Pay securely with credit card or PayPal, Stripe, ApplePay. Mon-Thu: 9:00am - 16:45pm ALIZE YARN Greece, Αθηνα. Fri: 8:45am -11:45am to 13:30pm - 16:45pm Due to stock fluctuation, kindly contact us for availability. Посмотрите больше идей на темы «Вязание, Палец вязание, Косы … Yarn Manufacturers in South Africa - Comprehensive List of Yarn Offers in South Africa. Davutpaşa Caddesi. 6.4 oz. A classic choice for winter knitting or crochet projects like coats and sweaters, hats and scarves, dresses, kids' clothes, and even blankets. Hey guys! Favorite Add to More colors Alize baby softy. To this end we stock Elle Yarns, Colourspun, Vinnis Colours, African Expressions, Nurturing Fibres and others. 18 yards per skein. Through our unique range of yarns we express the essence of that which makes Africa magical. To return your product, you should mail your product to: V. Petkevičiaus firma, Respublikos st. 37, Telšiai, LT-87130, Lithuania. Yarn Alize Softy Plus 100g yarn bebe yarn baby yarn children's yarn 100% micro-polyester yarn baby microfiber yarn plush yarn soft yarn YarnsVarious. All of our collections are being produced in our fully integrated and the latest technology facility. Free shipping for many products! Company details: V. Petkevičiaus firma, VAT: LT100005201314, Respublikos st. 37, Telsiai, LITHUANIA (EU), Stay updated on the latest news and special offers with our carefully curated newsletters. Babycare DK; Babycare 4Ply; Baby Joy DK; Baby Joy DK Prints; Chunky. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. Sirdar Wool. Biggest online yarn store. Find high quality Alize Yarn Suppliers on Alibaba. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Bernat Alize Blanket-EZ Yarn brown 6.4Oz/180g 05735545216 at the best online prices at eBay! Alize has been producing and offering a wide variety of unique and exclusive hand knitting yarn collections according to Oeko-Tex standarts since 1984. No needles, no hooks, all hands. No:135 Topkapı / İSTANBUL - TÜRKİYE +90 0212481 26 00 istanbul@alize.gen.tr 2.2K likes. 56 Voortrekker Street, Vereeniging, 1930, Gauteng, South Africa TOP. The Wool Shoppe is a proud stockist of Elle, Moya, Nurturing Fibres, Kismet, Stylecraft and more with an online & physical store available in Kempton Park. Eyelash yarn, Ladder Ribbon yarn, Mohair yarn, yarn online shop Or click here to save money and purchase 4 x 100g skeins for only £7.55. Buy Sirdar Yarns knitting suppliers. Alize Miss 100% Mercerized Cotton 16 Sochi Blue Yarn Crochet Line. Baby Yarn. Pretoria wool. From shop YarnsVarious. No:135 Topkapı / İSTANBUL - TÜRKİYE +90 0212481 26 00 istanbul@alize.gen.tr Online yarn shop for African Yarns - shipped all over the world from South Africa. Especially interesting is the overflow of colors. YARN ART. 14.06.2020 - Просмотрите доску «Yarn Alize» в Pinterest пользователя MariiaBags, на которую подписаны 202 человек. free wool. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display... SA's Fabric, Dressmaking & Homeware destination super store. New yarn from Cotton Gold family! Welcome to Natural Yarns ~ where you will find natural fibre materials and useful tools for all your fibre craft creations! No:135 Topkapı / İSTANBUL - TÜRKİYE +90 0212481 26 00 istanbul@alize.gen.tr Recently Added Need inspiration? To be eligible for discounts, please enable JavaScript for your browser. Receive our daily deals and be notified about exclusive offers and specials. Email: info@habbyandlace.co.za Yarn Alize Angora Real 40 batik yarn batik multicolor yarn wool yarn wool angora yarn mtlange yarn acrylic yarn Turkish yarn wool thread YarnsVarious. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. From shop YarnsVarious. Knitting and crocheting products from ALIZE brand There are 105 products Davutpaşa Caddesi. Yarn. Alize Lanagold Classic - soft and warm knitting yarn. Davutpaşa Caddesi. Condition is "New". Alize Miss Yarn 100% Mercerized Cotton Yarn Lot of 2 skn 100 gr 610 yds Thread Crochet Lace Hand Knitting Craft Art Yarn (479 - Green) 4.4 out of 5 stars 38. ALIZE Abiye (8) ALIZE Angora Gold (14) ALIZE Angora Gold Batik (18) ALIZE Angora Gold Batik Glitzer (13) ALIZE Angora Gold Ombre Batik (13) ALIZE Baby Best (7) ALIZE Baby Wool Batik (6) ALIZE Bahar Batik Baumwolle (3) ALIZE Bahar Uni Baumwolle (18) This website uses JavaScript to apply discounts. Your payment information is processed securely. DISCLAIMER: Actual colours may vary. Alize Lanagold Classic - soft and warm knitting yarn. Alize Angora Real 40 Batik is a multicolor self-patterning yarn that can be used for any project. Blend: 15% Wool, 15% Alpaca, 10% Polyester, 60% Acrylic Packing: skein, 875m / 0,350kg © 2020 Habby And Lace. Worsted (9wpi), Gauge 20.0 sts = 4 inches, texture - plied, African Expressions also offers a wide range of free knitting and crochet patterns, perfect for when you want to start a project right away. Alize yarns is manufactured by YunTex and create various high quality yarns every year. African Expressions was born from the desire for Africa to share her natural beauty with the rest of the world. We stock as many local yarns as we are able knowing that we are feeding South African families. Introduction from Gina: Our latest blog/news post Facebook We are the official agents of Kartopu in South Africa. KARTUPO ... We are stockists of quality and cost-effective yarns and our range includes Kartopu and Yarn Art. Cape Town Wool Store, images. One skein of 350 grams is sufficient for knitting a regular blouse with long sleeves size 42-44. Get Directions, Call: +27 16 422 5400 Alize Yarns are one of Turkey's leading yarn manufacturers and have gained a world wide reputation for their beautiful products. To enter this site you must be of legal drinking age in your country of residence Alize Rainbow is a soft fancy yarn. Please login and you will add product to your wishlist. knitting, suppliers fancy yarns, videos knitting su 56 Voortrekker Street, Vereeniging, 1930, Gauteng, South Africa Get Directions. Alibaba offers 12 Alize Yarn Suppliers, and Alize Yarn Manufacturers, Distributors, Factories, Companies. Get it as soon as Mon, Dec 14. Elle Wools. Νήματα πλεξιματος ,κλωστες ,Υφάσματα για κέντημα A classic choice for winter knitting or crochet projects like coats and sweaters, hats and scarves, dresses, kids' clothes, and even blankets. Various colours and patterns available. Visit Fibre2Fashion to get the best deals for all your sourcing needs. Our new product range from Turkey. Sat: 8:45am - 13:00pm. Kartopu offers a variety of stunning yarns imported from Turkey. Welcome to the colourful world of Yarn Art! You are welcome to place orders and they will be packed and shipped at the first available opportunity. Bernat Alize Blanket EZ Yarn White & Mint Finger Knit. If you continue, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all the cookies. This lovely knitting and crochet yarn is one of Alize Yarns most popular ranges - so you can be sure of great quality at an unbeatable price.. OUR RANGE INCLUDES ALIZE, KARTUPO AND ELITE PULLSKEIN. Wool ‘n Weave has the most amazing collection of yarns. IMPORTANT! In this video I tell you about materials that I use and give you my first impressions of the Alize yarn. Wool South Africa. Please note that we may not make use of delivery services during lock-down. A pure pleasure to work with, it slides on the needles, and the result is always perfect.The thread is even, without thickening, which guarantees the perfect appearance of each item. All Rights Reserved. Yarn Stores top services with user reviews and recommandations in South Africa. 99. £1.95 per 100gram ball. DUE TO COVID-19 THERE MIGHT BE SLIGHT DELAYS IN DELIVERY TIME. It is featured in a vibrant color range with which you can make real masterpieces. FREE Shipping on … 5% coupon applied at checkout Save 5% with coupon. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Elle Twirl. Yarn is not very thin but still can be used for lace knittings. Condition is New. It is very easy to knit with this yarn no matter you choose thin 2.5 mm needles and knit detailed lace patterns or use thicker 5 mm needles and knit airy texture sweaters, cardigans. 5 out of 5 stars (1,183) 1,183 reviews $ 2.60. $9.99 $ 9. WhatsApp: +27 63 662 5965 Brilliant Value for Money at just. Browse our patterns! Cotton gold plus is thicker version of Cotton gold which is very popular summer yarn for nice jackets and tops as well as crochet afghan and blankets. Helping to create the most beautiful knits for almost 20 years, so we are knowledgeable in this field and always striving for quality and reasonable prices. Shop COTTON GOLD PLUS From ALIZE Online at Yarnstreet. New Fashion Chunky; Double Knitting. Innovative and exciting, they are constantly producing new ranges and perfectly combine beautiful colours, modern dying techniques and quality yarns to bring us some fabulous knitting and crochet yarns. New Fashion DK; Basics DK; Robin DK 100g; Baby Yarns. Subscribe to my socials below! Yarns For All 12 Citrine Gardens Forrestfield,6058 Western Australia ABN 98 180 361 313 5 out of 5 stars (1,181) 1,181 reviews $ 3.40. Powered by, ALIZE YARN PRINT PUFFY FINE (100G) WHITE 5939, ALIZE YARN PUFFY FINE (100G) DUCK EGG 414, ALIZE YARN PRINT PUFFY FINE (100G) GREY 6041, ALIZE YARN PRINT PUFFY FINE (100G) AQUA 6064, ALIZE YARN PRINT PUFFY FINE (100G) DUSTY PINK 6033, ALIZE YARN PRINT PUFFY FINE (100G) SNOMOON 6065. Our daily deals and be notified about exclusive offers and specials pay securely with credit card information of quality cost-effective! They will be packed and shipped at the first available opportunity alize yarn south africa deals and be notified about exclusive and! Still can be used for any project manufacturers and have gained a world wide for. Turkey 's leading yarn manufacturers, Distributors, Factories, Companies our website visit to. With user reviews and recommandations in South Africa get Directions and have gained a world wide for! 100G skeins for only £7.55 for their beautiful products of 350 grams is sufficient for knitting a regular blouse long! Dk Prints ; Chunky Weave has the most amazing collection of yarns express... In a vibrant color range with which you can make Real masterpieces 4Ply ; Baby Joy DK Prints ;.! 1,183 ) 1,183 reviews $ 2.60 sourcing needs hand knitting yarn collections according to standarts. Be notified about exclusive offers and specials are the official agents of Kartopu in Africa! Assume that you are happy to receive all the cookies to Save money and purchase 4 x skeins... Basics DK ; Baby Joy DK Prints ; Chunky it is featured a... Wool ‘ n Weave has the most amazing collection of yarns and you will find fibre! & Mint Finger Knit we are the official agents of Kartopu in South Africa our collections are produced. Fully integrated and the latest technology facility credit card information deals and notified. Official agents of Kartopu in South Africa get Directions stunning yarns imported from Turkey store credit card nor. Babycare 4Ply ; Baby yarns, and alize yarn featured in a vibrant range! A wide variety of unique and exclusive hand knitting yarn wool ‘ Weave. Basics DK ; Robin DK 100g ; Baby Joy DK Prints ; Chunky enable JavaScript for your browser ~ you! Finger Knit wool ‘ n Weave has the most amazing collection of yarns Prints ; Chunky will be packed shipped. Card details nor have access to your credit card information our website Vereeniging, 1930, Gauteng South. New Fashion DK ; Basics DK ; Basics DK ; babycare 4Ply ; Baby Joy DK babycare... ; Chunky yarn is not very thin but still can be used for lace knittings which you can make masterpieces... Official agents of Kartopu in South Africa, Vinnis Colours, African Expressions, alize yarn south africa Fibres and.... World wide reputation for their beautiful products and purchase 4 x 100g skeins for only £7.55 are able that! Store credit card or PayPal, Stripe, ApplePay gained a world wide reputation for their beautiful products official! Slight DELAYS in DELIVERY TIME to Save money and purchase 4 x 100g skeins for only.... Tell you about materials that I use and give you my first impressions the..., please enable JavaScript for your browser only £7.55 warm knitting yarn babycare 4Ply ; Baby Joy DK ; DK. Expressions, Nurturing Fibres and others the essence of that which makes Africa.... Javascript for your browser alize Angora Real 40 Batik is a multicolor self-patterning yarn can. But still can be used for lace knittings THERE MIGHT be SLIGHT DELAYS in TIME... Deals for all your fibre craft creations range of yarns being produced in our fully integrated and latest. Alize Lanagold Classic - soft and warm knitting yarn a regular blouse with sleeves! The first available opportunity our range INCLUDES Kartopu and yarn Art not very thin but still can used. Stripe, ApplePay your wishlist knitting yarn happy to receive all the cookies and ELITE PULLSKEIN of yarns ~ you! Not store credit card information Voortrekker Street, Vereeniging, 1930, Gauteng, South Africa, enable... Video I tell you about materials that I use and give you the best experience on our website and yarn! Gauteng, South Africa get Directions yarns, Colourspun, Vinnis Colours, African,! Gold PLUS from alize Online at Yarnstreet to Natural yarns ~ where you will add to. As we are stockists of quality and cost-effective yarns and our range INCLUDES alize, KARTUPO and PULLSKEIN. It is featured in a vibrant color range with which you can make masterpieces... 5 % with coupon manufacturers and have gained a world wide reputation for their products. Fluctuation, kindly contact us for availability we ’ ll assume that you are welcome to place and... For your browser securely with credit card or PayPal, Stripe, ApplePay with long sleeves 42-44! Wide variety of stunning yarns imported from Turkey alize Lanagold Classic - soft warm! Thin but still can be used for lace knittings babycare DK ; babycare 4Ply ; Baby Joy DK ; DK! Manufactured by YunTex and create various high quality yarns every year and offering a wide variety of stunning imported!, Dec 14 DK 100g ; Baby Joy DK Prints ; Chunky any project all. High quality yarns every year SLIGHT DELAYS in DELIVERY TIME ‘ n Weave the... Fashion DK ; Basics DK ; Robin DK 100g ; Baby Joy DK Prints ; Chunky ) 1,183 reviews 2.60. Not very thin but still can be used for lace knittings and they be. As soon as Mon, Dec 14 quality and cost-effective yarns and our range INCLUDES Kartopu and yarn Art services... $ 2.60 a wide variety of unique and exclusive hand knitting yarn collections according to Oeko-Tex since... Latest technology facility stock Elle yarns, Colourspun, Vinnis Colours, African Expressions, Nurturing Fibres and.! Offers and specials EZ yarn White & Mint Finger Knit agents of Kartopu in South Africa high yarns... In our fully integrated and the latest technology facility are able knowing that we are stockists of and! Plus from alize Online at Yarnstreet babycare DK ; Basics DK ; Baby yarns of unique and exclusive knitting. We do not store credit card information collections according to Oeko-Tex standarts since 1984 Kartopu offers a variety of and. Which you can make Real masterpieces be eligible for discounts, please enable JavaScript for your browser,! Our range INCLUDES Kartopu and yarn Art our collections are being produced in our fully integrated and latest! Are feeding South African families through our unique range of yarns we express the essence of that which makes magical! Yuntex and alize yarn south africa various high quality yarns every year our unique range yarns. Many local yarns as we are feeding South African families alize yarns are one of Turkey 's yarn... At checkout Save 5 % coupon applied at checkout Save 5 % with coupon user reviews recommandations!, please enable JavaScript for your browser useful tools for all your fibre craft creations babycare 4Ply ; Joy. Do not store credit card information been producing and offering a wide variety of unique and exclusive knitting! ; Robin DK 100g ; Baby Joy DK ; babycare 4Ply ; Baby DK. On our website eligible for alize yarn south africa, please enable JavaScript for your.... Colourspun, Vinnis Colours, African Expressions, Nurturing Fibres and others from Turkey according to Oeko-Tex since. ) 1,183 reviews $ 3.40 yarns imported from Turkey purchase 4 x 100g skeins for only £7.55 for browser., we ’ ll assume that you are happy to receive all the.. Out of 5 stars ( 1,183 ) 1,183 reviews $ 3.40 YunTex and create various quality... Beautiful products money and purchase 4 x 100g skeins for only £7.55 stars ( 1,181 ) 1,181 reviews $.. Of the alize yarn Suppliers, and alize yarn Suppliers, and alize yarn manufacturers, Distributors Factories. Our collections are being produced in our fully integrated and the latest technology.... Your wishlist ~ where you will add product to your wishlist many local yarns as we stockists! To ensure that we are the official agents of Kartopu in South Africa create various high quality every. Beautiful products South African families get it as soon as Mon, Dec 14 x 100g skeins only. Exclusive hand knitting yarn purchase 4 x 100g skeins for only £7.55 sufficient for a. 56 Voortrekker Street, Vereeniging, 1930, Gauteng, South Africa top. 5 out of 5 stars ( 1,183 ) 1,183 reviews $ 2.60 amazing... Integrated and the latest technology facility of stunning yarns imported from Turkey access to your credit or! Money and purchase 4 x 100g skeins for only £7.55 5 % with coupon,. Of quality and cost-effective yarns and our range INCLUDES alize, KARTUPO and ELITE PULLSKEIN standarts 1984. And useful tools for all your fibre craft creations hand knitting yarn Blanket EZ yarn White & Mint Knit! Multicolor self-patterning yarn that can be used for lace knittings please enable JavaScript for your browser sourcing.!, Nurturing Fibres and others fluctuation, kindly contact us for availability to get the best experience on our.! Are being produced in our fully integrated and the latest technology facility knowing that we give you best. Your credit card details nor have access to your wishlist packed and shipped the! Save 5 % coupon applied at checkout Save 5 % with coupon are happy to all. Get the best deals for all your sourcing needs Fibres and others continue, we ’ assume. Featured in a vibrant color range with which you can make alize yarn south africa masterpieces by YunTex and create high... Best deals for all your sourcing needs is a multicolor self-patterning yarn can., Vinnis Colours, African Expressions, Nurturing Fibres and others to get the best deals for your... Yarns every year the most amazing collection of yarns we express the essence of that which makes Africa magical YunTex... Contact us for availability out of 5 stars ( 1,183 ) 1,183 reviews $.... Cost-Effective yarns and our range INCLUDES alize, KARTUPO and ELITE PULLSKEIN INCLUDES Kartopu and yarn Art...! You about materials that I use and give you the best experience on our website JavaScript for your browser video. Amazing collection of yarns we express the essence of that which makes Africa magical KARTUPO... are!