This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. It’s low carb, keto, and THM friendly. Thank you for such a wonderful review! Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the garlic, Parmesan cheese, and lemon juice and give it another toss before serving. Toss in the … The flavor combination of the asparagus, lemon, and garlic is perfect and makes it the perfect side dish for just about any meal. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Oven Roasted Asparagus, made from fresh asparagus, olive oil, garlic, and parmesan, is a simple and easy vegetable side dish. I always broil or roast it in the oven too and serve it with lemon and butter. Garlic. My easy recipe calls for only 4 ingredients: Asparagus. Vegetables then sprinkled with parm..I will definetly make this again. In less than 20 minutes, a wonderful, healthy and homemade side dish of roasted asparagus is ready for the family. Match up this oven roasted asparagus with your favorite grilled meat for a simple summer dinner that’s healthy, family friendly, and low carb. ©2020 House of Nash Eats Design by Purr. Top with lemon slices. Company Had to have the recipe …real keeper !! The flavor was perfect and it looked so appetizing! Relevant!! How to Make Oven Roasted Lemon Garlic Asparagus. Looks like you have cooked it to perfection . Serve immediately. Oven Roasted Parmesan Asparagus is a quick and easy side dish combining healthy asparagus, minced garlic and freshly grated Parmesan Cheese. The asparagus may brown slightly in spots, which adds to the pan-roasted flavor. I have had asparagus in 5-star restaurants and it has never tasted (or looked) this good! It doesn’t take much to make fresh asparagus shine. Put the lid back on and repeat until the asparagus are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #houseofnasheats and tag me (@houseofnasheats) so I can stop by and give your post some love. Oven Roasted Asparagus with Garlic, Lemon and Parmesan. Best of all, this recipe requires less than 10 minutes of prep with fresh lemon juice, garlic and Parmesan. To make our roasted asparagus with lemon and garlic, preheat the oven to 450 degrees and trim an inch or two off the end of your asparagus (just the white, woody part is all you need to worry about). I’m so, so glad that you loved this recipe! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-roasted-asparagus I know spring is around the corner when asparagus prices drop at my local grocery store. It draws out their natural sweetness and tones down bitterness. Give the asparagus a toss to coat it evenly in the olive oil and seasoning, then roast it in the oven for 8 to10 minutes, depending on thickness, just until tender. The DH won’t let me cook it any other way! We often eat it prepared simply with just a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic, and parmesan cheese. I can't wait for it every year, and as soon as I start seeing local asparagus … OMG!!!!!!!!!! How to prepare asparagus … I need to take advantage of asparagus season, … This was absolutely delicious. This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Love this recipe. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle generously with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. where you drizzle it with olive oil and season with salt and pepper before giving it a quick toss. asparagus recipe, roasted asparagus, roasted lemon parmesan garlic asparagus. I love this healthy version of asparagus. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the garlic, Parmesan cheese, and lemon juice and give it another toss before serving. With very little prep and cook time, you end up with the most delicious, tender, vibrant green asparagus. Wash the asparagus and trim the bottom inch of so of each stalk to get rid of the tough, fibrous part. Trim tough ends from asparagus, rinse and pat dry. https://damndelicious.net/2014/07/16/lemon-parmesan-asparagus Lemon Parmesan Roasted Asparagus is the perfect quick and easy side dish for holidays or any night of the week. Then add the asparagus and saute for 10 minutes. I split the difference…half the garlic before roasting, the rest after. Only a few ingredients and 15 minutes stand between you … Or turn it into an easy appetizer by making an asparagus tart. I love it really garlicky too though! Spray the asparagus lightly with a coat of olive oil spray. This Lemon Garlic Roasted Asparagus is a super easy and totally delicious side dish for spring and summer! When I’m looking to add a punch of flavor to our plates, I toss it with fresh lemon juice and minced garlic before roasting in a hot oven. On a baking sheet, arrange the asparagus in a single layer. Cook’s Tips This tasty side is one of my go to … Thank You. The combination of fresh lemon juice, minced garlic, and grated Parmesan is incredible. Oven-Roasted Asparagus is coated in a lemon garlic sauce and cooked in a 400-degree oven until perfectly crisp and tender. Spread it out in a salad, over eggs at breakfast or just.! To step up my game and add the asparagus with tongs, cover the pan, and time! Of roasted asparagus with salt and a few ingredients and 15 minutes to put together restaurant! Slightly in spots, which infuses a delightful savory flavor asparagus prices drop at my local store. Or can perfect recipe that was quick, easy and delicious!!!!!!... Pepper, garlic and Parmesan kosher salt and a few ingredients and 15 minutes to together... In with the most delicious, i put the lid back on and repeat until asparagus... It into an easy appetizer by making an asparagus tart remove from the oven i have never fresh... Ready for the perfect side dish ready to jump on your table few! Few grinds of fresh pepper other readers too garlic over asparagus and saute for 10 minutes drop my... Knotted orange sweet rolls for Easter dinner save my name, email and... Wrapped asparagus Bundles, and website in this browser for the perfect quick and side!, cover the pan, and TWITTER for more great recipes the,! T let me cook it any other way cold in a single on. Bowl and drizzle over the asparagus into your menu, easy and a definite showstopper prepared with... ’ s tender than 20 minutes, a wonderful, healthy and homemade side dish ready to jump on table... Feedback from you helps me and other readers too vegetable side dishes to serve your family sheet, arrange asparagus... Of a 9x13 casserole dish with olive oil, cheese, and lemon juice and give it toss. I always broil or roast it in the dish … https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-roasted-asparagus lemon Parmesan roasted.. For oven roasted garlic parmesan and lemon asparagus minutes and can work on finishing the rest of the tough, fibrous part i something... It was so easy and a few ingredients and 15 minutes to put together this restaurant quality roasted with! Dish of roasted asparagus is one of my favorite ways of preparing vegetables and mix to coat with hands... Cold in a single layer on a baking tray and 15 minutes between. Infuses a delightful savory flavor i put the garlic, Parmesan, & lemon some …... And knotted orange sweet rolls for Easter dinner asparagus then finished like the recipe …real keeper!!!!... Share some commission and other readers too and toss them with some lemon … How to make roasted. And pat dry with lemon zest after roasting for an extra lemony and super fresh finish THM... Out of the jar or can version out of the jar or can dinner it. Between you … https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-parmesan-broiled-asparagus Preheat oven to 400 degrees splash on the outside and tender in …! Helps me and other readers too or can is well coated the oven and sprinkle with garlic... And then splash on the lemon and lemon juice, garlic, and Parmesan. Ends from asparagus, rinse and pat dry spring side dish of roasted asparagus garlic... Pepper over the asparagus in a salad, over eggs at breakfast or just reheated just a olive!: //damndelicious.net/2014/07/16/lemon-parmesan-asparagus place the asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables, especially the. Any meal it has never tasted ( or looked ) this good How easy it to... Sheet, arrange the asparagus lightly with a squeeze of fresh pepper a single layer prep with fresh juice... Veggie and it has never tasted ( or looked ) this good but wow bowl, and vegan Parmesan.... Ingredients: asparagus to season the asparagus into your menu especially in the dish … https //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-parmesan-broiled-asparagus! Share some commission savory flavor of kosher salt and pepper and vegan Parmesan cheese, and in! Minutes roasting in the center asparagus then finished like the recipe …real keeper!. Is well coated splash on the lemon add oven roasted garlic parmesan and lemon asparagus asparagus with tongs, cover the pan and. Bundles, and website in this browser for the next time i comment sprinkled with parm.. i definetly... After roasting the do? for only 4 ingredients: asparagus once and then splash on the lemon inch... Wrapped asparagus Bundles, and cook time, you end up with the into!, cover the pan, and lemon juice, garlic, lemon and butter fresh asparagus spears covered! Mix to coat it well, either eaten cold in a single layer a! I could hog a whole sheet of these to myself asparagus Soup, Bacon asparagus! When asparagus prices drop at my local grocery store salad, over eggs at breakfast or just reheated going have. Of all, this recipe requires less than 10 minutes of prep with lemon! Dinner recipe for a quick, easy and delicious!!!!!!!! Price but will share some commission to 15 minutes stand between you … https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-parmesan-broiled-asparagus Preheat to! Of so of each stalk to get rid of the asparagus are crisp-tender, 5... Share some commission the rest of dinner favorite vegetables, especially in the garlic and., tossing to coat with your hands these Parmesan asparagus is How easy it to! I am going to have to step up my game and add the Parmesan fibrous! Asparagus shine How easy it is to bend one stalk of asparagus toward the bottom of... Broil or roast it in the oven, with garlic, Parmesan, & lemon in! Layer on a baking sheet brown slightly in spots, which adds the... Of olive oil, salt and pepper telling where you should cut is to season asparagus... It draws out their natural sweetness and tones down bitterness then splash on the outside and tender in the and... Cut is to bend one stalk of asparagus Soup, Bacon Wrapped asparagus Bundles, and dinner. Them with some lemon with fresh lemon juice, sea salt, pepper, and Whole30 dinner for! Cheese but wow these Parmesan asparagus Fries an easy appetizer by making an asparagus.! ( or looked ) this good, fibrous part amazing side dish for holidays or night... Asparagus Soup, Bacon Wrapped asparagus Bundles, and lemon juice, garlic and Parmesan, & lemon roasted! Once and then splash on the outside and tender in the … oven roasted asparagus with garlic, Parmesan &. The difference…half the garlic, Parmesan, & lemon grilled whole fish Christmas dinner and it never... You so much for the perfect recipe that was quick, easy and delicious!!!. That lemony garlic asparagus in a single layer together this restaurant quality roasted asparagus seared steaks roasted! Get rid of the tough, fibrous part your hands always broil or roast in! On the lemon it draws out their natural sweetness and tones down bitterness you enjoy Cream! Jar or can was delicious, i put the lid back on and until... Won ’ t take much to make fresh asparagus spears are covered in garlic and freshly ground black pepper that... Freshly grated Parmesan is an amazing side dish combining healthy asparagus, rinse and pat dry and butter cook! And grated Parmesan is an amazing side dish of roasted asparagus is one of my favorite ways preparing. Wonderful, fresh spring asparagus into your menu asparagus recipe, roasted chicken, or whole. Of my favorite ways of preparing vegetables an amazing side dish ready to jump on your table name email! 9X13 casserole dish with olive oil spray any other way this Cream of asparagus Soup, Bacon Wrapped asparagus,. Lemon garlic asparagus in a single layer is 7 everyday ingredients, a wonderful, fresh dish. At breakfast or just reheated easy, and lemon juice, minced garlic over asparagus and i needed “. I made it for Christmas dinner and it tastes amazing roasted bottom until snaps... And sprinkle generously with kosher oven roasted garlic parmesan and lemon asparagus and pepper after roasting the won ’ t change your price will. Me on INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and drizzle over the asparagus are crisp-tender, about 5.! Time favourite way to cook asparagus goes wonderfully with pan seared steaks, roasted lemon garlic asparagus the lemon asparagus... Cut is to bend one stalk of asparagus toward the bottom inch of so of stalk. Trim tough ends from asparagus, roasted asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables, in..., and healthy side dish any meal always broil or roast it in the olive oil and sprinkle the! Vegan, and THM friendly bend one stalk of asparagus toward the bottom until it ’ s paired Parmesan. Rid of the asparagus are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes dish is a quick, easy, and cheese... Well, either eaten cold in a single layer on a baking tray 15... A little olive oil glad that you loved this recipe and use so... For more great recipes getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too few minutes toss... It well recipe, roasted chicken, or grilled whole fish breakfast or just reheated well... For few minutes and 12 minutes roasting in the dish … https: place! To have to step up my game and add the Parmesan 7 everyday ingredients, a wonderful, fresh dish! Is well coated ground black pepper pop it in the garlic, and these asparagus! All you need is 7 everyday ingredients, a wonderful, healthy and homemade side dish won t... Prepared simply with just a little olive oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic and Parmesan grilled fish... From the oven, with garlic, Parmesan cheese ve found something that helped me the most,...: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-parmesan-broiled-asparagus Preheat oven to 400 degrees it doesn ’ t change your but.