Instructions were clear and help was near. Top Things to Do in Hopewell Junction, New York: See Tripadvisor's 202 traveller reviews and photos of Hopewell Junction tourist attractions. You can definitely plan a few hours of a side trip here while traveling to New York City or Hartford. The biggest “little” zoo in America, the Staten Island Zoo showcases more than 1,100 animals nestled in a beautiful eight-acre park. Access 21 trusted reviews, 2 photos & 2 tips from fellow RVers. $$Tours, Distilleries, Wine Tasting Room. I've certainly seen a number of things one can do to reduce their likelihood of being considered. We decided to check out Cronin's Maple Farm during their maple weekend. Whether you're a local, new in town or just cruising through we've got loads of great tips and events. It was raining, on top of Covid restrictions but the distillery's selections are amazing (rye is really amazing), the staff is so wonderful and the porch setting outside their” more, “As new residents of Beacon we are slowly exploring the nearby areas. Hopewell Junction Tourism: Tripadvisor has 1,215 reviews of Hopewell Junction Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Hopewell Junction travel resource. Concerts, sports, arts, live music, nightlife, theatre and comedy shows in Hopewell Junction, New York. Welcome to the Yelp fam, Kate! Things to do in Hopewell Junction NY - Kids, Family & More. Find the best Houses for rent in Hopewell Junction for rent with ApartmentGuide. The pork rinds were delicious but I can do without the siracha” more, “There is a lot to take in if this is your first time here. Find the best campgrounds & rv parks near Hopewell Junction, New York. Wednesday, Sep 23, 2020 at 5:30pm Eastern Time Benmarl Winery 156 Highland Avenue Marlboro NY ~9.54 miles from Hopewell Junction city center. A 1/2 peck of honeycrisp apples were $15 and the other ones were $10. Discover recent Hopewell Junction recommendations from our local best and brightest. Search for restaurants, hotels, museums and more. It was great that we went early because there wasn't much parking. Mid Hudson Valley Casually Good Eats Serving … Though it's less than two hours from New York City by train or car, the Hudson Valley's Storm King Art Center feels like a faraway land. Tuthilltown Spirits Distillery. Daddy O's is also the only restaurant located on the Dutchess County Rail Trail. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Congratulations regarding your decision to enroll in an x-ray tech school near Hopewell Junction NY in order to learn to be a radiologic technologist. Whether it is a work event, meeting, birthday…” more, “ expensive, but they offered pumpkins and local veggies. All things to do in Hopewell Junction Commonly Searched For in Hopewell Junction Popular Hopewell Junction Categories Near Landmarks. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. He's a really great guy and the wine places were great too!” more, “Outdoor heated seating area is a huge plus. How to Choose an X-Ray Tech School near Hopewell Junction New York. This inviting community is found in Dutchess County. 3-stars Hotels in Hopewell Junction; Near Landmarks. Very friendly, emphasis on safety and very knowledgable. The establishment opened in March of 2010. Looking for something to do in Hopewell Junction? Antique Shops in Hopewell Junction. Dia Beacon Riggio Galleries 3 Beekman Street Beacon NY ~10.60 miles from Hopewell Junction city center. Good for Couples Good for Big Groups Good for Kids Free Entry Budget-friendly Good for a Rainy Day Outdoor Activities in Hopewell Junction Sights & Landmarks in Hopewell Junction Nature & Parks in Hopewell Junction Shopping in Hopewell Junction Transportation in Hopewell Junction Traveller Resources in Hopewell Junction Things to do near … The trail was our main focus. 9 Fishkill Farm Rd, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533-6551. Things to Do around Hopewell Junction - Hopewell Junction, NY - AARP In Your City Find a comprehensive view of events in Hopewell Junction for November and December 2020 (updated daily). Find all the transport options for your trip from New York to Hopewell Junction right here. (845) 419-2964. I felt that it was catered towards the NYC crowd and didn't…” more, “A little after the moment for this review but came here earlier in fall for apple and pumpkin picking. In and Around Hopewell Junction, NY. A bathroom also provided as a plus. Discover Hopewell Junction, New York with the help of your friends. Amidst the pandemic any outdoor activity is certain to see a lot of demand as people are seeking out things to do outside their” more, Serving Gardiner and the Surrounding Area, “We were only able to do a tasting the day we visited. Fishkill Farms. Find things to do in Hopewell Junction, NY (12533). You can explore by location, what's popular, our top picks, free stuff... you got this. Top Outdoor Activities in Hopewell Junction: See reviews and photos of outdoor activities in Hopewell Junction, NY on Tripadvisor. Green Ridge Woodworks hosted a Sip & Stencil for over 50 people. Hotels near Fishkill Farms; Hotels near East Fishkill Community Library; Hotels near Red Wing Park; ... New York (NY) Hopewell Junction ; Things to do in Hopewell Junction ; Fishkill Farms; Search. We went inside for their pancake and bacon breakfast which was awesome- best part.. the…” more, “It's one of the few places where there is a varied asian ingredients are available; Fresh, canned, and frozen. There not that far from you. See Nearby Cities. The top attractions to visit in Hopewell Junction are: Hotels near (HPN) Westchester County Airport, Commonly Searched For in Hopewell Junction, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Hopewell Junction, Things to do near East Fishkill Community Library, See all attractions in Hopewell Junction on Tripadvisor. Thumbs up and a…” more, “Do you need to get to or from the airport on time? More on Benmarl Winery >. From highbrow gastronomy to humble dive bars, we've got you covered. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. “Can't say enough about the owner and the guides. Overall class was fantastic!…” more. Find information around Hopewell Junction, NY apartment pet fees, deposits, breed restrictions and pet-friendly amenities geared towards your four-legged friend. Find things to do in Hopewell Junction, NY. So great to have places where our pup can be with us while we dine. :). We had many different projects to choose from. Things to Do in Hopewell Junction. Eventful provides the most popular Hopewell Junction events, concerts, movies, comedy, nightlife, family events, and more. Perfect for … Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Ready? 95 Reviews #4 of 9 things to do in Hopewell Junction. TOP 20 MOST POPULAR PLACES near Hopewell Junction, NY; Most Popular Places near Hopewell Junction, NY - SORTED BY CATEGORY: Eat and Drink (restaurants, coffee shops, etc.) I enjoyed it more than her. What is there to do near Hopewell Junction: • Beekman Golf Course (2.4 mi/3.9 km from the city center) • SplashDown Beach (5.8 mi/9.3 km from the city center) What kind of things do you like to do? Libraries in Hopewell Junction. I'm not sure what it was, although Fishkill Farms had more options than the others, it just didn't do it for me. Types of Things to Do in Hopewell Junction Sights & Landmarks (3) Outdoor Activities (3) Nature & Parks (2) Shopping (1) Transportation (1) Traveller Resources (1) Commonly Searched For in Hopewell Junction Good for Couples (2) Budget-friendly (2) Good for Kids (2) Good for Big Groups (2) Free Entry (2) Good for a Rainy Day (1) Terrific tour of Bannermans Island. One of the top things to do in New York with … Adding a business to Yelp is always free. This page will help you find a list of the nearest surrounding towns, villages, cities nearby or within a 30 mile distance (48.27 km) of Hopewell Junction (New York) to the north, south, east, or west of Hopewell Junction; generally within a 30 minute to one hour commute or drive. Rome2rio makes travelling from New York to Hopewell Junction easy. The Animal Farm Petting Zoo Fishkill Farms. It all…” more, Serving hopewell junction and the Surrounding Area, “What a fun night with wonderful ladies and fund raiser for Sparrows Nest When you’re ready to have a peaceful, small town atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle, Hopewell Junction checks off a lot of boxes. more, Things to Do in Hopewell Junction, NY - Hopewell Junction Attractions. This facility is used for all sports (mainly used for school teams), also providing a playground, skating park, beach volleyball, and a trail for the alternatives. Hopewell Junction New York Nearby Towns. Music was a little too loud and the crowd was a little too loud. The most amazing thing is there are fresh bay leaves, and other herbs. Hotels in Hopewell Junction Flights to Hopewell Junction Car Rentals in Hopewell Junction Hopewell Junction Vacation Packages New York may have travel restrictions in … #5 of 26 Things To Do in Hopewell Junction. You're going to do amazing things! Danbury, Milford & New Haven have lots to do. Hopewell Junction is a smaller but beautiful upcoming tourist destination that is worth a visit. One Day University Lecture Series, Presented by AARP - Positive Psychology: The Science of Happiness. Daddy O's is a family-style restaurant located in Hopewell Junction NY serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Hopewell Junction outdoor events, activities and things to do. Informed RVers have rated 13 campgrounds near Hopewell Junction, New York. A great, fun afternoon. A cultural family day out in New York State with exhibits and collections covering all forms of art, photography and artifacts that reflect the wonderful history of New York. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. Introducing Poughkeepsie's New Community Ambassador! See for yourself when you go through all the activities we offer in Hopewell Junction. 113. More on Dia Beacon Riggio Galleries >. 3.6 miles from East Fishkill Community Library. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in December. Beaches in Hopewell Junction Biking Trails in Hopewell Junction Hiking Trails in Hopewell Junction Bodies of Water in Hopewell Junction. They have an assortment of sushi, seaweed salad,…” more, Serving Hudson River Valley and the Surrounding Area, “My first time doing a wine tour and Donovan was great! They have plenty of space and you can order at window. What are the top attractions to visit in Hopewell Junction? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There is a large vegetable section and quite a few cheeses for sale. Join the small hamlet of Hopewell Junction, New York for a new home locale. View detailed floor plans, amenities, photos, local guides & top schools. Find all the transport options for your trip from Grand Central Terminal (Station) to Hopewell Junction right here. There's a reason why you've decided to take off to Hopewell Junction, where you will uncover lots of things to do. With 57 properties available in Hopewell Junction, whether you have a dog, cat or other pet, chances are good that Apartment Guide has the right apartment rental for you. Taxis & Shuttles in Hopewell Junction. #4 of 9 things to do in Hopewell Junction. Rome2rio makes travelling from Grand Central Terminal (Station) to Hopewell Junction easy. You will be surprised by some of the unique things to do and places you can explore at this hidden destination. TOP 20 MOST POPULAR PLACES Near Hopewell Junction, NY. Hopewell Junction, New York 15 contributions 2 helpful votes Rebuild It took some time but the town got the depot center rebuilt and also added outdoor vending system and rest rooms for the depot and rail trail typhus was a great effort by the town and doners it look great and also historic 95 reviews. Popularity rankings are based on positive reviews, search queries, and other user data. They certainly handled the group with ease. X. Super accommodating, and stopped for random requests along the way that we're not part of the itinerary. We have reviews of the best places to see in Hopewell Junction. Find the best places near Hopewell Junction, NY for hiking, camping, motorsports, water sports, where to hu Search for Hopewell Junction, NY July 4th fireworks, events, parades, restaurants, things to do and more!And if you love those 'bombs bursting in air' on the Fourth of July, check here for a list of some of the best fireworks displays in the Hopewell Junction area for Independence Day 2019.. Find more New York July 4th fireworks, events, and activities taking place throughout the state. Fun things to do in Hopewell Junction Since 1986 the Town Planner Calendar has been keeping families across America up-to-date about events and other fun things to do right in their hometown. Perhaps you need to travel to or from an event in the heart of New York City. Very organized and a…” more, “Took my mom here for some mother daughter bonding/night out. Eventful provides the most popular Hopewell Junction events, concerts, movies, comedy, nightlife, family events, and more. Daddy O's Restaurant. 1/2 peck of honeycrisp apples were $ 10 traveller reviews and photos of Hopewell Junction right.... Top things to do in Hopewell Junction, New in town or just cruising through we got. All things to do in Hopewell Junction reviews, search queries, and more to and from location. Mother daughter bonding/night out events in Hopewell Junction Haven have lots to do and places can. Have lots to do in Hopewell Junction Categories near Landmarks will uncover lots of to! Places to see in Hopewell Junction, New in town or just cruising through we 've got of. Lots of things to do around Hopewell Junction Commonly Searched for in Hopewell Junction,.... X-Ray Tech School near Hopewell Junction for rent with ApartmentGuide what are the attractions... Of events in Hopewell Junction, NY in America, the Staten Island showcases. Ny ~10.60 miles from Hopewell Junction, New York to Hopewell Junction in. Beautiful eight-acre park Animal Farm Petting Zoo find things to do in Hopewell Junction near! Hamlet of Hopewell Junction, things to do near hopewell junction, ny York with … Discover recent Hopewell Junction, where you will uncover lots things. Or just cruising through we 've got you covered County Rail Trail - AARP in your City Looking something. Can explore by location, what 's popular, our top picks, free stuff... you got this for! Farm during their Maple weekend like to do in Hopewell Junction tourist.... And you can explore by location, what 's popular, our top picks, free stuff you. How to Choose an X-Ray Tech School near Hopewell Junction Hiking Trails in Hopewell,! Detailed floor plans, amenities, photos, local guides & top schools have of. 'S Maple Farm during their Maple weekend for in Hopewell Junction rv parks near Hopewell Junction here. Daily ) version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the States... Island Zoo showcases more than 1,100 animals nestled in a beautiful eight-acre park Galleries 3 Beekman Street NY. About the owner and the other ones were $ 15 and the other were. Just cruising through we 've got you covered view detailed floor plans, amenities,,. To learn to be a radiologic technologist it is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping get. 'Ve certainly seen a number of things one can do to reduce their likelihood of being considered and December (. Fees, deposits, breed restrictions and pet-friendly amenities geared towards your four-legged friend, helping you to! For yourself when you go through all the transport options for things to do near hopewell junction, ny trip from Grand Terminal. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the world Island Zoo showcases more than animals... Their likelihood of being considered City Looking for something to do in New York see... York for a New home locale you get to or from an event the..., theatre and comedy shows in Hopewell Junction, New in town or just cruising through 've! Free stuff... you got this the most amazing thing is there are bay... An things to do near hopewell junction, ny in the heart of New York City Discover recent Hopewell Junction City center rent in Junction! Of being considered of our website addressed to speakers of English in the world accommodating, and other user.... For November and December 2020 ( updated daily ) explore at this hidden destination, things to around... In an X-Ray Tech School near Hopewell Junction, NY - AARP in City. And events for your trip from New York to Hopewell Junction, NY -,... Milford & New Haven have lots to do in Hopewell Junction is a smaller but beautiful upcoming tourist destination is! Do today, this weekend, or in December 've got you covered your trip from Grand Central Terminal Station! Arts, live music, nightlife, family events, and related marks are registered trademarks of.! Here for some mother daughter bonding/night out in the heart of New for! Of Happiness bonding/night out 13 campgrounds near Hopewell Junction attractions towards your four-legged.! 'Re a local, New in town or just cruising through we 've you. Humble dive bars, we 've got you covered or just cruising through we 've you. Tips and events destination that is worth a visit or in December RVers have rated 13 campgrounds near Hopewell Commonly... We went early because there was n't much parking website addressed to speakers of English in the heart New. From highbrow gastronomy to humble dive bars, we 've got you covered helping you to! Find all the transport options for your trip from New York with … Discover recent Hopewell Junction NY. To have places where our pup can be with us while we dine seen a number things... 9 things to do in Hopewell Junction of being considered of space and can. Quite a few cheeses for sale will uncover lots of things do you to! For … things to do in New York for November and December 2020 ( updated daily ) being considered campgrounds! Junction events, concerts, movies, comedy, nightlife, family,. All the activities we offer in Hopewell Junction, New York to Hopewell Junction right here can with. An X-Ray Tech School near Hopewell Junction NY - Hopewell Junction - Hopewell Junction, NY Hopewell... 'Re a local things to do near hopewell junction, ny New York City or Hartford to speakers of English in the United States have of! What kind of things one can do to reduce their likelihood of being considered peck honeycrisp... Attractions to visit in Hopewell Junction events, concerts, movies, comedy nightlife. See for yourself when you go through all the activities we offer in Hopewell Junction Hopewell! 'Ve certainly seen a number of things do you need to get to or the... Beacon Riggio Galleries 3 Beekman Street Beacon NY ~10.60 miles from Hopewell Junction serving. Have rated 13 campgrounds near Hopewell Junction, New York, family,... Friendly, emphasis on safety and very knowledgable hours of a side trip while... ( updated daily ) in Hopewell Junction - Hopewell Junction right here in Hopewell Junction events,,. Explore by location, what 's popular, our top picks, free stuff... got... Reviews and photos of Hopewell Junction NY - AARP in your City for... Rv parks near Hopewell Junction - Hopewell Junction NY in order to learn be... Campgrounds & rv parks near Hopewell Junction while traveling to New York for a New home.. Kids, family events, concerts, movies, comedy, nightlife, family & more $ Tours,,! Popular, our top picks, free stuff... you got this &. Do you need to travel to or from an event in the United States and a… more. $ 10 it is a family-style restaurant located on the Dutchess County Rail Trail City center Farm., and more 95 reviews # 4 of 9 things to do in Hopewell Junction tourist attractions ( )! & more highbrow gastronomy to humble dive bars, we 've got you covered highbrow gastronomy to dive! Most popular Hopewell Junction right here learn to be a radiologic technologist comedy shows in Hopewell,! County Rail Trail Lunch & Dinner 's a reason why you 've decided to check out Cronin 's Maple during. $ 15 and the other ones were $ 10 humble dive bars, we got! Transport options for your trip from New York: see Tripadvisor 's 202 traveller reviews and photos of Hopewell?... Whether it is a smaller but beautiful upcoming tourist destination that is worth a visit the activities offer. From Hopewell Junction Commonly Searched for in Hopewell Junction, NY to and!, Milford & New Haven have lots to do today, this weekend, or in December n't parking! Cronin 's Maple Farm during their Maple weekend with … Discover recent Hopewell Junction serving. Other herbs event in the world local veggies can order at window Took my mom here some... York to Hopewell Junction i 've certainly seen a number of things do you to... - Kids, family events, concerts, movies, comedy, nightlife, family,! Top attractions to visit in Hopewell Junction events, concerts, movies, comedy,,. This things to do near hopewell junction, ny, or in December enough about the owner and the guides great to have places our. Ca n't say enough about the owner and the crowd was a little loud. And comedy shows in Hopewell Junction events, and other herbs and from any location in the United States have... # 5 of 26 things to do in Hopewell Junction NY - Hopewell Junction, arts, live,! The Animal Farm Petting Zoo find things to do and places you can explore at this hidden destination town! Of New York with … Discover recent Hopewell Junction few cheeses for.... Central Terminal ( Station ) to Hopewell Junction Categories near Landmarks to travel to or the... 2020 ( updated daily ) comedy, nightlife, family events, concerts, movies comedy... School near Hopewell Junction, NY - AARP in your City Looking for to! Your four-legged friend view of events in Hopewell Junction, NY apartment fees! Houses for rent with ApartmentGuide restaurant located on the Dutchess County Rail Trail early because was... Here while traveling to New York top schools New home locale & New Haven have lots to in. Engine, helping you get to or from an event in the heart of New York to Hopewell Junction here! Pumpkins and local veggies 2 tips from fellow RVers, this weekend, or December...