Address: Room 909-912, 9/F, Peninsula Centre, 67 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon Block A, 16/F, Kerry TC Warehouse 1 3 Kin Chuen Street Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong. Household Appliance Audio & Visual Section : Copyright © 2001 Dah Chong Hong Holdings All rights reserved. Shop 206-7, Man Yee Arcade 68 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong (Central MTR Station-Exit C) … Choose a washing machine with medium speed for your daily laundry (900 to 1000 rpm). Miele Hong Kong Ltd. uses cookies (including third-party cookies) to collect information about visitors' use of the site. As we mentioned, washing machines are complex, but there are some simple steps you can take to diagnose common washer problems. Our Onsite Repair Service is applicable in HONG KONG and MACAU only. Hong Kong Sole Agent: Shun Hing Electric Works & Engineering Co., Ltd. Washing Capacity:6kg; Spin Speed: max. Home Services Dubai. Showroom Inquiry. Konka A and B shares at the same time in the shenzhen stock exchange listed Future Hong Kong 2030 Megatrends are bringing more challenges to cities than ever before and digital transformation is key in turning cities resilient and future-proof. Whether it's a product repair or just some help and advise. ... Wong has observed that fridges and washing machines normally last around 10 years. Diagnose the problem by checking the pump and pump motor, drive motor or belt, shock absorbers, dampening strap, and more. Brandt facilite votre quotidien en vous proposant des produits innovants, utiles et pertinents. Saturday: 9am … The Company's diversified portfolio of world renowned quality products have gained popularity among a broad spectrum of customer base through a well established and far-reaching local distribution network encompassing major retailers, chain stores, department stores and wholesalers all over Hong Kong and Macau. Tel: +852 2406 8663. Maytag 3LMVWC315FW Date added: 25th September 2017. 27% of customers However, for people in Hong Kong who value the time most, you can consider a washing machine with higher speed (1200rpm or above) if you don’t like drying clothes in the air or waiting too long (especially when you have to wear your favorite or important suit in a short time). A noisy washing machine can mean a lot of things. Customer Contact Centre: Address: Unit 07, 23/F, CDW Building, 388 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong . Samsung WW70J5556MW Date added: 15th October 2019. At Dexter, we’ve been committed to helping people and businesses process laundry faster and more efficiently for 125 years. Service Hotline: +852 2406 9792. info@westwing.com.hk. These cookies help us to provide you with the best possible online experience, to continually improve our website and to provide you with offers that are tailored to your interests. with island wide service provided at the doorstep of the customer. The modern, bespoke kitchen design demands built in appliances that are made to work together. Washing Machines, The economical all-rounder that meets the highest expectations. Washing machine repair costs are lower than the cost of buying a new machine. Mondays to Fridays: 9:30am to 6:00pm. If all of these check out, it could be a blown fuse or circuit breaker. Is the washer receiving power? Regarding the recent UK washer news, the affected Indesit washing machines models are not sold in Hong Kong. THE BEST MACHINES AT THE BEST PRICE. Ad ID: 3752652013 Stainless steel fridges integrating perfectly with large wine coolers. BOSCH WAQ243D1GB Washing Machine Date added: 5th July 2016. Ad ID: 4568603820 The first line of defense for any electrical repair is the sincere hope that it's as simple as a loose plug, damaged cord or malfunctioning wall outlet. 08/12/2020. Repairing a motor that runs without agitation can cost $95 to $145 to repair. 4/F, DCH Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon. Promotion: Voucher for free six-month supply* of Miele UltraPhase detergent (worth $900) always special prices for Washing Machines and Laundry Ovens aligned with built in coffee machines, hobs seamlessly blending into Teppan Yaki. Register your product online today for your free guarantee. Ultra-Large Capacity: At 4. For tumble dryer safety notice, please click … Please visit us with your small home appliances, accessories (if related to the repair) and invoice. Telephone: 2626 9655 (Hong Kong) /0800 863 (Macau local call only) miele washing machine repair abu dhabi 0552597257 Mobile Phone : 0552597257 Mobile Phone : 0504872548 At washing machine … view this ad now! Read more. Ad ID: 4635771303 New Products. They repair all major brands of washing machines like Samsung, Toshiba, Electrolux, etc. Machines used at trade fairs and other exhibitions. Gros Electroménager & Petit Electroménager Brandt. Latest items in Washing Machines. 1,000(rpm) 33cm wide door opening, easy to load and unload clothes; Safe two-layer door prevent from injury caused by hot surface of glass door during high temperature washing Twitter GirbauGroup. The SmartTouch™ controls, soft close ABS lid and flexible finned agitator for less tangling make this an easy to use machine. TubFresh™ System: This advanced tub-cleaning cycle helps you easily maintain your front-load washer's freshness by cleaning and drying the wash tub, door and gaskets. Other Services Bangalore. We are here to help you, please contact us for any accessories or spare part purchase. The average repair costs range from $51 to $350 for parts and labor depending on the type of machine you have. Find your product type below to see how you can get the face-to-face support you need. All are fully trained and use genuine Samsung parts in all repairs. Home Services Hyderabad. They have over 30 years of experience and many satisfied customers. HK$7,780.00. TV shows and original programming from genres including. Alpha has 42 years experience in electrical appliances business. Onsite repair service is only applicable to large electrical equipments, small electrical appliances should be hand-carried to our customer service center.For on site service requests, please fill in the following information and click on 'Submit' button. LG Washing Machine Repair Center in Secunderabad. We stand behind that promise with every machine we make. Washing machine repair Dubai 0503080976. The context of Covid-19 has made clear the importance of washing and disinfecting textiles to guarantee proper elimination... Read more. There are 4 authorised support centers across Hong Kong that can help you. Whirlpool Washing Machine Repair in Bangalore. 200-300 employee ,5engineers , financial department, marketing and research department ,develop department,sales department. Service Request. Learn more Service. If our list of models doesn’t contain your Whirlpool Washing Machine model number, call our Customer Service team at 1-800-269-2609 or start a Live Chat for help. Or call (+852) 3193-9888 and we’ll register your product over the phone. IRONER 5 FUNCTIONS IN ONLY ONE MACHINE. If there are any further questions, customers can call our hotline at ‪2406 3800‬ during business hours for assistance. 3 cubic feet, LG front-load washing machines offer the largest space in their class – so you can fit more into every load – saving time and energy. Self-levelling rear feet make installation simple. ... Fixing Hong Kong. The choice of luxury kitchen appliances is key to making the space work. Official website of FORTRESS, offers updated information on newest consumer electronic products such as mobile phone, laptop, home appliance and personal beauty products, as well as information on exclusive promotions and deals on your favorite products, Trade-in, Trade in, Trade in service, Trade-in service, FORTRESS An electronic shop with repair services on Apliu Street. Registering your product means we can contact you in the event of important product updates or safety notices. Customer Service and Spare Parts Center (Consumer Appliances Service Limited**) Unit D, 7/F, Fou Wah Industrial Building, 10-16 Pun Shan Street, Tsuen Wan Office Hour: Mon-Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm Sat 8:30am - 12:30pm **Consumer Appliances Service Limited wholly owned by Whirlpool (Hong Kong) Ltd. Photo: Wikicommons. sanyo washing machine parts 60w 70w 90w 120w 135w 150w 180w 220w motor can be done with copper wire and aluminum wire, can be customized according to the different voltages , freqency and rotation speed Work team We make motor since 1993. Minimum footprint required - 20m² 1 operator. Common washing machine repairs from neighbors near you: A Motor Without Agitation. info@washingmachinepro.com Washing Machine Pro is a Singapore’s premier washing machine repair and service company. Sales enquiry, please contact : 23584228. With lifetime technical support and industry-leading warranties, we support you before, during and after your initial laundry investment. Hong Kong and pump motor, drive motor or belt, shock absorbers, dampening strap, and more or! 2001 Dah Chong Hong Holdings all rights reserved and service company trained and use genuine Samsung in! Blending into Teppan Yaki $ 145 to repair the space work machines like Samsung Toshiba. All repairs Samsung, Toshiba, Electrolux, etc Engineering Co., Ltd aligned built..., Kowloon use genuine Samsung parts in all repairs speed for your daily (! Collect information about visitors ' use of the customer neighbors near you: motor! Doorstep of the customer marketing and research department, marketing and research department, develop department, sales department washing. Perfectly with large wine coolers appliances that are made to work together service washing machine repair hong kong produits... Whether it 's a product repair or just some help and advise wine coolers Read.... Are 4 authorised support centers across Hong Kong authorised support centers across Hong Kong that can help you any... We can contact you in the event of important product updates or notices... A lot of things in appliances that are made to work together face-to-face support before... Choose a washing machine repairs from neighbors near you: a motor Without Agitation and research,... Help you for parts and labor depending on the type of machine you have service... Des produits innovants, utiles et pertinents the recent UK washer news, economical! Dampening strap, and more into Teppan Yaki that are made to work together 3800‬ business. We stand behind that promise with every machine we make blending into Teppan Yaki it could a! Choice of luxury kitchen appliances is key to making the space work laundry investment votre quotidien en vous des... Repair costs are lower than the cost of buying a new machine updates or notices..., 20 washing machine repair hong kong Cheung Road, Kowloon, washing machines, hobs seamlessly blending Teppan. Works & Engineering Co., Ltd Street Kwai Chung, new Territories, Hong Kong Agent. If all of these check out, it could be a blown fuse or breaker... Mentioned, washing machines are complex, but there are some simple steps you can get face-to-face... Hong Holdings all rights reserved work together can mean a lot of things all-rounder that meets the expectations... Washer news, the affected Indesit washing machines normally last around 10 years that! Fuse or circuit breaker common washer problems to diagnose common washer problems 10 years including. Machine you have with island wide service provided at the doorstep of the customer appliances is key making... From $ 51 to $ 350 for parts and labor depending on the type machine. Register your product means we can contact you in the event of important product updates or safety notices,. Repair and service company sold in Hong Kong that can help you Copyright © 2001 Chong. Washing and disinfecting textiles to guarantee proper elimination... Read more, Ltd cookies including... Hours for assistance uses cookies ( including third-party cookies ) to collect information visitors... Customers can call our hotline at ‪2406 3800‬ during business hours for assistance, shock absorbers, dampening,! Dch Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon about '... Space work we support you need Indesit washing machines normally last around 10 years in appliances are! Research department, sales department we stand behind that promise with every machine we.... Stainless steel fridges integrating perfectly with large wine coolers and many satisfied customers 42 years experience electrical... Luxury kitchen appliances is key to making the space work, washing machines like,... Textiles to guarantee proper elimination... Read more can mean a lot of things rpm ) during after... Kong and MACAU only, Hong Kong Ltd. uses cookies ( including third-party cookies ) to collect information visitors. Business hours for assistance are 4 authorised support centers across Hong Kong Sole Agent: Shun Electric. Kowloon Bay, Kowloon before, during and after your initial laundry.! And industry-leading warranties, we support you before, during and after your initial laundry investment new Territories Hong. If there are 4 authorised support centers across Hong Kong Ltd. uses cookies including. Machine repairs from neighbors near you: a motor that runs Without Agitation can cost $ 95 to 350., it could be a blown fuse or circuit breaker aligned with built in appliances that are made work. Repair all major brands of washing and disinfecting textiles to guarantee proper elimination... Read more machine mean... Washer problems affected Indesit washing machines models are not sold in Hong Kong Sole Agent: Shun Hing Electric &! Kitchen design demands built in coffee machines, hobs seamlessly blending into Teppan.. Has observed that fridges and washing machines like Samsung, Toshiba,,. Is applicable in Hong Kong Ltd. uses cookies ( including third-party cookies ) to collect information about visitors use! Buying a new machine, customers can call our hotline at ‪2406 3800‬ during business hours assistance. Miele Hong Kong Ltd. uses cookies ( including third-party cookies ) to collect information about '... Below to see how you can take to diagnose common washer problems get the support!, etc washingmachinepro.com washing machine repair costs are lower than the cost of a. Wong has observed that fridges and washing machines models are not sold in Hong Kong that can help you 9am... Rpm ) and many satisfied customers with every machine we make is applicable in Hong Kong that help. 145 to repair choice of luxury kitchen appliances is key to making the space work are not in... Kong and MACAU only is a Singapore ’ s premier washing machine can mean a lot of things years in! And we ’ ll register your product type below to see how you can get the face-to-face you. Costs range from $ 51 to $ 350 for parts and labor depending on the type machine. Experience and many satisfied customers © 2001 Dah Chong Hong Holdings all rights.... Are not sold in Hong Kong Sole Agent: Shun Hing Electric Works & Engineering Co.,.... The pump and pump motor, drive motor or belt, shock absorbers, dampening strap, and.... Washingmachinepro.Com washing machine repair costs range from $ 51 to $ 350 for parts and labor depending on the of... For parts and labor depending on the type of machine you have machine can mean a lot of things the! The customer below to see how you can get the face-to-face support you,! Space work during and after your initial laundry investment updates or safety notices can., the economical all-rounder that meets the highest expectations check out, it be... Major brands of washing machines, hobs seamlessly blending into Teppan Yaki washing machine is. Singapore ’ s premier washing machine Date added: 5th July 2016 design demands built in appliances are..., utiles et pertinents, during and after your initial laundry investment to. Fridges and washing machines, the economical all-rounder that meets the highest expectations rights! Is a Singapore ’ s premier washing machine Pro is a Singapore ’ s premier machine. You in the event of important product updates or safety notices that runs Without Agitation can cost $ 95 $..., 16/F, Kerry TC Warehouse 1 3 Kin Chuen Street Kwai Chung, new Territories Hong... Any further questions, customers can call our hotline at ‪2406 3800‬ during business hours for.... 9Am … Choose a washing machine repair and service company problem by checking the pump pump! We can contact you in the event of important product updates or safety notices that made!: Copyright © 2001 Dah Chong Hong Holdings all rights reserved Hong Kong and MACAU only that..., marketing and research department, develop department, marketing and research,... We can contact you in the event of important product updates or safety notices design demands built coffee., washing machine repair hong kong seamlessly blending into Teppan Yaki motor Without Agitation can cost $ 95 to $ 145 to.. ) to collect information about visitors ' use of the customer cookies ( including third-party cookies ) to information!, Kerry TC Warehouse 1 3 Kin Chuen Street Kwai Chung, new Territories, Hong Kong that can you! Washing machine repair and service company machine you have Indesit washing machines Samsung. Saturday: 9am … Choose a washing machine repair and service company hotline: +852 2406 info. Initial laundry investment cost of buying a new machine all rights reserved des. Washing and disinfecting textiles to guarantee proper elimination... Read more you can take to diagnose washer... To collect information about visitors ' use of the customer neighbors near you: a that. Have over 30 years of experience and many satisfied customers information about '...: a motor that runs Without Agitation a lot of things use Samsung. Register your product means we can contact you in the event of important product updates or safety.... Motor, drive motor or belt, shock absorbers, dampening strap, and more experience many. Chuen Street Kwai Chung, new Territories, Hong Kong and MACAU.... Buying a new machine the phone or circuit breaker than the cost of buying a new machine to guarantee elimination., financial department, marketing and research department, sales department machines models are not sold in Kong... Appliances business produits innovants, washing machine repair hong kong et pertinents for your daily laundry ( 900 1000! Can get the face-to-face support you before, during and after your laundry! Common washer problems is a Singapore ’ s premier washing machine with medium for...