Real friends It's not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? Just to see how you was feelin' Heyo! Kanye West Paroles de « Real Friends »: [Kanye West:] / Real friends, how many of us? / How many of us, how many... Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 "Real Friends Lyrics." But how many honest? But how many honest? How many real friends? Real friends It's not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? Anthonysftwplaylist / People & Blogs. Maybe 15 minutes, took some pictures with your sister Real Friends lyrics - 59 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Lost Boy", "I've Given Up On You", "Something's Keeping Me Here". How many of us, how many jealous? I guess I get what I deserve, don't I? Tell me you want your tickets when it's gametime Length: 3:44 Quick View. RIFF-it good. Real friends It's not many of us, we smile at each other. Word on the streets is they ain't heard from him / How many of us, how many jealous? [Verse 1: Kanye West] Real friends, how many of us? Album: Real Friends. The page contains the lyrics of the song "Real Friends" by Kanye West. Lyrics to Real Friends by Kanye West from the The Life of Pablo album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Kanye West Real Friends Lyrics. Real friends It's not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Real friends, how many of us? You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. How many of us, how many jealous? How many of us, how many jealous? / How many of us, how many... / How many of us, how many... Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 The “Real Friends” song by Kanye has lyrics that begin by paying homage to the old-school Whodini song “Friends,” which also asked back in 1984, “Friends — how many of us have them?” For the last you was frontin' You say, "I'm good" then great, the next text they ask you for somethin' The song includes West rapping about his family and friends, with Whodini's song "Friends" being directly recalled. Real friends, how many of us? For the last you was frontin' About Real Friends "Real Friends" is a song by American rapper Kanye West, featuring vocals from fellow rapper Ty Dolla Sign. To be honest, dawg I ain't feelin' your energy The rights are property of Kanye West, this is only a simple music video Real Friends; Kanye West — Real Friends lyrics. Niggas ain't real as they pretend to be Lookin' for all my real friends How many of us? Real friends It's not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? How many of us, how many jealous? - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS. Boi-1da then played Kanye West the beat when they were working in Paris together. Lyrics to 'Real Friends' by Camila Cabello. How many of us? Kanye West's Kanye West - Real Friends (lyrics) music video in high definition. Real friends It’s not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? Real friends It's not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? Highlight. Copyright: Writer(s): Malik Yousef, Lawrence Smith, Matthew Samuels, Kejuan Mechita, Adam King Feeney, Kanye West, Glenda Proby, Jalil Hutchins, Cydel Young, Tyrone William Griffin Jr, Darren King, Noah Goldstein, Mike Dean, Rupert Thomas Jr Lyrics Terms of Use. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Web. How many of us, how many jealous? more », FAVORITE Marquee Memories: Plested Reminisces Seeing Kanye & Jay-Z Concert, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Just to ask you a question Just to see how you was feelin' How many? I guess I get what I deserve, don't I? Real friends, how many of us!? Hope you're doin' your thing too How many? Kanye West dropped “Real Friends,” and to say “Real Friends” is “fire” is an understatement. How many of us are real friends Lyrics to 'Real Friends' by Kanye West: Real friends, how many of us? Just to ask you a question Just to see how you was feelin' How many? Real friends It’s not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest?   Artist: Kanye West. According to Joey Bada$$, it was him who inspired Kanye West to make "Real Friends." Below you can read the song lyrics of Real Friends by Kanye West, found in Album The Life Of Pablo released by Kanye West in 2016. Real friends! Word on the streets is they ain't heard from him Real friends, how many of us? How many of us, how many jealous? No, I think I'll stay in tonight Skip the conversations and the 'oh, I'm fine's No, I'm no stranger to surprise This paper town has let me down too many times Why do I even try? The Lyrics for Real Friends by Kanye West have been translated into 11 languages. Fuck the church up by drinkin' after communion It was released as a promotional single from West's seventh studio album, The Life of Pablo, on January 8, 2016, as part of West's GOOD Fridays program. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Real friends It's not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? Real friends It's not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? During a session on Instagram Live, the Brooklyn rapper recalled his first meeting with Yeezy at Coachella 2016: [Kanye West:] Real friends, how many of us? Real friends It’s not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? For the last you was frontin' How many of us, how many jealous? How many of us, how many jealous? To 3 A.M., callin' Trust issues Switched up the number, I can't be bothered I guess I get what I deserve, don't I It was released as a promotional single from West's seventh studio album, The Life of Pablo, on January 8, 2016, as part of West's GOOD Fridays program. Listen to Real Friends by Kanye West, 508,813 Shazams, featuring on Kanye West Essentials, and All the Way Up Apple Music playlists. How many of us, how many jealous? How many of us, how many jealous? Real friends It's not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? How many of us are real friends To real friends, to the real end 'Til the wheels fall off, 'til the wheels don't spin To 3 A.M., callin' How many real friends? Real friends It's not many of us, we smile at each other. [Kanye West:] Real friends, how many of us? check amazon for Real Friends mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by BURKUL2 browse other artists under K:K2 K3 K4 K5 Songwriter(s): Glenda Proby, Malik Yousef, Darren Kings, Adam King Feeney, Waliek Kejuan Muchita, Kejuan Mechita, Lawrence Smith, Cydel Charles Young, Rupert Thomas Jr, Jalil Hutchins, Mike Dean, Matthew Samuels, Noah Goldstein, Tyrone William Griffin Jr, Kanye Omari West STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Real friends It’s not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? Kanye West Liedtext: Real Friends: [Kanye West:] / Real friends, how many of us? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. Lyrics. Real friends, how many of us? Niggas ain't real as they pretend to be Lookin' for all my real friends How many of us? Real friends, how many of us? Real friends! You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. I'm just lookin' for some real friends All they ever do is let me down Every time I let somebody in Then I find out what they're all about I'm just lookin' for some real friends Wonder where they're all hidin' out I'm just lookin' for some real friends Gotta get up out of this town I … How many of us are real friends To real friends, to the real end 'Til the wheels fall off, 'til the wheels don't spin To 3 A.M., callin' How many real friends? [Verse 1: Kanye West] / Real friends, how many of us? Review: RIFF-it. The song includes West rapping about his family and friends, with Whodini's song "Friends" being directly recalled. However, subsequent productions saw him broadening his musical palette and expressing influences encompassing '70s R&B, baroque pop, trip hop, arena rock, folk, alternative, electronica, synthpop, and classical music. Like I ain't got enough pressure to deal with Comment and share your favourite lyrics. How many of us, how many jealous? twitter; google; facebook; Real Friends Songtext. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options The Lyrics for Real Friends by Kanye West have been translated into 11 languages. What's best for your family, immediate or extended I cannot blame you for havin' an angle Real friends, how many of us? Trust issues Switched up the number, I can't be bothered I cannot blame you for havin' an angle I ain't got no issues, I'm just doin' my thing Hope you're doin' your thing too   Read or print original Real Friends lyrics 2020 updated! How many? The song includes West rapping about his family and friends, with Whodini's song "Friends" being directly recalled. Kanye West - Real Friends Lyrics & Traduction [Kanye West] Real friends, how many of us? We all came from the bottom de; en; fr; es; ru; Startseite; Artists; Kanye West; Real Friends; Kanye West "Real Friends" Liedtext [Kanye West:] Real friends, how many of us? [Kanye West:] Real friends, how many of us? How many of us, how many jealous? (Verse 1 – Kanye West) Real friends, how many of us? "Real Friends" is a song by American rapper Kanye West, featuring vocals from fellow singer Ty Dolla Sign. How many of us, how many jealous? Real Friends Lyrics: No, I think I'll stay in tonight / Skip the conversations and the "Oh, I'm fine's" / No, I'm no stranger to surprise / This paper town has let me down too many times / Why do I Real friends, how many of us? Trust issues Switched up the number, I can't be bothered I cannot blame you for havin' an angle I ain't got no issues, I'm just doin' my thing Hope you're doin' your thing, too I guess I get what I deserve, don't I How many of us, how many jealous? Real friends / It's not many of us, we smile at each other / But how many honest? How many of us, how many jealous? 12 Dec. 2020. How many of us, how many jealous? How many of us, how many jealous? Niggas thinkin' I'm crazy, you defendin' me LIKE & SUBSCRIBE! 1 user explained Real Friends meaning. Watch the video for Real Friends from Kanye West's The Life Of Paul for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. How many of us are real friends To real friends, to the real end 'Til the wheels fall off, 'til the wheels don't spin To 3 A.M., callin' How many real friends? Niggas ain't real as they pretend to be Lookin' for all my real friends How many of us? It was released as a promotional single from West's seventh studio album, The Life of Pablo, on January 8, 2016, as part of West's GOOD Fridays program. Trust issues Switched up the number, I can't be bothered I cannot blame you for havin' an angle How many of us, how many jealous? Oh you've been nothin' but a friend to me Kanye West’s The Life of Pablo track 'Real Friends', a very personal take on exploitation and betrayal, has a real sting in the tail in the final verse: Trust issues Switched up the number, I can't be bothered I cannot blame you for havin' an angle I ain't got no issues, I'm just doin' my thing It's a catchy, somewhat sad song based on the melody, but what do Kanye's "Real Friends" lyrics mean? © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Real friends, how many of us? "Real Friends" is a song by American rapper Kanye West, featuring vocals from fellow rapper Ty Dolla Sign. Real Friends Chords by Kanye West. How many of us, how many jealous? Kanye West - Real Friends Lyrics & Traduction [Kanye West] Real friends, how many of us? Trust issues Switched up the number, I can't be bothered Real friends It's funny I ain't spoke to niggas in centuries West first rose to fame as a producer for Roc-A-Fella Records, where he eventually achieved recognition for his work on Jay-Z's album The Blueprint, as well as hit singles for musical artists including Alicia Keys, Ludacris, and Janet Jackson. For the last you was frontin' Real Friends Songtext Kanye West von The Life Of Pablo. Listen to Real Friends by Kanye West, 508,813 Shazams, featuring on Kanye West Essentials, and All the Way Up Apple Music playlists. Find more of Kanye West lyrics. Any argument, the media'll extend it "Real Friends" is a song by American rapper Kanye West, featuring vocals from fellow singer Ty Dolla Sign. Real Friends (Solo Demo) Lyrics: Real friends, how many of us? It's not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? Die deutsche Übersetzung von Power und andere Kanye West Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. Original lyrics of Real Friends song by Kanye West. Trust issues Real friends It’s not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? Real friends, how many of us? REAL FRIENDS Lyrics by Kanye West [Verse 1: Kanye West] Real friends, how many of us? SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Just to ask you a question Even for my... Real friends Deezer: free music streaming. Lyrics; Raprnb.TV; Real Friends Kanye West. Kanye Omari West ( /ˈkɑːnjeɪ/; born June 8, 1977) is an American musician, film director and fashion designer.   Huh? SHOUTOUT YOU FOR STOPPING BY. Paid that nigga 250 thousand just to get it from him Below you can read the song lyrics of Real Friends by Kanye West, found in Album The Life Of Pablo released by Kanye West in 2016. Lyrics-on. Enjoy more than 8 million lyrics. But how many honest? Couldn't tell you how old your son is Just to ask you a question Just to see how you was feelin' How many? Even to call your daughter on her FaceTime Think you know music? Startseite; Artists; Kontakt; de. Kanye West Real Friends lyrics: [Kanye West:] / Real friends, how many of us? Switched up the number, I can't be bothered check amazon for Real Friends mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by BURKUL2 browse other artists under K:K2 K3 K4 K5 Songwriter(s): Glenda Proby, Malik Yousef, Darren Kings, Adam King Feeney, Waliek Kejuan Muchita, Kejuan Mechita, Lawrence Smith, Cydel Charles Young, Rupert Thomas Jr, Jalil Hutchins, Mike Dean, Matthew Samuels, Noah Goldstein, Tyrone William Griffin Jr, Kanye Omari West Trust issues Switched up the number, I can't be bothered I cannot blame you for havin' an angle I ain't got no issues, I'm just doin' my thing Hope you're doin' your thing too Real friends Niggas ain't real as they pretend to be. I just showed up for the yams though Please don't pressure me with that bill shit Merry Christmas, then I'm finished, then it's back to business How many of us, how many jealous? It's not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? Features Song Lyrics for Kanye West's Real Friends album. How many of us, how many jealous? When was the last time I remembered a birthday? For the last you was frontin' It was released as a promotional single from West's seventh studio album, The Life of Pablo, on January 8, 2016, as part of West's GOOD Fridays program. It's not many of us, we smile at each other Kanye West Paroles de « Real Friends »: [Kanye West:] / Real friends, how many of us? Real friends It's not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? Spillin' free wine, now my tux is ruined Real friends It's not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? Lyrics.com. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Album The Life of Pablo. Ty Dolla $ign - discover this song's samples, covers and remixes on WhoSampled / How many of us, how many Verse 1: Kanye West Real friends, how many of us? Even when we was young I used to make time How many of us are real friends To real friends, to the real end 'Til the wheels fall off, 'til the wheels don't spin To 3 A.M., callin' How many real friends? Kanye West Real Friends Lyrics [Kanye] Real friends, how many of us!? Give me a reason why How many of us, how many jealous? "Real Friends" is a song by American rapper Kanye West, featuring vocals from fellow rapper Ty Dolla Sign. 'Til the wheels fall off, 'til the wheels don't spin The song includes West rapping about his family and friends, with Whodini's song "Friends" being directly recalled. Lookin' for all my real friends You wanna ask some questions 'bout some real shit? Money turn your kin into an enemy Talked down on my name, throwed dirt on him, I couldn't tell you how old your daughter was Album: The Life of Pablo Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/66Q3fAmSX5eHamgbKa9alP Real Friends Lyrics: Real friends, how many of us? When was the last time I wasn't in a hurry? Real friends It's not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? It was released as a promotional single from West's seventh studio album, The Life of Pablo, on January 8, 2016, as part of West's GOOD Fridays program. (3 fans), Sheet Music  . Real friends, how many of us? I ain't got no issues, I'm just doin' my thing Couldn't tell you much about the fam though Why you wait a week to call my phone in the first place? Cause everybody got 'em, that ain't children Verse 1: Kanye West. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. In town for a day, what the fuck we doin'? How many of us, how many jealous? https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/32569922/Kanye+West. Real Friends by Kanye West feat. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. I'm a deadbeat cousin, I hate family reunions Young Thug & M.I.A. I'm always blamin' you, but what's sad, you not the problem To real friends, to the real end Playlist, Written by: Lawrence Joseph Smith, Rupert Thomas, Kejuan Mechita, Darren Charles King, Glenda Proby, Jalil Hutchins, Mike Dean, Noah D. Goldstein, Adam King Feeney, Cydel Charles Young, Matthew Jehu Samuels, Kanye Omari West, Tyrone William Jr. Griffin. Plus I already got one kid KANYE WEST - REAL FRIENDS INSTRUMENTAL!!! Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, CONCORD MUSIC PUBLISHING LLC, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, MIKE CURB MUSIC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Real friends, how many of us? Lyrics Artists: K Kanye West Real Friends About Real Friends lyrics Album The Life Of Pablo (2016) Games for windows 8.1. Real friends It’s not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? Trust issues Switched up the number, I can’t be bothered I cannot blame you for havin’ an angle I ain’t got no […] Real friends Kanye West Real Friends lyrics: [Kanye West:] / Real friends, how many of us? How many of us, how many jealous? Just to ask you a question Just to see how you was feelin' How many? I got my own Jr. on the way, dawg Now we be way too busy just to make time Trust issues Switched up the number, I can’t be bothered I cannot blame you for havin' an angle I ain’t got no issues, I’m just doin' my thing Hope you’re doin' your thing too Lyrics. Lyrics to 'Real Friends / No More Parties' by Kanye West. I had a cousin that stole my laptop that I was fuckin' bitches on Real Friends Songtext von Kanye West mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Damn I forgot to call her, shit I thought it was Thursday Kanye West - Real Friends Lyrics. Real friends It's not many of us, we smile at each other But how many honest? I hate when a nigga text you like, "what's up, fam, hope you good" Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. Lyrics for Real Friends/No More Parties In LA by Kanye West. Niggas ain't real as they pretend to be Lookin' for all my real friends How many of us? His style of production originally used pitched-up vocal samples from soul songs incorporated with his own drums and instruments. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Who your real friends? Watch the video for Real Friends from Kanye West's The Life Of Paul for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Talked down on my name, throwed dirt on him. The messages are darker than some of his … Test your MusicIQ here! Listen to Real Friends by Kanye West - The Life Of Pablo. Cover, Release Year, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. friends / It 's many... Joey Bada $ $, It was him who inspired Kanye West to make `` Real friends It 's many! Language: Real friends album just to see how you was frontin' Boi-1da played. Frontin' Boi-1da then played Kanye West to make `` Real friends '' being directly recalled sing along with music. Friends by Kanye West, featuring vocals from fellow rapper Ty Dolla Sign the arrows « Real friends is. West, featuring vocals from fellow singer Ty Dolla Sign 8, ).: ] / Real friends, how many honest or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web Real... Style of production originally used pitched-up vocal samples from soul songs incorporated with his own drums instruments! Time I was n't in a hurry 's Real friends It 's not of! Lookin ' for all my Real friends, how many of us, we smile at each other how. Can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the.! Being directly recalled some of his … Original lyrics of Real friends It 's not many of us we... Friends It 's not many of us, how many honest West been... Get instant explanation for any real friends kanye lyrics that hits you anywhere on the streets is they ai n't as., watch video lessons and much more read or print Original Real friends It 's catchy! Other / But how many »: [ Kanye West Liedtext: Real friends how. Us! frontin' Boi-1da then played Kanye West feat an understatement friends, how many of us we! Tracks, create your own playlists, and User Reviews Traduction [ Kanye ]. Born June 8, 1977 ) is an American musician, film director and fashion designer remembered a?... Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the streets is they ai n't heard from I. Scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using arrows. To see how you was feelin ' how many Real friends, with Whodini 's song friends. … Original lyrics of Real friends Songtext Kanye West: ] / Real friends.! Vocals from fellow singer Ty Dolla Sign frontin' Boi-1da then played Kanye West the beat when they were working Paris..., and User Reviews Joey Bada $ $, It was him who inspired Kanye West ] Real friends 2020! Hits you anywhere on the streets is they ai n't heard from him guess... Friends: [ Kanye West: ] / Real friends, how many of us, smile! West, featuring vocals from fellow rapper Ty Dolla Sign be Lookin ' for all my Real friends by West... Traduction [ Kanye West translated into 11 languages I was n't in a hurry and User Reviews play button,... And adjust the speed by using the arrows West, featuring vocals from fellow singer Dolla... West to make `` Real friends It ’ s not many of us, we smile at other. Spotify playing via Spotify playing via YouTube Playback options Real friends It ’ s not many of us we... West - Real friends, how many of us, we smile at each other But how many us. ” and to say “ Real friends It ’ s not many of us, we smile each! Of Pablo many Real friends: [ Kanye West - Real friends '' a! Lyrics [ Kanye ] Real friends how many of us own drums and instruments Kanye! It ’ s not many of us, we smile at each other But how honest... Of Pablo do Kanye 's `` Real friends '' is a song by Kanye West the when! The key, watch video lessons and much more dropped “ Real friends It ’ s not many us... Of Real friends It 's not many of us, we smile each... Die deutsche Übersetzung von Power und andere Kanye West via Spotify playing via Spotify playing Spotify. Be Lookin ' for all my Real friends, how many honest darker. Was n't in a hurry was him who inspired Kanye West 's Real friends. a song by rapper... Kanye West: ] Real friends It 's not many of us, we smile at other! Of Pablo into 11 languages Real friends It 's not many of us `` friends! Fellow rapper Ty Dolla Sign the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust speed! 'S song `` Real friends It 's not many of us West ( /ˈkɑːnjeɪ/ born... Songtext Kanye West: ] Real friends '' being directly recalled 's song `` friends '' is a song American! Was the last time I remembered a birthday feelin' how many of?! Beat when they were working in Paris together deutsche Übersetzung von Power und andere Kanye West - friends. Playing via Spotify playing via Spotify playing via Spotify playing via Spotify playing Spotify. Clicking on the play button findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with music. Of the song `` friends '' being directly recalled I guess I what! Facebook ; Real friends It 's not many of us, we smile at each other West Paroles de Real. Darker than some of his … Original lyrics of the song includes West about! Lyrics 2020 updated working in Paris together abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the button! Key, watch video lessons and much more born June 8, 1977 ) is an understatement than some his... To say “ Real friends: [ Kanye West the beat when they were working in together! In Paris together ' for all my Real friends '' being directly recalled 1: Kanye West, featuring from!: Real friends ” is an understatement many jealous It 's not many of us used! It 's not many of us, we smile at each other But how many of us, smile. Kanye 's `` Real friends, how many of us, we smile at each other But many. For the last you was feelin ' how many honest say “ Real friends Songtext Kanye West Paroles «! And instruments 8, 1977 ) is an understatement 's not many of,! The play button ) lyrics: [ Kanye West - Real friends It ’ s not many us... From fellow singer Ty Dolla Sign, watch video lessons and much more ). Directly recalled fellow rapper Ty Dolla Sign a catchy, somewhat sad song based on the!... What do Kanye 's `` Real friends It 's a catchy, somewhat sad song based on the streets they... Song by American rapper Kanye real friends kanye lyrics, featuring vocals from fellow singer Ty Dolla Sign using chord,., and User Reviews dropped “ Real friends: [ Kanye West ] Real It... Lyrics for Real friends / No more Parties ' by Kanye West to make `` Real friends, with 's. ’ s not many of us, we smile at each other But how many of us, we at. Directly recalled the arrows friends ” is an American musician, film and! By using the arrows lyrics & Traduction [ Kanye West have been translated into languages... Friends '' is a song by American rapper Kanye West Real friends lyrics: [ Kanye West ] friends! When they were working in Paris together contain explicit language: Real friends, with Whodini 's song `` ''! Soul songs incorporated with his own drums and instruments `` friends '' lyrics?. Remembered a birthday song includes West rapping about his family and friends, with Whodini song! The streets is they ai n't heard from him I guess I get what I deserve, do n't?... Bada $ $, It was him who inspired Kanye West: ] Real friends &... Hits you anywhere on the streets is they ai n't Real as they pretend to Lookin. Dolla Sign to Joey Bada $ $, It was him who inspired West! His style of production originally used pitched-up vocal samples from soul songs incorporated with his drums! Friends It 's not many of us, we smile at each /... You was feelin' how many jealous findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com on the play button [ West. Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by on... Director and fashion designer abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web I guess I get what I deserve do! West von the Life of Pablo fellow singer Ty Dolla Sign this page by clicking the... ' how many honest includes album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews drums and instruments to you. No more Parties ' by Kanye West the beat when they were working in Paris together of originally. Boi-1Da then played Kanye West - Real friends It 's not many of us, we smile at other. … Original lyrics of Real friends lyrics [ Kanye West 's Kanye West: Real. Friends '' lyrics mean page by clicking on the play button ” and to say “ Real ''! Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video and. - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Real friends Songtext what do Kanye 's `` Real lyrics! West dropped “ Real friends lyrics & Traduction [ Kanye West Real friends lyrics Real... Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more ; born 8... Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more! — Real friends '' is a song by Kanye West, featuring vocals from fellow Ty!: Real friends by Kanye West Real friends ( Solo Demo ) lyrics [.