Tour Packages. Arrival 6.50 a.m at Pune Airport. IRCTC offers a variety of holiday tour packages from Mumbai to various locations in India.Tour Packages … Balaji cabs offers Best Mahabaleshwar Tour package from Pune at affordable and customized price. The temples to visit in Shirdi are … Hurry now! Mumbai Tour Packages. Top Packages Duration Inclusions; Mumbai Tour Package From Pune: 3Nights/4Days: Marine Drive, Adventure, Lake, Nature, Temple, shopping, waterfall: Ajanta Ellora Tour Package From Bangalore: 2Nights/3Days: City Tour… Mumbai to Shirdi One Day Package ITINERARY:- Mumbai to Pune by Flight- Pune to shirdi by AC Cab – Return to Pune by AC Cab – Pune to Mumbai By Air (Includes air fare, a/c transfer and dharshan). People visiting shirdi can spend one day for temple tour pune or pilgrimage tour of pune . The place is none other then God’s own country Kerala. Amazing Goa Flight Inclusive Deal 3N From Mumbai: 4 Days/3 Nights: Rs 9755. Around late evening we shall have a Breifing by the Tour Leader. Local Tour Packages – Ontimecars.in Car Category Car Type Local 8 Hrs & 80 Kms Tariff Additional Km Additional Hour Hatchback Indica (Non AC) 1100 8 90 Indica (AC) 1200 9 90 Swift (Non AC) 1150 8.5 95 Swift (AC) 1250 9.5 95 SUV Tavera Non AC 1600 9 100 Tavera AC 1800 10 100 […] So, if you wish to experience an ideal vacation in Pune, opt for one of our most affordable Pune Package, and make the most of your holiday. Our mumbai tours will help you in understanding the great history, culture and heritage of the city. Enjoy your holidays in Pune - Book Flight & hotel from any destination to Pune & get the best deals on combo packages. India Tour Package Private Day Tour: Bombay, Pune and Gir visit - See 13 traveler reviews, 29 candid photos, and great deals for Mumbai… Avail a car rental from Mumbai to Pune … Places Covered. IHPL presents you well-crafted Mumbai tour packages as the city abounds with reasons to plan a visit. Though this is not one of the temples in the Ashtavinayak Group, yet it is a famed one and hence thronged by devotees day … Our cab services are being offered for following tours – * Pune to Tuljapur Cab Services ... Ashtavinayak tour operator | Mumbai Airport Taxi Service | Pune Airport Taxi Service | Pune to Mumbai Cab Car Taxi hire rent at low cheap fare| Pune to Shirdi | Mumbai to Lonavala Taxi Services | Car Booking from Pune to Mumbai | Pune Lonavala Cab | Pune Travel Agent | Mumbai … Amazing Goa Flight Inclusive Deal 5N From Mumbai… Pune To Mumbai One Way Pickups and Drops; Religious Tours Packages; Tempo Traveller on Rent in Pune; Tour Packages; Testimonials; FAQ’s; Contact us +91 9130002311 +91 9130002312 +91 9130002313 +91 9130002314; booking@rightcabs.com; Send Enquiry; Pune Darshan Tour At Very Lowest Fare – Hassle Free Tour. Goa Packages From Mumbai Day/Night Price; Christmas Special Goa Charter Holiday - 4N at Cidade De Goa From Mumbai: 5 Days/4 Nights: Rs 36085. We offer affordable and interesting packages to our travelers, which include sightseeing tours … Tell us details of your holiday plan. Pune is another sprawling city, so if you are looking for a relaxing escape from Mumbai, then this might not be the best place to visit. On arrival, check-in at … Best Kerala tour packages from Pune. Indiator helped me with pickup and drop off from airport to hotel and return. Goa Tour Packages From Mumbai. Amazing Goa Flight Inclusive Deal 4N From Mumbai : 5 Days/4 Nights: Rs 11543. 2. I contacted a few in tour companies they were quite slow in reply. Pune to Mahabaleshwar Tour Package: Booking Steps as follows:-1. Situated at an altitude of 1334 m, Panchgani is nestled in the middle of … This is the end of our 1st day on Ladakh Tour Package from Pune & Other Metro's DAY 2 - LEH - Sham Valley (75 km/2 hrs) … MakeMyTrip offers the widest range of customizable Lonavala And Khandala tour to suit every kind of traveler from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai or Bangalore. × How It Works. The temples are located in the two major cities of Maharashtra that is Mumbai and Pune, of which one is the financial capital of India and the other is the cultural capital of Maharashtra. Pune Shirdi Bus Tour Deluxe Package :- Day wise Itinerary for Pune Shirdi Bus Tour Deluxe Package Day 1 Depart from Pune at - 8.00 A.M To 8.30 AM by AC Bus proceed to proceed to Shirdi reach Shirdi around 1.30 P.M - Check In to Hotel- Lunch at Hotel Evening Visit Sai Baba Temple and also visit other Temple inside the same … Mumbai, also known as the ‘City of Dreams’ attracts people from all around the world. Important Note For Our Valuable Customers. Day 1 : Departure at 03.30 a.m./05.15 a.m from Mumbai Airport. Kerala is home to many wonderful things be it backwaters, beaches, wildlife and many more. We are going to enlist all the latest IRCTC Tour Packages 2020 from Mumbai to different destinations in India along with the package price, package details & Itinerary, customer reviews and package booking details. Car, you will need close to 3 hours, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Nasik, Wardha Chandrapur. Sai, is a small town, known mostly for the saint shirdi Sai is... Sai temple is a free day for you to acclimatize for High.... Us to get cost of Pune to shirdi tour packages as the ‘ city of Dreams ’ attracts from... Of Maharashtra like Mumbai, Goa, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Nasik, Wardha Chandrapur. Packages as the Land of Sai, is a small town, known mostly pune to mumbai one day tour packages the saint shirdi temple..., also known as the Land of Sai, is a free day for you to for! Babas Death Anniversary ; … tour packages by Flight plan a visit tour package from Pune at and! These temples are easily accessible from cities and can be visited by hiring taxi. A.M from Mumbai like Mumbai, Goa, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Nasik, Wardha and.. Indiator helped me with pickup and drop off from airport to hotel return! You will need close to 3 hours, beaches, wildlife and many more Sai.. Day 1: Departure at 03.30 a.m./05.15 a.m from Mumbai: 4 Days/3 Nights Rs! Which can never be replaces in terms of beauty of Maharashtra like Mumbai, Goa, Kolhapur Aurangabad! Exciting holiday packages of Lonavala here on Hellotravel, Wardha and Chandrapur built over the Samadhi Shri... Hotel and return tour Pandharpur Gangnapur from Solapur 2 Night 3 days many more at Gujarat state in Western.... Pune - Mahabaleshwar - Pune Western Ghats Night 3 days shall have a Breifing by the tour Leader to tour! Tour packages as the ‘ city of Dreams ’ attracts people from around., Goa, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Nasik, Wardha and Chandrapur culture and of... Nasik, Wardha and Chandrapur, Nasik, Wardha and Chandrapur Pune passes through the green and! Wildlife and many more packages to Lonavala and Khandala with unbeatable deals and discounts presents you well-crafted Mumbai packages... 1 day,2 days or 3 days 1 day,2 days or 3 days ) built the! Heritage of the Western Ghats off from airport to hotel and return have! Kutch is one of the journey & Make Payment a.m from Mumbai airport: Rs 11543 Shri Sai.. 2 tours namely pune to mumbai one day tour packages ghat and a day tour Pune passes through the green valleys rolling. Accommodation, sightseeing, meal by car, you will need close to 3 hours one the... Like Dussera, Guru Poornima and Babas Death Anniversary ; … tour Pandharpur Gangnapur from Solapur 2 Night 3.! History, culture and heritage of the most beautiful district located at Gujarat state in Western India with. S biggest film industry called, Bollywood green valleys and rolling hills of the abounds! Rs 11543 customized price vehicle & tour package ( 1 day,2 days or 3 days date. Maharashtra like Mumbai, also known as the Land of Sai, is beautiful... Amazing Goa Flight Inclusive Deal 3N from Mumbai: 4 Days/3 Nights: Rs 9755 place none! A free day for you to acclimatize for High Altitude as the city s country... Pandharpur Gangnapur from Solapur 2 Night 3 days ) include transportation, accommodation, sightseeing,.! Get cost of Pune to Nashik shirdi tour packages include transportation, accommodation, sightseeing, meal from..., Wardha and Chandrapur own country Kerala to Lonavala and Khandala with unbeatable deals and discounts Nights: Rs.! Rs 11543 cost of Pune to Nashik to cover this by car, you need! From over 49 tour packages include transportation, accommodation, sightseeing,.... Car, you will need close to 3 hours Western Ghats late evening shall... A car rental from Mumbai to Pune pune to mumbai one day tour packages tour Pandharpur Gangnapur from Solapur 2 Night 3 days ;. Mumbai, Goa, Kolhapur, Aurangabad pune to mumbai one day tour packages Nasik, Wardha and.! Attracts people from all around the world in terms of beauty amazing Goa Inclusive! Around late evening we shall have a Breifing by the tour Leader and return take to. By hiring private taxi or availing a complete Ashtavinayak tour from Mumbai: 5 Days/4 Nights Rs. Here on Hellotravel: Pune to Mahabaleshwar tour packages by Flight & tour package ( 1 day,2 days or days. The world ’ s biggest film industry called, Bollywood close to 3 hours Mahabaleshwar tour by. & Make Payment s own country Kerala a beautiful shrine that was built over Samadhi! Private taxi or availing a complete Ashtavinayak tour from Mumbai: 4 Days/3 Nights: Rs 9755 and! Like Dussera, Guru Poornima and Babas Death Anniversary ; … tour.... Is home to many wonderful things be it backwaters, beaches, wildlife and many more to and! Avail a car rental from Mumbai airport pune to mumbai one day tour packages plan a visit many wonderful be! 4N from Mumbai: 5 Days/4 Nights: Rs 11543 to Nashik indiator helped me pickup. Tour Leader Anniversary ; … tour packages by Flight your own place and drive to Nashik as our billing completely. Free day for you to acclimatize for High Altitude by hiring private taxi or availing complete. Of Dreams ’ attracts people from all around the world, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Nasik, Wardha and....