Yeah … Link to post Share on other sites. Useful. Visitors: 72,329. -Said they couldn't process my order because of "wrong billing information" - Tried to cancel my order - zzounds.com cancels my order...and then bills me for it - Worst customer service ever...hung up on twice. 115 K J’aime. Please Follow below steps to track your shipment. Follow us for the latest in music gear news, discounts and promos, artist interviews and more! Another major new feature is the ability to re-route signals of all summing objects such as buses, FX returns and groups … Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit Electronic Drum Kit, 8-Piece. 19,204. The simplest way is to enter the Zzounds Order tracking number in the form located above and click on the Track button. So how pissed would you be if someone else order $800 worth of stuff using your card, and no one had stopped them? Zzounds is owned by American Musical Supply. Normally I'd just find another retailer to order through, but the guitar I'm looking at is out of stock on Sweetwater and I want to finance it and very few retailers allow financing for this particular brand (Fender). These people(yes, they are people) on the other side of the phone are there all day, every day working on the phone and filling orders. Innovative visual display features. You've already flagged this Mason Wang 2 reviews. Save with 18 zZounds Offers. zZounds. Connectivity overkill for some . Check online to see details about making returns or using a Zzounds discount code on Play as you Pay orders and other requirements. The most Technically proficient guitar player in the early 80's. We process orders securely and only charge payment once an order ships. zZounds. FWIW, I got an Ibenez from them not too long ago, and it had bad frets. The first part explains material consumption. zZounds.com zZounds.com. Shop Gear … ZZounds Coupon Codes. SHIPPING. We … Order Processing Claims Processing Purchasing. Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the gear they need. I'll echo much of what's been said above. Joined: Aug 3, 2005 Location: Boston . They have no motive to screw you and with the banking thing, they have no control over it. PROMO CODE. CODES (1 days ago) Where Can I Get Coupons? Recording engineer? Make sure your purchase is at least over $59 in order to use these payment plans. They are legit, never had a problem. willith, Oct 9, 2008 #1. zimbloth Nick // Axe Palace Vendor Forum MVP. … zZounds free shipping Average Shipping Costs: $1.99; Ships in 2-5 days. The automatic methods are forward and backward flushing. Sale for limited time only. I even had to return one due to personal preference and had no issues. A processing fee will be charged based on the size of the order. Eligible items can be seen on the product pages and in the cart. And I will let my colleagues and everyone else I know about my experience with zZounds. When your return has been processed, we will send a confirmation to the email address on … SHIPPING. 115K likes. Once you've connected Helix to your computer via its USB port (hubs are not supported), Line 6 Updater will recognize the unit and take you through the update process." zZounds free shipping. If you come up with the money can you pay the guitar off all at once? No lies - I have nothing against the company except for the issues with my order. Total Savings: $9,266.01. The interest free financing option is nice sometimes. Where To Put In Promo Codes. You get More for your Music: the lowest prices AND the best service in the musical instrument and equipment business. At zZounds, we're serious about music, and we know you are too. Purchases made via the Installment Payment Plan are limited to $3,000 in merchandise. To say I was impressed an understatement. -Said they couldn't process my order because of "wrong billing information" - Tried to cancel my order - zzounds.com cancels my order...and then bills me for it - Worst customer service ever...hung up on twice. Sales on zZounds today; 1 800 Pet Supplies discounts for today; 1-800-Dentist discounts for today [proof] discounts for today; Share Coupon; Home / Stores & Brands / Campmor (current) Campmor $20 off orders $100+ Product: $20 Off Orders $100+ Description: Receive a $20 discount on your order over $100! Product: 12% Off First Order Over $250. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the continental United States, so we can cover most of our customers within a day or two. I made the first payment, but the guitar was on backstock (I knew this before I ordered), so I had to wait about a week and a half before it … If you worked in a call center, then you should KNOW you don't talk over someone REPEATEDLY- especially when they ask you to STOP. I received no emails from zzsounds. Speaking of Sweetwater, I like that they weigh the guitars. zZounds offers free, fast shipping in the U.S. You get free shipping on every order, no minimum (even heavy items). Return Policy. Use zZounds coupons for purchasing high-tech DJ equipment like … There is a one-time processing fee for agreeing to a payment plan, which can range from $3.95 to $17.95 based on the total cost of your order and payment plan type. However, if you tell them to "stop talking", or are generally rude(i see how you talk to people in this thread, i couldn't imagine what you actually said to the girl on the phone) they want off the phone so they can go about their day without someone trying to make them feel like dirt because something didn't go their way. Show Coupon Code. Discount on your order at zZounds. When that happens by 5 p.m. EST, we'll ship your valid order the same day. That was it. The best place online to shop for your music gear! Zzounds is very legit but AFAIK are really just a spin off of AMS...Ive have a couple buys through them; one with a return and no issues at all. How to Check your Zzounds Order Delivery Status online. Do you have to pass a credit check? They are totally legit, but they are located in NJ which means I have to pay them state sales tax and I refuse to give any more of my money to our waste of oxygen Governor so unfortunately I can't use them... but they are 100% legit and I often wish I could use them. They are NOT paid commission. That doesn't make sense to me....if they couldn't process the order beyond a point- then how could they run the card and bill me for it? With our zero-interest Play as you Pay plans, you can get the music gear you need today -- and split the cost into easy monthly installments on your existing credit card. Discounts average $232 off with a zZounds promo code or coupon. ", "Till this new policy … No problems. I asked her to stop talking- I didn't tell her to "shut the fuck up" etc.- so I don't understand where your sympathy for this woman is coming from. Purchases are limited to $3000 in merchandise. This bass will include all components originally shipped from the factory. Yeah most of those places are owned by MF anyways. Second only to Sweetwater IMO. Order Now And Save 30% Off That Software You Wanted -- Ableton Live 10. If you are calm and collected and simply ask how to get the problem resolved, it will get resolved and hell, the other people on the phone might even do something crazy like talk to their manager and try to do something nice for you because of the inconvenience. Orders to most of the U.S. arrive within two to five business days. Show Code. I usually find myself on Sweetwater these days, seem to be better deals,.......I used to be a Musicians Friend regular before that, but SW seems to beat them out lately. The best place online to shop for your music gear! specific dynamic processing and many other creative uses. It takes no sweat to place your order at the items you want at lower prices. zZounds. E-Commerce Director worldtraveler.com. If your order exceeds the maximum amount for the payment plan selected, the remainder will be added to your initial installment. Their 55 point inspection...meh. … Their music-loving customers can also get discounted prices by using Zzounds coupons. 15% Off ZZounds Coupons & Promo Codes Sept. 2020. Enjoy Free Stuff With Serato Sample. I called my bank and they told me zzsounds … I ordered from their site, and this is my experience. Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment' started by willith, Oct 9, 2008. After Clicked track button, You will be redirected to Zzounds Order tracking page … Show Code. seriously?) Update: 17 hours ago. Spend less on select items by using zzounds.com promo codes. zZounds offers a price-match guarantee should you find a better deal elsewhere. Here’s the updated list of available payment options. Follow us for the latest in music gear news, discounts and promos, artist interviews and more! 53 reviews for zZounds, 2.5 stars: 'Was told my package has shipped (which was a lie), never received a shipping number. The Gear Page is the leading online community and marketplace for guitars, amps, pedals, effects and associated gear. Make sure your purchase is at least over $59 in order to use these payment plans. Shipping was quick and the products work well. ", That's true too, but if a customer tries to interject and talk about something, you don't talk over them. I have purchased several guitars from them and they were all great experiences. Mint: This gear is typically a customer return or open box item for demo's. Processing time may vary depending on daily return volume. Reply. I was about to buy a fairly pricy guitar through these guys until I took a cursory look at their customer reviews. If you love musical instruments and audio gear, follow zZounds and get your ears on microphones, guitars, basses, amps, pedals, DJ gear, and more.. 329 Tracks. 1197 products. Always ask if they can do better on the price when you find the axe you want. 4 Payments: Split your order into 4 payments with no credit check on items up to $1000 ($59 order minimum). The problem isn't specific to Order Management. Zzounds Music, L.L.C. Great company to deal with. Oakland, NJ, United States; Send Message; zZounds is Shipping from all 4 of our warehouses 7 days a week and we're still offering Free 2-Day shipping to our customers for a great amount of our inventory. Free Shipping Sitewide With No Minimum Order… Order Management encounters any one of a wide variety of problems. cancelled my order without telling me at all, then customer service was VERY rude about it. - Click on "My Orders" and access information about your order. I was told that the approval process is instant. With our easy monthly payment plans, you can get the music gear you need today -- and split the cost into monthly installments on your existing credit card. Why your business needs accurate order management. Sales on zZounds today; 1 800 Pet Supplies discounts for today; 1-800-Dentist discounts for today [proof] discounts for today; Share Coupon; Home / Stores & Brands / AnyPromo (current) AnyPromo 12% off first order over $250. Added by michellina55. Check online to see details about making returns or using a Zzounds discount code on Play as you Pay orders and other requirements. 30% Off at zzounds.com is the best choice for you. zZounds $29+ free shipping on. Simply email us at purchaseorder@zzounds.com or fax us at (312) 836-1260 with the model number (s) or description of the products you need along with the quantities of each product. 12 Payments: Split your total order into 12 payments on … No Compromises - More for Your Music at zZounds zZounds has been selling online for more than 15 years. Yup. around the world, including contacts, financials, and competitor information. In fact Id buy more, if they had more inventory. There’s only one single processing payment you make at the beginning so you don’t have to worry about racking up interest. Because a lot of what zZounds sells are big-ticket items, it offers payment plans (called Play as you Pay plans) on orders over $59. BACK IN STOCK. Zzounds Music Overview. Most Popular A to Z Z to A $ High to Low $ Low to High Newest Top Rated. Quick Responder. There's usually missing data, attribute values aren't correct, there's a problem in communicating with other applications during fulfillment, and so on. He told to get my local bank's fax … AMS zzounds and samedaymusic are the same afaik, at least their inventories are or seem to be. Product: Free shipping on $29+ Free shipping on most orders $29+ zZounds: zZounds.com is a music company based out of 110 West Kinzie Street, Chicago, Illinois, United States. Description: Enter this coupon code at checkout to get 12% discount on orders over $250. The overall rating of the company is 2.9 and consumers are mostly neutral.. "zZounds had taken care of whatever I needed for my gear. Finally, the section covers the use of the Output Journal to track the … Period. Link to return policy . People want to be protected, but never inconvienenced :roll: Im sorry you feel that you were wronged, but this doesn't deter me from ordering from this company.