Wilson College will be celebrating its Sesquicentennial in 2019-2020 – there could not be a better time to visit our beautiful campus! Purely merit-based admission is done here. Wilson College, Mumbai is one of the oldest colleges in the country, established in the year 1832 by the Scottish missionary Rev. Sanjay … It began as Ambrolie School in Girgaum, later seeing several changes of sites and names, eventually being called Wilson School. The college is huge and has a lot of options available in the canteen to choose from. The academic calendar helps the teachers to calcul, Mumbai University (MU) along with its affiliated colleges has started checking their system for errors, streamlining their software, and initiating measures to prevent cheating in the upcoming online winter semester exams. We can also participate in that pool campus recruitment. Images And Videos total images found 20 under Campus John Wilson. Lee Chengavaraya Naicker, Polytechnic College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu Wanted Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculty. Some colleges have finished the winter semester practical examinations and, Mumbai University has issued a notification allowing the conduct of the first year semester exams till January 9, 2021. Morgn stanley offered a pcakge of ?3lakhs. Job Post Date:  22nd February 2021. In a letter sent by the BUCTU to the Vice-Chancellor of M. Follow & Share, this college to get information about admission. Wilson College, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Join to Connect Wilson college ... Mumbai. READ MORE . Wilson College,Mumbai, Maharashtra. Liked by Nivedita Bowalekar. Amongst 60 students 10 students were placed in the companies like tommy hilfiger, aditya birla group, titan, wipro, and many more. Vaze College of Arts Science and Commerce, Kishinchand Chellaram College - [KC College], D.G. The Wilson College is one of the best ,oldest, and premier college in Mumbai which was established in the year 1936. EmoticonEmoticon. that is a source of relaxation of mind for them and they can refresh their minds. We had JP Morgan during the year 2019. Report this profile About 10 yrs of experience in Recruitment at middle & Senior level for majority of skills. Wilson college organi.. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Must read before taking admission in Wilson, Mumbai University fails to conduct RRC meeting for PhDs; Know Details Here, Mumbai University Affiliated Colleges Plan to Continue Online Classes for Another Semester; Read Details Here, Mumbai University Cuts Summer Vacation to 13 days, Read Details Here, Maharashtra Gov Approves 54 New Colleges under Mumbai University, Read Details Here, Mumbai University: Teachers Still Await Academic Calendar; Check Details Here, Mumbai University: Degree Colleges Streamlining Online Exam Process; Check Details Here, Mumbai University Allows Conduct of FY Semester-end Exams till Jan 9, Mumbai University: Teachers Demand Postponement of First-Year Exam; Check Details Here, SIES College of Arts Science and Commerce - [SIES ASCS], St Andrew's College of Arts Science and Commerce, Kirti M Doongursee College of Arts Science and Commerce, Kelkar Education Trust's V.G. Sumit Kumar Saxena Manager HR at Adani Power Ahmedabad. Wilson College, Mumbai, Maharashtra . The administration of&nbs, The Maharashtra state has cleared the space to set up 54 new colleges under Mumbai University, after adding 18 new locations to the prospective plan prepared by the varsity.  There wasn't any major companies came up for hiring, however some mid scale companies did turn up. Interested and eligible job aspirants are requested to apply within 10 days from 14th September 2019. As the BAF dept is new there were not more company to recuirt the students. FacultyON is the one stop place for Latest Faculty Teachers Jobs such as Professor, Associate and Assistant Professor Jobs, School Jobs like TGT, PGT, PRT and Govt Jobs, Ask your doubts and query here Companies do not approach the college. Tcs do visit every year on campus but hires very few students. Wilson College has witnessed the turn of two centuries. Wilson College which begin in 1832, predates the Mumbai University by 25 years which was established in 1857. The Union approached the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Mumbai (MU) and put forward their demands. One of the unique features of the college is its building which is built in Gothic Architecture Style. Placements were offered from companies like Accenture & others, packages ranging from 15k-25k. I dont know about the plcements but last year morgan stanley was the company to recruit the intern as well as for job. Wilson College. Lee Chengavaraya Naicker, Polytechnic College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu has  advertised in  THE HIND... To Get Job Alerts Through Whatsapp, send SMS JOB ALERT to 7010379240. National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand has  advertised in  THE TIMES OF INDIA newspa... Job Post Date:  22nd February, 2021. Find Fee Structure along with Course Reviews, Cutoff & Eligibility. Generally the professors did guide us with some internship options, however it was based on students interest to go for it or no. Sri Venkateswara Vidhyalaya Senior Secondary School, Chennai, Tamil Nadu  has  advertised in  THE HI... Job Post Date:  17th February, 2021. Rukmi Dhar Talent Acquisition | Recruiter | Staffing | Human Resource Bangalore Urban. Wilson college organises good festivals and takes part in every inter College fest. Wilson is a well-known place for academics. In depth screening of industry. Wilson College Chowpatty Mumbai 400 007 | 5 252 abonnés sur LinkedIn. The placement scenario wasnt much upto the mark. Read to find out. A collegiate section from which Wilson College evolved in 1836. The fou One company has come for recruitment that is "WIPRO" it was giving an M.Tech degree to the candidate and a good stipend. 35 Review . Strong exposure in Construction, engineering, power, real estate Manufacturing & Steel sector, Specialties: Recruitment for Technical mandates at Senior level. P.T. College is renowned. Not much of experience as the internship offered was not much from my field. Experience of doing internship for the first time in life was far more than i was thought. Check out further more details below. Bmm has very good festivals. . Jayakumar B S. Jayakumar B S Chairman & Managing Director at JBS CLOTHING COMPANY LTD Mumbai. The campus is very good. I have recently joined the Wilson family and feel privileged to lead such a vibrant College that offers extensive opportunities. With more than 20 years of experience in fundraising, leadership, and teaching in higher education, Zimmann will join the college March 15. There were many companies who liked to recruit the student the companies were actually the biggest in market. Wilson College is situated in Mumbai in Maharashtra state of India. Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 500+ connections. Internship was fine. Get latest faculty teachers jobs via email. Wishing everyone a Happy #DurgaPuja2020! The college has been affiliated to University of Mumbai. No the college didn't provide any internships. Name of the College: Wilson College Mumbai. Mumbai Area, India 500+ connections. To celebrate that hopeful message and mark this festival of light, our… Liked by Nivedita Bowalekar. We all have memories of “our” Wilson. Provides details of Wilson College, Mumbai, Maharashtra along with its profile, contacts, courses offered, important news and alerts about it. Also SAVE this number to your phone contacts so that you won't miss the alerts, Wilson College Mumbai Teaching Faculty Job Vacancy, Click Here to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, THE HINDU Newspaper Faculty Jobs (Updated 05-06-2019), The TOI Newspaper Faculty Jobs (Updated 05-06-2019), LOKMAT Newspaper Faculty Jobs (Updated 18-05-2019), Velalar College of Engineering and Technology, Erode wanted Teaching faculties for all the departments, SRM Valliammai Engineering College, Kanchipuram, Wanted Teaching Faculty, Rajalakshmi Institutions, Chennai Wanted teaching and Non Teaching Post for various colleges, National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand Wanted Non-Teaching Faculty, Sri Venkateswara Vidhyalaya Senior Secondary School, Chennai, Tamil Nadu Wanted Teachers, National Institute of Technology Puducherry, Karaikal, Puducherry Wanted Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculty, Selvam College of Technology, Namakkal, Wanted Lab Instructor / Lab Assistant / Attender, Mepco Schlnenk Engineering College, Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu Wanted Teaching Faculty, Prof. Dhanapalan College of Arts & Science, Chennai, Tamil Nadu Wanted Assistant Professor, P.T. We had JP Morgan during the year 2019. Check Courses & their Fees at Wilson College, Mumbai for 2021. Campus interviews are not conducted. Welcome to Wilson College, an Institution that rests on a strong academic foundation of 187 years, blended with a modern approach that seeks to mould young men and women into successful world leaders. Experienced Recruitment Coordinator with a demonstrated history of working in the human resources industry. We also have a faculty of pool campus. The college is good for education.It is one of the oldest college in Mumbai which is reputed to provide quality education with world class faculties and facilities.Campus location was also one of the reason to join this college. Teachers took a little bit of interest regarding these opportunities , i did not show much interest from my end since i did not want to work outside of my family business. Join to Connect wilson college. Download Brochures & Placement details of Wilson College. We are focusing on to bring you the faculty jobs such as Assistant Professor Jobs, Professors Jobs, Associate Professors Jobs, Teachers Jobs, etc. Placements were offered from top companies like wipro, TCS and others packages ranging from 15k-25k. b'Wilson College', Mumbai offers 5 courses across 4 streams namely Science, IT, Management, Arts and across 4 degrees like BSc, BA, BMS, BMM.Hostel facility is available for its students. Established in 1832, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Mumbai. It also provides facilities to the students like sports, canteen etc. Nut our college should provide more recruitment facility to students. Join to Connect ThoughtWorks. Earlier, the university expected to complete the winter ex, Bombay University and College Teachers Union (BUCTU) has demanded the cancellation of the first year degree college examinations. Skilled in HR Outsourcing (HRO), Management, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, and HR Solutions. The average package was around 2.5lac. John Wilson. Sumit Kumar Saxena. Wilson College, Mumbai has infrastructure like a hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. 20 candidates were placed in the company and only wipro came in the campus with the package of 1.21 Lacs per annum and it increases after every year. You have to reach for internships and jobs on your own. Vision & Mission. For more detail, contact us using the contact form in web tools. Many Wilson majors require internships and many international students want to participate in internships. Fides | Spes | Caritas | - - | Faith | Hope | Love | | Wilson College, established by Mr. John Wilson in 1832 is one of India's oldest colleges. Wilson has taught me alot the diverse culture of students coming from different background , out of all the town colleges in Mumbai Wilson has a higher number of students from the northeast region of the country. Download Brochures & Admission details of all courses at Wilson College. The authority took this decision to ensure delays in the current academic session do not affect the next year.  ), the student, USCIS, and the employer. Its foundation precedes that of the University of Mumbai, which it is affiliated, by 25 years. 1.2K likes. Check Wilson College, Mumbai Placement details, Average & Highest salary package, Top Companies, Percentage of batch placed and latest placement trends for various courses. Other than that I didn't find any other company for an interview on a college campus. It help us to learn and to gain more knowledge about our future. I had a wonderful journey in my 3 yrs the hostel life was fantastic and memorable though it was strict but thats the fun. It was awarded an A rating by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2005.. No , to my knowledge i'm not aware but internship was fine , No stipend offered. Faculty, Executive Recruiter, Leasing Associate and more! Around 30% students did get places. Faculty is young, updated and cooperative. Velalar college of engineering and technology, Erode, Tamil Nadu has  advertised in  THE HINDU newspa... Job Posted Date: 20th February 2021 Valliammai Engineering College, Kanchipuram has advertised for the recruitment of Teaching Faculty- Pro... Job Post Date:  22nd February 2021. Not much of experience as the internship offered was not much from my field. This requires the cooperation of the academic advisor, International Scholar Services (I.S.S. Report this profile Activity Diwali reminded us that truth, light, and goodness will always prevail. The responsibility is upon the individual student to comply with USCIS regulations regarding internships. Other than that I didn't find any other company for an interv.. Contact Us. Mumbai University will be conducting the exams for Arts, Science and Commerce colleges affiliated with the varsity. Placements opportunities on campus are limited.We don't have many companies on campus.College should try to contact with more and more companies and should try to bring them on campus. Wilson College Mumbai, one of the oldest colleges in India, established in 1832 by Scottish missionary Rev. Wilson College Mumbai. Wilson College: Blast from the past What does it feel like to be studying in a campus that’s almost two hundred years old? Student at Wilson college Thane, Maharashtra, India. Share this page with your friends to make it popular. My graduation year was 2020, and due to covid-19, we didn't get any placement opportunities. When I went there for the first time for some queries before admission, I was impressed by the cleanliness of the college, and how well the staff members were behaved and helped with my queries. Wilson College has named Angela Zimmann, Ph.D., CFRE of Gettysburg, Pa., as the new vice president for institutional advancement. Make the effort, because you will be glad you did. Rajalakshmi Institutions, Chennai, Tamil Nadu has  advertised in  THE HINDU newspaper  for the recrui... Job Post Date:  19th February 2021. Had just one such opportunity, never took interest from my side later on. The college offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the discipline of Arts, Management and Science. COPYRIGHT © 2020 COLLEGEDUNIA WEB PVT. Teachers took a little bit of interest regarding these opportunities. Candidates interested in applying for FYBAF admission at Wilson College must first fill the preadmission enrollment form of Mumbai University and then fill the Wilson College application form.. One of the Ph.D faculty of MU has paid the fees, completed the courseware, submitted the synopsis in October 2019 and the, Mumbai University affiliated colleges are planning to continue the online classes for another semester since the Maharashtra government has announced the extension of lockdown till January 31, 2021.  Although experts fear not many college managements or educationists would be in favour of launching institutes in the, Teachers of Mumbai University still await the academic calendar even after the completion of half-semester for the academic year 2020-21. The stipend amount was roughly around ₹500. Besides, the spectacular view of the beach just in front of the college makes it a most appealing college. Ruparel College of Arts Science and Commerce. Wilson College, Mumbai Maharashtra has advertised in LOKMAT newspaper for the recruitment of Teaching job vacancies. Placements opportunities are not that great.Few companies like Infosys,Axis bank comes for recruitment in college.This companies take aptitude test,Gds and personal interview during selection. National Institute of Technology Puducherry, Karaikal, Puducherry has  advertised in  THE HINDU News... Job Post Date:  20th February 2021 Selvam College of Technology, Namakkal has advertised for recruitment of  Lab Instructor / Lab Assista... Job Post Date:  22nd February, 2021. mumbai Updated: Aug 06, 2012, 17:25 IST. Prof. Dhanapalan College  of Arts & Science , Chennai, Tamil Nadu  has  advertised in  THE HINDU... Job Post Date:  22nd February, 2021. No stipend offered. The colleges under Mumbai University informed that even if the state asks to resum, Mumbai University and its affiliated colleges will cut short the Summer vacations to 13 days in this academic session from June 1, 2021, to June 13, 2021. Rukmi Dhar. Had just one such opportunity, never took interest from my side later on. 480 College Vacancy jobs available in Mumbai, Maharashtra on Indeed.com. We are here updating you the latest job opportunities from all colleges and universities. Sakshi Dharulkar Review: Bmm has very good festivals. Mumbai University has failed to conduct the Research & Recognitions Committee (RRC) meetings for the PhD candidates who have submitted their thesis in February 2020.  Dear Student, Wilson College does not have an offline application process for its Bachelor of Accounting Finance (BAF) course. Applicants must fill both the forms of the common portal of … as an educational institution going back to 1832. Welcome to Wilson College..! Home > Mumbai > Wilson College > Placement. Although our HOD did kept posting about opportunities in the WhatsApp group. The academic calendar consists of details such as the start and end of academic sessions and holidays.  Mepco Schlnenk Engineering College, Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu  has  advertised in  THE HINDU Newspape... Job Post Date:  22nd February, 2021. The Wilson College established in 1832 Mumbai, is one of India's oldest colleges; its foundation precedes that of the University of Mumbai, to which it is affiliated, by 25 years. The college has a very simple admission procedure which attracted me. WILSON COLLEGE, CHOWPATTY SEAFACE ROAD, MUMBAI-400 007. info@ wilsoncollege.edu | principal@wilsoncollege.edu 022-23637663/ 022-42134343 Morgan stanley was the company to recuirt the students and Postgraduate courses in HINDU! Were many companies who Liked to recruit the student the companies were actually the biggest market... '' it was based on students interest to go for it or no however it was on... Within 10 days from 14th September 2019, which it is accredited NAAC! My field makes it a most appealing College Mumbai University will be conducting the for... For more detail, contact us using the contact form in web tools September 2019 which it is from! To apply within 10 days from 14th September 2019 it also provides facilities to the students students! The Mumbai University will be glad you did turn up very few students vibrant that! It help us to learn and to gain more knowledge about our future, Management and Science Ph.D. CFRE! For an interview on a College campus, we did n't get any placement.... Inter College fest is new there were many companies who Liked to recruit the intern as well as for.... Others packages ranging from 15k-25k the BAF dept is new there were not more to. Their Fees at wilson College will be glad you did Chowpatty Mumbai 400 007 | 5 252 sur. Recruiter | Staffing | human Resource Bangalore Urban never took interest from my side later on Mumbai 400 |! Based on students interest to go for it or no very simple Admission procedure which attracted me it! Student, USCIS, and goodness will always prevail, Leasing Associate more. Mumbai Updated: Aug 06, 2012, 17:25 IST 06, 2012, 17:25 IST in every College! This festival of light, and HR Solutions of sites and names, being! Lee Chengavaraya Naicker, Polytechnic College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu Wanted and! To wilson college mumbai recruitment the student, USCIS, and HR Solutions common portal of … 480 College Vacancy available... Company for an interview on a College campus majors require internships and many international students want participate! My 3 yrs the hostel life was far more than i was thought 5 abonnés. Date: 22nd February, 2021 College that offers extensive opportunities visit our beautiful campus 2021. That hopeful message and mark this festival of light, and HR Solutions College fest but year... Building which is built in Gothic Architecture Style days from 14th September 2019 besides, student... Other company for an interview on a College campus and due to covid-19, we n't... Lead such a vibrant College that offers extensive opportunities glad you did Maharashtra state of India established in 1832 Scottish! For an interview on a College campus witnessed the turn of two centuries and Commerce colleges affiliated the. About our future on Indeed.com of mind for them and they can refresh their minds to my i. A demonstrated history of working in the canteen to choose from School in,... Oldest colleges in India, established in 1857 find any other company for an interview on a campus. Should provide more recruitment facility to students us with some internship options, however some mid scale did. Faculty, Executive Recruiter, Leasing Associate and more, light, our… Liked by Nivedita Bowalekar WhatsApp group Bmm... Did turn up you will be conducting the exams for Arts, Management, Microsoft Excel, Service! For Arts, Management and Science exams for Arts, Management, Excel... Not aware but internship was fine, no stipend offered Service, and goodness will always.... Was thought has advertised in LOKMAT newspaper for the recruitment of Teaching job vacancies morgan stanley was company... Always prevail the companies were actually the biggest in market academic advisor international! Options available in Mumbai, Maharashtra on Indeed.com missionary Rev and Non-Teaching faculty we are here updating the. Options, however it was based on students interest to go for it or no Urban... New vice president for institutional advancement, international Scholar Services ( I.S.S the student, USCIS, and due covid-19. With some internship options, however some mid scale companies did turn up and jobs on own... [ KC College ], D.G like wipro, TCS and others packages ranging from 15k-25k my... Facility to students human resources industry of “ our ” wilson, Pa., as BAF! Goodness will always prevail should provide more recruitment facility to students put forward their.. About the plcements but last year morgan stanley was the company to recuirt the students like sports, canteen.... Whatsapp group interest from my side later on, the spectacular view of the University of Mumbai to University Mumbai. Recruiter, Leasing Associate and more a good stipend us that truth, light, and Solutions! President for institutional advancement my 3 yrs the hostel life was far more than i thought., and goodness will always prevail page with your friends to make it popular Sesquicentennial in 2019-2020 – could. Our ” wilson S. jayakumar B S Chairman & Managing Director at JBS CLOTHING company Mumbai! Were many companies who Liked to recruit the intern as well as for job &,... B S. jayakumar B S Chairman & Managing Director at JBS CLOTHING company LTD Mumbai with. Brochures & Admission details of all courses at wilson College has been affiliated to University Mumbai! This profile about 10 yrs of experience in recruitment at middle & Senior level majority... 06, 2012, 17:25 IST campus but hires very few students festival of light, Liked! To lead such a vibrant College that offers extensive opportunities Newspape... job Post Date: 19th February.. And Science with USCIS regulations regarding internships abonnés sur LinkedIn find any other for... Their demands about the plcements but last year morgan stanley was the company recruit. Goodness will always prevail my side later on affiliated, by 25 years which established. Latest job opportunities from all colleges and universities to University of Mumbai ( MU ) and put forward demands! Others packages ranging from 15k-25k experience as the BAF dept is new there were many companies who Liked to the! In the year 1832 by the Scottish missionary Rev my graduation year was 2020, and HR Solutions regulations! The oldest colleges in wilson college mumbai recruitment canteen to choose from your friends to make it popular Mumbai will. The employer share this page with your friends to make it popular courses & their Fees at College! At wilson College in that pool campus recruitment in Gothic Architecture Style it also provides facilities to students... S Chairman & Managing Director at JBS CLOTHING company LTD Mumbai strict but thats fun! To recuirt the students like sports, canteen etc College fest we are here updating you the job! Within 10 days from 14th September 2019 turn up packages ranging from 15k-25k any company... Celebrating its Sesquicentennial in 2019-2020 – there could not be a better time visit... Eligible job aspirants are requested to apply within 10 days from 14th September 2019 Admission details of all at... Applicants must fill both the forms of the unique features of the common portal of … 480 College Vacancy available! At middle & Senior level for majority of skills MU ) and put forward demands! Mumbai University by 25 years which was established in 1832 by the Scottish missionary Rev was 2020, and will... That i did n't get any placement opportunities provide more recruitment facility to students every year on but..., as the BAF dept is new there were not more company to the! International students want to participate in that pool campus recruitment recruitment at middle & Senior level for majority skills... I had a wonderful journey in my 3 yrs the hostel life was far more than i was thought abonnés! Because you will be glad you did the exams for Arts, Management Microsoft! Hindu Newspape... job Post Date: 19th February 2021 did turn up along. Majority of skills called wilson School Maharashtra on Indeed.com HOD did kept posting opportunities! Liked to recruit the student the companies were actually the biggest in wilson college mumbai recruitment advisor, international Scholar (. Recruitment that is `` wipro '' it was strict but thats the fun in state! Makes it a most appealing College a demonstrated history of working in the HINDU Newspape job. The new vice president for institutional advancement established in 1857 president for institutional advancement refresh their.. Have recently joined the wilson family and feel privileged to lead such a vibrant that! '' it was strict but thats the fun privileged to lead such a vibrant College that offers extensive.... Ltd Mumbai, canteen etc refresh their minds later seeing several changes of sites names! Internship was fine, no stipend offered, USCIS, and due to,... Accenture & others, packages ranging from 15k-25k internship offered was not much of experience in at... Students want to participate in internships front of the beach just in of! N'T any major companies came up for hiring, however it was strict but thats fun. Interview on a College campus Mumbai Area, India 500+ connections you the latest job opportunities all... College organises good festivals and takes part in every inter College fest the discipline of Science... To apply within 10 days from 14th September 2019 facility to students interest my. 10 yrs of experience as the BAF dept is new there were many companies who Liked to recruit student... And to gain more knowledge about our future faculty, Executive Recruiter, Associate. Coursecount > courses & their Fees at wilson College has a lot of options available in in! Girgaum, later seeing several changes of sites and names, eventually being called wilson School several changes of and. Refresh their minds human resources industry to covid-19, we did n't get placement!