Hit tejto sezónny. Thank you Leon for being awesome! DIVA STRETCH 382 10 items 303 Worcester Rd. Alize Cotton Gold Yarn 55% Cotton 45% Acrylic Lot of 3 Skein 300gr 1082yds Yarn. Needle size - US 1½ - 4 or 2.5 - 3.5mm DIVA STRETCH 361 4 items DIVA STRETCH 62 7 items 100 g - 220 m. 30 Colors. ... Alize Diva Comfort Stretch, a lovely stretchy yarn with added PBT elastic. Alize Puffy Fine Color LOOPY Blanket Yarn 100% Micropolyester Soft Hand Knitting. Content. photos (5) editing. by Alize. projects (167) comments. VIEW THE COLORS. Alize Diva Stretch ALIZE DIVA COMFORT STRETCH YARN- This lovely stretchy silk effect knitting and crochet yarn is made from 92% silky soft microfibre acrylic and … Alize Diva Stretch Yarn, Elastic yarn, 100 grams, 400 meters, bikini yarn, swimsuit yarn, kimono yarn, crop top yarn, beach yarn, top yarn. Yarn Alize Diva Stretch yarn swimsuit yarn bikini yarn 100% microfiber yarn microfiber thread stretch yarn stretch thread stretch YarnsVarious. % 8 Pbt Elastic - % 92 Microfiber Acrylic. Beautiful quality yarn perfect for crochet swimsuits! (400 meters) Unit weight. 100% Microfiber Acrylic Stretch Yarn Alize DIVA Stretch Thread Crochet Hand Knitting Turkish Yarn Lot of 3skn 300gr 114yds Bikini Yarn Composition: 92% Acrylic Microfiber, 8% Elastic Weight 1 skein of 100 gr. Article Nr. Weight - Fingering (14 wpi) Meterage - 437 yards(400 meters)Unit weight - 100 grams (3.53 ounces)Needle size - US 1½ - 4 or 2.5 - 3.5mmHook size - 1mm - 3mmFibers92% Manufactured Fibers - Microfiber8% OtherTexture - … PUFFY OMBRE BATİK. Shop DIVA STRETCH From ALIZE Online at Yarnstreet. I'll admit it's quite different than most of us are used to working with but with practice comes perfection. Very happy will purchase from again in the future! And don't forget to check back often for the amazing sales Leon host, they are definitely worth checking out! DİVA OMBRE BATİK. Secondary fiber: Elastic. Very soft and silky. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. There was a problem calculating your postage. photos (3) editing. 205. Perfect for many knitting and crochet projects Alize Diva yarn is made from 100% Microfiber Acrylic which is a soft,silky and slightly glossy yarn.. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. 53 sold. Love this product and highly recommend this shop! Moderná Moderná, hrubá akrylová priadza od populárneho výrobcu Schachenmayr. It's amazing for water wear! DIVA STRETCH 132 14 items Share Primary fiber: Acrylic. support@yarnstreet.com, Tweet Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Estimated to arrive at your doorstep 17-23 Dec.! It is still a good match, but the ply structure of yarn … gesetzl. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. DIVA STRETCH 353 17 items Meterage. Texture - plied Hook size - 1mm - 3mm This seller usually responds within 24 hours. PerfectYarns puts your order in the post. Yarn is made in Turkey. It comes in 100gram balls with 350m to the 100g. $4.45. Lenght. Pinterest yarns > Alize > Diva. $10.00 shipping. Yarn Alize Diva Stretch yarn rubber yarn elastic yarn swimsuit yarn bikini 2×100. Fibers Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Very easy to work with and the color is rich and vibrant. Light Fingering ? I'm not responsible for delays due to customs. colorways. Flashy fashion with Alize Diva Plus! $9.99. Machine wash - yes. 9 people have this in their baskets right now. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. What am I missing? It is super to work with and produces a beautiful fabric with an elegant drape and i n addition to this it is hypoallergenic, holds its colour very well and does not pill. Shop DIVA From ALIZE Online at Yarnstreet Summer yarn with wide choice of colors. Call us now: 100% Microfiber Acrylic Stretch Yarn Alize DIVA Stretch Thread Crochet Hand Knitting Turkish Yarn Lot of 2skn 200gr 875yds Bikini Yarn Composition: 92% Acrylic Microfiber, 8% Elastic Weight 1 skein of 100 gr. Please. Yarn for body fit knits with wide choice of colors. WEBS - America's Yarn Store® offers the most comprehensive selection of yarns, needles, books, patterns and supplies for knitters, crocheters, weavers & more! Alize stretch% 8 Pbt Elastik - % 92 Mikrofiber AkrilikMetraj : 100 gr. projects (1046) comments. The estimated delivery date is based on your purchase date, the recipient's location, the seller's processing time and location, and the delivery carrier. by Alize. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. DIVA STRETCH 350 20 items, Yarn for body fit knits with wide choice of colors. Bernat Alize Blanket-EZ Yarn 3 Denim Blues 1-harvest Gray 1-chardon cardo New . Alize Diva Stretch 100gr. (Route 9 West) Framingham, MA 01701 Phone: (508)270-6774 Monday-Saturday 10AM – 8PM Sunday 12Noon – 6PM DIVA STRETCH 378 19 items Fast shipping and product was just as pictured! or Best Offer. I enjoyed interacting with them. / 400 m. Weight 1 skein 3.52 Oz. EXTRA . Alize Kid royal 50 yarn 62% kid mohair, 38% polyamide, 50g, 500m. This yarn holds its shape even in the water and does not sag or miss-shape after getting wet! These yarns are not ideal for swimwear. / 438 yds What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? You can follow Perfect Yarns on Instagram too which can give you a better idea of the yarns available, customers post pictures of finished work there using yarn bought here too which is definitely helpful. Free shipping. Natural yarn like wool and cotton can hold water and become heavy when wet. DIVA. Was: $74.99. Farbe 253 silber - Alize Diva Stretch 100g Türkische Wolle mit Elasthan-Anteil = St.. 2,78€ * inkl. Learn more. We love to see your stash, WIPs, & FOs. Yarn Alize Diva Stretch yarn rubber yarn elastic yarn swimsuit yarn bikini 2×100. Fingering 100% Microfiber 383 yards / … ... About this yarn Diva. Je elastická a vhodná na jarné/letné háčkované aj pletené úplety. What am I missing? Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Sale Price £2.20 Favorite Add to USA-CANADA-EUROPE-U.K Expedited Shipping Upgrade ShopNsmileCo. Please try again. Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Easy to work with and made a very comfortable fabric. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. Fast, friendly, and very helpful. Davutpaşa Caddesi. stashed 134 times. 92% Manufactured Fibers - Microfiber 400m-100g. Weight - Fingering (14 wpi) A new member of Alize Diva family with very demanded thickness. +371 26472292 Needle size: 2.5 - 3.5 mm. Materials: Primary fibre: Acrylic; Secondary fibre: Acrylic. Great! DIVA STRETCH 253 9 items Microfiber Yarn Alize DIVA Stretch Elastic Thread Crochet Lace Hand Knitting Yarn Lot of 4 skn 400gr 1752yds Color MIX Composition: 92% Acrylic Microfiber, 8% Elastik Color 382, 363, 254, 396 - new color 2019 Weight 1 skein of 100 gr. This yarn is quite fantastic as well. Looks like you already have an account! yarns > Alize > Diva Stretch. 13 Colors. / 438 yds hand wash at 30 ° … Unit weight - 100 grams (3.53 ounces) Colors & Yarns; Technical Properties; Models With The Product; SORT BY COLOR Sections Yarns SORT BY NUMBER Sections Yarns. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. 400 mt. from Alize. 100 g - 400 m. 48 Colors. $56.24. 100% Microfiber Acrylic Stretch Yarn Alize DIVA Stretch Thread Crochet Hand Knitting Turkish Yarn Lot of 2skn 200gr 875yds Bikini Yarn Composition: 92% Acrylic Microfiber, 8% Elastic Weight 1 skein of 100 gr. Yarn is made in Turkey. Yarn; Viewing as a guest user. DIVA STRETCH 505 20 items I adore Leon and his shop! $3.99 shipping. I am in love with this yarn. Alize Bikini Yarn Diva Stretch Acrylic Yarn Thread Crochet Hand Knitting Bikini. / 438 yds Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers From Ukraine. Original Price £2.42" Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Yarn is made in Turkey. Meterage - 437 yards(400 meters) Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 colorways. The shop owner is courteous and polite. The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly. 3.00€ Kúpi ť. Alize Diva Stretch 100gr. Ideal thickness for all seasons and for blouses, vests, hobby works etc. 250 gr - 875 mt. Wraps per inch. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Alize Yarns for lovely quality knitting and crochet yarns at great prices ,Alize Yarns of Turkey take some beating!! Hand Knitting Yarn Collection; ALPACA ROYAL ... DİVA STRETCH. Very soft and silky. Want to know more? / 438 yds Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers £1.28, £1.43 stashes (596) pattern ideas. / 400 m. Weight 1 skein 3.52 Oz. Alize Diva Stretch. Great for the bikini I made. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Yarn; Viewing as a guest user. Zloženie: 16 % vlna, 84 % akryl (10% off), £11.10 Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. In particular, if you are intending to crochet a two-piece suit, then the last thing you want to do is make the bikini bottoms out of wool.