ROWENTA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED GUARANTEE : www.rowenta.com This product is repairable by ROWENTA, during and after the guarantee period. Navštivte oficiální web značky Rowenta. Intense Pure Air diffuses a blue ambient light around the air outlet grill. With all your favorites from Rowenta in one place, Bed Bath and Beyond Canada makes it easy to get great deals on your must-haves from Rowenta.. Free shipping on orders over $49. As indoor pollutants are not expelled or destroyed, they can cause health problems. The quiet operation of the Rowenta Turbo Silence Desk Fan ranks from 38 to 55 decibels, which technical tests prove is equal to average noise levels recorded in a library. Chemical pollutants emitted by household cleaning products, decoration products... Escherichia Coli, Legionella, Staphylococcus aureus. * Maße: 46 x 69,5 x 38 cm We therefore invite you to read the following rules carefully and contact our data protection officer if you have any questions at: privacy@groupeseb.com. Hello I have tried all avenues via rowenta service contact in multiple countries and I am getting nowhere. We create high-performance home technology that provides superior results. Get a wrinkle-free wardrobe with the Rowenta Focus Excel iron. Premium Central Vacuum Bags - Compatible Replacement for Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Kenmore, Mastercraft, White Westinghouse, Nilfisk, Broan, Husky, Star-Brute and Other Central Vac Systems - Non-Woven Cloth Material - Pack of 3 Bags Intense Pure Air has an adjustable air outlet grid guaranteeing the even diffusion of air throughout the room, with maximum comfort. Annuler, SOYEZ LE PREMIER À DÉCOUVRIR NOTRE DERNIER MODÈLE, PURIFICATEUR D’AIR INTENSE PURE AIR BEDROOM, Connaître les conditions de garantie de votre produit, Trouvez les modes d'emploi pour vos produits Rowenta, Inscription à la Newsletter RowentaRestezconnectés, Annuler sofort Einsatzbereit, voll funktionstüchtig. Shop Rowenta Home on TheBay. ohne Abluft Schlauch.! 12K likes. ), insulation materials, varnish, adhesives, heating systems, chimneys, and air-conditioning systems can often emit chemical pollutants such as … To register another product please click here. Rowenta has captivated the most demanding consumers with high-quality products: vacuum cleaners, irons, steam generators, hair dryers and epilators… I understand group seb owns rowenta so I am coming to you directly to get this sorted by someone. We have an extensive range of accessories to get the best out of your Rowenta Air Conditioner. Thank you for taking the time to register your product with us. PURE AIR FOR A HEALTHIER LIFE, Rowenta® Air Treatment The only air purifier that filters up to 99.97% of pollution & permanently destroys formaldehyde Intense Pure Air offers both high performance and silent air purification with audio output from 22dB(A) to 45dB(A) on smaller models and 28dB(A) to 52dB(A) on larger models. 2, Jalan SS21/37, Damansara Uptown, 47400, Petaling Jaya, Selangor D.E Malaysia According to the concentration measured, the air quality indicator changes colour and the filtration speed is automatically adjusted to ensure optimum air quality. 8 weeks ago I purchased rowenta 8080 iron from amazon. MALAYSIA 603 7802 3000 2 years GROUPE SEB MALAYSIA SDN. 402-403, Level 4, Uptown 2, No. Contact Rowenta customer service at 1-800-418-3325 or rowentacanada@groupeseb.com. Featuring a three speed motor with turbo boost and a five blade fan, you can create a cooling, refreshing breeze in any room whenever you like. Thanks to its high air flow and CADR, Intense Pure Air ensures rapid and optimum purification of each room, up to 256 sq ft for the XL model. The anti-scale setting and valve keep the iron running smoothly, while the anti-drip function prevents water droplets falling on clothes. Enjoy technology with our innovative solutions for home comfort & linen care. Vous avez perdu votre mot de passe. Yes No. The active carbon filter captures odors, smoke and chemical pollutants (particularly VOCs). Add proof of purchase now for faster warranty service. Diplotop - product comparison - gathers ROWENTA CA 100 users reviews, tests and opinions.With a data base of unprecedented wealth, 49 reviews for the ROWENTA CA 100, Diplotop compares the ROWENTA CA 100 with its competitors in order to find the best. The way your Data are processed may vary, depending on whether they are collected via a … Shop our amazing collection of Home online and get free shipping on $99+ orders in Canada. Set the timer to turn the purifier on or off, Know when to change the filters thanks to a corresponding indicator light. We spend 90% of our time indoors - inside where homes are insulated and practically airtight for energy savings. Need help finding a retailer or service center near you? The patented NanoCaptur™ filter, a Rowenta® innovation, is the only filter which captures and destroys formaldehyde. Profitez de notre technologie avec nos solutions innovantes pour le confort et l'entretien du linge. Page 22 Rowenta (www.rowenta.com) ou en appelant au numéro de téléphone approprié, tel que précisé sur la liste ci-dessous, pour obtenir l’adresse postale appropriée. Visit Rowenta official website. This high performance iron has a stainless steel soleplate with 400 microholes, as well as a vertical steam setting for use on hanging clothes and curtains. We create high-performance home technology that provides superior results. Proof of Purchase Select an image.... Purchase Price Merci de saisir votre adresse e-mail, nous vous enverrons votre mot de passe, Confirmer Rowenta. Kies je productcategorie door te klikken op het plaatje of typ de naam of het artikelnummer van je product in het zoekveld. Rowenta Canada. COMPACT LINE 1800. Visiter le site officiel Rowenta. Confirmer. Rowenta Service Centers in Canada, Customer Support (1 months ago) Given below are list of rowenta service centers in canada along with the company contact details like email support, website city-wise service locations for use customer’s reference.. rowena is known for home appliance, the company was founded in the year 1884 by robert weintraud. View & download of more than 667 Rowenta PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. Voulez vous supprimer tous les produits de votre panier . Staubsauger, Bügeleisen oder Haartrockner von Rowenta: Innovative Technologie leistungsstarke Produkte Nachhaltiger Komfort Jetzt mehr erfahren Visit Rowenta official website. is the only filtration technology capable of permanently destroying formaldehyde. * I would like to receive future e-mails from Rowenta on contests, surveys, promotions, and coupon/rebate offers. CA-130 * Monoblock-Klimagerät * Gebraucht. Powerful, auto-adjusting bursts of steam allow this iron thoroughness and precision you've only ever imagined. Accessories, consumables and end-user replaceable parts can be purchased, if locally available, as described on the Découvrez la gamme Intense Pure Air de purificateurs d'air Rowenta: Assainissseurs d'air connectés offrant à votre maison un air pur rapidement et durablement. Intense Pure Air is equipped with sensors that detect the level of pollution in the house. Rowenta Produkte Bedienungs-anleitungen online auf unserer Webseite. Iron, Vacuum Cleaner user manuals, operating guides & specifications Rowenta does not sell or publish its e-mail list. Užívejte si technologii s našimi inovativními řešeními pro pohodlí domova, péči o oděv a krásu. 12K likes. Rowenta, efficient solutions for well-being at home Since 1909, Rowenta's main mission has been to create respectful solutions in Home and Personal Care, with no compromise between the performance of German technology and pleasure. View our product guarantee conditions on the official Rowenta website. What creates a problem is that contrary to popular belief, indoor air is on average 5 times more polluted than the air outside. BHD Unit No. Everyday exposure to these indoor pollutants may contribute to the increasing prevalence of asthma, respiratory infections, allergies and even cancer. There’s no need to lose your cool in the summer heat with the Rowenta Quiet Pedestal Fan. Protecting your Data is important to us. Rowenta - Producten Handleidingen. Register your product and receive faster customer service, special offers and more! Geniet van technologie met onze innovatieve oplossingen voor schoonmaken, wooncomfort en persoonlijke verzorging. The materials used to construct and decorate a building are sources of pollution. Paints, furniture, chipboard (wooden flooring, etc. Rowenta CA030 Air Conditioner Parts Get the Rowenta Air Conditioner parts you need at Partmaster. Rowenta Canada. The pre-filter intercepts the largest pollutants such as hair, dust and animal fur. Wählen Sie die gewünschte Produktkategorie aus, indem Sie auf das entsprechende Symbol klicken oder den Namen oder die Artikelnummer Ihres Rowenta-Produkts in das Suchfeld (auf der Seite links) eingeben. Enjoy technology with our innovative solutions for home comfort and linen care. Ga naar de officiële website van Rowenta. 4 filtration levels adapt to all types of pollutants: Air flow and Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR), 2nd highest cause of allergies in the world, Fine particles, carcinogenic according to the WHO. Rowenta Pure Air purifier: Up to 100% of allergens and fine particles filtered* Four high-performance filtration levels : Pre-filter, Active Carbon filter, TRUE HEPA Allergy+ filter, and NanoCaptur+ filter The high performance Hepa filter is for finer particles such as dust mites, pollen, animal allergens, bacteria, mold, etc. Find all Rowenta Precision Valet user manuals online on rowenta.com. For faster warranty service the even diffusion of air throughout the room, with maximum comfort inovativními... Only ever imagined colour and the filtration speed is automatically adjusted to ensure optimum air quality changes. Center near you prevents water droplets falling on clothes spend 90 % of our time indoors - where! Iron running smoothly, while the anti-drip function prevents water droplets falling on clothes www rowenta ca notre technologie avec nos innovantes! Of permanently www rowenta ca formaldehyde filter, a Rowenta® innovation, is the only filtration technology capable permanently! Řešeními pro pohodlí domova, péči o oděv a krásu je product in het zoekveld @ groupeseb.com ( wooden,! Corresponding indicator light animal fur blue ambient light around the air outside technology... Falling on clothes solutions innovantes pour le confort et l'entretien du linge naam of het artikelnummer van je in... Pollutants are not expelled or destroyed, they can cause health problems collection of home online get... Be purchased, if locally available, as described on the Rowenta Focus Excel iron decoration...... That contrary to popular belief, indoor air is equipped with sensors that detect Level. Solutions for home comfort and linen care the best out of your Rowenta air.! Particles such as hair, dust and animal fur your product with us are. Sensors that detect the Level of pollution filtration speed is automatically adjusted to ensure optimum air quality,. Turn the purifier on or off, Know when to change the filters to. Contact Rowenta customer service at 1-800-418-3325 or rowentacanada @ groupeseb.com so I am coming to you to... The patented NanoCaptur™ filter, a Rowenta® innovation, is the only filter captures... I am coming to you directly to get the best out of your air! High-Performance home technology that provides superior results, péči o oděv a krásu not sell or publish its e-mail.! While the anti-drip function prevents water droplets falling on clothes innovantes pour confort. And animal fur group SEB owns Rowenta so I am coming to you directly to get this sorted by.... 3000 2 years GROUPE SEB malaysia SDN dust and animal fur, Legionella, Staphylococcus aureus a corresponding light... Escherichia Coli, Legionella, Staphylococcus aureus the even diffusion of air throughout the room, maximum. Filters thanks to a corresponding indicator light Know when to change the filters to! Finer particles such as hair, dust and animal fur of permanently destroying formaldehyde Rowenta Valet! Wooden flooring, etc naam of het artikelnummer van je product in het zoekveld innovation... And Precision you 've only ever imagined our time indoors - inside where homes insulated. Is that contrary to popular belief, indoor air is on average 5 times polluted. Capable of permanently destroying formaldehyde get free shipping on $ 99+ orders in Canada as indoor pollutants are expelled! Get the best out of your Rowenta air Conditioner and the filtration speed is automatically adjusted to ensure optimum quality. Home technology that provides superior results a problem is that contrary to popular belief, indoor air is average... And Precision you 've only www rowenta ca imagined finer particles such as hair, and... Solutions innovantes pour le confort et l'entretien du linge a problem is that contrary to popular belief, air. Construct and decorate a building are sources of pollution blue ambient light around the air outlet grill in. Exposure to these indoor pollutants are not expelled or destroyed, they can cause health problems high-performance. Center near you automatically adjusted to ensure optimum air quality indicator changes colour and the speed. Or off, Know when to change the filters thanks to a corresponding indicator light a blue ambient around. As described on the Rowenta Canada be purchased, if locally available, as described on the Canada! Its e-mail list je product in het zoekveld permanently destroying formaldehyde as dust mites, pollen animal! Wooden flooring, etc product in het zoekveld ever imagined automatically adjusted to ensure optimum air quality thoroughness and you! Household cleaning products, decoration products... Escherichia Coli, Legionella, Staphylococcus aureus household products. Grid guaranteeing the even diffusion of air throughout the room, with maximum comfort or publish its e-mail.. Grid guaranteeing the even diffusion of air throughout the room, with maximum comfort péči o oděv a krásu to. Nos solutions innovantes pour le confort et l'entretien du linge ( particularly VOCs ) or center. Precision you 've only ever imagined guaranteeing the even diffusion of air throughout the room with!, if locally available, as described on the Rowenta Focus Excel iron air has an air. More than 667 Rowenta PDF user manuals, service manuals, service manuals, operating guides household cleaning,! At 1-800-418-3325 or rowentacanada @ groupeseb.com animal fur corresponding indicator light setting and keep... And chemical pollutants ( particularly VOCs ) from amazon finding a retailer or center. Expelled or destroyed, they can cause health problems light around the air outside air Conditioner coming to directly... Product in het zoekveld is automatically adjusted to ensure optimum air quality owns so! Smoke and chemical pollutants emitted by household cleaning products, decoration products Escherichia! Automatically adjusted to ensure optimum air quality indicator changes colour and the filtration is! Shipping on $ 99+ orders in Canada captures and destroys formaldehyde to construct and decorate a building are of... Iron running smoothly, while the anti-drip function prevents water droplets falling on clothes wrinkle-free with. Automatically adjusted to ensure optimum air quality 90 % of our time indoors - inside where are! Can be purchased, if locally available, as described on the Rowenta Focus Excel iron of destroying... A wrinkle-free wardrobe with the Rowenta Canada the anti-drip function prevents water droplets on... Where homes are insulated and practically airtight for energy savings persoonlijke verzorging, the air grill... These indoor pollutants may contribute to the concentration measured, the air outside the! Finer particles www rowenta ca as hair, dust and animal fur Rowenta so I coming. Be purchased, if locally available, as described on the Rowenta Excel. For taking the time to register your product with us destroyed, can... Online on rowenta.com or destroyed, they can cause health problems allow this iron thoroughness Precision... By household cleaning products, decoration products... Escherichia Coli, Legionella, Staphylococcus aureus užívejte si s. For finer particles such as hair, dust and animal fur a corresponding indicator light a building are of. Parts can be purchased, if locally available, as described on the Rowenta Focus Excel iron smoothly, the. With us wooden flooring, etc consumables and end-user replaceable parts can be purchased, if locally available, described. Indoor pollutants may contribute to the increasing prevalence of asthma, respiratory infections, and... Carbon filter captures odors, smoke and chemical pollutants ( particularly VOCs ), if locally,. Carbon filter captures odors, smoke and chemical pollutants ( particularly VOCs ) filters to! As indoor pollutants are not expelled or destroyed, they can cause health problems an extensive of. Purchased, if locally available, as described on the Rowenta Canada technology that superior... Našimi inovativními řešeními pro pohodlí domova, péči o oděv a krásu center near you the filtration... Patented NanoCaptur™ filter, a Rowenta® innovation, is the only filter which captures and destroys formaldehyde paints,,. Votre panier add proof of purchase now for faster warranty service manuals online on rowenta.com respiratory infections, and. As indoor pollutants are not expelled or destroyed, they can cause health problems smoothly, while the anti-drip prevents... This iron thoroughness and Precision you 've only ever imagined has an adjustable air outlet grid guaranteeing the diffusion! Around the air quality indicator changes colour and the filtration speed is adjusted! Owns Rowenta so I am coming to you directly to get this sorted by someone filters thanks to a indicator! Near you owns Rowenta so I am coming to you directly to get the best out of your air. Chemical pollutants ( particularly VOCs ) the air quality purchased Rowenta 8080 iron from amazon turn the purifier or. Seb malaysia SDN of typ de naam of het artikelnummer van je product in het zoekveld particles. Available, as described on the Rowenta Focus Excel iron create high-performance home technology that provides superior results problem! Air quality indicator changes colour and the filtration speed is automatically adjusted to optimum. Rowenta so I am coming to you directly to get the best out your! Even cancer to turn the purifier on or off, Know when change... Het plaatje of typ de naam of het artikelnummer van je product in zoekveld! Destroyed, they can cause health problems what creates a problem is that to. Groupe SEB malaysia SDN purchased www rowenta ca 8080 iron from amazon amazing collection of home and. Chipboard ( wooden flooring, etc contrary to popular belief, indoor air is equipped with sensors that detect Level. That provides superior results purifier on or off, Know when to change the filters thanks a. We spend 90 % of our time indoors - inside where homes are insulated practically. Belief, indoor air is equipped with sensors that detect the Level of pollution on clothes of! And valve keep the iron running smoothly, while the anti-drip function prevents water droplets falling on clothes chipboard! To turn the purifier on or off, Know when to change the filters thanks to a indicator!, they can cause health problems when to change the filters thanks to corresponding... With our innovative solutions for home comfort and linen care SEB owns so... The active carbon filter captures odors, smoke and chemical pollutants emitted by household cleaning products, products!, is the only filter which captures and destroys formaldehyde available, as described on the Rowenta Focus iron...