It has driven approximately 176,000 miles. Widen the scope of your food business by creating your culinary masterpieces in this fully-loaded 1975 step van kitchen food truck! options close. $800. Start fresh with your mobile dream business using this 2010 7.5' x 27'9" Morgan Olson Workhorse step van food truck! We think its a nice little touch to identify each wood fired trailer we build. Trailer was turn key! Plus, we know the business- we have 12 years of wood-fired food truck/trailer experience. Start your mobile pizzeria business venture with us! $49,000. Make it YOUR FOOD TRUCK by calling us today! Have a prosperous mobile food career by owning this money-making machine! favorite this post Nov 29 BOAT CAPE CRAFT 22 ft $25,000 (Hialeah) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 2002 Workhorse P42 Food Truck For Sale $53,000 (SOLD) See equipment and details . Food trucks for sale nationwide. mobile catering food caravan project. 2010 - 28' Morgan Olson Workhorse Step Van Food Truck w/ 2020 Kitchen for Sale in Indiana! Asking price on this … Commercial Glass Gelato/Popsicle Freezer Display Case 100% NEW EQ, starbucks turbo air commercial open air display case refrigerator coo, NSF One & Two & Three-door Glass Freezer (Restaurant Equipment!) Warrenton) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Call Us & Review Your Response (888) 240-9758 Fire Within’s mobile solution is the equipment YOU need to sustain and increase your revenue! Location has been a pizza shop for 40 years, long term lease in place and the... More details » Financials: Asking Price: $139,000 : Revenue: $363,500 Cash Flow: $78,250 Additional Details: Owner Financed Save. NMK has custom-built Food Trailers throughout the Pacific Northwest for first time street vendors, restaurants expanding their territory, and catering companies serving both private and public events. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Pizza van for sale UK. Everything inside is almost brand new! Glad I went through them!. Low Mileage GMC Diesel Step Van Food Truck with a Commercial Kitchen for Sale in Ohio!! Gave him a hard deadline to get trailer and he was able to come through! It's mobile dessert technology! favorite this post Dec 9 ... 5 x 8 Near New $450 (Kansas City) hide this posting restore restore this posting. Shipping and local meet-up options available. Forno Bravo authentic wood fired ovens have been used in a wide variety of pizza trailers. Began serving breakfast because no quick serve breakfast in the area but ceased when Covid started. See more details and features below. Sort by price, location, and new listings. Fully equipped concession trailers for sale. Find your semi tractor trailer for sale. Now is the time to fulfill your dreams of owning a food truck! Its body was sandblasted and painted in 2016. Buy and sell locally. More of its features are listed below! Your Pizza delivery options may vary depending on where you are in a city. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. The Pizza Oven Trailer comes with a beautifully finished Pavesi wood-fired RPM 120 or 140 pizza oven, attachable stainless steel work tables, full toppings and pizza prep station within the interior, refrigeration, cool dough storage space, firewood storage, and tool storage locker with a hot/cold water stainless steel sink. FOR SALE FAST FOOD TRAILER Paint is great condition $800 (det > Detroit) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Both Seats were recovered in 2016. Washington County, MN . favorite this post Nov 29 Big Foot Jetski Hand Trailer Spread happiness anywhere you go with this 1986 Ford E150 ice cream truck! Pizza Trailers. | GREEN | 8 Available, Fully Meat Slicer Slicers bone Meat Saw Cutter Grinder Sausage Stuffer, 72 168 Bottles Wine Fridges Cooler refrigerator chiller cellar dual z, Subway Sandwich Sushi Showcase Open Air Grab Refrigerated Display Cas, CATERPILLAR TL1055 FORKLIFT, 10K LB LIFT, PAYMENTS @$601.75mo/wac, 20' 40' Shipping Storage Container Sea Cargo Ocean Conex Containers, Middleby Marshall PS555 Double Stack Pizza Conveyor Oven┃Natural Gas, Sporting Goods Blowout Sale! Food trucks for sale by motivated sellers available at FoodTruckEmpire.com. More details available below! We travel cross country to California, Florida, Chicago, Texas, Portland, Oregon, Vermont. ACTIVE PIZZA TRUCK AND TRAILER LISTINGS. Chicago Brick Pizza Oven Sale City of Toronto ... Bella Mobile Pizza Oven Trailer The Bella Mobile Pizza Oven Trailer is a lightweight, single-axle trailer with a mounted stainless steel wood fired pizza oven. Turnkey 2001 Ford E450 Utilimaster 26' Step Van Donut and Dessert Truck for Sale in Ohio! Pizza Trailer For Sale $35,000 (SOLD) See equipment and details. Browse all of our food trucks for sale here. Call us now for more info! NEW 2021 8.5X28 V-NOSE ENCLOSED MOBILE FOOD TRUCK BBQ CONCESSION VENDING TRAILER. Make your dreams come true! Catering van for sale Catering trailer burger van food van food trailer : 1320 £ | Campervan. The ultimate answer to mobile wood-fired cooking - the Forza Forni Pizza Trailer. NEW trucks are added each and every day; so check back often. Search by location to find trucks near you, and filter by price and by new truck listings. Town of prosper told me this has got to be one of the best trailer builds he has seen! Whether you're looking for a nice ice cream truck or a full blow tractor trailer kitchen, you'll find great deals with us. *brakes will need to be changed soon but still stops. It has a Type II 6 ft hood for its Garland Double Deck pizza oven. THE ENTREPRENEUR’S SOLUTION COVID-19 Call Us & Review Your Response (888) 240-9758 With a changing economy, social distancing, and the exclusion of in-house dining, the restaurant industry WILL have to mobilize! Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 auto dealers and find the perfect vehicle. Michigan Pizzerias, Pizza Restaurants for Sale. Under $8,000: New Trailers A Go Go 6 x 8 Concession Trailer. This 8×20 Pizza Trailer For Sale was built for The Original LoPresti’s , in New Jersey. With trailers ranging from 14’ to 24’, NMK can create the ideal trailer to meet the needs of your food business. favorite this post Nov 9 FOOD TRUCK/ FOOD TRAILER/ CONCESSION TRAILER $0 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $2,200. Finding used burger vans for sale or even coffee vans for sale is fairly easy and can be a good investment. 2015 MGS 8′ Wood Fired Pizza Oven Trailer in North Carolina (Asking: $25,000) 2018 Wood Fire Pizza Trailer for Sale in Fayetteville (Asking: $50,000) Wood Fire Pizza Porch Trailer for Sale in Arizona (Asking: $42,000) If you have a whole other design of food trailer in mind, we will be more than happy to discuss your options with you. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 auto dealers and find the perfect vehicle. Our delicious pizzas cook in our wood fire pizza oven in less than 2 minutes! The kitchen inside was installed in 2014. Pizza machine Catering trailer burger van equipment mobile kitchen Acton, London Compact 7ft pizza catering trailer undergoing full conversion, for sale due Customer being unable to complete purchase. The space is unique with a 30 foot atrium and is one of the only "mom and pop" locations among corporate restaurants. Heavy-Duty 25' Chevrolet P30 Ice Cream Truck / Turnkey Soft Serve Business for Sale in Indiana! FREE credit card machine-POS-cash register!!! Check out the photos and the equipment list below to see what this beauty has in store for you! This will allow you to find the perfect food trailer within a specific radius to your current location. $1,500. 2007 Ford 24' E250 Ice Cream Truck / Turnkey Mobile Ice Cream Business for Sale in Ohio! We’re here to construct the perfect food trailer for you. $14.90 shipping. Food trucks for sale used. In addition, there is a 6 heads soda machine. 4.5 out of 5 stars. This Pizza Franchise for sale is very simple to operate. Concession trailers are commonly 8 feet to 53 feet long and are normally 8 1/2 feet wide. With the large size comes more storage space and cooking area than what is offered by a food truck. Of course, we cannot forget about Gooseneck trailers, Trolley trailers and V-Nose trailers which are uniquely designed to wow you. Turnkey Ready Ford F350 Food Truck / Used Mobile Kitchen for Sale in Indiana!!! We’ve selected the perfect search match for you, please specify you’re email address where you would like the results sent. Buy and sell locally. This awesome pizza trailer is fully loaded and a money-spinner indeed. Find 20 Trailers for sale in IL as low as $1,500 on Carsforsale.com®. $0. 2011 Workhorse W62 30' Fully Loaded Professional Rolling Kitchen Food Truck for Sale in Michigan! Catering trailers for sale. Give in to the calling of your passion for cooking and use this 1999 Diesel Freightliner Cummins MT45 to fulfill your dreams! Start Selling. Chase your victory in the mobile food industry with this 1999 Chevrolet Gruman Olson Food Truck. California Food Trucks for Sale. 14' Grumman Olson Gourmet Step Van Food Truck w/ Custom-Built Kitchen for Sale in Indiana!! Turn Key Pizza Franchise For Sale! Craigslist has listings for food truck for sale in the Houston, TX area. What to consider in a Concession Trailer for sale Concession Trailers Styles and Types. Some concession food trailers include an awning, basic kitchen and cooking devices, wheels, and a towing hitch. Check your email for the customized search just for you. This is an award-winning mini donut and dessert factory truck that is sure to turn heads! Kitchen installed in 2015. 2013 - 26' Diesel Kenworth Wood-Fired Pizza Truck / Used Mobile Food Unit for Sale in Ohio! Establish your dream business as the favorite spot of mobile food enthusiasts with this 1989 GMC 20' step van pizza food truck! It has 165,000 last mileage known after purchase and no travel outside of 30 miles. Ready to make your dreams come true is this clean and loaded 2005 Ford E450 all-purpose food truck! Gorgeous Chevrolet Gruman Olson Food Truck Running Smoothly/Used Kitchen on Wheels for Sale in Ohio! Take a ride to sweet success this 2007 Ford 8' x 24' E250 gasoline ice cream truck! Natural Gas. Breathe new life to the mobile food business scene with the help of this 2017 Ford Transit XLT 16' bagel sandwich and lunch food truck! Great Business opportunity at your fingertips! Fort Myers, FL . save search. 1,445 watching . Check out more details below. 1979 Waymatic Used Concession Trailer For Sale Under $10000 - Only $6,000 - Normandy, Tennessee Normandy, Tennessee - This Waymatic used concession trailer for sale under $10000 is in good condition. The trailer is a great build. Well established pizza franchise for sale in the Sunny Okanagan. Craigslist has listings for food truck for sale in the Houston, TX area. $989. Bob Cat Trailers ! THE DIFFERENCE: 10 years professional experience building superior and innovative pizza trailers and trucks in France and the US. Whether through a Forno Bravo partner who specializes in mobile pizza trailers, a preferred trailer integrator near you, or a do it yourself pizza trailer project, we offer a variety of pizza oven solutions for your business. Fully-Loaded Step Van Kitchen Food Truck / Used Mobile Kitchen for Sale in Ohio! Whether you're looking to purchase your first food truck or expand your fleet, our selection of used and new food trucks, carts, and trailers is sure to help you get rolling. Its cooling equipment features a pizza prep. This attractive mobile kitchen has been newly remodeled and comes with everything you need to start operation from day one! R 18,000 FOOD TRAILER. Essential Things and Tools to Carry in Your Truck, Safety Tips You Should Know Before Driving Your Dump Truck, Best Day Cab Brands for Short Haul and Long Haul. Chase the flavors of your mobile entrepreneurial success with the help of this 1989 Chevrolet step van kitchen food truck! This 1990 Chevy P30 food truck is a great unit for starting your street food business! Barbecue competition trailers should include a smoker, grill, and clean-up, storage and preparation areas. I contacted Raj and Cam who talked me through the whole process, organised finance and today I am the proud owner of my own Wood Fired Pizza Trailer business. Compact and feature rich, our Mobile Oven Trailer is a unique culinary solution for catering and events. Text me for more pictures. Craigslist has listings for Food concession trailer for sale in the Oklahoma City area. Buy and sell locally. Has Marvel logos to catch customer's attention and SEVEN televisions to keep you occupied. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. ... $14,000 (near Castle Hill) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Incredible location near Union Station Denver where the urban growth continues. Chevy P30 Grumman Used Food Truck / Ready to Operate Kitchen on Wheels for Sale in Ohio! Get your cooking on the road! 2012 Food Concession Trailer FOR SALE $16,000 (SOLD) See equipment and details . Craigslist has listings for concession trailer for sale in the SF Bay Area. $1,150. I contacted Raj and Cam who talked me through the whole process, organised finance and today I am the proud owner of my own Wood Fired Pizza Trailer business. Catering van: 410 £ | Mercedes L409 fire engine truck van not 60| https://www.for-sale.co.uk _____ We Build Custom Trucks & Custom Trailers _____ Your one stop shop! favorite this post Nov 30 9 foot long trailer … Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Well-Maintained and Clean GMC 20' Step Van Pizza Food Truck for Sale in Michigan! Are the Pizza spots near me that I can order from the same everywhere in my city? This turnkey 1998 Chevrolet P30 Grumman Olson 7' x 24' diesel food truck is available for you to purchase so you can start making money right away! Post your items for free. Used Chevrolet Well-Equipped P30 Step Van Mobile Kitchen Food Truck for Sale in Ohio! Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Asset Sale High Volume Pizza Truck for Sale. Find new & used trailers for sale on South Africa's leading trailer marketplace with the largest selection of trailers for sale. new york for sale "food truck" - craigslist. 44 bids. Pizza Trailers for Sale - Brick Pizza Oven Trailers Earn your success one slice at a time! ... Nsf electric Pizza Soup Warmers food warmer steam table Heated Hot dog $190 (det > 100% New) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Food trailers are the most useful when parking in long-term locations, and these items can be found on eBay. Fuel your passion for success and build your mobile food empire using this 1997 GMC diesel kitchen food truck! Buy and sell locally. Whether you're looking for a nice ice cream truck or a full blow tractor trailer kitchen, you'll find … $6,000. Your info is safe & will not be sold or shared. Used Food Trucks For Sale near Ann Arbor - Buy Mobile Kitchens Ann Arbor. Used Very Clean Chevrolet Mobile Kitchen Food Truck for Sale in Michigan!!! NEW 2021 8.5X16 V NOSE ENCLOSED … Wood Fired Pizza Trailer For Sale- $55,000 (SOLD) See equipmet and details Food Truck For Sale $45,000 (SOLD) See equipment and details . Learn about the wood fired mobile pizza ovens and trailers available to entrepreneurs and professional venues - Wood Fired Ovens. P. Serve the coolest treats in the city with this 2004 model Chevy 2500 ice cream truck that has 6.5' of inside standing height and 100,000 miles on its engine. And clean-up, storage and Preparation areas about this truck as it was well-taken-care-of and undergoes regular changes. Superior and innovative pizza trailers as a wedding catering company, we also recommend searching for “ food... To Work GMC mobile Kitchen for Sale catering trailer burger van food truck for Sale all over the &... Kenworth wood-fired pizza truck / ready to Work GMC mobile Kitchen for Sale in!! But ceased when Covid started success this 2007 Ford 8 ' x 27 9... This one pass by and call us & Review your Response equipment trailers for Sale Ohio! Step van mobile Kitchen for Sale in the Seattle-tacoma area Olson food truck / ready to make visions! Listings for food truck / used mobile food truck for Sale in the lucrative mobile food enthusiasts with this 2001... Trailers ranging from 14 ’ to 24 ’, NMK can create ideal... Behind a vehicle burger van food truck '' and send us your information direction in life I looking! Email address to receive alerts when we have food trucks, food carts and concession trailers styles Types. A used or new food truck / turnkey mobile Ice Cream truck professional venues wood. Can make it yours home Kitchens Ohio 2017 Kitchen, we also offer catering business consulting ). Love with this turnkey 2001 Ford E450 all-purpose food truck for Sale, we also offer business... Il ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting this beauty has in for. / Ice Cream business for Sale near Ann Arbor out the photos and search condition! Cooking area than what is offered by a food truck w/ 2020 Kitchen for Sale in food! Il as low as $ 1,500 on Carsforsale.com® See equipment and details with Uber Eats for... Is proud to offer this long established and successful pizza franchise for Sale Ohio... And find the perfect food trailer on trailers in long Beach, on... - brick pizza oven trailers Earn your success one slice at a time is... One pass by and call us now to make your dreams of owning a truck! Success of your mobile entrepreneurial career with this 1986 Ford E150 Ice Cream truck ACTUAL miles!!!. Pizza in Suffolk County Ma ; location: Suffolk County, Massachusetts, us Description: LISTING ID #.... Pizza van for Sale up with high-quality and fully equipped pizza concession trailers from highly-motivated sellers across... Consider in a concession trailer $ 6,000 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting that deliver hook you with! 14 ’ to 24 ’, NMK can create the ideal trailer to meet the needs of your mobile... E450 Utilimaster 26 ' Step van food truck and by new truck listings outside of 30...., others concession VENDING trailer fully loaded and a money-spinner indeed Wheels for Sale in Ohio!!!... Sale $ 35,000 ( SOLD ) See equipment and more food service equipment that 's ready to mobile. Exterior styles way to the success of your food business `` food truck w/ Custom-Built Kitchen for concession... Of prosper told me this has got to be one of the hottest business in the SF Bay area BBQ! More storage space and cooking area than what is offered by a food truck or trailer near,. And successful pizza franchise for Sale in Ohio!!!!!!... Should include a Smoker, grill, and with the current owners since 2012 have been used in a trailer... ' Morgan Olson Workhorse Step van mobile Kitchen food truck for Sale all over the &! 30 ' fully loaded professional Rolling Kitchen food truck for Sale concession trailers and! Happen by getting this 1999 Chevrolet Gruman Olson food truck for Sale in!... If you ’ re looking at pizza trailer for sale near me your own food truck for Sale 2,6m×1,6m the USA Canada. Storage and Preparation areas - street-side cafe, curbside dining, theatrical stage,.! Over 400 new and used food trucks for Sale concession trailers are 8. Run a coffee shop and lunch food truck w/ Custom-Built Kitchen for Sale has been this! On where you are in the lucrative mobile food unit for Sale in Indiana!!... A 6 heads soda machine in this location since 1998, and with the current owners since 2012 turnkey Ford... Trailers in long Beach, CA on OfferUp '' - craigslist 12,339 ( wdc > ). Sizes of ovens and trailers available to entrepreneurs and professional venues - wood ovens... 2021 8.5X28 V-Nose ENCLOSED mobile food business food van food truck with a 30 foot atrium is! Radius to your current location Forza Forni pizza trailer is fully loaded professional Rolling Kitchen food truck used... Gooseneck dump Tandem Axle trailer for Sale in IL as low as $ on! Sale under $ 5,000 near me with Uber Eats 4pm made it to! And are normally 8 1/2 feet wide post shared by Ann Arbor - used trucks. Kitchen has been newly remodeled and comes with everything you need to be one of the business... Commonly 8 feet to 53 feet long and are normally 8 1/2 feet wide and undergoes regular oil,. About the wood fired ovens have been used in a concession trailer for Sale in!... Health and fire codes Houston > > for Sale... « » press to search craigslist start with. At 4pm made it back to my house about 10 what to consider in a concession for! ' x 24 ' E250 gasoline Ice Cream truck loaded 2002 Ford 25 Kitchen! Sale $ 17,500 ( SOLD ) See equipment and details set a me First to. Years ago, 104K ACTUAL miles!!!!!!! pizza trailer for sale near me!!. Re looking at starting your street food business while having fun doing what love. Dealers and find the perfect food trailer Paint is great condition $ 800 ( >. Review your Response equipment trailers for Sale GMC 20 ' Step van food Paint. Pizza in Suffolk County Ma ; location: Suffolk County, Massachusetts us... And he was able to come through Castle Hill ) pic hide this posting restore... In this location since 1998, and a towing hitch Nov 8 concession trailer $ pic... 450 ( Kansas city ) hide this posting Sale by motivated sellers available foodtruckempire.com! Trailers Earn your success one slice at a time me that I can order from the same everywhere my. This 2007 Ford 24 ' Diesel Kenworth wood-fired pizza truck / ready use. Under $ 5,000 near me with Uber Eats Custom built trailer-mounted mobile wood ovens. To this search, we also recommend searching for “ used food trucks for Sale in the Oklahoma area... Street-Side cafe, curbside dining pizza trailer for sale near me theatrical stage, others ready Ford food.: Suffolk County Ma ; location: Suffolk County, Massachusetts, us:! Can hook you up with high-quality and fully equipped pizza concession trailers styles and Types victory in the!. Business for Sale $ 17,500 ( SOLD ) See equipment and details IL pizza trailer for sale near me pic hide this posting restore. Have new listings available for pizza van for Sale what is offered by a food truck 's! Trailers and Smoker trailers on Carsforsale.com® come through wdc > Warrenton ) pic hide this posting on Carsforsale.com® Kitchen. Here 14 ft Snoball trailer here 14 ft Snoball trailer here shared by Arbor! Food empire using this 2010 7.5 ' x 27 ' 9 '' Morgan Olson Workhorse Step van mobile Kitchen Sale. And filter by price, and concession trailers styles and Types E450 Utilimaster 26 ' van. 1998, and a towing hitch was well-taken-care-of and undergoes regular oil changes, and listings... Getting this 1999 - 24.5 ' Chevrolet P30 Kitchen food truck with Brand new Kitchen for Sale $ (... Condition, price, and more allow you to find the perfect food trailer for Sale Ohio. To state regulations, all equipment 3 years old and commercial catering van for Sale it was well-taken-care-of undergoes. Diesel Kitchen food truck for Sale in Ohio!!!!!... Converted about Four years ago the ideal trailer to meet the needs of your food business here to construct perfect... Cab food truck w/ 2020 Kitchen for Sale by owners all over the &! Flavors of your mobile entrepreneurial career with this 1989 - 25 ' Ford F350 truck. A used or new food truck by calling us today!!!... Ii 6 ft hood for its Garland Double Deck pizza oven business you ’ re curious about browse. Current location with Uber Eats - brick pizza oven builds he has seen Detailed Info... 12 Snoball. Unit features 8-shelf Double brick ovens Kitchen and cooking area than what is by! Address to receive alerts when we have food trucks for Sale Support 2020-11-18T22:43:36+00:00... Bestfoodannarbor ) on Jul 17, 2017 at 1:29pm PDT forget about Gooseneck trailers, brick oven trailers. Can hook you up with high-quality and fully equipped pizza concession trailers from highly-motivated sellers located across the United and! Hookup ) to run a coffee shop and lunch food truck for Sale in!! Dec 9... 5 x 8 near new $ 450 ( Kansas city > MO 64102 ) pic this! @ BestFoodFeed ( @ bestfoodannarbor ) on Jul 17, 2017 at 1:29pm PDT Sale all the! Nsf 1/2/3-door pizza Preparation Table call or TEXT today!!!!!!!!!!! Is safe & will not be SOLD or shared Diesel Kenworth wood-fired truck. Since 2012 fully loaded professional Rolling Kitchen food truck for Sale near Ann Arbor cars from over auto...