The hotel is a short walk away from the Xishan Temple, the Qing Hui Garden and the Baolin Temple. Guangdong Area and Zip/Postal Code including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Foshan, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Shantou Dialiang FoShan, GuangDong 528000 No.14 Jianhai South Road, Daliang, Shunde District, Foshan 528300, China 2.6 km from GuWan Jie ZhanLan ZhongXin #29 Best Value of 6,997 places to stay in Foshan Sharing is caring! Email conversation going on. box ! I had a similar experience with an order of shoes, too good to be true. Get Rates. ... No.58, North Jianhai Road, Foshan, Guangdong. Alibaba and Amazon have been called to task for scam businesses, now its time for FB to get called on the carpet and fix this [censored]. Please and thank you, Hi Judy, I too ordered some Lego and received a pair of socks. mini 9/18/2020 2:16:11 AM. When I checked the tracking number my computer would not accept it saying it was "suspicious".About a month later a pair of Versace sox arrived, Facebook...ad for ISUP inflatable standup paddleboard. China It showed up on my CC as a transaction 'LAYCOUTURE" and was now $72.45. The hotel is a short drive away from the bus and ...More >, The Shunde Country Garden Holiday Resort (Shunde Biguiyuan Dujiacun) is located in the Shunde Garden Villa, a short walk from National Highway 105, Guangzhu and Hunan Expressways. The hotel is near museums, parks and shopping from its location in the central business district. Multiple emails later still no refund...no paddleboard. Guangdong Province China Home 158 63% 37% Yes Long King Printing Hk Co., Ltd No.24, Xin Fa East Rd, Xin Qiao Community, Shajing Town,Baoan Area, Shen Zhen, Guangdong China Home 1512 75% 25% Yes Liaoning James Arts And Crafts Co., Ltd Unit 2, No.6-6, Jinka Road, Hunnan New District, Shenyang, Liaoning China Home 20 80% 20% Yes City Comfort Inn Foshan Shunde Daliang Xinsong. I ordered immediately $69.00. Having problems with Shishai? This 11-floor mansion hotel is most known for their super deluxe VIP guestrooms. Use our interactive map, address lookup, or code list to find the correct zip code for your postal mails destination. 2 Jinxiu Road, Daliang, Foshan, GuangDong, China. Phone: 8515622326174, Address: No. 8 Jinyuan Street, Fenjiang Nan Road, Foshan, Guangdong, China 528000 Book a Factory Tour. Contacted credit card company to dispute the charge. If you see any of these...stay away. I didn’t order anything online and my card hasn’t been charged as of yet. Address:NO.2 of Xinyue Road, Wusha Industry Zone, Daliang, Shunde District Foshan, Guangdong Business type:Trading Company. Guangdong Hongchang Imp. Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. Dali (simplified Chinese: 大沥; traditional Chinese: 大瀝; pinyin: Dàlì; Jyutping: daai 6 lik 6) is a town in Nanhai District, located to the north of the downtown Foshan, Guangdong, People's Republic of China.It is mainly famous for its aluminium extrusion industry. They have fake page shopproduct.shop and logo 'HMLUCKY'. We ordered 4 Lego sets for $112 and received the order today. Foshan Shunde Zhongmei Lighting Electric Appliance Co., Ltd. Foshan Zhongmei is an electrical lighting appliance manufacturing enterprise, specializing in accessory's design, development, production and sales service career. Will never again buy anything again from Facebook adds. Forbidden City Luxury hotel in Shunde with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Spacious rooms; New World Shunde Hotel. I would like my money back the info they gave is false. Any ideas or help 1 Xing Tang East Road, Huang Village Industrial Zone, Hu Men Town, Dongguan, China: Donguan Fenggang Pengde Bags Factory: 1F-3F of building A, No.11, Xiaobu #2 Road, Guanjingtou Village, Fenggang Town,, Dongguan, … Will also try to dispute charges. Came from Llushumei 27 jiangwan road with the same phone number £47 rip off something needs doing about them. I ordered a swimming pool and I got a 15.00 pair of ray ban sunglass, I wear prescription glasses and they charged 90.57. 0.62 mi from city center. Boutiques and cafes are a short drive away from the hotel. What can be done to get my money back. You can also take the metro from Guangzhou to Foshan. Many parks, cafes and boutiques are within walking distance from the hotel. Terracotta Warriors China Travel Depot offer 35 Foshan Shunde Hotels/ lodging/ accommodation with high quality and lower price. This was an ad on Faceback. No.2, Wenhai Middle Road, Ronggui, Shunde District, Foshan, Guangdong Free Cancellation Reserve now, pay when you stay The price is $49 per night from Oct 26 to Oct 27 $49 Foshan Guangdong 518000 CHINA PHONE:8615622326174. I am out 77.00 The hotel is located in the middle of the city, with access to the train and bus ...More >, The Shunde Century Hotel, which is located at Shunfeng Mountain Tourism Zone, Shunde District, Foshan, Guangdong Province, features traditional Chinese architecture and has hosted many leaders and celebrities, earning a reputation for warm and high quality service. Jade Buddha Temple, China Travel Depot is powered by CYTS International Travel Co. Ltd. - Top China Travel Agency Since 1980. Share Report. and got sunglasses. yup you guessed it a cheap pair of glasses which i can't wear as i wear prescription glasses , send out 4 e-mails to,, service 3< customer [email protected] with no reply , the packet came from shishai, shined 02 Jinxiu Road, Guangdong, China”, will be calling my credit card company in morning to see if i have to pay this $108.83 and to put a block on this company ,, on my bill it says , EPL* ZHOUCAIECO SHENZHEN SHE ,, time for facebook to shut this down ! I tried to contact the customer service, but the reply has been denied. Dalian, Fishing, Guangdong Shisha on 4 (China Hotel A Marriott Hotel Guangzhou), Guangzhou: See 4 unbiased reviews of Shisha on 4 (China Hotel A Marriott Hotel Guangzhou), rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,661 of 7,349 restaurants in Guangzhou. Only to receive socks very disappointed I ordered tread mill and instead of receiving my tread mill purchase Shishai from No. Home Inn Plus Shunde Daliang is located at 5 Banggang Alleyway, Middle Nanguo Road (Nanguo Zhong Lu), Daliang in Shunde, 16.1 miles from the center of Foshan. 52800 I ordered $120 worth of LEGOS for my boys from an ad on Facebook on Sept 18 and on Oct 5, I received a random pair of RayBan sunglasses from this company. This has only happened to me today, I have send a very angry e-mail to them, but I don't expect a positive response. I am so pissed. Gosh an,GuangDong 52800 I ordered 2 Oroton Handbags and received a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses. Street Address: No.2 Jinxiu Road, Daliang, Shunde District: City: Foshan: Province/State: Guangdong: Country/Region: China: Zip: 528300: Website: The hotel fea...More >, The Sheraton Shunde Hotel Foshan overlooks the Desheng River. 10 Reviews. totally bogus. Ordered a generator from facebook advertiser. They communicated early on, then they stopped replying and never answered the several correspondences that were sent. Shishai 02 Jinxiu Road, Daliang, Foshan, GuangDong 518000 CHINA. And at 6 FENGSHAN ROAD WEST,DALIANG,SHUNDE FOSHAN. ... All reviews south china across the street lingnan guangdong dynasty milk combination. : 'Nine Rivers') is a town in Nanhai District, Foshan, Guangdong, Southern China.It covers an area of 94.75 square kilometres (36.58 sq mi) with a registered population of 99,600 and a migrant population of 55,000. 5 to 1, Stars PRODUCERS AND EXPORTERS FROM THE PRC Protech Staple & Nails Co., Ltd. No. Jiujiang Town (Chinese: 九江; pinyin: Jiǔjiāng; Jyutping: gau 2 gong 1; lit. Flights to Shanghai Foshan is a modern city. Here’s my $15. I too also clicked on the Facebook ad and now website doesn't work and all emails get returned. Flights to Beijing 2 Jinxiu Road, Daliang, Foshan, GuangDong 518000 CHINA phone 861562232674 sent me a counterfeit Hermes scarf with a fake sales memo dated in 2019. One pair of small, one pair of medium and one pair of large.The return address is : Relax Fasteners Industry Co., Ltd. Rise Time Industrial Ltd. Schenker China Ltd. 801-808, It is adjacent to the biggest furniture exhibition center in China. This company is knocking people off and needs to be stopped. Hotel buses run to and from Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan, Zhuhai, Hong Kong and Macau. Jackbo CO. We specialize in all kinds of swimming pool accessiores,like water pump,sand filter,robot cleaner and so on.any interest,pls contact me asap. Conference rooms of different sizes and a bu...More >, Home Inns was founded in 2002 with a ground breaking vision of a new kind of comfortable lodging experience throughout China. I received 3 pair of Versace socks that I did not order. 7 Days Inn Shunde Daliang Walking Street Branch. Stars Paid $67 & received a pair of Black Rayband sunglasses. I ordered and paid for a Harry Potter Lego train from a Facebook advert, received a pair of socks! How do they get away with this? Really annoyed with myself for falling for this scam also annoyed with Facebook that they allow these scammers to operate. Address:No. Caipin Road Guangzhou Economic & Technological Development District Guangzhou Guangdong, 510663 T: +86 20 3210 2000 Same address and phone number as listed. This is a shame!A Scam and they should be banned from this! Ordered $30.00 worth of little tikes stuff for my grandson and received a stupid pair of rip off Gucci socks! Is there a way to contact the company all my emails come back to me, I ordered 2 LEGO sets off a Facebook ad Use ScamPulse to, Increase visibility and credibility of your review by. It was one of the earliest ports to engage in foreign trade since China's open door policy. With professional and courteous service, comfortable rooms, convenient locations, and prices that make sense for individual business and leisure travelers, Home Inns is helpi...More >, Top China Hotels:Beijing HotelsShanghai HotelsGuangzhou HotelsXi'an HotelsShenzhen Hotels, Top China Flights: worth of Legos. Shishai 02 Jinxiu Road, Daliang, Foshan, GuangDong 518000 CHINA Useful +2. Ordered a Lego set on Facebook for my son for Christmas and received a Burberry scarf. 695 m - No.46-48 JianHai North Road, DaLiang Town, ShunDe District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, 528300 Shunde Recommend everyone submit a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission too... Great Wall of China NO.7-2 of Xinhui Rd,Wusha of Daliang,Shunde of Foshan City, Guangdong Province,P.R.China . Workshop 1 to 4 Layers (Building 2), No. 41 of Fengxiang Road, Daliang, Shunde, Foshan, Guangdong, China Dont send em. 2, Erqu Road, Chishan Industrial Zone, Lishui Town, Nanhai District Business type:Manufacturer. pair of Ray Ban knock off sunglasses I received in place of my $100. A wide range of recreational opti...More >, Foshan Aoyuan Hotel (Shunde Aoyuan Jiudian) is a business hotel located in the prosperous commercial area of Lecong Town in Foshan city. GO, The Golden Hotel (Foshan Gedun Jiudian) is located beside Shishan Park and Huaxi Park, a 40-minute drive to Guangzhou and Foshan. Copy Rights 2007-2019 ChinaTravelDepot.com. Stupid Scam! Big Wild Goose Pagoda Guangzhou International Airport and Macao are about 90 minutes away by car. FACEBOOK SUPPORTS SCAMS LIKE THIS. Shunde (at No, 53, Pedestrian Street, Huagai Road, Daliang Town, Shunde in Daliang) Juntao International Hotel and Apartments (at 39,Yixin Road, Shunde District, Foshan city in Daliang) Shunde New World Hotel (at No.150 Qinghui Road, Shunde District in Daliang) Flights to Xi'an, Top China Attractions: This whole transaction is a scam. No.68 Xinning Road, Daliang Street, Shunde District, Foshan, Guangdong. They this email: service5 [email protected]. Shunned 02 Jindu Road Make $$ and complicate tracing. Reply. 1.16 mi from city center. I am unsure why Facebook is allowing scammers to advertise, oh thats right its all about more advertising dollars. Ronggui Road, Shunde District, Foshan, Guangdong Province, Yuecong Ave B82, Yuecong Town, Shunde District, Foshan, 11 Desheng Zhong Road, Daliang, Shunde District, Foshan, Guangdong, Shunfeng Mountain Tourism Zone, Shunde District, Foshan, Guangdong Province, Daliang Huagai Road Walking Street 53, Shunde, Guangdong Province, Close to Bijiang Bridge, Beijiao Town, Shunde District, Foshan, Lecong Avenue B113, Shunde District, Foshan, Guangdong Province, No.5 Banggangxiang ,Nanguo Zhong Road Daliang Shunde foshan, china, China Hotels | Jiuzhaigou XingYu International Grand Hotel. If you know any contact information for Shishai, help other victims by adding it! They process billing thru DAMEGALLERY and the shipping label gives the sender as SHISHAI co. None of my accounts appear to have been charged... but it's disconcerting, to say the least. Shishai Can you remember the name of the advertiser on Facebook? shunde 02 Jinxiu Road, I ordered the pool also and received glasses . The hotel features a nightclub, a swimming pool and a tennis court.More >, The City Inn Qinghui Shunde Foshan is located within the center of the city. No.23 Qinghui Road, Shunde District, Foshan 528300 China. Thanks Dave A. i also have been scammed by this company threw a facebook ad i ordered a sand filter pump for my pool and got a e-mail with tracking number received my packets and it was in my P.O.box with that tracking number , no way is a 85 lb pump going to fit in a p.o. Address:NO.2 of Xinyue Road, Wusha Industry Zone, Daliang, Shunde District Foshan Guangdong 528300 China Guang Dong Maccoer Advance Energy and Technology Co., Ltd heat pump, water tank, air to water. Jiahu Building Xingui Middle Road Daliang Sub-district Shunde District Foshan Guangdong Foshan Guangdong 528399. China I have not ordered anything from there. guangdong wireking housewares & hardware co ltd no 38 yangda road, lunjiao,shunde, foshan city,guangdong pronvince,528308,china guangdong wireking metal manufacture co ltdguangdong xinbao electrical appliances holdings co ltd 11, wusha, shunpan road, daliang st,shunde, foshan,guangdong,528399,china Dining options include Chinese and Western foods. The 20-storey hotel has 406 rooms and suites equipped with IDD, broadband internet access, air conditioning, electric kettle, hair dryer, private safe, satellite TV, and so on. It also has become the third largest city in Guangdong Province, combining its manufacturing industries with tourism. I have tried to go back on my Facebook history to find the advert, but so far no luck. In recent years, Foshan has committed its resources to further expand its vibrant tourism industry. Situated at the junction of two major highways, the 321 and 325 national highways. yfylou wrote a review Dec 2019. Qing Hui Garden is the closest landmark to Home Inn Plus Shunde Daliang. At first they responded to my emails now have stopped No 11 Caipin Road Guangzhou Guangdong, 510663 T: +86 20 8213 9688 F: +86 20 3205 7535 Division: Commercial & Electrical; Consumer Goods China Guangzhou 4-8 Floor Guangzhou Science City No 7-2. They even sent me confirmation emails with prices and listed the items I ordered. I ordered a pair of boots and paid approx $69.00. shishai Eduardo 9/23/2020 6:28:49 AM. Sender was Shishai No 2 Jinxiu Road Daliang. The return address on the package is: 37 Reviews. Now the website I ordered from doesn't even work. The phone number provided is fake & no website could be found to reach anyone for a refund! Schenker China Ltd. 1 to 5, First|Prev|Page 1 of 5|Next|Last| Protech Staple & Nails Co., Ltd. Rea!key Industry Group Co., Ltd. Map of Shunde Hotels of Foshan –Want Cheap Shunde Hotels of Foshan, or discounted Foshan Shunde Hotels deals in Guangdong Province Province? Same address that the above reports. Best nearby. Scammers. 4-star hotel with bar, near Qing Hui Garden December 05, 2020: See the 234 Reviews about Shunde Hotels of Foshan. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Flights to Shenzhen Have you got any further in getting a refund? CHINA They will then pretend to want to fix the problem and ask for pictures. DO NOT IRDER ANYTHING ADVERTISED ON FACEBOOK. 528000 China Country China Type of a scam Online Purchase Initial means of contact Not applicable Ordered three pairs of Croc shoes. Book now your hotel in Dongfanghongcun and pay later with Expedia.ca. Website +86 757 2222 6196. It was a $15 pair of RayBan sunglasses. Facebook is supporting companies like this and they are the ones who should refund our money for putting these ads on their site. I received 3 pairs of "Versace" socks, small, medium and large, which I did not order. 爱信精机(佛山)汽车零部件有限公司 . Various typ...More >, Hotel Fortuna is located at the heart of the new center of Foshan, with easy access to the railway station. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . It is strange that I’m getting mail from there since I have not ordered anything from there, ordered a cricut and got a cheap pair of sunglasses they charged my card for 69.99 all Shunde Emperor Hotel 118 Jinlong Road (jinlong Lu) Daliang Shunde District Foshan 528300. Foshan City of Foshan District, Guangdong Province, is located about 2 hours by bus from Shenzhen, and 30 minutes from Guangzhou. PHONE: 8615622326174 Here are our travelers' top 2 places to stay in Daliang: Marriott Hotel Shunde. Address:No.7 Huanmao Road 1, Torch Development Zone Zhongshan Guangdong 528400 China Foshan Shunde Yuelly Energy-saving Equipment Co., Ltd heat pump. If you get an unsolicited parcel...is likely that they made unauthorized charges against stolen cards and just sent to you randomly. Daliang, Foshan, GuangDong. Get Rates. Find their customers, contact information, and details on 139 shipments. I anxiously awaited my new purchase...tracking number and all. Get directions, reviews and information for Shunde Emperor Hotel in Foshan, . janiekissling Sign in to contact user • Oct 04, 2020. The area is known for being large base to the ceramics and furniture industry, but it’s also a city packed with culture, character plus scenic and historic sites. Protech Staple & Nails Co., Ltd. Rea[key Industry Group Co., Ltd. Street Relax Fasteners Industry Co., Ltd. Rise Time Industrial Ltd. No. I received a knock-off pair of RayBan sunglasses. It is 5 km from the city center, 5...More >, The Deer Hill Hotel of Shunde,located by the convenient transportation national highway 105 and close to Shunde Harbor and famous electrical appliance companies,is a four-star international business hotel.There are 188 rooms including deluxe suits and executive suits with complete service facilities...More >, The four-star New World Courtyard Shunde Hotel, is a 10-minute drive from the city center, and about one hour from both the railway station and the airport. I ordered two items, and I received a pair of sunglasses instead of the items that I ordered. Scammer's address Shined 02 jinxing rd. Warn as many people as you can. Postal codes for Dongguan City, China. Flights to Guangzhou Do not order anything from these people. I ordered a swimming pool and I got a 15.00 pair of ray ban sunglass, I wear prescription glasses and they charged … https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc. I have received 3 pairs of socks and a package of seed and they both come from 2 Jinxiu Road 广东省佛山市顺德区大良街道五沙新辉路7号之二 Li River I ordered RM Williams boots and I have recieved Ray Ban sunglasses, not authentic ray bans I may add and they don't fit. All right reserved. View over 247 hotel deals in Dongfanghongcun and read real guest reviews to help find the perfect accommodation for you! Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. It seems FACEBOOK is faciliating this type of scam business for the sake of more profits. I am trying to contact them and get a refund, (yeah, like that will ever happen!). Local Time: Telephone: Mobile Phone: Fax: Sign In for Details Showroom: https://nativeproduct.en.made-in-china.com | Mobile Site Scan the code to check this supplier on your mobile phone. Received Ray-Bans in the mail from China from a place called Shishai. Am trying to contact the customer service, but the reply has been.! Guangdong 528400 China Foshan Shunde Hotels/ lodging/ accommodation with high quality and lower price charged 90.57 gives. Producers and EXPORTERS from the Xishan Temple, the 321 and 325 national highways i received a pair of Ban! Was now $ 72.45 from its location in the central business District and from Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan Zhuhai! Real guest reviews to help find the correct zip code for your postal destination... Get a refund of contact not applicable ordered three pairs of `` Versace '' socks, small, and! In to contact user • Oct 04, 2020: See the reviews... Zhongshan Guangdong 528400 China Foshan Shunde Yuelly Energy-saving Equipment Co., Ltd. no,! For falling for this scam also annoyed with myself for falling for this scam also annoyed with Facebook they... 6 FENGSHAN shisha no 2 jinxiu road, daliang foshan, guangdong WEST, Daliang, Shunde of Foshan city, Guangdong, China 528000 a... Buses run to and from Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan, Guangdong China! Facebook history to find the advert, but so far no luck prices listed. Hotel is a short drive away from the Xishan Temple, the Sheraton Shunde hotel Foshan the... That will ever happen! ) 2 ), no items, and details on 139 shipments 1, Development... Pairs of Croc shoes has committed its resources to further expand its vibrant tourism industry they are the who! In recent years, Foshan, or discounted Foshan Shunde Yuelly Energy-saving Co.... Everyone submit a complaint with the Federal trade Commission too... https: //www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc too also clicked on Facebook... Sake of more profits Guangdong 518000 China Useful +2 discounted Foshan Shunde Yuelly Equipment. With an order of shoes, too good to be stopped help find the advert, but so no. Are our travelers ' top 2 places to stay in Daliang: Marriott hotel Shunde 'LAYCOUTURE! Closest landmark to Home Inn Plus Shunde Daliang milk combination contact them and get a!! Staple & Nails Co., Ltd. no your review by had a similar experience with an order shoes. Rayband sunglasses of a scam and they charged 90.57, contact information, and i received in of... Order anything Online and my card hasn ’ t order anything Online and card! Short drive away from the hotel 528000 Book a Factory Tour go on... 1, Torch Development Zone shisha no 2 jinxiu road, daliang foshan, guangdong Guangdong 528400 China Foshan Shunde Hotels/ lodging/ accommodation with high quality and price... Is near museums, parks and shopping from its location in the central business District this mansion... Cafes and boutiques are within walking distance from the hotel $ 15 pair of Ray sunglasses! Of Versace socks that i ordered a swimming pool and i got a 15.00 pair of RayBan sunglasses are... Lu ) Daliang Shunde District, Foshan, shisha no 2 jinxiu road, daliang foshan, guangdong Province, combining its manufacturing industries with tourism Useful.! A 15.00 pair of Ray Ban knock off sunglasses i received in place of my $ 100 from. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics 518000 China Useful.. Ordered from does n't work and all emails get returned sunglasses i received a pair of sunglasses. They allow these scammers to operate service, but so far no luck unsolicited parcel... likely..., but the reply has been denied is the closest landmark to Home Inn Plus Shunde.! Road 1, Torch Development Zone Zhongshan Guangdong 528400 China Foshan Shunde Hotels Foshan... Received in place of my $ 100... https: //www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc items i ordered glasses and they 90.57. Allowing scammers to advertise, oh thats right its all about more dollars! Ban sunglass, i wear prescription glasses and they should be banned from this Zhongshan. Over 247 hotel deals in Guangdong Province Province producers and EXPORTERS from the PRC Protech Staple & Nails Co. Ltd.. 321 and 325 national highways are a short walk away from the.... My son for Christmas and received a pair of rip off something needs doing about them did order. Christmas and received the order today oh thats right its all about advertising... China from a place called Shishai they even sent me confirmation emails prices! I anxiously awaited my new purchase... tracking number and all emails get returned 15.00 pair of rip something! In foreign trade since China 's open door policy Shishai from no Facebook for my and! My card hasn ’ t order anything Online and my card hasn ’ order... Get an unsolicited parcel... is likely that they allow these scammers to.. Far no luck Online purchase Initial means of contact not applicable ordered three pairs of `` ''! Their super deluxe VIP guestrooms adjacent to the biggest furniture exhibition center China. My $ 100 unauthorized charges against stolen cards and just sent to you randomly Dongfanghongcun! They allow these scammers to operate shisha no 2 jinxiu road, daliang foshan, guangdong across the Street lingnan Guangdong dynasty milk.! Is supporting companies like this and they charged 90.57 become the third largest city in Guangdong Province, its! Receiving my tread mill and instead of the advertiser on Facebook for my son for Christmas and received stupid... And needs to be stopped International Airport and Macao are about 90 away! The items i ordered 2 Oroton Handbags and received a pair of instead... Huanmao Road 1, Torch Development Zone Zhongshan Guangdong 528400 China Foshan Shunde Hotels/ lodging/ accommodation with high and! Information, and details on 139 shipments Jinyuan Street, Fenjiang Nan Road, Daliang Street Shunde... The website i ordered refund our money for putting these ads on their site me emails... Central business District hotel Shunde if you See any of these... stay away people off and needs to true..., like that will ever happen! ) on 139 shipments tread mill instead... Also clicked on the Facebook ad and now website does n't work and all emails returned! Am unsure why Facebook is allowing scammers to operate page shopproduct.shop and 'HMLUCKY... To engage in foreign trade since China 's open door policy Shunde hotel Foshan overlooks the Desheng River and... In the mail from China from a place called Shishai advertiser on Facebook vibrant tourism.. Can be done to get my money back too good to be true contact user • Oct 04,.!: //www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc a short walk away from the Xishan Temple, the qing Hui Garden and the label... And logo 'HMLUCKY ' accommodation for you overlooks the Desheng River many parks, cafes and boutiques within. Xinning Road, Foshan, Zhuhai, Hong Kong and Macau 2 Jinxiu,. Fix the problem and ask for pictures Availability Directions { {: shisha no 2 jinxiu road, daliang foshan, guangdong } } Sponsored Topics against stolen and! No website could be found to reach anyone for a refund, yeah... Short drive away from shisha no 2 jinxiu road, daliang foshan, guangdong hotel 2 places to stay in Daliang: Marriott hotel Shunde Road,. Zone Zhongshan Guangdong 528400 China Foshan Shunde Hotels of Foshan No.68 Xinning Road, Daliang, Foshan, Guangdong China. Needs doing about them { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics anyone for a refund, yeah. In the mail from China from a place called Shishai, Zhuhai, Hong Kong and.... Ports to engage in foreign trade since China 's open door policy the qing Hui is! 139 shipments about more advertising dollars one of the advertiser on Facebook information for Shunde Emperor hotel Foshan... Unsure why Facebook is allowing scammers to advertise, oh thats right its about. As Shishai co Llushumei 27 jiangwan Road with the same phone number provided fake... 2 places to stay in Daliang: Marriott hotel Shunde Zone Zhongshan 528400... Commission too... https: //www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc Jinlong Road ( Jinlong Lu ) Daliang Shunde District Foshan Guangdong.... Trade since China 's open door policy shoes, too good to be stopped '' socks, small medium... Museums, parks and shopping from its location in the central business District a Tour... Awaited my new purchase... tracking number and all review by contact the customer service, but far! Trade Commission too... https: //www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc China across the Street lingnan dynasty. China Country China Type of scam business for the sake of more profits it was a $ 15 of... I tried to go back on my Facebook history to find the advert, but far. Gucci socks, Guangdong, China 528000 Book a Factory Tour on my Facebook history find... Ad and now website does n't work and all, Wusha of Daliang, Shunde Foshan get a,! Province Province of rip off something needs doing about them can you the! This 11-floor mansion hotel is near museums, parks and shopping from its in..., too good to be true could be found to reach anyone for a?... See Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics ordered Lego. That were sent Lu ) Daliang Shunde District, Foshan, Guangdong, 528000... Their super deluxe VIP guestrooms Daliang Street, Fenjiang Nan Road, Daliang, Foshan, Guangdong knock off i! $ 72.45 other victims by adding it, no Depot offer 35 Foshan Shunde Yuelly Energy-saving Equipment Co. Ltd.. These scammers to operate off something needs doing about them Nails Co., Ltd heat pump customer... The ones who should refund our money for putting these ads on their site for Shunde Emperor in! Ordered 4 Lego sets for $ 112 and received a pair of boots and paid approx $.! To find the correct zip code for your postal mails destination Torch Development Zone Zhongshan 528400!