Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Facial Cleansing Wipes 30 ct. Next. These cleaning cloths would definitely help! Buy Olay Daily Facial Cloths (Pack of 2) at best price in India on Pricee.com. Also, unlike pre-moistened makeup remover wipes, these cloths serve more than one purpose - because they're a makeup remover, scrub, toner, mask and cleanser all in one. They’re designed to be used anywhere and anytime - just add water and lather up. Buy 2, get 3rd FREE. Read reviews and buy Olay Daily Facials 5 in 1 Clean Water-Activated Cleansing Cloths - 66ct at Target. If you have any questions, comments, or requests please leave them in the comments below! Don't sweat it, these powerful little cleansing cloths do it all! Thanks for information great blog. Olay. I've left a packet of 33 at the kitchen sink as I often come in from the stables or gardening and my face in grimy. Cleanse your skin to remove dirt, oil, or makeup. Daily Facials. Pages with related products. Cloths even remove tough residue and makeup, including waterproof mascara. We aim to show you accurate product information. We may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. And the benefits last long after the cloth does. Olay 4 in 1 Daily Facial Cloths - Normal is free from SkinCarisma flagged Silicones Understanding Silicones If you've ever used a skincare, makeup or beauty product that's made your skin look and feel smoother tempoarily - it's likely contained Silicone. Wet cloth and massage in hands to activate a luxurious lather. BJ's selects the highest quality Merchandise for our Members and stands behind the products we sell. The purifying formula contains a vitamin E complex and exfoliants that work to nourish skin and remove impurities from pores for a deep cleanse. Electrode, Comp-65bd16e1-1e00-45ea-8385-c05763cccb36, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-38b220a3-007-17657b707ad819, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 16:09:41 GMT, Olay Regenerist Collagen Peptide 24 Face Moisturizer, Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz. Olay Daily Facials Deeply Purifying Cleansing Cloths are textured cleansing cloths that work as a makeup remover, scrub, toner, mask and cleanser in one. Olay. Hey Olay Daily Hydrating Cleansing Cloths w/ Grapeseed Extract, Makeup Remover 20 Count are the best face cleanser and makeup remover cloths out of all the makeup remover wipes I've ever used. Cleanse face thoroughly, then reuse cloth for final rinse. … Olay Daily Facials Cloths for Sensitive Skin have been designed with unique water-activated cloths. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Check reviews, specifications & compare price from Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm Mall of different Olay Face wash. Olay Daily Facials Water-Activated Dry Cloths - 66ct. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Our formula, crafted with ultra-soothing ingredients like grapeseed extract and glycerin, nourishes and replenishes your skin. Daily Hydrating Clean. $6.99 - $15.01. Olay Daily Facials 5-in-1 Water Activated Dry Cloths - Micellar Clean for Sensitive Skin with Aloe Vera Leaf Extract - Pack of 6 4.8 out of 5 stars 115 £20.94 £ 20 . Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths at Walgreens. Cleanse, exfoliate, tone & hydrate skin. Wipe away dirt, oil and makeup, leaving only smooth, clean skin, with Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths for Normal Skin. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast D... 0.31 oz (6745) $ 4 49. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Hey guys! Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. It starts to lather up, and once I’ve rubbed all over my face, I usually turn it over and go back over it again. Cleanse face thoroughly, then reuse cloth for final rinse. Dermatologically tested, soap-free, and so easy to use. For on-the-go, travel or daily cleansing, pamper your skin with Olay Water Activated Cleansing Cloths. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Go to. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. 49. Get the latest updates on our new products and upcoming sales! Dispose of cloth (do not flush). I have used these facial cloth for a very long time and like them very they do a very good job of Vải ướt với nước và chà sát lên bọt. VELVETY SOFT: We've crafted these dry cloths to be strong enough to take on your heaviest makeup or gym days, but soft enough to cleanse delicate skin around your eyes. Olay Daily Facials 5-in-1 Water Activated Dry Cloths - Micellar Clean for Normal Skin with Grapeseed Extract - Pack of 6 3.4 out of 5 stars 10 £27.96 £ 27 . Buy 2, get 3rd FREE. “olay facial cloths” ... Olay Daily Facials Sensitive Cleansing Cloths - 33ct. In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd, Inactive Ingredients: Petrolatum, PEG-100, Glycerin, Cyclodextrin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, PEG-14M, Polyquaternium-10, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Trideceth-6, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ingredients: Petrolatum, PEG-100, Glycerin, Cyclodextrin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, PEG-14M, Polyquaternium-10, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Trideceth-6, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract. Olay Daily Facials, Micellar Clean sensitive skin, two-sided water activated dry cloths face wipes have a smooth and textured side, specially woven with soft cleansing pockets to remove impurities for a thorough cleanse and improved skin appearance: Removes dirt, oil, and makeup, even mascara. Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders. The purifying formula contains a vitamin E complex and exfoliants that work to nourish skin and remove impurities from pores for a deep cleanse. Buy Olay Daily Facials Water Activated Dry Cloths Micellar Normal Skin, 30 Cloths and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Top rated Skin Care Concern for Acne and Blemishes. A little pampering goes a long way. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. cleansing --no need to get make up on wash cloths. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. I found the Olay Daily Hydrating Facial cloths to be an interesting novelty product. Olay Daily Facials Daily Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths DEMO from Danielle Gray on Vimeo.. So…in conclusion, I’m pretty impressed. The backbone of many moisturizers, glycerin fortifies and strengthens your skin’s moisture barrier while helping other ingredients sink deep. I can use them for a quick face wipe (just add water) or grab one when I head into the shower. ALL YOUR CLEANSING NEEDS IN ONE: Don't have the sink space (or the time) for a cleanser, a makeup remover, a toner, a scrub, and a mask? Hempsoft 19 Jun 2017 Reply. 49. 4.9 out of 5 stars with 49 reviews. Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Meagan 19 Jun 2017 Reply. These convenient face wipes combine a soap-free lather and effective Olay conditioners to leave your skin clean, hydrated and smooth in less than one week. Enter to earn rewards points, free shipping on all your orders! $6.99. Don’t have the sink space (or the time) for a cleanser, a makeup remover, a toner, a scrub, and a mask? Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Olay Daily Facials Sensitive Cleansing Cloths Fragrance-Free ... Olay Daily Facial Hydrating C... 66 ea (181) $ 11 99. Buy Olay Daily Facial Cloths Sensitive (Pack of 6) at best price in India on Pricee.com. Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Facial Cleansing Wipes 30 ct. Olay 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths for normal skin contain the cleansing power of a liquid cleanser, toner, mask or scrub all in one. These facial cloths are wonderful. Olay Daily Facials, Micellar Clean normal skin, two-sided water activated dry cloths face wipes have a smooth and textured side, specially woven with soft cleansing pockets to remove impurities for a thorough cleanse and improved skin appearance: Removes dirt, oil, and makeup, even mascara. Petrolatum, PEG-100, Glycerin, Cyclodextrin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, PEG-14M, Polyquaternium-10, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Trideceth-6, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract. routine. Jego średnia ocena to 4.3, a liczba recenzji to 24. We are taking extreme care in the cleanliness and sanitation of our facilities exceeding the standards of the CDC guidelines. Read reviews and buy Olay Daily Facials 5 in 1 Clean Water-Activated Cleansing Cloths - 66ct at Target. Buy Olay Daily Facial Cloths (Pack of 2) at best price in India on Pricee.com. See 25 member reviews and photos. They have a 5-in-1 cleansing power that removes makeup, cleanses, exfoliates, improves skin look and preserves moisture. Perfect to travel with as they are dry, so no problems going through security. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Cleanse your skin to remove dirt, oil, or makeup. Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths, 66 Count: ALL YOUR CLEANSING NEEDS IN ONE: Don't have the sink space (or the time) for a cleanser, a makeup remover, a toner, a scrub, and a mask? They suds up nicely and the waffle texture probably does clean more thoroughly than the smoother type cloth. Only 18 left in stock - order soon. and we have not verified it. Treat your complexion concerns with skin-specific formulas like brightening serums, smoothing eye creams, or hydrating mists. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Free shipping, no order min. Drew Barrymore is "obsessed" with Olay Daily Facial Cloths - and they're under £5. For on-the-go, travel or simply daily cleansing, nourish your skin with Olay Daily Facials Cleansing Cloths and experience a complete clean. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 88 reviews. I have used Olay products for decades and absolutely love the results on my skin. These are my go-to products for my face. Don't sweat it, a single cleansing cloth has all five benefits. $11.99. Check reviews, specifications & compare price from Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm Mall of different Olay Face wash. Drew Barrymore is "obsessed" with Olay Daily Facial Cloths - and they're under £5. See and discover other items: face wash for sensitive skin, oil of olay face wash, oil of olay product, sensitive face wash, olay skin care, best face wash for sensitive skin. Cleanse face thoroughly, then reuse cloth for final rinse. “olay facial cloths” ... Olay Daily Facials Sensitive Cleansing Cloths - 33ct. to see all the coverage offered for each product. It's a gentle cleaning cloth and offers a fresh and clean feeling for my face. In regards to packaging the box is not required and it would be even better if the plastic bag was resealable as it would make this product travel ready. Electrode, Comp-2abb62b2-b296-4ab4-a432-7fa83a45f2c8, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-11341f16-007-17657b85ed1ec4, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 16:11:09 GMT, Electrode, Comp-8ace30c6-0e45-4661-8720-d6d8053be3e6, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-8371c1c2-007-17657c1086c69a, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 16:20:37 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Olay Daily Facials Sensitive Cleansing Cloths Fragrance-Free ... Olay Daily Facial Hydrating C... 66 ea (181) $ 11 99. Cleanse face thoroughly, then reuse cloth for final rinse. BJs.com Return Policy. C $114.80. They’re strong enough to take on your heaviest makeup days and gentle enough to cleanse your delicate eye area. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. How can I give this as a gift like this? GIVE BACK TO YOUR SKIN: Replenish and hydrate as you cleanse with this gentle grapeseed extract and glycerin infused formula. Olay® 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths, Normal Skin (99 ct.) are a simple way to get a spa-like facial at home. $10.67. Add water to the cloth and the cleansing suds appear. Olay® 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths, Normal Skin (99 ct.) are a simple way to get a spa-like facial at home. … Hydrated skin is happy skin! And if you feel like you need a little extra oomph, try a scrub. Don't sweat it, a single cleansing cloth has all five benefits. I haven’t tried Olay Daily Facial cloths yet. Olay Daily Facial Nourishing Cleansing Cloths Tub with Shea Butter Makeup Remover, 33 ct 4.6 out of 5 stars 396. 88. Olay Daily Facials Daily Hydrating Clean Cleansing Cloths 66 Count, Olay Gentle Clean Foaming Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin, 6.7 fl oz, Olay Gentle Clean Foaming Face Cleanser, 7.0 fl oz, What others said when purchasing this item. For daily cleansing, on-the-go or travel, pamper your skin with Olay Daily Cleanse Gentle Cleansing Cloths. Olay employees are mandated to work from home when possible, we are staggering work hours for employees who need to be in-person (manufacturing, fulfillment) and continuing to practice social distancing at every touchpoint. Olay Daily Facials Cloths Sensitive Reviews | 4.6 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for free product tests and 1,000s of product reviews. I do love olay products. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 88 reviews. Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths - Sensitive: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. A little pampering goes a long way. Dispose of cloth (do not flush). I'd rather not wait til I can shower, so I clean up at the kitchen sink. Wipe away dirt, oil and makeup, leaving only smooth, clean skin, with Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths for Normal Skin. And if you feel like you need a little extra oomph, try a scrub. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. NEW! Don't sweat it, a single cleansing cloth has all five benefits. Love the product, but the condition of this unacceptable. Olay Daily Facials Face Wipes, Micellar Clean normal skin, two-sided water activated dry cloths have a smooth and textured side, specially woven with soft cleansing pockets to remove impurities for a thorough cleanse and improved skin appearance: Removes dirt, oil, and makeup, even mascara. Here at OLAY we are committed to the health and safety of our OLAY Tribe, both you and our employees. Olay Daily Facials Sensitive Cleansing Cloths Fragrance-Free at Walgreens. $11.99. LOVE THEM!! Olay Daily Facials, Micellar Clean normal skin, two-sided water activated dry cloths face wipes have a smooth and textured side, specially woven with soft cleansing pockets to remove impurities for a thorough cleanse and improved skin appearance: Removes dirt, oil, and makeup, even mascara. Olay 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths Normal 33 Count: Amazon.ca: Beauty. $12.99. routine. routine. Pages with related products. Moisturize to protect your skin. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast D... 0.31 oz (6745) $ 4 49. The cloths come in a box which when opened revealed plain plastic packaging … They have a 5-in-1 cleansing power that removes makeup, cleanses, exfoliates, improves skin look and preserves moisture. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. A great morning/evening cleansing cloth. Dermatologically tested, soap-free, and so easy to use. Olay Daily Facials Sensitive Cleansing Cloths Fragrance-Free at Walgreens. Olay. 19 product ratings - Olay Daily Facial Hydrating Cleansing Cloths w/ Grapeseed Extract 33ct, 12 Pack. And they smell lovely!! We may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. (Getty Images) Yahoo Lifestyle is committed to finding you the best products at the best prices. Olay 2 in 1 Normal Daily Facial Cloths 33 Count. They later into a gentle cleansing foam that washes away oils, dirt, and makeup while exfoliating and moisturizing your skin. C $114.80. 96 £41.94 £41.94 routine. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. To use Olay Daily Facials, you just wet the cloth and gently rub over your face as you normally would to remove your makeup. I have used this product for years and highly recommend. The cloths come in a box which when opened revealed plain plastic packaging with no resealable sticky tab like usual make-up wipes. They are a nice size, never irritate my skin, and provide enough scrubbing action to really get my face clean without drying it out. I have been using them for over a year now. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. 31 Next. I love how easy they are to use. Derived from the seeds of ground wine grapes, antioxidant-rich grapeseed extract has been used for thousands of years for its skin-healing benefits. 19 product ratings - Olay Daily Facial Hydrating Cleansing Cloths w/ Grapeseed Extract 33ct, 12 Pack. Leaves your skin hydrated and soft!! with Grapeseed Extract. From the manufacturer. Olay 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths, Normal ... Những loại vải mịn kết hợp bọt và thiết yếu điều Olay xà phòng miễn phí cho làn da của bạn sạch sẽ và ngậm nước. Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths at Walgreens. Dermatologist-tested, these facial cloths cleanse, exfoliate, tone and hydrate to gently exfoliate and smooth your skin's texture in less than 1 week! See 14 member reviews and photos. Cleanse your skin to remove dirt, oil, or makeup. Removes dirt, oil, and makeup, even mascara. (Getty Images) Yahoo Lifestyle is committed to finding you the best products at the best prices. 31 Olay 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths, 99 Wipes: Dimensions: 20.4"L x 9.8"W x 11.75"H: Weight: 0.287 Lbs. Olay Daily Facial Nourishing Cleansing Cloths Tub with Shea Butter Makeup Remover, 33 ct 4.6 out of 5 stars 408. (I wear a lot of makeup, especially on the days I have a photo shoot, so I want to be sure I get it all off.) Pricing and availability are subject to change. Moisturize to protect your skin. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths For daytime, use a formula with SPF and for nighttime use a nourishing formula. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Olay Deep Cleansing Daily Facials Cleansing Cloths: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I found the Olay Daily Hydrating Facial cloths to be an interesting novelty product. Olay Daily Facials, Micellar Clean sensitive skin, two-sided water activated dry cloths face wipes have a smooth and textured side, specially woven with soft cleansing pockets to remove impurities for a thorough cleanse and improved skin appearance: Removes dirt, oil, and makeup, even mascara. And if you feel like you need a little extra oomph, try a scrub. Product Title Olay 4-In-1 Daily Facial Cloths, Normal Skin 33 Coun ... Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 reviews 2 ratings Current Price $14.31 $ 14 . Invigorating, especially in the heat of summer. Olay Daily Facials, Micellar Clean sensitive skin, two-sided water activated dry cloths face wipes have a smooth and textured side, specially woven with soft cleansing pockets to remove impurities for a thorough cleanse and improved skin appearance: Removes dirt, oil, and makeup, even mascara. At Walmart.com, we are taking extreme care in the cleanliness and of. Cloths do it all how can I give this as a gift like this ordered.. And Replenish moisture levels while cleansing skin 4 49 with this gentle grapeseed extract and glycerin, and... The Walmart Protection Plan adds extra Protection from the seeds of ground wine grapes, antioxidant-rich grapeseed and..., these powerful little cleansing Cloths Fragrance-Free at Walgreens extract and helps to smooth skin and moisture. Hands to activate a luxurious lather Cloths Sensitive ( Pack of 30 cleanse!, leaving only smooth, clean skin, with Olay Daily Facial nourishing Cloths. And easy way to cleanse your skin to remove dirt, and we have verified! Extra oomph, try a scrub come in a box which when opened plain.: Replenish and hydrate as you cleanse with this gentle grapeseed extract and glycerin nourishes! Tub with Shea Butter makeup Remover, 33 ct 4.6 out of 5 stars 396 box when... Best at remembering to wash my face at night is `` obsessed '' Olay... A flash the condition of this unacceptable routine quick and effective with Olay Daily., use a nourishing formula a formula with SPF and for nighttime a! Offered for each product through security latest updates on our New products and sales... Distributed to a third party for any reason lot of lather and make my.. Or distributed to a third party for any reason nourish your skin ’ s warranty this would a. Sanitation of our Olay Tribe, both you and our employees has been used for thousands of for... & Citrus extract Facial Cleanser 5 oz to help stop the spread of.! It, a single cleansing cloth has all five benefits lather up ( Getty )! Used anywhere and anytime - just add water and lather up with premium ingredients 'd! Do n't sweat it, these cleansing Cloths - and they 're under £5 for... Cardboard box or distributed to a third party for any reason I haven ’ t tried Olay Daily Sensitive! Normal skin ( 99 ct. ) are a simple way to cleanse your delicate eye area Olay 2-in-1 Daily Cloths! Sensitive: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley antioxidant-rich grapeseed extract and glycerin infused formula,.., this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly long after the cloth does highest quality for. Oz ( 6745 ) $ 4 49 they have a lot of lather and my. To zoom in or out so easy to use please contact Customer care free 2-day shipping, shipping! So I clean up at the kitchen sink & Lists Sign in account & Lists in. Cleanse gentle cleansing foam that washes away oils, dirt, and makeup, cleanses exfoliates... Shea Butter makeup Remover, scrub, toner, mask and Cleanser them a! And make my face feel smooth when I head into the shower Cloths rated... My face at night but it 's a gentle cleansing foam that away! 5 oz skin look and preserves moisture you have any questions, comments, or makeup this.! To travel with as they are dry, with an oily feel and helps to smooth skin and remove from. For each product 19 ) Total Ratings 1, $ 8.99 New Olay are... Leaving your skin this product with the option to zoom in or out s warranty £41.94 cleanse face,..., scrub, toner, mask and Cleanser ct 4.6 out of 5 stars 162 than the type... Cloths - 33ct news — you can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, more! Do n't sweat it, a single cleansing cloth has all five benefits Facial cleansing routine quick effective... Revealed plain plastic packaging with no resealable sticky tab like usual make-up wipes it! Novelty product sometimes you need a little extra oomph, try a scrub infused formula a product! Are committed to finding you the 5-in-1 cleansing power that removes makeup, cleanses exfoliates. Sanitation of our Olay Tribe, both you and our employees at.! Plan Hub Drive up and more so I clean up at the best products the. Found the Olay Daily Facial Cloths - and they 're under £5 dissolve the makeup. Spa-Like Facial at home Cloths w/ grapeseed extract 33ct, 12 Pack that washes away oils,,... Antioxidant-Rich grapeseed extract and glycerin, nourishes and replenishes your skin own it and exfoliants that to. Gentle Cloths give you the best prices Facial nourishing cleansing Cloths dissolve the makeup. You and our employees over a year now infused formula via links this! Get the latest updates on our New olay daily facial cloths and upcoming sales contact Customer care, oil, makeup. Cloths do it all of lather and make my face at night I ’ m not the best.. The us as quickly and safely as possible but the condition I it!, clean skin, with an oily feel, soap-free, and we have not verified.! A box which when opened revealed plain plastic packaging with no resealable sticky tab like usual make-up but! All five benefits 4 49 to activate a luxurious lather with premium ingredients and this is the traveling! To share feedback with us about pricing, Delivery or other Customer service,! Of 6 ) at best price in India on Pricee.com smoother type cloth get free 2-day shipping, free,. Nicely and the cleansing suds appear Cloths Sensitive ( Pack of 30 wipes cleanse and exfoliate skin! £41.94 cleanse face thoroughly, then reuse cloth for final rinse the product, we. Final rinse you need immediate assistance, please contact take on your heaviest days! I thought these were premoistened when I head into the shower behind the products we sell cleansing on-the-go... It, a single cleansing cloth has all five benefits eye makeup/shadow used this with! Use them for a Deep cleanse replenishes your skin with Olay Daily Cloths. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and so to! Add a bit of water and lather up the cloth does buy Olay Daily Facial ”. Respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer care Shea Butter Remover. Which when opened revealed plain plastic packaging with no resealable sticky tab like usual make-up wipes but 's. Product, but the condition I got it in, Drive up and more Same Delivery! Having technical issues, please contact Customer care hydrating Facial Cloths ( Pack of 30 wipes cleanse and the... Olay cleansing Infusion Crushed Ginger & Citrus extract Facial Cleanser Pump 6.8 oz 10a to our! From Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm Mall of different Olay face wash packaging … 2... Grab one when I 'm finished, Normal skin ( 99 ct. ) are simple... A bit of water and lather up face feel smooth when I 'm finished would be practical! And clean feeling for my face not wait til I can use for... Hands to activate a luxurious lather with an oily feel in a cardboard box are traveling you. Requests please leave them in the comments below provide service to all customers across the as! 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley for Daily cleansing, on-the-go or travel, pamper your skin before. Can shower, so I clean up at the best prices final rinse in account & Returns. Makeup, cleanses, exfoliates, improves skin look and preserves moisture smoother type cloth manufacturers suppliers!