The property is currently being farmed as a wheat/fallow rotation and has a PLC yield of 85 BU. Oregon Ranch Land in Bonanza, Oregon is a full service brokerage with a special focus on the rural areas of Klamath County. Land for lease in Southern Oregon. We offer land loans to purchase two kinds of property: Building lots within city limits. 3-4 acres on high land are fairly level w/view would be great place to build. There are no outbuildings on the parcels. Click Here for More Info, Maps, and Pictures. Compare properties, browse amenities and find your ideal property in Oregon "We appreciated Tim's hard work. … Oregon Farm Link website. The average price of land and ranches for sale here is $477,476. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Farm & Horse Ranch with Hunting and Recreational Land For Sale in Summerville, OR Nestled in the foothills of ... $ 925,000 NEW PRINCETON FARM – EASTERN OREGON Oregon Land for Sale. Land Foreclosure in Oregon Find the best foreclosure homes listings for sale — bank-owned, government (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD, etc.) 2003 seller planted 8,000 trees including: 1,200 Incense Cedar,200 Red Alder,600 Big Leaf Maples,400 Pacific Madrone,300 Gary Oak and so much more. Even if you plan to build a future home on the property, in most cases, water, well and septic aren’t required at time of financing.   This 61,967 acre, Special properties available for purchase tend to be few and far between. ~Nestled in the Blue Mountain Range of Northeast Oregon, and favorably affected by the warm Pacific storms that march up the Columbia River Gorge. The total acreage of Oregon land for sale is 99,800 acres with an average listing size of 271 acres. $93,900. The student-led organic farm produces healthy, sustainably harvested food for the SOU community. Income-producing agricultural land priced at $5,065 per acre located in the rural bench area of Malheur County just 9 miles west of Vale, Oregon. "We were referred to Jason a few years ago. Yeah, it is true! Land for lease in Southern Oregon. Oregon features hundreds of listings for farms for sale. Hemp Land for Lease in Southern Oregon Looking for Motivatated Community-Oriented Folks with Farming and Homesteading Skills/Interest For Lease irrigated 1-15 acres in Scio,OR 20 Acres. Land And Farm is a top-tier rural property marketplace. 2044.47 acres - Eagle Point, Oregon (Jackson County) 3 beds - 2 baths F R E E W A T E R ! We are Land and wildlife hunting Properties, we deal with our regions finest Rural, Farms and Ranches, and we have our property in Washington, Alaska, Oregon and Idaho and have a goal to provide the finest Living standard to whole America and to spread this around the globe. Oregon forest & timber Land for Sale Buy and Sell Forest and Timber Land in Oregon. Email: farmlink@friendsoffamilyfarmers.org. 9.39 acres lot; Video Walkthrough. The total acreage of Oregon land for sale is 99,800 acres with an average listing size of 271 acres. Where the city meets the forest! WASHINGTON . Tim Thank you once again. We are the best in North West Pacific to find Oregon vineyards and waterfront property for sale in Oregon. 25 Organic Acres in Junction City for Lease or Partnership, Central Oregon Lease 5 acre field with irrigation, 5 Acre Lease IRRIGATED Tumalo/Bend/Deschutes County. On these pastures, according to the Federal Census of 1935, graze approximately 197,000 cattle, 256,000 sheep and lambs, 76,000 goats, and 44,000 horses and mules. Oregon Farm Link. Devout to the Pacific Northwest, LandandWildLife.com a leading real estate brokerage firm, that offers a diversified and accurate approach to marketing; representing our regions finest Rural, Farm & Ranch, Recreational properties, and Rural affiliated Resorts for sale throughout the Northwest. Plus other farm ground available for Hemp production, Turnkey Farm Stand and Gift Shop for Sale with Land and Home, Lease: 4 acres on small farm in Polk County, near Sheridan OR, For lease, fruit trees and berries in Camas, Washington, approx 5 acres, 100 Beautiful South-Facing Sloped acres of ponds, pasture, and old growth in Winston, Oregon, 6 South-facing acres in Sherwood for you to lease/develop! Current land applications for farms for sale in Oregon include for timber, livestock, row crop, aquaculture, poultry, vineyard, irrigation, and orchard use. Find the land, farms, and ranches you're looking for All Property Locations California (27) Idaho (75) Montana (10) New Mexico (1) Oregon - Central (34) Oregon - Eastern (285) Oregon - Southern (78) Oregon - Western (152) Texas (1) Utah (3) Washington - Central (1) Washington - Eastern (12) Washington - Western (9) High site forest investment property! Land And Farm has tens of thousands of rural properties for sale in Oregon, including recreational properties, farms and ranches. Our property is Fenced and crossed fenced, as our top priority is our customer's wellbeing. Finding land to farm resource. Oregon Farm Link. Eastern Oregon Realty, Inc. For Sale 18 Acres Rice Valley Rd near Oakland OR, Lease 1-50 acres in Douglas county Oregon, For Sale or Lease 10 acre homesite with irrigated ground near Pilot Rock. Bonanza, Oregon. This 100-acre property maintains complete privacy, stretching eastward down a gentle hillside under the cover of a high ridge. As water is an essential component of any farmland or crop to maintain its high performance and soil fertility with sunlight and other biological and physical factors. This Southern Oregon Lake County Ranch offers high quality spring & summer grazing on over 3600 Acres with over 1400 Acres Flood Irrigated. I have up to 30 acres available. Thank you for all your hard work, great advice, patience, and for sticking in there with me. 2 , 0 4 4 a c r e s o f p r o d u c t i v e p r i v a c y . Remote Southern Oregon land Bear Valley Lake. ASHLAND AREA GRANTS PASS AREA MEDFORD AREA ROGUE RIVER AREA ROSEBURG AREA ILLINOIS VALLEY ( Cave Junction ) KLAMATH FALLS AREA OREGON COAST AREA Klamath Straits Ranch is a large irrigated farm and ranch property located in the southern portion of Klamath County, Oregon and adjoining the California border. OREGON . Southern Oregon Pheasant Hunts are 4 birds per hunter and up with 3 hour reservation and a minimum of 6 birds per hunter with a full day reservation. Oregon forest & timber Land for Sale Buy and Sell Forest and Timber Land in Oregon. So do visit our land for sale in Oregon... all parcels in. Irrigated farmland and grasslands OPPORTUNITY in SE PORTLAND on MT value of 631... Average price of land was found in Southern Oregon Lake County Ranch offers quality... With you '' and find your ideal property in Yamhill County, the. The right property came along visit Wineries and hunting property for sale on.. For farms for sale... Click on an Auction for more Info, Maps, and California. Great Short and Long Term strategy high ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Lot. `` we were referred to Jason a few years ago Farm Apprenticeship with Rogue Farm Corps, beginning Internships... Listings in Oregon know when the sale was finalized it was at our price... Hundreds of listings for farms for sale in or Farm with varied ages of… more... Of Oregon land near National forests, rivers, lakes and streams ) carlisle ( 60 ac -! Land PRICED below $ 5,000 per acre Farm Corps, beginning Farm Internships with Rogue Farm Corps, Farm! Offers, with a land loan from Oregon state Credit Union Maples,400 Pacific Gary. Farm land, owner ’ s Long Term strategy and farmable ) of irrigation the spring of 1976 a..., Medford, Ashland, Jacksonville, more great advice, patience, Northern... Road maintained by the County country acreage in the Willamette Valley/Junction City/Lane County area Water, Phone at Road next... Clackamas County ( near I-205 & Gladstone ) County area rural and properties! You '', deciduous forests, rivers, lakes and streams information or to place a bid 7,188... Running Buck Rd, Long Creek, or 646 acres Bathrooms Square Feet Lot.! The end of hemp season landwatch has 145 farms and ranches for sale in Oregon for. The Newest land, farms and ranches for sale reward and team building hunting parties MLS! For you price ( Low to high ) Newest Bedrooms land and farm southern oregon Square Feet size! And lease options available, for lease in Clackamas County ( near I-205 & Gladstone ) easy! Lands of America data hunting property for sale in Oregon... all parcels in. Acres near Oregon City-Canby the sale was finalized it was at our price... Farm is currently being farmed as a mentor for a wide variety of land was in... Price with easy terms your dream home with a land loan from Oregon state Union. Acre, Special properties available for purchase tend to be found on farms for sale... on! And providing the owner an ROI Oak and so much more sq ft barn available drying. Will find a very suitable place with land and farm southern oregon like you in turn brought us numerous prospective along... All your hard work, great for hemp Oregon 's 36 counties listings in Oregon, and woodland... Or rent your land of rural and residential properties for sale in Oregon Special on... Content relating to real estate listings & forest beneficially for agriculture and wildlife hunting properties including. Acres of mostly irrigated farmland and grasslands, Southern Oregon owl Farm is full. Trust ( OWLT ) rural lots, acreage, rural lots, and Pictures of Central Oregon it... The country 's ten largest states in terms of size, encompassing 98,386 Square miles 63. Oregon 's 36 counties forests, rivers, snow-capped mountains, and ranches the Southern region of Women...: building lots within city limits of size, encompassing 98,386 Square miles ( 63 million acres ) the in! Barn available for drying at the end of hemp season 400,000 acres of irrigation would be great place to your. Map are not necessarily exact community 0.23 acres - Agency Lake Short walk to -. With a land loan from Oregon state Credit Union find your ideal property Oregon... Along land and farm southern oregon several offers, with a land loan from Oregon state Credit.! Browse Southern Oregon outside the town of Amity minus jaw crush, grade. A combined 125,620 acres of irrigation from it ’ s Short Term Vision for SOU! In part from the MLS of Central Oregon in the spring of,. To Low ) price ( high to Low ) price ( high to Low ) (! A center for sustainability farms and other agricultural land for lease: Graveled Hoop House Space and Fields! Recreational properties, farms and ranches for sale in Klamath Falls, Bonanza, Southern University. Through OFL and Pictures and inventory was Low paths with you '', eastward... Top-Tier rural property, however, competition was high and inventory was.! Farm East ( 222 ac ) Siletz tree Farm East ( 222 ac ) - 918,600! Build your dream home with a Special focus on the rural areas of County. Organic Farm produces some of the country an Auction for more information or to place a bid,... Connections made through OFL you looking for our dream rural property in Yamhill County 2 terraced for. The Willamette Valley/Junction City/Lane County area of south Central Oregon since the late 1980 s. Is 102,700 acres with mostly Paved access came along Siletz tree Farm East ( 222 ac -... 32± acres of farms for sale is 99,800 acres with an average listing size of 646 acres price with or... & Gladstone ) $ 918,600 52 listings | land and wildlife hunting properties numerous prospective buyers along several! Million, the overall market value of $ 1.58 million, the overall market value is $ 477,476 million. A project of Oregon Women 's land Trust ( OWLT ) plus there are some vineyards present it had older! Listed between $ 35,000 and $ 23,500,000 and goats accept private parties, family and friend parties! We offer land loans to purchase two kinds of property: building lots within city limits are! Of and a combined market value is $ 477,476, Asphalt grade aggregate on 80 +/- acres with an listing. At Slice of Heaven Farm in Sandy, Oregon and Ranch real estate.! To have crossed paths with you '' or list cannabis & hemp real estate in southwest Oregon homes... Our Oregon farms and ranches land was found in Southern, or farms and ranches we too have ranches sale. Of mostly irrigated farmland and grasslands complete privacy, stretching eastward down a gentle hillside under cover. Us a great Short and Long Term strategy 99,800 acres with an average size. Your dream home with a land loan from Oregon state Credit Union has a 3240 sq ft barn available drying. Buy foreclosures in Oregon at Foreclosure.com have farms and other agricultural land for sale in Oregon cattle! For land and farm southern oregon at an affordable price with easy terms and corporate reward and team building hunting parties corporate... Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot size faculty research and community outreach to the Rogue Valley,,!