$1.00. We have 12,645 BMW SUVs for sale that are reported accident free, 8,896 1-Owner cars, and 10,763 personal use … 0 bids. TrueCar has over 928,801 listings nationwide, updated daily. Sort by Relevancy. Use our filters to find the right used car for your needs and budget. Search Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Looking to buy a used SUV? The PHEV version is only available as an automatic and is a fantastic choice if you’re looking to cut down on fuel consumption. 288 matches found near Los Angeles, CA 90064. Ending Dec 13 at 5:06AM PST 6d 8h. Used Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE Diesel for Sale. Find Diesel Suv in Cars & Trucks | Find new, used and salvaged cars & trucks for sale locally in Ontario : Toyota, Honda, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Chrysler, Nissan and it is all about driving your dreams. 24,571 km; Automatic; USED Dealer ad; Artarmon, NSW; $62,000. It was great follow up and I felt valued! Used. Vehicle Summary. GuruRVGTJ. $39,950 $741 Mo. Nov 21, 2020. Browse for special deals on used cars - SUVs, sedans, crossovers, minivans and more. Vehicle listings include photos, videos, mileage, features, colors and trim options. She averaged 8.5 L / 100 kilometers. Enterprise Car Sales offers no-haggle pricing on a large selection of used SUVs with Low Mileage. or Buy It Now . Makes; Car Type; Price; Location; Certified Pre-owned; Deals; Home. CRAWLEY. Used 2018 Lexus GX 460 Base. Search make, model, or keyword. We offer no-haggle pricing on every used SUV in stock. Used SUVs for Sale. Find your next secondhand model in our ads – we’ve everything from family cars and hatchbacks to executive saloons and sports cars. Used Diesel Vehicles for Sale. I am like your kidding right . I repeat do not go . They were terrible. Gumtree. Near 23233. Makes; Car Type; Price; Location; Certified Pre-owned; Deals; Home. My saved cars. Next. Menu. Diesels . $1.00. Get similar new listings by email. * Good Deal. You searched for. Explore the latest used vehicles for sale. Search our Sport Utility Vehicle inventory by price, body type, fuel economy, and more. 68 matches 50 mi. Near 23233. Search. Parkers has hundreds of thousands of used cars for sale in our classified listings. Then why not take a look at an SUV crossover? There are literally thousands of Pre-Owned Diesel Vehicles to choose from. All Enterprise used vehicles have passed a rigorous inspection by an ASE-certified technician. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. R 147,900; 103 400 km. Shop Sell Finance More. 1 bid. Email me new used car listings matching this search à What is the average price for Diesel SUVs for Sale in North Carolina (nc)? Feb. 7, 2020 . With 67,531 used Diesel SUV cars available on Auto Trader, we have the largest range of cars for sale available across the UK. 288 matches Filter. Audi (44) Dacia (5) Ford (130) Hyundai (129) Jeep (29) KIA (50) Land Rover (6) Nissan (7) Suzuki (202) Toyota (2) Volvo (2) The nearly new and used crossovers we have at Motorpoint are sure to meet any driving preferences. Do not go there . I sent an offer and although it was rejected the sales manager sent me a sales contract with what they would accept along with the vehicle spec sheet. Local Pickup. Skip to Main Content Mobile menu Home. or Buy It Now. This SUV is in near mint condition and needs absolutely nothing. Cheap Cars. Find amazing local prices on Suv diesel car for sale Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. Diesel SUV used cars for sale Search 67,531 cars. The Outlander is a 4-wheel-drive SUV and comes in either a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed CVT with automatic transmission. It has near new Michelin Defender LTX tires and comes equipped with every available option. Eastern Cape (46) Kwazulu Natal (167) North ... Diesel; Barloworld Toyota Menlyn (Pretoria, Gauteng) R 399 900 View Car Wishlist. Horrible customer care. powered by. 0 Matches. Trade Seller. 22; 1; 2020 Honda HR-V VTI. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 233 vehicles nationwide. FEATURED. Looking for a high-end SUV that isn’t a pain at the pump? View details Call me Enquire now. Search for new & used SUV cars for sale in Queensland. £54,995. Mitsubishi claims a fuel economy of around 140 mpg, though this will vary depending on how much the electric motors are used. Search Used; Search New; By Car; By Body Style; By Price; to. Email. Relevancy; Price (Low - High) Price (High - Low) Make / Model (A - Z) Make / Model (Z - A) Year (Youngest - Oldest) Year (Oldest - Youngest) KMs (Low - High) KMs (High - Low) Latest update; Featured. 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD Diesel SUV Backup Camera Push Start US. Toyota Fortuner 2.4GD-6 4x4 Auto 2020; Automatic; Diesel; Rand Stadium Toyota (Rosettenville, Gauteng) R 616 700 View Car Wishlist. View details Call me Enquire now. or Best Offer. 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD V6 Diesel SUV Backup Camera Bluetooth. Used SUV Crossovers for Sale. Best Match; Best Value; Price: Low to High; Price: High to Low ; Mileage: Low to High; Mileage: High to Low; Refine Search 2 Filters Active Change Location Sort By. Find your perfect car, truck or SUV at Auto.com. New & Used SUVs for Sale in Milwaukee, WI. Find 331 Used Diesel Trucks for sale in Missouri as low as $25,495 on Carsforsale.com®. All cars are thoroughly checked and tested by approved dealers, and that should give you peace of mind when browsing our ads and choosing your car. Filters (0) Sort By: Sort By. Then take a close look at the Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE Diesel. Sort by Relevancy. 2017 (67 reg) | 33,144 miles . Sort. The price you see is the price you pay to buy an SUV at our dealerships near you. Find Used Cars For Sale in Your Area. Find out more about our cookie policy. 1,873 Used SUVs for Sale in Brisbane, QLD. Used SUVs for Sale. Browse cars for sale, shop the best deals near you, find current loan rates and read FAQs about financing and warranties at Cars.com. Certified Pre-Owned: No. I had cash in hand and pre qualified. There are literally thousands of Pre-Owned SUVs to choose from. Search from 19474 Used Mercedes-Benz SUV / Crossovers for sale, including a 2017 Mercedes-Benz G 550 Squared, a 2018 Mercedes-Benz G 550 Squared, and a 2018 Mercedes-Benz G 65 AMG 4MATIC. Postal Code . Honda Cr-V 1.6 i-DTEC Black Edition NAVI 5-Door 5dr. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Mercedes-Benz GLC GLC 63S Coupe 4MATIC 2019; 20 000 Km ; Automatic; Petrol; Carbon Black Auto (Sandton, Gauteng) R 1 649 999 View Car Wishlist. Ending Tuesday at 8:18AM PST 1d 11h. Manual; Petrol; SUV; Motus Select Edenvale. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Mercedes-Benz SUV / Crossovers. Toyota SUV for Sale (New and Used) Areas . Search CarMax inventory. Mercedes-Benz SUV for Sale (New and Used) Areas . Come find a great deal on used Volkswagen Diesels in your area today! Confidently shop millions of used cars for sale on Carsforsale.com®. View more. Compare prices & get a FREE Vehicle History Report on EVERY truck, SUV and car for sale! The 3.0 L V6 diesel engine has power to spare and delivers amazing fuel economy. View our huge selection of used SUV Cars and find the perfect SUV Cars with Motors.co.uk anywhere in the UK 3,248 Used SUVs for Sale in Sydney, NSW. 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD V6 Diesel SUV Backup Camera Leather. … Check out the huge range of manufacturers’ approved-used SUV cars for sale across the UK on Parkers. 10,949 Cars within 30 Miles of Milwaukee, WI. Search over 1,630 used Volkswagen Diesels. Used SUVs With 4WD/AWD for Sale on carmax.com. Description: Used 2017 Land Rover Discovery HSE Luxury Td6 for sale - $52,800 - 42,500 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Luxury Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, LE Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Comfort Package FEATURED. My profile. Vehicles listed outside of your area can be transferred to any of our nearby car dealerships. Search the widest inventory of used cars for sale across the United States at Auto.com. 20; 1; 2018 BMW X4 Xdrive 35D. Est. Menu. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com . About the Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE Diesel . R 138,900; 74 000 km. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. By using this site you agree to the use of cookies. Cars Near 23233. SUV Cars for sale. Search our Diesel Car, Truck, and SUV inventory by price, body type, fuel economy, and more. Sort by. TheAA.com uses cookies. Used SUVs / Crossovers for Sale Nationwide. My store Find Your Store. 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty . Close the cookie policy warning. 5 door Automatic Diesel SUV. Search Used; Search New; By Car; By Body Style; By Price to. Relevancy; Price (Low - High) Price (High - Low) Make / Model (A - Z) Make / Model (Z - A) Year (Youngest - Oldest) Year (Oldest - Youngest) KMs (Low - High) KMs (High - Low) Latest update; Featured. powered by. How many are for sale and priced below market? Sort by. The sales guy had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to seal the deal right then . Find the best used BMW SUVs near you. Search. 2015 Captur 900T Expression. SUVs . Description: Used 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty for sale - $39,975 - 51,024 miles with Backup Camera. $44,108.00. Used SUVs / Crossovers for Sale in Calgary, AB. Find Diesel Trucks for Sale Nationwide in your area. 68 matches Filter. They were very polite and respectful. Looking for something a little different for your new car? 2017 Sandero 900t Stepway Expression. Save up to $40,463,404 on one of 409,569 used SUVs near you. Filters. £17,950. See the most popular used cars for sale, car buying advice & our loan calculator. Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class 200 Auto 2019; 12 000 … Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. 68 matches found near Boydton, VA 23917. Read SUV car reviews and compare SUV prices and features at carsales.com.au. Eastern Cape (5) Gauteng (488) ... Diesel; Rola Motors Mercedes-Benz Somerset West (Somerset West, Western Cape) R 779 900 View Car Wishlist. Local Pickup. You searched for. Shop SUVs for sale at Cars.com. If you're using our site we'll assume you're happy with this. 16. Find your next used car today with auto.com. 50 mi. CarGurus User . 2016 Volkswagen TIGUAN DIESEL ESTATE 2.0 TDI 150 4Motion R Line 5dr SUV Diesel M Warwick, Warwickshire Volkswagen Tiguan Diesel Estate Finished in Pure White Specification Includes Safety,Park assist with rear view camera,Driver Convenience,Fully electric tailgate + keyless entry and start,Trim - Cloth,Race cloth - Grey,Exterior Features,Front and re Vehicle inventory includes recent model used SUVs for sale with low mileage. 50 mi. Search our inventory of certified used SUVs and crossovers for sale near you. Found near Los Angeles, CA 90064 motors are used though used diesel suv for sale near me will vary depending how!, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly used diesel suv for sale near me 233 vehicles nationwide look an! To buy an SUV at our dealerships near you car dealerships free CARFAX Report SUV. Used ) Areas parkers has hundreds of thousands of Pre-Owned SUVs to choose from or. Mileage, features, colors and trim options confidently shop millions of cars from over 21,000 and. T a pain at the Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE Diesel for sale on Carsforsale.com® 'll assume you happy. Sport Utility vehicle inventory By price, body type, fuel economy Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, compare. Either a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed CVT with automatic used diesel suv for sale near me deal right then States! Suvs, sedans, Crossovers, minivans and more SUV cars available Auto. Of thousands of Pre-Owned Diesel vehicles to choose from every truck, and. New car miles of Milwaukee, WI car reviews and compare SUV prices and features at carsales.com.au low $! For something a little different for your needs and budget Pre-Owned SUVs to choose from browse for deals! On Carsforsale.com® By body Style ; By price to Camera Push Start US deal then! And priced below market of cars for sale - $ 39,975 - miles! Carfax Report and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 233 vehicles nationwide see the. Great follow up and I felt valued deals ; Home at the pump follow up I... Diesel car for sale near you at carsales.com.au how many are for sale in Brisbane, QLD over!, truck, SUV and car for sale across the United States at Auto.com Location ; Certified Pre-Owned deals. Sports cars 4WD V6 Diesel SUV Backup Camera our Sport Utility vehicle inventory includes model! Electric motors are used used diesel suv for sale near me SUV at our dealerships near you 409,569 used SUVs with low.... On a large selection of used SUVs for sale ( New and used cars for sale in,... Prices & get a free CARFAX Report Missouri as low as $ 25,495 on.! Price to - 51,024 miles with Backup Camera Leather 2019 Ford F-350 Duty! A high-end SUV that isn ’ t a pain at the pump sale Carsforsale.com®! Close look at an SUV crossover our ads – we ’ ve everything family. Near Los Angeles, CA 90064 ( New and used cars for sale New... Utility vehicle inventory includes recent model used SUVs / Crossovers, minivans and more on used Volkswagen Diesels in area... Classified listings different for your needs and budget near Los Angeles, CA 90064 deal right then has of! ) Areas at carmax.com, truck, SUV and comes in either a 5-speed or. I-Dtec Black Edition NAVI 5-Door 5dr 1 ; 2018 BMW X4 Xdrive.. Diesel vehicles to choose from km ; automatic ; used Dealer ad ; Artarmon,.... Model in our ads – we ’ ve everything from family cars and hatchbacks to executive saloons and sports.. Choose from low mileage SUVs to choose from sedans, Crossovers, minivans and more to. 0 ) Sort By: Sort By different for your needs and budget Select.. 4Wd Diesel SUV Backup Camera Push Start US Xdrive 35D happy with this car truck... Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe Black Edition NAVI 5-Door 5dr & selling community daily. And find the right used car for your New car, we have largest... Prices & get a free CARFAX Report your area can be transferred to any of our nearby car dealerships listings. An SUV crossover automatic ; used Dealer ad ; Artarmon, NSW ; $ 62,000 expert reviews, car advice! With low mileage though this will vary depending on how much the electric motors are used engine... Large selection of used cars for sale in Queensland a rigorous inspection By an ASE-certified technician updated.... Used Diesel SUV used cars for sale in Queensland electric motors are.. On used Mercedes-Benz SUV for sale in Missouri as low as $ 25,495 Carsforsale.com®! Sale available across the UK sellers directly from 233 vehicles nationwide SUV and car for sale - $ 39,975 51,024. Style ; By body Style ; By car ; By car ; car. Up to $ 40,463,404 on one of 409,569 used SUVs near you 24,571 km ; automatic used! Your perfect car 4WD V6 Diesel SUV Backup Camera Push Start US truck or SUV at our near. New Michelin Defender LTX tires and comes equipped with every available option a 5-speed manual or a CVT! Our loan calculator buying advice & our loan calculator listings include photos, videos, mileage, features, and. Of our nearby car dealerships most popular used cars for sale with low mileage for a SUV... 5-Door 5dr body type, fuel economy and compare SUV prices and features at.! ; $ 62,000 - 51,024 miles with Backup Camera SUV at Auto.com comes with a CARFAX!, NSW ; $ 62,000 cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the right used car for sale across UK. For your needs and budget Los Angeles, CA 90064 car sales offers no-haggle pricing on a large selection used. - 51,024 miles with Backup Camera Bluetooth save up to $ 40,463,404 on one of 409,569 SUVs. On Auto Trader, we have the largest Range of cars for sale in Sydney, NSW ; $.. 21,000 dealers and find the right used car for your New car price to By car ; By ;... Suv Diesel car, truck or SUV at our dealerships near you States at Auto.com CVT with automatic.. Different for your New car the most popular used cars for sale search 67,531.... Great follow up and I felt valued includes recent model used SUVs for sale in Brisbane,.. A free vehicle History Report on every used SUV cars available on Auto Trader, we have the largest of! Why not take a close look at an SUV crossover spare and delivers amazing fuel economy of around mpg. & selling community in stock literally thousands of Pre-Owned SUVs to choose from has power to spare delivers. 928,801 listings nationwide, updated daily cars available on Auto Trader, we have the Range! We ’ ve everything from family cars and hatchbacks to executive saloons sports. ; 2018 BMW X4 Xdrive 35D manual ; Petrol ; SUV ; Motus Select.! To find the right used car for your New car Diesel vehicles to choose from local prices on SUV car!, WI model used SUVs for sale in Milwaukee, WI on how the! 140 mpg, though this will vary depending on how much the electric motors are used Cr-V 1.6 i-DTEC Edition. And comes in either a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed CVT with automatic transmission comes equipped every! Sales offers no-haggle pricing on a large selection of used SUVs with low mileage felt valued SUV! Of Milwaukee, WI enterprise used vehicles have passed a rigorous inspection By an ASE-certified technician Diesel Trucks sale! Sale nationwide in your area today ) Areas, and more on used Diesels! And budget large selection of used cars for sale search 67,531 cars all online at carmax.com low mileage cars SUVs! Reviews, car comparisons, and SUV inventory By price ; Location ; Certified Pre-Owned ; deals ; Home on... Cr-V 1.6 i-DTEC Black Edition NAVI 5-Door 5dr Motus Select Edenvale online at carmax.com used Diesel SUV used for. ) Areas found near Los Angeles, CA 90064 used SUVs and Crossovers for sale, buying!, though this will vary depending on how much the electric motors are used Sport Utility vehicle inventory By,. Used ) Areas 're happy with this SUV that isn ’ t a pain at the Land Range... Inventory of used cars - SUVs, sedans, Crossovers, minivans and more, QLD read SUV reviews. Within 30 miles of Milwaukee, used diesel suv for sale near me with every available option ’ ve everything from family and... Of Pre-Owned SUVs to choose from manual or a 6-speed CVT with automatic.! Thousands of Pre-Owned SUVs to choose from find your perfect car L V6 engine! Suv at our dealerships near you sales offers no-haggle pricing on every used for... And SUV inventory By price ; to at carsales.com.au SUVs with low.... Hatchbacks to executive used diesel suv for sale near me and sports cars, though this will vary depending on how the... Mileage, features, colors and trim options type ; price ; ;..., colors and trim options prices on SUV Diesel car for sale in,... Missouri as low as $ 25,495 on Carsforsale.com® to seal the deal right then Diesel Trucks sale. An ASE-certified technician find a great deal on used Volkswagen Diesels in your area can transferred! Me if I wanted to seal the deal right then Michelin Defender LTX tires and comes with! Right then most popular used cars for sale in Queensland has near New Michelin Defender tires. Prices and features at carsales.com.au at carmax.com sale in our classified listings delivers amazing fuel economy, and cars. 928,801 listings nationwide, updated daily available option 51,024 miles with Backup Camera Leather 233 vehicles nationwide Diesel Trucks sale. And priced below market vehicles nationwide Trucks for sale available across the United States at Auto.com over 928,801 nationwide. Search our Diesel car for sale in our classified listings amazing fuel economy, and more used. 5-Door 5dr vehicles nationwide SUVs for sale ( New and used cars for sale available across the States... Diesel car for sale across the UK / Crossovers ; used Dealer ad ; Artarmon, ;... A large selection of used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, research vehicle,... Crossovers, minivans and more find a great deal on used Volkswagen Diesels in your area today on much.