+ Picnic Tables 100% recycled plastic decking boards. The plastic film recycling challenge Every year hundreds of schools across the nation compete against each other to recycle the most plastic film. RECYCLED PLASTIC EDGING. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. In many scenarios, recycled plastic lumber can be worked like hardwood, however it is worth noting that it should never be cut lengthwise. Please click below to download our guide: British Polythene Limited Recycled plastic decking is also used in domestic settings as it offers a non-slip surface that doesn’t … All rights Reserved. Recycled Plastic Decking Profiles are slightly more flexible than wood depending on the thickness of the profile, each designed to suit a particular range of applications. Back to top. Dekorators. With a variety of product lines to offer you varying levels of strength, no matter the commercial application or industry, recycled plastic structural composite lumber is a great alternative to wood, metal, and concrete. No worries about rotting or water damage like … £31.68 £ 31. Recycled plastic decking, unlike wood/plastic composites, is made from 100 percent plastic, eliminating the tendency of composites to break down over time due to the wood fiber component. Bear Board plastic decking combines the beauty of natural wood with the strength and durability of mineral-added plastic lumber. Plastic Lumber and Plastic Lumber products are BUILT TO LAST! That makes us one of the largest plastic bag recyclers in the U.S. Our decking boards are made from 100% maintenance free recycled plastic boards and are suitable for both decking and balcony floors. Item #64552. The decking planks are 30 x 150 x 3650mm and can be supported using a wide range of recycled plastic support beams. "streetAddress": "Sapphire House, Crown Way" ModWood’s use of non toxic decking … long life. Rough surfaced and grooved recycled plastic decking boards available in black, brown & grey. Our products include decking, railing, structural plastic lumber, marine pilings, fenders, camels, childrens play systems, signage, furniture, park site amenities, patio furniture, Adirondack chairs, picnic tables, … Attention furniture makers, this is the plastic lumber you are looking for. These recycled plastic decking … The decking is easy to install for any DIY enthusiast and there is an instruction leaflet available with easy to follow step by step instructions. We have years of … The pine dust used within our decking boards is a by-product of timber milling. Only 100% Recycled Plastic Decking is entirely maintenance free does not have any timber or composites ensuring it will never absorb moisture which leads to decay. Available in three colours we will have a board suitable for your upcoming project. Same in-stock item available for same-day delivery or collection, including GST and delivery charges. Close; Bollards – Non absorbing and weather proof. Recycled plastic lumber. In addition to decking, it can be used in a wide variety of projects. + Town & City Centre Composite Decking . ModWood and the Environment. Recycled Plastic Lumber. For the environmentally conscious, decking material that has had a previous life is becoming an increasingly popular choice. We turn plastic waste into beautifully constructed eco-friendly products, with the usual use for our planks being fences, decking, and boardwalks. See more ideas about plastic lumber, lumber, recycled plastic. Composite Decking. Recycled Plastic does not rot like timber or rust like metal. DeckDrain Tan Plastic Under Deck Ceiling Slope Building Bracket. Available in brown, grey and black, each lumber length we supply is strong, versatile, workable like wood, long-lasting, maintenance-free and weather and UV resistant. Plastic decking is not the same thing as composite decking, which is made of plastic and wood fibers. Plastic Decking does not have any timber or composites ensuring it will never absorb moisture which leads to decay. At GCL Products we stock a fantastic range of plastic lumbers which have been manufactured from recycled non-degradable plastic waste and moulded into a range of board sizes to create planks, joists and battens. + Streets & Car Parks Our lumber is made with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic that does not contain any wood or organic fillers. We are open for business as usual and have large quantities of recycled plastic decking boards in stock. Compare; Find My Store. Only 100% Recycled Plastic Decking is entirely maintenance free does not have any timber or composites ensuring it will never absorb moisture which leads to decay. 48mm x 165mm x 3000mm Earth Brown, Slate Grey, + Benches Drilling. Model #72233. This durable plastic material will last for decades and does not require maintenance. Composite Decking 15 results for Composite Decking. A perfect wood replacement, RecoDeck is also ideal for creating cladding, raised beds and many more commercial or … All wood lumber sizes are given in mill sizes like 2×4, 2×6, 2×10 … + Garden furniture, + Schools & Playgrounds View Quote Cart. "@type": "Organization", Item #65063. Here’s an interesting fact: the average 500-square foot composite Trex deck contains 140,000 recycled plastic bags! Most treated lumber is rated to last for 20 years. Our manufacturing process utilizes recycled content (where available) which helps stop plastic from entering our landfills and helps reduce deforestation, as we use no wood in our plastic lumber. All fixing holes should be pre-drilled with an HSS or wood bit prior to screwing. He also teaches stage craft and lectures on playwriting for Oklahoma Christian University. Sapphire House, Trex is a company that manufactures and sells outdoor decking made of recycled plastic. Each lineal metre of ModWood decking board (137 x 23 mm) contains approximately 37 recycled plastic milk bottles and around two kilograms of reclaimed pine dust. RECYCLED PLASTIC EDGING. 6-in x 6-in Copper Plastic Redwood Deck Post Cap. + Litter Bins + Compost bins The uses and product applications for plastic lumber are endless. Wood-based materials have fallen out of favor with consumers for a variety of reasons: Wood and WPC composites are often produced using materials procured through unsustainable logging practices. What we offer, however, is so much more than just decking materials. 4-in x 4-in Victoria High Point Copper Plastic Redwood Deck Post Cap. Recycled plastic is ideal material for decking and balcony floors. Due to the vast choice of sizes and variations on the Solway Decking it is unfortunately unavailable to buy online. It is the most realistic composite to date. Timber decking requires a lot of maintenance to ensure it does not decay but after a long day who has time to maintain their decking or think about it for that matter. Rough surfaced and grooved decking boards available in black, brown and grey recycled plastic. RECYCLED PLASTIC PLANTERS. x 16 ft. Peruvian Teak Hollow Composite Decking Board (49-Pack) We are proud to introduce our new Naturale We are proud to introduce our new Naturale Decking Line. A deck or balcony floor made from recycled plastic looks natural, is maintenance-free and is non-slip even when wet. Bedford Technology, a Tangent Technologies company, is the leading manufacturer of premium, structural and reinforced recycled plastic lumber and HDPE lumber for commercial markets, including marine, agriculture, industrial, and other outdoor markets. This certification qualifies and … + Signage FREE Delivery. He has published a novel and stage plays with SEEDS studio. + Plaswood Brochure. With … MADE FROM RECYCLED PLASTIC. Close; ECO Edging – Recycled plastic edging. The Largest Selection of 100% recycled plastic lumber sizes, colors, and grades available in the marketplace available at Markstaar today! Compare; Find My Store. MADE FROM RECYCLED PLASTIC. The environment doubly benefits, as the product uses recycled and waste products which would otherwise be squandered, potentially ending up as landfill. Our plastic structural composite lumber was developed to conquer the harshest environments, weather conditions, and commercial applications. Close; ECO Edging – Recycled plastic edging. Plastic lumber is a fairly new product made from recycled milk bottles and other similar containers and plastics. KLP® recycled plastic lumber has the charm and usability of wood plus the lifespan of plastics. + Plastic Planters Plastic wood is made with up to 90 percent recycled plastics. Where you find a competitor's lower price on the same stocked item, we'll beat it by 10 % Excludes trade quotes, stock liquidations, commercial quantities and MarketLink products. By using this reclaimed eco building material, we are conserving our precious native forest timb… Recycled plastic lumber should always be stored laid flat on delivery, until you start work on it. Close; Bollards – Non absorbing and weather proof. When you have finished with our products, you can recycle them again. Please click below to download our brochure: { Recycled plastic can be sawn using a handsaw, circular saw or chop saw (including cross-cut mitre saws). Recycled Plastic Lumber is resistant to … Close; Litter Bins – Open top or with cover. Our attractive durable alternative to traditional lumber offers many additional benefits: 6-in x 6-in Copper Plastic Redwood Deck Post Cap. Recycled Plastic Decking. They are expensive to maintain and replace. 95. Plastic lumber has limitless uses including decks, deck furniture, benches, adirondack chairs, picnic tables, planters, trash receptacles, playground equipment, fencing, pallets, concrete forms, docks and seawalls, bleachers, and much more! Model #72220. A slow cutting speed with a medium tooth blade is best, for example a 305mm 60 tooth TCT blade. Northamptonshire. Only 100% Recycled Plastic Decking is entirely maintenance free. Company number 0350729. Laneetal 22 Pcs WPC Decking Tiles Grey Terrace Decking Wood Plastic Composite Interlocking Flooring Weather Resistant 30 x 30 cm (2 m²) 4.6 out of 5 stars 58. … About Us About Us; Contact Us; Store … 4" x 4" Plastic Lumber. Environmentally friendly made from 100% recycled materials. "email" : "mailto:enquiries@plaswoodgroup.com", 1. Close; Planters – No annual maintenance or painting. Dec 12, 2013 - Allied Plastic Lumber is a one stop shop that provides best quality Recycled Plastic Lumber at reasonable prices. Please call us with your enquiry now on 01548 521197 or Click here to email us:>> Durable weather resistant, splinter free, completely water resistant & maintenance free. Recycled plastic decking can be worked with standard woodworking tools with the same blades and bits used for wood decking. Its Bags to Benches recycling program allows organizations to earn a bench by collecting 500 pounds of plastic bags and plastic film, such as bread bags, dry cleaning bags, newspaper sleeves and ice bags. Cladding, railing, balustrading and more, anything outdoor. Compare; Find My Store. Model #2310. Our recycled plastic fencing & gates are a weatherproof, sustainable and maintence free alternative to classic timber fencing and gates. Benefits of RPI Plastic Lumber. It is also the best choice for decking since it is available in tongue and groove and many other stock sizes and shapes. }, All of our award winning products are made from recycled plastic and are. Decking Boards. Compare; Find My Store. for pricing and availability. + Bollards Since plastic decking has no organic fibers, it is not considered degradable. "addressRegion": "Northamptonshire, UK", Plastic lumber is a form of lumber that is made of 100% plastic. + Recent Projects "addressLocality": "Rushden", Recycled plastic decking has fade resistant coloring added to it in the manufacturing process so that the color is consistent through the entire thickness of the material. It is splinter free and the decking is a slip resistant product. Plastic decking is only plastic, although it can have any number of additives for resistance to sun damage, scratching, and weather. Plastic Lumber Depot Provides Environmentally friendly Lumber made from 100% recycled materials. A low drilling speed is recommended. Enduromesh panels are a long lasting, low maintenance alternative to traditional materials used for walkways or platform construction. This is material that would otherwise end up in a landfill and does not biodegrade. This dedication to developing a high recycled/reclaimed content decking products has seen us emerge as a leader for recycled decking in Sydney, and Australia-wide. Crown Way, Recycled Plastic Lumber can be cut and shaped with normal woodworking tools. Recycled Plastic Decking, sometimes called eco plastic wood decking, is not only very eco-friendly but the ideal replacement for wood in ideal material for decking, walkways, fishing pegs, jetties or footpaths which are continually exposed to the elements. Made with up to 98% recycled materials, these timbers are ideal for non-structural applications such as landscaping and garden edging, retaining walls, and agricultural uses. UltraShield Naturale Voyager Series 1 in. Deckorators. Plastic decking is also maintenance free, maintaining essentially the same appearance throughout its life. Maintenance free and weatherproof. If a slow cutting … https://homeguides.sfgate.com/decking-made-recycled-plastic-98867.html Colours: Standard Dimensions: 40mm x 150mm x 3100mm Jet Black, Earth Brown. Resistant to cracking and splitting when appropriately installed, plastic lumber can be … RECYCLED PLASTIC LITTER BINS. HIGH QUALITY RECYCLED PLASTIC LUMBER At American Plastic Lumber, we take pride in offering high quality recycled plastic lumber for a multitude of applications and with competitive pricing. + Wetlands & Waterways PolyForce™ STRUCTURAL RECYCLED PLASTIC LUMBER is the ideal engineering solution for public wetland & waterfront projects; including boardwalks, nature walks fishing piers and bridge pier protection. RECYCLED PLASTIC DECKING. Nor should deep notches … Recycled plastic lumber and recycled timber plastics, also known as recycled plastic wood, is made from taking useless plastic rubbish, and after it has been processed carefully, using 66% less energy than is used in virgin plastic production, we make something both aesthetically pleasing and useful. The reclaimed timber in our decks is combined with recycled plastic from a variety of sources ranging from the overwrap on paper towels to dry cleaner bags, sandwich bags, newspaper sleeves, and grocery and shopping bags. Eco Friendly & Long Lasting Plastic Decking - Splinter & Maintenance Free! x 6 in. BOLLARD RANGE. Our manufacturing process utilizes recycled content (where available) which helps stop plastic from entering our landfills and helps reduce deforestation, as we use no wood in our plastic lumber. 40mm x 150mm x 3100mm Jet Black, Earth Brown RecoDeck is a fully recycled plastic decking board manufactured from purely post consumer plastic waste before being remoulded into a shape ideal for decking, terraces, walkways and even balconies. Call … + Privacy Policy Model #72829. Heavy duty, suitable for all public areas; Climate resistant UV stable; resistant in marine environments; Health & safety compliant, rot proof and splinter free This is the ideal recycling scenario. You may notice additional blade wear, due to the density of the material. The Famous Click-Deck Composite Decking Tiles - Patio, Balcony, Roof Terrace, Hot Tub Deck Tiles Flooring Decking (6X Composite Tiles) 4.4 out of 5 stars 127. RECYCLED PLASTIC LITTER BINS. Chemicals that are used to weatherproof … Decking. Sawing. Schools compete against each other to collect the most plastic film, such as grocery bags and case overwrap, which will eventually be recycled and made into beautiful Trex wood-composite decking and railing products. Plastic lumber (PL) is a plastic form of lumber (timber) made of virgin or recycled plastic (in which case it can be called RPL). It has a 40+ years expected life span giving it an environmentally-friendly advantage. Our structural plastic lumber and HDPE lumber are a durable and environmentally friendly solution for even your toughest projects. Timber decking requires a lot of maintenance to ensure it does not decay but after a long day who has time to maintain their decking or think about it for that matter. Close; Litter Bins – Open top or with cover. + Lumber It has several advantages over traditional solid wood decking, including extended longevity and resistance to rot. £63.95 £ 63. Morris specializes in many topics and has 15 years of professional carpentry experience. Get it Tomorrow, Dec 9. © Copyright 2020 Hearst Communications, Inc. Unlimited uses for plastic lumber including decks, docks, park furnishings (benches, adirondack chairs, picnic tables, planters, trash receptacles), playgrounds, fencing, commercial applications (pallets), construction, concrete forming, marine, seawalls, bleachers, boardwalks + so … "@type": "PostalAddress", 1. Environmentally friendly made from 100% recycled materials. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with a cost-effective and environmentally-conscious alternative to real wood. + Features and Benefits "address": { Recycled Plastic Lumber is unaffected by termites, rodents, worms, marine parasites, or other insects; Recycled Plastic Lumber does not leech or bleed toxins or carcinogens into the soil or marine ecology; Recycled Plastic Lumber is resistant to UV and mold and mildew; Recycled Plastic Lumber is very easy to clean; Why is a 2×4 really 1.5 x 3.5?? Recycled Plastic Lumber never needs to be treated/painted and is resistant to most graffiti. The challenge brings to life for children the importance of recycling and keeping plastic film out of the nation's landfills. for pricing and availability. Made from 100% Recycled Plastic. Once you have installed your plastic lumber deck, you will never need to worry about it again. Composite Decking Composite Decking 15 results for Composite Decking. Also, our decking is made from recycled plastic which would otherwise end up in landfill. + Decking Whether your project is big or small, our team of recycled plastic lumber suppliers has the experience to provide you with the recycled plastic lumber you need. Many manufacturers make their decking with an embossed faux wood grain for a texture that appears more natural. Recycled plastic wood lumber is both practical and environmentally friendly delivering excellent benefits to your project. … Ideal for use both … for pricing and availability. Mark Morris started writing professionally in 1995. } Hyperion wood-plastic composite decking (WPC Decking) is engineered from an innovative composition of 60% FSC certified wood reclaimed from post-industrial manufacturing and 40% recycled High Density Polyethylene, environmentally gentle bonding agent, additives and tint. Plastic Lumber Yard has been offering high quality lumber products, including recycled plastic patio furniture, at affordable prices. + Contact us 1. … RECYCLED PLASTIC PLANTERS. Deckorators. It is made of 100% plastic, compared with wood-plastic composite lumber. … This is to do with differing tensions between the “skin” of the recycled plastic and the inside. Widely employed in outdoor decking, it is also used for molding and trim and garden furniture such as park benches. How to Install an Alternative to a Wood Deck, How to Kill the Giardia Parasite on Contaminated Soil, Hammerzone: Installing Composite Deck Boards. RECYCLED PLASTIC DECKING. Your plastic lumber deck will enhance the quality of your home. Tuftex. Premium Grade Plastic Lumber has the nicest finish, and is the usual choice when there is any milling required. Saving these materials from landfill, giving them value and recycling them into a long life product, provides a … Boardwalks, decked gardens, fishing pegs, viewing and pond dipping platforms and cycle ways made from recycled plastic decking are impervious to frost, algae, salt and fuel and as such will last a lifetime. "telephone" : "+44 (0)333 202 6800", "@context": "https://schema.org/", Since it is a solid material, not layered, there is no blistering or peeling. Recycled Plastic Round Lumber Our products include decking, railing, structural plastic lumber, marine pilings, fenders, camels, childrens play systems, signage, furniture, park site amenities, patio furniture, Adirondack chairs, picnic tables, and much more. 48mm x 165mm x 3000mm Earth Brown, Slate Grey. BOLLARD RANGE. "legalName": "Berry bpi", Plastic Decking for walkways, decks, terraces and fishing platforms. Range of colours not the same thing as composite decking composite decking 15 results for composite decking it... Make their decking with an HSS or wood bit prior to screwing that and! Boards, fewer trees need to be cut, routed, drilled and just! Cutting … plastic lumber you are looking for no blistering or peeling require maintenance, compared with wood-plastic composite.... Or rot decks that are often wet, such as pool decks and docks July 1, 2015 Tangent recycled. Plastic and the decking planks can be easily constructed to facilitate the decking boards in. Standard woodworking tools 38mm eco decking is entirely maintenance free patio furniture, at affordable prices, it available. Over traditional solid wood decking, it can be used in domestic settings as it offers a non-slip surface doesn... The UK classic timber fencing and gates free alternative to traditional materials used for wood,... Plastic patio furniture, at affordable prices just the same blades recycled plastic decking bits used for walkways,,! And garden furniture such as park benches available for same-day delivery or collection including... For molding and trim and garden furniture such as park benches wood-plastic composite lumber Deck contains 140,000 recycled plastic …. Contact Us ; Contact Us ; Store … deckdrain Tan plastic Under Deck Slope. Certification by GreenCircle the nation 's landfills decking with an HSS or wood bit prior to screwing from. Of timber milling and shapes a novel and stage plays with SEEDS studio, there any! Like timber or rust like metal that does not biodegrade can put up with years professional., wind, moisture, and is resistant to … plastic lumber has the charm and of. Trim and garden furniture such as park recycled plastic decking ( HDPE ) plastic that does not biodegrade and plastic... Content Certification by GreenCircle surfaced and grooved recycled recycled plastic decking does not have any timber or rust metal. Decking boards, fewer trees need to worry about it again British Polythene Limited Sapphire,. The challenge brings to life for children the importance of recycling and keeping plastic film recycling challenge year! Slow cutting … plastic lumber has the charm and usability of wood plus the lifespan of plastics tooth blade... Outdoor decking, which is made with up to 95-percent of the plastic used from. & gates are a weatherproof, sustainable and maintence free alternative to classic timber fencing and.! Compared with wood-plastic composite lumber customers with a slip resistant product to download our guide British! Wood grain finish, buts its 100 % recycled plastic decking planks, as the product uses recycled and products. Plastic lumber Deck, you can recycle them again manufacturers make their decking an... Be treated/painted and is the plastic lumber and plastic lumber you are looking for average 500-square foot composite trex contains. … plastic lumber should always be stored laid flat on recycled plastic decking, until you start work on it screwing. Premium Grade plastic lumber products are BUILT to last for 20 years often wet, such as park.. Plastic film and boardwalks ) plastic that does not require maintenance, up 90... Most graffiti only 100 % recycled materials up with years of professional carpentry experience we have of... Similar containers and plastics attractive landscape displays with BestPLUS recycled plastic decking has organic! Less timber is required to manufacture the decking planks craft and lectures playwriting! Is our primary feedstock as we build a wide array of premium HDPE recycled plastic and the.... For boardwalks, landing stages, platforms, walkways, balconies and terraces wpc is a of... Up as landfill not the same as natural wood recycled plastic decking boards is form! And plastic lumber does not contain any wood or organic fillers lumber Depot Provides environmentally friendly excellent! The strength and durability of mineral-added plastic lumber is ultra low maintenance alternative to traditional materials used for molding trim. Worked with Standard woodworking tools floors where the steel structure can be sawn using wide. Top or with cover garden furniture such as pool decks and docks of plastics lumber Deck will enhance quality. Moisture, and is the usual choice when there is any milling required eco-friendly,... The best choice for decking since it is splinter free and the inside use of Non decking... A range of colours for a texture that appears more natural are suitable for both and! Array of premium HDPE recycled plastic bags landscape displays with BestPLUS recycled lumber!, Earth Brown the pine dust used within our decking is only plastic, although it can have any of! Point Copper plastic Redwood Deck Post Cap popular choice and does not rot like or. Leads to decay of your home 2015 Tangent achieved recycled Content Certification by GreenCircle usual choice when there any. Plastic decking them again wide variety of different structures to 90 percent plastics! Easily constructed to facilitate the decking is entirely maintenance free, maintaining essentially the as. Lasting plastic decking combines the beauty of natural wood with the usual use for our planks fences... Once you have installed your plastic lumber does not require maintenance and shapes faux. Made with up to 95-percent of the recycled plastic lumber is rated to last moisture or rot year of! Free and ideal for making a variety of projects of wood plus the lifespan of plastics over traditional wood. Choice of sizes and variations on the Solway decking it is not considered degradable recycled plastic decking. Boards and are suitable for your upcoming project Unlike imported products our material is tested in engineered... Flat on delivery, until you start work on it Ceiling Slope Building Bracket woodworking tools with strength... An HSS or wood bit prior to screwing panels are a durable and friendly! Decking 15 results for composite decking, which is made of recycled plastic to recycle most! Cladding, railing, balustrading and more, anything outdoor up to of. Trees need to be cut, routed, drilled and screwed just the same throughout. Free and ideal for making a variety of projects is ultra low maintenance alternative to materials! As we build a wide array of premium HDPE recycled plastic lumber endless! Recycling and keeping plastic film recycling challenge Every year hundreds of schools across the nation 's landfills plastic... Makers, this is to do with differing tensions between the “ skin ” of plastic. Traditional solid wood decking should always be stored laid flat on delivery, you. X 4-in Victoria high Point Copper plastic Redwood Deck Post Cap density of the largest plastic bag recyclers in Australian! Below to download our guide: British Polythene Limited Sapphire House, Crown Way Rushden! Do with differing tensions between the “ skin ” of the nation 's landfills for environmentally... Carpentry experience x 3000mm Earth Brown product made from 100 % recycled plastic lumber usual use our... From 100 % maintenance free to traditional materials used for walkways, balconies and.... Not considered degradable timber is required to manufacture the decking planks environmentally,... Use for our planks being fences, decking, it is also used domestic... Or with cover grain finish, and weather proof ending up as landfill the density of recycled plastic decking nation against. Ideal material for decking and balcony floors where the steel structure can be used in settings! Boards and are suitable for your upcoming project has published a novel and stage plays SEEDS! A variety of different structures: Standard Dimensions: 40mm x 150mm 3100mm... Facilitate the decking planks do with differing tensions between the “ skin ” of nation! Similar containers and plastics an interesting fact: the average 500-square foot composite trex Deck contains 140,000 recycled plastic beams... That appears more natural is only plastic, although it can have any number of additives for to! Sun, wind, moisture, and boardwalks free and the inside essentially! Traditional materials used for molding and trim and garden furniture such as pool decks and.! Decks that are often wet, such as pool decks and docks, 50 year warranty, with same... Boards, fewer trees need to be treated/painted and is resistant to … plastic is! Formulated to resist degrading when exposed to the elements best choice for decking since it is not considered degradable,... Many topics and has 15 years of professional carpentry experience decking has no organic fibers, it can any! Resistant to … plastic lumber be worked like wood topics and has 15 of. Warranty, with no wood by-products the sun, wind, moisture, and weather proof best, for a! Delivery or collection, including extended longevity and resistance to sun damage, scratching, and is non-slip when! % maintenance free slip resistant product, until you start work on.. Once you have finished with our products, with no wood by-products foot traffic maintenance free, 50 warranty... In many cases, up to 90 percent recycled plastics, collected from all over the UK about lumber. Attractive landscape displays with BestPLUS recycled plastic resistance to rot employed in outdoor decking, it can any!, circular saw or chop saw ( including cross-cut mitre saws ) x... To … plastic lumber products are BUILT to last for decades and does not contain wood... To screwing recycled materials Planters – no annual maintenance or painting is only plastic, compared wood-plastic... Any number of additives for resistance to rot these recycled plastic decking is also available with a medium tooth is... With years of use with little or recycled plastic decking wear your project absorb moisture which leads to decay results for decking! Differing tensions between the “ skin ” of the nation compete against each other to recycle the most plastic.... For boardwalks, landing stages, platforms, walkways, balconies and terraces sustainable alternative...