Vehicle Information. Number of accidents involving Omni ambulance was high, of late Considering them unfit to operate as emergency response service ambulances, the State Transport Department has decided to put a ban on the new registrations of Maruti Omni ambulances in the state. Keep yourself updated by getting info about Maruti Omni MPI Ambulance audio system, comfort and convenience features right here at CarKhabri. 5 Maruti Omni from ₹ 44,000. Used Maruti Suzuki Omni: Buy True Value certified second hand Maruti Suzuki Omni that has undergone 376 quality checks. The Omni was one of the first high roof vans in India to perform varied roles like a people-mover, ambulance, courier-delivery vehicle etc. Note: Prices May Vary According to Feature. Contact used car dealers. Now, get ready to take your business places and achieve every goal. Colors: Engine. Maruti Suzuki Omni; Maruti Omni MPI Ambulance; Maruti Omni MPI Ambulance 191 Views . Maruti Suzuki Eeco Minivan is really awesome for this purpose. It is powered by a 1196cc MPFi engine which produces a maximum power of 73 bhp @ 6000 rpm and at a maximum torque of 101 Nm @ 3000 rpm. 1.98 Lakh in Delhi (ex-showroom). The Omni petrol variants include Maruti Omni MPI Std, Maruti Omni MPI Cargo, Maurti Omni MPI Ambulance and Maruti Omni E MPI Std. Get the best … We have different types of Ambulances like Maruthi, Matador, Tempo Traveller A/c, Non A/c and full equipment ambulance Our Ambulance Services is equal to arriving in … Get detailed info on Maruti Omni MPI Ambulance Interiors and Maruti Omni MPI Ambulance exteriors. Maruti Suzuki Eeco brings both comfort and style to your driving experience. Petrol Only. Having a large family, I always wanted a big and affordable vehicle. Vehicle Information. The company is selling this vehicle in quite a few trim levels, out of which, Maruti Omni MPI Ambulance is the top end variant. You will also have the option to include other services like … 1975 model year vehicles to the present: (EXCLUDING any vehicle obtained by a California resident within two years of its date of production) require a "Certificate of Conformance" issued by the ARB after a successful laboratory test.This test is administered to the same standards required of new vehicle manufacturers, and for the model year of the vehicle . https://www.indiamart.com/pooja-maruti-service. Namaste friends, please LIKE & SUBSCRIBE :) The Suzuki Carry is a kei truck produced by the Japanese automaker Suzuki. The on-road price of Maruti Suzuki Eeco starts at Rs 3.81 Lakh. I want to buy a omni ambulance so wants to know the facilities of the vehicle. I want to buy a omni ambulance so wants to know the facilities of the vehicle. 5,14,000, Ex-Showroom Price Read Maruti Omni Ambulance review and check the mileage, shades, interior images, specs, key features, pros and cons. Get contact details and address| ID: 14386003273 The colours are Metallic Glistening Grey, Metallic Breeze Blue, Metallic Silky Silver, Superior White, Pearl Midnight Black, and Metallic Passion Red. OMNI CARGO. Omni became a huge success for Maruti Suzuki as a family car. Maruti Omni MPI Ambulance, Maruti Omni MPI Ambulance Price List, Price List of Maruti Omni MPI Ambulance in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Maruti Omni MPI Ambulance … This variant is fully equipped with The High Court of Karnataka on Thursday stayed the State government’s decision of banning registration of Maruti Suzuki Ltd.’s (MSL) Omni vans as emergency response service ambulance vehicles … Keep yourself updated by getting info about Maruti Omni MPI Ambulance audio system, comfort and convenience features right here at CarKhabri. Also, have to carry some items with us. Petrol Only. Find used certified Maruti Suzuki Omni online at the best prices only at Maruti … It comes with several exciting features that make it among the best in this price point. 136 Views Add Answer 11 Answers ... Production of Maruti Omni has been stopped. Maruti Omni MPI Ambulance All the features and specifications are same as the Maruti Omni E MPI STD variant except for its special manufacture and design of the ambulance, along with a few additional features like 2 speed windshield wiper, 3 position cabin lights, and clear lens headlamps. Used Maruti Suzuki Omni: Buy True Value certified second hand Maruti Suzuki Omni that has undergone 376 quality checks. Dealer Contact Details. Due to its availability in multiple sizes, the Force Traveller can be called a complete … Maruti Omni Ambulance Overview Omni performed a role of the ambulance, people moving and also as a courier-delivery vehicle. The first version of Maruti Omni had a 796 cc (49 cu in) inline-three engine, same as the Maruti 800 city car. This variant is fully equipped with everything that’s needed during a health crises. In 1985, Omni was launched by Maruti Suzuki and was followed by Versa in 2001. everything that’s needed during a health crises. The seats are wide and well cushioned and are arranged in two rows. 75, Prem Nagar, Krishna Puri Shevar Krishna Puri Shevar Pachora - 424201, Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India. The mileage of Maruti Suzuki Eeco is 15.37 kmpl to 21.94 km/kg. Boeki USA Mini Trucks Explained. Omni became a huge success and is till running successfully in Indian market.The car is replaced by Eeco with less cost and more features hoping to rework the magic of omni. I comes with reliable safety features like driver airbag, ABS+EBD, Reverse parking sensor, Driver+co driver seat belt reminder and more. Bangalore's taxis are convenient and comfortable, and always featured with the logo of the fleet operator or taxi company on the sides of the car. Copyright © 1996-2020 IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd. All rights reserved. CarKhabri.com - Know all about the new Maruti Omni MPI Ambulance features. Ambulance for sale fc insurance bar contact 99623 42830 vehicle specs make maruti suzuki model omni variant omni 5 str bsiii mileage 31000. I am a businessman and had to travel almost every week with some of my colleagues. Find the best deals for used maruti omni ambulance. Find the best deals for used maruti omni ambulance. Autovista, a well-known Maruti Suzuki Dealer in Mumbai has given me the best service. Maruti Omni Price ranges from Rs. Find used certified Maruti Suzuki Omni online at the best prices only at Maruti … Maruti omni ambulance 2007 single ow The price of tyres avilable for your Maruti Omni MPI Ambulance ranges from ₹ 1,997.00 to ₹ 3,226.00. Newbie . Get contact details and address | … Compare Omni MPI Ambulance … The Omni Ambulance serves the society well. 2011 maruti suzuki omni petrol 100000 kms. Through Autovista, I purchased this car and the way they cooperated with me was really appreciable. The Maruti Suzuki EECO CARE is a perfect vehicle for your health care centre. Most of the vehicles are Maruti Omni Vans or Tata Indica cars and much safer than auto rickshaws. Maruti Omni Ambulance Variant, Price - ₹ 3,05,516 in India. Read about company. It is powered by a 1196cc MPFi engine which produces a maximum power of 73 bhp @ 6000 rpm and at a maximum torque of 101 Nm @ 3000 rpm. Read Omni MPI Ambulance BSIV review, Specs, features, colors and images. Eeco is a budget segment MUV which looks like a better looking version of Maruti Omni Van. Alternatively, you can also go for a normal passenger vehicle Maruti Omni and get it converted to an ambulance … KVR Maruti the Maruti Compact Car dealers in Perinthalmanna, kerala offers latest Car models of Maruti at best market price and features to the customers across all showrooms. 5 Maruti Omni from ₹ 44,000. The Omni Ambulance serves the society well. We have 3 cars for sale listed as maruti suzuki omni ambulance, from just Rs 70,000 Cargo,ambulance,taxis,family cars. Contact used car dealers. Luckily, I made my mind to buy Maruti Suzuki Eeco and happy with my decision. Omni became a huge success for Maruti Suzuki as a family car. 4,90,198, Ex-Showroom Price