Reviews; A luxury hybrid that provides a full 365 night sleep trial, versus the Normal 100 night trial. For the best possible sleep and safest setup to keep Awara in prime condition, we recommend placing it on a suitable basic frame or box spring. Awara is a luxurious and supportive hybrid mattress that uses natural latex in order to bring you a cozy mattress that is better for you. Awara offers some excellent service features including a 365 night trial period. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Customer Service You can reach out to Awara customer service via chat, email or phone call. If you decide that you want to return the mattress on day 365 or any time before that, you can call Awara's customer support number and they'll arrange a return pick-up at your home. Jessore Road, Block 16, Ground Floor, Kolkata - 700 124, West Bengal, India. Customer Service. I SLEEP BETTER MYSELF KNOWING THAT OUR TEAM IS DOING OUR JOB TO HELP PEOPLE GET BETTER SLEEP. Our sleep trial is the period of time where you can take the Awara mattress on a test run for up to one entire year. +7 495 225-30-38 E-mail: info@awara-russia.com Office 125 (first floor) ul. With the purchase of our annual Membership ($99) you are provided with the training and resources to equip leaders and parents for child discipleship. This company is a scam! Leninskaya Sloboda 26 bldg. 8 AM - 5 PM PST Below you’ll find the 10 mattresses that are the best for 2020. Browse Awara Customer Reviews THE BEST PIECE OF FURNITURE I OWN - Teran O. There is no way to contact them to return your mattress! They’re ready to help customers with every question, doubt, and issue, before, during, and after their purchase. Extremely helpful and easy to work with, I have nothing but good things to say about the Awara staff and company overall. Dreamcloud Mattress. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. You can also learn more about other topics in sleep from the Awara blog. Awara is a hybrid mattress made with Rainforest Alliance-Certified Dunlop latex featuring natural support that contours perfectly to your body for your best night’s sleep. The people at Awara just answered my questions with ease and helped me figure out the delivery process for a later time because I was going to be out of town for business. With the optional White Glove Delivery Service for a small additional fee, delivery times may be extended 2-3 days. Please feel free to call Awara Sleep Support at anytime as well as chat and email. 0 customer service, no matter how hard you try. This includes: 365 Night Trial period; Forever Warranty; Free Shipping; 100% money back guarantee for Returns / Refunds; Made in the USA Awara Mattress Contact. It's a really easy process. We can’t wait to hear from you! Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Location of This Business801 California St, Mountain View, CA 94041-1990, Need to file a complaint? This is just about the maximum in terms of trial periods for the industry. Invest in better wellness for you and the Earth overall by choosing Awara, the natural option. Awara Mattress Customer Service; USE THIS LINK TO SAVE $300 ON PUFFY MATTRESS . BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Customer Service. Fall asleep naturally, wake up refreshed with Awara. WE’RE HERE TO PROVIDE WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELL YOU ABOUT ALL THINGS RELATED TO AWARA. Awara Mattress Contact. Order # ******* The bed cost $******* which was paid with a credit card. Welcome to Awara—Nature’s favorite mattress We’d love to answer any questions, resolve any issues, or just talk about Awara. We gave Awara an 8 out of 10 for customer service meaning they offer pretty excellent customer service. Whether you're looking to learn more about the rental appliances available in your area, or have other questions and concerns, please contact us today. The cover is ultra-soft, cradling you into the sleep your body craves. Contact Us By Phone: 866-675-2947 Monday-Friday: 7:00am-7:00pm CT Saturday-Sunday: 8:00am-5:00pm CT Email Address: Walnut, CA 91789. READ MORE Awara Eduhouse Training is one of the top business coaching providers in Russia and Finland. Choosing Awara’s natural latex mattress means making a better choice for the planet and your sleep. Thank you for your patience as we work on your request. Sign up here to receive exclusive deals, details, and the latest about our products. I LOVE BEING ABLE TO SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE AND HELP ANSWER QUESTIONS FOR CUSTOMERS WHO ARE AFTER A SUPER COMFORTABLE, SUPPORTIVE MATTRESS WITH NATURAL MATERIALS. At AWHR, we're committed to superior customer service. Awara representatives are very helpful and knowledgeable on every topic regarding their products. Don’t take our word for it. For every Awara purchase made, we plant a young Hevea brasilienesis tree and purchase carbon to offset the footprint we make when manufacturing and shipping your mattress. The title song Awara Hoon is very melodious. Available Monday-Friday: A service where professionals install your new mattress in your home and remove your old sleep product. Once you order the mattress online, it arrives within 3-6 business days. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. We’ll guide you through the process. No response to submitted photos and information to process requested return according to 365 day warrantee. Your mattress will usually ship within 24 hours of purchase. It offers only one firmness option, which is considered to be medium firm (6) and works best for average or heavier sleepers and also works for all three positions: side, back, and stomach. Awara is a natural eco-friendly mattress made of premium latex and wrapped coil springs, providing natural support that contours perfectly to your body along with a touch of bounce for your best night’s sleep. BBB is here to help. Awara and Ken worked together to facilitate a smooth and fair deal. Customer service is the backbone of what we do here at Awara. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Other Awara Products. Awara Sleep VS Amerisleep Mattress: Let’s Compare. MY JOB IS THE BEST! You can speak with an Awara representative directly on their site’s live chat feature, call them at 855-580-1382, or email them at E.support@awarasleep.com. The Return Policy is clearly stated on their website and I do not know why they're electing to ignore my emails which supply the required information. After Awara picks up your mattress, they'll donate it to a charity in need. We're here to help! The cover is ultra-soft, cradling you into the sleep your body craves. It was the best and … During this time if customers should decide the mattress is not for them, Awara will pick it up to either donate or dispose of locally. I have sent multiple follow up emails over the course of 8 days with 0 response besides the automated one saying they will get back to you within 48 hours. Here’s a Quick Overview. 1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable/Not made with the right padding, Poor customer service. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Awara at Amazon.com. It doesn’t have to be anything that breaks the bank, but something that raises it off of the floor for maximum breathability and support will help ensure a long, healthy lifespan for your cozy Awara mattress. Awara has several options for contacting customer service. Awara Support Team Because of that, the customer has the savings passed on to them. Returns with Awara are rare, but when they happen we will accommodate them within our 365-night trial period. We will be the ones to cover all of the transportation at no extra cost. 7 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with Awara, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress. Email: membership@awana.org. I called at 3pm PST on a Monday which is well within their business hours, but was directed directly to automated voicemail saying that I called outside of business hours... Their chat function is broken. I requested a return on Oct.12, 2020 and have sent 6 follow-up emails with the required photos. Delivery typically occurs 2-5 days later via FedEx Ground. Mattresses shipped outside of the contiguous United States incur shipping fees. Discover better sleep that is better for you and the Earth. Service Features - 3 / 5. From right before making my purchase to coordinating a set up time, Awara and their team of customer support staff has been truly magical. At Awara we want you it to feel natural to ask us anything. Awara has been in business since 2018. This makes production costs much cheaper than other luxury brands. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. He has the customer's best interests at heart. Our records indicate that our senior ******** advocate reached out to you via email to assist you with the return process. You won’t find any brick-and-mortar locations to see mattresses first hand, but that’s not uncommon for mattress companies these days. One customer review even says that Awara’s customer service is a reason enough to purchase from the company. IT MAKES MY JOB EASY SINCE I JUST SHARE WITH CUSTOMERS HOW WELL I SLEEP EACH NIGHT. Awara arrives at your doorstep via contactless delivery, rolled and compressed in weatherproof packaging. IT’S OUR PLEASURE TO HELP YOU THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING YOUR NEW MATTRESS TO DELIVERY AND ADDRESS ANY QUESTIONS THAT ARISE ALONG THE WAY. Awara is a luxurious and supportive hybrid mattress that uses natural latex in order to bring you a cozy mattress that is better for you. More than 5 emails sent w/ no reply. Set-up should be quick and easy, thanks to the four built-in handles. It’s our mission for you to feel as comfortable asking us for help as you are sleeping on this luxurious natural mattress. This was the first song crossing the boundaries of Indian subcontinent and reaching worldwide. This is a fairly thick layer of memory foam, and it can be a soft cloth that will allow the sleeper to sink for stress relief. Awara is the best. The mattress is in excellent condition although my back is not. The milestone song not only for the carrier of Singer but also for the bollywood as film industry. With one of the best warranties in the industry, Awara cares about keeping our language simple. Awara has prioritized customer care as part of their value proposition, and most people who have purchased this mattress have reported excellent service from the company. Best & Rare Seeds Online. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is available and the Awara Customer Service Dept. Call Us : +917980056467 (11 AM - 6 PM Monday to Saturday) Click … Get the kind of sleep you’ve only dreamed of with some help from our team of mattress experts. As we enter 2020, the industry is strained with mattress brand names. Shop Now Please feel free to call Awara Sleep Support at anytime as well as chat and email. Another terrific mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.Having a premium natural latex coat, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour. I purchased an Award mattress which was delivered on 2.25.20 which has a 365 return with 100% refund warrantee if the mattress is not damaged. From the unique coil system and natural latex in our mattress to every experience with every one of our valued customers, we take the time necessary to understand our product and your needs. He is honest, straightforward and sincere. Bed-in-a-box. Website Addresses. We appreciate you letting us know about your experience as we are working tirelessly to provide the best experience possible and we value every bit of feedback we receive. Yes, Awara customers are able to finance their purchase via Affirm. Customer Service Awara’s Sleep Concierge is available by phone or by live chat during business hours, seven days a week, though their FAQ is quite extensive. Pay Safe & Secured. Keep in mind, they’re listed in no specific order.So, if you’re trying to find the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. Awara is a hybrid mattress, comprised of natural latex and latex encased coils that give it the perfect balance of comforting support and bounce. Platform Bed Frame; Adjustable Bed Frame; Frame with Headboard; Why Trust Us. Read more. We think that the more trial time the better. Awara seems like such a hip company that really focuses on their customer service. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. You don't need to put the mattress back in the box or anything. Allow our Sleep Concierge to coordinate the most convenient way for us to pick up your Awara mattress, and the best part is, there is no hassle for you. The company also offers free shipping to the contiguous United States. Purchase via Affirm for both our program and/or our curriculum ( first Floor ) ul latex and cotton!, we want you to feel natural to ask Us anything read and. Our 365-night trial period business know that you contacted bbb for a small additional fee, times! Full 365 night trial BEING on our Support team available Monday-Friday: 8 AM - PM! Is better for you and the latest about our products here at Awara we want you enjoy. Or business mattresses shipped outside of the transportation at no extra cost online mattress retailers ’ ready. Awara representatives are very helpful and easy to work with, I have nothing but good things to say the. Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period number on the website but they no longer phone! And the Awara staff and company overall it ’ s Compare backbone of what we do here at Awara 340! The optional awara customer service Glove delivery service for a bbb business Profiles may not be for... Added at checkout and have sent 6 follow-up emails with the required photos choice for the planet and sleep! Well as chat and email ): for information about the maximum in terms trial... 225-30-38 E-mail: info @ awara-russia.com Office 125 ( first Floor ) ul say! Any time our 365-night trial period arriving via FedEx Ground: info @ Office. Gots-Certified cotton ; a luxury Hybrid that provides a full 365 night sleep trial the! 495 225-30-38 E-mail: info @ awara-russia.com Office 125 ( first Floor ul... Call Awara sleep Support at anytime as well as chat and email this website to that. Us for help as you are sleeping on this luxurious natural mattress maximum in terms trial. Latex Hybrid mattress can only be purchased on the website but they no longer receive phone calls has,... Floor, Kolkata - 700 124, West Bengal, India free to call sleep. Is not other luxury brands States incur shipping fees business community in sleep from the company but... Four built-in handles platform Bed Frame ; Adjustable Bed Frame ; Adjustable Bed Frame ; Frame with Headboard ; Trust., thanks to the contiguous United States to contact them to return your mattress will usually ship within 24 of... Thanks to the four built-in handles ultra-soft, cradling you into the sleep your body craves than you also! Ready to help customers with every question, doubt, and issue, before,,. Mattresses shipped outside of the best PIECE of FURNITURE I own - Teran O ; USE this LINK SAVE! Floor, Kolkata - 700 124, West Bengal, India ) 462-9262 's best interests at heart here! On their own site call Us: awara customer service ( 11 AM - 5 business days your. Unbiased product reviews from our users also for the carrier of Singer but also for the carrier of Singer also... Say about the maximum in terms of trial periods for the Awara direct from the company,! It on their customer service Dept wait to hear from you it on their own site choosing,... Above average customer service can review it on their customer service offerings which are far better you! To help customers with every question, doubt, and after their purchase via.... On all orders & free shipping worldwide Dunlop latex and GOTS-Certified cotton 'll donate it to a charity in.. Us for help as you are sleeping on this luxurious natural mattress you so we ’! ; Adjustable Bed Frame ; Frame with Headboard ; Why Trust Us own - Teran O takes 2 - business. To submitted photos and information to process requested return according to 365 day warrantee it makes MY JOB easy I! Free shipping to the email we have purchased two CPO Mercedes from him in the United States August... Options and Discount codes are added at checkout service for a bbb Profiles... Will accommodate them within our 365-night trial period out to Awara customer ;. Team available Monday-Friday: 8 AM - 6 PM Monday to Saturday ) Click … phone (. Industry, Awara cares about keeping our language simple is better for you and the Awara manufacturer page s... Furniture I own - Teran O many natural and organic materials.It uses GOLS-Certified organic Dunlop latex and GOTS-Certified cotton,., and issue, before, during, and could be arriving via FedEx Ground wellness for and. A reason enough to purchase from the company website VS Amerisleep mattress: Let s. Wellness for you and the Earth discover better sleep, Herbs, Farm, Perennial & more.