MORE PHOTOS. Hotels near East Fishkill Community Library, Hotels near (HPN) Westchester County Airport, American Restaurants for Lunch in Hopewell Junction, Fast Food Restaurants in Hopewell Junction, Gluten Free Restaurants in Hopewell Junction, Italian Restaurants for Families in Hopewell Junction, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Hopewell Junction, Japanese Restaurants in Hopewell Junction, Vegetarian Restaurants in Hopewell Junction. Villa Nigrelli is located in Dutchess County of New York state. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We joined friends on a warm, afternoon, outside, for Sunday Brunch. The bread was delicious! Service is impeccable. (Navigation helps!) View the menu for Villa Nigrelli and restaurants in Hopewell Junction, NY. Call Us Phone: 845-592-4925 Secondary: 845-592-4926 Hours Mon: Closed Tue: 12pm-8pm Wed: 12pm-8pm Thu: 12pm-8pm Fri: 12pm-9pm Sat: 12pm-9pm Sun: 12pm-8pm. Villa Nigrelli; Phone: 845-592-4925 Secondary: 845-592-4926 Great wait staff, We found this restaurant through the map application. The service was top notch (our waiter was Rob R) as...More, Stopped by for lunch on Saturday. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Villa Nigrelli at 109 Carpenter Rd in Hopewell Junction - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Calamari, mussels, clams, shrimp, white wine, marinara or fra diavolo sauce. After you do business with Villa Nigrelli, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. The restaurant has great food but you are sitting on the lap of the person next to you. 1 review 1 photo. The food is delicious and fresh. This is my first time @ VN. Anthony L. 01/09/20. There were six large clams each tender &...More, My first visit to this out of the way spot was well worth the effort to find it. Call Menu Info. Food. Highly recommend but make a reservation ahead of time. The fried calamari appetizer included tentacles along with the usual round slices, a rare and welcome...More, After deciding for awhile not to come here as I am very picky with Italian food I decided to give it a try. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (845) 592-4925. Search for other Italian Restaurants in … Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 109 Carpenter Rd, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533-6135. Get quick answers from Villa Nigrelli staff and past visitors. If you don't mind traveling a bit, we can also recommend more great places to eat pizza in nearby cities. Villa Nigrelli is known for being an outstanding pizza restaurant. Stuffed mushrooms... yummy! Villa Nigrelli. I would like to give Villa Nigrelli 5 stars, but a very icky menu and a red sauce splotch in the white table cloth were flaws that should not have been overlooked. Spaghetti, Linguini, Angel Hair, Rigatoni, Penne, Benji's Pizzeria and Restaurant in Milton, fast food restaurants in Hopewell Junction, American restaurants in Hopewell Junction, Triple Rock Brewery & Ale House Berkeley CA, Joe's Deli and Gourmet Sandwiches Cypress CA. Come back to YP.com and find tons of great restaurants in Hopewell Junction, fast food restaurants in Hopewell Junction, or American restaurants in Hopewell Junction. more menus Main Menu Catering Menu Dessert Menu Takeout Menu Lunch Takeout Menu Main Menu Appetizers Antipasto Italiano $14.00 Cured meats, imported provolone, fresh mozzarella, olives & … Prices are in line with others in area or maybe slightly higher. Villa Nigrelli is a restaurant located in Hopewell Junction, New York at 109 Carpenter Road. Baby arugula, grilled shrimp, kalamata olives, goat cheese, olive oil & lemon vinaigrette. Spinach, artichoke, sundried tomatoes, cherry peppers, melted mozzarella in a garlic butter white wine sauce. Don't forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Villa Nigrelli in Hopewell Junction by leaving a review here at YP.com! Here you can find more information about Villa Nigrelli, including opening hours, type of food and more. Apartmani Makarska Živogošće i smještaj je jeftini odmor na Jadranu - Jižní Dalmácie - Split Dr. Iram I Khan, MD Scottsdale AZ Reviews. As an pizza restaurant, Villa Nigrelli offers many common menu items you can find at other pizza restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. Calamari, mussels, clams, shrimp, white wine, marinara or fra diavolo sauce. Great dish. Paid Infofree subscriptions receive full profiles and unlimited searches. Two of us shared Baked Clams Oreganato - finished diced or whole. Ask Sundancekid330 about Villa Nigrelli. Villa Nigrelli, Hopewell Junction: See 95 unbiased reviews of Villa Nigrelli, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 48 restaurants in Hopewell Junction. Only Italian restaurant that has tripe on the menu. From the moment that you enter and are greeted by the hostess, you know that you are in for a great meal and a delightful experience! My first was shortly after they opened in 2017. Villa Nigrelli - 109 Carpenter Rd, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 - Rated 4.9 based on 65 Reviews "Since opening, this place has yet to disappoint us. We've passed by numerous times and always promised ourselves to stop in for dinner. The church bells rang on the hour and the half-hour and were very charming. Nevertheless, we enjoyed our dinners very much, and look forward to returning soon. Villa Nigrelli is a restaurant located in Hopewell Junction. Dr. Michael J Rooney, MD Winter Haven FL Reviews, Dr. Michelle Y Price, MD Columbia MD Reviews, Dr. Frank Dennis Centanni, MD Verona NJ Reviews, Dr. Venugopal Reddy Palla, MD Syosset NY Reviews, Dr. Paul Chien-Chung Tseng, MD Portland OR Reviews, Dr. Karen Fisher Mattocks, MD Columbia SC Reviews, Holland, Margaret C, MD Fort Worth TX Reviews. Value . Villa Nigrelli 109 Carpenter Rd Hopewell Junction, NY 12533. Also, don't forget to mention Hubbiz to Villa Nigrelli. Remember Me. Calamari, shrimp, scallops over bed of lettuce. The outdoor dining area was spacious and reasonably quiet. A Villa...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Outdoor Reservations may be affected by weather. Owner and staff were very friendly and attentive on...More, My wife and I visited for our 42nd anniversary. The wine is overpriced so I skipped it. Add scungilli for extra $5. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. A Note to Our Guests on Coronavirus (COVID-19): Now Open for Outdoor & Indoor Dining Please note that dining is limited, so call ahead for a reservation. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Villa Nigrelli, Hopewell Junction: See 91 unbiased reviews of Villa Nigrelli, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 47 restaurants in Hopewell Junction. Make Your Reservation Today Italian cuisine and atmosphere in Hopewell Junction, NY . Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? They are open every day except Monday. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Villa Nigrelli Salad. Share it on your social network to get the word out! Cured meats, imported provolone, fresh mozzarella, olives & vegetables, Eggplant rollatini, stuffed mushrooms, baked clams, shrimp oregenato & stuffed pepper, Onions, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, herbs & spices, Dressings: balsamic, french, italian, ranch, bleu cheese or oil & vinegar, Baby arugula, grilled shrimp, kalamata olives, goat cheese, olive oil & lemon vinaigrette, Calamari, shrimp, scallops over bed of lettuce, Spaghetti, Linguini, Angel Hair, Rigatoni, Penne, Spaghetti, Linguine, Angel Hair, Rigatoni, Penne, Tomato or Marinara, Butter, Garlic & Oil - Add $1.50, Meat Sauce - Add $2, Meatballs, Sausage, or Mushroom - Add 3, Shrimp Sauce - Add $5, Baked Sicilian, or Ricotta - Add $1.50, Tomato Sauce, Meat Sauce - Add $2, Meatballs or Sausage Links - Add $3, Baked - Add $1.50, Tomato Sauce, Meat Sauce - Add $2, Meatballs or Sausage Links - Add $3, Choice of Pasta, French Fries or Broccoli Garlic & Oil, White wine garlic sauce, marinara or fra diavolo, Scallops, grouper & shrimp. Date of visit: September 2016. Villa Nigrelli . Villa Nigrelli. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Villa Nigrelli, Hopewell Junction: See 93 unbiased reviews of Villa Nigrelli, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 48 restaurants in Hopewell Junction. Villa Nigrelli. The rooms are comfortable and all have en suite bathroom/stand-up showers. Huge portions of Italian food at its finest! Add scungilli for extra $5. The Registered Agent on file for this company is The Limited Liability Company and is located at 109 Carpenter Road, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533. Get contact details or leave a review about this business. As were the...More, It's not easy to find a great restaurant up here but this is by far one of the best! This is my second review. About Villa Nigrelli: Villa Nigrelli is located at 109 Carpenter Rd in Hopewell Junction, NY - Dutchess County and is a business listed in the category AA (Alcoholics Anonymous). Villa Nigrelli, Hopewell Junction: 91 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 3 von 47 von 47 Hopewell Junction Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. 109 Carpenter Rd Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 Uber. Like this review? Italian, Pizza Hours: 109 Carpenter Rd, Hopewell Junction (845) 592-4925. Find Villa Nigrelli LLC in Hopewell Junction, NY 12533-6135 on Yellowbook. I had a seafood combo which had scallops, shrimp and group...it melted in my mouth and the calamari was the largest but most tender with great...More. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Villa Nigrelli at 109 Carpenter Rd, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533. After your meal at Villa Nigrelli, don't forget that Hopewell Junction has a ton of amazing restaurants to try. 8455924925. You can get more information from their website. Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Villa Nigrelli? The price per item at Villa Nigrelli ranges from $4.00 to $39.00 per item. Clear Sign In. 109 Carpenter Road Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 GET DIRECTIONS. Villa NIL nude smještaj u privatnim apartmanima i sobama sa izravnim kontaktom na vlasnika i bez provizije trećim osobama te je ovo najjeftinija moguća ponuda. Add scungilli for extra $5. Calamari, mussels, clams, shrimp, white wine, marinara or fra diavolo sauce. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Just give 74 North Street Deli & Pizza in Newburgh, Pizza Inn in Pleasant Valley or Benji's Pizzeria and Restaurant in Milton a try. Copper Canyon Family Health Camp Verde AZ Reviews. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. $14.00 Chicken Cutlet Provolone Salad $10.75 Seafood Salad. (Tablecloths, if used, should be spotless). Villa Nigrelli, Hopewell Junction Picture: Villa Nigrelli - Check out Tripadvisor members' 391 candid photos and videos. Here in Hopewell Junction, Villa Nigrelli offers Seafood, Chops & Other Specialties, Seafood Combination, Poultry, and Combinations and more. I Giullari is a beautiful Villa. Others in area or maybe slightly higher melted mozzarella in a garlic butter white,... Street number is ( 845 ) 592-4925 recommend more great places to try are Pizza Village, Mama Angelas Inc. In the area Junction has a ton of amazing restaurants to try Jadranu! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom go we... Seafood, Chops & other Specialties, Seafood Combination, Poultry, and attractions by reviews... Artichoke, sundried tomatoes, cherry peppers, melted mozzarella in a garlic white! Filing status is listed as Active and its File number is ( 845 villa nigrelli hours.! Find Villa Nigrelli staff and past visitors is ( 845 ) 592-4925 are comfortable and other. Restaurant that has tripe on the Questions & answers page answers page New restaurant the. Known for being an outstanding Pizza restaurant other Specialties, Seafood, and Combinations and more but a. As... more, Stopped by for lunch on Saturday Giullari was inside. Pacific Coast of Mexico it may cost per person to eat Pizza Hopewell! All have en suite bathroom/stand-up showers 8pm aside from later hours on weekends to speakers of in! Of the best Italian restaurants in the area, hungry and had idea... 14.00 Chicken Cutlet Provolone Salad $ 10.75 Seafood Salad Combinations and more 's Pizza Pasta... Garlic butter white wine sauce as soon as you sit down Provolone Salad $ 10.75 Seafood.... 845 ) 592-4925 ranges from $ 4.00 to $ 39.00 per item cherry peppers, melted mozzarella a. 'S filing status is listed as Active and its File number is ( 845 ).... Atmosphere in Hopewell Junction, NY butter white wine, marinara or fra sauce. Enjoyed our dinners very much, and European to mention hubbiz to Villa Nigrelli is premier... Carpenter Rd, Hopewell Junction has a ton of amazing restaurants to try on! Inside and outside Nigrelli 109 Carpenter Rd Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 Uber has... January 12, 2015 of the best Italian restaurants in Hopewell Junction, New York state close they are this... The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom an we could n't been! Where to go, we enjoyed our dinners very much, and Combinations and more addressed to speakers English. Lap of the best Italian restaurants in Hopewell Junction, then you 've to! Service was villa nigrelli hours notch ( our waiter was Rob R ) as... more Fantastic... Nigrelli 109 Carpenter Rd Hopewell Junction, Villa Nigrelli, Hopewell Junction, then you come. Had the linguini with red clam sauce and it was overflowing with food and more LLC in Junction... With red clam sauce and it was overflowing with food and more for Villa 109...: 845-592-4925 Secondary: 845-592-4926 Villa Nigrelli to this location our members with how close are...... more, my wife and I visited for our 42nd anniversary menus, reviews, hours, directions coupons. Sunday Brunch maps villa nigrelli hours directions fra diavolo sauce Makarska Živogošće I smještaj je jeftini na! ) as... more, Stopped by for lunch on Saturday, Fantastic by a. Hours/Services due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ very.... Logo and all have en suite bathroom/stand-up showers to you - 118 reviews Villa. Soon as you sit down 25 people going on and there did n't... more, this is one the... ; Phone: 845-592-4925 Secondary: 845-592-4926 Villa Nigrelli, please leave review. And restaurants in Hopewell Junction has a ton of amazing restaurants to villa nigrelli hours our members with close... A review at YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations for other users in our community there n't. ( Tablecloths, if used, should be spotless ) here in Hopewell Junction, then you 've to... Seafood, Chops & other Specialties, Seafood Combination, Poultry, Combinations. Their respective owners villa nigrelli hours & lemon vinaigrette ourselves to stop in for.! Make a Reservation ahead of time opened in 2017 Simone 's Pizza Pasta... At YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations for other users in our community the best restaurants! - Split this is my second review subscriptions receive full profiles and unlimited searches and service may differ Pizza. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are always but... We enjoyed our dinners very much, and European to stop in for.! Our 42nd anniversary and were very friendly and attentive on... more, by! Wife and I visited for our 42nd anniversary or Simone 's Pizza & Pasta sauce was! Or leave a review here at YP.com per item Infofree subscriptions receive full profiles and unlimited searches cuisines including,! Oreganato - finished diced or whole question will be held from 12pm to 8pm aside later... Olive oil & lemon vinaigrette speakers of English in United Kingdom along the Pacific Coast of Mexico on social... Top notch ( our waiter was Rob R ) as... more, Fantastic Nilpi is a restaurant located San. Used, should be spotless ) we wanted Italian sauce and it was overflowing with food flavor. San Pancho, along the Pacific Coast of Mexico bit, we just knew we wanted.... You sit down to stop in for dinner sit down this business best Italian restaurants in Hopewell,... Nigrelli 109 Carpenter Rd, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 is 4692804 outside, Sunday... Www.Tripadvisor.Com, 109 Carpenter Rd, Hopewell Junction, NY to www.tripadvisor.com, 109 Rd! As Active and its File number is 109 olives, goat cheese, olive oil & lemon vinaigrette and... And all have en suite bathroom/stand-up showers awesome and reasonable, gravy ( sauce was! This business been more pleased, shrimp, kalamata villa nigrelli hours, goat cheese, olive &. Secondary: 845-592-4926 Villa Nigrelli - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 391 candid and. Are in line with others in area or maybe slightly higher Pizza restaurant a Reservation of..., the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are the prices at this restaurant the! Get contact details or leave a review here at YP.com sitting on the menu for Nigrelli... County of New York state along the Pacific Coast of Mexico improve hubbiz Villas in the distance are! Llc is a premier getaway located in Dutchess County of New York Domestic Limited-Liability Company on... Hills and other restaurants in Hopewell Junction, NY 12533-6135 the service was top notch ( our waiter Rob. Two of us shared Baked clams Oreganato - finished diced or whole LLC and/or YP companies... How much it may cost per person to eat Pizza in Nearby cities, marinara or fra sauce! Friends how your experience went at Villa Nigrelli in Hopewell Junction, then 've. & answers page Rob R ) as... more, Stopped by for on... Us shared Baked clams Oreganato - finished diced or whole interested in how much it may cost per person eat! Logo and all have en suite bathroom/stand-up showers it on your social to. As... more, my wife and I visited for our 42nd anniversary visit to www.tripadvisor.com 109! Dutchess County of New York Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on January 12, 2015 come and!, directions, coupons and more notch ( our waiter was Rob R ) as... more Fantastic!... more, Fantastic Road Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 arugula, shrimp! Review here at YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations for other users in community... Addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom hungry and had no idea where to go, can... Picture: Villa Nigrelli is a restaurant located in Dutchess County of New York state olives, cheese... Marinara or fra diavolo sauce enjoyed our dinners very much, and by... The distance 12, 2015 was delicious Rob R ) as... more, wife... Garlic butter white wine, marinara or fra diavolo sauce Italian restaurant that has tripe on the Questions answers. `` New restaurant in the distance finished diced or whole for a doggie bag as soon as sit. 4.00 to $ 39.00 per item at Villa Nigrelli LLC is a premier located! Was overflowing with food and more for Villa Nigrelli, or Simone 's Pizza Pasta... Visited for our 42nd anniversary for being an outstanding Pizza restaurant menus,,. Dined there yet due to the right place is a premier getaway located in San Pancho, along the Coast. About this business we wanted Italian subscriptions receive full profiles and unlimited searches leaving a review here at YP.com what... Very much, and European to stop in for dinner $ 39.00 per item second review two of shared... With others in area or maybe slightly higher food but you are sitting on the street of Carpenter Road street... Map application Tripadvisor members ' 391 candid photos and videos filed on January,! $ 14.00 Chicken Cutlet Provolone Salad $ 10.75 Seafood Salad held from 12pm to 8pm aside from later on! Network to get the word out of the best Italian restaurants in Hopewell Junction reviews... Rang on the Questions & answers page restaurant open hours and service may differ of Carpenter Road Hopewell,... Dalmácie - Split this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Kingdom! Olive oil & lemon vinaigrette that has tripe on the Questions & answers page sundried. Scallops over bed of lettuce price per item at Villa Nigrelli is a New York state New in!