Adding to LIGNEA’s impressive versatility and beauty is the fact that LIGNEA interior glass wall systems are available in Silver, … Curved glass walls work in rounded rooms or other spaces with irregular shapes. They always do first-rate work, and as a remodeler I have some pretty demanding clients, and their crew always comes through. Moving Glass Wall Systems operate smoothly and effortlessly. sf 50 / 50c; sf 55 / 55c; sf 75 / 75c; sf 75h; horizontal sliding walls. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. I just love this company and working with Carole. Here, folding doors open an intimate dining area to a much more expansive space. Anchor-Ventana just installed solar screens on my whole house. Such a class act. For example, The type of moving glass wall you choose depends in part on the effect you want to achieve when open and closed — an especially important decision if you want to maximize great views. Anchor-Ventana has been wonderful to work with. I am a repeat customer and will use them again. Available in custom and standard sizes, add Bi-Fold Glass Walls to your home for a beautiful and distinct look. Call us today to get a quote! Exterior glass walls are almost always used when there’s a unique view from the house that owners want to enjoy in. If she is gone to said vacation then she will not be there to do what she does so, lets just go with a bonus or something. As I am sure you are aware, she is always on top of things and goes out of her way to be helpful. A parking glass partition system. It is coming to the US. Our wall systems can be either 3/8-inch or 1/2-inch thick and are available in your choice of … Bathroom Mirrors. We offer the following services for both commercial and residential customers in the San Diego County and surrounding areas: glass walls, glass gates, bent glass, specialty items, balcony railings, interior glass walls, postless systems and masonry services. If you’re planning to install interior glass walls, Glassworks is your go-to resource. Residential; Contact Us; 15 JUST RD. I just wanted to take a second and let you know how much I appreciate Michelle. per sliding wood panel, measuring between 1 3/8” and 1 ¾” thick. When closed, they create a stately wall of light. Anchor-Ventana did a terrific job replacing an older shower door with a frameless one and creating three lovely beveled mirrors for my master bathroom. You do not need to live on the east or west coast to have the latest in design choices. Everyone is very professional. They were great to work with, and the installers were wonderful! Simple in form and engineered to perfection, it offers exquisite architectural minimalism. I have found them to always be professional and responsive. Our expert glaziers are equipped and certified … GLASS WALL SYSTEMS. Photo By: LaCantina Doors; Design By: Build LLC, Photo By: Emma Cross; Design By: Mihaly Slocombe, Photo By: Panda Windows & Doors; Design By: Ronald A. Shaw. The Glass Curtain Walls with its unmatched expertise, preeminent solutions, and a handful project success history, stands amongst the leading manufacturing and installation companies of glass … We cater to traditional post glass walls and seamless glass walls (also called postless glass walls), as well as aluminum glass railings for balconies, decks, and stairs throughout San Diego, Orange County, and Riverside County. Glass Walls Add Natural Light & an Open Feel to Any Room Set your home apart with a glass wall from Portland Glass. We offer any type of glass product, from residential shower doors and mirrors to commercial storefronts and window systems. It is coming to the US. That’s why, when it comes to glass walls and door systems, we are a preferred architectural interior glass office wall … I intend to call AV for window glass replacement, too. Shower stall is in and looks great. Residential Glass Wall & Door Benefits Glass window walls and interior wall spaces significantly reduce the need powered lighting loads. All Rights Reserved. Keep in mind: Price and stock could change after publish date, and we may make money from these links. WOW! Although traditionally common for commercial applications, we are seeing a trend towards significant portions of residential homes incorporating curtain wall … Don’t hesitate to call them.”. As a fellow trade partner, we can’t say enough nice things about Anchor-Ventana Glass. That may not sound like much but it is a wonderful feeling from my end. Lighting accounts for up to 10% of average home energy costs. “Originally, the client wanted to use another vendor they had worked with in the past. Sliding Glass Wall Systems Crystalia offers exterior insulated and non-insulated sliding and folding door systems that transform any space into comfortable and usable area. Along with several types of low emissivity (LoE) coatings, these units can be produced for maximized thermal performance in any region and with any desired performance, from the heating regions of the north to the cooling in the south. Butt Glaze Glass creates an unobstructed view with minimal metal visibility due to the glass being joined at the seam. slide and turn glass walls. There are eight standard colors available, along with any custom color your job may require. Trust our seasoned professionals to create the finest in interior glass walls for residential or commercial settings. We recently used Anchor-Ventana for window repair and a new frameless shower enclosure. It comes in both fixed ½” or 5/8” glass and supports up to 220 lbs. Whether you need internal or external glass balustrades; glass shower screens; glass doors or internal glass screens; glass balconies, structural glass rooflights or structural glass windows, decorative glass wall finishes or a structural glass link between buildings…Ion Glass … I really appreciate Daniel and the work he does when he comes to my home for installations. It’s worth a trip to Round Rock to see their extensive showroom. As a customer we were updated on the order on a regular basis. Avanti Systems specializes in glass partition systems for commercial interiors. Color glass, or back-painted glass, is a huge interior surface market in Europe, Australia and Canada. Loved it, and would highly recommend AV. Sliding Glass Doors in Phoenix, Sliding Glass Doors, Multi-Slide doors, Bi-fold Doors. Mirrored Wall. With out a doubt, we recommend them highly.”. Thank you for all your help!! I have recommended and personally used the services of Anchor-Ventana and have been very happy with their attention to detail and warranty. I have never been as impressed with the quality and professionalism of a company as I have been with Anchor-Ventana Glass. Residential Glass Wall & Door Benefits Glass window walls and interior wall spaces significantly reduce the need powered lighting loads. The project came out beautiful!”. “Anchor-Ventana Glass just helped us complete a Southern Living Showcase House in Lago Vista. What we love best about them is they have a strong group of people who listen well and really care about our projects. But that view doesn’t have to be only nature related. Do you have … Sliding doors can work in a wide range of architectural styles and configurations, including a curved opening like the one shown here. Supported by … I have had the same salesperson during this entire period, and she has done a remarkable job. That’s why, when it comes to glass walls and door systems, we are a preferred architectural interior glass office wall manufacturer for architects, designers contractors and owners. Available in custom sizes for replacement projects in addition to standard sizes for new home construction. I highly recommend this company. sf 50 / 50c; sf 55 / 55c; sf 75 / 75c; sf 75h; horizontal sliding walls. And when you want to connect your interior living space with your exterior living space, you are able to move the glass wall out of the way. Interior glass walls are an excellent solution for small spaces where living space needs to be divided physically but not visually. Using patio doors to create a movable glass wall can bring natural light and beauty into your home. All of the Kolbe’s sliding and folding doors have the ability to have both dual-pane and triple-pane glass installed within the panels. When choosing the products for any expanse of glass, it’s essential to consider energy efficiency — otherwise you could end up with higher energy bills and rooms that are too hot or cold. Anchor-Ventana’s guys are the only ones who were polite and professional-looking every time they came. Thanks to all of you. sf 25; sf 30; sf 35; fold and slide glass walls. I think she should get a fancy vacation to somewhere exotic. Replacing an existing wall with a glass curtain wall is more expensive, since the original wall must be removed. Mike the fellow that did the measurement was a very nice guy too and seemed to be very experienced. Modernfold Movable Glass Wall Systems (GWS) add new openness to your space plans, making natural light a welcome addition to any design. Create spectacular spaces for relaxing, entertaining or just being. FEATURES. “During warmer seasons, wall systems like the. Our HSW Systems' single track sliding glass wall gives limitless possibilities to design professionals that elevate the beauty and functionality of a space. With minimal detailing, and free from obstructive framework, our structural glass walls invite the natural … Milgard Moving Glass Wall Systems beautifully integrate with the other Milgard windows and patio doors in your home. Doors can … Top hung system allows for easy operation. Anchor-Ventana – Wow! Windows “Sliding glass walls offer more flexibility in configuration than folding glass walls. Do you want to create a new room, office or split an existing room in two? Sliding Glass Wall Systems Crystalia offers exterior insulated and non-insulated sliding and folding door systems that transform any space into comfortable and usable area. “A folding system allows the panels to neatly fold accordion-style and remain 90 degrees to the opening for a wide-open, unobstructed view,” say the pros at, Large expanses of glass are one key tool architects use to create a strong connection between a house and its surroundings. This allows for a durable frame that will not warp, rot, or need constant finish maintenance. Enjoy the outdoor elements without compromising the comfort and energy efficiency of your indoor environment. Avanti Systems specializes in glass partition systems for commercial interiors. Curtain Walls allow an abundance of natural light to penetrate deeper within the building as well as provide ‘walls of glass’ for great rooms and other areas of the home. The Series 600 Window Wall replaces exterior barriers with expanses of glass that let in light and frame beautiful views. Glass partition wall design is a more modern trend for separating bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and office from the rest of the home living areas. A contractor had told me that glass replacement for my windows and patio doors was not possible–and that I’d have to put in new windows and new doors now that the seals were broken on the double glass panes. Wait a second scratch that. The experience was outstanding. The amount of space that the folding doors will take away from the opening is dependent on the number of panels, panel width, height and thickness,” says Ximena Rojas, Marketing Director for. Chicago Interior Glass Walls. 1609 Chisholm Trail #100Round Rock, TX 78681, Showroom Hours: 8:00AM–5:00PM M–F • Privacy Policy. The House in Hong Kong designed by Millimeter Interior Design shows how to use exterior glass wall design to display a supercar parked in the garage. Designed and manufactured in the USA for both residential and commercial customers, Solar Innovations Folding Glass Walls (or Bifold doors) feature the narrowest stiles and are among the largest and most versatile in the industry. Interior glass walls are an excellent solution for small spaces where living space needs to be divided physically but not visually. For ultra clean, light-filled spaces, our minimally framed sliding glass wall system unifies interior and exterior spaces. NOW I HAVE MY OWN SPA BATH. Enclosing an area with sliding or folding windows allows you flexibility in how you use and experience the space depending on the season, the occasion, or just your mood. “We have always used Anchor-Ventana for all our kitchens, bathrooms, and glass back-splash. Perfect for commercial and residential spaces that demand form and function, frameless glass walls are available in folding, center pivot, and single track sliding options with no vertical profile. Moving Glass Wall Systems Truly remove the boundary between indoors and outdoors with Andersen Big Doors, part of our Architectural Collection. Anchor-Ventana's Glass Wall Systems create smooth transitions with comfort and flexibility for your space, while exuding spatial efficiency, comfort and flexibility and creating a balance between aesthetics and function. This style is a great option to connect two spaces into one or close off an area just as easily,” say the experts at, “Folding systems allow you to easily open up your space to invite the outdoors in when desired, and to maximize your space by connecting to the backyard, patio or balcony,” say the experts at, Moving glass wall systems can maximize your living space, opening interior rooms to decks and patios. Over the years, designers and architects relied on this space-saver for smaller urban dwellings, where the transparency of glass … Frameless glass walls have long been a popular design element for commercial spaces such as offices, restaurants, hotels and spas. New technology makes today’s sliding and folding designs more beautiful, weather resistant and energy efficient than ever. I have used them in the past on remodeling projects and will continue to in the future. Perfect for colder climates, our thermally broken aluminum provides the … Color glass, or back-painted glass, is a huge interior surface market in Europe, Australia and Canada. We recommend them to everyone all the time!”. They were such a pleasure to be around. I remodeled my bathroom; they helped me pick the perfect shower. Our impact-rated, customizable folding glass walls … Sliding doors allow for larger panels, which results in fewer vertical posts and more unobstructed views,” says Ximena Rojas, Marketing Director for, Outdoor living spaces are an economical (and enjoyable!) Advanced Glass Walls, Inc., specializes in residential outdoor glass wall sales. Our systems are suitable for both commercial and residential projects. All aluminum … This system requires a strong header support that can support the weight of the glass. It can be used in widely varying glass door configurations including demountable partitions, bi-fold systems, sliding doors, hinged doors, pocket doors, folding walls and fixed panels. It comes in both fixed ½” or 5/8” glass and supports up to 220 lbs. When a manufacturer of back painted glass went out of business and their glue started showing through the glass, Anchor Ventana replaced the glass and researched an alternate glue to complete the project. Lighting accounts for up to 10% of average home energy costs. Custom Shower Door Designs Frameless Glass … Residential Curtain Wall Glass As with commercial glass installations, a residential glass curtain wall is typically an aluminum-framed wall that contains in-fills of glass, metal panels, or even thin stone. I was confident they could make the top for the furniture in the current project. They are a top-notch outfit and do reliable and conscientious work. As with commercial glass installations, a residential glass curtain wall is typically an aluminum-framed wall that contains in-fills of glass, metal panels, or even thin stone. They do what they say they are going to do. Your guys are amazing – super polite, friendly, explanatory, and professional. When choosing a large-opening door, your choices are virtually limitless. The professionalism and customer service we received was second to none. With over 40 years of experience, VentanaMan is an expert and prepared to answer any question you may have! Thanks to Anchor-Ventana, we were able to raise a significant amount for charity. From the person who measured to the crew that installed, everyone was courteous and also the installers did a good job of cleaning up after themselves. I could not be any happier with the final product! I just had a back-painted backsplash installed in my kitchen. Sliding glass panels stack or disappear into a pocket when open, opening up living spaces to the outdoors,” says Ximena Rojas, Marketing Director for, If you want to completely open one space to another — without any evidence of sliding doors in sight — consider a “pocket” configuration. Standard Mirrors. We loved the customer service and professional installers. slide and turn glass walls. Glass partition wall design is a more modern trend for separating bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and office from the rest of the home living areas. If you are looking for a glass company you can trust to do an excellent job, look no further than Anchor-Ventana Glass. Anchor-Ventana Glass is open for business! Everyday problems with expert solutions. For example, Gorgeous Glass Walls: 15 Seamless Indoor/Outdoor Living Spaces. And, says Lance Premeau, LEED® Green Associate Product & Market Manager. I couldn’t be happier with the finished product. PK-30 System is a meticulously designed and engineered low-profile aluminum glazing framework system providing a flexible, beautiful, and environmentally-friendly way to divide interior space. “I have been using Anchor-Ventana for years. Robinson Glass is proud to carry painted glass walls, aka, Dreamwalls. Available in custom and standard sizes, add Bi-Fold Glass Walls to your home for a beautiful and distinct look. I highly recommend them for any glass project you are considering.”. What a great experience. Our expert glaziers are equipped and certified to install any interior or exterior glass wall on your property. You do not need to live on the east or west coast to have the latest in design choices. Also, the fellows that did the installation were very nice and really did a nice job of cleaning up after themselves. When shopping, “look for glass walls that operate smoothly and effortlessly. Showroom by appointment only. Fortunately, many manufacturers offer doors and windows that pair timeless looks with high-tech energy efficiency. “There are many areas in the home that would benefit from the features of a folding wall system, but may not have space to accommodate such a large opening. When a manufacturer of back painted glass went out of business and their glue started showing through the glass, Anchor-Ventana replaced the glass and researched an alternate glue to complete the project.”. Multi-slide and bifold patio doors can be configured at a 90-degree angle. Request A Quote | Contact Us | (512) 645-3157, Residential | Commercial | Ask The Glass Expert. Glass walls can serve many purposes, such as: They can add a more open feel to your home; They’re … I look forward to that work. sf 25; sf 30; sf 35; fold and slide glass walls. Really a great team to work with!”, “I have recommended and personally used the services of Anchor-Ventana and have been very happy with their attention to detail and warranty. Whether you need internal or external glass balustrades; glass shower screens; glass doors or internal glass screens; glass balconies, structural glass rooflights or structural glass windows, decorative glass wall finishes or a structural glass link between buildings…Ion Glass provides consistent, perfect results. FAIRFIELD NJ 07004 (973) 287.6162 Service Since 1927 Clifton Architectural Glass and Metal upholds the traditions of over 80 years of fine craftsmanship. Enjoy the best of indoor-outdoor living with Milgard's Bi-Fold Moving Glass Walls. Western Window Systems’ aluminum Series 600 Window Wall is ideal for residential and commercial projects in moderate climates. For a streamlined look, consider stacking doors, which slide along a track and stack one-beside-the-other at one end. There are residential and commercial glass walls … With minimal detailing, and free from obstructive framework, our structural glass walls invite the natural world into your home, while still providing all the security, comfort and safety you need. We are the Redmond professionals you can rely on to be your one-stop solution and the best source for glass repair and replacement glass, windows, doors, screens, mirrors, showers, and more. The finished product is beautiful, and the client was thrilled with the results.”, “Having used Anchor-Ventana for many years, we are delighted to give them a 5-Star review. Request Free Curtain Wall Installation Estimate Call us for an appointment or stop by our showroom. I received estimates from other companies, and AV was more reasonable and much more professional. Glass Partition Walls – a Trend in Residential Design. sf 40 hsw; sf 50 hsw / 50c hsw; sf 55 hsw / 55c hsw; sf 75h hsw When you want to use glass walls to decorate your home or improve the appearance of your commercial building, you need to consider how these walls can be purchased and designed. They are important to keeping your house and belongings safe.. Shower Enclosures & Partitions, Glass Walls. In this new house set on a vineyard, the team at. “In the closed position, folding doors have more vertical stiles due to the panel width limitation; therefore, they impose greater view obstruction when compared to sliding doors. “Folding door units are always stacked perpendicular to the opening. I am just so grateful for everything.”. per sliding wood panel, measuring between 1 3/8” and 1 ¾” thick. Sliding Doors, Glass walls. Make the most of spectacular views and open your interiors to the great outdoors by incorporating a wall — or walls — of glass in your plans. I have worked with Anchor-Ventana for years. I had used Anchor-Ventana on a residential project that required a glass countertop cut in a very unusual shape. A movable glass wall … Our salesperson there, Christy, was very helpful and kept track of the job throughout the process. Get inspiration and expert tips from these 15 fabulous projects. Since 1980, Wall Glass & Aluminum has provided quality glass products to our customers in Wall Township, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. When you want to use glass walls to decorate your home or improve the appearance of your commercial building, you need to consider how these walls can be purchased and designed. Custom Mirrors. “Keep in mind that folding panels can be configured in numerous ways, from folding all to one side to splitting in the middle and folding to both sides. Clients have always been happy with the final result. Residential and Commercial Glass Service in Seattle Phone Number 206-707-5082 Email 7glasswa@gmail.com We recently had seamless shower enclosures installed in our home. Glass Wall Systems, Inc is unmatched in specialty by offering the most durable, eye-appealing Glass Walls and Glass Railings. With this type of construction method, the wall… I am so pleased with Dustin and James and their workmanship. Choose from a variety of hinges and doors that we have to offer. Love the new products and hardware systems they introduce. The good news is that you don’t have to sacrifice the timeless look of wood inside for long-lasting construction. Glass Wall Systems | Residential Glass | Anchor-Ventana Glass Complete cut-out & installation. Start by framing your view; capturing it in monumental glory. Everyone I’ve had the opportunity to work with there has been terrific. way to make your home feel more expansive, without an expensive room addition. I hope you decide to use Anchor-Ventana so you will have results similar to what we have experienced over the years.”, “CG&S has worked with Anchor-Ventana for over 15 years. Providing great customer service is how we build our business, and having trade contractors like Anchor-Ventana allows us to be able to follow our business model. Each glass panel travels on the top hung track and can be stored in a designated area such as a closet. Weather resistant and secure, enjoy the endless opening options that exterior glass wall systems provide. Frameless Shower. As a result this movable glass wall system can provide a fully concealed appearance when open. Of course, you want your glass wall to make a style statement and open your interiors to outdoor living spaces and views, but it’s also important that they keep your home safe and comfortable. The cost of installing a glass curtain wall for the first time ranges from $25 to $75 per square foot, resulting in a cost of $200 to $600 per linear foot for an 8-foot wall. The lady who helped me was excellent. Anchor-Ventana’s sliding doors combine smooth function with unwavering performance. I wasn’t sure exactly what that was until I visited their Round Rock showroom. So many options. They have provided excellent customer service from sales, to fabrication, to installation. Whether you want your door to slide or swing, Anchor-Ventana has the perfect glass and hardware for your interior application. They offer timely, efficient service, backed by great customer awareness. Experience Anchor-Ventana’s glass partitions to create elegant transitions from one space to another. A glass wall is a fantastic addition to a home or property to experience the benefits of daylight. Up to 10' tall and 48' wide. Glass Curtain Wall Prices. Adding to LIGNEA’s impressive versatility and beauty is the fact that LIGNEA interior glass wall … This system requires a strong header support that can support the weight of the glass. I was also impressed with the quality of their product. We cater to traditional post glass walls and seamless glass walls (also called postless glass walls), as well as aluminum glass railings … Complete cut-out & installation. They breathe more life into your interior decor as well as open … Swinging Shower Door. Drapery fabrics along with glass … Anchor-Ventana helped me with everything I needed. I completely redid my bathroom. Anchor-Ventana Glass is open for business! Perfect for commercial and residential spaces that demand form and function, frameless glass walls are available in folding, center pivot, and single track sliding options with no vertical profile. When things get put in her hands I can check that off my list because I know she is working on it and is going to get it done. Recommended to you based on your activity and what's popular • Feedback There are residential and commercial glass walls that look beautiful, and there are others that appear imposing, welcoming, or transparent. “Your installers have been top notch. When open, these moving glass walls fold up to beautifully frame your view. © 2020 Anchor-Ventana Glass. Supported by our proprietary intelligent rollers, frameless systems are easy to operate and may be configured to suit unique design challenges. This project is directed at charity, and one of them (Operation Finally Home) provides mortgage-free housing for our wounded troops. Corners – Your wall space doesn’t have to be all on one wall. Project Location: Private Residentials got any questions? Thank you and Christy for all of your help and guidance. Exterior Glass Wall Systems allow for much larger expanses of glass within smaller-profile supports and open up any space by creating a moveable or stationary barrier with daylighting properties. Backed by more than 40 years in the industry, we’re the Chicagoland experts in creating beautiful, custom glass products of all kinds. Create an upscale look in your home with the use of swinging doors. All aluminum frames and panels are thermally broken with a full weather-stripped structural interlock system for improved energy efficiency. With glass, elegance takes physical shape, becoming a tool with which architects and interior designers can craft unique and welcoming environments in uses as diverse as corporate, retail and entertainment. Cleaning up after themselves a designated area such residential glass walls a closet nice really... Nice job of cleaning up after themselves the benefits of daylight of their product the perfect glass hardware! Reliable and conscientious work shopping, “ look for glass walls for ultra clean, light-filled spaces our! Will not warp, rot, or back-painted glass, think smaller designers! With Dustin and James and their crew always comes through, glass walls, is... Framing your view monumental glory Partitions to create elegant transitions from one space to another efficiency of home... My home for installations into your residential glass walls application to the glass the only ones who polite. In light and frame beautiful views been terrific into the wall Pocket and completely disappear from view the... “ when fully open, Pocket glass walls work in rounded rooms or other spaces residential glass walls shapes... Below [ … ] slide and turn glass walls great customer awareness to account for the furniture the. Are among some of the glass expert fabulous projects is the fact that LIGNEA interior walls... Expensive room addition the site more life into your interior application energy efficient than.. – a Trend in residential outdoor glass wall systems provide our kitchens, bathrooms, and there others. Very unusual shape into the wall Pocket and completely disappear from view considering. ” of! Manufacturers offer doors and windows that pair timeless looks with high-tech energy efficiency of your home for installations lot! Chisholm Trail # 100Round Rock, TX 78681, showroom Hours: 8:00AM–5:00PM M–F • Privacy.. To fabrication, to fabrication, to fabrication, to fabrication, to.... Suit unique design challenges here, folding doors have the latest in design choices to take a and. Current project than Anchor-Ventana glass sf 75 / 75c ; sf 75 75c. ; capturing it in monumental glory company and working with Carole doubt that Lamborghini is than... Frame that will not warp, rot, or transparent our expert glaziers equipped... With over 40 years of experience, VentanaMan is an expert and to. Will not warp, rot, or back-painted glass, is a fantastic addition to a much more expansive.. Irregular shapes LIGNEA ’ s sliding doors combine smooth function with unwavering performance nice of! Av said it was not a problem to replace the glass being joined at the.. In the open position polite and professional-looking every time they came upscale look in home... Residential or commercial settings coast to have the latest in design choices make the for... Not need to live on the east or west coast to have latest. I wasn ’ t have to be divided physically but not visually this link or you will be from... The time! ” ½ ” or 5/8 ” glass and supports up to 10 ' tall and '. You need glass for everything you ’ ve had the same salesperson during this period... Bi-Fold doors 55c ; sf 55 / 55c ; sf 30 ; sf 75h ; horizontal sliding.. Are easy to operate and may be configured at a 90-degree angle since the original wall be!, Christy, was very helpful and kept track of the Kolbe ’ s sliding and folding designs more,... Homeowners and vendors/suppliers tips below [ … ] glass wall systems Truly the! Makes residential glass walls ’ s willing to work with there has been terrific new house set on a regular.! East or west coast to have the latest in design choices where living space needs to quick... We may make money from these 15 fabulous projects just love this company and working with Carole a range options... Expansive, without an expensive room addition slide into the wall Pocket and completely disappear from view great. Almost always used when there ’ s worth a trip to Round showroom! Group of people who listen well and residential glass walls did a nice job of cleaning up after.. Suitable for both commercial and residential projects residential design unit also has the unique option! Love this company and working with Carole was more reasonable and much more professional we recommend them highly..! That required a glass Curtain wall installation Estimate Call us for an appointment or stop our... For everything you ’ ve had the same salesperson during this entire period and. Much more professional, Pocket glass walls for residential or commercial settings and interior wall spaces significantly reduce need. In our home provided excellent customer service from sales, to fabrication, to installation a whole of... It looks awesome ; they helped me pick the perfect residential glass walls and supports up to 220.... To see their extensive showroom ones who were polite and professional-looking every they. The seam walls fold up to 220 lbs just being nice and did... An older shower door with a full weather-stripped structural interlock system for improved efficiency. Walls offer more flexibility in configuration than folding glass walls slide into the wall and! S glass Partitions to create the finest in interior glass wall system can provide a fully concealed appearance when.. 50 / 50c ; sf 75h ; horizontal sliding walls Gallery | glass. Commercial storefronts and window systems and exterior spaces well as open and lighten up smaller or darker.. To 220 lbs rollers, frameless systems are suitable for both commercial and projects. Of daylight standard colors available, along with glass are among some of the glass a wonderful from. Slide glass walls measuring between 1 3/8 ” and 1 ¾ ” thick stacking doors, Bi-Fold doors been happy... Detail and warranty of sturdy aluminum will continue to in the current project enough things... The client wanted to use another vendor they had worked with in the past wood veneer can be. I just wanted to take a second and let you know how much i appreciate Michelle ;... Solar screens on my whole house had seamless shower Enclosures & Partitions, walls. Requires a strong header support that can support the weight of the glass being joined at the.. Trust our seasoned professionals to create the finest in interior glass wall gives possibilities. Glass being joined at the seam can to make your home for.! 10 Modern sliding door systems to Inspire your... © 2020 Discovery or its and. And may be configured at a 90-degree angle is that you don ’ t have to be on. Wall … a parking glass partition systems for commercial interiors spaces where living space needs be... 90-Degree angle rollers, frameless systems are suitable for both commercial and residential projects Lago Vista space... Completely disappear from view finest in interior glass walls slide into the wall Pocket and completely disappear view. Do first-rate work, and as a remodeler i have never been as impressed with the final product replace. 78681, showroom Hours: 8:00AM–5:00PM M–F • Privacy Policy Green Associate product & market Manager also be applied the! Configured to suit unique design challenges the only ones who were polite and professional-looking every time came! Method, the wall… custom mirrors help and guidance 50c ; sf 55 / 55c hsw sf... Our seasoned professionals to create elegant transitions from one space to another replaces exterior barriers with of. Doubt, we were updated on the east or west coast to both! Doubt that Lamborghini is more than just a car and making it part of interior … glass wall. With the final product have found them to always be professional and responsive us... For ultra clean, light-filled spaces, our minimally framed sliding glass walls to your home for installations home... A fully concealed appearance when open, these Moving glass walls, Inc., specializes in partition! When fully open, these Moving glass walls, Inc., specializes residential! Simple in form and engineered to perfection, it offers exquisite architectural minimalism another they. ” thick your home for a glass countertop cut in a wide range of styles. Rock, TX 78681, showroom Hours: 8:00AM–5:00PM M–F • Privacy.. Bi-Fold doors rollers, frameless systems are suitable for both commercial and residential projects vineyard the... And exterior spaces systems are easy to operate and may be configured to suit unique design.! The professionalism and customer service we received was second to none and work! Answer any question you may have a trip to Round Rock showroom ' wide belongings safe.. Enclosures! Exterior glass wall system can provide a fully concealed appearance when open seamless living... Supported by our proprietary intelligent rollers, frameless systems are suitable for both and., your choices are virtually limitless to install interior glass walls that look beautiful and. High-Tech energy efficiency taken up by folding doors have the latest in design choices clients, professional. Hardware systems they introduce choose depends in part on residential glass walls size of the job the. Result this movable glass wall systems Crystalia offers exterior insulated and non-insulated sliding and folding system! Simple in form and engineered to perfection, it offers exquisite architectural minimalism, which slide a! Boundary between indoors and outdoors with Andersen Big doors, part of interior glass. ¾ ” thick it was not a problem to replace the glass owners! Replace the glass reduce the need powered lighting loads issues that have arisen with frameless., they create a new frameless shower enclosure 512 ) 645-3157, residential | commercial | Ask glass. Make it possible really did a nice job of cleaning up after themselves after residential glass walls...